Hello Everyone

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Hello Everyone

Post by Shirley Shaw » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:37 am

It is Lt. I know, but wanted to tell everyone of You, Happy Labor Day..I ws up anyway, cause just got bk. from taking my Grandson, Devin, to the Hospital...He fell earlier today, and I didn't know, cause ws gone. My Sister & some Friends took Devin to Santi-Cali-Gon Days, then they stopped@Mcdonalds to eat. While there, Devin Fell from the top of the Gym Set@20 feet or so, and hit the concrete floor. When I got home, I found his face, All Swollen, Bruised, knee swelled & purple & thought his nose ws broken too.His neck ws hurting & stomach felt quezy, along with both hands, red & swollen. His Dad ws not notified, cause he ws gone too, so I took Him, to the Emergency Room. Thank God, nothing broken, but he had some contusions, and is pretty sore ! just wanted you all to know...He is alright, thank Heaven, am watching Him.....He ws having fun I guess, until this happened, and he told everyone he fell, but he didn't know how bad it all ws..Anyway, he is alright...'"God Bless All"...Love & Blessings,"Pastor Shirley ann shaw~~

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Brenda Pike » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:37 am

DEAR SHIRLEY ANN, I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR DEVIN HAS HAD THIS TERRIBLY ACCIDENT. HE MAY BE HURT MORE THAN HE OR YOU REALIZE. 20 FT. IS ALONG FALL ON CONRETE. HIS NECK MAY HAVE SOME REAL PROBLEMS, HOPE THEY E-RAYED HIS NECK AN MADE SURE NO VERTIBRATES WERE DAMAGED. IF HE HAS HEADACHES IN THE FUTURE, TAKE HIM IN FOR EXAMINATION RIGHT AWAY. POOR CHILD. TELL HIM I SAID HELLO AND GET WELL SOON. GOD BLESS HIM AND YOU TOO. LOVE BRENDA
Attachments
FaithHopeAndLoveQuoteHeader_CreationsBySharon2.jpg
FaithHopeAndLoveQuoteHeader_CreationsBySharon2.jpg (57.16 KiB) Viewed 3485 times

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Paster Shirley,
I am so sorry to hear this also. I will be Praying for Devin. It is so good to hear from you I have missed you!
God Bless You Love Eva

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:30 am

Shirley Ann,

I just found out about this and even though it is after the fact, I am still going to put Devin and you on the prayer chain. It is not going to hurt a thing. That was quite a fall and he sure sounds banged up.

I will give it to the Prayer Warriors and ask them to pray for both you and Devin. Please let me know how he does, ok?

Love you, honey!
Karen
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Brenda Pike wrote:DEAR SHIRLEY ANN, I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR DEVIN HAS HAD THIS TERRIBLY ACCIDENT. HE MAY BE HURT MORE THAN HE OR YOU REALIZE. 20 FT. IS ALONG FALL ON CONRETE. HIS NECK MAY HAVE SOME REAL PROBLEMS, HOPE THEY E-RAYED HIS NECK AN MADE SURE NO VERTIBRATES WERE DAMAGED. IF HE HAS HEADACHES IN THE FUTURE, TAKE HIM IN FOR EXAMINATION RIGHT AWAY. POOR CHILD. TELL HIM I SAID HELLO AND GET WELL SOON. GOD BLESS HIM AND YOU TOO. LOVE BRENDA

DEAR BRENDA; THANK YOU MUCH.. I AM SUPPOSED TO TAKE DEVIN BK. IN A COUPLE MORE DAYS, FOR A FOLLOW UP EXAM... HE IS STILL PRETTY SORE, BUT THEY DID A COMPLETE FACIAL E-RAY; NOTHING BROKEN THANK HEAVEN, BUT PRETTY BANGED UP. THEY WERE COMING BK. FROM SANTI-CALI-GON DAY, FOR A FUN DAY & DEVIN ENDED UP GETTING HURT, HE''S STILL PRETTY BRUISED ON HIS FACE, KNEES & LEGS, BUT THIS JUST HASN'T BEEN HIS MONTH, I GUESS; THE POOR BOY JUST TRIPPED OVER MY RUG, IN THE DINING ROOM, AWHILE AGO, & WS HURTING AGAIN ! GEE-WHIZ ! THEY FOUND HIS BLOOD-PRESSURE TO BE VERY HIGH TOO, WHILE THERE. IT WS 156/77 & 99 BPM, SO HE WL. DEFINITLY BE GOING TO THE DR., TOO....I WL. LET HIM KNOW BRENDA. IT IS NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU & HAPPY,"BELATED", BIRTHDAY, AUG.2ND....WS THINKING@YOU TOO...."GOD BLESS"...LOVE, YOUR FRIEND/SIS, PASTOR SHIRLEY SHAW~~`

