"TIME..."

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
condorfromtheandes
Platinum Member

"TIME..."

Post by condorfromtheandes » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:51 pm

"TIME..."

It has been already 2 weeks that I've lost my dear best buddy and furry friend, my cat Frank.
I would love to write the story of my cat, about his dear life, "Frank, The Legend." (3/1995-1/2/2013).
As you may realize, Frank was almost 18 years old when he crossed the Rainbow Bridge...
The pain inside won't go away. The pain does not get any easier with the passing of time.
I am still grieving. Grief is overwhelming...
Time will tell the ending tale...
When I feel better, I shall write what I think about "TIME..."
"TIME" is a very interesting topic to write about. What do you think?...
God may bless you all, my dear Net Hugs friends.
Kind Regards,
Monica.
Last edited by condorfromtheandes on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Condorfromtheandes.

Linner
Diamond Member

Re: "TIME..."

Post by Linner » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:42 pm

MONICA...I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR OF FRANK'S PASSING. I KNOW YOU HAVE LOST OTHERS, AND IT IS SO HARD AND SAD. I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY LITTLE LOVES, TOO, IN THE COURSE OF MY LIFETIME. YET, KNOWING WHERE THEY HAVE GONE TAKES AWAY A LARGE PART OF THE HURT. I KNOW THERE IS A TIME IN WHICH YOUR SOUL MUST GRIEVE, AND THE LOST ONE IS NEVER FORGOTTEN. SO TERRIBLY MISSED. IF ONLY WE COULD BE LIKE THE ANIMALS...ACCEPT THE DEATH, GRIEVE FOR A TIME AND THEN MOVE ON. THEY UNDERSTAND THE WAY THINGS ARE TO BE, YET I BELIEVE THEY KNOW, AS I KNOW, THE PASSED ONE IS STILL THERE IN SPIRIT.

HUMANS MISS THE SIGHT AND TOUCH OF THINGS. WHERE IS GOD IN YOU ? IN YOUR HEART. WHERE IS FRANK ? HE'S IN YOUR HEART, WITH GOD. I HOPE YOUR GRIEF SHALL LESSEN SOON, AND PEACE COME TO YOU...

LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING....LINDA
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Monica,
My heart goes out to you! I will keep you in my prayers I know how bad it hurts to lose a pet they are a big part of our family.

God Bless You Love Eva

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:20 pm

DEAR MONICA, I'M SORRY YOU LOST YOUR LITTLE DOG. I UNDERSTAND THE SORROW AND PAIN THAT IT BRINGS TO THE HEART AND SOUL. I WISH YOU COMFORT AND HEALING DEAR FRIEND. LOVE BRENDA
Attachments
start_off.jpg
start_off.jpg (26.91 KiB) Viewed 3548 times

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:48 am

Dear Monica.,
My heart as well goes out to you for your beloved doggie and your loss.
I know I lost my little yorkie several years ago had her 16yrs that's a long time.
But we had a special bond just like the one we have with special loved one's and people we all know.
But I am truly sorry for your loss dear friend.
Your in my thoughts and prayers dear friend...
GLYASDI
B.J.

condorfromtheandes
Platinum Member

Post by condorfromtheandes » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:14 am

Thank you, dear friends, Eva, Linda, Brenda, B.J. and all friends for your kind words and prayers!
I have lost my best buddy, my best friend, Frank, The Legend Cat.
I'll always love and miss him forever and ever!
Well, today, I'll keep my promise to write about TIME.
MY TIME IS A GIFT FROM GOD.

