WHAT FRIENDS ARE MEANT FOR

Post your friendship poetry here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
agirlikejune
Registered Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

WHAT FRIENDS ARE MEANT FOR

Post by agirlikejune » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:10 am

I cried :cry: and u comfort me :P i couldnt see :shock: and you showed the way i had no light but you became the light inside of me :idea: and you lifted me higher :D:
So i wanna stand by ur Side now and let me kiss all ur tears away you could cry in my arms now i know we ll make it through if u believe in uscos ur a friend to me and am a friend to u, when we have each other theres nothing we cant do. u were a ther for me now i ll be here for u, when we have each other theres nothing we cant do.
I was at the verge of death :twisted: but you rescued me i was lonely :( and u lifted my loneliness, i thought i had lost it all but you gave hope and a reason to live. Iwas wondering but you brought me and gave me a home and now that ur sad :( and need me most , am gonna stand by ur side ,kiss all ur tears away and let u cry in my arms now and i know u ll make cos i believe in u and us cos we re friends and when we have each other theres nothing we cant do. THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE MEANT FOR. :D :lol: [/b]
well this world is a stage and we all know a stage is quite small so lets get together and be alright. so i meet you and u get to know me no strings attached. alright,have fun.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable