THE HANDS OF THE CARPENTER - FOR JEFF

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Linner
Diamond Member

Re: THE HANDS OF THE CARPENTER - FOR JEFF

Post by Linner »

Hi Buttercup Cremes !! I wuz meanin' dem HUGE mushmellers dat is 'bout big as a baby's hand...I mean, dem is HUGE !! I've got some o' dem metal sticks in layaway at Kmart dat we'se kin use for slidin' dem mushmellers onta and den we'se kin cook us up a whole buncha dem babies !! Ain't talkin' bout no 'lalalalalalalapalooza's', tho'. Nosiree, Ma'am....jist gooey yummy mushmellers. An' dem is fer dizzert after dat chikkin 'n taties. We'se kin shore make ya up some o' dem sweet tatie fries, though...no problemo !!! :lol: :lol: :wink:
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

It's funny you mention dem punkin marshmellows, buttercream..we bought some o dem thangs last month and roasted a few ober the fire we had a goin when jeffie wasa workin on de facial board of de house...and i wuz hongry fer sumthin sweet yesterday (jeffie wasn't here, haw haw haw) and got that bag of marshmellows and ate about three of dem thangs...now i look like one o dem big orange marshmellows, my new years resolution is gonna be to loose about half ob all de marshmellows i dun et dis year! :roll: I still hab a few left and they will look purdy on top ob some sweet taters..

I steamed some sweet potatoes in the oven last night, ummm ummm good! I had mine with Butter and Jeff ate his with butter and brown sugar.
love always,
Pokey
hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart »

You two ladies are more of a class act than me. I ain't nebber seen dem mashmellers afore dis year. And yes, Linner, day are huge. It sounds like Pokey Bee likes dem a lot, too. I hattn't twied any yet, but I gots ta git some dis weeken iffn I can cause I want to put dem on my sweet taters. An,,,,,,,Pokey Bee, I look like I been eattin dem thangs for a year cuzz I is right fluffy now, too!
I'm sick ob it. Well, I betta get busy. I'm gonna go make but biskets & gwavy for our lunch. There ain't nuttin about dat that make me fat. I eats all of the fat right out of it and cook dem as fat fwee!!! Hheheheeeeeeeeeee!

Luv you 2,
Buttercreme
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

Well, buttermint, I've now moved on from marshmallows to a large box of chocolate candy. I guess Jeffie didn't think I was sweet enough, and bought me some last night! Oh the depths of heavenly sensations on my tongue and in my heart! :D I'm gonna be able to dress up like ole Santa Claus this year without any extra added padding! He is in his workshop perfecting a new idea that God gave him. His hands were bothering him this morning from squeezing a caulking gun all day yesterday in the cold, and it was painful for him to type, so he will most likely be on later tonight when his hands limber up. I told him maybe soaking them in Epsom salt would help, but he is in that "zone", and I have learned to let that artistic zone alone! :D I love you always, hope your biscuits and gravy were good!
Pokeyhontas