Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Prayers

Post by izzyfalcon »

AND-SO,…IT: (“IS”)!...

Friends!... Have you ever, felt,…”worthless?”… Do you believe, no one will ever,…really / listen-to-you?... *(especially: if-they-know, your own past)*…

And, are you convinced that,…God / will-never,…use: you?...

Seared, into your,…heart-and-mind / are these; beliefs!... And, have these opinions,…ignited / years-long,…wars; easily believed, by,…you?...

Deep, within the,…inner-most-parts / of-your-soul; your own insecurities, and fears,…can’t seem / to ever: “escape!”…

Dear-reader!... Did you know, that the best,…kind-of-healing / comes-from-your,…own: personal testimonies?... Yes, sir!...

I-know-this, truth!... Why?...

Answer: Because, I’m a fine example,…of / that-person, mentioned: above!... That’s-right!...

Satan, will have you,…believing / these: full-out-lies!... *(if-you, allow,…him: to-influence-you)*…

Many-of-us, have experienced the,…”paralyzing-power” / of-negative-words; thoughts and opinions. Of both, yourselves and of what,…others / would-have-you: believe!...

Let’s combat,…”lies” / we’ve-accepted, about ourselves; by-learning,…God’s-Word!... Yes!...

Loving-Father!... “Help us, to prayerfully study,…our / Holy-Scriptures!... As, You,…help us / view-life; by-in-and-thru, the lens of,…Your-Truths!”… Amen.

Friends!... Almighty-God, *(Yahweh)* / is-a-refuge, and a shield,…to / those-who: believe!... Yes!... *(read: Proverbs 30:5)…
Dear-reader!... We-are-those, who,…hope / even-in: grief!... Yes!...

Example: Being separated, from our loved-ones,…in-this-life / is-truly: hard!... But, losing a loved-one,…in / Death: is-much-harder!... Yes!... And, it creates a sense of,…loss / that-won’t, be made right; until we’re, reunited with,…them!...

When, the-new-believers,…at / “Thessalonica”; wondered about, such losses,…our / Apostle-Paul, wrote: *(read: 1st Thessalonians 4:13)*…

He, explained that,…as / believers-in-Jesus; we can live, in,…”expectation”: of a wonderful, reunion!... Yes!...

“Together”,…forever / in-the-presence,…of: Christ-Jesus!... The-Son-of-God!... Our Lord, and Saviour!... *(see: verse – 17)*…

Friends!... Few experiences,…(”Mark”) / us-as-deeply, as,…the-separations: we endure!... But, by-in-and-thru,…Jesus / we-have: Hope!... Yes, sir!... Amen. *(of-being: reunited)*…

And, in the midst of,…grief-and-loss / we, (His-Faithful-Followers); can find the comfort, we need,…in-that-enduring: promise!... *(see: verse – 18)*…

Father-in-Heaven!... “There’s nothing, on this,…Earth / that-can-fill; these deep places, in our hearts,…which-have-been / made: empty. By-in-and-thru, many previous,…losses!... Draw us, to,…Your-Son!... And, comfort us,…with / Your-own: Love-and-Grace!”… Amen.

P.S. Don’t be, uninformed about those,…who / sleep-in: Death!... So, that you don’t,…grieve / like-the-rest,…of: mankind. Who, possess no,…Hope!... Amen. *(read: 1st Thessalonians 4: 13)*…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
120929_th.gif
120929_th.gif (7.8 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
103878_th.gif
103878_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
103732_th.gif
103732_th.gif (6.94 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

ON-EARTH,…AS-IN,…(“HEAVEN”)!...

Friends!... Jesus’-own-Death, was,…”necessary” / to-cover-our: many sins!... *(it-was, The-Father’s,…own: set-forth-criteria)*… Yes!...

And, who-of-us,…can / argue-with: Almighty-God?...

The shedding,…of / Jesus’-own-Blood,…was-a: “collateral-repair!”…

The-Son’s, exemplary-obedience,…”restores” / our-fallen: state-of-affairs!... All, who-believe-in,…The-Son / possess-Hope: in-a-resurrection, from,…Death’s-Grip!... *(read: Romans 5: 17-19)*…

This,…”collateral-repair” / cost: Jesus-own-Life!... *(to-many-of-us: this doesn’t, seem very fair)*…

Let’s always, remember that,…”Subjection-and-Submission” / deals-with,…accepting; our superiors and their,…”Ways!”… Amen.

And, as-sure-as,…The-Heavens / are-higher-than: The-Earth!... So, are,…God’s-Ways!... Yes!... Higher-than-ours!... Amen.

Dear-Jesus!... “I-for-one, believe,…in: You!... Yes!... And, I-know-that,…Your / Sacrifices: count-for-me!... As-a-believer, and as one,…of,…Your-own: Followers!”… Amen.

Friends!... “Everything”,…God / does; He-does-it,…for,…His-Names’-Sake!... Why?...

Answer: To preserve-and-uphold,…His-Holiness!... His-Sanctity!... His-Perfection!... His-Flawless, and Unblemished,…”Character!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... It’s, Who,…our-living / God: is!... Yes!... Holy!... Holy!... Holy!... That’s-right!... *(read: Nehemiah 1: 8-9)*…

Friends!... If we are,…”Unfaithful” / God, will scatter us; among the peoples!... Yes!... But, if you return to,…Him, *(Yahweh)* / and-keep,…plus,…”Do”: His-Commandments!... Then,…though / you-have-been, “out-cast”,…even to the / utter-most-parts,…of: existence!...

It is, even from,…there / that: Almighty-God, will gather you,…back!... Yes!...

Friends!... Where, God,…has-chosen / to-make, His-Name: dwell… It is there, where we want,…to / be: Yes!...

“The-New-Jerusalem”,…is a / spiritual-government; descending from above. Where, there will be the very,…”Throne-of-God!”… *(read: Revelation 22:1)*…

(“AND”),…of-the,…”Lamb!”… Yes!... Two-Thrones!... Yes!... And, for,…(”emphasis-sake”) / it’s mentioned,…again – in: *(read: Revelation 22:3)*…

Do we, (Not),…already / have; The-House-of-Representatives?... And, the,…Senate-Chamber?... Our,…own / Earthly-Governmental-Bodies; they indeed, mirror the celestial-realm. In many ways, we have been made,…in / God’s-own: Image!... Amen.

The,…”River” / mentioned-in: *(Revelation 22:1)*… This,…”Divides” / our: “New-Jerusalem!”… With,…The-Son’s-Dominion / on-one: side!... And,…God’s-Throne / on-the: other-side!...

For,…The-Son / will-always-be,…in: “Subjection!”… Yes!... To,…His-Father!... *(our: Most-High-God)*… Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name!...

Dear-reader!... The-Son, is most,…pleased / to serve, His-Father!... Just, as,…we / Jesus’-Faithful-Followers; shall always be,…”Subjected” / to: The-Son’s-own-Rule!... Over, our personal,…lives!... Amen.

All-of-it,…done-by: God’s-own-Will…

Dear-reader!... We-are-those, who,…worship / a-living-God!... Yes!... The-only,…One!... *(in-existence)*…

He, is a,…God / of-much: “Law-n-Order!”… Yes!... A – True / “Rank-n-File”: does indeed, exist on,…Earth!... As-it-is,…in: Heaven!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
103714_th.gif
103714_th.gif (7.6 KiB) Viewed 1826 times
319943_th.jpg
319943_th.jpg (6.98 KiB) Viewed 1826 times
103716_th.gif
103716_th.gif (5.94 KiB) Viewed 1826 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

FIRST,…(“FORGIVE”)!...

Dear-God!... “Help me, to humbly serve,…others!”... Amen.

Friends!... Let us, continue to serve,…one-another / the way,…a host; welcomes a guest. True-greatness, resides in,…”serving!”… Yes!...

May your life, be one of,…”reflecting” / our – Master: Jesus-of-Nazareth!... *(a-legacy-of: humbleness)*… (read: Mark 9:35)

“Anyone, who wants to be,…first / must-be; the very last. And, the servant of,…all”… Amen.

Having, tasted both,…”successes-and-failures” /I-today, credit my Faith: in our dearest,…Jesus!... Yes!... For, sustaining,…me.

Though, we-may-fall. We, shall-rise,…again!...

Dear-reader!... Those, who trust in,…”The-Father!”… These, very-same-will,…experience / difficulties: yes!... And, many hardships,…also / that’s-right!...

However,…The-Father / is: Faithful… He, will-give-us,…the strength / by-in-and-thru: His-Son!... Yes!... Put, your confidence in,…”The-Holy-Spirit!”…

He, shall guide you,…toward: Truth!...

Heavenly-Father!... “Thank-You, that,…in, every trial / and in, every,…disappointment: You’re-always-there, close to us. Offering, (who-believe); the comfort-and-strength, of,…The-Holy-Spirit’s / Presence-and-Power; this helps us, to rise-up,…once: more!”… Amen.

Friends!... From the seemingly-mundane,…to the / significant-struggles: “God-is-There!”… Yes!... God, also heals,…bitter / divisions: between-family-members!... Yes!...

Example: Take,…”Esau”. And, his-brother,…”Jacob”. A, one-time,…schemer / Jacob; had robbed,…Esau / of-their; Father’s-Blessings!...

But, 20-years-later,…Almighty-God / *(Yahweh)*,…calls-upon,… Jacob; to return to, their homeland. So,…Jacob / sent-ahead, bountiful-gifts,…to: appease – Esau!...

But,…Esau / ran-to-meet, Jacob; and embrace him. He, threw his arms,…around / his-neck,…and: kissed – Jacob!... And, they,…wept!... *(read: Genesis 33:4)*…

Their reunion, stands as a classic,…example / of; God’s-own-urging, to settle our anger,…with / a: family-member. *(before-ever-thinking,…of: offering God, any – homage)*… To include, even our own,…talents-and-treasures / to: God!... Amen. *(read: Matthew 5: 23-24)*…

Instead,…”First, go and be reconciled,…to / them; then come and offer, your,…gifts!”… *(see: verse – 24)*…

Jacob, obeyed,…God!... By reconciling with,…Esau. And, later,…setting-up / an-altar-to: God!... *(read: Genesis 33:20)*…

What-a-beautiful,…order!...

First, strive for,…(“Forgiveness-and-Reconciliation”) / then, at,…God’s-Altar: He, shall receive,…you!... Amen.

Dear-God!... “When, I hold onto,…hard-feelings / against-another; inspire me, on the way,…to,…Your-Altar / to - first: Forgive!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
120533_th.gif
120533_th.gif (4.81 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
116185_th.gif
116185_th.gif (7.41 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
109126_th.gif
109126_th.gif (6.47 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-IS-ABOUT,…(“RELATIONSHIPS”)!...

Heavenly-Father!... “If, I’m left to myself,…I’ll / likely: play-it-safe!... Stay, home. Stay, comfortable. Keep,…quiet. But, I know that,…You / ask, something different: yes, of-all-of,…us. Help me, discern,…what-to-do / to – Honor: You!”… Amen.

Lead – me,…Jesus!... “Aim,…my – spirit / toward something: good. Toward,…justice-for-all. Toward,…Your-Father’s-Righteous / Ways; prompt me,…in-godly-matters, always reflecting: Your-Healing-Goodness, inside of all,…things!”… Amen.

Friends!... We must, allow,…this-thing-called / fear – to: “dissolve!”… Yes!... Don’t allow, fear,…to / stifle-your-love,…for: others.

Our, Apostle-John,…teaches / us-that; if we allow, love-to-wither,…or / hide-in-the, face,…of / fear; that-this, in,…it-of-itself,…is-like-living / in: “Death!”… *(read: 1st John 3: 14)*…

Dear-reader!... To,…love-freely and unafraid,…is-to-be / filled-with: “The-Holy-Spirit!”… Yes!...

God-of-Love!... “You-are-Love!... And, to,…live-in-Love / is-to-live,…in: You!... I-long-to, live with that,…kind-of-fearless / Joyous-Love!... Yes!... So, fill me with,…The-Holy-Spirit!... And, carry me,…ever-deeper / into: Your-Love!... Until, my fears,…dissolve / and, Your-Love; freely indwells, by-in-and-thru,…me!”… Amen.

Friends!... Our-living-God, *(Yahweh: His-Infinite-Name)*,…speaks-to-us, by-in-and-thru,…our: Holy-Scriptures!... Yes!...

His-Discipline, is very much,…”relational”… Rooted, in,…His-Love!... And, in,…His-Desire / for-what’s-best: for each of,…us!...

Often-times, it’s uncomfortable,…but / Almighty-God’s-Discipline; is truly a,…”Gift!”… Yes!... Although, we don’t always,…see-it / that: way.

Sometimes, we fear,…”God’s-Discipline!”… At-other-times, we,…misinterpret / bad-things, in-our-lives; as being,…”God’s-Discipline!”…

This, is-far-from,…the-very-heart / of-our: loving-Father!... He, disciplines us,…because / He: “Delights-in-us!”… Yes!...

And, He,…”corrects-us” / because,…He: “Loves-Us!... Amen.

May, we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); learn to accept it, when we hear,…”God’s-Voice-of-Correction!”…

How do we, know it is,…present?...

Answer: In our,…hearts-and-minds / we will experience: “Convictions!”… Amen. *(especially-when-reading: His-Word)*…

May we, (who-believe); thank God, that,…He / “Delights-in-us”; enough to lead, us,…to-what’s: Best!... Amen.

God-in-Heaven!... “Help me, to recognize,…Your-Discipline / so-that-I,…can discover; the freedom,…You: offer!”… Amen. *(read: Proverbs 3: 11)*…

Jehovah!... You-are-my,…God!...

“Empower – me, by-in-and-thru,…The-Holy-Spirit!... So, I can show,…others / the-accessible-path; which leads to,…Your-Approachable-Son,…our-dearest: Jesus!”... Amen.

Friends!... We are all, invited to enter,…”Eternity!”… How,…so?...

Answer: By walking, this narrow-path,…of / reconciliation,…with: The-Father!... How,…so?...

Answer: By-in-and-thru, a personal relationship,…with / God’s-Son!... *(Jesus-of-Nazareth)*…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
112362_th.gif
112362_th.gif (7.34 KiB) Viewed 1816 times
314916_th.jpg
314916_th.jpg (6.19 KiB) Viewed 1816 times
112283_th.gif
112283_th.gif (4.21 KiB) Viewed 1816 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

WHAT-CAN-YOU,…(“DO”)?...

Loving-God!... And, Creator-of-Life!... *(Yahweh)*… Your-Glorious-Name!...

“Teach us, to trust,…Your-Messenger / Jesus!... Yes!... At-all-times. In good and in bad, moments!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven!... “We, (who-believe), know that our loyalty, to both,…You-and-Your / Son; may indeed cost, us,…dearly. As we say, (No); to others, their,…expectations-and-demands!”… Amen.

Friends!...

Dare-to-be,…a / Daniel;
Dare-to-stand,…alone.
Dare-to-know,…God’s-Word;
Then, dare-to-have,…it: known!... Amen.

Dear-reader!... Over-the-years, many believers,…in / Jesus, *(under-the-peril, of: Death)*,…have offered a / firm-refusal; when commanded to disobey,…Almighty-God!...

The,…”Story-of-Daniel” / is-one-such: story!... When, a royal edict,…threatened / that-anyone, who; prayed to any god, (other-than-the: king),…would-be / thrown-into-the: “Lion’s-Den!”…

Our,…Daniel / remained: “Faithful”… Yes!... Discarding, safety,…*(read: Daniel 6: 12)*…

Three-times-daily, Daniel,…got-down / on-his-knees, and: prayed!... Giving, thanks,…to /his: God!... *(see: verse – 10)*… No matter,…the-cost!... Amen.

Friends!... How well, we would be,…if / we-did: the same. Sometimes, our choice is,…”clear!”… Though, everyone around us,…implores / us; to go along, with their own,…”prevailing-opinions!”…

Example: *(such-as: Our dearest, Jesus!... Being, God,…Himself!... Wrong, these very same,…still-stand: Yes!... Gravely-Erring)*… Amen.

We-are-those, who will never,…”turn-from” / our-obedience-to, both: The-Father and His-Son!... And, a-firm,…”Amen!”… This, is what we offer,…at / “great-costs!”… Yes!...

“Give-us, (courage): Son-of-God!”… Yes!... To fulfill, our,…duties!... *(for-emphasis-sake: read, Daniel-chapter: 6)*…

Almighty-God!... “Help us, to see how big,…You / really-are; and to stop, trying to fit,…You: into our own, little,…Pandora’s-Box!... For, You’re,…truly / immeasurable: unfathomable-and-unconfined!”… Amen.
I-ask-you, this,…today:
Are we, deeply-touched by the sufferings,…of / others?... Are you, gentle-and-kind?... Do we, long for,…goodness / in ourselves, and: in-others?... Are we, merciful to those,…who / struggle-and-fail?... Are, you,…”single-minded” / in-your: Love-for-Jesus?...
Are you,…”Kind” / to-those-who: misuse – you?... *(boy: do-I-ever, fall-short, with this one,…virtue)*…
What about, returning,…”good-for-evil?”… Are we,…”Happy?”… *(in-the-deepest: sense)*…

I-for-one, sure do have,…a lot / to-ask,…Jesus: for!... I-fall-short, everyday,…with / all-that-is, mentioned: above!... Do – you?...

Father!... “My personal-prayer, today,…is / that,…You; restore – order, in our country. Save,…Your / people,…whom: You – Love!”… Amen.

“Today, alongside,…Your-Son / we-stand-in: Your-Presence!... Crying-out, to,…You: in – distress!... Enable us, to see what,…we-can-be / as-we-continue; to rely on,…Your-Son; with a growing, awareness of,…The-Holy-Spirit’s: Presence!... Yes!... By-in-and-thru, our-daily-lives. Show me, what,…You / can-do-with: me!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
112229_th.gif
112229_th.gif (6.37 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
116158_th.gif
116158_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
341092_th.gif
341092_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-GRACE,…OF: (“GIVING”)!...

Friends!... I-urge-you,…to / “obey!”… Yes!... Listen-to-God!... He, (Yahweh); promises,…”Peace” / to: His-own-people!... Are you, one-of,…His: own?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

To you,…”His-Faithful-Servants” / may you never; turn to,…folly!...

Surely,…”God’s-Salvation” / is-very-near,…to; those who, fear and reverence,…Him!... Yes!... Those, who rebel against our,…living-God / shall-indeed: perish!...

Dear-reader!... When, we-listen-to,…God / by-obeying, His-Teachings; He’ll – help, us navigate,…even-the-most / troubled: waters!... *(in-this-present: life)*… Yes!...

Father-in-Heaven!... “Help us, to stay close,…to / You; in our thoughts, words-and-actions. Use,…us / as: Your-own-Sounding,…Boards!... Bringing,…Your-Hope / to: others!”… Amen.

First,…learn-to-give,…yourselves / to-the-very: “Son-of-God!”… *(our-dearest: Jesus)*… Then, thereafter,…”give” / by-the-will,…of: God!... Yes!... To all,…others!... *(especially-to: The very Household,…of,…Faith)*… Amen. *(read: 2nd Corinthians 8:5)*…

Friends!... See, that you,…”excel” / in-this-act,…of: (“GRACE”)!... (see: verse – 7)… For, this proves that,…our / love – is: “genuine!”… (see: verse – 8)…

Dear-reader!... The basis, for our,…giving / is-the, sacrificial-nature; of our,…Christ-Jesus!... Yes!... He,…”Gives” / as,…The-Father; has also given,…”All-Things” / to: His-Son!...

For,…The-Son / is: “First-and-Foremost!”… In the very,…(“eyes”),…of: The-Father!... Jesus, left,…”The-Riches-of-Heaven” / alongside: His-Father!...

To come,…to this / Earth!... to become, a-servant-of,…*(“ALL”)*… Amen. Yes!... Let’s never, change this truth,…shall-we!... For, we,…(“annul”) / and make, completely,…void; The-Son’s-Message, if we begin to,…”erroneously-merge” / The-Son: by making Him,…God – Himself!... Amen.

Though,…Jesus / was-already-rich,…yet; it was for, our own sake,…that / He: became – poor!... *(see: verse – 9)*…

Yes!... Jesus!... The-very,…”Son-of-God!”… He, excelled-in-this,…(“GRACE-OF-GIVING”)!... Which, was learned from,…His-Father!... For,…”All-Things” / proceed – from: The-Father!... Amen.

And,…(“All-Things”) / are-subject-to: The-Father!... *(including: His-Son)*… Yes!...

Loving-God!... “You, are so,…Good!... Please, give us the opportunities,…to / continue-blessing: others… In-by-and-thru, the very powers and wisdom,…You’ve / bestowed-upon: Your-Only-Son!”… Amen.

Friends!... We-are-those, messengers,…of / the-churches,…to the: (“GLORY-OF-CHRIST”)!... Yes!...

Just, as,…Jesus / was-and-still, remains: The-Messenger!... *(to-the / “GLORY-OF-THE-FATHER”)*… His-God!... Our – God!... Amen-and-Amen. *(read: 2nd Corinthians 8:23)*…

So, give,…”proof” / about-your: Love!... And, about,…our / boasting,…of: these – truths!...

In-closing: I-ask-you,…”Where, is our sacrificial,…service / and-our: giving?... Is it, fitted into your,…personal-lives / daily?... Who, out-there,…needs / your: encouragements?...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
105660_th.gif
105660_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
348619_th.gif
348619_th.gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
348617_th.jpg
348617_th.jpg (7.43 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“FAITHFULLY,…WALKING!”…

Friends!... Who, among us,…hasn’t-had / some-kind-of,…unexpected; disappointing experience, that sends our minds,…into / over-drive: with many, exclamations-and-questions?...

A family-member, cuts-off communication,…without / explanation; what-about, health gains,…being: reversed?...

A company, relocates,…unexpectedly. A-life-altering, accident,…suddenly: occurs!...

Dear-reader!... Life, doesn’t always work-out,…the way / we’d-like-it: to…

For example: It didn’t, for,…Job!... If, there was anyone,…who qualified / for-a-life; free from trouble, it was,…Job!... This man, was,…blameless-and-upright. He, feared,…God!... And, shunned,…evil… *(read: Job 1: 1)*…

When, Job’s-own-wife,…counseled / him – to: “curse, God and die!”… *(see: Job 2: 9 )*… Job’s-own-words, to his wife,…were / wise; instructive-and-fitting,…for us,…as: well… Yes, sir!...

Friends!... When,…”things-happen” / big-or-small,…that; we’d rather not,…face.

“Shall we, accept good,…from / God; and not,…trouble?... In all this, Job,…did-not-sin / in-what-he: said!”… *(see: verse – 10)*… *(beware-of-the,…”power”,…of: spoken-words)*…

By,…”God’s-own-Strength” / may-our-trust, in,…and-reverence,…for / Him: always – remain, steadfast. Yes!... Even, when we can’t,…understand / how, He’s-at-work; during our most,…difficult-days!... Amen.

Father-in-Heaven!... “Help me, to,…trust / You,…and-to: Honor-You!... Yes!... Even, when I can’t see,…Your-Hand / or – understand: Your-Plan!”… Amen.

I-pray-that: “God’s-Grace, be so powerfully,…present / in-your-lives,…that, none-of-you; have,…any: needs!”… Amen. *(read: Acts 4: 33-34 )*…

May we, respond,…as that,…early-church / did!... Yes!... Unselfishly, meeting,…each-other’s: “needs!”… *(willingly-freely-giving)*… From-our-hearts!...

Dear-reader!... This,…”act” / of,…given-freely; makes us,…”vessels” / of: God’s-own-Grace!... Yes!... *(as-fellow-believers / in: His-Son)*…
“One-in-Heart, and in,…mind!”… *(see: verse – 32)*…

Thank-You,…God!... “For, all,…You’ve / given-to: me. Including,…Your-Grace!... Help me, to extend,…Your-Grace / to: others!”… Amen.

Friends!... Put-your-Faith,…in / Jesus!... That’s-your-ticket, to entering,…”His-Father’s-Kingdom!”… Yes!... Let, your,…”outer-life” / reflect-your, inward – Love: for both,…The-Father and His-Son!... Yes!...

We, too,…can-shape-our / lives; by-in-and-thru, the wisdom of our,…”Holy-Scriptures!”… Despite, our many,…struggles. Keep-studying!... As – always / by: “Faith!”…

Heavenly-Father!... “Show me, new-things,…about / You; as-I-read, our,…Bible!... Teach me,…Your – Ways: show me,…Your – Love!”… Amen.

Search me,…God!... And, know my heart. Test me, and know my,…thoughts!...*(read: Psalm 139: 23)*…

Precious-Father!... “Thank-You, for loving me,…as / Your-own: Child!... Despite, the many times,…I’ve / disappointed: You!... Help me, to yield,…all-of-myself / to: You!... In-full-assurance,…I-stand-today / knowing-that,…Your-Son, (our-dearest: Jesus),…Faithfully-Walks: besides – me!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
116185_th (1).gif
116185_th (1).gif (7.41 KiB) Viewed 1736 times
112285_th.gif
112285_th.gif (2.54 KiB) Viewed 1736 times
112284_th.gif
112284_th.gif (3.19 KiB) Viewed 1736 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

WATCH,…(“HIM”),…CLOSELY!...

Friends!... Have you, mistakenly interpreted,…God’s-Gifts / as-some-object: of – praise?... Instead, of realizing that,…it’s / His-Mercy,…and: Grace?...

This-is-what, God,…extends / to-us: the most!... Yes!... Only, our,…Holy-God / *(Yahweh)*: is-the-truest, source of every,…”good-gift!”… Amen.

Both,…The-Father and His-Son / are worthy, of,…our: worship!...

Dear-God!... “I worship, You!... As my, all-powerful,…God!... The-very-One,…Who / hears-my: prayers. Yes!... Thank-You, for,…sustaining-my-life,…and / for: caring-for-me!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... Know-this-Truth!...

The-Holy-Spirit, uses all of,…God’s / reliable-words; to truly transform,…us!... This,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / affirms-that, God’s-Story; will end,…well: for-all-believers,…in,…”His-Son!”… *(Jesus-of-Nazareth)*…

Friends!... We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), may not know,…or / understand-everything: in – our, Bible!... But, we-do-know,…*(unequivocally-and-emphatically)*… That,…The-Son-of-God / returns,…and: He-will-not,…tarry!... No, sir!...

Jesus, brings,…with / Him: His-Father’s-Glory!... Yes!... Jesus, “vindicates” – us,…from / the-grasp-of: sin!... He, will,…”right-every-wrong!”…

Jesus,…makes / all-things-new: *(according-to: His-Father’s-Will)*… Amen. He, shall,…reign-over-us / as-our: Saviour!... Yes!... Forever!...

Now, I-don’t-know,…about / you,…but; in-my-eyes, that’s a great,…ending!... Which, only leads us,…to / a-new-beginning!... Amen.

“Just-Come, Lord,…Jesus!... Yes!... Just,…Come!”…

Dear-reader!... Our-living-God, He,…is / The-Master, of,…many: unanticipated-mercies!... Yes!... *(Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name)*…

He,…is-well-able / to cause: “Great-Good!”… And, He,…often-times / “springs-up”,…unexpectedly; out-of-the, hard,…gravel-pits,…of: Life’s – itself. Yes!... Look, for,…Him / in-your-most: unfavorable-circumstances!...
So,…(“WATCH,…HIM,…CLOSELY”)!... He,…may-do-it / again: today!...
Heavenly-Father!... “I-praise-You, for never changing. Your-Mercies, are truly,…new / every: morning. *(read: Lamentations 3: 23 )*… Help me, to look forward,…to / what,…You: have for me, today!”… Amen.

Friends!... Centuries, later,…our call / remains: pretty-much, the same. Yes!... That, is,…of-being,…able to / tell-others, about the wonders,…of-both: The-Father and His-Son!... Yes!...

Will you, leave your,…comfort-zone / to-talk-about: Jesus, to others?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!...
Each-of-us, in our own,…way / can, let someone,…else: know-about,…The-Father’s: “Saving-Grace!”… Yes!...
Jesus!... “Help me, to-be-ready,…to / tell-others,…of: Your-Good-News!”... Amen.
In-closing: Just know, that,…Jesus / has – (“satisfied”): His-God’s-Demands!... Yes!... You, today,…*(should-you-believe)*…stand / (“justified”) – and – (“reconciled”),…with: Your-Creator!...

That’s-right!... All-thanks-to,…Jesus’ / “many-good-works!”…
Dear-reader!... God’s-Loving-Mercy, continues to be,…”dispensed!”… Yes!... Because,…of / Jesus!... The-Son’s-Merits, are,…bar-none!... So, let us,…act,…justly / and-love, one-another: being – merciful. And, learn-to-walk,…”humbly!”… *(with-your: God)*… *(read: Micah 6: 6-8 )*… *(as – Jesus: still – does)*… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
116185_th.gif
116185_th.gif (7.41 KiB) Viewed 1731 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“HEAVENLY-FATHER,...I PETITION YOU!"....

Heavenly-Father!.... “I Petition You, this afternoon, on behalf,…of / all-my-friends.... Father, we need,…You / to-send-a, dedicated; Angelic-Force, over-shadowing each,…household. Take charge, with,…The-Holy-Spirit's / presence, and bring,…Peace: to-its-inhabitants!”....

Lord Jesus!... “We securely hold, Your-Right-Hand,…today; as we usher ourselves, to,…Your-Father's-Throne... Hear our pleas, and intercede with, these,…our: prayers!”....

Father!... “In, Jesus' - Name,...we-ask-for / Your-Divine-Assistance; with managing our lives, and our,…ways... Father, nothing-is-impossible,…with: You... And, no-one-can,…be / against us; when we have, You!”....

We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), believe,…as-we-receive / Your-Strength, Father; that-a-sense, of,…normalcy; will again, be regained: within our homes, and its,…occupants!....

Father!... “I Pray, that,…You / don't forget, Your-Promises; to us. And, of our,…Victoriously-Triumphant-Gains; as followers, of,…Your-Son: our Saviour,...Jesus-the-Christ!"....

In closing,...Sweet Jesus!... “As we petition, Your-Father,…in / Your-Name; know that, without-a-shadow, of,…a doubt, our / Faith, relies-upon: Your-Powerful-Deeds!”....

Thank You, Jesus,...for Your / many: sacrifices!....

Please, forgive us,…(“daily”),...for; we-are-constantly, learning,…Your-Father’s-Ways!... We, ask that,…You / have; patience-with-us, and,…show us: Your Loving Hands!... Dear, Son-of-God!...

And, finally: “Overshadow, my readers’,…household, with: Your-Limitless-Love!”... Amen.
Attachments
348652_th.gif
348652_th.gif (4.98 KiB) Viewed 1587 times
336174_th.gif
336174_th.gif (7.75 KiB) Viewed 1587 times
319941_th.gif
319941_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 1587 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Holy Spirit!.. Come rest over each of us. Make our tongues ready, to confess our sins, to the very,...Son of God!..

Yes, our Lord and Savior, none other than,...Jesus the Christ!..

Yes! That, in revealing, our well hidden,..."closet - skeletons", / we, Jesus faithful followers; may maintain this Heavenly Peace,... promised.

Life eternal, praising with the Angels and Yahweh,...our: living God!...

With your help, Sweet Jesus, we shall reign alongside of You,...inside / Your Father's Kingdom! Yes!...

As joint heirs, to all things.

Oh, Divine Savior!...

Transform me, into that person, who serves,...Your Father!... As, You,...have always done.

I pray that, You,...Jesus, destroy in me, all that,...which is not / of: Your Glorious Father.

Father in Heaven! To You, Jehovah,...I give / my hands. To do your work. I give my feet, to go,...Your Way!...

I give You, my eyes,...to see / as: You do. I give You, my tongue, to speak,..
Your own Words!...Yes!..

To You, the only true God!

I give You, my mind. So that, You,...may think / in; me.

But, above all,...dear Jehovah / just like,Your Son; I also, give,...You / my; heart.

That, You,..may love / in - me, all that You; have created. Amen.

Your friend, Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Thank you almighty God for this, another brand new day.

In Jesus name, we pray to you today. With more faith than yesterday, although our bodies are less and less,... virtuous; as we age daily.

Let us not forget, the Holy Spirit, and its power and empowerment, over us who believe. Yes.

This Spirit of Truth
, most sanctified,... empowers us / to speak; the spoken word, of almighty God.

So don't forget, don't just use your fingers, nor your hands only,...demarking / and pointing; at icons, like the little hearts, and the little,...("likes"),...symbols: on the internet.

Remember also, to,...speak-out / and: speak-up. To express openly. What has been so suppressed,...for / so long; yes.

The spoken word, of almighty God, whom the Holy Spirit inspires and guides us to,...exercise.

Only, the mute,...uses / sign language. We are not those, we are the,...("gifted"); with the power, to speak,...The-Word!...

So,..."speak it" / and speak it loud. Speak it,...proud.

Forgive us father, our sins.

Have mercy, on all,...of /us; each and everyone, who suffers,...throughout / the entire: world. Amen.

Your friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

You, Who,... is seated / at the right side, of,...God's own: Throne!...

Yes, You,...Who / shall occupy; David's throne, in the new Earth,... promised.

To You, Jesus,... I pray today.

Ever Glorious, Your position. Overseeing, many powers and principalities,... occupying; High Heavenly, places.

You, Son of God,...
recompensed; as a direct result, of,...Your / outstanding: Obedience!..

Intercede for us, Jesus!... We, Your faithful followers, praise You.

And, also, bless You. We adore, You!...

