FIRST PICS OF SUWANEE RIVER AND SURROUNDING WOODS

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Linner
Diamond Member

FIRST PICS OF SUWANEE RIVER AND SURROUNDING WOODS

Post by Linner »

HI EVERYONE...I HAD TO DO A URL FOR THIS, BECAUSE PHOTOBUCKET HAS CHANGED ITS WAY OF RESIZING AND I HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT YET. BUT THIS URL SHOULD TAKE YOU DIRECTLY TO MY ALBUM ABOUT THE SUWANEE RIVER...I HOPE YOU COME TO SEE THE PICTURES AND ENJOY THEM !!

LOVE, LINDA

http://photobucket.com/suwaneeriver-home
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: FIRST PICS OF SUWANEE RIVER AND SURROUNDING WOODS

Post by Brenda Pike »

HELLO LINDA, THESE PHOTO'S ARE GREAT, WHAT AN AWESOME VIEW AND SCENERY. DO BE CAREFUL, ALLIGATORS LIVE IN THAT SUWANEE RIVER. I WOULD HATE FOR ONE TO JUMP OUT AND SWALLOW PATHES FOR A SNACK AND THEN GET YOU FOR HALF A MEAL, SINCE YOUR SMALL AND MOST LIKELY WOULDN'T FILL THE OLD ALLIGATOR UP. A BEAUTIFUL AREA GIRL. I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT THERE AND HAPPY. I MUST CHECK IN TO MY VISIT FOR TWO MONTHS AS SOON AS I GET THINGS IN ORDER HERE. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR BEAUTIFUL RETIREMENT HOME. MANY BLESSINGS. LOVE BRENDA
Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope »

Linda,
These are Awesome do be careful though, I am so happy for you and Patches. Thank you so much for sharing these I am looking foward to more pics of your new home.
God Bless You Love Eva
Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 »

Well Lindy Lou! You are quite the photographer! These photos are just beautiful! Sure wished you could have been in a couple of them. Maybe next time, huh? Patches has lots of running space, and the country is just gorgeous.
Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope you are very happy. May the Lord protect, and keep you safe in every way. -Dawn