Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Prayers

Post by izzyfalcon »

HERE-I-AM... / (“SEND-ME”)!…

Friends!... Let’s shine, a bit of Heaven,…onto / those-around; us!... Shall-we?... Let’s allow, what we’ve learned, ( from-our: Bible), to resonate!...

“May you, be guided daily,…by / God’s: selfless-love!”… Amen.

“Dear, Lord-Jesus!... I long, to be generous with my,…love / extending-it-to, everyone; in my life, according to,…Your-Will”… Amen.

Folks!... Dare-to-seek, God!... And, you will find,…Him!... ( guaranteed – by: The-Son’s-Message )

But, first,…you / “must”: believe!... Yes!... Why?...

Answer: Because, without,…Faith / it-is-impossible, to please: Almighty-God!... (Yahweh)

“Dear, Father-in-Heaven!... My Faith, has brought me,…countless / blessings: Yes!... Among them, is-the-truth,…that / when-I-seek, You: I-sense, Your-Presence!”… Amen.

“Who, am – I: God?”… (see: Exodus 3:11)

In the above, verse; Moses’ – response, to,…God’s-call / is directly, opposite to: Isaiah’s!... (see: Isaiah 6:8)

“Here-I-Am”… Send, Me!...

Yet, it’s understandable that,…when called / to-do-something, outside of our; “comfort-zone”,…we doubt: our-own-ability!... Yes!...

Dear-reader!... Our living-God, has given each of us,…unique-skills / and: gifts!... So, that,…we can fulfill / our purpose: here – on, Earth!... Amen.

“Dear-God, because of,…Your-Power / and: Grace!... Today, I possess the necessary,…”strength-and-confidence” / to complete, the tasks; which You, have called me,…to: do!... Yes!... Here-I-Am… Send,…Me!”… Amen.

Friends!... The,…Son-of-God, ( our-dearest: Jesus ); is urging us, to let go,…of / the-emotions; the wants and desires, that are harming our,…well-being!... “Now”,…is-the-perfect / time: reflect on who, you,…want-to: be!... Yes!...

Release, your old agendas. Leave, your old and tired,…ways / behind, and begin: “anew!”…

“Heavenly-Father!... I-am-ready, for a,…new-life / that is, focused: on serving, You!”... Amen.

I-Am-Ready!... Are, you?...(dear-reader). Oh’, how-I-pray: so!...

Folks!... God’s-own-Glory, is displayed in the,…”Face-of-Jesus!”… (figurative-speech)

This same, “Glory”,…is-made-to / “shine”: in our hearts, and in our minds!... (if-we-so: choose). Yes!...

“A-Light”,…revealing / knowledge, of: God’s-Glory!... This, is what,…The-Son / does: “reveal-knowledge!”… About,…His-Father’s-Kingdom!... ( see: 2nd Corinthians 4:6 )

Do you,…”display” / Jesus’-Glory: in your hearts, and in your,…face?... Oh’, how-I-pray: so!...

“Like-Father!... Like,…Son!”… And,…”Like-Son!... Like,…Followers!”… Or,…not!...

Devote yourself, to developing a closer,…relationship / with-your: Creator!... ( by-in-and-thru: worshipping, His-Son ).

Reflect, their,…”Divine-Light” / by-showing, kindness; patience-and-generosity, with others!... Yes!...

Spread, their,…”qualities” / here-on-this: Earth!... Who of us, will,…even / “Dare?”…

To serve, God’s-Kingdom?... Look-ahead, and focus on your,…actions; knowing that, your actions are following,…Christ-Jesus’, own: examples!... Amen.

In-closing: “Son-of-God!... Guide me, to nurture those,…around / me; with a listening-ear and a helping-hand!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
114282_th.gif
114282_th.gif (5.2 KiB) Viewed 2181 times
115214_th.gif
115214_th.gif (4.53 KiB) Viewed 2181 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TODAY,…LORD-JESUS: (“TODAY”)!...

Friends!... The-Son’s-Promise, is not that,…life / will be easy, but-that; the journey will be, all worth,…it. Yes!...

One of the best ways, to measure your,…Faith / is by; how much you, “trust”,…God: even when blessings, don’t seem to be,…flowing!... Amen.

In these times, (Jesus-Teaches-To); take your eyes, off,…your problems: and to focus, on,…His-Father!...(Yahweh).

Folks!... Life’s most valuable experiences, are often found,…amidst / the-toughest-times!...

“Lord, Jesus!... The weight of my problems, dissolves in the,…”Light” / of: Your-Father’s-Grace, and Glory!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... “May, The-Son’s,…inherited / Power; rest-upon-you and be made, perfect in all of your personal,…weaknesses!”… Amen. (see: 2nd Corinthians 12:9).

Note-well, our,…Apostle-Paul’s / next-declaration: (see: Romans 8:28).

“And, we know that,…in-all-things / God, (works); for the good, of those who,…Love: Him!... Who, have been called,…according to: His-Purpose!”… Amen.

God, calls,…each-one-of / us; but, not,…”everyone” / chooses-to-answer: His-Call… Only, those,…who / in their own, hearts-and-minds; have clearly, chosen to love,…God: these very same, are witnesses of,…His-Good-Works!... (in their personal – lives)… Amen.

Friends!... God’s, intervention,…is-not-always / obvious; sometimes, He,…uses – circumstances: and very, unlikely people,…to help / us!... (who-believe).

In due time, and through,…retrospection / His-Hand, is revealed; in our life’s – journey!... Yes!...
“Dear, Father-in-Heaven!... When, I reflect on my,…life / and see, all the coincidences; that have led, me to where,…I am; I know, it is truly,…because / You: have been leading, The Way!”… Amen.

Folks!... How, we respond to circumstances,…that are beyond / our control; has a lot, to do with,…the depth of / our exercised: Faith!... Yes!...