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Hope wrote:Paster Shirley,
I am so sorry to hear this also. I will be Praying for Devin. It is so good to hear from you I have missed you!
God Bless You Love Eva
DEAR EVA;
THANK YOU SO MUCH...DEVIN CAN USE SOME PRAYERS FOR SURE; THIS HASN'T BEEN HIS MONTH I GUESS...I BELIEVE HE WL. BE ALRIGHT, BUT SORE & BRUISED FOR AWHILE..THANK YOU FOR WRITING, AND I WL. SURE LET HIM KNOW...I'VE MISSED YOU TOO, AND EVERYONE ON HERE...SO NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU..TAKE CARE TOO.."GOD BLESS'..LOVE, PASTOR SHIRLEY SHAW~~~

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:02 am

hisheart wrote:Shirley Ann,

I just found out about this and even though it is after the fact, I am still going to put Devin and you on the prayer chain. It is not going to hurt a thing. That was quite a fall and he sure sounds banged up.

I will give it to the Prayer Warriors and ask them to pray for both you and Devin. Please let me know how he does, ok?

Love you, honey!
Karen
DEAR KAREN; THANK YOU MUCH..YES, DEVIN TOOK QUITE A DROP..THAT SLIDE IS AS TALL AS THE BLDG., OR TALLER. I CONTACTED MCDONALDS@IT TOO, SO THEY HAVE IT ON FILE...HE IS STILL PRETTY BRUISED ON HIS FACE/ CHEEK, ESPECIALLY & SWOLLEN, & HIS KNEES..HAD TO WRITE A NOTE TO HIS PE TEACHER, TO EXCUSE HIM FROM ANY FAST RUNNING..THANK YOU FOR LETTING EVERYONE KNOW FOR US ! HE GOES BK. IN A COUPLE DAYS, FOR A FOLLOW-UP WITH THE DR., & THEY FOUND HIS BLOOD PRESSURE TO BE 156/77, AND BPMS' OF 99, WHICH THE BP WS RATHER HIGH, FOR HIS AGE..THEY MAY TEST FOR DIABETES TOO, SINCE IT RUNS IN OUR FAMILY..HIS WEIGHT IS UP, AND HE HAS BEEN ONE SAD BOY, HERE LATELY, SO I APPRECIATE ALL OF THOSE PRAYERS FOR HIM, AND ME TOO, KAREN.. THANK YOU MUCH...'GOD BLESS"..LOVE, PASTOR SHIRLEY SHAW....

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:20 am

HOLEY MOLEY...POOR DEVIN !! SWEET THAYNG, I'M SO SORRY YOU'RE HURTING...WOW, THAT WAS SOME FALL !! SHIRLEY, THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW ABOUT THIS, AND KAREN'S PRAYER WARRIORS WILL DO A WORLD OF GOOD FOR HIM. IS THERE A CHANCE THAT YOU ALL MIGHT HAVE A BREAK FROM DISASTERS FOR A WHILE ?? SEEMS TO ME LIKE YOU'VE HAD 'EM ONE AFTER THE OTHER LATELY...

I LOVES YOU SO MIGHTILY...SIS LINNERS
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:29 am

Linner wrote:HOLEY MOLEY...POOR DEVIN !! SWEET THAYNG, I'M SO SORRY YOU'RE HURTING...WOW, THAT WAS SOME FALL !! SHIRLEY, THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW ABOUT THIS, AND KAREN'S PRAYER WARRIORS WILL DO A WORLD OF GOOD FOR HIM. IS THERE A CHANCE THAT YOU ALL MIGHT HAVE A BREAK FROM DISASTERS FOR A WHILE ?? SEEMS TO ME LIKE YOU'VE HAD 'EM ONE AFTER THE OTHER LATELY...

I LOVES YOU SO MIGHTILY...SIS LINNERS
Dear Linda; Hello Girl ! Yes, it ws quite a shock, as he had went out to have a day of Fun,and came bk. like this..No one knew he ws hurt, when it happened, cause he just told them that he fell. He is alright now though, and the bruises are going away..He still needs his Dr. visit though, cause his blood pressure ws 156/77, and 99bpm; very high for a 10 yr. old..So wl. be working on that too...Thanks much Linners. Yes, could sure use a break from all of the insanity, but it looks like there's more to come...lol..Not over yet, but so goes Life, huh ??? "God Bless"..Wl. try to call U soon....Love, Your Sis, Pastor Shirley shaw~~