Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:54 pm

“BE-THERE,…OR,…BE-SQUARE!”…

We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are assaulted by the horrible stench, of those,…whose putrid-principles; have perverted our people, even the very children,…of our tomorrow!...

Who, will ferry us,…away; to a storm-less shelter?... Who, shall be our eternal-refuge?... Who, of you,…is willing; to risk-it-all, by simply,…believing?... Oh’, how I pray,…that, you will.

This written-passage, commands your undivided attention. We are those, truly privileged to be among,…others, (like you, dear-reader and friends); who daily display, our loyalty and devotion,…to the only begotten Son: of our living-God!...

One day, (in our not, too distant future); we shall meet, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…with much: enthusiastic cheering and applause. All acts of disorderly conduct, will be met,…with His; immediate Justice!... Meanwhile, will you do your best,…to usher-in; and to be that steward, for those around you,…who: don’t have eyes-to-see, nor ears-to-hear?...

May our Lord and Saviour, bless you and your attempts. May He make, His Father’s-Favor,…shine upon you; and your entire household. May you, possess His Peace,…in the end!... Amen.

Godspeed, to those who go forth,…in the Name; of our Lord!... For, you’ve chosen,…not to reject; your appointed duty. Yes, ours is an obligation,…to lead and usher-in; those whom have been, completely duped by Satan’s own,…subtle-ways!...

Little, does this Dark-One,…know; that his time, is ever-short. We shall witness, the day of his assigned,…perdition!... And, so,…I pray; that you,…(“BE-THERE,…OR,…BE-SQUARE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5940

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (63.55 KiB) Viewed 1858 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:57 am

“OBEDIENCE,…IS-THE,…KEY”…

Folks, in (Chapter 12),…of this Great Book of John; in verse (49), we can see clearly that,…Jesus has (Not) spoken; on His own Authority!... But, that it is His Father (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name); who sent Jesus, (a separate entity), down to earth. Jesus admits that, what he says and speaks,…is a direct result; of following His Father’s own commandments!...

Dear friends, all that Jesus has spoken to us, (His Faithful-Followers); has been according to how His Father-in-Heaven, has instructed His only begotten Son!... (see, verse 50). Moving onward to John, (chapter 13),…in verse (3); Jesus knows that His Father, has given all things into His (Jesus’) hands!...

Friends, it’s Jesus’ recompense,…for His outstanding; and most exemplary act of obedience. God, has moved-on to other,…creative-works; and has left His Loyal Son, in charge at the Helm. “All-things”, means all that we recognize to be in,…actual existence; within our known dimension, physically. But, folks,…let’s (Not); be so gullible, as to not believe that our living God,…hasn’t moved-on: ever-building, ever-creating,…Everlasting!... (Are,…His,…Ways).

In that same verse, (3), of chapter 13,…in this Book of John; Jesus says that, He had come “from”,…God!... Not, that He “was”,…God!...(as our apostle John, himself; would supposedly profess). And, that Jesus needed to return back,…to His God, and His Father!... In verse (13), Jesus says,…”You call Me, Teacher and Lord. And, you are right,…for so, I am!”…

Do we not have, landlords,…even today?... A Lord, is anyone who rules over us. Someone to whom, we are indebted to,…and/or work; for. In verse (16), Jesus says that,…”A Messenger, is (Not) greater than the one,…who sends Him!”… He speaks here, of the difference in rank and file order,…between Himself; and His Father-in-Heaven!...

Folks, God is Glorified in the very accomplished deeds,…of; His only begotten Son!... Yes, they are One,…in everything they do; especially in “mindset and mission”, regarding humanity’s own Salvation!... I pray that you, come to see the uniqueness,…of each one of these; Divine-Entities!... And, of their specific roles and assumed positions,…firmly held; within our celestial-realm!...

Theirs is an absolute existence, as the Son today,…sits; at the right-hand of His Father, exalted because of His obedience!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5955

Attachments
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 1849 times
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 1849 times
118427_th.gif
118427_th.gif (7.84 KiB) Viewed 1849 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:24 pm

“REMOVE,…YOUR,…COBWEBS!”…

Let’s visit the Great-Book-of-John, the very one everyone’s hung-up on,…saying that; it is there, in the very beginning that John makes his statement,…regarding the Word; being “with” God, and that the Word “was”,…God!... Let’s remember that, everyone is indeed entitled to their own opinions,…Holy inspired or not; in becoming writers!... Other than it being a grammatically incorrect sentence, let’s just say that John is entitled to think what he may,…about Jesus!...

After all, the very Romans thought of Jesus,…as a “god”; they added Him, unto their already existing entourage of other lesser “gods”. The Caesars thought themselves, as being “gods”. Don’t think for one moment, that these Romans abandoned all their other “gods”,…to embrace only Jesus; as their new Christian Deity!...

And, so it is,…still today; millions erroneously continue to claim Jesus, as being God,…Himself!... Yet, when we analyze Jesus’ own words,…we never find Him saying; anything other than,…”My Father is Greater than I, and Greater than All”… Let’s turn to (chapter 11), of the Book of John and notice well,…if you will; how the disciples regarded Jesus, as their,…”Rabbi”…

Never, did any of them recognize Jesus to be,…anything outside; of the realms of who He, Himself,…professed to be: the very Son-of-God!...(see, verse 8). Martha knew that Jesus had a God. And, that whatever Jesus asked of this living God,…He (Jesus); would ultimately receive. Such, was Martha’s firm Faith!...(read, verse 22).

Only, if we (The Faithful-Believers),…truly believe; can we come to see, the Glory-of-God,…through the works: of His Son!...(see, verse 40). Jesus knows, that His Father always hears,…His pleas. When He spoke aloud, (to His Heavenly-Father); it was to demonstrate to all on-lookers,…that: there was indeed, a God in Heaven who answers,…prayers!...(read, verse 42).

Folks, the Son-of-God,…willingly died; not for the nation of Israel,…only. But, also to gather all of us into,…”One”; all the children of God, who are today,…still scattered abroad…(see, verse 52). Now, moving onward to (chapter 12),…of this same Book; we can read specifically, in (verse 26), if anyone serves Jesus-of-Nazareth,…His Father; will honor that same, him or her (person)!...

So, again,…we can clearly see; the obvious distinction between, these two separate Divine-Entities!... Or, can’t you?... Folks, I don’t believe,….God; to be an Author of confusion. But, rather,…the light of His Truths; well displaces and dispels, all darkness. (“REMOVE,…YOUR,…COBWEBS”)!... Begin to see, more clearly,…that; Jesus has always been the Son, and never once,…did He claim to be: God, Himself!...

Simply, put,…were Jesus to have been God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name); He would have told us, so!... Yet, mankind continues to complicate,…the otherwise; “simplicity-of-Christ!”… In verse (28), we read that a Voice from Heaven,…was clearly heard; a Thunderous-Voice!... That Voice, (God’s own Voice), was heard,…for the people’s sake; not for Jesus’ own sake!...(read, verse 30).

The Son, speaks to His Father,…and His Father; responds from Heaven, itself. Two separate Supreme-Beings, being talked about,…here; dear-reader and friends. One talking to,…the other. And, finally,…see (verse 44 and 45). “Whoever believes in Jesus, believes (Not) in Him,…but; in His Father, who sent Jesus down to us!”...

Folks, if you can truly see these profound truths,…of Jesus’ own words; then you will be able to also see, that He was indeed sent to us,…from: His Dad!... Let’s remember His last words, hanging on that horrendous Roman-Cross!... “My God, My God,…why; hast Thou forsaken, Me?”… Why would Jesus, call out to His God,…were He; to be that same supposed God, everyone seems to want to believe,…that He is?... Makes no sense at all, yet millions remain,…duped!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (25.19 KiB) Viewed 1845 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:35 pm

“PRIVATE,…AND,…PROFOUND”

As I studied the dark landscape, of my past,…never had I allowed room; for growth when it came to, my Spiritual senses. Never, had I ever detected,…my breath; becoming larger, just at the thought of an Everlasting existence,…possible: as, I do,…today!...

At 33 years old, (23 years ago),...although I didn’t quite know, the why; I began a turn, becoming clearly-closer to these new paths,…representing publicly: a new me. Inwardly, I was better at rolling with the punches,…not stopping, nor turning around,…to go back; to who, I used to be!...

And, it wasn’t like,…I was planning to actually venture; outside of myself. It was, all the contrary,…I’m speaking of; an inward change.

Yes, folks,…an earnest change; most (“PRIVATE,…AND,…PROFOUND”).

So, my prayers were closer to: “Lord, help me or, forgive me,…one; of the two!”. Quietly, Jesus began opening my heart,…to this yearning; which moved me.

Everyone but me, would sleep-soundly,…through this era; of mine. Learning to break-away, from tentative crowds,…was no light-duty. Was it, my imagination?... No one, near me,…in those days; seemed able to see anything, let alone,…what I was being given: to spiritually-see.

Yes, friends,…a new beginning; yet, in many ways,…still: my old self!...

