Be Still My Soul By B.J.Morbitzer

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Be Still My Soul By B.J.Morbitzer

Post by B.J.Morbitzer »

[The extension mp3 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Dear Friend's.,
The music is much larger than 2MG,So this is all I can give you for this music,Be Still My Soul.
But I pray you enjoy what I can give for you if you please.
I also pray you all are well in the Lord this day too.
May your day be a bright and blessed day :)
God bless you all.
Hugs Love Blessings
B.J.Morbitzer<>< :)
Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Re: Be Still My Soul By B.J.Morbitzer

Post by Happy Holmes1 »

"Be still my....
Be still my...
Be still my soul, GOD loves you!"

Dear B.J., I kept hearing these words in my spirit at the beginning of this piece. What an incredible gift of giving peace from the Prince of Peace dear brother! My husband, Honey George is so awed by it as I am. I must purchase a cd from you please. Just love it!!!!!!!!!! Thank you and GOD bless you and Steve for sharing this for us. Steve is another one who has a servant heart, and sweet, giving spirit. Bless both of these my brothers Father!!!

-Dawn
B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer »

My Dear Sweet Dawn., And my other blessed family here in the forum!!!
I thank you very much for your blessed comment.
It's just a gift from God you see, I started playing piano at the ripe age of five years old.
My dear Mother had a sister my aunt Dorothy,And she started me playing back then on an old upright piano.
My friend's,I took everything else out of this page I wrote last night, The writing about my past, Why, I felt really badly about that and it kept me up most of the night,And I wouldn't ever hurt anyone or all of you about my past childhood, my dear and blessed forever friend's here in the forum,I feel sometimes we all have atleast maybe once in our life,A cross or a scar to bear the rest of our life.I was blessed to be able to share my poetry,and my music with all, and I thank God for letting me do that.So that's about it my dear forever friend's.God bless you Dawn :) ))(( )))((( God bless you Eva. ))(( )))(((
Hugs Love Blessings
B.J.Morbitzer
Last edited by B.J.Morbitzer on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike »

BJ. A BEAUTIFUL SONG AS USUAL. I LOVE THE WAY YOU ARE USING THE DIFFERENT BACK MUSIC. GLOROUS MUSIC YOU PLAY SOUNDS LIKE IT'S FROM HEAVEN. SOFT AND EASY, WITH SUCH GENLTNESS, SOOTHS A WAY THE CARES OF THE DAY. BEAUTIFUL, GOD BLESS YOU FOR SHARING YOUR LOVELY MUSIC. LOVE BRENDA
Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope »

B.J.,
I Love your music also you are an inspiration to so many I am so sorry for the way your Dad treated you! But I see the man that your Father above loves so much, and what a Blessing you are to so many I am so grateful you are here. I don't live far from you I live in Grove city and know some Morbitzers who work for the school system. I appreciate you sharing your life it is a part of who you are we all have things that has happened and Thank God He is using us to share His love and forgiveness with others. You are one very special person and I am Blessed to be able to call you my friend!
God Bless You Love Eva
B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer »

My Dear Friend Eva.,
I thank you for your kindness and appreciate you and your comment's too.
I know I have many Morbitzer's in your area, my only Son lives in Grove City,
My Daughter's,one lives near Newark,Oh The other near Logan,Oh.
I never use my whole given name,Why, because I don't want to have any conflict with my other relations.
I have many in our big family that I love dearly Eva.
And do not wish to harm any because of the life I had with my Father.
That's why I use my pen name only dear friend, And I am sure you can understand that, Yes I am sure because you are a blessed God loving kind Lady.
We all didn't come out of Va, Many Morbitzer's settled here in Ohio, First way back when they came over here from Germany,Many,many years ago.
Just to share with you dear sweet friend Eva.
My cousin Joe Morbitzer, Is the police chief in Westerville,Oh, Atleast that is what I heard sometime ago.And a good guy he is too, I met him many years ago after his father passed away.
God Bless you Eva.
Hugs Love Blessings
B.J.Morbitzer<>< ))(( )))(((
Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope »

B.J.,
I truly understand!
God Bless You Love Eva
Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 »

Dear B.J., I still hear those words at the beginning of this piece:
"Be still my"....
Be still my....
Be still my soul, GOD loves you!

Be still my....
Be still my....
Be still my soul GOD loves you!"

Whew.... so peaceful, soothing, and healing to the soul.

Have you composed your own piano pieces? I feel like the Lord is going to give you many songs from your deepest emotions: happy, sad, wondering, longing, and your deep love and appreciation for GOD and friendship to you through all you've been through in your life, and even now. Praise our sweet and loving Lord!! One night, a few years ago, I had a dream I was playing all over the piano, a most peaceful song called, "Love's Fireplace." Since I cannot play it, I am asking the Lord to give it to you, for I only play by ear. But this piece was so so beautiful and gave you the feelings you have when you are in front of a fireplace: warm, tranquil, peaceful and serene, cozy, relaxing, and lost from the world into a quiet place.

-Dawn
B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer »

Dear Friend Brenda.,
I thank you again for your blessed comments to my music.
I only wish I could play the whole music to this song till the end.
But I do the best with what I can do here on the music I play.
Again I thank you dear friend.
God Bless
Hugs Love Blessings
B.J.<>< :)
B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer »

Dear Friend Dawn.,
Yes I have done a few of my very own, But none lately, working on one now for later.
I appreciate your blessed comments too.
God Bless
Hugs Love Blessings
B.J.<>< :)