Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Izzy's Prayers

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 09, 2014 3:29 pm

"HEAVENLY FATHER,...I PETITION YOU!"....

Heavenly Father,.... I Petition You this afternoon, on behalf of my Precious Readers, and Sweet Friends.... Father, we need You to send a most dedicated Angelic Force, unto their Household, and take charge, with Your Holy Spirit's presence, and bring Peace, to their inhabitants!....

Lord Jesus,...we securely hold Your right hand today, as we usher ourselves to our Father's Throne... Hear our plea, and intercede with this, our Prayer,...unto our Heavenly Father!....

Father, in Jesus' Name,...we ask for Your Divine assistance with managing our lives and our ways... Lord, nothing is impossible with You... And no one can be against us, when we have You!........

We believe, as we receive Your Strength, that a sense of normalcy will again be regained, within our Home and its occupants!....

Father, I Pray that You don't forget Your Promises to us, and of our Victoriously Triumphant gain, as followers of Your Son, our Saviour,..."Jesus Christ!"....

In closing,...Sweet Jesus, as we petition the Father, in Your Name,...know that without a shadow of a doubt,...our Faith relies upon Your Powerful Deeds!....

Thank You, Jesus,...for Your sacrifice!....

Please forgive us, daily,...for we are constantly learning Your Ways... Have patience with us, and show us Your Loving Hands... Overshadow my Sweet and Precious New Friend's Household, with Your limitless Love!...Amen.

Remember that I Love you, (beloved-friends); as He Loves us. And that I am, and will remain always,...most affectionately yours!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
e-mail: izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

"I MAKE,...MY,...AMENDS!"....

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu May 15, 2014 7:31 pm

"I MAKE,...MY,...AMENDS!"....

I Pray that I may be reasonably happy in this life and Supremely Happy with You forever, in the next,...Amen!....

Dear Father, thank You for Your Love, and for Your freely given Grace. Help me model Your Ways when,...("I MAKE,...MY,...AMENDS"),...to those I have hurt and offer my forgiveness to those who have injured me. Help me to set aside my selfishness and speak the Truth in Love!....

I Pray that I would focus only on my part, my responsibility in the issue. I know that I can forgive others because You first Forgave me. Thank You for Loving me. In Jesus' Name, I Pray,...Amen!....

Dearest Jesus, I Pray for willingness, to evaluate all my past and current relationships. Please show me the people who I have hurt and help me become willing to offer my amends to them. I Pray for Your perfect timing, for taking this action. I ask all these things,..."In Your Precious Name",...Amen!....

Show me Your will, Dear God; in working on my short-comings. Help me not to resist the changes that You have planned for me. I need You,..."To direct my steps". Help me stay in today, and not to get dragged back into the past, or lost in the future. I ask You to give me the Power and the Wisdom, to make the very best I can, out of today. In Christ's Name,...I Pray!....

Your Friend,

Israel Falcon, (Izzy!...)

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

"COME,...CLEAN!"....

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu May 15, 2014 7:37 pm

"COME,...CLEAN!"....

Heavenly Father, You know my past, all the good and the bad things which I have done. I ask that You give me the strength and the courage, to list those things, so that I can,..."Come Clean",...and face them and the Truth. Please help me reach out to others, whom You have placed along my road to recovery!....

I have tried to,..."Fix",...and,..."Control",...my Life's hurts, hang-ups and habits, all by myself. I admit that, by myself, I am powerless to change. I need to begin to believe and receive Your Power, to help me recover. You Loved me enough, to send Your Son to the Cross, to die, for my Sins!....

Help me be open to the Hope that I can only find in Jesus, our Christ. Please help me, to start living my life, one day at a time. In Jesus' Name, I Pray,...Amen!....

Today, I want to turn my life, over to You. I ask You, to be my Lord and my Saviour. You are the One and only, Higher Power. I ask that You help me start to think less about me and my will...

I want to daily turn my life and my will, over to You, to daily seek Your Direction and Wisdom for my life. May my Victory over my circumstances, help others as they see Your Power at work, in changing my life. Help me, to do Your Will, always. In Jesus' Name, I Pray,...Amen!....

I believe You sent Your Son, Jesus, to die for my Sins, so I can be forgiven. I'm sorry for my Sins and I want to live the rest of my life, the Way You want me to. Please put Your Spirit, in my life, to direct me,...Amen!....

Your Friend,

Israel Falcon, (Izzy!...)

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: "HEAVENLY FATHER,...I PETITION YOU!"....

Post by Hope » Fri May 16, 2014 8:47 am

Izzy,
I am so sorry I missed this Beautiful Prayer! Thank you for caring so much and Praying for everyone you have a very loving heart!

God Bless You Eva

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: "COME,...CLEAN!"....

Post by Hope » Fri May 16, 2014 8:49 am

Izzy,
This is one Awesome Prayer I know it will touch so many hearts it did mine.

God Bless You Eva

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: "I MAKE,...MY,...AMENDS!"....

Post by Hope » Fri May 16, 2014 8:51 am

Izzy,
This is something we all need to do you said it so Good it this Wonderful Prayer!

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“INTO STEP,…WITH,…THIS!”….

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 24, 2014 3:08 pm

“INTO STEP,…WITH,…THIS!”….

Sweet Jesus,…”How grateful, I am, for the creativity You have imbued; Oh, Lion of Glory, Angel of Light,…I Praise You, for Your imaginative ideas, which never cease, to amaze me!”….

You, have given me,…the Nations; through this Marvelous network. You, have Promised, that I shall live,…Forever; as sure as, You have ascended into the Heavens; I will exalt You. At the feet of Your Throne; above the stars, along with Your Father,…shall I be!....

I will do, all of Your bidding; claiming You, as Ruler of our Universe,…always, by Your side. You, have chosen me, and have allowed me, to make this Earth,…tremble; and to shake Kingdoms, with Your Word!....

Your Glory, will be,…my glory; and like unto You,…I will never die. I eagerly await the day, when I may make plain, Your Power, and Majesty. No longer, am I,…in the league, with the elderly radicals; who only teach, to spew our hatred!....

For, it is only those, the uninitiated in Truth,…the non-inoculated; who are blind, and vulnerable. I truly Hope, you finally realize, Dear Reader and Friend,…your unique position, in which you are placed, by this,…our Prince of Peace!....

I pray,…”That you become, True men and women of Almighty God; not only factions, who do not, bring themselves,…(“INTO STEP,…WITH,…THIS”),…Faith!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “INTO STEP,…WITH,…THIS!”….

Post by Hope » Sat May 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Izzy,

This is a really good Prayer!

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Dear Friends and Readers!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:34 pm

Dear Friends and Readers, write to me at home;

Israel Falcon
4105 Spring Street
Suite # 215
Mount-Pleasant Racine, Wisconsin 53405

I plan to move, anyone who wishes to become my pen-pal, can write to me here at this current address; shortly I shall share with you all, my new permanent address. I anticipate it being, in Lakewood, Washington soon enough. By the beginning of July, mother and I,...shall arrive; to the state of Washington, as good Samaritans,...helping; an x-brother-in-law and old-family-friend, from childhood,…who’s: in real-need...

Duty calls, and I shall answer. Peter is an old personal friend, who has had his right-leg amputated,...most recently; due to his suffering ordeal, with his disease of,...diabetes. Mother and I,...will attempt to assist; in his everyday needs, according to how the Holy-Spirit,...leads!... Peter Jozsa,…is his name. Please pray for him, he is truly a Gentle-Giant!... I have known Peter, since I was in the third-grade...

He is only 55 years old, and will have many challenges ahead of him. If you, (beloved-friends); should feel so inclined, to help Peter with donations,...please send your Loving gestures, to his address shown below. I will understand, if you want to keep your gift,...anonymous; never-the-less, it will assist him, with facing this traumatic change,…in his life. He’s barely getting-by, as it is,…with; his everyday basic living, expenses.

Should you decide, to mail him directly your free-will gift; here's his address...

Peter Jozsa
16611 14th Avenue / Ct. # E
Spanaway, Washington 98387

He doesn't know, that I'm pleading for,…your participation, and prayers; in his behalf. But, should you (beloved-friends), decide to respond,…to this charitable cause; please feel free, to mention my name,…and of how you came to realize: his immediate need. I do not ask, for myself; but, rather,...we, (The Faithful): intercede, by asking for those whom,...are truly, the needy...Amen.

Meanwhile, I am grateful to Almighty-God, for all the correspondence which keeps pouring in,...to my inbox; your prayers, comments and concerns I have always enjoyed receiving. Thank you, for the camaraderie and the fellowship which we share,...in; Christ-Jesus!...

Remember always, that I shall forever remain,...most affectionately yours; and to keep looking-up, because our Redeemer,...draws near...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. The last day, I shall be posting; will be this June 25th, 2014... Please pray for me, that I shall be able to locate, a nearby library facility; that can offer me, access to a computer. Once mother, (Mirella and I); get settled-in, I will resume my future posting. God Bless you, all... We travel by "AMTRAK-TRAIN"; on the 26th of June, arriving in the state of Washington; on June the 28th... We don't own a vehicle, we rely on buses, trains, and good old fashion,...foot-power. But mostly, our deepest reliance is in Christ-Jesus!...
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: Dear Friends and Readers!...

Post by Hope » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:55 am

Izzy,
I am so sorry to hear this about Peter I will be Praying for him and also for you and your Precious Mother as you get ready to move.

God Bless All Of You
Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Dear Friends and Readers!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:55 pm

Thank you Ms. Eva, I know you keep us in your daily prayers; and we receive them, gladly in our Lord's name...Amen.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“PLEASE,…TAKE-ME,…BACK”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:57 pm

“PLEASE,…TAKE-ME,…BACK”!...

How far, have you gotten, (beloved-reader); toward what you want, out of this Life?... Are you hiding, behind your own anger,…right this minute; is it all, because of the hurt and pain,…those closest to you: have delegated?... It’s how the Devil, himself,…works; you know. Do my questions, make you uncomfortable?... Who, of you,…will; Love our Lord, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); the way His Father in Heaven,…has called us: to Love His Son?...

If you can’t, how will our Creator,…know; the difference between, His Sheep,…and: Satan’s goats?... Almighty-God, calls us to,…Obedience!... Let us continue, to pray. Rise and walk, with those after,…our Lord’s heart; the Son-of-God, is our sustenance. Forgive us, Lord!... Change our hearts, give us,…Your Heart. Help us out, and up,…of this black-hole; we’ve gotten ourselves,…into!...

Help me, to do Your will,…show me; another side of my Spirit!... Our misgivings, have become as,…raw-wounds. We’ve been left-behind, cautious,…as Satan; has stolen our Souls!... Despite my past, I shall be gathering,…all the necessary courage; to speak my faults, before my pride,…gets in the way: once again. We all carry,…a thorn; in our side. But, the influence of this Dark-Angel,…has only; driven it, in deeper!...

I can sense, your thoughts,…beloved-friend; I see your glance, and it’s most impatient. Stop firing-back. Stop falling silent, stop struggling within,…yourselves. Who, of you,…could see; how different, your lives would be,…with: Christ-Jesus?... I know, my task of reaching-out,…to you, dear-reader; is most challenging. Many of you, remain chained,…beaten; used and betrayed!...

Can you be reached, when you are,…so set; against Love?... Oh’ God, help me to reach-out,…to; these stony-hearts, and stiff-necked,…people. May we all, learn to cling,…to Your Son; in an effort, to pull ourselves,…up; and out of, all the dirt and mire,…in which: we wallow. Until now, we’ve only cling,…to; all the wrong-things, causing us to,…go: crashing-down. Folks, personally,…I can’t take a single-step; without Jesus, holding me up!...

Every time, I let go,…even for an instant; I fall flat, on my face,…again. Lord, we often find ourselves,…searching; for words, but none seem sufficient. So, today,…I just want; to search, for Your-Face!... I know, that Your eyes,…are filled; with compassion and tenderness. Forgive me Lord, and we shant speak,…of; my past, anymore. Lord Jesus, You know all,…my weaknesses!...

I pray,…”That, You,…Sweet-Jesus; place stumbling-blocks, between my enemies,…and me. Otherwise, I don’t know,…if; I’ll be able to stand,…firm”… Amen. Only You, Lord,…have; studied my face, intently. And, I know,…You can see; a great-deal, beyond what You,…intended: to see, originally. Read my heart, my Soul, my Spirit!... I’ve breached Your Father’s Way, and have felt His tension,…increasing; with each wrong-step, I’ve taken!...

I shall correct myself, by moving to higher,…Spiritual-Grounds!... Today, I fully understand,…my role; my purpose, in this life. No more, shall there be,…distance; between me and Heaven!... As I look, in Your eyes,…I see; something else, a new,…me. (“PLEASE,…TAKE-ME,…BACK”),…with You; Lord Jesus!... I feel drawn, so sweep me over,…to; Your Father’s Kingdom!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“WE,…THE,…BELIEVERS”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:47 pm

“WE,…THE,…BELIEVERS”!...