The closer I got, to reaching 42 years of age,… the more; Jesus’ Light-of-Truth, appeared to be silhouetting,…my persona. I saw nothing else, at 42,…and guessed; it was still, several years away,…before I could truly: begin to blossom, within this newfound,…Faith!...

You see,…dear-reader and friend; I was born, a late bloomer. Perhaps, in hind-sight,…all, to my advantage; as I, today,…enjoy the fruits; of my Spiritual-Laboring. What has always looked, merely bright,…from a distance; today, has become more distinct,…in its colors. Such, has been,…the growth; of my understanding.

I seemed in pain, much like everyone else,…but; by working with my Lord’s, (Jesus),…Word; I have been, as if invigorated,…by: my trials and tests.

Who, I battle against the most,…even today; is the very same, who first came,…as a lying snake; then later, he approached me,…as a roaring lion; and, finally now,…this Dark-One, presents himself to me: even, as an Angel-of-Light!...

This adversary, wishes,…he could emit more; than his pathetic glow. He identifies himself best, with only those,…within; his inner-darken-circles!...

Today, (at 58 years, young),…I follow Jesus, and find relief: addressing Him, with Honors as I look,…in His Direction. Before, I could see no farther,…than the range; of my hellish-aura. Despite, my many serious (emotional) injuries,…I am most proud; of my new duties.

With God’s-Grace, and the Love of His Son,…I have proved; that I am still, in remarkable shape!...

No longer, am I agonizing,…but, rather; take this moment, to share with you and others,…His Plan: for your person. Guard against, neglecting your opportunity to turn,…to our Heavenly-Father; through His Son, our Lord and Saviour,…”Jesus-Christ!”….

Many, are Spiritually Dead. More, sit rocking,…or lay weeping!....

Most, have given-up,…looking for ways; to see anything, but a blackness,…so thick: it disorients them and distorts their deeds. Some, simply seem to run out-of- gas,…slowing, stopping; and stumbling on this very Rock, (our Rock)!...

Is there nothing, you can do (dear-reader and friends),…to help these tormented?... I pray,…so!...

Come-up, with an idea,…and; change your course. Stay on this elevator and reach the top-floor,…of my Prince’s-Palace. There, tip-toe past several of His Arch-Angels,…and their aides. Sit and talk to Jesus!... He will try to dictate, to you (The Faithful-Believers),…His Father’s; Words-of-Wisdom!....

I pray,…”That His message, is able to get through to you,…and that later; you be able, in turn,…to share: the same Theme and Tone, with others!”. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
329531_th.gif
329531_th.gif (4.56 KiB) Viewed 1843 times
329442_th.gif
329442_th.gif (7.15 KiB) Viewed 1843 times
329722_th.gif
329722_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 1844 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:54 pm

“WORDS-TRULY,…FALL-SHORT!”…

Today, I despair just a bit,…when I witness, the general-masses; who, ignorantly have sealed their fate. Yes, they’ve grown smooth,…with experience; what these very same, know least,…is that: life-eternal, blooms at the point,…of Death!...

I could have lived a complete life-time, without ever witnessing these recent,…”Pride,…Parades!”…

And, at the same time,…not had ever felt; as though I’ve missed, anything-of-importance. Never-the-less, I won’t be dissuaded,…nor; will I ever, divert-my-deeds!...

What lies in my heart and mind, is not subject to,…interruptions. For, we are those,…on assignment. We study well, our load. And, our wisdom comes from divine-revelations,…and not, from; any man and/or woman’s,…own teachings!...

That’s right, we do not practice,…”doctrines-of-devils!”…

We’ve come to this Faith, as associates with the Son-of-God,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; it’s all about, survival,…these present-days: our Joy, comes later. We’ve learned, that our truest purpose,…is to serve, others; rather-than to be, served!...

Make no mistake, (dear-reader and friends); I’m in. Yes, I believe. I possess, this Faith!... We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), have so much, to be thankful,…for; and ironically, in its own way,…this alone: thrills us!...

And, “I’m-on-Fire”,…about what God; is calling us, to do. We are those, in unique positions,…to be involved in something; so divinely-strategic. We are, (Not), those who,…blow themselves-up; becoming martyrs, for their supposed,…god-of-love!...

No, sir!... We are humbled, that our Creator, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name),…chooses us; to further along, an already completed work,…by His only: begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Yes, with great-gravity and heaviness-of-heart,…we accept this; our Master’s-Mantle!... Yes, we’ve freely and willingly,…have become; stewards of our Saviour!...

That’s right, we work at not being,…cowards; or reluctant or resistant. We strive in achieving honor, for what we’ve so eagerly,…embraced. Although, there are times,…when we; can identify with Jesus, Himself!...

