Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Prayers

Post by izzyfalcon »

Heavenly Father!...

In Your Presence, we see,...Your /Majesty and Splendor!...

We see, Your Strength,...as we Honor / You,... inside; Your own Kingdom!...

Almighty and Everlasting,... God; direct our actions, according to,... Your Good Pleasure!...

That, in the Name,...of / Your Beloved Son; Jesus, our Savior,...we may abound / in: Good Works!...

Grant us, Almighty God,...Jehovah; that, by receiving, Your Grace,...
we shall be / brought; to this promised, eternal life!...

May, we always,...Glory,...in the Precious / Gift,... we have received / called: Jesus!...

Friends!... Jesus' - Presence, shall release many people,...from what / binds, them!...

Tell me, what do you want,... Jesus / to free you,...from; today?...

And, with what,...("good - works") / do you need; God's help, this week?...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Friends!... Right now, is the time,... when Jesus' / many promises; are being fulfilled, in the lives / of those, willing to learn: His Father's Ways!...

Today, I want to encourage you,...to be changed; to recall the,...("Gift - of - God"): His very own, Son!...

He, Jesus,...Who / endured many sufferings; so that, we may grow,...in / Faith: with regard, to the,...Gospel Message!...

The Son, teaches us,... about / His Father's Presence; how both of them, are in the midst,...throughout the many; parables found, in the Bible!..

May, the seeds that,...they have sown; fall on your, fertile ground.

And, may your growth,..."spiritually" / be as, Grand; as that,...of: a - mustard - seed!...

I pray that, we might be changed,... by the / Word of God!... *( which is to say: Jesus - Christ)*

That we, might stir into flames,...the very Gift / of the: Holy Spirit!...

Mainly, our interpretations of the various,... Revelations!...

That we, might let our own,...light; shine into the darkness, of this world,...which surrounds: us!...

That, our own faith,... might grow / and blossom; to help others, each and every day!...

And, finally,... that we might / comfort those; who are the undecided, the unbeliever,...the doubtful, the uncertain and even those: who claim, to be,...Atheists!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Almighty God,...Jehovah!...

Adorn, us,... with - apostolic / virtues. Grant us, through the intercession,...of /Your Son, Jesus; that we live, more justly and devoutly,...in this: present age!...

May we, merit,...to reach our / Heavenly Homeland; by following the example, of,...Your Precious Son. Our Lord and Savior,...

(" Jesus - of - Nazareth ")!....

Friends!... Our living God, did not give us,...a spirit of cowardice; but - rather, of power and of love,...and / of: self-control.

So, do not be ashamed,...of your testimony / with regard to: His Son, our Lord,...Jesus!...

None-of-us, who are,...His Servants and Friends; do anything, that is not ...for the / "Good - Sake",...of: His Father's Name: Jehovah!...

And, finally,... Let us, learn to bear,...our share / of hardship; for the,...Gospel Message,!...

And, do so,...with the strength / that comes,...from, our only: God!... Yahweh!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Save us,...Dear - Jesus!...

And, gather us,... from / the many: Nations!...

Let us, give thanks,...to / Your Holy Father; Jehovah,...His Precious Name!...

And, make it our own,...Glory / to praise,... both: You and He!...

Grant us, Dear - Lord,...that we / may honor, Your Father,...Who / is - in: Heaven!...

Hallowed, be,...His Name; with all of our hearts, our minds and our spirit. May we come, to love everyone,...in truth / through, You: Lord - Jesus!..

You are, the only,..."Son of God!"...

For, we dedicate ourselves,...today / to: Your - Father's - Commandments!...

Let us, not be crushed,...on account / of all past,...evils; committed by our, childish / ways!...

Many, are those,...who fight / against,...us. But, they shall not,... prevail.

For,...You, Dear Jesus / are always, with us: yes,...us / Your - Faithful - Followers!...

Deliver us, as we take refuge,...in / You; in your Words, and in,...Your: Father's - Promises!...

Let us, never be put,...to shame / as we incline, our ear,...to: Your - Gospel - Message!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Heavenly Father!...

Rescue us, from the hand / of the wicked. As for,... Your Son / Jesus; You've made Him, our only,...("Hope") / for seeing: our - eternal - tomorrows!...

And, for being visited,... by / You, once again; as before, in the cool,... of / each - afternoon!...

As, You / Father,...did with / Adam and Eve!...

My trust, is - in,...You / Father!...

And, in,...Your: Promises!... It's what, Your - Son,...Jesus: has taught me. Yes!...

To others,...we / Your Son's, Faithful - Followers; ( with our, very mouths ), shall declare,...Your Strength, and,...Your - Justice!...

As well, day - by - day,...we shall / claim to,... whom-so-ever, wills; Your Salvation, for the whole,... of / humanity!...

