Jeff's Woodburning Projects

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Jeff's Woodburning Projects

Post by Pokey's Heart »

KayDs Cowboys
KayDs Cowboys
KaysCowboys1.jpg (72.33 KiB) Viewed 4695 times
Jesus
Jesus
Jesus.jpg (51.17 KiB) Viewed 4693 times
Church
Church
Church.jpg (60.76 KiB) Viewed 4695 times
DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Re: Jeff's Woodburning Projects

Post by DeaconSteve »

Jeffrey Paul Guest, these are beautiful my brother and friend, absolutely stunning works of art. WOW man you are talented in many ways, but most especially when it comes to wood. Can you tell what size there are? You should sell these on some website, like Open My Eyes Lord. All you would need is a Pay Pal account. You already have your own page, would just need the pics and the prices and whatever info you'd want. Just an offer my friend. Others do it on our website. God bless. Love this art work.
Chee Chee Martin
Gold Member

Post by Chee Chee Martin »

Oh my!!!!!!!!! Those are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! God sure gave you a gift Sweet Cheeks! I agree with Steve, you absolutely should try and sell some! Don't know how much you would charge but let me know if you could make one of my little Ebe and tell me how much it would cost! You never cease to amaze me sweetie! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs ~ Chee :-)
poet1108
Platinum Member

Post by poet1108 »

Jeff: When we open ourselves up to HIM, He simply rains down talents upon us....Your creativity is simply outstanding.....and thanks Pokey for posting these.....you both are a blessing to us here at Net Hugs and to each other......KayD
Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner »

Hey Chee Chee...when you call Jeffie 'Sweet Cheeks"...which ones are ya referrin' to ?? He does have a reputation, ya know ??

Jeffie...these are absolutely beautiful !! Can you do one of Jesus laughing ?? I bet those would be very uplifting !! Every time someone looks at their piece of Him laughing, they would have to laugh with Him !! Gosh...Jesus would love that, I'll bet !!! You sure do good work, my dear friend !! Pokers, thank you so much for sharing Jeff's talent with us here on Hugs !! I would take Steve's advice...it's quite a website !!

p.s. Is that the Chapel by the side of the road ???

Love to you always and forever...Linner !! :D :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope »

Jeff,
You are so gifted these are Beautiful! I agree with Steve you could sell these and put your crosses on there also. I know the ones I got are Beautiful and I can not wait to give them out for Christmas gifts. I already gave one away today to our Pastor for Pastor appreciation day! And all my kids love them but they have no ideal they are getting one for Christmas.

God Bless You Love Eva
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

God bless all of y'all, I wanted to quickly post something he made this afternoon. It is a wooden chapel out of some wood we found today. He will be on later, to reply.
Chapel
Chapel
Chapel1(600 x 450).jpg (79.45 KiB) Viewed 4630 times
Chapel
Chapel
Chapel2(600 x 450).jpg (78.65 KiB) Viewed 4628 times
Chapel
Chapel
Chapel (600 x 450).jpg (75.53 KiB) Viewed 4627 times
Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner »

Well, home-made biscuits and sausage gravy !! :shock: :shock:

Ask a question and look what y'all come up with !!! My goodness gracious, sakes alive, mercy me.....that is too beautiful for words !! And Jeff did it all in this day ??? I'm sittin' here tryin' ta keep my lower jaw from hittin' my ribs !!

I am in awe....!!! Linner !! :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:
DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve »

Jeffrey, you have an opportunity to make some extra income right before your eyes by brother, and there ain't nothing wrong about that. God gives us gifts to use and yes to share, but also to to make a living if it helps. God bless.
hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart »

Jeff,

That chapel is just heavenly!!! I mean it, I love it, and if you sell them, I HAVE TO HAVE ONE, Dont care what the cost is............Just beautiful!

Great day for you and for all of us who just have to place a Christmas order......but that chapel would be for ME from ME!!!

Great Work,
Karen
DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve »

I would like the chapel also Jeff, but I want two, one for me and one for Karen Kelley. Price not a problem. Thanks brother. Later.
Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest »

Thank You all for such kind comments, the Jesus burnt on the dogwood slab is about 2 1/2 x 3 inches! Would love to try to bless some folks with Christian items thru- Open My Eye's Lord brother Steve, already got a paypal account just not real sure how to use it! Would love to make you & Karen your Chapels, we'll email you guys about it!!! God Bless You All!
Chee Chee Martin
Gold Member

Post by Chee Chee Martin »

Oh Linner, you crack me up! :-) Of course I'm referring to the cheeks on his face! :-) What were you thinking! Hee-hee!! :-) Anyway, Jeff that chapel you made is absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God has touched you and you given the gift He had ~ carpentry! Now how wonderful is that!! You have been blessed sweetie and I hope you reap great rewards for this gift! God Bless You Jeffie-poo! Hugs ~ Chee :-)
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

Laughing Jesus
Laughing Jesus
JPGLaughingJesus.jpg (55.14 KiB) Viewed 4528 times
Jesus Laughing
Jesus Laughing
LaughingJesusJPG.jpg (70.22 KiB) Viewed 4524 times
Shirley Baucom
Platinum Member

Post by Shirley Baucom »

Jeff, all of your handy-work is so beautiful! Truly a talent from God! My husband was amazed at the cross I received, and we would like to buy some for Christmas gifts. I absolutely love the beautiful Chapel.
I praise God for the talents He has given you and so thankful that you use them to bring Him praise, and bless our hearts.
Love and prayers, Shirley B