Pokey's Praying Hands Cedar Box!

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Jeff Guest

Pokey's Praying Hands Cedar Box!

Post by Jeff Guest »

Made this one for Sweet Pokey, it's out of Aromatic Cedar!
Attachments
Cedar Box1.jpg
Cedar Box1.jpg (61.95 KiB) Viewed 6530 times
Cedar Box2.jpg
Cedar Box2.jpg (56.05 KiB) Viewed 6530 times
Cedar Box3.jpg
Cedar Box3.jpg (53.94 KiB) Viewed 6529 times
Cedar Box4.jpg
Cedar Box4.jpg (57.65 KiB) Viewed 6530 times
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: Pokey's Praying Hands Cedar Box!

Post by Pokey's Heart »

And I dearly love it! I have a special place for it on the coffee table and it smells awesome!
Doug Holt
Diamond Member

Post by Doug Holt »

Another Work Of ART

From Your Heart to ours dear brother Jeff.

Yor Gift Is AMAZING.

Doug.
Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope »

Jeff,
This is so Beautiful! And I am so happy Denise has this special gift from you. Cedar is so pretty and it does smell so good!
PS: Denise I think you should have 1 of everything Jeff makes, I know you will agree!
God Bless You Both Love Eva
Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest »

Thank You dear Eva, I really like cedar too & it does smell wonderful!

God Bless You!
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Ah Yes!,..."Cedar"; being originally from Cuba: known, among many things, for its fine Tabacco products,...I too, am well familiar with the Wonderful Aroma, of,..."Cedar". Often placed, within the cigar boxes; we can find, a thin, "Cedar" strip-sheet: gently placed, over the boxed-cigars.

My, my,...how, it offers, an unmatched,...Heavenly Scent. And, to think, this very same scent; remained, within the confines, of Solomon's Temple. It's as though, we are taken into, a taste of Eternity,...itself; as to its relation, to the Everlasting Aroma, "Cedar",...offers.

And, as I understand it; it also, effectively repels,...(most, naturally), all insects, including termites!.... The marvels, of our Heavenly Father; and, His endless, Creations!....

A very Beautiful Box,...indeed!.... Much, like the one, I'm praying to Win!.... I have been, pleading our Almighty; asking for the much Praised,..."Prayer-Box",...which, our Mr. Guest,...is so graciously, granting. And, I have been praying, for it; as though, I have,...already received it. Such, is my Faith,...in prayer, (within, His Will)....

Congratulations, dear Jeff; a well polished, and honed Spirit,...you are!.... Reflected, even in your Arts & Crafts!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest »

Yes indeed brother Izzy, I use to make Cigar Humidors back in the day, I made most of them out of Mahogany and I would line the inside of them with Spanish Cedar! Spanish Cedar is the most aromatic of all the cedars & blends well with tobacco, my humidors also had a solid brass, crystal faced hygrometer in them, I also used a small hydro-mist system to keep the humidity level perfect! Made a bundle off the cigar smoking clubs in Indianapolis, can't follow God and promote smoking anymore but they were fun & challenging to make! Your prayers have been answered brother Izzy, even if you don't win the drawing you will have a praying hands box, you have worked so very hard, I think it shall be CEDAR too! :wink: God Bless You!
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

:D
Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope »

Jeff,
You have made my Day! You are so kind and I am so Happy for Izzy! I know he will treasure his Praying hands box! I am so Blessed by your loving heart!
God Bless You Love Eva
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

To my Brother-in-Christ; Jeff Guest!...
I’ve arrived, here, at the,…(Mandarin Branch), of Jacksonville’s Public Library,…intending to use, this, (their, Gracious Facility); on a Saturday afternoon: cloudy and gloomy,...most windy, too; but, not inside the heart of this,...your brother, Izzy!...

Words, can't describe, my elations; wait till, Mother, (Mirella) sees,...God's Deliverance!.... Touching, and moving the hearts,...of, His people. I will keep this, to myself; until, we are pleasantly surprised, with its deliverance. In Jesus' Name,…my dear Brother Jeff,...I say: Dear Father,..."Words, cannot express my present Joy; as You, through Your Family,...reveal, not only Your Grace: but, also,...Your Endless, and Bountiful Love. My brother, led of the Spirit, has seen fit; to express himself,...his Love, (Your Love, Father),...through another, (Free-Will),...action!"...

