RUSSIAN NEWSPAPER ARTICLE --A MUST READ

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

RUSSIAN NEWSPAPER ARTICLE --A MUST READ

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:25 pm

HEAVEN HELP US.jpg
HEAVEN HELP US.jpg (21.57 KiB) Viewed 2018 times

"American Capitalism Gone Without A Whimper"

It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American descent into Marxism is happening with breathtaking speed, against the backdrop of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people.

True, the situation has been well prepared on and off for the past century, especially the past twenty years. The initial testing grounds was conducted upon our Holy Russia, and a bloody test it was. But we Russians would not just roll over, and give up our freedoms, or our souls, no matter how much money Wall Street poured into the fists of the Marxists!

Those lessons were taken, and used to properly prepare the American populace for the surrender of their freedoms and souls, to the whims of their elites betters.

First, the population was dummied down through a politicized, and substandard education system based on pop-culture, rather then the classics. Americans know more about their favorite TV dramas than the drama in DC that directly affects their lives. They care more for their "right" to choke down a McDonalds burger, or a Burger King burger than about their Constitutional Rights. Then they turn around, and lecture us about our rights, and about our "democracy". Pride blindeth the foolish.....

Then, their faith in God was destroyed , until their churches, all tens of thousands of different "branches and denominations" were for the most part little more than Sunday circuses, and their televangelists, and top protestant mega preachers were more than happy to sell out their souls, and flocks to be on the "winning" side of one pseudo Marxist politician or another. Their flocks may complain, but when explained that they would be on the "winning" side, their flocks were ever so quick to reject Christ in hopes for earthly power. Even our Holy Orthodox churches are scandalously liberalized in America.

The final collapse has come with the election of Barack Obama. His speed in the past three months has been truly impressive. His spending, and money printing has been record setting, not just in America 's short history, but in the world. If this keeps up for more than another year, and there is no sign that it will not, America, at best, will resemble the Weimar Republic, and at worst, Zimbabwe.

These past two weeks have been the most breathtaking of all. First came the announcement of a planned redesign of the American Byzantine tax system, by the very thieves who used it to bankroll their thefts, losses, and swindles of hundreds of billions of dollars. These make our Russian oligarchs look little more then ordinary street thugs, in comparison. Yes, the Americans have beat our own thieves in shear volumes. Should we congratulate them?

These men, of course, are not an elected panel, but made up of appointees picked from the very financial oligarchs, and their henchmen who are now gorging themselves on trillions of American dollars, in one bailout after another. They are also usurping the rights, duties, and powers of the American Congress (parliament). Again, Congress has put up little more than a whimper to their masters.

Then came Barack Obama's command that GM's (General Motors) president step down from leadership of his company. That is correct, dear reader, in the land of "pure" free markets, the American president now has the power, the self-given power, to fire CEOs, and we can assume other employees of private companies, at will. Come hither, go dither, the centurion commands his minions.

So it should be no surprise, the American president has followed this up with a "bold" move of declaring that he, and another group of un-elected, chosen stooges will now redesign the entire automotive industry, and will even be the guarantee of automobile policies. I am sure that if given the chance, they would happily try, and redesign it for the whole of the world, too.

Prime Minister Putin, less then two months ago, warned Obama and UK 's Blair, not to follow the path to Marxism , it only leads to disaster. Apparently, even though we suffered 70 years of this Western sponsored horror show, we know nothing, as foolish, drunken Russians, and so let our "wise" Anglo-Saxon fools find out the folly of their own pride.

Again, the American public has taken this with barely a whimper...but a "free man" would cry out---STOP THIS NOW!!!!

So, should it be any surprise to discover the Democratically controlled Congress of America is working on passing a new regulation that would give the American Treasury department the power to set "fair" maximum salaries, evaluate performance, and control how private companies give out pay raises, and bonuses?