“Son-of-God!... Help me, to cultivate my,…Faith; to grow spiritually. So, that,…my strong beliefs / can guide me; through any adversities!”… Amen.

“Mighty-Creator!...(Yahweh). Forgive me, for doubting the power,…and the strength / which, You; have bestowed upon, Your-Only-Son!”... (our-dearest: Jesus). Amen.

“Sweet-Jesus!... I praise, You!... For, Your-Infinite and Unfailing,…Love / for: Your-Father!”… Amen.

“Today, Lord-Jesus!... Let my life, be-a-prayer. Let me, be-so-close,…to / You, that; You become a part, of my every,…conversation!”… Amen.

“Let me, be open to,…the / Holy-Spirit’s-Presence; so that, I can sense,…Your-Father’s-Power: at work. Yes!... At work, inside this world,…which / You-Jesus: created!... By-Your-Father’s / Command!”… Amen.

“Let me, be-so-filled,…with / Your-Love; so that, it flows out,…to: others. Yes!... Today, Lord-Jesus!... Today!... Let-my-life, be a prayer,…for / others-to: follow!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
20953484_1139455256186760_1354219923028660474_n.jpg
20953484_1139455256186760_1354219923028660474_n.jpg (40.25 KiB) Viewed 2097 times
21740626_10158563766037355_8510039362250550419_n.jpg
21740626_10158563766037355_8510039362250550419_n.jpg (31.02 KiB) Viewed 2097 times
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg (32.64 KiB) Viewed 2097 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

ANSWER,…THIS: (“CALL”)!...

“Lord, Jesus!... Don’t hold our sins, against,…us: Your-Faithful-Followers!”… Amen.

Friends!... Search your,…”heart-and-mind!”…

Tell-me: “Is there someone, you need to,…forgive?”...

The,…Son-of-God, wants you to release,…your-burden-of / Anger,…and: Resentment!... Yes!... Open, your,…”Spirit!”…

Feel-the-Freedom, and inner-peace, which comes only,…by-in-and-thru: forgiveness!...

“Heavenly-Father!... I want my life, to be centered on,…Your-Love / in: Action!... Help me, to possess the necessary, Grace,…to / forgive-others-who: have harmed me!”… Amen.

Folks!... Today, devote yourself to preparing,…your own / “Spirit!”… Yes!... And, for,…growing your relationship; with the,…”Son-of-God!”… ( our-dearest: Jesus).

Promote, your spiritual-growth,…and / commit-to: “Bible-Study!”… Amen.

It’s time, to increase your,…”self-discipline!”… Yes!...

“Sweet-Jesus!... As I continue, on my journey,…guide me / by-in-and-thru, the wilderness of; this present world. So, that,…I-may-embrace / Your-Glorious-Message, about: Your-Father’s-Kingdom!”… Amen.

“Almighty-God, (Yahweh); I long to follow,…Your-Son / Jesus!... Even, when the outcome,…goes against / my-own: wishes!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... Let, all-of-you,…be / assured-of-this, one truth. Almighty-God, has made this,…Jesus / (whom, humanity-has-crucified),…both: “Lord-and-Messiah!”… Amen. ( see: Acts 2:36 ).

Friends!... God, appoints. And, Jesus,…fulfills!... Because, of,…Jesus / new-mercies, fall: Yes!... Like, manna from,…Heaven!...

If you’ve strayed, from our,…Faith / then: return-and-be,…”welcomed!”…

Rather-than, wanting to be,…”above-others” / look-for-ways, that you; can be of assistance!... Yes!... Rather-than, boasting about personal achievements,…and / competing-with-others; around you. Look, to how you can,…be-a-vehicle / for: “healing!”… Amen.

“Lord, Jesus!... I-am-lost, and over-whelmed. Bring peace, to my,…Spirit / and strengthen, my heart; until-I-feel, the comfort of,…Your-Father’s-Presence!”… Amen.

Folks!... Dry-spells, or moments when you,…doubt / God’s-Presence; are all part, of our spiritual-growth. And, of our developing,…this / Faith!... Yes!...

Know-that, God,…is / always: near!... (by-in-and-thru: Jesus)!...

The secret, to getting through a crisis,…of / Faith; is-to-pray, all the more!... Yes!...

“Father-in-Heaven!... Renew, revive-and-rekindle,…the gifts / You: have placed, inside me. I am ready, to,…(shine-forth): just like,…Your-Son!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... In-closing, remember this truth: “You, are that,…(gift): uniquely-proper. One-of-a, kind. Yes!... Offer, your precious,…(self); to this lost, and hurting,…world.

Renew, that,…”spark” / that, God; placed in your,…”heart-and-mind!”… Become, the person,…God / is-calling-you, to,…be!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
122703_th.gif
122703_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 2071 times
343095_th.gif
343095_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 2071 times
343199_th.gif
343199_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 2071 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

RESPONDING,…(“PURPOSEFULLY”)!...

Friends!... Are you lacking, a clear plan,…for / your: life?... If so, go before,…our / Jesus, and: pray!... Let Him, know that you want,…to make / a-difference-in,…this: present world.

Ask, our,…Heavenly-Father / for: “The-Holy-Spirit!”… Whom,…The-Father / has-sent, to us,…in: His-Son’s-Name!...

This,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / will-teach-you: (all-things)!... And, this,…”Spirit” / will-also, remind you of; everything, which our Jesus,…has ever / said: to us!... (His-Faithful-Followers)!... Amen. (see: John 14:26)

“Come,…Holy-Spirit!... And, fill my heart,…with the / knowledge of; what is best, for my personal life. For, I-am-open,…and committed / to following: Jesus’-Guidance!”… Amen.

