LINDA'S JEWELRY

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Linner
Diamond Member

LINDA'S JEWELRY

Post by Linner »

THESE ARE ALL ONE-OF-A-KIND NECKLACES MADE BY ME. I HAVE MANY MORE BUT
HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO PHOTOGRAPH THEM YET...
WILL ADD AS THEY ARE DONE !! IN CASE YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MY JEWELRY, MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS : lindalant@aol.com

Last edited by Linner on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: LINDA'S JEWELRY

Post by Pokey's Heart »

They are all so beautiful, Linda, and you are so creative! I'm just tickled pink to see you finally got these posted.
Love always,
Pokey
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike »

LINDA, YOUR JEWERLY IS VERY BEAUTIFUL. I WILL BE UP TO PURCHASE A FEW ITEMS FOR SPECIAL FRIENDS. AS YOU KNOW I LOVE ALL OF YOUR JEWERLY. EVERY PIECE IS DONE SO ELEGANTLY. GOD BLESS. LOVE BRENDA
Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope »

Linda,
You are so gifted these are Beautiful!

God Bless You Love Eva
Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner »

Pokey's Heart wrote:They are all so beautiful, Linda, and you are so creative! I'm just tickled pink to see you finally got these posted.
Love always,
Pokey
It took a lot of resizing, but that's okay...now they're the size I want them to be for putting on the internet !! Thanks for appreciating my jewelry, Pokers...and thanks for the hint about putting them in here for everyone to see !!!

Love, Moonchild :lol: :wink: :wink:
Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner »

Brenda Pike wrote:LINDA, YOUR JEWERLY IS VERY BEAUTIFUL. I WILL BE UP TO PURCHASE A FEW ITEMS FOR SPECIAL FRIENDS. AS YOU KNOW I LOVE ALL OF YOUR JEWERLY. EVERY PIECE IS DONE SO ELEGANTLY. GOD BLESS. LOVE BRENDA
HI BRENDA !! YOU, OF ALL MY FRIENDS, HAVE SEEN EACH AND EVERY PIECE OF MY JEWELRY, AND YOU ARE A GREAT FAN !! I GUESS WE'D HAVE TO PULL THEM ALL OUT TO COUNT HOW MANY PIECES YOU'VE ACQUIRED FROM ME, WOULDN'T WE ?? :lol: YOUR LOVELY COMMENT HERE IS SO MUCH APPRECIATED, GIRL !! THANK YOU SO MUCH....AND BY THE WAY, YOU WEAR THEM SO ELEGANTLY !! YOU ARE A NATURAL MODEL ... LOL !!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS, MY GIRL...LINDA :D :lol: :wink:
Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner »

Hope wrote:Linda,
You are so gifted these are Beautiful!

God Bless You Love Eva
Hi Eva !! I'll tell you ... when Randy passed, my hands needed to be busy as well as my mind. God gave me the inspiration to begin making jewelry...starting from making items made from oyster shells. I loooove oyster shells...they have so much beauty in them underneath all of that outer build-up !! I'll have to get some pics of my pendants in here, too...I'm so proud of them !! Thank you so much for your comment, Eva...

Love always....Linda :D :lol: :wink:
poet1108
Platinum Member

Post by poet1108 »

Linner.....thanks so much for posting your pictures......you are really talented in the jewelry makin'......keep up the good work.....blessings always......KayD
Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner »

Thank you, Kay !! Wish I had some turquoise and a bit of silver and silver smithing under my knowledge belt !!

Love, Linner :lol: :wink:
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw »

LINNERS;
YOUR JEWELRY IS JUST BEAUTIFUL TOO...I WISH I CLD. BUY SOME, BUT CAN'T RIGHT NOW...WE ARE HAVING A VRY LEAN CHRISTMAS, THIS YR....TRYING TO@LEAST GET THE KIDS, ALL SOMETHING ! I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO MAKE ANY GIFTS..I DO QUILLING, AND MAKE CHRISTMAS TREES, WREATHS, BELLS, CANDY CANES, ETC. WITH COFFEE CAN LIDS,ETC., BUT WITH, MY DADS', PASSING, JUST HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO..ALSO MAKE MY OWN FLOWERS, IN PLANTED POTS, BUT,HAVE DONE A LITTLE BIT O', SKETCHING & SHADING, BUT MOSTLY STUDYING & HELPING MY STEPMOM, TO GET A PLACE FOR ALL OF DADS' THINGS..I STILL MISS HIS EVENING CALLS, EVERYNIGHT.....BUT, YOU GO GIRL, SOME VERY ARTISTIC JEWELRY HERE...YOU ARE TRULY TALENTED AND GIFTED WITH GODS',HANDS, AS WELL AS SPIRITED LOVE ! "GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU ALWAYS'..MUCH LOVE, YOUR FRIEND/SIS,'PASTOR SHIRLEY ANN SHAW~~~~
condorfromtheandes
Platinum Member

Post by condorfromtheandes »

OH!! DEAR FRIEND, LINDA, :D :D :D
WOOOWWW!!!!! YOUR HAND-MADE JEWELRY IS AWESOME, SUPERB, GORGEOUS, DARLING!!
WHEN I'LL GET BACK HOME TO THE STATES, I SHALL BUY SOME OF YOUR PRECIOUS JEWELS, LINDA DEAR.
GOD KEEPS BLESSING YOU WITH YOUR ARTISTIC GIFTS FROM HEAVEN, LINDA.
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH, PRECIOUS LINDA!!
TIGHT HUGS,
MONICA BERTRAND. :D
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

Linner, my necklace I purchased came today and it is beautiful!! I love it! (So sorry I am just now posting, my Mother has been down in her back, and Jeff and I have been running errands for her, etc.) The necklace is awesome, and I will enjoy wearing it, and knowing you made it, makes it so very special to my heart!
I love you,
Pokers