'Look Deeper Into My Eyes'

Post your love poetry here.
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Re: 'Look Deeper Into My Eyes'

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:05 pm

Jeff Guest wrote:I believe it would make a fantastic ecard Shirley!!! We'll see what ole Skip thinks!!!

Awesome Write!!!
Thank you Jeff, for refering my poem..I am very happy@it! Love it! So happy that you liked it that much, and for your thoughts on my poem...Very Happy~~"God Bless"...Love, Shirley ann shaw~~~

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Hope wrote:Shirley,
I love this the eyes tell it all sometimes, and they make it hard to hide your feelings, You did a great job. and I agree with Jeff it would make a great E-Card,
God bless you
Love Eva

Dear Eva;
Thank you so much, so glad you liked it too..I just now found that it ws made into an E-Card!! Now, I'm even happier...lol~~~Thank you much for your nice comments too~~~"God Bless"...Love, Shirley ann shaw~~~~ 8) :D

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:17 pm

Pokey's Heart wrote:Oh I'm dancing in my chair! Congratulations, Shirley!!! Just Awesome, girl..Skip does a beautiful Job!
Love you,
Pokems
congratulationsfloral.jpg
Thank you very much, Pokey!! I ws very surprised, when I opened my screen, I must admit..Thanks to you too, for all of the nice comments, on this love poem..So happy@the E-card, and that you all liked it that much!! And once again, Thank you too, Skip, for the lovely creation, from my poem!! "God Bless One And All"..Love, Shirley ann shaw~~~~~

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:27 pm

LadyMustang wrote:Wow Sis This one is totally awesome and so worthy of being such a beatiful e-card and it surely is very beautiful. Your poetry never stops amazing me what a blessed gift tohave that you can share with ohthers.
This will be in with all my favorites of yoursCONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!
I love how the words flow so easy and they blend together the waythey were meant to. Your heart is deep within these words and it always shows in your poetry. It is what makes you writing so beautiful and wonderful because you keep on writing because God wants you to.
I have missed sharing poetry with you it is aas a blessing to me to read such beautiful words as these are.

It's great to be back!!!!! Love Ya!!!!!!!!!

Wilma
OH MY GOSH!! NOW I AM IN SHOCK!! IT IS SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU, MY SIS*..HOW HAVE YOU BEEN ?? HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH, ALWAYS THINK@YOU TOO...WOW! NOW THIS IS REALLY A GREAT GIFT, AN E-CARD, AND A VISIT FROM MY FRIEND*SIS, WILMA!! IT'S BEEN FOREVER, LADY MUSTANG! SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU, AND I THANK YOU SO MUCH, FOR THE SWEET, NICE COMPLIMENTS, ON MY LOVE POEM! YES, IT IS GREAT, THAT YOU ARE BACK!! I HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO STAY THIS TIME TOO!! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN, FOR THE LOVELY COMPLIMENTS! TAKE CARE~~ AND I WL. BE SEARCHING FOR YOUR POETRY TOO~~~"GOD BLESS YOU AS EVER AND ALWAYS"...LOVE YOU MUCH, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW~~~~
6lxys6p.jpg
FROM ME TO YOU, WITH LOVE ALWAYS'""
6lxys6p.jpg (26.2 KiB) Viewed 1197 times

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:31 pm

Jeff Guest wrote:Such a beautiful card Shirley, you guys did a wonderful job on this wonderful write!!!

Awesome Shirley & Skip!!!
THANK YOU MR. JEFF..I THANK YOU FOR RECOMMENDING MY POEM, TO SKIP!! THAT WS SO NICE OF YOU, AND OF COURSE I AM VERY HAPPY, THAT YOU LIKED IT THAT MUCH, AM ALSO THANKFUL TO SKIP, FOR HIS LOVELY WORK TOO! THANK YOU (BOTH)..."GOD BLESS"..LOVE ALWAYS, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW~~~~
2drhxe0.jpg
WITH MUCH LOVE AND MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU"'
2drhxe0.jpg (9.79 KiB) Viewed 1192 times

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:34 pm

Your very welcome Shirley, your beautiful poem was more than worthy of an ecard!!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

condorfromtheandes
Platinum Member

Post by condorfromtheandes » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:19 pm