Thank you so much for your heartfelt prayers and concerns about me!
I love you with a friendship heart, my dear friends!
I got NO SURGERY at this time. I feel better now. Thanks God! Praise the Lord!
You see, in a second, our world can change forever.
How often do we think about these things?
Things may seem to be normal, and then, boom…
Our entire world may turn upside down. You know, the devil is a big liar,
and he comes to steal our joy, our health, our lives, while he roars in laughter.
The devil has been trying to rip me off, drive me nuts, and snatch my life away
since I was born. Since then on, I began to run out of time…
Birth is just the beginning of the end of time on Earth for that sort of individual.
I was running out of time. I wanted to fulfill God’s masterplan for me before the end
of my time in this world. I also wanted to tell my true story, so that the heavy baggage trapped inside my soul would be lighter. I’ve never found the time neither help to do it.
I’ve been trying to keep my mind active, and share a self-portrait of my life.
Then, we may develop a bond of friendship according to our personal views and
moral values. As my story evolves, I’d like to share my updates with my friends.
Shakespeare said: “Virtue and genuine graces in themselves speak what no words can utter.”
Actions speak louder than words in a Brotherhood of Christians in Action for a better world.
The greatness comes not when things go always good for you. But, the greatness comes
when you are really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments,
when sadness comes. Because only if you have been in the deepest valley, you’ll know
how magnificent you’ll feel to be on the highest mountain.
So much unnecessary pain and torture were inflicted to me throughout my lifetime…
The traces and scars of yesterday are still alive in my memory.
I wrote a few poetical lines that say…
“Stumbled and fallen on a dusty road,
I kept falling in a strip of land.
My Lord has been the One who lifts me up,
The One who gives me His hand.
Into His eyes I find the answers,
So many I’ve been looking for.
Raindrops bring back old memories,
And they are coming straight to my door.
There will be a time of wonder,
In which we’ll see His Glory.
Time will lead our hearts to believe
That we’ll begin to experience a different story.”
Author: Ms. Monica.
Love is a powerful energy, the flowing river that makes the world go round.
Writing is my prayer language, my way of communication to the world, and the language
of my heart. One of the worse things that could happen to a person is to have an amputated spirit, which may lead to an amputated or stolen future. Freedom of will is the key of a successful life. Writing is my best therapy, because I could reach out to the world of readers.
You see, Planet Earth is a dazzling blue planet. The sun, our star glows like an ember lying on a blanket of the Milky Way Galaxy. The glamour of its majestic beauty is sparkling like a sprinkle of dew in the giant Universe. We all share our beautiful common home, God’s Almighty creations, our world filled with natural wonders, biodiversity, wonderful animals, human culture footprints everywhere of different origins, time and places in modern spectrums and ancient history. This writer- poet has a great respect for life.
Writing is a good therapy for me. Helping others in need motivates me in the journey of life in my time in this world, in which we –as feeble flesh- are only temporary passengers before reaching another higher level, the Spiritual Eternity.
“…Brothers and Sisters, fill your minds with whatever is good and true, whatever is pure, whatever is noble and right, whatever is lovely, whatever is honorable and admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. Put them into practice, and God –who gives us peace- will be with you.” (Philippians 4:8)
When I grew older, I realized how important that Bible Verse would be to me.
We must train our minds to think upon positive and peaceful things. God has given us the keys to have a peaceful mind. We must do all we could to protect our minds from destructive habits and/or evil inputs. We must keep our minds protected, because they could really turn into a battlefield; and the devil could work and take advantage of those vulnerable ones.
One area of refocusing our minds is in the area of our emotions. At times, our minds could become bombarded with anger, fear, frustration, depression or hopelessness. You see, as long as we live in an imperfect world, we shall be faced with these challenges. However, in those dreadful moments of self-doubts, we must decide and focus our attention in what we want to become, either good or bad, or nothing at all. I have chosen to serve Jesus, our Lord and Savior. We should pray to the Lord for His help at that point. We don’t have to stay and dwell on bad states of mind that hurt us. We should indeed, allow ourselves to change for the better and for our own goodness. We are free to choose from good or wrong with a genuine goodwill. Christ only shows us the right way to go in our lives. THE TIME IS NOW!
Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not promised, and we only have TODAY. THE TIME IS NOW!
It is about time that we should allow ourselves to change for the better.
You see, no matter what we do, we cannot change the number of hours that are gone in the day. We are unable to stop the time from going. Yet, you have a great impact and power over what goes into those hours, and what comes out from them. So, fill the hours with positive purposes, and the passing of time will work in your favor. Fill your days with meaning, with creativity, with goodness, joy and love; and each day will leave behind lasting values for your own world. Align your efforts more closely with your true purpose, and you’ll find that those efforts quickly become much more effective.
Choose to put more meaning in each moment in your life, and you’ll find a sense of fulfillment in your heart. Begin to fill the world with your own unique beauty, store your awards and go beyond the limits of time. Therefore, your own world will be filled with meaningful and positive actions. Moreover, when conditions change for the worse, there is no need to despair or give up, for you have the ability to find a new starting point, a new open door, from which you can raise yourself to higher levels of achievement. There is always a way to get where you have chosen to go. Each challenge gives you new ways to add value to YOUR DREAM.
THE TIME IS NOW! TOMORROW COULD BE TOO LATE.
Let us become a role model, an example of life for others to follow in the same path of a righteous Christian life. THE TIME IS NOW!
God may bless each and everyone of you, my dear Net Hugs friends.
Warm Hugs,
Monica.
Condorfromtheandes.