To go along with What I am grateful for.

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Sharlee
Silver Member

To go along with What I am grateful for.

Post by Sharlee » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:10 pm

Something to share that went along with what I am grateful for. I just wanted you all to know this is how I
feel when I come here and how Grateful for you all showing the love of Jesus to me.
There are many things I am grateful for, first and foremost is my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He forgave my many sins and accepted me for who I am. I am thankful for my family. I am so very grateful to the one who sent me a card from NetHugs and I found out what a wonderful place this is. You are all like family. You show the love of Christ to each other and it shows. Jesus is here at this site for Jesus is love. You open your arms wide and welcome others and make them feel important. For some that means so very much and it encourages them to come back more and more for you do really care. Never have I been to a web page like this. You all are precious and His love does flow from you to others. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: To go along with What I am grateful for.

Post by Hope » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:00 am

Sharlee,
Thank you for this wonderful message and all the kind things you said. I am so happy you are here you are a Blessing to so many and that includes me! Gods love shines through you in so many ways and it touches us all.

God Bless You Love Eva

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: To go along with What I am grateful for.

Post by Brenda Pike » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:51 am

never enough.jpg
never enough.jpg (12.28 KiB) Viewed 1688 times
SHARLEE, I'M SO HAPPY YOU FEEL LOVED HERE IN HUGS AND THE PRESENCE OF JESUS HERE WITH ALL OF US. YOU ARE PRECIOUS TO US AND WILL BE IN OUR PRAYERS AND ALWAYS OUR FRIEND. GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA