A song by Dawn Gwin!

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

A song by Dawn Gwin!

Post by Janice Kennedy »

A song written and sung by Dawn Gwin!
Attachments

[The extension wma has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: A song by Dawn Gwin!

Post by Hope »

Jan,
Thank you so much for sharing this! I LOVE it! Dawn sings so Beautifully and the songs she writes really Blesses me in so many ways!
God Bless You Love Eva
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike »

_PRAYING FOR YOU.jpg
_PRAYING FOR YOU.jpg (8.38 KiB) Viewed 4771 times
DEAR JAN, THANKS FOR SHARING THIS DELIGHTFUL REFRESHING SONG OF DAWN'S. WHAT A SWEET CLEAR VOICE, SINGING THE GLORY OF GOD'S CREATIONS. WHAT A BLESSING THIS SONG IS. I LOVE HEARING HER SING. GOD BLESS YOU AND DAWN.
LOVE BRENDA
Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy »

I am sure Dawn will be thrilled by your comments. I forgot to mention the name of this song. It is titled: Come Away To My Love.
There are 18 songs on her beautiful CD.

~ Blessings
hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart »

Jan,

I just called Dawn and she is in "UTAH", but I told her I want those CD's. If you have them, could you play for us the one that she says is on this newest CD, and it is something about "MOTHER MARY'S TEARS". Please, or just send it to me if you can.

I will talk to you later, hopefully. I LOVE THIS SONG AND I LOVE THE CD. GOT TO HAVE THEM!

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS WITH ME.

Love you,
Karen
Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy »

She just called me, Karen. I thought she said, she is in Idaho?

I just tried to post, Mother Mary's Eyes, just for you. But, my dear fried, it is too long to be able to post it.
I think I can e-mail it to you. I will try.

If anyone would like to purchase her CD they will have to wait until she gets back home, and I have no idea when that might be.
I will post one or 2 of her other one's in the next few days. She is such a great blessing. She sent me 3 of her CD's.
One for Me, one for Matthew, and one for Jeanette. I know it will really be a blessing for Matthew right now.
He will be in the hospital for 6 to 8 more weeks.

Blessing from Dawn ))(( )))(((
hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart »

Thank you, Jan, for trying to send me that song on my email. For some reason it would not download for me. I got the one you put here just fine, but that one, just wouldn't come.

Thank you so much for trying sweetie! I'll get it someday, I hope!

Love you and yes, Dawn is an amazing lady and friend, as are you!

Thanks for trying, Karen
Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope »

Jan,
I had to listen to this again I LOVE it so much!
God Bless You Love Eva
B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer »

Dear Dawn., Just so very beautiful this song, And you sing just like an Angel.
Just so beautiful and I feel very blessed by your song too.
God has given you a blessed gift dear friend.
God Bless
Hugs Love Blessings
B.J.Morbitzer<>< ))(( )))(((
DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve »

Dawn, your song is very beautiful and you have a beautiful voice. Like the others, I love it. You are very talented dear friend. Thanks for sharing this. God bless.
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

God bless you, Dawn! Hope your trip was wonderful, looks like it turned into a "where in the world is Dawn and Honey George?" Last I heard from ya, you guys were gonna be coming into lower Alabama! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 »

Thank you Dear Jan for your darling kindness to put this on here for my NetHug buddies and friends of my heart!!!!! :D GOD bless you for it. I wrote this one morning about two months ago while driving George to work. We could see the tip of the beautiful bright pink sun peeking over the horizon. Our sweet Lord is sure good about inspiring and helping get the words all together, doesn't He! Thank you SO much for your unselfishness to put this on here Mama Jay!! :D
Just can't seem to thank you enough. )))((( )))((( -Dawn
Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 »

Dear Eva, thank you SO much for listening to my song and commenting so sweetly on it!! Really touches my heart that you liked it and were blessed.... even w/the sour notes, ugh!! Really had Tommy Jr. on my heart this a.m. while reading about Abraham and Isaac. The good thing about it is, "Anyone who calls upon the Name of the Lord (and you have), shall be saved, AND," (thank GOD it doesn't end there), "AND, his household." Wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )))((( )))((( I love you muches!!! -Dawn
Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 »

Dear Brenda, you're such a SWEETIE!!!!! Thank you for turning a deaf ear to my boo-boos. Like I always say, "You are my Cheerleader." GOD richly bless you for that. )))((( )))((( -Dawn
Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 »

Ahh Karen, now that we're home, you betcha I will get one for you in the mail you BLESSING!! Thank you, and GOD bless you for all you do for us, tirelessly and faithfully, consistently. Thank you for not growing weary of praying for the world, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD has given you an AMAZING GRACE beyond the norm. I sure thank Him for it too, as I know many do from around the world. -Dawn