As together, we,...Glorify Your Father, yes.

In all things. We give You,..
thanks; dear Jesus!...

For, Your Great Gospel Message!...

The only begotten, Son!... Lamb of God!...

Son, of,...The Father; like no other, ever.

Receive our prayers. For, You, Jesus,... are the only; ordained, chosen, commissioned, invoked,... by, in and through: Almighty God!...

In the, Glory of The Father,...You / Jesus, alone; came as our,...Savior!...

And, You,... shall / also; return, soon,...enough.

I believe, in one,... God!...

("Yahweh"),...His Glorious Name!...

Our Father, Almighty. Maker of both, Heaven and Earth.

Both, old and new. And, of all things,... both / visible and invisible.

Yes, I believe in one,...appointed / Savior!...

His only begotten, Son. Jesus of Nazareth!...

Humanity's, Messiah,...yes. A Lord, Who,... will rule / in: Love!...

Born, of,...The Father!...

Before all ages, true and true. Amen.

Your Friend

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Friends, in the Name,... of the / Father; and of the Son and of the,...Holy Spirit!...

May the Grace, of our living God and the communion, of the chosen Christ, be with you all.

And, with your own spirit, as well.

Let us, dear reader; acknowledge our sins. And, so,...prepare ourselves / to; celebrate,...yes!...

The sacredness, of our appointed, Savior,...Jesus the Christ: today!...

I confess, to Almighty God and to you, ("my brothers and sister"), that I have,... greatly sinned.

Yes, in my thoughts and in my words. And, in what,...I have done.

As well, in what,...I have failed,...to do.

By, in and through,... all of my / most grievous faults; I asked Jesus, to bless me.

And, to pray,...for me. And, to,... His Father!...

Our God!... Yes!... His God!... Jehovah!...

I also pray, that our,..."Most High God" / have mercy: on us.

Yes, on us,...who believe.

Bringing us, to that,... ("Everlasting Life"),... promised.

You, Sweet Jesus, was sent to us,...from / The Father!...

Yes, to heal the,...("contrite of heart")!...

You, Son of God,...are today / seated at; the right hand, of,...The Father!...

To intercede, for us,...still. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Thank you, all,...for your support, your love, and your reading, of all of my passages.

Be them, in the lounge section, the stories section, the prayers section, and even in,. ..the: Christian poetry section.

Know that I love you, as,...He / Loves us; forever more.

Amen.

Your friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Dear Father in Heaven!..

Look upon my heart and mind, with a sincere, serene and kindly countenance. Accept me, a wretched sinner.

As, You,...Jehovah / once, were pleased; to accept the gifts, of your servant,...Abel...

And, to,...You, Jesus!... I pray that, You, Grant the place, of spiritual refreshment,...to all / who, today; have fallen asleep,...in / Your: Precious Name!...

Yes, the very same,...who, much like us / were sinners; hoping in, Your Father's,...Abundant Mercies!...

Graciously grant, fellowship.

Admit us, who,...
beside,... You,...Son of God / are: Your Faithful Followers!...

Yes, we know,....all too well / that; faith without works, is completely and utterly,...Dead!...

But, in,...Your company / we are not, weighed; by our marriage. But, rather, are granted or given,... our pardon / by - in and through, only: You!...

Yes, Jesus!... Because of You, we can see,...our: tomorrows.

And, to,...You / Holy Spirit!... Please, continue to make,...all things / good; sacred and true.

Fill us, bless us and bestow upon us,...Your, very / Spirit of Truth!...

Friends!... It is, Jesus of Nazareth,...Who, fulfilled / His Father's Will. And, none other. That's right.

He, Jesus, stretched out,...His Hands / many times, as He; endured,...His Passion!...

That being, of serving,...His God, Jehovah!... Yes!... Our own, God!...

Also,...His Father!... As well, ours!... Amen.

Friends!... The Son, broke the bonds, of,...Death!... As, He,...then, thereafter / revealed; The Resurrection Power!..

Yes,...The Power / of: His Father!
.. Who is in Heaven!...

And, so,... today / alongside the Angels, *(only those of goodwill, toward men)*,...we who believe, declare / Your Father's Glory!... Yes!..

Freely available, and for the grasping,...to whom: so - ever - wills!...

Heavenly Father!... Thank You, for holding,...Your Son / Worthy; to pay, this,...(" lofty price "): in our stead.

Minister to us, as we humbly pray,.../ partaking of this; Body of Christ!...And, gather all,...as being / One!...Yes!...

One, in love!... In vision!... In cause!... And, in both,...mindset and mission.

Yes!... May we all, dear reader!..
Be ultimately brought, to this place called,...("the fullness of charity")!...

Yes!... Together, inside,...God's Mercy!...

And, in closing: To You, Holy Spirit!... Never cease, in gathering,... a people / for: The Son!... We humbly, implore,
..You!...

For, it is,...at,...Jesus' - Command; that we, celebrate life!... Amen and amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...