My Mother and I...while waiting for a flight, at Airport!...

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

My Mother and I...while waiting for a flight, at Airport!...

Post by izzyfalcon »

5-29-2010 #19.JPG
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: My Mother and I...while waiting for a flight, at Airport!...

Post by Pokey's Heart »

Awww, your Mom looks like a kind soul, Izzy. I know you love her very much! Thanks so much for sharing your photos with us!
God bless you always,
Pokey
Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope »

Izzy,
This is a very good picture you have a Beautiful Mother! Thank You so much for sharing this with us!

God Bless You Eva
Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest »

Wonderful picture, your mom looks like a very sweet lady my friend!

May God Always Bless the moms of the world!
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Mother, (Mirella),...is a Leo, all the way. A True Lion-Hearted woman; always independent, and the anchor, within our immediate family nucleus.

I,...like the Old Man, in the Sea; would have gone afloat and astray, a very long time ago, were it not, for the Grace of Almighty God, and this dear Mother; which I have been blessed with. It is a vast ocean, out there, and all crafts, are in need of a good anchor!....

I realize, not all, have been blessed, in the same fashion; but, never-the-less, please recognize your gifts, and thank our Maker; if for no other reason, the very breath, in your lungs; which permits you, to continue reading this note.

Mother, keeps me, on the straight and narrow; and when our Lord, calls her home,...I shall do my best, to shed,...only tears of happiness: knowing, not only, that she will be in a better place; but also, for the borrowed time, which my Creator permitted me; with this wonderful woman,...I call,..."Mom!"....

Sweet Jesus,...I pray that,..."You continue to overshadow this Website called,..."Nethugs.com",...up until the very day, of Your return. For, I believe that, it is here, You shall find,...Your remaining remnant!"....

Best regards, to all;

Izzy!...