“Oh’ Lord, will we ever,…see; through Your eyes, and with Your heart?... Mankind, was not meant,…to live alone. Lord, Jesus,…don’t; let me be, a stumbling-block,…to others. Help me, to light,…my dear-reader’s-Way!... Lord, only You know,…how; my tongue can get away, from me at times. I shall Trust, only in You,…with; all of my heart. I know, You can reduce my pain,…and; remove all stress, from my Soul”… Amen.

My job, is to keep you,…beloved-friend; smiling. Let us not always, lean on our own,…understanding. “Be with us, Sweet-Jesus!... Sustain and protect, us,…in all circumstances”... We shall be, subject to one another,…in fear; of our Lord, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... You and I, brethren,…have been called; to live according, to His Father’s will,…and: not according to our own. His Father, is patient and kind!...

Neither of them, are ever boastful,…nor; arrogant. Although, we do indeed,…worship; a jealous God!... Stop whoring after your idols,…beloved-reader; put your Living-God, before your cars,…homes; jewelry and all other, possessions. How else, could you ever expect,…Him; to place your needs, first,…if; all the while, you, (beloved-friend): keep God, last on your daily,…to do list?...

His Son, never sought after,…His own interest. Nor, was He ever provoked. Never, did Christ-Jesus,…take; into account, any wrong suffered. My Lord never, rejoices in,…unrighteousness. He bore, all things,…and; endured all-things, for our sake. His Love, never fails. Therefore, beloved,…remember; and follow in, His Father’s Way!... Walk as children, of Light!... Cleave to one another.

Submit to one another, in the Love,…of; our Lord!... And, live in a way,…pleasing; to our Heavenly-Father!... “Lord, I ask You,…to; cast Your Blessings, upon us,…as: we go forth, with Your Word. With heads bowed, we Praise You. Please Lord, place Angels around us,…and; protect us from, our enemies, (all dark-forces); who come against us, trying to drive us,…apart: from Your Father’s Love”!... Amen.

“May we, (The Believer); serve You in gladness, and come into Your Kingdom’s presence,…daily; with thanksgiving, knowing You alone,…Jesus: are the true Son-of-God!... Your Father, has made us,…in; His own image. And, there’s a Divine purpose,…for; our individual lives. Sweet-Jesus, You are our,…shield; and our inner-strength. We, (Your Followers); trust in You, acknowledging Your Hands present,…in: all of what we do”!... Amen.

“Doing this, we realize that,…in turn; You shall make, our paths,…straight. May Your Father’s infinite Grace, and Mercy,…be; extended to others, through each of us,…Your servants”!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“ABIDING,…IN,…ME”!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:01 pm

“ABIDING,…IN,…ME”!...

Heavenly-Father, please fill my heart;
With the Joy, of Your Son,…my Christ.
I desire most, that this abundant life;
Which I have found, in Jesus,…might:
Contagiously reach-out, to all others,…around me!...

I bless You, Oh Lord;
For Your Love,…so Victorious.
Yes, a Love,…so conquered, by Your only Son;
On that, so treacherous,…tree!...

It was all because, of Your Father’s-Grace;
Yes, a Grace,…so Great and Glorious.
All flowing-out, from a high-hill;
We all call, to this day,…Calvary!...

Give us, the wisdom we need,…Lord;
To encourage others, in their Spiritual walk.
I know we need,…Your Spirit’s Power;
To do all,…of that.
Use the gifts, You,…have bestowed unto me;
To help my brethren, along on,…their journey!...

Father God, I want to know,…You;
In all Your fullness, and to Love,…You, completely.
I truly believe, that a real relationship,…with You;
Is the basis, for my service,…for You.
Help me, not to ever,…serve;
Out of my own,…strength!...

Lord, take my life,…and make it, wholly Thine;
Fill my poor-heart, with Thy Great-Love-Divine.
Take all my will, my passion, self,…and pride;
I now surrender, Lord,…please: in me, abide!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
e-mail: Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: “ABIDING,…IN,…ME”!...

Post by Hope » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Izzy,
This is A very Awesome Prayer!

God Bless You Eva