Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Stories

Post by izzyfalcon »

“THE-DESIGNS,…OF,…GOD!”…

Tell me, (dear-reader and friends); do we exercise,…”Obedience”: to the will, of,…God?...

In the ordinary, humdrum of daily necessity,…are you even / mindful of your: Creator?... (Jehovah-His-Name)… Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

I want to continue, sharing with you,…the story / of: Joseph-and-Mary!... Every, month of December,…is / quite-nostalgic: for me, personally. Yes!...

I enjoy the fact, that as a people,…we / still-stop; to reflect on the, real-reason for the,…”Christmas-Season!”… Typically, all throughout the year,…I-write-about / The-Father: and His-Son!... But, this year,…something / urges me; to focus a, little-more on,…Joseph-and-Mary!...

And, with that said. I shall continue. Joseph, had learned many things, (I’m-sure); from his wife, Mary. Especially during those months, preceding the birth of their,…”Child!”… (Jesus-our-Lord).

And, one thing in which he,…advanced / was: “Obedience!”… Yes!... To the,…”Will-of-God!”… (Jehovah-His-Name). The time, for,…Mary’s-Deliverance / might come now; at any time. Had, Joseph,…figured / how, it would all: come-about?...

Their home, humble,…though it was / by: God’s-Love!... Was, also,…truly / “Sanctified!”… A beauty, of which,…Joseph / had never: imagined. Something special, was about to,…unfold. Yes!...

It was, an abode,…of / peace!... A fit, birthplace for the,…”Son-of-God!”… And, He,…was going / to be: well-received. No, doubt. Please-read, (Luke 2: 1, 3-5).

There was every indication, that,…their / “Child”; was to be born, there…(in the city / of: Nazareth). And, then,…God / ordered-things: otherwise.

There, went-out a decree,…from / Caesar-Augustus!... The whole-word, should be enrolled. And, Joseph,…also / went-up, from: Galilee. Out of the city, of,…Nazareth / into: Judea!...

Yes!... To the city, of,…David / which is called: “Bethlehem!”…

Because, he was of the,…house-and-family / of: David. To be enrolled, with,…Mary, (his-espoused-wife); who-was-with,…”Child!”…

Bethlehem, indeed,…was to be / the place, where: Jesus, should be born. Mary’s time, was-at-hand. And, there was,…Bethlehem / miles-away; a journey, that would consume several days,…by: foot. Over roads, that,…were already / roughened, by: a nearing, winter-season!...

Joseph, dreaded the hardship,…which such / a journey, would impose; upon, his dearest,…Mary!... But, whatever the hardship or the fear,…Bethlehem / stood-in-the-cards: and inside the,…”Will-of-God!”… So, go to,…Bethlehem / they: must.

To a great-extent, it was all hidden,…in / the: darkness. Yet, Bethlehem,…had-to-be / reached; the census, was the occasion,…to / be: used. That, the prophecies,…might / be: fulfilled. But, it was to be,…a road / of: “The-Cross!”…

Friends!... Jesus, began life,…with / much-suffering; and that suffering, He,…also shared / with: Mary-and-Joseph!... It was, also a blind,…journey/ one-of-blind: “Obedience!”…

But, Joseph,…was / urged-on; not one word, of,…questioning, from: him. Who, was,…he / to question: (“THE-DESIGNS,…OF,…GOD”)?...

*To-be-continued!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“LOOKING-INSIDE,…THE / NATIVITY-SCENE!”…

Yes!... Jesus, Mary-and-Joseph!... One, can never break-up this,…”Holy-Family!”… But, why is it that,…Joseph / seems to go; into the background, (so-to-speak): when we view,…(“THE-NATIVITY-SCENE”)?...

On that, starlit-night when,…Joseph / driven-almost; to desperation…(calm-though, that / desperation: was). He, discovered the abandoned stable,…as / the only place; on this planet, Earth!... Yes!... the only place, willing to give a welcome,…to / “The-Son-of-God!”… (our-dearest / Jesus).

Joseph, opened its door to,…Mary / helped her; into its gloom. Then, sat her upon / its, straw-covered-floor; to thereafter, withdraw. Was, Joseph,…present / at-this: unfolding mystery?...

I like to fancy, Joseph,…at / that, instant; seeing him there, beneath the stars,…his staff / in-hand; his other hand, upon the rough-latch,…of: the-stable-door. Yes!... Joseph!... Standing-silent, to guard,…if need / be; with his own, life. The-Holy-Son, of our,…living / God!...

No doubt, the tears-streamed from,…his / eyes. In the grief, that-the-very,…”Son-of-God” / should have to; be born, in this awful-place. Had, he,…been able / Joseph; would have provided, Jesus,…with the most / magnificent: palace!... Yes!...

Though, deep-within,…Joseph / knew-that, our Jesus; wanted no palace. Our, living-God,…had already / preset-and-pre-planned; the very, lowly-things,…for: His-only-Begotten!... And, deep-down,…Joseph / knew-this. For, Joseph,…had-also-regarded / himself, as the; “lowliest-of-Earth!”… And, yet,…Almighty-God / had chosen: him. To be, guardian of,…”His-Son!”…

In closing: May we all, this approaching,…”Christmas-Season!”… Be, well aware of the many,…sacrifices / made, by both; Mary-and-Joseph!... As, they gladly,…parented / God’s-Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“THE-SILENCE,…OF-A / BABE!”…

Friends!... Doesn’t it seem, strange to you,…that / in-all-the, gospel’s narrative; there’s not one word, quoted from,…Joseph?...

It goes, without saying that,…he / must-have-given; expression to many, beautiful thoughts. Yes!... He, who had conversed with the,…”Seat-of-Wisdom!”…

What, an imitation of Jesus’-Wisdom,…Joseph / could-have: written. Yet, no one knew,…Joseph’s-place; as well as, he,…himself: did. That’s-right!... He, was the,…”Silent-Watchdog!”…

When Joseph, was led to the manger,…wherein / Mary; had laid,…”The-Child”; there was no other, attitude conceivable on Joseph’s,…part / but-that-of: silent-adoration!... Amen.

I personally, never knew the true-meaning of,…silent-adoration / as when, I think of our: Joseph!... There, in those first moments,…before / the manger. It was a moment, wherein-words could mean,…very little.

There were, the thoughts of thousands-of-years. The aspirations, of his people. The gratitude of generations…(yet-to-come). Yes!... All, to be expressed. And, there was no expression,…for / the: inexpressible.

Just, a sigh of,…Love!...

And, when,…a short-time / later; the adoring shepherds, came with their humble-gifts. They, must have found,…our dear / Joseph; still, on his knees. Hidden-away, perhaps. In the shadows of that, lowly-stable. Well-content, to be unknown: hidden-and-silent!...

For, he would be the one,…to / nourish: Jesus!... Whom, the faithful were,…one-day / to: receive as the,…”Bread-of-Life!”… I like to think, of,…Joseph / in-those-days; of the dwelling, in the stable,…as / wrapped-about: with, silence!... Yes!...

It was the first,…”real-retreat” / you could: say. That, any man made,…in the presence,…of / God’s-Son!... (our-dearest / Jesus)… Little, Jesus,…was preaching / “silently”: from His-Manger. And, His,…parents / were: intently-listening.

Words, would but,…interrupt / that communication: one of Love!... And, of,…Grace!... It was a,…”Silence-of-Joy!”… I would guess, that our,…Joseph / was not a moody, individual; but-rather, a very practical man,…indeed.

Even, when,…Heaven / comes-down, to: Earth!... The life, of Earth must go-on. There was work, to be done. Food, to be provided,…and the future / to be: arranged. For, Joseph did all that. I can picture him, going to the town.

Complying, with the demands of the government,…in regard / to: the census!... which had been, the occasion of their return,…to that city / of: “Bethlehem!”…

Yes!... Almighty-God, (Jehovah); was working, in silence. Even, in the silence of,…a / speechless: “Babe!”… And, it was not for Joseph,…to break / that: silence!...

*To-be-continued… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“MY,…TRUEST,…LONGINGS!”…

Who of us, (dear-reader and friends); wouldn’t like to finally, learn that,...too-important / lesson, of: (“Silent-Prayer”)?...

Yes!... That’s when,…”Heart-speaks-to-Heart” / it’s a time; when all words, seem quite inadequate. No matter, how beautiful the prayers,…that / have been, composed; even by the various, saints. They, all seem to fall-short, of the glory,…of / “Silent-Longings!”…

Who of us, can be like our,…Joseph?... Simply, faithful. Yes!... At, the feet of our,…Master / Jesus-the-Christ!... Amen.

Amid the babble, of our world,…when everybody / flatters; him-or-herself. With all of us, thinking-that,…we have / a message; worth-while, to give. Tell me, is there anything,…more / powerful, than: “Holy-Night / Silent-Night?”…

I think, not!... It’s what, the very Angels,…sing!... Tell me, (dear-reader); does,…”Sanctity” / not-consist-of: listening silently, to the very voice,…of / Almighty-God?... (Yahweh – His-Name)… Amen.

To be continued. Though, our Christmas Season, is indeed,…over / I shall; continue to write, my story about,…Mary-and-Joseph!... (God-Willing)…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“AS,…JESUS,…GREW!”…

(Continuation)…

Folks!... Every, day-of-dwelling with our,…Jesus / is-truly; an important day. There’s a lot of poetry, out there. Imagining the life, of,…Jesus / Mary: and of, Joseph!... Yes!...

But, first,…there was / a necessity; now that the,…”Child” / was-born: it consisted of abiding, by,…”The-Law!”… Jesus, being the first-born,…had to be / presented: in-the-Temple. And, consecrated to the living,…God!...(Yahweh – His-Name)…

And, then,…be / redeemed: Please read, (Luke 2: 23)… Yes!... So, ran-the-Law!...

This presentation, took place typically,…one-month / after-the-birth; whereas, physical circumcision of males,…occurred / upon the: 8th-day…(after-birth)… Attendance in the, “Temple”,…for this redemption / or presentation ceremony; was not necessary, since it could be obtained,…by / any: priest!...

But, with the other,…”rite” / connected with the; birth. The attendance of the mother, was required in the,…”Temple”… For, it was the ceremony of,…”Purification!”… (required-by-law)… Which, declared every mother,…”unclean” / for-forty-days; after the birth, of a,…son!...

And, eighty-days, (80): after the birth, of a,…daughter. During that period, the mother was forbidden,…to / come-near: the sanctuary. And, it was the general-custom,…for / her-to-pass; that time, in seclusion. In her, home!...

These-two-ceremonies, that,…of / “Presentation-and-Redemption”; of the first-born, son. And, that of the,…”Purification” / of-the-mother; were usually combined, on the occasion of the mother’s,…coming / to: “The-Temple!”…

Friends!... We, know nothing of those,…forty-days / (40): between the,…”Nativity” / and-the: “Presentation!”… Save, the reference to the,…”rite-of-circumcision”. Perhaps, it is all,…beside / the: point!...

The one thing, that we can be sure of,…is-that / it-was-(Not); a time of vacation, for our dear,…Joseph!... No, sir!...

He, did,…(Not) / spend all those days; sitting down and meditating. For, he was a man of,…”Action!”… Yes!... Joseph, had many other things,…to / do; it was his,…”Blessed-Privilege”: to support, Mary-and-Jesus!...

There were, no ample resources,…which would / allow him; to lay-off, work. Even, for a while. The house, had to be,…run. It’s not difficult, to believe that,…during those / early-days, after; Jesus’-Birth. Our, Joseph,…took up / his-trade, of: carpenter.

And, earned enough for the,…current / expenses!...

What, of the gifts of the,…visiting / “Wise-Men?”… Well, I presume, (the-gold); was spent resourcefully, and wisely,…by / the: parents. After all, this family spent,…much of their / time-in: refuge. Journeying, to-and-from,…Egypt: (as-one-example)…

As they were, led by the,…”Spirit!”… Yes!... So, they,…sojourned. All done, in keeping step,…with / “The-Child’s”: overall, safety.

Throughout-the-years, as our,…(“JESUS-GREW”)!... To be continued… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
107994_th.gif
107994_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 2168 times
113502_th.gif
113502_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 2168 times
336844_th.gif
336844_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 2168 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TREASURING,…EVERY / “WORD!”…

(continuation-of-story)…

Friends!... I pray, that: “You, come to appreciate,…all the / characters; mentioned, in our,…Holy-Scriptures!... Yes!...

But, only because I,…pen-these-words / after: Christmas!... Please, don’t forget the,…deeper-message!... That’s-right!...

We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); recognize people, like our,…”Mary-and-Joseph!”… As, truly,…being / extra-ordinary: children of God!...(Yahweh-His-Name)…

Though, we worship,…their / Son!... (our-dearest / Jesus)… Never-the-less, my hope is to,…bring-out / from; dusty-corners, those whom,…Almighty-God, saw: as being, special… Yes!...

He, Who,…knows / us, from; even-before, the very foundations,…of: our known world. Yes!... God, has pre-destined,…each / one-of-us.

I pray, that: “You don’t squander, your own opportunity,…to / shine-forth!”… Amen.

Now, getting back to our,…Joseph!... (Jesus’-Foster-Father)… At every new, instance,…he was / realizing; more-and-more, the importance of his,…own: life. Yes!... Inside, the,…Divine-Scheme!... Tell me, (dear-reader: are you?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Yet, at the same time,…there must / have-been, times; of an increased, sense,…of: personal-unworthiness.

Folks!... Joseph, surely was a patient,…man; as a saint, always tends to,…be. For, the saint,…is one / who; measures things, by,…eternity. And, (Not),…by / time!...

He-and-Mary, had left,…Nazareth / hurriedly; with every intention to,…go back / there; after they had, complied with,…the: “Law-of-the-Census!”…

Unless, God’s-Voice,…were to / direct-this-pair; otherwise. Now, that the,…religious-rites / of-the, “Presentation-and-Purification”,…had been, complied with; I personally-picture this, “Holy-Family”,…getting ready / to: leave, Bethlehem!...

Packing, their belongings. Going home, again!...

But, another marvel occurred. Which prevented, the immediate return,…to / Nazareth!... The coming, of the,…”Wise-Men” / from-their-studies; they had followed,…”The-Star!”… And, had come to,…Jerusalem!...

Believing, that surely,…at the court / of, Herod; they would be able, to obtain all needed,…information: in respect to, the,…”New-Born-King!”…

Herod, crafty-and-afraid of his,…throne / dissembled: his terror!... He, found out from the,…learned-students / of-the-Scriptures; where,…”The-Child”,…would be / born: who, was to rule,…Israel.

And, so,…he / conveyed-the-information; to the,…”Wise-Men”: urging them, to return to,…Jerusalem!... And, to tell him,…as-soon-as / they-found: “The-Child!”…

In order, that he,…too / might-go; and pay, his respects to,…Him!... (Jesus, implied)…

“The-Wise-Men”,…wise as they / were; in their correspondence, with the,…”Divine-Direction”; knew that, in,…Joseph: they had found, a wisdom quite,…unmatchable.

I’m sure, that-they-asked,…Joseph / many: questions!... Yes!...

(“TREASURING-UP,…EVERY / WORD”)!... Amen.

Joseph, had many things,…to / say; in order. And, so,…these / Wise-Men; returned to their, native land. And, spread the,…”good-message!”…

Mary, too. Very likely, told her wonderful,…story; to them, as the,…Wise-Men; there-upon brought, forth,…their: gifts. Gold, Frankincense and myrrh!... All, given freely to this,…Child!... And, laid them,…at / His: feet.

These, were gifts to,…Jesus!...

And, Joseph,…was / the-treasurer: if-you-will. For, God’s-own-Son!... While, on Earth!... The Wise Men, circumvented,…Herod!...

Dear-reader!... The,…life of / Joseph, furnishes; many-a-mediation. He, was to be,…”The-Dispenser” / of: Jesus’-Earthly-Riches!... Yes!...

Could it be, (I-ask-you); that still, today,…Joseph / manages the: “Treasury-of-Heaven!”…

To be continued!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
102617_th.gif
102617_th.gif (6.2 KiB) Viewed 2155 times
102516_th.gif
102516_th.gif (6.89 KiB) Viewed 2155 times
101866_th.gif
101866_th.gif (6.8 KiB) Viewed 2155 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TO-YOU-THE,…(“COURAGEOUS”)!...

(continuation)…

The,…”Wise-Men”; had gone, leaving-a-trail,…of / Glory: behind them. Peace and calm, were again in the house,…of / Joseph!...

There was nothing, to-do-now,…but / continue-the-preparation; for the return, to,…Nazareth!... There, they would resume their,…life / until-the-time; when the work, of,…Jesus / would: begin.

Never, did,…Mary-and-Joseph / guess-that; the cruel, king,…Herod / was-plotting; the destruction, of,…”The-Child!”… But, meanwhile,…the / “Wise-Men”; after leaving, Joseph’s house,…were-warned / in-a-dream: Yes!...

Not, to return to,…Herod; since he, was plotting to kill,…Jesus!... These-three-men, in their vision,…were told / to-go-back; to their land, by a different route. Tired-out, after the stirring events,…of / the-day; and the trying journey, to-and-from,…”The-Temple”,…this / Holy-Family; were wrapped in, sleep!...

And, again came,…The-Angel / of: warning!... (For, it’s how / Almighty-God: speaks to, His-Chosen)… Yes!... By-in-and-thru, others. Intercessors-and-Mediators!...

“Arise, and take,…The-Child; and His-Mother!... Go, into,…Egypt / and-stay-there; until further, word!”… (Please-read: Matthew 2: 13, 14 )…

Friends!... One thing, that,…stands-out / about: Joseph!... Is, his,…simple-and-unquestioning / obedience. Enough, for our Joseph,…that / God; wanted-a-thing, to be done. Joseph, never-stops-to,…argue / he-acts: immediately!...

For, by now,…this / Joseph, truly; had-a-sense, of his own,…importance. Yes!... Inside, this work,…of / “Redemption!”… Yes!... Joseph!...

Though, he,…deemed / himself-a, lowly-man-of: Earth!... He, now knew that,…he / was; head of the,…”Holy-Family!”… Yes!...

His, was-a-responsibility. Invoked, commissioned, ordained-and-commanded,…upon / Joseph, by: Almighty-God!...(Yahweh-His-Name)…

One, can picture the quiet-haste,…of / this-man; under these, circumstances. The, masterly-manner in which,…he / awakened: Mary. And, told her of,…”The-Divine-Order!”… He, had just,…received. No, need to urge,…Mary / for, she; was even more, ready than,…Joseph: to meet at once, the,…”Will-of-God!”… Amen.

Quietly, they,…stole-out / of-the-house; not even, stirring-a-mouse!...

No, sir!... No, warning the neighbors,…lest / their-flight-be: betrayed!... A sweet-burden, always. But, sweeter now,…as / Joseph; realized that, to him,…was given / the-honor-to; guard-and-safe-keep, the very lives of,…Mary: and God’s-own-Son!...(our-dearest: Jesus)…

Down the streets, of,…Bethlehem / they-hastened, out: into the country. Eager, to get to,…a safe / place. Even, racing,…(you-might: say)…

The hearts of both, Mary-and-Joseph,…were / beating: high!... Danger, was hurrying after them. Out, into the country,…and / at-last; on the road, that led to,…Egypt!...

There was hardship,…”aplenty” / in that, journey; over rough roads. Sleeping-out, under the stars. There was, of,…course / that; supreme-confidence, in,…God!...

(“Courage”),…stands-out, most / here; during their, flight. There were, no-legions-of,…Angels: to protect, them. And, so,…in / closing: pray-with-me, won’t you?...

“Dear-Father, in,…Heaven!... Make us, (“courageous”) / like: Joseph. Yes!... Help us, to,…become / men-and-women, of: Valor. Bearing always, Your-Son,…in / our: hearts-and-minds!”… Amen.

To-be-continued!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“HEAVY-HEARTS,…WONDERING!”…

(Continuation-of-Story)…

Folks!... Our Joseph, was a man,…whose-heart / was filled, with, all-the-sentiments; of,…”Love-and-Patriotism!”… In, no,…one / else; was that, love-of-country,…stronger-than / in-the-Israelites!...

Their whole-history, centered,…”in-by-and-thru” / The-Promised-Land!... Almighty-God, (Yahweh-His-Name); had dealt with them, marvelously. Freeing them, from the bondage of,…Egypt. And, brought them into the land,…flowing / with: milk-and-honey!... Yes, sir!...

They, had never been,…at / “home”; inside this land, called,…Egypt!... Because, it was a foreign-land. A land, of,…exile: to them. They prayed, that,…God / deliver-them: from it. And, to be brought,…home!...

Even, the first,…Joseph; who had been sold, into captivity,…by / his-brethren. Although, he reached a high-position,…in the land / of his, adoption; never-the-less, always regarded himself,…as-an-exile!...

When, later-on,…Moses / was leading, the Israelites; from this land, of,…Egypt; he took, Joseph’s-bones with him. In-a-word. The Jews, considered banishment from their,…country / as-great, an evil; as Death, itself!...

And, now,…the second / Joseph; must have thought, of,…all-these-things,…as he / found himself; in the land, of,…Egypt. Far-from-home. Egypt, was a blessed-place, of,…asylum; it was saving, “The-Messiah”,…from: Death!...

But, while, Joseph appreciated all-that,…and / was-grateful, for,…the refuge; yet,…it-was-not: “home!”… He, was a stranger,…in-a-strange / land.

True, in,…Jesus-and-Mary / he-had, paradise; with him. But, one must not forget,…the-human-element; in the man. All, his plans had been,…set-aside; he, had every reason,…to look forward / to a calm; happy existence, in,…Bethlehem!...

Or, in,…Nazareth!... He, was to take-up his work,…and / have the glory, of; knowing that, with his own hands,…he / was supporting: “Jesus-and-Mary!”… It was, an-idyllic-life,…he had / pictured; listening to the gentle-words, of,…wisdom; that would fall, from their,…lips!...

In his own, land. He, would wait peacefully,…for / the time; when the great-kingdom, of the,…”Messiah”: would be established. He, would be surrounded,…by / his-kin; and his friends. For, the tribal-instinct,…is / strong: in-every-man!...

And, Joseph,…like-all / Israelites; had it, in,…(“an-extra-ordinary”),…degree!... He, craved a settled-home,…in / his-own: country. But, suddenly,…that / was-all: “changed!”… That, is not to say,…that / Joseph; was rebellious!...

For, the,…”saint” / can make; him-or-herself, at,…”home”: anywhere. Yes, sir!... And, Joseph,…was / indeed: a-great-saint!... His country, his people, his life,…was / to-do-the: “Will-of-God!”… Yes!... (in-all-things)… Amen.

Yet, while he submitted,…to each / new-manifestation, of,…God’s-Divine-Will; he could not help,…having: his-own-longings. Yes!...

(“HEAVY,…WAS / HIS-HEART”)!... Wondering, when this persecution would,…cease; it was not, so much of,…himself / he-thought, but-of: “Mary-and-Jesus!”…

Here, was the gentle,…Mary; young-in-years, driven out of her own,…land: far-from-friends, who would be,…such-a-comfort: to her. Here, was,…Jesus!... The very,…”Son-of-God!”… Compelled, to be an exile,…so / soon-after; His-Birth!...

No wonder, the heart,…of / Joseph, was: “Heavy!”… Amen.

To-be-continued!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
112813_th.gif
112813_th.gif (7.7 KiB) Viewed 2138 times
121263_th.gif
121263_th.gif (7.75 KiB) Viewed 2138 times
103621_th.gif
103621_th.gif (4.66 KiB) Viewed 2138 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THESE-PARENTED,…OUR / (“PRINCE”)!...

(continuation-of-story)…

As we continue, to view the life of our,…Joseph-and-Mary; I shall do my best, to illustrate what I capture,…their spirit: to be like!... (especially / Joseph; whom has been, the least: remembered)…

Hard, though life was, (and still remains, for most of us); Joseph, was not the type, to waste his time. His duties, lay-clear,…before: him. He, must work to support,…his / family: a novel idea, to many,…today. Who, typically are simply,…”sluggards!”…

Joseph, was not a lazy individual. Sitting-about, with nothing to do,…but / observe; the unending, miracles. No, sir!... He, was a poor,…laborer. And, whether in Bethlehem-or-Nazareth,…or / even: Egypt. He, had to earn,…bread: for himself, and his family!...

Yes!... A hard fact, for those who,…still-today / live-in-earnest!... Amen.

So, I know that the first thing,…Joseph / did; after arriving in Egypt, was to get a job. And, like the work of most,…exiles / even-today; the job, was a menial,…one. There was no possibility, of his,…imitating / his-name-sake; and of possibly rising, to the heights,…of / government: of that, foreign country!... (Egypt – implied)…

He, himself,…would have / smiled-at-such, a suggestion; far-be-it, from him,…to, “fancy”,…rising-above / his position: in life. He, was a poor-carpenter. Nothing, more. And, of that,…he / was-fully: conscious!...

How long, the exile in,…Egypt / endured?... We, do not know. But, everything points to a very,…short / residence: there!... The death of Herod, occurred not very long,…after / the-flight; since the stay, in,…Egypt, was timed: to his, Death!...

Yes!... King-Herod, now,…Dead!... After, a seemingly long-life,…of / iniquity; there was, no time lost,…in acquainting / Joseph: of-this-fact. Again, The-Angel of God,…came to / Joseph: in-a-dream!... (Please-read: Matthew 2: 20, 21 )…

It was, a-happy-deliverance. Joseph, was home again,…in / his: native-land. History, was repeating itself: “Out-of-Egypt, have I, (God – speaking): called, My-Son!”…

Folks!... We too, are-but-exiles, here on,…Earth!... Yes!... Mere pilgrims, just-passing-thru. For, we-too, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); shall be led, from our present,…abode / into-our-own: “Promised-Land!”…

When,…”The-Holy-Family” / left – Egypt; there was good reason, for that,…decision. It was, in,…Bethlehem-and-Jerusalem / that-all-the, marvelous events; connected with the birth, and early-days of,…Jesus: had-happened!...

So many, were those marvels,…that / Joseph; might well believe, that they would,…continue. After all, these strange experiences,…of the past / common-sense, would dictate; that he, would keep himself, (and-his-family); in readiness, for the next-act,…in-the / “Divine-Drama!”…

The-Angel, of,…Almighty-God!... He, had led this family,…to / Bethlehem; and there, they would remain,…until / the will of God: revealed itself, otherwise!... Amen.

(to-be-continued)…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7380
Attachments
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 2092 times
107100_th.gif
107100_th.gif (6.94 KiB) Viewed 2092 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 2092 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-WE-FIND,…(“WITHIN”)!...

Folks!... Never, underestimate the importance of,…”Stories!”… Our, two-thousand-year,…Christian-History / is full of: extra-ordinary,…(“STORIES”)!... Yes!...

About, ordinary people, (like you and me); who opened their,…”hearts-and-minds” / to: Almighty-God!...(Yahweh-His-Name)…

They, allowed also,…the life / the teachings; and the person, of,…Jesus-Christ / to transform: them!... Our modern-day, desperately needs,…men-and-women / who are willing; to live, for our,…exercised: Faith!...

What are you, willing to live,…for?...(dear-reader and friends)…

Are there, any mothers,…out-there / who are, selflessly-raising; their children?... I-believe-so!...

Tell me, have you given,…”Death” / a-thought: today?... Whenever, I am confronted with the,…reality-and-inevitability, of: Death!... It, truly heightens my awareness,…of / how-brief; and of how, precious,…my time, here: on this Earth, really,…is!...

We, tend-to-waste,…much time / in: drowning!... Yes!... With, the issue,…of / “forgiveness!”… Also, in,…irresponsible-activities; which countless others, endlessly,…immerse / themselves: in!....

Friends!... Life, is passing us,…by. Many, simply choosing to be,…lazy-and-procrastinate: everything!... Yes!... Much time, is wasted.

“Darkness”,…has / one-enemy; that it can never, really-defeat. This being,…”Light!”… Amen.

So, let your light,…shine-forth: Yes!... Remember, you have only,…one-spirit / and; this one, life,…to: live. Which is, short. And, it has to be,…”lived!”…

By, you,…alone. And, there is only,…one-glory / which is: “Eternal”… Amen.

Remember, these things!... And, nothing else,…really / matters: more. No, sir!..

Who of us, will make ourselves,…”available” / to: God!... I pray, that: “You, will”… Amen.

Explore, your incredible potential,…as-a-believer. For, ours,...is-not-some,…lifeless / set-of-rules; nor regulations. It’s a complete, lifestyle. Enriched, in,…very-dynamic-ways / all designed; by our, living,…God!...

Folks!... We’re at a, turning-point in our,…human / history: that’s-right!... Most people, don’t recognize this,…truth / because; they are so, consumed with their own,…”Selfish-Desires!”…

Just, take a good look….around / you; the modern, western-empire is today,…in its: decline. Yes!... And, it will soon,…die-off / to another: dispensational-era. It’s not, the end of the,…world / nor-of-humanity; it’s the beginning, of a new,…”Age!”… Amen.

A new civilization, will emerge. And, what will it be,…like?...

Answer: That’s entirely, up-to-the,…”Stories” / we-tell. We, listen,…to. And, we,…live!... Yes!...

So, have the courage to,…struggle-anew / and to overcome; whatever it is, that holds you,…back. Playing-small, doesn’t serve this world,…because, each of us; have been born / to manifest: The-Glory-of-God!... Yes!...

And, this truth,…is found,…(“WITHIN,…US”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33744&start=240
Attachments
123021_th.gif
123021_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 2091 times
17308867_1039844279481192_3348773833191069198_n.jpg
17308867_1039844279481192_3348773833191069198_n.jpg (99.07 KiB) Viewed 2091 times
12417961_778779675587655_3518379327894444803_n.jpg
12417961_778779675587655_3518379327894444803_n.jpg (30.1 KiB) Viewed 2091 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

FOLLOW-ME,…IF / (“YOU-DARE”)!...

(Continuation-of-Story)…

Joseph, was a prudent man. And, therefore would make his plans,…like any / other-man; he was one, of possessing much,…common-sense. But, he was,…sane-enough / to know, that; all his plans, were only tentative,…plans!...

Yes!... Personal plans, limited by human-foresight. And, necessarily dependent upon,…God’s-Will. Nothing, could disturb him. Nothing, could surprise,…him. Joseph, was beyond that. His heart, was set-upon the return,…to / Bethlehem!...

Here, he would have the,…companionship / of, the-remnant-class: of this people, called,…”Israel”… Many, could come-and-adore,…”The-Son-of-God!”… The wants, of,…Joseph’s-Family; were small and simple. Yes!...

Bethlehem, appealed to his prudence. And, then came,…The-Angel / of: God!... Again, to decide the issue. Joseph, was warned in a dream,…not / to-return-to: Judea!... But, rather,…to-go-to / “Nazareth!”…

The reason, given,…was-that / though, Herod; was dead. Yet, his son,…”Archelaus”; reigned, in his stead. Herod, was bad. But, this,…Archelaus / was-worse. He, had begun his reign,…by / slaughtering; 3,000 people, within the precincts of,…The-Temple: itself!...

In cruelty, oppression and evil-life,…he / surpassed: his own, father. The,…life-of-Jesus / was-now-in: “greater-danger!”… (under this / new-ruler)…

So, Joseph,…acted-in-accordance / with the warning, of: The-Angel…

It was, (Not), Joseph’s decision to,…choose. When, God,…spoke / there was, only; one thing, to do. And, that was for,…Joseph / to-lay-aside; his own, plans.

I-ask-you, (dear-reader and friends); “Is it, so easy, to-put-aside,…one’s / own will?... And, follow the certain will,…of / Almighty-God?”… (Yahweh-His-Name)…

Isn’t it true, that we often-times,…want,…to / set-forth; our own little, argument,…before: God?... Or worse. Misinterpret, His-Voice?... (altogether)…

Here, lies the,…”essential-sanctity” / of: Joseph!... Quick, unquestioning-obedience,…to / God!... Tell me, of what value,…is / our-own wisdom; and foresight,…or / personal-inclinations: when compared to, the,…”Divine-Commands?”…

True, Joseph,…was / well-trained; in the school, of,…”Obedience!”… Plus, not to mention,…that / he-would-have; in the near future, his own,…son: as the finest-example, to,…follow!... As well, his spouse,…our / dearest: Mary!...

Yes!... Mary!... The very, hand-maid,…of / our: living-God!... And, he knew that,…he wasn’t / fit-for-their; company. Unless, he,…Joseph / too: was, obedient. (in-all-things)…

Is it, any easier for the,…rest-of-us / to know, all of: these-truths?... To be led, by the hand,…blindly?... (spiritually-and-physically / speaking)...

Friends!... Clearly, before us,…is / much brightness; all-about. Yes!... Such, surrendering,…does not / flatter; our own pride. Does it?...

In closing: Tell me, one thing. When, God,…speaks / is that, enough: for us?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!...

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader. Be also, raised to a higher-position. Above, your present,…one. One, of spiritual-clarity. Which dispels, false-teachings. I also, pray that the fragrance,…of / God’s-Word; walk and speak, to both your,…hearts-and-minds. May we all, be worthy to hear,…The-Voice / of: God!”... Amen.

And, may you break-forth,…into the / living-voice-of: His-Son!...(our-dearest / Jesus). Yes!... Yourselves, becoming disciples.

FOLLOW-ME,…IF / (“YOU-DARE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

(To-be-continued)…

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7620
Attachments
121464_th.gif
121464_th.gif (7.6 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
102115_th.gif
102115_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
102625_th.gif
102625_th.gif (6.93 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TO-WHAT-SCHOOL,…DO-YOU, (“BELONG”)?...

(Continuation-of-story)…

Folks!... The-Gospels, give us,…but / the-merest-hint; in regards to, the-childhood-days,…of / our: Lord-in-Nazareth!... (Please-read: Matthew 2: 23)…

And, Saint-Luke,…shares: (Please-read: Luke 2: 39,40)…

No details, what-so-ever!... And, if nothing is said of,…Jesus-and-Mary / during these; beautiful days. We can understand, why,…nothing / at-all, is said; of our dear,…Joseph!...

But, I like to think of these days,…as especially / the-silent-days. He is, of course,…a-silent-man; all-throughout the Gospels. Not, one word is quoted. But, it is a silence,…that / is: eloquent!...

It is, an-active-silence. A silence, so-to-speak,…that / one: can really, hear. And, that,…silence / seems-to-become; a kind of, “passive-silence!”… As this, Holy-Family,…returns / to: Nazareth!...

Up, to-that-time,…from the day / Joseph, left: Nazareth!... To go, to,…Bethlehem; to comply with, the census-law. He, was in the thick of an,…active-life!... Yes!...

He, was a man of many,…journeys; running, hither-and-thither,…at the command / of: Almighty-God!... (Yahweh-His-Name)…

The active, protector of,…God’s-Son!... (our-dearest: Jesus). And, the very shield, of,…Mary!... (his-spouse). But, now,…all-that / is quite: over. There is, an end to,…the / marvels.

Life, now resorts to the,…”humdrum” / if-a-life, lived with: Jesus-and-Mary, could ever be described,…as-such. But, we are down,…now / to-the-natural; flow of life. Even, if the participants,…breathe / a-super-natural: atmosphere!... Amen.

Our, Joseph,…is like a / forerunner, of: John-the-Baptist!... In that, neither,…really / “Stars”: themselves!...

Joseph, knows that he,…must / decrease; as our Jesus, (his-adopted: Son): must in turn, increase. Yes!... In all things. What had, this poor-carpenter,…whom / they-knew, so well; to do, with,…miracles?...

As, the people of,…Nazareth / couldn’t-grasp; the possibility that, perhaps one of their own,…possessed / anything: extra-ordinary.

Friends!... Joseph, was not one,…to / exalt-himself; before the neighbors. He, possessed enough humility,…to keep / in-the-background: Yes!...

It took, an,…Angle / to lead, our Joseph; to the front. Because, it was in the background,…of things / where; our Joseph, always remained. Silent-Days!... But, learning-days!...

For, it-is-only,…in / “silence”, that; anybody can really, learn anything. Indeed!... But, the difference is,…that / we-like to; make a lot, of the little,…we: have-learned. How true, this is for / so many, of: us!... Amen.

Yes!... Most of us, are very likely to think,…that / we know more; than we really, do. And, we want to tell it,…to / all-of: Creation!... (don’t – we)?...

Dear-reader and friends!... Would you agree, with me,…that / now-a-days; there’s much more talking, in the world. Than, actual,…”thoughts?”…

Our, Joseph,…could have written / many beautiful: books!... Had, he,…cared / to-do-so!... And, how we would cherish,…those / books: today!... Yes!... With, all the details,…about / the childhood, of-our: Sweet-Jesus!...

From, (His-Foster-Father); who had taken, part. Yet, if,…Almighty-God / had thought it; necessary. Joseph, would have written,…those / books.

God,…”prized” / more: Joseph’s-silence!... His eagerness, to learn. Rather-than, to,…teach!... Yes!... And, what-a-school,…to / learn-in. That, of,…”Jesus-and-Mary!”… Amen.

To-be-continued.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33743&start=180
Attachments
101499_th.gif
101499_th.gif (5.66 KiB) Viewed 2054 times
123455_th.gif
123455_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 2054 times
115791_th.gif
115791_th.gif (4.99 KiB) Viewed 2054 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“WISDOM,…OF-THE,…JUST!”…

(Continuation-of-Story)…

Folks!... Joseph, may have been silent,…with / the-world. But, he was most eloquent,…with / God’s-Son!...(our-dearest: Jesus). Yes!...

It’s vain, on the one-hand,…for mankind / to-seek-to, plumb; the very depths, of,…God’s-Wisdom!... We, truly,…cannot / comprehend; all-the-mysteries. And, that-thought,…comes home / strongly; when we consider, the relation of Joseph,…with / The-Child!...(Jesus).

One, of Joseph’s duties, (and I say this / with: Awe), was to be a teacher, of,…Jesus!... We know that, Jesus,…was the / Son-of-God!... We know that, Jesus,…was / infinitely: wise. The all-knowing,…One!...

And, yet,…we read / in the Gospel; that our Jesus, grew-in-age, in grace, and in,…wisdom!... To us, (who-believe), it must ever,…remain-a-mystery / how, Jesus; submitted Himself, (further): to develop, in,…Spirit!...

As-in-body!... Jesus, willingly accepted the,…”commissioned-work” / which required; descending from, His-Father’s-Side!...

He, (Jesus), left,…His-Abode / and; The-Glorious-Presence, of,…His-Father!...(Yahweh-His-Name). He, did so,…to complete / a: “Plan-of-Redemption!”…

Whose,…”Architect-and-Orchestrator” / was-none-other; than our living, God!... The facts, are there. Even, though,…we cannot / appreciate-nor-fathom, it: fully!... Amen.

Yes!... Jesus / The-Son-of-God!... He, was well pleased,…to / learn, from: mankind. For, He,…wished / to-be-a: Child!...(in-all-things)…

And, the one man,…He / was-pleased, to have; for His-Teacher, was none other than,…Joseph: himself.

And, Mary,…of / course; in the natural-order, of,…things. For, she was the very,…first / teacher, of: Jesus!... Yes!...

Friends!... On her breast, and at her,…knee / and during, the long days; when our Joseph, was at his work. Yes!... Mary,…taught / Jesus!...

Even, while,…He / strangely-enough: taught, her!... Amen.

Never-the-less, according to the,…”Jewish-Law” / the father; was the official teacher, of his son!... He, was,…”bound, to teach / his-son; as the ruling, went!”…

It was declared, that,…to give / to-one’s-child, a knowledge; of the,…”Law”; this in itself, brought to the father,…(as-great-a, spiritual distinction), as if he, had been the one to,…receive: The-Law, itself. On,…”Mount-Horeb!”…

Everything else, had to give-way,…to that / duty; even the daily meals, and the laboring. All must be, sacrificed, rather-than omit,…that: instruction!... Yes, Sir!...

The man, who neglected that duty,…was not / worthy; to be considered, as belonging to the,…”chosen-people” / of: Almighty-God!...

So, we can easily picture,…Joseph / a lover, of: “God’s-Law!”… Undertaking the work, of,…training: “The-Child!”… Who, was under,…his / care.

Fathom-that!... Joseph, could,…not!... Yet, again,…Joseph / never: questioned. He, was the father,…in that / family. Fulfilling, his duties,…as / such. There was,…”The-Law” / plain: before him. That, was the true,…”Voice-of-God!”… Amen.

Jesus, placed,…Himself / in-the-attitude, of-a: learner. And, it was for,…him / Joseph; to assume, the office,…of / Teacher!... If, God,…wanted anything / else, to be done; instead of that, it was for,…God: to-say-so!...

Dear-reader!... Since,…”The-Family” / is the, bulwark; of our civilization. This is why, God,…chose this,…Plan. Jesus, could have been sent,…to / Earth; without a father, without a mother. After the order, of,…”Melchisedech!”…

But, our,…Heavenly-Father / He; did not, so choose,…this,…for: “His-Anointed-One!”…(The-Cristos). Our, Creator,…He, would not / detract, from: The-Family, unit-and-nucleus. No, sir!...

As I bring, to a close, my story about,…this,…favored-family / remember-that; most of all, their example, is one,…to-be: followed!... Yes!...

Joseph, was the model / for: all-fathers!... And, hence,…nothing / was subtracted; from his, fatherly-office. No, sir!... The Father, was the Teacher. And, Joseph,…would be / made to exercise, that: Office!...

Even, though,…in-this-instance / he was, set-up; as a teacher, of,…God’s-Son!... All that, Joseph,…knew / he-had-learned: from, his,…God!...

(Jesus, would later: claim-the-same. All that, Jesus / learned: was from, His-Heavenly-Father!... A spiritual-type. Beholding, deeper-connotations: here)… Amen.

In the stillness, of his meditation,…most of it / perhaps; was but, an-infused-knowledge. And, now,…he was / giving-back / that, knowledge; to the, only,…”Begotten-of-God!”…

A mystery, and a beautiful,…one. Jesus, had,…”emptied” / Himself; and this Joseph, was elected to,…fill-up / that assumed: “emptiness!”…

Jesus, could look back to,…His / childhood-days; in that carpenter, shop. And, hear once more,…the voice / of: His-Father!... Rising, clearly,…above the / singing; of the plane, as Joseph,…told / Jesus: the meaning of,…”The-Law!”…

(let’s remember / that, Jesus; came to fulfill, this: Law)…

Not, in,…vain / had, Joseph: taught!... “The-One!”… Who, needed,…no / teaching. And, it gives us,…an-exalted-idea / of: Joseph!...

To know, that,…as / Jesus, grew; He condescended, to learn from,…Joseph!...

Friends!... From the fact that,…Joseph / taught: Jesus!... He, must be a,…”Past-Master!”… Yes!... In the very, art,…of,…Teaching!...

Tell me, who of us,…today / will give, this man: His-Due-Place?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…that / you: will… Amen.

What, position,…do you suppose / Joseph, occupies-in-Heaven,…today?...

(End-of-Story)…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7470
Attachments
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1949 times
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif (658.63 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
19030320_1091539797644973_8598399129272562085_n.jpg
19030320_1091539797644973_8598399129272562085_n.jpg (59.74 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“TELL,…YOUR,…STORY!”…

Folks!... Nothing, will foster a sense of,…”self” / like-the-experiences, of being; valued by, The-Father!... And,…His-Son!... Yes!...

For, your,…”service” / unto: others!... Amen.

Our, doctrinal-belief is, (Not); simply an-elite-education, for a privileged,…few!... No, sir!... Otherwise, we would stand in,…direct-conflict / with, the very Gospel; we claim, to be guided,…by.

Tell-me, (dear-reader); who of us, wishes to bestow upon,…others / the values-and-beliefs; that emerge, from the life-and-teachings,…of: Jesus-the-Christ?...

Do you?... Oh’, how-I-pray: so!... Amen.

Could we, truly engage others,…in / our: Faith?... My personal mission, is of sharing,…”The-Gospel” / to encourage-and-challenge, people; to become more like, our,…Jesus!... Yes!...

I suppose, what it really comes-down,…to / is; whether or not, we sincerely believe,…that / following, Jesus; is the best way, to,…live?...

I suspect, that,…on-some-level / most, Christians: don’t!...

For, if we did,…we / would be more; excited to share, these,…”Truths!”…

(“TELL,…YOUR,…STORY”)!...

Despite, all your,…faults-and-failings / there is, real-power; in your, story!... Yes!...

Friends!... This was, and still is,…Jesus’ / own: model. He, met,…people’s / temporal: needs. Then, He,…shared / His-Father’s-Message!... That’s-right!...

Yes!... Jesus, met-and-still,…meets / us; where we are. And, then,…leads / us, to where; His-Father, is calling us,…to: be!... Amen.

(that-being, at the foot / of-the: Father’s-Throne)

Today, I engage the power,…of / “invitation!”… For, in telling,…(“Your-Story”) / be: most committed. Yes!...

No one, is better positioned to,…touch / your friends, with the; beauty-and-goodness, of our exercised,…Faith!... No one, other-than,…you!... That’s-right!...

Are you, living your life,…in / such-a-way, that those; who know you, (but, don’t know: God); will come to know, their,…Creator?... (because, they know: you)?...

Oh’, how-I-pray: so!... Amen.

Dear-reader!... One, of the vehicles,…Almighty-God / wants-to-use, is called: “Friendship!”…

Won’t you, make yourself,…”available” / to: God?... Come, discover-the-benefits,…of / walking with: His-Son!...

Know, this truth. Nothing, awakens the moral, the ethical,…and / the-spiritual-senses; like personal encounters, with the under-privileged!... Amen.

I-pray-that: “We, will begin to share, (freely); the infinite treasures, of,…Christ-Jesus!... Yes!... With, all-others. More,…enthusiastically.

Folks!... This will happen, by-in-and-thru,…the / simple-and-timeless: “Treasure-of-Friendship!”… It’s Jesus, original – model / for: evangelizing!... And, it-is-still,…the most / effective!...

P.S. Friends!... Unless, we-are-willing,…to / admit-that; we are failing!... We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); will never, succeed!... Give your lives, to,…something / worthy!... “Fear”, is,…(Not): a-virtue!... No, sir!...

Fear, paralyzes the,…human-spirit!... Yes!... Life, requires,…”courage!”… Be – Bold!... And, mighty-forces,…will come / to your: Aid!... Yes!... People, don’t follow,…”Titles-and-Authority!”..

They, follow,…”courage!”… Amen.

Happiness-and-joy, is truly impossible,…if / separated from: the ways, of,…God!... Prayer, in-its-many forms,…nourishes / our-spiritual-life: Yes!...

“Virtue”,…is / Bold!... And,…”Goodness” / is never found: to be,…Fearful.

Courage-is-Contagious!... Jesus, did not come,…to be / served!... Jesus, came to,…”Serve!”… Amen.

In closing: Where is, our,…”Sacrifice-and-Service?”…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
106998_th.gif
106998_th.gif (6 KiB) Viewed 1471 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TO-YOU-THE: (“EXHAUSTED-N-WEARY”)!...

Friends!... Who of us, takes comfort in knowing that,…Almighty-God / delights; in simply being, with you?...

For, we are,…His / Sons-and-Daughters!... Yes!... If only, by-in-and-thru,…adoption!... Amen.

Often-times, mine is a,…”wordless-togetherness!”… Yes!... This occurs, in a relationship,…when / it’s-reached; the heights of, intimacy!...

A place, where there is no longer,…a need for / ego-or-persona. No need, to explain ourselves,…and / no-need-to: understand-or-be, understood!...

All of that, is set aside,…as / we, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); immerse ourselves, in a great pool,…of: “acceptance!”… That’s-right!...

Yes!... Both, The-Father and His-Son,…these two / they: “delight-in-you!”… Amen. How do I, know this truth?...

Answer: For,…The-Holy-Spirit / He: has taught me, so!... Amen.

There is, no need of,…artificial / methods-and-complex: systems!... No, sir!... We, are,…”Children-of-God!”… (by-in-and-thru: the very works, of,…The-Son).

Folks!... Every time, I have been,…nudged-and-realized / my life, wasn’t working; being too busy, has been part,…of – the: (“problem”)!...

Dear-reader!... “Being-Busy”,…has-never-been / our: friend!...

“Busy”,…makes us / feel, overwhelmed; tired-and-inadequate!... Many of you, continue daily,…to / fall; into this trap, of over-scheduling and of,…over-committing / yourself!...

Being,…”over-whelmed” / is one, of the most common feelings; people experience,…today!... Yes!...

Friends!... Tell-me: “Do you, often feel as though,…there’s always / more-to-do, than there are; total hours, in the day?”...

Are you, over-whelmed with really,…important / matters, or with things; that are truly, shallow-and-insignificant?...

Feeling,…”over-whelmed” / is one, of the most common-emotions; in society,…today!...

Folks!... “Busyness”,…may indeed be, the main obstacle,…between / God,…and: His-people!... (in-this-modern: world).

“Busy”,…leads to over-whelmed. And,…”over-whelmed” / leads – to: weary!...

Dear-reader!... We, all know the feeling,…of / exhaustion; at the end, of the day,…when / you: have worked-hard, on the right,…”things!”…

There is great, satisfaction in that sort,…of / tiredness: yes!...

But, we also know,…the / exhaustion; which comes from, doing,…lots-of-nothing: important. This type of exhaustion, is,…”heavy-and-draining!”…

It’s,…(“The – exhaustion – of – the: Weary”)!...

And, Almighty-God,…(Yahweh) / didn’t create, us,…to – be: “weary!”…

Friends!... Being,…”weary” / is-a-sure, sign that; God’s-Son, is not in,…our: plans!... That’s-right!... (see: Matthew 11: 28-30).

Are you, weary?... Tired?... Burned-out?... Worn-out?... Over-whelmed?... The bad fruit, of,…”Busy” / just-keeps: piling-up!...

In-closing: “Weary”,…leads to / discouragement. Yes!... And, discouragement,…is another / sign – that: Jesus, is far,…from / our: plans!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
108488_th.gif
108488_th.gif (25.02 KiB) Viewed 202 times
126636_th.gif
126636_th.gif (18.68 KiB) Viewed 202 times
108290_th.gif
108290_th.gif (21.02 KiB) Viewed 202 times