For, only,...You / Father; have taught us, through,...Your / written - words: all things!...

And, (" I - for - one "),... so, continue; to proclaim, Your - Wondrous - Deeds!...

Yes!... By,...in and through; Jesus - the - Christ!... Your, only begotten,...Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Friends!...

The Lord, Jesus - Christ,...He / sends us,... out; into the world, to bring glad tithings,... to the poor: and to proclaim, ("Liberty"), to the captives!...

Is this, what we're doing,...today?...

Oh',...how I pray: so!...

Lord, Jesus,... we / ("Your - Faithful - Followers"),...bring, You; the offering of our service, in hopes that,...it pleases / You; to receive, our own,...sacrifices; which have transformed us, into a need,...for - a: Savior!...

You,...Jesus, are that / Redeemer!...

Let, Your Face,...("shine") / upon us: Your,..."Servants and Friends!"...

Save us, in,...Your Father"s / Merciful Love!...

Let us, never be put,...to shame / for calling,... on: You!...

For, blessed are the poor,...in - spirit / as theirs,...is the: "Kingdom - of - God!"...

And, blessed are the meek,...for / they shall, possess: the Earth!...

Today, we are spiritually,... nourished / by these, redeeming gifts; promised by both, The Father and His Son!...

May these truths, help us draw,... ever / nearer, to our: "Eternal - Salvation!"...

May, our ...("Faith") / ever - increase,...and be: True!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Friends!...

The,...Son of God /Jesus, the Christ; invites us all, to bring our whole lives,... into / His Father's, Presence; and to do so, with much humility and trust!...

Today, I want to encourage,...all of you; to do the, "practical - things",... which show / the world, that we; live by Faith, in the gospel readings!...

In our Bible, we are shown,...that we / can discover; the heart, of true,...("Christian - Ministry") / by imitating:

"The Compassion of Jesus!"...

And, His care,...for those, whom / He,... met; along - the - way!... Each and every day, of,...His - Life!...

Today, I ask,...Almighty God's / help; so that, I may love,...everyone, in truth!...

Because, I know myself; I can always grow,..."further"/ in love!...

Let us pray, in closing,... this message:

For those, who work,...with our youth. Blessed, be their work,... Almighty God!... And, fill them,... with / Your: wisdom!...

Also, let us pray,...for those / who have been; our models and mentors, of what,...Faith / is - to - be!...

For the leaders, in our churches. And, in our,... civil - societies. And, for our beloved,... dead / who now, share; Eternal Life with Christ,...yes!...

As promised, by,...His Father / in: Heaven!... Jehovah, His Glorious Name!...

And finally, may we all,...learn from / Jesus; the way of Charity and Gentleness!...

So, that,... we may draw / our friends and family; closer to God's - Path: which is filled, with many good,...virtues!...

Please read: ( Matthew: Chapter 5: verse 19)...

Whoever obeys and teaches, the Commandments,...of / Almighty God; will be called, "Great": in the,... Kingdom of God!...

I pray that, you,...dear reader and Friends: follow this path!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Lord, Jesus!... Open our lips, so that we may,... proclaim / our praises; to your, Heavenly Father!...

Glory to Yahweh, in the highest!...

And peace, to God's people,... on / this Earth!....

Dear friends, pray silently,... about the scriptures; that you read, today.

Let the Holy Spirit, guide you,...so that / you may discover; God's Own Message, for,... you!...

Spend some quiet time, considering the challenges,...that might occur; as you are living, with the,...Son of God; each and every day.

After reflecting, on,...His Teachings; offer some, spontaneous petitions and intercede / for all those; whom you know, are in real,...need!...

We are those, that are blessed,... because we / pray - not: for ourselves. But rather, for the undecided, the back-slider, even / for: The - Atheist!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Today, I want to pray for the elderly. These are those, who represent the roots and the memories of a people, from a strong nation / under: God!...

May their experiences and their wisdom, help our young people / of tomorrow; to look toward, the future,...with much hope: and responsibility!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Blessed be the Lord, Jesus Christ!...

The Son, of our living / God: Yahweh!...

Yes, the God,...of: Israel.

For, His Son,... has come / to His Father's People; and has set, them,... free!...

He, Jehovah,...has raised up / for us: A Mighty Savior!...

Found only, in,...His Son /Jesus!...

The Christ!... Yes, Jesus!... Born, of the very,... House / of His Servant; our,... King David!...

Through, the prophets of old,...this promise / came; and was realized!...

Jesus,...("Saves") / us; from our enemies. And, from the hands,...of all / who: hate us!...

His Father, has promised,...to show / us: Mercy!...

As long, as we,... remember, His / Holy - Covenant!...