Folks!... Make the most, of your time. Our Bible, reminds us that,…our days / on this, Earth; are indeed, finite!... (like-grass: which withers away). (see: Psalm 103:15-16)

Yet, if we spend our time,…wisely-and-faithfully / there is a, future-life; beyond this one. We know, about this truth...alongside / our: Creator!... (and His-Son)

Life is short!... Eternity is long!... So, let’s live like,…the / latter: shall we?...

Dear-reader!... In the busyness, of our lives,…it’s easy / to forget,…that, time-is-truly: precious!...

“Heavenly-Father!... Guide me, to live each day,…for / You-Glory!... Today, I invite,…You / into-the-places, of: my life. Where, temptation,…nestles-down. Release me, of,…thoughts-and-things / that; only get in the way, of our,…intimacy!”… Amen.

Friends!... Make it, a daily practice,…to / check-your-thoughts, and: your actions!... For, barriers that block you,…from / having-a-closer, relationship: with our living, God!... (Yahweh)

Let go, of what is impeding you,…from / otherwise, living-your-best: full life. And, go,…forward / on-the-path: which Almighty-God, is clearing for,…you.

Folks!... Our, Biblical,…character,…called / “Job”, indeed; suffered-greatly!... Yet, he never turned,…his back / on: God!... Amen.

Tell-me: “Do you feel, disappointed, betrayed-or-abandoned,…by / God?... (especially-when / bad-things: happen)?...

Rest-assured, that,…even when / in-the-midst, of: “Trials-and-Sorrows”,…God’s-Plan, is at work. And, with,…His-Help / you’ll be, well able: to see your, troubles,…as part of / a: “bigger-picture!”… Yes!...

“Dear-God!... When, all-seems-dark,…help / me; to put my, Faith,…in: You!... Help me, be patient and to fully,…(trust): Your-Son!... Yes!... Your-only, Son!... Our,…dearest: Jesus!”… Amen.

Friends!... Sometimes, a period of waiting,…is / exactly; what-we-need, to get to the next,…level: “spiritually!”… Yes!...

“Lord, Jesus!... Even though, I feel like,…I-am-in / a cocoon, of waiting: I shall trust, that,…beautiful-wings / are-forming. Yes!... To bring me, to,…Victory!”... Amen.

“Son-of-God!... When resentment, enters my life,…guide me / to redirect; my thoughts and to respond, purposefully,…with / much: kindness-and-patience!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
thumbnail (7).jpg
thumbnail (7).jpg (169.86 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
thumbnail (8).jpg
thumbnail (8).jpg (186.15 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (33.49 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

DESIRING-MOST,…OUR-OWN: (“SALVATION”)!...

Friends!... Is, a past hurt,…weighing / on-your: heart?... Turn to,…”Scripture-and-Prayer!”… Ask, Almighty-God, (Yahweh); to restore your,…”Spirit!”… And, to fill you with,…His / Peace!... Amen. ( for, this present world / knows: no-peace)

Reflect, on the comforting,…truth / that,…God; loves you and me, Yes!... “Always-and-Forever!”… And, that,…He / by-in-and-thru, Jesus!... (can indeed, help you heal: your own sorrows). Amen.

“Dear-Jesus!... Heal, my-broken-heart. Comfort me, in,…Your / Loving-Arms!”… Amen.

Folks!... The,…”Son-of-God” / is-close-to, all the: broken-hearted!... And,…”Saves” / those, who are: crushed-in-spirit!... Yes!...

“Thank-You, Father!... For, the wisdom of,…Your-Son’s-Words!... I am open, and most ready to hear,…what / You: need to say, to me!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... With, both,…The-Father / and: His-Son!... As your,…”Helpers!”… There is nothing, that you can’t,…overcome: that’s-right!...

By-the-way!... Let us, never-forget,…”The-Holy-Spirit!”… ( our-other: “Comforter”)!...

“May, this,…(Spirit-of-Truth); fill your every day, with,…The-Father’s / Strength. And, with,…The-Son’s / own: courage!”… Amen.

Friends!... Release any fears, and worries. Trust, that,…God / has-plans-for: you!... Ask, Him,…(Yahweh); to shine, His-Grace,…and / Wisdom: into-your-life!...

So, that,…you / can-follow, the path; God, has prepared just,…for: you!...

Who of us, will finally,…follow / God’s-Will?... Who, will,…”listen-well” / to-the-strength, of: God’s-Word?... (see: Jeremiah 29:11 / Matthew 17:5)

Folks!... Almighty-God, loves,…His / Son!... Yes!... And, God,…is / also, “well-please”, with: Jesus!...

Today,…God / is-asking-as,…to: “listen-to-Him!”… (Jesus).

“Heavenly-Father!... Help me, to,…trust / what, I-cannot-see; help me, to always trust in,…You!... Almighty-God, thank,…You / for-working-in, my own: life!”… Amen.

Friends!... Living with the, “Fear-of-God” / in-you-heart; is a good thing. That, may sound strange. But,…”Fear-of-God” / in-the-Bible, means: “awe-and-respect!”…

When we, Faithfully,…”revere” / God; we always, try-to-know,…His-Will, and: follow it.

“Father-in-Heaven!... I-praise-You!... By-in-and-thru, the worshiping of,…Your-Son!... I long, to be righteous and to please,…You!”… Amen.

Who is there, to remind us of what,…Jesus / has-taught; us?...

Answer: “The-Advocate!... The-Holy-Spirit!”... Whom,…The-Father / has-sent-in: Jesus’-own-Name!... Yes!...

Dear-reader!... This, commissioned,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / He, teaches us: all-things!... And, will remind us,…of / “everything”: that our Jesus, has said to us. (who-believe). (see: John 14:26)

Tell-me: Is,…”The-Holy-Spirit” / at-work-in, your: personal lives?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!...

In-closing: Remember, always that,…The-Father / has, “sent”: to us!... Yes!... Both,…His-Son, (our-Saviour); and God, has also,…”sent-us”: The-Holy-Spirit!... God’s-own-Advocate!...

Three-uniquely-proper, and independent,…”entities!”… Each, fulfilling their,…own / “Divine-Roles!”… All-three, as,…One!... Yes!... Meaning: In Love!... In Vision!... In,…”Mindset-and-Mission!”…

All-three, desire most,…that / we-all-receive, our: Salvation!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
appreciate-what-you-have-700x394-474x300.jpg
appreciate-what-you-have-700x394-474x300.jpg (56.13 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
339364_th.gif
339364_th.gif (4.34 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
339365_th.gif
339365_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

FROM,…(“TROUBLE-TO-TRIUMPH”)!...

Friends!... Pray with me, won’t you?...

“Heavenly-Father!... Help me, to truly grasp the,…divine-gift-of / Your-Presence: in-my-life. As,…Your-Son / is-my-source,…of: all-hope!”… Amen.

Folks!... Arise, today,…by-in-and-thru; the very strength, of Heaven!... Hold dear, to your heart,…a-special-prayer / and-wear-it, as a shield,…of; divine protection!...

Yes!... Dear-reader!... Let, God’s-Strength,…pilot / you. Be, a life long,…learner / (see: Matthew 11:29).

The,…”Son-of-God” / invites us to; join Him, and continue growing,…learning-and-following: His-Footsteps, throughout our entire,…lives!...

Center, your prayer life,…by reading / and – re-reading, your: Bible!... Yes!...

Friends!... When, we are open to,…trusting / God, you become; most receptive to receiving, His-Son’s-Guidance!...

“Dear, Son-of-God!... I come to, You,…open-and-ready / for: Your-Healing, in my life. Walk me, into a new-chapter!”… Amen.

Folks!... It’s been said, that,…no one / can-go-back; and start a new-beginning. But, anyone can start today,…and / make-a-new: ending!... Amen.

Tell-me: “Is there a change, you need to make in your,…life?”…

The,…”Son-of-God” / is-ready-to, meet you; where you stand. But, also expect to be changed,…to a new / position,…in: life!... Yes!...

Jesus, will wrap you in,…His-Arms / and help you: begin anew!...

Dear-reader!... Let us, together,…move / from: (“TROUBLE-TO-TRIUMPH”)!...

Note-well, how our dearest,…Jesus / speaks:

“And, I will,…(Ask) / The-Father; and He, will give you,…(another-advocate): to help you, and be with you,…forever!”… Amen. (see: John 14:16).

Yes!... “Another-Helper!”… Means, just,…that!... “Another-Comforter!”… Someone, beside His-Father,…someone / besides: Jesus, Himself!... “Another-Advocate!...

Call Him, what – you – will. This divine,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / is-with-us: “Forever!”…

His-Guidance, is,…Eternal. I-dare-add, His,…Loving-Presence / remains with us: Yes!... Even, after,…Jesus’ / return-to-Earth!... Amen.

But, please,…”note-well” / this-word-of: (“Ask”)!...

The-Son, always,…(“Asks”) / The-Father!... Yes!...

For,…”All-Things!”… So, must we also,…”implore” / The-Son,…for: all-things!...

This, action of,…”asking” / demonstrates: submissive-subservient, posture. That’s-right!... Without, exercised,…(“Humility”): you cannot enter, into this,…”Kingdom-of-God!”…

Example-Given: There is a king. And, his,…”dominion”… Hence, the word,…”Kingdom!”… Then, there are the,…”king’s-subjects” / his-governmental-cabinet: other members, if you will. Yes!... Other,…powers-and-principalities / present.

And, also,….there’s / the-king’s; lower-ranking,…”servants!”…

Also,…(like-in: Roman-Times): there are,…”regional-kings”. Called-or-known, as,…”Tetrachs!”…

Yes!... These, serve the one,…”Most-High” / in-command: how, so?...

Answer: By, over-seeing and ruling smaller,…territories. Typically, (4-regions-per, each: Tetrach): geographically-speaking. Yes!...

These,…”lesser-kings” / answer to the: “One-Most-High!”… In,…Roman-Times / there-was-but, One: (“Caesar”)!...

Folks!... Mankind’s-governmental-system, has always,…”mirrored” / The-Most-High-God!... (Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name)… Yes!...

As, we have been,…”created” / in: His-own-Image!... Yes!... A-Rank-and-File, of,…sorts / has always: existed. In both, the,…terrestrial-and-celestial / realms!... Amen.

The-Son,…(“Asks-His-Father”),…and / The-Father: freely-and-lovingly, gives,…”all-things”,…to: His-Son!...

Friends!... The-Father, is indeed,…(“well-pleased”) / with: His-only-Begotten!... (see: Matthew 17:5-6).

Folks!... I-for-one, will continue to,…(“listen-well”),…to: Jesus!... As, He,…remains-in-complete: (“Subjection”)!... To,…His-own / Father!...

So, shall-I-remain,…in / complete: (“Subjection”)!... To,…His-Son!... My-Lord,…and / Saviour!... Jesus-the-Christ!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“COUNTLESS,…BLESSINGS,…AWAIT!”…

Friends!... When something, is causing you,…heartache / ask, God: to help you, through it. When, trials-and-troubles,…overwhelm / you; trust that, His-Son, ( our-dearest: Jesus), will guide you: by-in-and-thru, your ordeals!... Yes!...

“Lord, Jesus!... Show me, how to put my problems,…into / perspective; have mercy on me. Lift, regrets from my heart. Help me, to let go of,…the past / forgiving, even: myself. Just, as,…Your-Father / has-forgiven-me: because of, You!... Sweet-Jesus!”… Amen.

