Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“THE-PROMISES,…OF,…HELP!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:58 pm

“THE-PROMISES,…OF,…HELP!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”It is difficult to navigate this present life. I tend to drift, sometimes,…but; I will trust in Your Son (Jesus), to lead me and guide me,…by: the Faithfulness and reliability, of Your own words!”... Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Although clouds and darkness, sometimes shroud me,…I know that; You are close, by my side. For this, I thank You. Lord, it’s easy to let my circumstances,…change; how I understand You. Help me, to remember that You,…are good and Faithful; even though, I can’t see everything,…and; may not understand how Your Father, is working for,…and in: me!”… Amen.

Dear Jesus,…”Thank You for the friends, who demonstrate Your Love,…to me. Help me to do the same, for them,…and; for those around me. Most of all, thank You,…for; being the friend, who sticks closer,…than: any brother, or sister. Lord, we give You,…our; deepest grief, as well as,…my profoundest Joy!”… Amen.

Thank You, (Jesus),…for; “Your constant presence, no matter what today,…holds. You alone, are as Faithful,…as Your Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

Dear Father,…”Help me to manage, my time and enjoy the gifts,…of; this present world, today. Thank You, Heavenly-Father, for the promise of eternal-life,…through Your Son’s; shed and atoning blood. Father-in-Heaven, thank You for the promises of Your help,…when; we are tempted, and for the truth that Satan’s own power,…is indeed: most limited!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
e-mail: Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“STEPPING-OUT,…IN-FAITH!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:24 pm

“STEPPING-OUT,…IN-FAITH!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”Give us the wisdom, to recognize temptation,…and; the humility to rely, on Your Spirit,…for: the strength necessary, to resist it!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”You are beautiful. No wonder, I Love You!... Deepen my Love, for You today,…I pray. Help me see, Your beauty,…in; new ways. In my times of trial, dear Lord,…teach me; to wait for You. But, please teach me,…even more; to trust the Love, You have for me. And as I do, may I learn,…Your wisdom; and have the patience, to endure all future trials and tests!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”Increase my awareness of Your Love, for us,…and; Your delight in us, so we can show this present world,…the difference: You make, in our personal lives!”… Amen.

Lord Jesus,…”I want to learn, to reach-out to others,…and; share Your Love, and forgiveness,…that comes only: from Your Father-in-Heaven. Teach me and help me, to (“STEP-OUT,…IN-FAITH); and trust. Awaken my heart, Lord,…to; those You care about, including the poor and helpless,…the hungry and homeless: the troubled and hopeless, in our communities!”… Amen.

Jesus,…”Show me what, I’m clinging on to,…the most; and if someone else needs it more than I, open my heart and my hands,…and; help me, to give it away today,…to: whom-so-ever needs of me, and what I may possess. Lord, our world around us,…is sometimes so dark; that it’s difficult to see, Your-Power and Goodness!... Thank You, for the reminders,…that; the darkness, does (Not) and will (Not),…prevail: forever. Nor, will it dispel Your Father’s truths!”… Amen.

And finally,…”Help us to wait, with great expectations,…for; the day of Your return (dear Jesus), when we shall all see,…You: light-up Your Great-White-Throne!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
e-mail: Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“I’M-CHOOSING,…YOU,…TODAY!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:48 pm

“I’M-CHOOSING,…YOU,…TODAY!”…

Lord, Jesus,…”Help me, to trust You,…especially; when my personal life, seems discordant and out-of-tune. I thank You, because I’m part of Your symphony; and Your song, is Perfect!... Having put my complete Faith, in Your Father’s-Goodness,…has in turn; place a song, in my heart!”… Amen.

Thank-You, Jesus,…”For Your Faithful Love, the very same Love,…that; Your Father has shown You. And, for the Love of,…my family and dear-friends, present here,…at: this wonderful website. Please, help me find,…new ways, daily; to show this, newfound Love,…to others!”… Amen.