Yes, and oath,...which / God swore; to our forefather, Abraham!...

We today, are free to worship,... this living God; by and through, the,...("Name - of - Jesus")!...

Without fear!... Holy and Righteous, we stand,... in the sight / of all others; all the days, of our natural life!...

We, His Father's Children,...shall be called / Prophets; of the,...Most - High!...

For, we are those,...who / go; before our Lord, Jesus!...

Preparing - His - Way, and giving,... His People / knowledge; of their Salvation!...

Jesus, brings with,...Him / His - Father's - Forgiveness; for our many sins!...

All of it, done,...in the tender / ("Compassion"); which,...His Father: has taught us!...

Friends, the dawn,... from on high / has broken: upon us. And, today,...it shines / on those; who no longer, ("dwell - in - darkness")!...

Nor, walk,... in the shadow / of: Death!...

For, we are guided,...into the way / of peace; as we follow, the footsteps,...of this precious / Son - of - God!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Lord, Jesus!...

Let me, your friend and servant,... continue / in: Your - Father's - Peace!...

For, I have witnessed,...Your Word / being fulfilled. Yes, my own eyes,... have seen / The Salvation; that, You,... offer / this lost; and hurting world!...

Your - Father, has prepared,...Eternity / in the sight; of all peoples!...

You,...Sweet - Jesus / are that, Light; which shall reveal, to the Nations,...the Glory / of: Your - Father!...

To you, dear friends,... I ask / that; you pray, silently... As you come, to understand and apply,...The - Scriptures; and it's passages, to your personal life,... each and every: day!...

Pray,...many prayers / of thanksgiving; and trust, whole-heartedly!...

Each evening, as the day comes,... to a close; spend a few minutes, looking back,...over your day!...

Quietly reflecting, on how you met,... the challenges / of living with: Christ - Jesus,...today!...

And, after this time,... of / reflection; offer - up, some spontaneous petitions,...and / intercede; using your heartfelt, pleas,...to the: ("Most - High - God")!...

Yahweh,...His Precious Name!...

Blessed, is,...he or she / who prays; and confesses, their own truths,...to / the: Glory - of - God!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

You are the Christ!...

Our tender,...Savior!... My Good - Shepherd and only,...Master!...

My Best Helper and beloved,...Friend. My True Light and Holy - Sweetness!...

My straightway, my excellent wisdom, my pure,...simplicity.

My peaceful harmony, my entire protection, my k portion, and my,...Everlasting - Salvation!... Amen.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Oh',...Son of God; You are my source, of all,...Mercy!...

I acknowledge, Your Father's,... Sovereign - Power!...

While recalling, the wasted years,... that are; my past. I believe, that,...You / Jesus, can; in - an - instant, turn,...my loss: to gain!...

Miserable, as I am,...yes, I firmly believe / that, You,...Jesus; can do, all things!...

Simply, because,...You / have been, empowered; by,...Your Father: Jehovah!...

Please, restore to me,...the time / lost; giving me, Your Father's Grace!...

Both, now,...and / in - the - future; that I may, appear before,...You / both: in my, nakedness!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Lord Jesus!...

I believe in,...You!... So, please,... increase my Faith!...

I trust, in,...Your Father; and so, I ask that,...You / strengthen: even, more so,...this - trust!...

I love, both,...You and Your Father; as well, the,... Holy - Spirit!...

And, so,... as a result; I ask that, You,...let me love / all three, of you: more and more!...

I am sorry, for my sins!... Deepen, my sorrow. I worship, Your Father,... as / You do; as my first, and foremost,...in: all things!...

I praise You,...Jesus!...

As my, constant,....Helper. And, call on,...You; as my, protector.

Guide me, by,...Your Wisdom!...

Correct me, with,...Your Justice!...

Comfort me, with,...Your Father's Mercy; protect me, with,...Your / own: Powers!...

I offer, You,...Sweet - Jesus; my thoughts, to be fixed,... on: You. My many words, to have,...You; for their, main - theme!...

My actions, to reflect,... my love / for both: You and Your Father!...

My sufferings, to be endured,... for / Your Father's: Greater - Glory!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Sweet Jesus!...

Pierce, my spirit,...with / Your Love!...

So, that,... I may, always / long, for: You,...alone. The fulfillment, of my spirit's,... deepest - desires; is to have, this profound hunger,... fed.

This, most arid of,...thirst; quenched!...

According, to,...Your - Heavenly - Father; You, are our only,... source / of life: wisdom, and Light!...

Yes!... All the riches, of,... God - Almighty; rest upon, You,...Dear - Jesus!...

I shall always, seek,...You!... I shall always, think and speak,... about: You!...

Doing everything, each and every day,...for / Your Honor and Glory!...

This, I know,...shall please / The - Father!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...