Folks!... When you feel, that you’ve let,…God / down; it can be, difficult to find the right-words,…to: pray. Yes!...

Asking, The-Son,…for / His-Father’s-Mercy; is a perfect, place to begin. We, can’t change the,…past / but, we can: “release-your-regrets”,…to the / Son-of-God!... Yes!... And, begin anew,…today!... Amen.

(“COUNTLESS,…BLESSINGS,…AWAIT”)!...

Dear-reader!... The more, we practice the art,…of / “thankfulness”; the more we, have to be,…thankful: for!... Yes!...

Thankfulness, does tend to reproduce,…in / kind. Each, night,…instead of rehashing / the day; or worrying about, tomorrow,…count-your-blessings!... And, thank,…God!... (for-each-of: them).

“Heavenly-Father!... You, are-my-joy!... Thank-You, for the countless ways,…You / bless-me!”… Amen.

“Dear-Jesus!... Give me, the courage to act on,…Your-Word / and-to-see; beyond my problems, to,…Your-Father’s-Power!”… Amen.

Friends!... Sometimes, Jesus,…(“Asks”) / us-to-act, on: Faith!... And, to take,…Him / at: His-Word!... Yes!... The miracles, come,…only-after / we follow: His-Counsel…

If you, find yourself,…stuck / facing-a-problem; pray for guidance. (“Ask”),…Jesus / for: help!... Believe-and-trust, in,…His-own-Power!... (bestowed-upon, The-Son: by – His – Father). Amen. (please read: Mark 4:18)

As you, (dear-reader), continue on your, journey,…and,…”spring-time” / blooms; all-around-you. Thank, Almighty-God!... (Yahweh)… Yes!...

For, giving you a fruitful-life. Because, of,…His-Son / you’ve-let-go, of many: fears-and-worries. Today, we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); have found true, contentment. Yes!...

Folks!... Making, The-Father and His-Son,…the center / of-your-life; is experiencing truly, the essence of,…”living!”… Amen.

“Heavenly-Father!... Thank-You, for guiding me to see,…what / truly, matters; so that, I experience the blessings,…of / bearing-fruit; which will, last!”… Amen.

Friends!... Today, is-the-day,…to / re-dedicate; your commitment, to our living,…God!... Yes!... Plant, yourself,…in / God’s-Word!...

Take a deep, breath,…in / as-you-reflect, on: His-Son’s-Words!... (for, it’s all about: His-Father’s-Kingdom).

Root, yourself,…in / Scripture!...

“Lord, Jesus!... In times, of distress,…grant / me, a-time-of: stillness. And, fill my,…heart-and-mind / with: Your-Father’s-Peace!... Thank-You, for all that,…You / have-endured; on that, Roman-Torture-Stake!... Every moment, of every,…day / I-grow-a, deeper understanding; of the depths,…of,…Your-Father’s-Love!”… Amen. (for-the-whole / of: humanity)…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
329242_th.gif
329242_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
346996_th.gif
346996_th.gif (4.42 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
108481_th.gif
108481_th.gif (5.95 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

HE’S,…(“ACHING-TO-SEE”)!...

Friends!... Even, as Jesus,…faced / unbearable-sufferings; He focused, His,…prayers / on-the-people: hurting Him, the most. Instead, of,…calling-out / for: “wrath-and-destruction!”… Jesus, called,…for / God’s-own-Mercy!... ( to be shed, upon: His own persecutors )

“Forgive them, Father!... For, they know not,…what / they: do!”… Amen.

Jesus’, compassionate-prayer,…amidst / torture; is proof of, the intimate relationship,…present-always / between: The-Father and His-Son!... Yes!...

An absolute and unconditional, Love!... Proven, to each other. And, proven also,…to / us: (who-believe)!...

Tell-me, (dear-reader); could we be, capable of,…such / compassion?... Especially, for our own,…persecutors?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!...

Where is, our,…over-flowing: Faith?..

Know, this one truth. God’s-Glory, is all around us. Our joy, is not dependent,…upon / our: circumstances. No, sir!... It comes from, trusting-and-praising,…God / in-every-situation; as we daily, worship,…His-Son!... ( our-dearest: Jesus )

Folks!... God, created you,…to / fully-experience: life!... Yes!... And,…Amen.

“Heavenly-Father!... Your-Love, is truly,…immeasurable / unfathomable: and most, unconfined. Thank-You, for showing me,…that / no-matter-what; challenges I face, it’s because of my relationship,…with / Your-Son: that I receive,…Your-Grace / Father!... Please-know, that,…I-am-at / Peace: with these truths!”… Amen-and-Amen.

“Sweet-Jesus!... You, have put miraculous,…works / into-each-one, of us; help me, live my life,…so that / it-meets: Your-Father’s-Plans!... Yes!... Guide me, toward,…Your / already-trodden: paths. And, fill my,…heart-and-mind / with, Your-own: Peace-and-Love!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... Nothing, will change your,…life / so completely; so absolutely-and-forever, like,…prayer!...

Tell-me: “Is your life, unfolding,…the way / you: thought-it-would?”...

I’ve learned that, life doesn’t always,…turn-out / the way, we: expect. In some ways, it exceeds our expectations. And, in other ways,…it / disappoints: them.

There may be, hopes-and-dreams,…that / were; part of the life, we expected. That, we need to grieve,…because / they didn’t: materialize!...

But, there are also,…hopes-and-dreams / we had; especially when we, were younger,…that / we are, glad: didn’t come, to its fruition!... Yes!...

We, (who-believe), see now,…that /we-were, ill-suited; for them. And, they,…were / Ill-suited: for us!...

At the same time, there are things,…about / the unexpected, life; that surprise and delight. No!… Life, doesn’t / unfold: as-we-plan!...

We, all live,…unexpected lives / in-one-way, or: another!... Yes!...

