Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “TO,…THE,…END!”...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:49 am

Thank you, brother Norman. Pray for me, as together we shall patiently await; the return of our Master!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: “I-THANK,…YOU!”...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:51 am

May we never cease, to pray for one another,...in Love!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“MY-PERSONAL,…PRAYERS,…POISED!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:25 pm

“MY-PERSONAL,…PRAYERS,…POISED!”…

Prayer # 1: Heavenly-Father, the trouble in this World,…can; divert our eyes, from You. Thank You, for Your Word,…that; helps us stay, focused. May we find, our delight,…in; Your Love, and share it,…with: others today!... Amen.

Prayer # 2: Sweet-Jesus, we look forward,…to; the day when, we will be robed,…in the fine linens, of purity: and join You, at the marriage-supper,…of the Lamb. Until then, remind us to Love,…Your Bride; and to live beautifully for You!... Amen.

Prayer # 3: Lord Jesus, You understand how prone,…we are; to making selfish and foolish, mistakes. Forgive us, and restore us. Please, for Your Name’s sake,…use even; the worst aspects of our lives, for Your Father’s,…Glory!... Amen.

Prayer # 4: Dear Lord, show us where,…and how; we might serve others, and ease their burdens. Give us hearts, of Love and compassion,…that; reflects Your Father’s Love!... Then, help us to,…take action. Amen.

Prayer # 5: Heavenly-Father, old habits are hard,…to break; new ones, are harder to learn,…and sometimes: we don’t want to do, either. Thank You, for Your Faithfulness,…to continue; teaching us, through the Holy-Spirit,…new ways: Your Ways!... Amen.

Prayer # 6: Father-God, this life in this World,…can; sometimes be scary. Thank You, for the promises,…that; Your Love, and care,…will never: be taken away, from us. When fear seems over-whelming, help us to remember,…Your promises!... Amen.

Prayer # 7: Lord Jesus, please take control,….of my words; today. Fill me with, Your Father’s Words,…of; Love and Grace. Use me, to turn all hearts,…toward You; for, I can do nothing,…of lasting value: without You!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“DAILY-BREAD,…FOR,…DAILY-DEEDS!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:10 pm

“DAILY-BREAD,…FOR,…DAILY-DEEDS!”…

Many first-century workers, were paid one day at a time,…so a few days’ illness; could spell tragedy. “Daily” could be translated, “for the coming day”. The prayer would read: “Give us today, our bread for the coming day.”

It was an urgent prayer, to those who lived,…from; hand to mouth. This prayer calls Jesus’ followers, everywhere,…to; recognize that our ability, to work and earn our food,…comes from: God’s Hand!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Father, thank You for our,…daily-bread; and everything that You, provide. Increase our faith, and help us to see,…that ; Your supply is deep, and wide!... Amen. Folks, our problems are never,…a strain; on God’s provisions.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“MY,…PETITION,…TODAY!”...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:28 pm

“MY,…PETITION,…TODAY!”...

Today,...I'm,..."Grateful",...for the few and far between; marvelous minds which reveal themselves,...right-here: within this Wonderful Website!....

Among the..."Thistles-and-Thorns",...I find those who; "Tell-His-Truths!".... For this,...I'm,..."Grateful".

Also I am most..."Grateful",...for the Blessed opportunity; to experience effectual dialogue with, these very same!....

Others, simply,..."view",...and move-on. But, these (The Grateful),...are Good; and Gracious and most Giving; as well Gather others: to our Living God!....

Thank You,...Heavenly Father; as I dare, to approach Your Throne: walking boldly, through these torn, veils. Holding, the Hand of my Saviour (Your Son),...Jesus!.... Please Father,...hear,….(“MY,…PETITION,…TODAY)!...

"I plead with You, Oh Merciful God; and call to Your Remembrance,...Your Grace for us,...the gathered. Lead us, as You send the Holy Spirit; to comfort our doubts, pains and sorrows: with the assurance, that we are never forgotten,...nor forsaken. Father, please help us, in moments of unbelief; in moments of despair; in moments, where seemingly, we have misplaced our certainty,...in You. Forgive us, Dear God; for, we know that we are all,...sinners!".... Amen.

"We, not only come short,...of Your Glory; but are also,...very undeserving. Thank You, for Your Love; which is beyond,...our understanding: and for Your Inner-Patience,...the very place,...where, we can find,...our Peace.... I ask, that You send Your Angel-Force; ahead of our predetermined, and soon to be,...trodden trails. Have them clear the (Way): as we seek-out,...Your Lost!"... Amen.

"Sweet Jesus,...thank You; for holding my hand,...today. Thank You, for Your Sacrifices; today,...I know, they were just for me. And thank You, for accompanying me,...to petition; our Father, together. For, it is together, that we shall win countless Souls; ushering them in,...into: Your Sheep-Fold. Where You,...Dear Lord; will prepare us all,....to meet, our Creator!"... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“UNDIMMED,…IN,…LUSTER!”….

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:01 pm

“UNDIMMED,…IN,…LUSTER!”….

You, are the,…”Light”; of this World. A city that is set, on a hill,...cannot be hid. Neither, do we light a candle and put it under,…a bushel; but, on a candle-stick and it gives light,…unto: all that are in,…the household!...

Let your light, so shine before others,...that they may see; your ”Good-Works” and Glorify your Father, who is Heaven. Your lips, must speak. If we Love darkness, it is because our deeds,…are Evil.

We, let our,…”Light”,…shine; when we confess,…”Jesus Christ!” boldly: without fear-or-favor. The lamp, is not to be hidden under the bushel,...of commerce (meaning for business reasons of gain; or self-interest); but, it is to be set-up on high,…that: the whole House may get the benefit, of this,…”Light!”….

And, then,…there will be,…”Good-Works”,…indeed. As true heirs, our light will shine; (“UNDIMMED,…IN,…LUSTER”),…throughout this World. And to this,…even the physical things in nature; will respond!....

I pray,…”That our Lord’s Love, shine upon your Household; seven (7) times brighter; than,…now!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“MY-PRAYERS,…WILL-NULLIFY,…ALL-BITTERNESS!”...

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:36 pm

“MY-PRAYERS,…WILL-NULLIFY,…ALL-BITTERNESS!”...

Dear Father,....

“We come, in the name of,...Jesus Christ; our Lord and Savior!... As we examine our hearts this morning, Dear Lord,…help us; to find forgiveness there, for the ones who have hurt us. Even though the memories are there, help us to remember,...that we ourselves; are not perfect. Help us to find the seeds of love, and understanding,...toward our brothers; and sisters, and all of mankind!”…… Amen.

Sometimes when we have been hurt, or rejected,...and the pain remains; long after the deed, has been done.

“Cleanse our hearts today,…Lord. Create in us, a clean heart,...and renew a right Spirit; within us. Help us, to remember the words Jesus spoke,...from that Roman-Cross!”…

("Forgive them Father, for they know not,...what they do")!...

“Please help us, look beyond other's faults,...and see what; You see. You,…looked beyond our faults; and saw our great need of You, and Your Love. Help us to look beyond our brother's faults, and know that they too,...need Your Love; and our love,…as well!”…… Amen.

Sometimes, a hurting person,...a person who has been cruelly treated; a rejected person, or one who has a very poor image of themselves,...can be insensitive; to the needs and feelings of others, because they have become embedded,…in their own pain.

"Help that one, in emotional pain today,…dear Lord. Please minister, to those who are ill ,...or in physical pain!”...

Both illness and physical pain, can hamper ones feelings of love and well-being,...and can sometimes; even affect one's outward attitudes, toward the world.

Yes, Dear Lord,…”Help us, to look past the external,...and to search for the internal value; of each other. Help us to give the benefit of the doubt, when evaluating one another. Help each of us, to lead by example, even when we sometimes,...feel the pain; ourselves. Let us count it all, joy as we look unto,…You; to heal and comfort us, knowing that You Love us,...and understand us: most intimately!”…… Amen.

“Help us, to remember when our own pain emerges,...that we; can stop right then and there, and pray for a forgiving heart,...yes, pray: for the one, who has hurt us,…(even though, they may not be among the living)!"... Amen.

For, these… (“MY-PRAYERS,…WILL-NULLIFY,…ALL-BITTERNESS”)…of heart!...

Each time we think upon that one, who has hurt us,...let us; turn to You, in prayer for,...only You; have the Power, to change the hearts of men and women,…alike. Let us pray for the enlightenment of others, and for ourselves,…as well. If we hope, to be forgiven, we must forgive,...from our hearts.

“Please teach us, to have loving and forgiving hearts. For Yours, is the Kingdom, the Power,...and; the Glory!”.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“DO-NOTHING,…WITHOUT,…PRAYER!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:22 pm

“DO-NOTHING,…WITHOUT,…PRAYER!”…

Few people know, what may be done,…till they; try and persevere in what they undertake. Perseverance isn’t a very romantic concept. We would rather, admire the exploit,…than; examine the endurance, that made it possible. We want to believe, that if something is really good,…it is effortless; but, we know better. Endurance is essential. How do we get tough?... Where do endurance and staying power, come from especially,…in the spiritual realm; which calls for a special kind, of toughness!...

We live in a difficult World, that is not friendly,…to; the life of a disciple. Our Lord Jesus, was well aware of this,…and; one of His great concerns, was to prepare His followers,…for: life in this hostile World. His people can be resilient, and spiritually tough. However, that resilience is not the product of,…determination; but of prayer. There will be a day, when the Son-of-God,…will be revealed; that day, will be a time when evil,…is destroyed!...(please see, Luke 17:27,29).

But, prior to that time,…evil will flourish; and God’s people, will know suffering. How will we, make it through,…those times of distress?... What about making it through, times that are a challenge,…to our Faith?... There’s a temptation to quit, in despair,…when; we are tired. Giving up is motivated, by weariness that comes,…from; living in a sinful, hostile World,…feeling worn-out; by injustice, mistreatment, misunderstanding and personal failure!...

How do we keep going, when we feel like,…bailing-out?... The cost of being a disciple, tempts us to lose heart. Swimming against the current, is tiring. Why not go, with the flow,…many would say. It’s easier to float, than to fight,…others; would insist. How tempting it is, to drift with the current,…morally; socially, ethically or spiritually. How do the tough, keep going?... By determination or positive thinking, or strategic retreat from this present World?...

Our Lord’s formula, is clear and simple. “We should always pray, and not give up.” The antidote to despair, is not determination,…but; complete and total dependence, not positive thinking,…but: prayer. Prayer, is not something we are permitted to do,…if we please. Prayer, is what we are commanded to do,…as; God’s will. It’s the only sure basis, of perseverance,…since; it’s the means God uses, to accomplish His will,…in our lives. Furthermore, we must not only pray,…we; must always pray!...

Pray continually!...(please read, 1st Thessalonians 5:17). Pray in the Spirit, on all occasions,…with; all kinds of prayers and requests…(read, Ephesians 6:18). Does that mean, our time must be spent,…on; nothing but prayer?... No, but it does mean,…that; we do nothing, without prayer!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
e-mail: izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“KEEP,…PRAYING!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:03 pm

“KEEP,…PRAYING!”…

Prayer, is even more vital to us now,…than; it ever has been. Almighty-God,…is still in complete control. His commands to pray,…still stand. His desire to hear from us,…is still alive. Faith, is not demanding what we want,…it is; trusting God’s goodness, in spite of life’s tragedies!...

We grieve. We pray. We keep on praying!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Folks, our Creator may deny our request, but He will never disappoint,…our trust!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“STRANGERS,…NO,…MORE!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 08, 2015 4:05 pm

“STRANGERS,…NO,…MORE!”…

A true-friend, will love you,…even when; you don’t deserve it, and will go out to look,…for you; when you’ve lost your way. Our Lord Jesus, does all of that,…and more. Who of us, will draw near to Him,…today?... Remembering how much, my sins cost Jesus,…helps me; be a better friend to you, dear reader. Sin, has drained our strength,…and; we are all, wasting away from within. My own personal sins, have piled-up so high,…that; I can’t see my way out!...

Oh’, what joy for those,…whose disobedience; is forgiven and whose sins are,…put: out-of-sight. I pray, to be shown the way,…to innocence; as today I’ve found the joy, He so longs,…to give me. He knows me completely, yet,…He; still loves me. The Son-of-God, pursues me,…buying me back; not as a slave, but a beloved brother. My past guilt, has over-whelmed my soul. Oh’ Lord, I have longed for Your rescue,…and your instructions; I shall strive to make You,…my delight. Let me live, so I can praise Your Name!...