Especially, when He prayed and asked,…His God and Father-in-Heaven; that, if it were possible,…this cup: may pass, from Him!... But, our Lord,…also, added; “Not My will, but Yours, (meaning, His Father’s): be done!”…

Pray with me, (dear-reader and friends); that,…”We together,…may all, approach: that same level, of brokenness and willingness!”… Amen.

Personally, I just want to tell each and every one,…of you, that; Almighty-God, is about to do,…many great-things: through you, who believe. And, that,…I will be praying; for you, every step of the Way!...

For, you,…my brethren-in-Faith; mean more to me, than I can say. Yes,….(“WORDS-TRULY,…FALL-SHORT”)!...

Who, would have ever guessed,…we’d be; so resolute?... Remember, always,…that; when the going, gets tough,…that’s when: the truly-tough, get-going. Just know, that ours,…is not; a wrong-Faith, nor a divisive-Faith,…nor: an all-tolerant-Faith!...

We’ve learned-to-love, what our living-God,…loves; and yes, even hate,…what, He: hates!... Disobedience, straying-off, whoring after lesser-gods, (such as material-things, your homes, your cars, your money; all of it, being put first-and-foremost: instead of Loving-God, above all-things)…

Included, are all the unnatural,…sexual-orientations; He happens to abhor, this,…as well. Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
313703_th.gif
313703_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 1842 times
123976_th.gif
123976_th.gif (7.74 KiB) Viewed 1842 times
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 1842 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:58 pm

“ONE-FAITH,…ONE-GOD,…ONE-TRUTH”…

Friends, beware of those hired-hands,…who preach, behind their pulpits!...(see, John 10: 12-13). Notice well, how Jesus speaks of His Father,…(He),knowing His Son, well; and of how the Son-of-God, also knows very well,…His Father-in-Heaven!...(see, verse 15). Because of Jesus’ willingness, to lay down His own life,…freely; His Father, demonstrates His Love to the Son,…because: of this plain truth!...(read, verse 17).

All Authority, has been given to our Jesus,…received; from His God, and His Father!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name). Jesus, insisted always that,…the works He did; were all in His Father’s-Name!...(see, verse 25). But, you,…the religious ones; yes, you so called Pharisees, (our modern-day priests, pastors and preachers, alike); do not believe!...

It’s all simply, because you spiritual-leaders of our local communities,…are (Not); among Jesus’ truest sheep. Again, our Jesus admits that His Father is greater than,…”All”; folks, this includes being greater than even,…Jesus, Himself!... Remember, always that,…Jesus; maintains a constant submissive composure, that is exemplary for us all,…to emulate!...

Read, (verse 29, of chapter 10),…in this great book of John; yes, friends,…they are indeed, One!... As we, (The Faithful-Believers), are also,…One; but, this refers to the “Spirit!”… Yet, each one of us,…remains; uniquely proper, separate entities, all sharing (“ONE-FAITH,…ONE-GOD,…ONE-TRUTH”)!...

We are likened, unto “gods” (with lower-case “g”); in that we are illuminated, (spiritually), with this one mindset…(see, verse 35). Yet, Jesus continues to be accused of blasphemy,…simply because; He is never truly, understood by the masses…(read, verse 36). “I am the Son-of-God!”…(Jesus, speaking)… Yes, friends,…the Son; is indeed empowered, invoked, exalted and glorified,…all by doing: the very “works” of His Father-in-Heaven!...

Yes, the Father indwells with the Son, (but this is figuratively and spiritually, speaking); as the Son, also indwells with His Father!... Tell me, dear reader. Does not, the Holy-Spirit supposedly indwell with all those who,…believe?... Yet, this does (Not) makes us out to be,…God, Himself!... Anymore, than Jesus is God,…Himself!...

We are all, One-in-Unity!... Or, we are not!... We are all, One-in-Vision!... Or, we are not!... One-in-Cause!... Or, we are not!... Do we not, all desire that everyone come to an earnest repentance of their old-ways,…and to receive; this free-gift of Salvation, offered by our Creator to humanity?... We, (The Followers of Jesus), indeed are acting, performing and doing all sorts of good-works,…as One!...

I pray, that you receive the ability to discern,…the very words; highlighted by our Saviour!... The Devil himself remains steadfast in all the details. Ever present, is this “Dark-One”,…even; within the very confines of our written, Scriptures!... One good example, is the over-use and inter-changeable term of “Lord”,…illustrated all throughout; our Bible!... Much confusion, has been brought about,…just by deleting God’s Name; and replacing it, with a title like “Lord!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
318943_th.jpg
318943_th.jpg (38.44 KiB) Viewed 1841 times
118692_th.gif
118692_th.gif (51.24 KiB) Viewed 1841 times
329531_th.gif
329531_th.gif (26.55 KiB) Viewed 1841 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:25 pm

My invitation for friendship,…is all inclusive; of the diversity which I find, in this Internet community. My written words, best represent my Spiritual Path and attitude aspiration.

My core belief is that God, formed mankind, in His own image; giving us the awesome Gift and responsibility of personal will and choice!...

My favorite pass-time is simply writing away; expressing my deepest passions. It’s an escape from the mundane obligations of my everyday living. Come read my passages, and view my personal thread called Izzys-thoughts.

God Bless you, and I truly hope we can cultivate a meaningful friendship, God willing!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!....

Pray for me, as I shall,...for you!...

Attachments
113111_th.gif
113111_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 1830 times
101738_th.gif
101738_th.gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
100787_th.gif
100787_th.gif (6.99 KiB) Viewed 1831 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:26 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
122154_th.gif
122154_th.gif (7.74 KiB) Viewed 1829 times
117942_th.gif
117942_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 1829 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (27.31 KiB) Viewed 1829 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:50 pm

“WISDOM,…WILL,…DICTATE!”…

Who of us, doesn’t want to feel valuable,…in partaking; with Christ’s-Cause?... Yet, I see no one trying,…to recruit; new-believers. When was the last time, you kneeled,…keeping your head, bowed; with eyes closed, praying incessantly?...

When was the last time, you raised both arms,…to Heaven; where are your, private-supplications?... Can you claim, to be one of those,…heroes; of our Faith?... Has anyone, thanked you,…for leading them; to Jesus, lately?...

Where are those,…”Champions,…for,…Christ?”…

It seems to me, that nobody wants to suffer,…the consequences; of honoring, of enforcing, of announcing,…nor of: securing His Father’s-Findings?... Many, today,…stand, stagnant; spiritually paralyzed, being led by Satan,…their ultimate: Executioner!...

Each one of these, very same,…are his victims; kept in what I call, a tomb-silence. I fear most, the stillness of their delicate voices,…lacking, the necessary courage; to speak aloud,…in behalf: of our Lord!...

“I Love You, Sweet-Jesus!... I know, that I am,…Yours!”… Amen.

Who, will dare counsel,…this lost world; about the Plan of Almighty-God?...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). Who, will stand with me,…and feel qualified; to personally mentor-the-masses, regarding our truest-Teacher?...(Jesus-of-Nazareth, the only begotten Son; of our Father-in-Heaven)!...

I pray, that,…”You, dear-reader and friends,…will; tirelessly motivate, all whom the Son,…places: in your direct-path. And, that you come to realize,…that; there’s much strength-in-numbers. Yes, along-side these undecided,…we shall endure; overcoming the very doubts and fears, as when we ourselves,…first became: believers!”... Amen.

Count, how many are missing the real,…Truth?... Let’s do our best, in avoiding,…these very same; in coming to God, only as a last-ditch-effort,…to avoid: Hell, itself. Our motives, are indeed,…most valid. It’s through God’s-Son, that we see ourselves,…with new opportunities; to shed our old-ways, and to become new-creatures,…occupying: an eternal-tomorrow. I know, we all struggle,…in many ways; and that, it seems impossible at times,….to shake-off: old-habits. Just remember, that,…God’s-Truths; about who we are, (His children, whom He desires to Save, by offering His Gracious-Gift of Salvation,…freely); carries more weight, than our own,…finite-emotions!...

Loudly, at the fore-front of my own conscience,…every day; stands the fact, that we were created,…to serve, others; and (Not), to be served-upon,…by others. I pray, that,…”You come to know, that you too,…have been bestowed; with the commitment, of telling others about,…Christ’s-Cause!”… Amen.

Yes, folks,…humanity’s own Salvation; is at stake, here. And, we’ve been handed the very keys,…to this knowledge; regarding His Father’s-Plan. Yes, we are His stewards,…and He, (The Son-of-God); is our appointed,…Saviour!...

(“WISDOM,…WILL,…DICTATE”),…how you shall disperse; your own good-deeds!... Trust, the commissioned Holy-Spirit,…to effectively, teach you; all the necessary leadership, skills. Don’t be surprised, if you’re steered against-the-groove,…as we are indeed; in this world, yet,…not: of it!...