In-closing: Almighty-God, (Yahweh), sees you,…and / all-your-potential, and; God,…(“Aches-to-See”),…you: embrace your best, truest,…highest-self. Yes!...

Friends!... God, (by-in-and-thru: Jesus), yearns to help you,…and / to accompany, you,…dear-reader: in-that-quest!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
118551_th.gif
118551_th.gif (5.78 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
123660_ic.gif
123660_ic.gif (3.88 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“INSPIRATIONS,…AND,…RESOLUTIONS!”…

Friends!... I share my thoughts, in hopes that,…it will / encourage-others; to adopt a, “life-changing-habit!”… Yes!... Called,…”prayers!”…

With me, it seems like a miracle,…that / I’ve-persevered; in this field, of,…Faith!...

Looking back, over the years,…I-realize / I-was-fumbling, and stumbling; around in the dark, over-shadowed by,…”The-Spirit-of-Stupor!”… Yes!...

Let’s try, something,…today / shall-we?...

Sit-down, say a brief,…opening-prayer / then read; some short passages, from our,…Bible!... After each passage, I encourage you,…to have / a-conversation-with: Christ-Jesus!...

Better-yet, dare to read a whole,…chapter / at-one-time; then reflect on those, lines. What, do they say,…to you?...

Talk-to-Jesus!... About, whatever,…He / places, on your: “hearts-and-minds!”… Pray with me, won’t you?...

“Sweet-Jesus!... We, (Your-Faithful-Followers), thank,…You!... Yes!... For, all-the-ways,…Your-Father / has-blessed-us: in our past. Today. And, in the future!”… Amen.

“Son-of-God!... Open our, hearts-and-minds,…to the wisdom / You, desire most; to share with us. Give us, a chance to settle,…into / the experience, of being; simply with,…You!”… Amen.

Folks!... Let your,…”light” / shine!... (see: Matthew 5:13-16).

Those of you, who today,…feel / beaten-and-down-trodden; remember this, truth!... (see: Matthew 5: 1-12).

“Blessed are you, when others,…revile / you; and persecute you. And, utter,…all-kinds-of / evil; against you, falsely: on-Jesus’-account!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... “Don’t be anxious, about,…tomorrow; for it will be anxious, for,…itself. Let, each day’s,…own / trouble: be sufficient, for the day!”… (see: Matthew 6: 25-34).

“Lord, Jesus!... I-believe!... But, never-the-less,…I’m struggling / to turn, things over: to You!... Yes!... I’m challenged, today,…in / trusting: You!... And, that,…everything will be / okay: when all ends, meet. Help me, with these brief-moments,…of / doubt, and: unbelief!”… Amen.

Friends!... The,…”Son-of-God!”... He, invites us,…to / trust-both: His-Father and Himself!... Yes!... Both,…The-Father / and, His-Son; promise us, that everything will,…work-out: in the end. But, neither,…promise / that, everything will; work-out, the way we want it,…to!...

Folks!... It’s-so-easy, to,…Judge / others!...

“Heavenly-Father!... In,…Your-Son’s / Precious-Name!... Please, take-away,…all / the judgment, in my: heart-and-mind!”… Amen.

Friends!... Ask, and it will be given,…unto / you. Seek and you shall, find. Knock, and it will be,…opened / to: you!...

“And, whatever you wish,…that / others, would do; to you. Do so, to,…them!”… Amen. (see: Matthew 7: 7-12).

In-closing: Ask, The-Father!... (by-in-and-thru: His-Son). To, take-away,…your / tension; your stress and anxiety!...

“Dear-Jesus!... We, (Your-Faithful-Followers), thank,…You!... For, these moments of,…prayer. And, for all the,…(INSPIRATIONS-AND-RESOLUTIONS)!... Thank-You, for placing in our,…hearts-and-minds / these: wonderful-truths. And, give us the necessary courage,…to live / them, in our: personal-lives!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
13631442_871388136326808_1241092984604306819_n.jpg
13631442_871388136326808_1241092984604306819_n.jpg (25.68 KiB) Viewed 1839 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

SAILING,…(“UNCHARTERED – TERRITORIES”)!...

Friends!... Let us, (together), become all that,…which / God: has created us, to be!... Yes!...

Are you, feeling,…”dry-and-discouraged?”…

Well-then, let,…God’s-Son / lead-you-to, a more: hopeful place!... If you’re feeling,…”elated-and-encouraged” / then, use-your-gifts; for all things,…that represent,…”good!”… Amen.

Where, is our gratitude,…for / Jesus’ – own: accomplishments?...

Where, is our awareness,…of / His-Father?... (Yahweh)…

Let , this day,…offer you / a-significant-moment, where you; experience-and-explore, the very presence,…of – both: The Father and His-Son!... (our-dearest: Jesus).

Folks!... The-Holy-Spirit, will take you to this,…”spiritual-awareness!”… (if only you / would: allow for it). Yes!...

“Heavenly-Father!... Forgive us, for any wrong,…we / have: committed. Against ourselves, another person or even,…You: dear – God!... Fill us, with,…Your / Deep-and-Abiding: Peace!”… Amen.

“Dear-Yahweh!... Show us, the freedom we can possess,…by / coming-to-know: Your-Son!... Yes!... Your, only begotten,…Son!... ( our-precious: Jesus).

“May, others,…join – us / to-the-finish, of this: dispensational era. Glorifying, You,…Yahweh / for the promises, of-our: eternal-tomorrows!”… Amen.

“Son-of-God!... With, You,…in-our / every-day; our personal lives, are changed forever. Yes!... I-for-one, have seen many lives,…changed / because, of: You!... Yes!...

I-pray-that: “ Yours, (dear-reader), is next!”… Amen.

Friends!... Almighty-God, wants to show-up,…in / your: life!... He, wants to introduce to you,…His-Son!... And, our,…(other),…”Appointed-Comforter” / The-Holy-Spirit!... Yes!...