I humble myself, before You. I have wandered, but now I know,…I Love You!... Wash me clean, Lord!... I am unworthy, of all Your kindness. Help me, forgive and Save,…me; for Your Father’s Glory!... I repent of my rebellion. Lord, see my anguish. My heart is broken, and my soul despairs,…for; I have rebelled, against You and Your Father’s Ways!...

Have Mercy on me, I am a sinner. Only You, Sweet-Jesus,…has brought Peace; between Your Father and me. And those, You’ve given me, (those others, who also trust in You); today shall know, that I possess a new identity. No longer am I a stranger or enemy, to my Creator!... Now, in You,…Jesus; I am a son of Almighty-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“COME,…AND-PRAY,…WITH-ME!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 13, 2015 3:43 pm

“COME,…AND-PRAY,…WITH-ME!”…

Oh’, Lord Jesus,…I can never escape; from Your Spirit!... I can never get away, from Your Father’s presence. Please keep my needs, in Your thoughts. Forgive my sins, Sweet-Jesus,…and; give me Joy!... Please answer my prayers, and take care of me. My prayers are for guidance, and direction. Folks, our Heavenly-Father cares deeply,…about; the intimate details of our lives. Our Creator’s guidance, stems from our relationship,…with Him!...

His Son, our Good-Shepherd,…wants to feed us; to carry us, in His own arms,…to hold us close; to His heart and gently lead us,…as His Father in Heaven: has always led Him, the first-born of all creation. Who of us, will seek His face,…with prayers?... Oh’, Lord,…I give my life to You!... No one who trusts in You (Sweet-Jesus); will ever be disgraced. Show me the right path, Lord. Point out the road, for me to follow!...

Lead me by Your Father’s Truths, and teach me,…for You are my Prince; who Saves me. All day long, I put my hope in You. Send Your light, to guide me. Let it lead me, to the place,…where You live. Guide my steps, by Your Father’s Word!... Show me how to have more Faith!... What, should I do?... Where would we be,…without You?...

Dear reader and friends, take a moment to really think,…about this. Cultivate gratitude in me, and open my eyes,…to; the riches of Your Father’s Glory!... Yes, Jesus,…Your Father; because of Your accomplished deeds, and sacrifices,…has today; exalted You to His right-hand (a spiritual position of Great-Power): endowing and invoking You, as the One,…over all-things!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“I’M-ASKING,…FOR-YOUR,…UNDIVIDED-HEART!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:09 pm

“I’M-ASKING,…FOR-YOUR,…UNDIVIDED-HEART!”…

Prayer, moves what we know,…from; our heads, to our hearts. It’s our hedge, against hypocrisy,…the way; by which we begin, to ring true. Our perceptions of truth, are always ahead,…of; our present and actual condition. Prayer, brings us more into,…conformity; it bridges the gap, between what we know,…and: what we truly are. Prayer, focuses and unites our fragmented,…hearts. We tend to have, a thousand necessities!...

Often times, we find it impossible,…to; purify them, simplify them and integrate,…them: into one need. Who of us, (dear reader and friends); will ask for an undivided heart?... Many of us, truly want to love God,….with our whole heart; but we can’t sustain, the effort. Other interests and affections, are always pulling on us,…and dividing us; so I ask God today, to guard our hearts,…and; unite its affections, into one. Like one being taught, I pray that,…He; awaken us, morning by morning, opening our ears!...

We, shall no longer,…be rebellious; no longer will we, be drawn back to old habits,…and ways. Yes, indeed,…in this quiet place; He shall comfort us, instruct us, listen to us,…as He: prepares our hearts, and strengthens us,…for this very day. It is here, in this quiet place,…that; we learn to love our Living-God, and worship His Son,…our Saviour; Christ-Jesus, whom we esteem His words and defer to Him always,…as well, today: once more!...

I pray, in closing,…that; you (dear reader), receive your fresh perspective,…on the problems you may be presently experiencing: and that you realize all your possibilities, in this,…your day!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“GIVING-THANKS,…TO-THE,…GIVER!”...

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:48 pm

“GIVING-THANKS,…TO-THE,…GIVER!”…

Sweet-Jesus, I look out into the vastness of the Heavens,…and; I see the grandeur, of Your Father’s infinite Power,…yet; You look at me, from His Right Hand,…and see: someone You both know, Love and care about. Thank You, that You find value in me. Lord, I can’t thank You enough for Your passionate Love,…for us. Help us to see, that You bring us together,…in this beautiful body-of-believers; known as Your Church!...

Heavenly-Father, thank You for Your promise that,…You; will never leave me, nor forsake me. When I feel lonely, help me to remember,…You; are always with me. Father, may I be willing to do,…what I can; with all that I have, wherever I am. Are you (dear reader and friends); paralyzed by your past?... Have you drifted away, from the Son-of-God?... Or perhaps, never even met Him?... Today, is the day to begin anew,…with Christ-Jesus!... Even if you’ve, tried and failed before.

Dear God, I am amazed that,…You; would Love me so much, that You would sacrifice Your Son,…for me. Teach me to live gratefully, in the embrace of Your,…unfailing Love. We don’t dare trust, in our own strength,…to do; any of our personal tasks, today. You are the Giver, of our talents and opportunities. Help us use them, not for our own advancement,…but; to help others. You (Jehovah, and/or Yahweh if you will); are Lord of Heaven, and are my only God!...

Please quiet me, with Your Love!... Help me, not to become weary,…of doing good, today; tomorrow and forever. I’m thankful, that someday,…I will be with Your Son; in a joy-filled eternity!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
e-mail: Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“A-LOVE,…FOREVER,…FIXED!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:44 pm

“A-LOVE,…FOREVER,…FIXED!”…

Lord Jesus, give us the desire to learn,…throughout this present life; so that we may grow increasingly closer, to You,…each day. Thank You, for those who have inspired us,…to learn about You. I look up, to You. For You are the One, who can help me. Thank You, for the joys and trials,…in my life; right now, I am grateful that,…I never walk alone. Sweet-Jesus, in the face of all my troubles,…and uncertainty; help me to have a confident expectation, that is grounded in Your,…unfailing Love!...

Please guard each word we say, so we reflect You,…and Your Father’s Love!... Help our tongues, speak words of healing,…and not harm. Today, I thank Your Father-in-Heaven,…for His forgiveness; for His extended Mercy and Grace, given freely to me,…through: Your shed and atoning blood, Sweet-Jesus!... Thank You, for being my spiritual role model. Help me to walk, in Your steps,…so that; I can honor and obey Your Father, with the Holy-Spirit’s help!...

Heavenly-Father, as we care for the things dear to us,…how much more; do You not care, for us,…Your children. Thank You, for my answered prayers, and for the miracle of Your Grace!... Today, I rejoice in Your presence,…and Your Love for me; I choose Joy, in knowing Your Love is constant,…and unchanging: forever fixed. Father, I’m bringing You, my trials and frustrations. You know each and every detail, of them!...

Please comfort me, as only You can,...and; provide exactly what I need, for today. Help me give, my unfulfilled expectations,…to You; trusting You’re working-out, a plan for me!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“TO-YOU,…WHOM,…I-SERVE!”…

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:14 pm

“TO-YOU,…WHOM,…I-SERVE!”…

Help us, Father,…to find You; even in the midst, of all life’s pain and aggravations. Forgive us, for so often overlooking the beauty,…You; have planted around us. Thank You, for stretching out Your Hand,…and saying; “Come!”…

Help me to get out of my, sinking-boat,…knowing that; it is totally safe, to walk-on-water,…with Your Son!... Give us courage, Father,…to make and live by choices, that show the difference; the Love of Your Son (Jesus) makes in our personal, lives. Help us, not to trade-away,…eternal values; for convenience and comfort. Sweet-Jesus, I’m tempted to fear,…what; I cannot understand or control.

But, my security rests,…in You; and not in what happens to me, or around me. Help me to rest, in Your Father’s unfailing Love!... Lord, Your story is amazing. Help us, to tell all of it,…so others; can put their Faith, in You and enjoy the Salvation,…You offer to all: who trust and believe. Show me, how I can be,…an encourager of others; who might feel, they are in a “small-place!”…

Let them know, that their lives,…leave an eternal-impact; on those they serve. Heavenly-Father, as I look at my own heart,…I know; I have resisted You, and have been reluctant at times,…to come: to You. Thank you, for Your Mercy!... Help me, to share with others,…who; You are. And to You, dear Jesus,…You; are my Rescuer!... Because You died, and rose again,…I am Free!... Free, from the consequences of my sins,…forever. Thank You, for Redeeming my Life!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...