To Jeff, in Jesus' Name,...summoning Your Holiness, dear Father; "My Gratefulness,...I submit!"...

Jeff, we are closer than we know; and, by simply sharing, bits and pieces of our past: our Father, through the Holy Spirit,...brings to light, the similarities,...of we, (His Branches).

Oh',...if we would only, exercise this courage, (of opening-up, to one another), with more frequency; this entire World, would then recognize,...their similarities, rather than their differences; and of how, closely related, truly His Children,...are. His Son, (Jesus),...being our Vine, and our Heavenly Father,...doing, all the necessary pruning; enhancing our growth, (Spiritually): but only, after we have overcome, the trials set before,...us, all...

To you, (dear readers, and friends); Jeff,…we all know, does not have to do this. And, to the untrained eye; this even seems, as an act of favoritism. Let us remember, Almighty God,…has shown His Favor; identified all throughout, our Holy Scriptures. These very same, fornicators, who are erroneously judging us; may be even, constantly saying: “God, Loves,…all His Children!”…. To these, I say: “But, He Favors,…Few!”….He will take, only,…the same amount of steps, you are willing to take, towards Him. No more,…no less!.... This, to me,…represents a True and Just,…Living God!....

Thank you, my Brother,…for extending your Gracious Favoring, toward me; your edged-in-stone, Brother-in-Christ!.... To all those, who still envy, with much strife; I invite you, to Love your God,…through the knowledge, of Jesus Christ!.... This man, (Jeff),…my Brother, indeed; burns inwardly, with a giving heart. Blessed are those,…his recipients; who, from his Love,…we shall never, “Part!”…. For, our Lord, (Jesus),…teaches us, that it is,…”Better to Give, than to receive!”,…simply because, the Giver-of-Life; has felt, countless times, the healing Power,…in Giving: as my dear Friend, (Jeff),…today, has felt!....

I Love you, Dearly; my Brother. And, this Love,…extends toward all your immediate, Family members. My Prayers, indeed have been answered; not, by any of our combined doing; as much as,…because, it has fallen within,…Almighty God’s, Will…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest »

You are very welcome my friend, I do not believe our fellow brothers & sisters will feel anything but happiness for you! I believe they want you & mom to have this blessing for all your hard work & prayers, just as our Lord does, and has moved me! It makes my heart very happy to have the honor of this blessing, it will be a joy to make & give for you both!

God Bless Izzy & Family!
hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart »

Jeff is right, Izzy. Jeff works very hard, but so do you and whereas everyone loves Jeff's work, you have proved that you love it and will truly cherish it forever. God has chosen you to bless by having one of Jeff's prayer boxes.

I am very happy for you because you deserve it. And Jeff, God will be the one to reward you. You and Pokey do a great work.

God bless all of you,
Karen
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Thank you, Ms. Karen;

Our Living God, rewards us; His Faithful: through special Spirits. Many, are the called; but, few,...are, the Chosen-of-Christ!... You, my dear,...are one of those precious ones, which aren't afraid; to voice, His Truth.

So many, will claim to be Saved; and Jesus Himself, will say: "Away from me, you who worked iniquities; I never, knew you!".... It is, because of our Faith; that our works, are evidenced!....

Let us all, Praise His Son, (Jesus); for His sacrifice: His Blood shed, on that Roman Cross,...has made it, to where we are again,...close, to our Creator; through, Christ!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 »

This is all very touching, and tender! Jeff, this is a precious box you have worked hard to make for Pokey, and now extending GOD's love in you to a brother. The Lord bless you for your sensitive spirit. -Dawn
B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer »

Pokey & Jeff.,
That box is just so beautiful, Amazing work of art, and tender loving hand's, made that for you Pokey.
Very nice awesome Jeff.
God Bless the both of you my friend's
Hugs Love Blessings
B.J.Morbitzer<>< :) ))(( )))(((