Goodnight My Friend by B.J. Morbitzer

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
Hope
Diamond Member

Re: Goodnight My Friend by B.J. Morbitzer

Post by Hope »

B.J.,
Your music Blesses the soul, and gives you peace while it helps you forget all your cares! I Love everything about your Awesome gifts! And I am so grateful that you share them with everyone.
God Bless You Love Eva
B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer »

Dear Friends., You will find my other music on other pages, because is wasn't to bright of me,and I didn't know till my friend Steven, told me and showed me how to finally fix the problem, The problem was they all were playing at the same time LOL, I am truly sorry for that mistake didn't think they would play that way.I thought one would play then shut down, and the other would play and so it goes, but oh well I finally with his help got it all figured out PTL.
So I do say I am truly sorry for my mistake dear friends.
You will see the music posted on single pages.
I thank you for all your blessed heartfelt comments too.
God Bless All
Hugs Love Blessings
B.J.<>< :)
DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve »

Don't be so hard on yourself my brother. After all, you are blind in one eye and deaf in one ear, and you will get the hang of it now. That's how we learn. God bless you.
Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart »

You've got it, BJ! :D
B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer »

Steve ,Eva,Pokey,
I thank you so,so much for sharing with me, And for understanding me in this matter too.
But I thank you all dearly, Hey brother I finally got it all down to do the way it is supposed to go!!
Do I hear an Amen?... :)
Hey Steve, I thank you for teaching me how to download my music, I wish though more than 2MG.I can't put my good longer one's on here,Oh well we can't have our cake and eat it to all the time LOL :lol:
Anyway I thank you all for your loving kindness too :)
God Bless
Hugs Love Blessings
B.J.Morbitzer<>< ))(( )))(((
Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 »

How BEAUTIFUL, AND AMAZING!!!! Dear B.J., you are a truly gifted man of GOD, and we all here are honored to have you in our lives, and to know you. The Lord has sure gifted you in your compositional skills. Are you playing any of the instruments here? Nice and peaceful, and "Goodnight My Friend" is a fitting title, b/c it is peaceful enough to rest by. GOD bless you my brother with even more creative ideas and purposes for His glory, and for our need for quiet solitude. -Dawn
B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer »

My Dear Friend Dawn.,
When I play on one of my keyboards which I have two that I use most,My KorgM3Quest,
And my oldie but goodie Roland Keyboard, I have to use the sheet music, and then I also orchestrate, This means I add the instruments to the music, and the piano all together, That is orchestration with piano.
I do a lot of music this way , I do some Piano only sometimes too.
But if I could I would be glad to add anyone only here in the forum, My email, or them their's to me through Steven Or Chee Chee.
Then I can send from time to time my complete music in MP3 Format in their email.
I can't send everyday but once or twice a week when feeling up to it my friend.Make sure your NetHugs Name is on the email,And your email name also for me to send to.
Anyway thanks for your lovely comments Dawn.
God Bless
Hugs Love Blessings
B.J.Morbitzer<>< :)