PICS OF FIRST FROST 2011 KENTUCKY

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Linner
Diamond Member

PICS OF FIRST FROST 2011 KENTUCKY

Post by Linner »

GOOD MORNING !!! HERE COMES THE SUN KING !! :lol:Image

ACROSS THE VALLEY....CAN'T SEE THE FROST BECAUSE OF THE SUNLIGHT !! :roll:

THE HAYFIELD TWO VALLEYS ACROSS...NOW YOU CAN SEE THE FROST !! :D

PATCHES LOOKING AT BRENDA'S HOUSE...HOLDING HER FOOT UP OUT OF THE FROST...BRRRRR !! :wink:

ON OUR WAY BACK UP THE HILL TO HOME...PUFF PUFF !!! CARDIO EXERCISE :lol:

Y'ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY !!! LOVE FROM LINDA AND PATCHES !! :lol: :wink:
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: PICS OF FIRST FROST 2011 KENTUCKY

Post by Pokey's Heart »

Oh, what a delight! (I've never thought of taking a picture of the frost, Linner..how selfish of me just to take it for granted..you little transplanted Floridian, thank you for opening my eyes wider to the blessings EVERYWHERE!)

Howja get it to let ya post all the pictures in the same post?

These are just beautiful..it was frosty here too, was all over everything, but not as cold as it was there. Our low was 27, and the sun is out now. High is in the fifty's today.

God bless you and Patches..she is so precious!
Love always,
Pokey
Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner »

I'm glad you liked them, Pokers !! I just get excited when it happens, 'cause it's so beautiful !! How do I get the pictures in ? Photobucket.com !!! Been using it for about six years now and I like it...plus, it's free. I just have my pictures uploaded there, then resize, and copy the image url and paste it into my post that I'm preparing. I keep it open along with NetHugs, so I can jump back and forth to get the image codes. In between the pics today, I had to highlight the text and size it and all, then added the picture code after the text. I preview it and then submit it. It's such an easy, free and convenient program !!!

Love you...Linners :wink:
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

Well you're a regular little computer tech, aren't ya? :lol: Thanks for explaining it, Linner. It reminds me of doing webpages with the codes and all! I've never used photo bucket. Have always just kept mine on the computer, etc...but what a neat program! thanks, Linner! I know when using the format here, it only allows three to be uploaded at a time. I like your way better, LOL! The world needs more minds like yours who think outside the box.
Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner »

I don't know how to get mine in from my compooter...think it doesn't operate that way, so I hunted and found Photobucket !! I have albums there and all..only thing, if you rearrange your albums, it messes up your photos somewhere else, like here. :( and they disstapears !!
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike »

LINDA GREAT PHOTO'S, YOU WERE UP EARLY TO GET THOSE FROSTY ONES. I GOT UP AND SAW ALL THAT FROST, WENT STRIGHT BACK TO BED. LOVE BRENDA
Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner »

LOL...WE'RE BOTH NOCTURNAL...YOU WEREN'T DONE WITH YOUR HIBERNATING YET !!! I SIT PERCHED IN MY CHAIR AND BAT NAP....YES, BAT NAP....BUT I GUESS IT COULD BE CAT NAP, TOO, BECAUSE CATS ARE NOCTURNAL !! GETTIN' GOOFY...BEEN LEANING OVER IN THE GARDEN PULLING UP TOMATO PLANTS !! IT'S GORGEOUS OUTSIDE, BRENDA !! GIT OUT THAR AND SUCK IN SOME OF THAT GREAT FRESH AIR !!! ISN'T THAT FIRST PICTURE, OF THE SUNRISE, A GREAT ONE ?? :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
Last edited by Linner on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike »

featheredfriends.jpg
featheredfriends.jpg (21.82 KiB) Viewed 4611 times
YES, THE FIRST PHOTO IS BEAUTIFUL. LISTEN YOU LITTLE BRAT, YOU DO YOUR THING AND I'LL DO MINE. YOU KNOW I LOVE WEARING MY PJ ALL DAY, HAVE EVEN VISIT YOU IN THEM SO, THIS COLD FROSTY AIR WOULD GO STRAIGHT INTO MY LUNGS AND I'D HAVE PNEUMONIA. BUT THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT, DEAR FRIEND. LOVE BRENDA
hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart »

What a nice little outing you took us all on on this very frosty morning. That place is bootifuls. The air DOES feel so clean and fresh after a frost like that. I guess our morning was more like Pokey's. Frost and in the lower 30's, but now it is getting cloudy. I believe we have a rain chance this weekend.

When you do you batnap, DO YOU HANG UPSIDE DOWN???

If so, can you get a picture of that????

Love ya!
Karen
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

laughing my patootie off at Brenda and Buttercup's replies!
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike »

Minnie_C%27mas-hugs.gif
Minnie_C%27mas-hugs.gif (37.31 KiB) Viewed 4594 times
POKEY, WE DO THIS ALL THE TIME, TEASING EACH OTHER. LINDA IS SO GOOD FOR ME, SHE IS ALWAYS SO OPTIMISTIC AND SMILING READY TO PLAY ANY TIME. SHE IS A REAL BLESSING TO ME AND I CAN COUNT ON LINDA ANYTIME, SHE IS A SOUL THAT IS GOOD THROUGH AND THROUGH. SHE HAS MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE FOR SURE, AS A GREAT FRIEND. THANKS POKEY WE LOVE TELLING STORIES TO HAVE ALL OF YOU IN LAUGHTER. LOVE BRENDA
Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner »

Brenda Pike wrote:
The attachment featheredfriends.jpg is no longer available
YES, THE FIRST PHOTO IS BEAUTIFUL. LISTEN YOU LITTLE BRAT, YOU DO YOUR THING AND I'LL DO MINE. YOU KNOW I LOVE WEARING MY PJ ALL DAY, HAVE EVEN VISIT YOU IN THEM SO, THIS COLD FROSTY AIR WOULD GO STRAIGHT INTO MY LUNGS AND I'D HAVE PNEUMONIA. BUT THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT, DEAR FRIEND. LOVE BRENDA
HEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!
old-lady-sticks-out-tongue3.jpg
old-lady-sticks-out-tongue3.jpg (16.29 KiB) Viewed 4581 times
Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner »

hisheart wrote:What a nice little outing you took us all on on this very frosty morning. That place is bootifuls. The air DOES feel so clean and fresh after a frost like that. I guess our morning was more like Pokey's. Frost and in the lower 30's, but now it is getting cloudy. I believe we have a rain chance this weekend.

When you do you batnap, DO YOU HANG UPSIDE DOWN???

If so, can you get a picture of that????

Love ya!
Karen
HOW THE HECK CAN I TELL, GIRL....I AM ASLEEP !!! LOL !!! I HAVE WOKEN UP LEANING OVER SIDEWAYS, THOUGH...DOES THAT SORTA COUNT ?? LOL !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner »

Pokey's Heart wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

laughing my patootie off at Brenda and Buttercup's replies!
YA KIN LAFF ALL YA WANT, MY SWEET MOONIE FRIEND...LOL !!!
Attachments
FROG ROCKING Untitled2.gif
FROG ROCKING Untitled2.gif (127.44 KiB) Viewed 4573 times
Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner »

Brenda Pike wrote:
Minnie_C%27mas-hugs.gif
POKEY, WE DO THIS ALL THE TIME, TEASING EACH OTHER. LINDA IS SO GOOD FOR ME, SHE IS ALWAYS SO OPTIMISTIC AND SMILING READY TO PLAY ANY TIME. SHE IS A REAL BLESSING TO ME AND I CAN COUNT ON LINDA ANYTIME, SHE IS A SOUL THAT IS GOOD THROUGH AND THROUGH. SHE HAS MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE FOR SURE, AS A GREAT FRIEND. THANKS POKEY WE LOVE TELLING STORIES TO HAVE ALL OF YOU IN LAUGHTER. LOVE BRENDA
SHE AIN'T LYIN' !! I TRIED TO PUT OUR LITTLE GIRLS LAUGHING PIC IN HERE, BRENDA, BUT MY SERVER KICKED ME OUT !! DON'T KNOW WHY...THE PIC ISN'T X-RATED !! BUT YOU GET THE IDEA IF NO ONE ELSE DOES !! YOU ARE MY BLESSING, TOO, GIRL. WE ARE LIKE SISTERS ... WE SQUABBLE, THEN MAKE UP...WE DRESS IN THE SAME COLORS WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT EACH IS GOING TO BE WEARING...IT'S SPOOKY !! BUT I LOVE YOU... :lol: