A song by Dawn Gwin!

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Re: A song by Dawn Gwin!

Post by Happy Holmes1 »

Hi B.J., you said I sing like an angel? Awww, I am an angel, just ask my husband, Honey George and he'll tell you I'm always up in the air, harping on something. hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! No, really, when patients in the hospital ask me if I'm an angel, I tell them, "I sure am an angel................ that is, till my feathers are ruffled."

Thank you for your gift of kindness to me with your words. I appreciate you my brother, as well as your many gifts and talents you use for the glory of our sweet and powerful Lord! -Dawn
Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Re: A song by Dawn Gwin!

Post by Happy Holmes1 »

Dear Steve! WOW! For you to say I have talent means alot to me, with all the talents you exhibit on a daily basis. When I listen to your videos, each time I wished I could leave comment to the creative works of GOD through you, but there is nowhere to leave it, and I can't get on my emails so much of the time, so I guess I will leave my comments here. Just want to say a BIG THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR ALL YOU DO AROUND THE WORLD TO SHARE THE LOVE OF JESUS, THE POWER OF HIS NAME, AND THE GOODNESS OF GOD!!!
Thank you for listening to my song and blessing my heart with your comment Steve. It means a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello to Joyce. :) -Dawn