Folks, we’ve learned to Love,…only because; we were first Loved, by our Creator and His Son!... Dear friends, to become spiritually fit,….feed; on the Word-of-God, and begin to exercise,…this Faith!...

Heavenly-Father,…”When I rely, on anything other than Your Love,…in my personal efforts, to initiate change in others; it is then, that I begin to neglect to Love,…You: with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength. And, so,…because of this; (I’M-CHOOSING,…YOU,…TODAY), yes Father,…I’m exchanging my personal strength,…for Yours!”… Amen.

Lord, Jesus,…”You’re the Son of our living God. Please forgive all those, who have mistakenly called You,…anything else; cleanse those, who have perverted and twisted,…Your simple truths. Many have wrongly divided,…Your Father’s-Word. These very same, believe You to be,…our Father-in-Heaven; Himself!... They forget that, You (Sweet-Jesus), all along insisted on being sent by Your Father,…and of only wanting; to serve under His will, and (Never) under Your own. And that, Your Father,…is much Greater than; You ever,…have been!”… Amen.

Mankind’s traditions and religious rituals, have always made void,…Your Father’s-Word!... Please help us, (The Faithful Believers) to dispel these confused characters,…with Your simple-truths. And cut-short, Satan’s days. Even so, come Jesus,…come!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
http://facebook.com/israel.falcon.35

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“WHAT’S,…IN-YOUR,…HEART?”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:57 pm

“WHAT’S,…IN-YOUR,…HEART?”…

My worries end, where my Faith,…begins!... Dear Heavenly-Father,…”Thank-You, for Your never-changing character. I know today, that You are always present,…and; at work, in my personal life. Thank-You, for the promise of,…Your forgiveness; made possible, by Your Son (Jesus). May that promise, lighten the darkest,…of my days, ahead!”… Amen.

Lord, Jesus,…”May I Love and serve You, with all of my heart,…wherever; You place me, today. As I trust, fully in You,…please; direct my steps. I don’t see, the end of my road,…but; You do. I shall continue to trust You,…for; what I can’t see. I know, that whatever lies,…just around, the next bend; You’ll bring me, through it!”… Amen.

Folks, our individual paths,…will indeed; have many obstacles, but the Son-of-God,…will lead us; over and/or through, them all.

You, my Lord,…”Because You bore, that Roman-Cross,…You today; now bear, Your Crown-of-Glory!... Out of that mockery, You emerged with,…much Majesty!... Help me, Big-Brother,…to; value what, You value. And, as I strive daily,…to follow Your examples; I pray that You, will be pleased (as well, Your Father-in-Heaven); with what You see, in my heart!”… Amen.

Remember always, dear-reader and friends,…that; the true-measure of any man and/or woman,…is: (“WHAT’S,…IN-YOUR,…HEART”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“YOUR-NAME,…IS,…WRITTEN-HERE!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:02 pm

“YOUR-NAME,…IS,…WRITTEN-HERE!”…

Sweet-Jesus,…”I shall tell, of the Power of,…Your awesome deeds; and I will proclaim, Your Father’s Great-Works. May we all, come together,…to; celebrate Your Father’s abundant Goodness, and joyfully sing,…of: His Divine-Righteousness!”… Amen.

Folks, His Father-in-Heaven,…is; most gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich-in-Love!... His Faithful people (yes, meaning you and I), extol Jehovah,…our living God!...

Dear Lord,…”I will tell, of the Glory,…of; Your Father’s-Kingdom, and of His Might,…so, all will know: that His Dominion, will endure through all generations. Your Father-in-Heaven, is most trust-worthy,…in all, He promises; and Faithful, in all,…He does!”… Amen.

Dear reader and friends, our Christ-Jesus,…the Son-of-God; upholds all, who fall,…and: up-lifts all, who are bowed-down. Please know that, our eyes look to Jesus,…as He; gives us all, our spiritual-food,…in due time!...

Dear Jesus,…”Your Father, opens His hands,…and; satisfies the desires, of every living-thing. Please be near, to all of us,…who; call on You, in Truth. We, Your Faithful Followers,…refuse; to be defeated. For every problem in our personal lives,…we have One, simple-remedy; we have, You!”… Amen.

Dear friends, His Father-in-Heaven,…knows exactly; what you are facing, today. His knowledge of you, (dear-reader); is so intimate, that it is,…as if: (“YOUR-NAMES,…WERE-WRITTEN”), on the palms, of His hands!...(see, Isaiah 49: 16 ). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“ONE-LOVE,…AS-IF,…FOR-ALL”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:45 pm

“ONE-LOVE,…AS-IF,…FOR-ALL”…

“Thank-You, Jesus,…for being our; living-water. Thank-You, for Your willingness to die on that,…horrendous, Roman-Cross; and for Your Father’s Power, that caused You to rise,…even; from the Dead, in order to provide us all (Your Faithful Followers),…that: very same outcome!”… Amen.

Dear Lord,…”Thank-You, for Your Father’s-Word,…that; teaches me how to Love You, and others. Thank-You, also,…for; the people, You have placed and are still placing,…in my personal life; many of them, who have been my mentors,…and who: have constantly reminded me, of Your Truths!”… Amen.

Folks, true-wisdom,…begins and ends; with Almighty-God!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”Remind us, that You are present,…even; in the dull and ordinary tasks, but in a most extra-ordinary,…way. May we (The Faithful Believer), do even the smallest tasks,…diligently; just for Your Name’s sake!”… Amen.

Dear reader and friends, a willing spirit,…changes; the drudgery of duty, into a labor-of-Love!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Help me to shun, anything that distracts me,…from; Your Son (Jesus), so that I may always,…find enjoyment: in You (The Living-God, and Father of Christ). And, in Your Divine-Plan,…for me!”… Amen.

Dear-friends, Almighty-God (through the shed and atoning-blood, of His Son), Loves every one of us,…as-if; there were but, only one-of-us,…to Love!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“WON’T-YOU,…JUST-BE,…THE-MESSAGE?”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:47 pm

“WON’T-YOU,…JUST-BE,…THE-MESSAGE?”…

Loving-Father,…”Forgive me for my, outbursts of anger,…today; I choose freely, to lay-down my sinfulness and accept Your Father’s Mercy and Grace. For, His Grace,…gives us all; what we don’t deserve (that being, Salvation); while His Mercy, prohibits us from,…receiving; what we do, deserve (which is condemnation)!”…

Dear-reader and friends, fools tend to give,…full vent; to their rage. But, the wise,….bring much calm; in the end…(see, Proverbs 29: 11 ).

Sweet-Jesus,…”Here I am, ready to serve Your Father-in-Heaven,…in; whatever way, He desires. Please lead me!”… Amen.

Folks, our Creator’s call (through His Son),…to achieving, any task; always includes His personal strength (over-shadowing and indwelling, within our own spirit): to complete it!... Did you know, that you can catch,…more humming-birds; with honey, than you ever could,…with: vinegar?... Please understand, that this also goes,…for; the way in which, we all choose to present,…ourselves: and the things, we are passionate,…about!...

I today, invite you (dear-friends); to keep in mind, that we are living in perilous-times,…when; humanity itself, is again shifting-away,…from; what once was considered,…to be: a true and godly character. I implore you (dear-reader) to bring forth,…the changes; you wish to create, with full understanding,…compassion and love!...

And, allow others to follow you,…because; of who, you truly are. Folks, be the leader,…who needs-no-words; (“WON’T-YOU,…JUST-BE,…THE-MESSAGE”),…for our Messiah?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“COUNTING,…MY,…BLESSINGS!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:26 am

“COUNTING,…MY,…BLESSINGS!”…

Folks, the same living God (Yahweh),…who; stirs the seas, wants us to turn,…to His Son (Jesus): for help. It is the safe-harbor, of Jesus’-Love,…that; we long for, most.

Lord, Jesus,…”We tend to react, defensively,…when; people shun us, or attack us,…for our Faith. Give us, Your courage to offer wise,…and; gentle-responses. The more we begin to live, like You,…the more; others will be drawn, to You!”… Amen.

Dear-Father,…”I want to have, an intimate relationship with Your Son,…Christ-Jesus; I today, invite Him,…to be part; of my entire day, from the time I awake,…until I go, to sleep. By Your Grace, Father-in-Heaven,…help me; to live peaceably with others. Help me to recognize, when I’m the difficult person,…in; other people’s lives, and need most,…Your intervention. Please, give me the will and desire,…to change!”… Amen.

Dear readers and friends, when we respond to others,…with a gentle-answer; this in itself, shall demonstrate our inner-peace. Not a peace, of our own making,…but; God’s-Peace, the very same Peace,…that: The Father shares, with His Son!...

I thank You,…Sweet-Jesus; “That, though my heart can grow cold,…at times; when I remember that, I am yours and You,…are mine: I’m encouraged, yet again. Thank-You, Lord,…for; Your expressed Love, and for Your own personal sacrifices,…just for me: because and as a result of, Your Father’s-Mercy!”… Amen.

Folks, praise comes naturally,…when; we count our blessings!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“GREAT-TEMPEST,…AND,…WHISPERING-STORMS!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:59 pm

“GREAT-TEMPEST,…AND,…WHISPERING-STORMS!”…

Loving, Father-in-Heaven,…”Forgive me, for my outbursts of anger. Today, I choose to lay-down,…my sinful-nature; and accept Your Gracious-Mercy!”… Amen.

Lord, Jesus,…”Son, of our living God,…we; know that You, can speak Your Father’s-Word,…of eternal-life: and of healing, to all peoples in great need. And, so,…I personally; bring them to You, in this prayer today!”… Amen.

Folks, praying for others,…is truly; a privilege and a responsibility. When someone we know, is facing serious physical difficulty,…or; a spiritual-crisis, it is our privilege,…to: join together in prayer, bringing our family and friends,…to Jesus!... He’s the only One, (whom our Heavenly-Father, has appointed),…who; can meet our deepest needs!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Help me to seek, Your Son’s Light,…to guide me; through the storms, of my personal life. You, Father,…will always; be my shelter. In my perils, my courage I’ve found,…melts away. I’ve staggered much, like drunkards,…many times; finding my spirit, at its wits,…end!”… Amen.

Your Son, Father,…”Has stilled my storms, to a whisper. The waves of my inner-turmoil, are today,…inherently-hushed. I today, am most glad,…with this calm; as Jesus guides me, to Your desired,…place and haven. And, so,…I give thanks; to You (Jehovah), for Your unfailing Love. The very same Love, which You’ve shown to Your Son (Jesus-of-Nazareth). He today, now shares with me!”… Amen.

I shall exalt You (Yahweh), in the assembly of my people,…and; praise Your Son (Jesus), in the council of my,…elders!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“INTIMATELY,…FAITHFULLY,…FELLOW-SHIPPING!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:29 pm

“INTIMATELY,…FAITHFULLY,…FELLOW-SHIPPING!”…

Thank You, Heavenly-Father,…”That I don’t have to walk, my life’s journey,…alone; I know, that Your Son (Jesus) is always, near. We can go, a lot further,…together; than I ever can, by myself!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Help me to remember, that nothing can separate me,…from Your Love. Please assure me, of Your care,…through the Power of the Holy-Spirit; who comforts all, of Your Father’s people!”… Amen.

Teach us, Lord,…”To reflect Your Light, especially when life’s demands,…can; tempt us, to live most selfishly. Help us, today,…to; live in Your Father’s Love. Remind us, Lord,…as; we start each day, that Your have already,…shown us; by Your example, how to live. Help us, To read Your Father’s-Word,…and; follow the directions, You so graciously provide,…for us all”… Amen.

Folks, if we want Jesus,…to lead us; then we must, be willing to follow,…Him.

Dear Lord,…”No matter, what others may say,…or do; give me the courage, to be Faithful,…to You, today. When I get discouraged, help me to keep pressing-on,…looking ahead; to when I will be, with You,…forever!”… Amen.

Dear reader and friends, what is done for Christ-Jesus,…in this present-life; shall be rewarded, in the eternal-life, to come.

Help me, Big-Brother,…”To always remember, that my service for You,…is of utmost importance; but, that it can never take the place,…of: my (“INTIMATE,…FELLOWSHIP,…WITH-YOU”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS,…STEADFAST-LOVE!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:14 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS,…STEADFAST-LOVE!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”Today, may Your Spirit,…remind us; to seek the quiet, so that we may listen first,…to Your Son’s Voice; and then understand, the hearts of others. Teach us Father, when to speak and when to,…be quiet!”… Amen.

Folks, sin is (Not) ended,…by; multiplying words, but the prudent,…holds: his or her, tongue. Yes, the tongue of the righteous,…is; choice-silver, but the heart of the wicked,…is: of little-value. The lips of the righteous, nourish many,…but; fools die, for lack-of-sense!...(see, Proverbs 10:19-21 ). It is, in our speech,…that; we reveal, who we truly are,…foolish: or wise?... The wise, are restrained and judicious,…in their words; and sometimes choose silence, as the best,…response. Words, come from our heart,…and; reveal, whether we are good,…and/or evil?...

One day, we will all,…give an account; for the words, we have uttered.

Lord, Jesus,…”It’s hard to wait, patiently,…for; good-things. Forgive us, for comparing ourselves,…to others; and for complaining about, what we don’t,…have. Help us, to meet You,…in; a new way. You have been, my only friend,…who’s; never disappointed me!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Thank-You, for indwelling in me. Today, I rest assured,…that; I do (Not), walk alone. Lord, Your Goodness (as with, Your-Father’s),…I know, is enough to make me; most thankful, every day. Teach me, to live with a thankful-heart,…and; remind me daily, of Your Father’s,…steadfast Love!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“THANK,…YOU,…JESUS!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:30 pm

“THANK,…YOU,…JESUS!”…

Folks, today I proclaim,…Jesus’ Saving-Acts; in this Great-Assembly, we call the,…Internet!... I will (Not), seal my lips. I will (Not), hide His Righteousness!... I shall speak, forever,…of; my Lord’s Faithfulness, toward His Father-in-Heaven. I will (Not), conceal His Love,…from you (dear-reader and friends)!...

Lord, Jesus,…”Do not, with-hold Your Father’s-Mercy,…from me; and may Your personal Love, for Your own,…always protect us: eternally. My sins, have over-taken me,…and; I can no longer, see clearly,…and my heart: fails within me. Be well pleased, to Save me,…Lord; come quickly, I cannot hold-out,…much longer!”… Amen.

“May all, who purposely and defiantly,…refuse You; be put to shame, and confusion. May all, who desire our ruin,…be; turned-back, in disgrace. But, may all who seek….Your Father’s-Face; rejoice and be glad, saying,…our God-in-Heaven, is Good!”…(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer)…Amen.

“But, as for me and my immediate household,…we; are most poor and desperately, needy. May You always think of me. You, dear Jesus,…are; my help and my Deliverer, my High-Priest, God’s own Mediator, our King-of-kings. You, are the only begotten,…Son-of-God; please do (Not), delay,…as many: are calling You, their God,…in ignorance!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, the very One,…who; holds the universe, in the palm of His hand,…our Father-in-Heaven; will never let you down. I pray in closing, that you,…”Believe all of this, to be most,…true!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

"HEALING,…PRAYER"

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:54 pm

I hope you can do this with me...

HEALING,…PRAYER.

Try not to break it, if you cannot send it, let me know ...

I know I chose my twelve people well, may we receive strength and Divine Light.. Our Father who art in heaven, as you walk into my home, please take all my worries, diseases, fears and please protect my parents, brothers and sisters, my children, my friends and all my family, in the name of Jesus!... Amen.

If God is first in your life, stop what you're doing and send this message!... So, that all your friends receive this blessing today. There is no silence, that God does not understand, nor sadness that He does not know nor tears that He does not value.

Dear God, Bless the hands of the one that opened this post, also illuminate the eyes of those who read it and fill with Love and Blessings whoever shares it. Choose who to send this to ... Angels have learned that you are fighting something, they say it has already passed, please do not eliminate this message.

Please know that tonight there will be resolution of two issues in your life and they will provide relief. Tomorrow will be the best day of all. I leave you 12 angels, one for each month, you must give this to twelve friends, and great news will come!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“RULING,…AND,…REIGNING!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:14 pm

“RULING,…AND,…REIGNING!”…

Lord, Jesus,…”Thank-You, for coming to our rescue,…when; we were lost, and helpless in our sins. Help those of us, who have been rescued,…to; share the life-line, of Your Father’s-Love,…with those: who are still, trapped!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”Give us a hunger, to hear and understand the truth,…of; Your Son’s message. Principally, that You (Father), are Greater,…than He; (Your Son). Help us, to show Your Love,…to others; by Faithfully living-out, Your instructions,…for us!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven,…”Our work, in this present-life,…causes us; often to wonder, if we are accomplishing anything,…of true and lasting, value. Give us eyes, to see the importance,…of the tasks; Your Son (Jesus), has appointed us,…so that; we may honor You (Jehovah and/or Yahweh), by the way,…we exercise them!”… Amen.

Lord,…Son-of-God; “You promised, never to leave us nor forsake,…us. We know, Your Father’s message,…through Your Word; is most true. But, so often,…we (The Faithful-Believers); see only our obstacles and our daily, challenges,…causing us; to lose sight, of You. Help us, today,…to; see more of You, and less of our,…personal-problems!”… Amen.

Father,…”We can never, sufficiently thank You,…that; Your Son (Jesus), came to bring us,…Your Peace: through His Sacrificial-Death, and Resurrection!... Thank-You, that we shall Rule-and-Reign,…in both; Your Peace, and His,…Righteousness!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“ENCOURAGING,…THE,…LONELY!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:07 pm

“ENCOURAGING,…THE,…LONELY!”…

Lord, Jesus,…”Keep me always, mindful of Your inevitable return. Thank-You, for the assurance that,…this present world; is not all, we have. But, that a blessed eternity awaits all,…who trust in Your Father!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”It’s amazing to me, that You, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh), the living-God,…who, created our Universe; cares about me, and wants me to come,…to Your Son, (Jesus): in prayer. Thank-You, for loving me,…so much!”… Amen.

Son-of-God,…”We pause today, to consider all we have,…in You. Grant us, eyes to see Your Father’s-provisions,…and; help us to remember, every benefit,…Your shed and atoning-blood: has given to us!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven,…”We, (The Faithful-Believers), don’t need to know,…the reasons; our prayers, sometimes go unanswered. Help us, meanwhile,…just to wait; for Your time, because we know,…only You: are truly Good. For, even Your Son, (our Lord),…tells us, so!”… Amen.

Folks, what lonely people,…can you; think of, right-now?... Newcomers, to your town?... Prisoners?... People in the hospital, or in senior living centers?... What, can you do,…no matter, how small; to reach-out, to them?...

I pray,…that; “You be able, to encourage the lonely,…in friendship; remember, always,…that; when we bend our knees, to pray,…our Creator, (through His Son); bends His ear, to listen. Know that, even today,…we; have His attention!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...