Yes, we shall progress a long-way,…in the short-time, that is left; as together, we become that vessel,…unto righteousness; which, Christ,…Himself: envisions!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
311209_th.gif
311209_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 1827 times
126662_th.gif
126662_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 1827 times
103573_th.gif
103573_th.gif (7 KiB) Viewed 1827 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:06 pm

“POWER,…THROUGH,…WEAKNESS”…

God’s Heart, is always closest,…to the weak; the afflicted, the destitute and the,…humble. He waits for us, to call upon Him. Contrary to what you, (dear-reader and friends), might think,…when you watch; many of todays’, television-evangelists,…the early Church-of-Christ and its apostles: were dirt-poor!...

They didn’t become rich, on the gospel,…in fact; they often lost everything. Hunger and need, are not punishments from God,…but; opportunities to learn, how to live in contentment,…and experience; God’s-Power, regardless of whether,…we: have a lot, or a little!...

Could we truly, be content,…by having less; than what we possess, right now?... God’s-Holy-Spirit-Power, can take us places,…our own power; simply can’t follow. Many people I know, have been forced to do things,…they simply; didn’t want to do. They feel resentful, put out,…and wronged!...

These very same, can’t reconcile the idea of,…personal-sacrifice; being anything more than, an evil. But, countless personalities found within the pages,…of our Holy-Scriptures; saw sacrifice, as transforming!...(see, 1st Corinthians 9:19).

Through our willing sacrifices, Almighty-God brings,…and continues doing so, (even today); countless souls, to His Salvation!... This is called,…(”POWER,…THROUGH,…WEAKNESS”)!…

I know people, who have made themselves,…slaves, to all-things; in order to further-along, the Kingdom-of-God!... They have given up, their own conveniences,…luxuries and priorities; to simply, serve others,…and to put: other’s-needs, above their own!... Amen.

They are also, the healthiest people I know. A quick glance, around at our,…(”all-about-me”) culture; will remind us, this practice today,…isn’t the norm: by a long-stretch!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
317967_th.jpg
317967_th.jpg (24.21 KiB) Viewed 1825 times
304531_th.jpg
304531_th.jpg (28.47 KiB) Viewed 1825 times
123265_th.gif
123265_th.gif (36.94 KiB) Viewed 1825 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:11 pm

“COME,…BE-MY,…FRIEND”…

In the midst of my own battles, with bitter losses,…I have also gained; significant blessings with friends like you (dear reader); yes, you my most unlikely of sources. True-friends are friends, of the heart,…indeed. I speak of those few, whose devotion and compassion,…care and concerns for us; outweigh their concern for themselves. Many people find themselves fortunate, to have one or two,…true-friends; in their entire life-time!...

Some, don’t have,…even that. These very same, live much of their lives,…in isolation; feeling alone, even while in the presence of a crowd. Perhaps this is true, because we often view friendship,…through; the wrong end of the telescope. Instead of entering into a friendship, to see what we can give,…or; what we can do, for another person,…our tendency is to; measure and weigh the value, of a relationship,…by what: we can gain, from it!...

To have friends, you must first of all,…show yourself; to be friendly!...(please see, Proverbs 18:24)… We cannot be self-centered and full of self-pity,…if we want real friends; because that attitude will prevent us, from giving ourselves away. My point is simple, we have to be willing to,…give of yourself; to be a friend. Once we learn this, we will begin to see,…the true comfort; and encouragement, real friendships,…bring!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
308127_th.jpg
308127_th.jpg (46.78 KiB) Viewed 1823 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:27 pm

“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”…

This is my special-evening, so beautiful,…so clear and still; with willows over-hanging a nearby dike, (“REFLECTING”),…their radiance: even in the muddy-water. Everything was at Peace, as I straggled along,…beneath them!...

Nothing could break this Peace. As my Lord, (Jesus),…sees that I’m pleased; my shyness gradually goes away. As my patience breaks, He feeds me,…during these Autumn-months!....

No more flood-of-lies, no more fallacy,…for me. There was a mist rising from the river, now that the Sun is gone. I gazed at it for a moment, knowing that it was full of both,…Good and Evil wisdom; together!...

I then remembered my Lord’s-Word, and of how He has watered my fields,…especially in moments; when I’ve been curbed and checked. But, if I were allowed to stray,…even an inch; I would crash through, just like this,…“Roaring-Dragon”: emerging from that mist!...

You see, many times I’ve been swept-away,…most carelessly. I was always going to mend things, yes, always going to start,…anew. And then, in one night,…this Devil rose and broke through. Yet, I thought,…I could save myself; even from my own, device!....

