CHOSEN ENCOUNTER

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

CHOSEN ENCOUNTER

Post by Brenda Pike » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:05 am

lessons_life.jpg
lessons_life.jpg (116.34 KiB) Viewed 4402 times
CHOSEN ENCOUNTERS

As many of us have traveled through life’s journey, we’ve encountered many types of people. Most always leave an impression on our mind of good or bad; we do recall their presence and character. Some may have a great personality, generosity, heart of gold and they leave you with a great feeling of euphoria. Those folks normally you keep in your life, for they bring such joy and pleasure to your state of mind. And likewise you return the graciousness. Life feels great to be content and happy with love of friends and family.

Then we encounter those who know nothing but to use and abuse whoever they come in contact with. They have chosen this path for their own benefit, looking out for number one and that is all that counts with them. It’s a game to see how many people they can con or use, and laugh as they travel down their road of destruction, leaving behind people who didn’t deserve to be mistreated.

Worst of all, sometimes it’s family who tears your heart strings from your heart and soul, leaving you no choice but to take them out of your life. Being self centered, selfish, controlling, and just plain disrespectful to others is a sin that will have to be reckoned with one day. Either here on earth or in God’s presence, the price will be paid.

I’m thankful for the many blessings God had bestowed upon me and the light he has shown me through the years. I haven’t cry, but only rejoiced at his lessons, for they have made me a better person, not a bitter person. Many a bitter person lives an unhappy and bitter life, only to leave this earth without the joy God intended for us.

We all have to take the bitter with the sweet on our journey of life. It’s our attitude that determines how we react and handle situations. Success of life is 90% attitude and 10% of how we deal with our daily lives.

I’ve read that God loves us more when we are suffering and in pain, for then He comforts and give us strength. He lets His presence known, so count on God for everything and use his God -given senses as well.

He enables us with smell, touch, hearing and a conscience, while we seeking His eternal love.

Brenda Clark Pike
©2013
Last edited by Brenda Pike on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: CHOSEN ENCOUNTER

Post by Hope » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:11 am

Brenda,
This is so good and so true and I Love the way you look at the things in life that cause us pain. By the ones we love and care for. With God we can get through anything and we have the peace of knowing He Loves us unconditionally! His Love Never Fails and is Always There No Matter What!
God Bless You Love Eva

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:25 am

EVA, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS DEAR FRIEND. TRIALS AND TRIBUTIONS HAVE TAUGHT ME TO BE MILD, CALM AND SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN. IT ISN'T ALWAYS EASY TO DO, BUT IT SURE GIVES YOU PEACE AND KNOWING GOD IS WHISPERING TO YOU. GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:03 am

Another amazing write, Dear Brenda.
Yes, attitude is what it is all about. We can chose our attitude and how
we react to what is going on in our lives. Thank you for sharing with us.

GLYASDI, Jan ))(( )))(((
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

A very good write Brenda, and most certainly has much truth in these words. Very well put together. 90% attitude, right on . . dear friend. God bless.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

arvilj426
Registered Member

Post by arvilj426 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:17 pm

powerful, and full of wisdom Brenda. Thanks.

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:15 pm

THANKS JAN FOR THE COMMENTS. YES, ATTITUDE TAKES US FURTHER IN LIFE THAN BEING BITTER AND HARD. I'M THANKFUL THE LORD KEPT MY HEART OPEN WITH LOVE AND COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:20 pm

DEACON STEVE, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT, I APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK. YES, ATTITUDE IS THE KEY TO CLEAR COMMUNICATIONS AND UNDERSTANDINGS WITH OTHERS. GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:22 pm

THANK YOU ARVIL. I APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK.
GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA