My Books are now in Pakastan

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Hope
Diamond Member

My Books are now in Pakastan

Post by Hope »

orphange.jpg
orphange.jpg (122.24 KiB) Viewed 4463 times
Hope
Diamond Member

Re: My Books are now in Pakastan

Post by Hope »

I Feel so Blessed! God is so good I was able to send some of my books to a pakastan orphange! I heard that they kill christians over there so I was really scared about sending them. But God has a way of getting things done that we can not even comprehend. I met this Paster on facebook when he befriended me and liked my poems. He is a very young paster only 21 working for the Lord there! I Pray God continues to Bless Him!

God Bless You
The Glory is all God's!
Love Eva
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

We serve such a mighty God, don't we Eva? This brings my heart so much joy, I can hardly contain it! God works it all out, with Him, nothing is impossible!
I love you!
Forever,
Denise
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike »

DEAR EVA, CONGRADULATIONS DEAR FRIEND. THIS IS A WONDERFUL THING THAT YOUR BOOKS ARE NOW IN THE HANDS OF CHLDREN THAT CAN LEARN ABOUT OUR TRUE GOD. MAY GOD BLESS THEM AND A CHANGE COME ABOUT. GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA
Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope »

Denise,
I was so excited and so Blessed when I found out that he had finally recieved them because he was not sure what was going to happen. I am so grateful to God for everything. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful Blessing!
God Bless You Love Eva
Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope »

Brenda,
Thank you so much I am so happy for those little children to get to hear about Jesus that means so much to me! God is really working overtime!

God Bless You Love Eva
DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve »

Simply amazing is our God Eva. Congratulations for sure as I know those children and adults who read your inspiring words will be blessed. I've met that Pastor also on facebook some time ago. He was also asking for bibles. It is also amazing that he at such a young age has such a devotion to our Lord to be His servant.
poet1108
Platinum Member

Post by poet1108 »

Eva: it is my prayer that blinded eyes will be opened as they read and absorb the materials you sent......God be praised in all things.....and may there be a source who can provide the Bibles......blessings on all....and thanks for sharing the GOOD NEWS!.......KayD
Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope »

Steve,
Thank you so much I always appreciate hearing from you!

God Bless You Love Eva
Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope »

Kay,
I Pray for the same thing! If God got them there I know He has a plan for them to open someones eyes.
I love sitting back and watching Him work again I have to say He amazes me! Thank you so much I always love what you have to say.
God Bless You Love Eva
Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest »

How cool is that??? God Bless You Eva, keep up the good work, God is using you mightily!
Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope »

Jeff,
Thank You I have to say the glory is all God's I was so Blessed by this!

God Bless You Love Eva
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

Eva, God brought me back here this morning. These little faces just bring tears to my eyes..the eagerness and joy, the expectation of wonder I see there. How awesome is our God! We take so much for granted, don't we? It shames me to know what I personally take for granted. Just to have a Bible to read, or to come here and post what we want to about our Lord and Savior..what freedom we have. I feel so blessed to have seen God using you in this way. I am keeping this ministry in my prayers. Thank You, Lord, please keep these children and adults safe, allowing them to learn of you.

We should all be so happy. God is so good to us. I just look at these beautiful faces and am so ashamed at some of the things my spirit has murmured over in the past years. We are so blessed!

God bless you Eva. thank you for sharing this wondrous thing with us, and Thank you, God, for teaching me something I need every single day. Lord always help me keep my heart open to every opportunity to further your cause, and to better my soul, mind, and spirit, to be prepared for your return, and to take as many along with us as possible!

I love you, Eva.
Doug Holt
Diamond Member

Post by Doug Holt »

Dear Eva this is just Awesome

tears fill my eyes to see you reaching out accross the

world with you GOD Given Words

a True SERVANT AND MESSENGER OF THE lORD

iKNOW THAT THE LRD WILL BLESS ALL WHO READ AND LEARN.

GLYASDI.

YOUR ARE net hugs tresure

THIS IS CHRISTIANITY IN A C T I O N

dOUG WITH SPECIAL HUGS OF LOVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19e2Ms6c ... re=related
Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope »

Denise,
I am so happy this touched your heart I know it did mine in so many ways! It really does make you think of everything that we take for granted. God is so good and He is always sending blessings our way and showing us things we need to see.
Love you to Eva