:D :D :D ((((((((((OHHHHHHHH!!!!!WOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!)))))))))
My sweet dear, Shirley!! You´ve done it so well again, sweetheart!!!! You are soooo talented and gifted. You´ve got that special touch that the Lord has given you. I admire you and your great talent, Shirley!!
I truly adore the title and every word of it...
I was reading your poem the other day, and I knew that it would be a fantastic Ecard.
The next day, I saw your Ecard as the first poem at Net Hugs Newsletters.
Oh!! I am sooo pleased with your beautiful poem and the extraordinary Ecard that was made with it.
I was also calling you not long ago, but I would always get a recording that I dialed the wrong number.
Perhaps, you should send me your phone number again, darling. I miss you so dearly!!
I send you all my loving always on your way, my dear sweet friend, Shirley.
Have a blessed day always with all your beloved ones!!
Hugs and Love in Christ,
MONICA B. :D
Condorfromtheandes.

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:37 am

Jeff Guest wrote:Your very welcome Shirley, your beautiful poem was more than worthy of an ecard!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:52 am

condorfromtheandes wrote::D :D :D ((((((((((OHHHHHHHH!!!!!WOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!)))))))))
My sweet dear, Shirley!! You´ve done it so well again, sweetheart!!!! You are soooo talented and gifted. You´ve got that special touch that the Lord has given you. I admire you and your great talent, Shirley!!
I truly adore the title and every word of it...
I was reading your poem the other day, and I knew that it would be a fantastic Ecard.
The next day, I saw your Ecard as the first poem at Net Hugs Newsletters.
Oh!! I am sooo pleased with your beautiful poem and the extraordinary Ecard that was made with it.
I was also calling you not long ago, but I would always get a recording that I dialed the wrong number.
Perhaps, you should send me your phone number again, darling. I miss you so dearly!!
I send you all my loving always on your way, my dear sweet friend, Shirley.
Have a blessed day always with all your beloved ones!!
Hugs and Love in Christ,
MONICA B. :D
DEAR MONICA;
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! YOU ARE JUST TOO SWEET, AND YOUR LOVING COMPLIMENTS..I AM SO GLAD YOU LIKED THIS POEM..I WS SO SHOCKED WHEN I LOOKED AND SEEN THERE WS AN E-CARD! I LOVED IT, AND IT'S MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS, LIKE YOU, WHO MAKE IT ALL POSSIBLE FOR ME!!! YOU ARE ALL MY INSPIRATIONS TOO, YA KNOW!! WELL, YOU HAVE MANY GOD' GIFTED TALENTS, MONICA! YOU CAN WRITE,SING, AND YOU ARE SO CARING OF PEOPLE, FOR EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY! GOD' LOOKS DOWN, AND SMILES ON ALL OF THAT!! YOU CARE SO MUCH, FOR OTHER PEOPLE TOO!! I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, MONICA!! YOU ALWAYS SAY SUCH NICE, WONDERFUL THINGS!! YOU ARE A BLESSING TOO, AND I LOVE YOU TOO...TAKE CARE~~"GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS"....I WL. SEND YOU MY HOME, AND CELL-PHONE #,(BOTH)@YOUR HOME E-MAIL ADDRESS~~~~~LOVE, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW......
AB70250.jpg
MUCH LOVE AND MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU''
AB70250.jpg (33.11 KiB) Viewed 1160 times

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Jeff Guest wrote:Such a beautiful card Shirley, you guys did a wonderful job on this wonderful write!!!

Awesome Shirley & Skip!!!
THANK YOU JEFF AND SKIP..SO NICE OF BOTH OF YOU...I LOVE THE E-CARD....."GOD BLESS YOU BOTH"..LOVE, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW~~~~

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:12 am

THANK YOU MUCH, STEVE..I READ THE LITTLE COMMENT ARE, WHERE YOU POSTED A COMMENT ON MY E-CARD..I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT, AND GLAD I SENT IT TO YOU..IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I'D BEEN TO NETHUGS TOO, BUT I'M GONNA TRY AND COME ON MORE OFTEN I THINK...THANK YOU VERY MUCH, FOR THE NICE COMPLIMENT, ON MY E-CARD, AND YES, SKIP DID A LOVELY JOB, AND JEFF DID A LOVELY REFERAL JOB!! LOL~~~SO NICE OF ALL OF YOU~~~"GOD BLESS YOU ALL"...LOVE TO ALL, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW.....