God, waits,…patiently / for-your, invitation; into your own, lives!... You, might be surprised,…of how / many turns; all-three, have-in-stored,…for: you!... Yes!...

They, want to take,…you / to-a-higher: “Spiritual-Consciousness!”… That’s-right!... One, that,…liberates / us: as we, freely find our spirits,…(“SAILING,…UNCHARTERED,…TERRITORIES”)!... Amen.

It’s time to, “wake-up!”… Yes!... God, is speaking to us,…by-in-and-thru: His-Son!... (as-well: The-Holy-Spirit).

By, following their,…(”promptings”),…we-shall-possess, many profound and: practical-gifts!... New obstacles, daily,…arise. Never, fear,…though. For, we, (“Jesus-Faithful-Followers”); will always be, provided with an adequate,…format / and: method!... Why?...

Answer: Because, we are convinced of,…Christ’s-Anointed: “Power!”… Amen. Yes!...

A,…”Power” / which-changes: lives!... Forever!... Developing-a-friendship, with,…The-Son / spills-over-to: these spiritual understandings. Yes!...

Just,…(“Talk”) / to: Him!... Deeply-rooted, you,…too / will: become!... Vibrant-and-sustainable, we are made,…by / The-Holy-Spirit’s, own: Guidance-and-Support!... Yes!...

For, this,…”Spirit-of-Truth”,…He / has-led-us,…to these: unspoken-understandings!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
you-still-have-hope-700x400.png
you-still-have-hope-700x400.png (619.08 KiB) Viewed 1457 times
108027_th.gif
108027_th.gif (6.89 KiB) Viewed 1457 times
104305_th.gif
104305_th.gif (6.14 KiB) Viewed 1457 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“PRAY,..WITH,…ME!”… (WON’T-YOU)?...

Loving – God, stir up in me a greater hunger,…to seek / to study, and to know: our Bible!... Never, shall I give up,…on-my-quest / to understand: Your-Wisdom!... Thank-You, for providing a safe haven,…of / unfailing: Love!...

Faithful-Father, thank,…You / for watching, over me: every day. Please give me, the grace necessary,…to / walk-ever-closer, with: Your-only-Son!... Dear-God, help me to grow,…in / my knowledge-and-appreciation, of: Who-You-Are!...

Sovereign – God, thank You for ordering,…my life. Help me to praise, Your-Son,…in / both: good-and-bad, times. For, I truly believe that,…You / work-all-things, for the ultimate-good: of those who, love,…You!...

Teach me, to know what it means,…to / love-others: better!... I filter, my requests,…by-in-and-thru / my knowledge, of: Your-will. Gracious-God, thank,…You / for-the-gift, of our: Holy-Scriptures!... Written down, by faithful hands,…so that / we, (who-believe); might obtain, eternal-life!...

Sweet-Jesus!... Today, I see,…Your-Father’s-Hand / in everything: around me. Yes!... Because of You, I have developed a,…spiritual / heart-and-mind; which truly appreciates, Your-Father’s,…amazing-works!...

Son-of-God!... Because of Your-Father’s-Grace, I can today,…continue to practice / The-Spirit’s-Way: empowered to me, as it was,…to / You!... May I, bear much good fruit,…as / a: result…

Forgive me, Son-of-God!... If sometimes, (however-brief), I feel like,…I have little / to: offer. But, I’m here. Yes!... All-of-me!... Receive me, in my,…poverty!...

In-closing: Father-in-Heaven!... Thank-You, for every breath,…You’ve given / me: Thank-You, for the smallest of things, in this present life. And, for the greatest,…of / all-miracles: that being, our very existence!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 992 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“PRAYING,…WITH,…PURPOSE!”…

Loving – God, thank,…You / for making me; a part of Your-Whole-Story!... Yes!... May I love, Your-Son and others,…as / You: Love, me.

Loving-Saviour, Sweet-Jesus!... You have been appointed, to be always present,…in my / every-storm. And, as I move through this present life,…help me / each day; to entrust my fears, to,…You!...

For, today I know that,…when I’m weak / You’re-Strong!... When I’m, over-whelmed,…You’re / enough. When I’m, confused,…You / have: perfect-clarity!...

Son-of-God!... Thank-You, for making my heart,…Your / Home!... Help my life, to always reflect,…Your / Father’s: presence!...

Heavenly-Father!... Thank-You, for the incredible way,…You’ve / designed me; to live with, real,…”joy-and-purpose”… Keep helping me, to further develop my courage,…as I / realize-the-truth,…of: who-I-am, in,…Your-Son’s-Glory!...

Creator,…of / all-things, thank,…You / for the gift,…of, intercessory-prayers; and for assuring me that,…Your-Son / hears me: and cares for me, wherever I go.

Father!... Help me, to learn how,…to / graciously-accept: Your-own-corrections!... So, I can grow in,…”wisdom-and-understanding!”…

Help, me,…Holy-Spirit!... To demonstrate, The-Father’s-Love,…toward / others: by the way, in which I live,…my: every day!...

Gracious-God!... You’ve given us, the gift of our,…Holy-Scriptures!... Help me to read it, and digest it,…well / that-I-might, serve both: You and Your-Son,…Faithfully!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 991 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

BRINGING – MEANING,…TO / (“MIND”)!...

God, You,…bring / real-meaning, and true-purpose: to all of my, labors!... Thank-You, for including me in,…Your-Plans / to tell, everyone about: Your-Love!... Help me, to represent,…Your-Son / well; with my words and actions!...

Son-of-God!... Thank-You, for being my,…Loving-Shepherd!... May I always, be well able,…to / recognize-and-follow: Your-Voice, only.

