PEOPLE KILL, NOT GUNS! BY TAMARA HILLMAN

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

PEOPLE KILL, NOT GUNS! BY TAMARA HILLMAN

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:49 pm

I SEE YOU.jpg
I SEE YOU.jpg (24.76 KiB) Viewed 2201 times
PEOPLE KILL, NOT GUNS!

When will Liberals, and people who are totally dense hear the TRUTH about the Second Amendment, and understand what it means?

They refuse to believe GUNS DO NOT KILL-----PEOPLE KILL!

If guns being taken away from the populous would actually stop all murders, then everyone would agree to ban them, but if guns are the fault, why don’t we ban knives, ropes, or bare hands numerous people also murder with?

Example: If I were to swing a broom in your direction hitting you in the head, and thus killing you, would the BROOM be at fault? Of course not! I would!

So then, when a madman/woman, (equal rights here to stay “Politically Correct”) decides to shoot up a mall, church, school, or whatever, is the GUN at fault for the people murdered?

Oh please, don’t you get it yet?

Now, in the wake of another mass murder, the issue of GUN CONTROL raises it’s ugly head again. As usual, from the president on down to their puppets on the “Liberal Media News”, we’ll hear repeated cries for days and weeks (until we are numb to the real tragedy), and just want the programming to END as they beat the drum to ban all firearms.

The truth is: Liberals, Atheists, Communists, Marxist, and the rest of our slanted leaders want to BAN GUNS because they then can rule over the citizens with their armies, and strong-arm tactics! Hello Dictatorship!!!

This will not only leave us defenseless to government control, but also to street thugs who WILL NOT be turning over their firearms and ammunition since there is no way to trace their mostly stolen weapons. This will then leave residence to the mercy of would-be thieves and murderers. And, there will still be crazy fools who will start shootin’ in crowded places on defenseless children and adults. That will not end with banning guns.

Remember when they took away Australia’s guns a very few years ago—crime went up the first year three-hundred percent! Well, dah!

Why does something so simple to understand (to anyone with a scrap of common sense) seem to be a huge disagreement to those who want America disarmed? I say it’s because those same folks have an ulterior motive to have POWER OVER THE PEOPLE!

I know the Washington DC haters of our Constitution want to find a way to stop production of ammunition and guns other than for military use, but I have a notion they will have more than a little trouble taking guns out of the hands of American patriots and hunters. They may find out real quick, these folks make their own ammo, and would go down shootin’ before they’d willingly give up their weapons.

And will the military shoot on it’s own? That’s another question I fear they may not be able to answer ‘til the government puts them to the test. And sooner or later they will…Mark my words!

Tamara Hillman
©2012

TAMARA HILLMAN
WITH PERMISSION
SUBMITTED BY
BRENDA CLARK PIKE

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: PEOPLE KILL, NOT GUNS! BY TAMARA HILLMAN

Post by Hope » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Brenda,
I agree with Tamara, I am not an avid gun person but I would like to be able to own one to defend myself if I need to. Even if they ban guns the ones who should not have them will find a way to get them!!!

God Bless You Love Eva

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: PEOPLE KILL, NOT GUNS! BY TAMARA HILLMAN

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:22 am

THANK YOU EVA, FOR BEING A STAND UP LADY TO MAKE A COMMENT ON THIS WRITE. AS I SEE MANY HAVE READ IT AND LEFT WITHOUT ONE PEEP, AND WE WONDER WHY THINGS ARE THE WAY THERE ARE IN OUR GOVERNMENT, NO STAND UP PEOPLE. TAMARA AND I ARE VERY STRONG STAND UP LADIES TO SAY WHAT WE MEAN , AND MEAN WHAT WE SAY. BOTTOM LINE HERE IS MENTAL HEALTH SYSTEM IS BROKEN AND THIS IS WHY SO MANY MASS MURDERS OCCUR. BECAUSE THAT PERSON ONE DAY JUST SNAPS AND GOES INTO A RAGE OF MASS MURDERING. THAT IS MENTAL ILLNESS THAT HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY MENTAL HEALTH AGENCY FOR YEARS. OF COURSE THE MEDIA IS PAINTING A PICTURE OF THIS GUY AS BEING ODD IN SCHOOL BUT NEVER HAVE BEEN IN TROUBLE, THAT IS NOT TRUE. HIS MOTHER HAD TO GET THE COURTS TO HELP HER WITH HIS OUT OF CONTROL BEHAVIOR. BUT NO THE MEDIA ISN'T GOING TO TELL THE TRUTH HERE BECAUSE THEY ARE LEANING WITH THE PRESIDENT TO BAN GUNS. FORGET THAT MUSIC, PEOPLE MUST OPEN THEIR EYES AND SEE WHAT THE TRUTH REALLY IS. WHEN A MASS MURDERS TAKES PLACE AND HE COMMITS SUICIDE, IT'S NOT THE GUN IT'S THE MENTALLY ILL PERSON WHO KILLED INOCENT CHILDREN AND ADULT PEOPLE. I WISH COMMON SENSE WOULD SOME HOW RETURN TO THESE NUT HEADS IN GOVERNMENT. OR AT LEAST GET PROFESSIONAL QUALITY, EDUCATED WITH EXPERIENCE TO LEARN ABOUT MENTAL ILLNESS A[attachment=0]thought06_.jpg[/attachment]ND FIX MENTAL HEALTH AGENCY. THAT'S MY TAKE AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR BEING A STAND UP LADY. LOVE YOU DEAR FRIEND. GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA
Attachments
thought06_.jpg
thought06_.jpg (74.49 KiB) Viewed 2177 times