Senator Barney Frank, a social pervert basking in his own homosexuality, (of course, amongst the modern, enlightened American social norm, homosexuality is not only not looked down upon, but is often passed off as a virtue), and Marxism enlightenment, has led this effort. Frank stresses this only affects companies that receive government monies, but it is retroactive, and taken to a logical extreme, this would include any company, or industry that has ever received a tax break, or incentive.

Russian owners of American companies, and industries should look thoughtfully at this, and the option of closing their facilities down, and fleeing the land of the Red as fast as possible. In other words, divest while there is still value left.

The proud American will go down in slavery without a fight, beating his chest, and proclaiming to the world, how free he really is. But the world will only snicker.

Stanislav Mishin

When a people shall become incapable of governing themselves, and fit for a master, it is of little consequence from what quarter he comes. - George Washington

The irony of this article appearing in the English edition of Pravda (Russian on-line newspaper) defies description. Why can a Russian newspaper print this article, yet the American media refuse to print it, or see it?

SUBMITTED BY:
BRENDA CLARK PIKE

Linner
Diamond Member

Re: RUSSIAN NEWSPAPER ARTICLE --A MUST READ

Post by Linner » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:26 am

The irony of this article appearing in the English edition of Pravda (Russian on-line newspaper) defies description. Why can a Russian newspaper print this article, yet the American media refuse to print it, or see it?

ABOVE IS THE QUOTE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS ARTICLE SUBMITTED BY BRENDA. AS I READ THIS ARTICLE, THE HAIRS ON THE BACK OF MY NECK STOOD UP AND MY TMJ BEGAN TO TIGHTEN MY JAW. THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN TIMES OF GREAT STRESS OR FATIGUE. I AM NOT THAT TIRED RIGHT NOW, SO GOSH, GUESS IT MUST BE STRESS. SO, THIS IS HOW THE RUSSIANS ARE SEEING OUR DEMISE AS A GREAT NATION. HOW FREAKING EMBARASSING AND YES, WHY AREN'T WE SEEING COPIES OF THIS ARTICLE IN OUR OWN NEWS MEDIA SOURCES ???? OH, DEAR GOD....WE ARE IN A HECK OF A PICKLE HERE AND SURE DO NEED YOUR GUIDANCE. ALTHOUGH, I UNDERSTAND THAT IN ORDER FOR YOU TO HELP US, WE HAVE TO MEET YOU HALFWAY, AT LEAST. I KNOW THAT MANY ARE TRYING, YET DO OUR NUMBERS SINK IN COMPARISON TO THAT OF THE ONES WHO HAVE TURNED EYES ?? ONLY TIME WILL TELL US AND MY TMJ IS STILL HERE....

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS ARTICLE, BRENDA. IT IS SCARY AS ALL GET OUT...

LOVE, LINDA :shock: :wink:
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: RUSSIAN NEWSPAPER ARTICLE --A MUST READ

Post by Brenda Pike » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:36 pm

jesus_on_flag_holding_flag.jpg
jesus_on_flag_holding_flag.jpg (65.77 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
YES LINDA, IT IS SCARY ARTICLE WHICH IS SO TRUE. I SHUTTER TO THINK WHAT WE WILL DO IF OUR GREAT NATION GOES UNDER MARXISM AND COMMUNISM. I'M HOPING ITS NOT TO LATE, AND ELECTION IS COMING UP AND IT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT WE ELECT A GODLY MAN TO LEAD AND PULL US OUT OF THIS TERRIBLE CRISIS WERE IN. COMMUNIST OWNS MOST OF THE NETWORKS NOW, EXCEPT FOR FOX NEWS. THEY KEPP THEIR REPORTS FAIR AND BALANCED AND ALWAYS THE TRUTH IS REPORTED. IF MORE PEOPLE KEPT INFORMED AND EDUCATED TO WHAT IS HAPPENING WE WOULD NOT BE IN THIS MESS. GOD HAVE MERCY ON US. MAY HE BLESS AMERICA AGAIN. GOD BLESS YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT. LOVE BRENDA