House Cleaning Sharlee

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Sharlee
Silver Member

House Cleaning Sharlee

Post by Sharlee » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Psalm 139: 23-24 "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me and lead me in the way everlasting."

Last night I did some house cleaning. I decided to empty out myself and do some much needed cleaning. So many things where hidden in a corner, pushed back and ignored. I could not figure out how some of that junk even got in there. I started with things I knew I needed to clean out and continued to clean. This took a very long time, well into the wee hours of the morning. When I thought I was through I looked to see what was left. It was then I knew, the only good in me is Jesus Christ. Of course, I knew this but this time it hit me right between the eyes. When I removed all the junk, the only good was Jesus. Then I thought, why would I want to put any of the junk back. If Jesus is the only good in me then I only want more of Him. I prayed and asked the Holy Spirit to take my mind, my thoughts, my intellect, my eyes, my ears, my mouth and my tongue. Then I asked Him to fill me with more of Jesus and get my stubborn will out of the way so I could do His will in every area of my life. Sometimes cleaning house is painful, for one has hidden things that are not pleasant to think about but the reward is outstanding.

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: House Cleaning Sharlee

Post by Hope » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Sharlee,
I Loved this your storys have so much meaning to them. And I can really relate to this I am so happy to see you back I have missed you and now I need to think about my house cleaning!

God Bless You Love Eva

Sharlee
Silver Member

Post by Sharlee » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Hi Eva, It really is good to be home but there seems to be a lot to do when you are gone so long. I really Thank you for your comments on this. It just hit me one night and believe me when I say it was a very long night for me. God bless you Eva. You are a very special lady..

Love, Sharlee

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:08 pm

SHARLEE, I LOVE YOUR STORY . I CERTAINLY CAN RELATE TO YOUR STORY IN MANY WAYS AND I AGREE WITH YOU. GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA

Sharlee
Silver Member

Post by Sharlee » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:20 am

Thank you so much. We have had some wicked weather since we got home and many times we pray that the lights will stay on. May the Lord bless you always for you are a blessing to so many.
Love, Sharlee