Sharing More

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Sharing More

Post by Pokey's Heart »

Buck
Buck
Deer.jpg (75.46 KiB) Viewed 3723 times
Light House
Light House
Lighthouse.jpg (51.07 KiB) Viewed 3722 times
Jesus
Jesus
Jesus.jpg (60.46 KiB) Viewed 3724 times
Hope
Diamond Member

Re: Sharing More

Post by Hope »

Pokey,
I love these, especially the LightHouse Because of the song The LightHouse. It is one of my favorites. I collect LightHouses when I look at them I think of God being the LightHouse in my life. Jeff is so gifted and we are Blessed because of it!

God Bless You Love Eva
PS: Please keep sharing all his beautiful works.
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

I will, dear Eva!! I'll be honest, I thought of you when he did that lighthouse!
He got the stuff this weekend to make the chapel with a light inside, when he finishes getting his workshop set up like he wants it after work this week, he plans on beginning those.. and I'll be sure to post a picture! I am looking forward to seeing these next ones in a big way.
Love you, and thank you so much for your responses and encouragement. You are such a blessing.
Forever,
Pokey
poet1108
Platinum Member

Post by poet1108 »

Pokey: how so very talented Jeff is..... and I thank you for taking pictures and sharing them.....and I really do like my Old Cowboy and the Old Fiddler as well as the little cross. All three are displayed on the new shelf above my sewing table Roger installed for me yesterday.....Both of you keep up the good works.......KayD
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

Kay, what a total delight to my soul (and Jeff's as well) that the Cowboy and Fiddler are resting comfortably in the presence of their Author! Jeff had such a fun time doing those, and it brings us such joy to know you enjoy them! God be with you and Roger in all ways, and always,
Love,
Pokey Denise
hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart »

Pokey,

Everyone of these are just beautiful. I love them all. I, too, am so glad that you send us the pictures. What a steady hand he has. I'll be placing another order very soon.........Christmas is on the way and his beautiful things are perfect because they are originals.

What a gift and what a blessing!

Love you both,
Butterball
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

Buttercup, I just watch and look at the finished products with amazement in my soul. (and he has been working with limited tools until recently, too, a scroll saw is next then he can begin to make those wonderful boxes, like the Bible ones and other assorted beauties like that last supper scene! He is planning on making you one of those, he just hasn't had all the proper tools here in Alabama, and it is just about as cost effect to buy them as it is to buy gas to drive states away to pick up the ones at his old shop, besides, I told him he needed tools in both places, that way, when we go stay with his momma in future times, he will have tools in each state to use, without us hauling them back and forth...both of our Mom's are in their eighties.)

Often times I feel as if I am in the presence of something that God has laid His personal touch on...and I AM! I surely don't mean that in a snubby way, each believer is touched by God....I just feel God's presence all around when Jeff goes into that "zone" for several hours and comes out of his workshop so humble, showing me what he has created next. My soul floods with silent wonder, and words just cannot convey the feeling God allows to blanket my soul. And it's such a warm blanket!

He is just so very gifted, and God has put it in his heart to do all kinds of neat things..I am like you, just constantly amazed, and live with the wonderful anticipation and blessing of seeing what God lays on his heart to do next. He is just so humble about it all, and is his own worst critic about his work, but we all are that way, I suppose.

God laid it on my heart to share the images, for that is what God wants us to do with the gifts and talents He blessed us with, ...share them with the world, and give HIM the glory. As you can imagine, I feel so small in the presence of such an awesome talent, but I am so grateful, and blessed that God has allowed me to see such an artist at work, and God has and will continue to teach me so much in this season of our lives.

He has also done a special project recently that has YOUR name all over it, so that will give your heart a lovely anticipation to live with!!! :D

We love you..we'll talk to you soon!
Pokey Bee