Christ, has pushed this Dragon,…back again; behind the dikes. And the Evil, today stays there,…permanently. Every day, I myself,…walk-up and down its length; with willows over-hanging nearby. Yes, they are a reminder of my Lord’s presence,…as He’s always;

(“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
329594_th.jpg
329594_th.jpg (31.2 KiB) Viewed 1820 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:04 pm

“TRUE-MOTIVES,…BEHIND-INTENTS!”…

Folks, you can stop pretending,…to look, strong; we’ve all suffered terrible losses, and we don’t have to like it,…but, just know that; Jesus will indeed,…help you: through it, all.

Although we mourn, our hope remains,…very alive; we know, without a shadow of a doubt,…that, we; (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), are going to see,…our loved-ones: again.

Just as God, Resurrected His Son,…so, shall we, be given; new incorruptible bodies,…no longer, liable: to Death!... Yes, we (who believe); shall be restored, to leadership positions,…eternally-ruling and reigning; with Jesus-of-Nazareth, as joint-heirs,…in: His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Just like a butler, possesses the keys to his Master’s-Mansion,…so, does Jesus; possess the very keys, to His Father’s New-Earth and New-Heaven,…promised. Remember, one key fact,…that, the whole,…“Dominion”; belongs to His God and Father-in-Heaven!... Of which, Jesus has been ordained,…and appointed; our Ruling-King!...

That’s right. Jesus, was recompensed with this exaltation,…to; His Father’s right-hand. Clearly, this proves that,…rewards, are given; to all, who Obey!... Because of Jesus’ exemplary and unmatched Obedience,…He was; invoked, empowered, bestowed and recompensed,…with the eternal task: of becoming our Ruling-King!...

He shall preside, over His Father’s chosen people. A Remnant-Class of people, yes,…set-apart, individuals; (the truest definition of being, a saint; holy and sanctified); all for the sole purpose, of serving our Father-in-Heaven!... As the Son, continues to serve His Father-in-Heaven!... Amen.

Yes, we shall be made Holy,…as they, themselves; are Holy!... All done, by the very hand of Almighty-God,…and His Graciousness!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). Folks, Jesus shall, (in the not, too distant future); preside over David’s-Throne, (and not, over God’s own Throne; as so many of you, erroneously believe)!...

Modern-day-teachers, of Theology,…have only carried; the torch of falsehood. They’ve kept alive, for over 2,000 years,…”doctrines-of-devils”. Mankind, has always yearned to be,…all-knowing; a position held only, by our,…”Most-High-God!”…

The, “Trinity-Doctrine”,…continues to dupe; millions. It feeds this yearning of humans, to be able to completely define, to fully measure, our knowledge of God. We’ve successfully been able, to bury God,…into our man-made; (“Pandora’s-Box”),…of hidden-treasures!...

Truth be known, we have difficulty embracing the spiritual-realm. Intangible issues, are hard to grasp. Unseen truths, remain puzzling. Yet, at the same time,…we’re asked; to exercise a blind Faith!... It’s what pleases God, the most.

Meanwhile, the general-populace shows no real desire,…to establish; a vested interest, in things unseen. Oh’, how easily we forget,…even, He; Who has inserted, our five-physical-senses. We are, but mere clay,…made from; the very constituents found, in our mother,…Earth!...

Yet, the vessel dishonors,…its Potter!... The very One, who purposely molds some vessels,…unto righteousness; while still others, are being molded unto,…unrighteousness. That’s right. Judas-Iscariot, (was a vessel, molded unto unrighteousness), played a significant role,…in demonstrating, ultimately; the Mighty-Works of our, living-God!...

How, will you choose,…to be molded; dear-reader and friends?... Does the Potter, not kiln His work,…to finalize; his own workmanship?... Yes, to make it durable,…to have that vessel; ultimately contain and hold, all which the Potter,…wishes: to pour, into it?...

Is gold, not fired and purged,…of its impurities; which later float to the top, is skimmed-off and discarded?... Is not, the final product,…pure and fine-gold?... The same impurities, must be purged from our defiled,…and putrid-principles; before we could ever believe ourselves, to become God’s own,…workmanship!...

Hence, the purpose behind our current trials,…and tests; the outcome, the consequences of our own decisions,…reveals, ultimately: (“THE-TRUE-MOTIVES,…BEHIND-OUR-INTENTS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
19701997_1110750475723905_4784039047357350408_n.jpg
19701997_1110750475723905_4784039047357350408_n.jpg (25.93 KiB) Viewed 1818 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:47 pm

“INVOKED,…IN,…HER”…

She stays, so close,…to her bridegroom’s-side.
That, his ointment,…falls on her.
In spite of darkness,…and its grim;
She comes, his way,…with scents-of-Myrrh!...