And, to,…You: Holy-Spirit!... Please, turn this poverty in my,…personal / life; into something, beautiful and grand.

Jesus, You,…are / Mighty-and-Glorious!... Thank-You, for leaving,…Your-First-Habitation / for, stooping-down; to demonstrate, Your-Father’s-Love,…to / our: lost-and-hurting, planet. And, for welcoming me,…as / Your: Brother!...

Dear-reader and friends!... Both, The-Father and His-Son,…have gone / to-great-lengths; so that, we who believe,…can find: Joy!...

Holy-Spirit!... Help me, to keep my focus,…firmly / on: Your-Comfort-and-Guidance!... Help me, to see,…You / more clearly; than any other, force,…that opposes / me: and to run, to,…You!... For, true-safety and security!...

Loving – God, (Yahweh): When, You,…show-me / my personal sins; point me to, Your-Plan,…for / pulling: all-those-weeds!...

In-closing: We, are those,…humbled / and: deeply-grateful. For, Jesus!... And, for every opportunity to,…encourage / others: in word and action, as well,…hospitality!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 988 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TO-YOU,…(“COMPANIONS-IN-CHRIST”)!...

Dear-Jesus!... “Thank-You, for being my anchor. As Your Brother, I know that I’m,…firmly / planted-in: You. Thank-You, for the gift of friendship,…and / help me; to express my gratitude, to those who have been,…faithful / companions to: You!”… Amen.

To You, Father-in-Heaven!... “Give me the strength, and the necessary daily courage,…to / usher-others-into: Your Son’s, Saving-Sheepfold!... Creator of all-things, help me to find,…You / even when; I’m lost in a desert, wilderness. Help me, to see where I need,…to / limit-my-own: freedoms!”… Amen.

Friends!... We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); take refuge in God’s-Perfect-Love!... Yes!... For, even in hard-times,…we are / stirred; to a full richness, of both,…heart-and-spirit. Always, joyfully praising both,…The-Father / and: His-Son!…

Dear-Yahweh!... “I truly believe, that,…You’re / in, complete-and-total; control of everything. Help me to live wisely, in this present world. Committing all my plans, to,…Your-only-Begotten: Son!... Our, dearest,…Jesus!”… Amen.

Son-of-God!... “I’m afraid, that I am guilty,…of,…making – the serving – of,…You: much harder than, it needs to be. Your Words, are clear. You, call me to the least,…and to the / littlest: give me courage, to serve!”… Amen.

Dear-God!... “Help me to invest my time, in living out my faith,…before / others. Wake me up, to this day,…that,…has come / in: Your-Son’s-Name!... Fill me with, Your-Power and His!... So that, I can live in,…goodness / righteousness: and in beauty!”… Amen.

To-You, my,…Big-Brother!... “Sweet-Jesus!... You, know the weight,…in my,…heart / and – You; graciously unburden me, as I put my,…whole-trust,…in / You. Help me, to,…offer / care-and-compassion; toward all those, in my personal life!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father!... “Thank-You, for releasing me from the consequences,…of / all-my-sins; by-in-and-thru, Your-Son’s-Death,…upon / that, horrendous: Roman-Stake!... Today, I give,…You / All-The-Glory!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
120859_th.gif
120859_th.gif (7.08 KiB) Viewed 965 times
347159_th.gif
347159_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 965 times
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 965 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-CAN’T,…(“BE,…SEEN”)!...

Father!... “Sometimes, it’s a real struggle,…to / believe-what-I: can’t ever see!... That’s-right!... But, never-the-less,…You’ve / promised: Your-Faithful-Love!... Help me, today,…to / rest-in-that: promise!... And, to love others,…as / You: Love – me. Yes!... Show me, how to do,…just / that: today!”…

Holy-Spirit!... “Thank-You, for being with me,…in the / fire. And, for comforting me,…with / Your-own-Presence!”...

Friends!... “I pray, for all who’ve,…yet / to come; to know our, Jesus!... I pray, that many of you,…believe / in: Him. And, accept,…His-Sacrifice / in-your-behalf: who of us, will confess with our,…mouths / that – He: is our Lord, and our,…Saviour?”... Amen.

Sweet-Jesus!... “Help us, to see,…Your / open-and-welcoming: arms. Regardless of our, immediate,…situations. Forgive us, for too often,…taking / Your-Father’s-Grace; and His-Goodness, for granted. Help us, to daily grasp,…in new ways / the depths, of this: Grace-and-Love. And, to find the right words,…to / share; what You’ve done!”… Amen.

May we never, doubt,…how much / we are: Loved!...

God-of-Heaven, (“Yahweh”): “You, Creator of Earth, streams-and-birdsongs. I worship, You,…today!... May I always, listen to,…Your-Son’s-Voice / as Your-Angels-Sing: joyfully over, us,…(who-believe)”… Amen.

God-of-Wisdom!... “Teach me, Your-Ways and help me to avoid,…folly. And, Thank-You,…for putting / others-in-my, life; who have been, in positions to offer,…me: much helpful advice, when I needed,…it”… Amen.

To-You, Holy-Spirit!... “Please renew my vision, so I can focus on,…Your / constant-presence; and live with an eternal-perspective, in all circumstances. I need, Your,…provisions!”… Amen.

I’m truly, grateful,…God!... “That, You,…have provided / a-place-for: Your-Chosen-Children!... I pray, and look forward,…to / entering: the very gates, of,…Heaven!... Yes!... At home, with,…You. I ask, You,…to / empower: me. Yes!...So that, I like,…Your-Son / can-also-shine, forth: in the darkness. Make me, into someone who is known,…for / my-love-for: others. And, for my faithfulness,…to / You!”
… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
happy-new-year.jpg
happy-new-year.jpg (70.62 KiB) Viewed 964 times
LET HIM IN.jpg
LET HIM IN.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 964 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 964 times