Christmas Ornaments

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Christmas Ornaments

Post by Pokey's Heart »

Sharing some of our Christmas Ornaments Jeff has made. Guess some of y'all may have wondered where he's been. Well, he has been bellied up to a scroll saw when not at his day job, and these are some of the results, LOL!
Love to all,
Pokey
BellOrnaments.jpg
BellOrnaments.jpg (78.17 KiB) Viewed 3845 times
Ornaments.jpg
Ornaments.jpg (65.25 KiB) Viewed 3849 times
Ornaments1.jpg
Ornaments1.jpg (73.65 KiB) Viewed 3845 times
Hope
Diamond Member

Re: Christmas Ornaments

Post by Hope »

Pokey,
They are Beautiful! I don't know how he does what he does. Jeff is very gifted I love these and I know they must have taken alot of time to make. Thank you so much for sharing these with us.

God Bless You Love Eva
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

Eva, they would take me years to make, LOL..but I've seen him scroll out ten in one day, and that is with him doing adjustments on the saw to make it more to his liking. I told him he should have designed the saw himself. :lol: He is brilliant with this stuff and it is amazing to see. He truly is an artist.
hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart »

They are beautiful, Pokey. How much are they?

Butter Bud
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

Butterbud, you jest be a gud girl, ole Santa's makin his list out and checkin it twice, LOL! I love you. He said his mom had about 300 assorted ones that he made for her. He bought us a new Christmas tree this year and has been making ornaments to go on it..it has been such fun to see what he does next. I had thought they would make lovely gifts too, and so easy mail, as well. But, this being net huggers and all, you would really need to email him to find out anything more than that :roll: I had never seen a scroll saw, much less someone in action with one..it is amazing what he can do, and does it so patiently. He has lots of catchin up to do this weekend with poem posts! He's gonna be surprised at how far behind he is, LOL! Boy time sure slips away fast, doesn't it? We will be ringing in the new year before we know it....have ya'll got your back fence fixed yet? Jeepers, that was an inconvenience, for sure. Give su-shee and zander a hug from their Auntie pokey!
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

We aren't finished with it yet, but it's pretty :D
ChristmasTree.jpg
ChristmasTree.jpg (92.29 KiB) Viewed 3780 times
poet1108
Platinum Member

Post by poet1108 »

Pokey and Jeff: If'n it were me and I had Jeff's talent (which I don't), I'd be belly up to the scroll saw too......These are AWESOME (even Roger came and took a look and said so) and the tree is gonna look S P E C T A C U L A R!! Both of you keep up the good work.....one doin' the scrollin' and the other doin' the picture takin' and postin'......God bless you both......KayD
Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope »

pokey,
The tree is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the Ornaments!

God Bless You and Jeff
Love Eva
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike »

JEFF AND POKEY, YOU'RE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL ON THE TREE, WOW. HOPEFULLY MORE AND MORE PEOPLE WILL GO BACK TO THE DAYS OF MAKING HAND MADE ITEMS FOR GIFTS AND THEY ARE TO BE TREASURED FOR YEARS TO COME AND BE HANDED DOWN. LOVE BRENDA
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

God bless y'all real good! He going to make a couple more and our tree will be completed! He had to work today, but it looks like rain tomorrow, so if the notion hits, he will finish them then. I hear the kitchen callin my name. Gonna make a vegetable swiss casserole. YUM!
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw »

DENISE AND JEFF;
YOUR TREE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL, AND WHAT MORE CAN I SAY@THESE MAGNIFICENT HAND-MADE ORNAMENTS ! I WISH I CLD. AFFORD TO BUY SOME, BUT MY CHRISTMAS IS GOING TO BE VRY LEAN, THIS YEAR ! I WLD.LIKE TO, LTR. ON THOUGH..THESE ORNAMENTS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL,AS ARE ALL OF THE THINGS ,THAT YOU HAVE CRAFTED, JEFF ! THE CHURCHES, ETC. ARE ALL AWESOME...NOTHING BETTER THAN THE GIFTS MADE BY HAND, AND FROM THE HEART ! I COMMEND YOU FOR SUCH TALENT AND EXCELLENCE !~! WOW ! BEAUTIFUL...."GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU (BOTH)IN EVERY WAY "! LOVE, YOUR FRIND/SIS, "PASTOR SHIRLEY ANN SHAW~~~~~