Her presence breathes,…this heavenly-fragrance;
And lingers,…as a rose.
The winds,…in her garden, blow;
Sweet-Perfume,…as she goes!...

And, as she walks,…she bears, along;
Her love, as incense,…all-hearts, she stirs.
With memories, of this song,…shall be my soul;
(“INVOKED,…IN,…HER”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
In-Dreams-Roy-Orbison.jpg
In-Dreams-Roy-Orbison.jpg (29.24 KiB) Viewed 1793 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:18 pm

“MAKE,…YOUR,…MARK!...

Strangely, you all seem to be listening. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have the 550,000 plus,…hits; displaying today, on my blog-site. It’s taken five, (5) years, slowly but surely,…the daily average, of visitors; viewing my passages, has increased from a mere 30-35 daily, (initially, when I first began posting); to well over 1,000 hits-per-day!...

I realize, some only enter once or twice,…before they decide, that; what I have to share, is not really for them,…at all. But, I also know that,…for the most part; many of you, out there,…are truly: evaluating and/or considering deeply, my perspective on godly-principles!... And, for this,…I’m truly, grateful; and yes, in the end,…Almighty-God: is getting all the,…Glory!... Amen.

Friends, it’s not about you,…and, it’s not, about me; it’s all about us, (humanity, as a whole). And, it’s about our Creator’s-Plan,…for mankind’s eternal-tomorrow. Yes, mine are earnest pleads,…with mainly; smaller-groups of people. And typically, I’m most effective,…reaching-out; to one individual, at a time.

The very Angels-in-Heaven, rejoice loudly,…every time; another soul, converts to our Faith!... Besides, the Internet,…my arena and platform; involves the very streets, which I daily trod. It involves, employees in public stores,…like; “Dollar-Tree”,…”Pic-n-Save”,…and; ”Piggly-Wiggly!”…

All of them, as well the public Bus,…serve as my, sowing-soil; where I plant, the Seed of our Saviour!... You’d be completely surprised, how His Father-in-Heaven,…presents the opportunities; they occur in the least expected, scenarios, circumstances and/or events!...

No, I don’t Bible-Thump!... Each individual, is responsible for their own soul-searching, their own examining of self, their own,…asking, seeking and knocking; I just encourage them, a tad,…to do, so!... I’m one, to use everyday language,…to make-my-mark!...

Usually, it will start in response to someone else’s own comment and/or remark. That in itself, sets off,…sparks; which then, turns into brief but effective,…fellowshipping experiences. God, is most wise,…and instructs us; as the Spirit, leads!...

Yes, we also know,…when to simply keep, quiet; as well. Just as when, our Jesus was being accused falsely,…the most; He practiced what I call, a tomb-silence!... My goal, is to get you (dear-reader and friends),…to stake; your own claim, in the soon-to-come, Kingdom-of-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

Pray with me, won’t you?... Almighty-God,…”I know that, I’m a sinner. Forgive my trespasses, come into my personal life,…and Save, me; through Your Son’s, already shed-blood!”… Amen.

Thank-You, Jesus!...”For offering Yourself, freely. Your Atoning-Sacrifices, assures my eternal-tomorrow. Because You cared, I now belong,…in Your Father’s-Kingdom!”… Amen.

Today, dear-reader and friends,…I’ve made-my-decision; today, I accept God’s-Free-Gift!... And, as joint-heir with His Son,…I, too; now share my spiritual-riches, with you. Come, drink freely and be filled. Thirst, no more,…for righteousness; nor for Justice, nor for real-Truth!...

Yes, though murmurings continue to float,…towards the Heavens; no one person, should be pinned-down,…purposely: for, there’s only one, (Satan, himself),…truly condemned; and he already stands, sentenced-to-perdition!... Meanwhile, for you,…my brethren; there’s-still-Hope!... Yes, there’s still time,…for you; to turn.

And, understanding fully,…the consequences; we are those, who willfully reject,…the authority: of this world’s-ruler, (Lucifer, that once; Angel-of-Light)… No, ours is, (Not),…a philosophy. It’s a daily exercised-Faith,…in the very things; that still-stand, even,…unseen: by the naked-eye!...

Intangible, to the naked-eye,…yet; very real, to those,…well-able: to spiritually-discern. We cannot, earn, buy, sell or trade,…what has been given, to us; Freely!... And, so,…just as freely, as we’ve received; so, shall we now,…give: unto you, (dear-reader and friends)!... Freely!...

P.S. I’m principally speaking of, Truth!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
329661_th.gif
329661_th.gif (42.28 KiB) Viewed 1790 times