~O’ Lord of the Harvest~

Post your Christian poetry here.
RLDPoetry
Gold Member

~O' Lord of the Harvest~

Post by RLDPoetry »

Dear Sister Eva,

Thank you so kindly, and you are a blessing to all of us, your poetry, and you. In His Sweet, Sweet Name, His daughter, your sister in Spirit, RaquelLeahDuPont
Last edited by RLDPoetry on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shirley Baucom
Platinum Member

Re: +++O' Lord of the Harvest+++

Post by Shirley Baucom »

Dear RaquelLeah, I almost enjoy reading the beautiful posts and replys here as I do the poems. It's so good to see the love and encouragement that flows here and you are so right...we are all bonded together in our Lord. It's a blessing to me to hear how God was filling your heart and soul with joy as you wrote your poem. It showed through every word that you wrote. I thank you for the sweet remarks and prayer in your reply above and I am equaly thankful that God has brought us together as sisters in Christ. We are all blessed to be in this wonderful fellowship of love, encouragement and comfort.... sharing our faith with each other here at NetHugs. If you haven't read Steves Oct.3/4 message on faith at his "openmyeyesLord" site, please do...he mentions our wonderful fellowship of faith here.
Love and blessings, your faith sister, Shirley
RLDPoetry
Gold Member

~O' Lord of the Harvest~

Post by RLDPoetry »

Dear Sister Shirley,

Thank you so very much for coming to sit upon my poetry page. Your comment is filled with so much of Gods love. At NetHugs this is the place where you and I and all others around the world can seek Jesus Christ living fellowship. Here God reveals through our poetry His love. This place is where we can reach out our hands to commit to grow and dedicate our hearts to Him through our poetry and I pray our poetry will teach Gods plan and that when read, all people will follow. In His Sweet, Sweet Love, His daughter, your sister in Spirit, RaquelLeahDuPont

"My name will be great among the nations, from the rising to the setting of the sun. In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to my name, because my name will be great among the nations," says the LORD Almighty. Malachi 1: 11
Last edited by RLDPoetry on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
RLDPoetry
Gold Member

~O' Lord of the Harvest~

Post by RLDPoetry »

God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them. 1 John 4:16
Last edited by RLDPoetry on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
RLDPoetry
Gold Member

~O' Lord of the Harvest~

Post by RLDPoetry »

Matthew 5:45 He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
Last edited by RLDPoetry on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
RLDPoetry
Gold Member

~O' Lord of the Harvest~

Post by RLDPoetry »

Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD. Leviticus 19:18
Last edited by RLDPoetry on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
RLDPoetry
Gold Member

~O' Lord of the Harvest~

Post by RLDPoetry »

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. Deuteronomy 6:4-5
RLDPoetry
Gold Member

Post by RLDPoetry »

RLDPoetry wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:23 pm Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. Deuteronomy 6:4-5
RLDPoetry
Gold Member

delete

Post by RLDPoetry »

delete
RLDPoetry
Gold Member

edit

Post by RLDPoetry »

edit
RLDPoetry
Gold Member