ARE YOU CRYING, ANGEL ?

Post poetry that does not fit any of our categories here.
Linner
Diamond Member

ARE YOU CRYING, ANGEL ?

Post by Linner » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:27 pm

ARE YOU CRYING, ANGEL ?

Angel, you look sad to me
Is there something wrong
What has hidden your smile away
And taken away your song?

Is it that your job on earth
Is harder than you thought
Because those you came to help
Won’t do what they ought.

Could it be, the reason why
You wear a saddening frown
This earth just won’t see reason
Is that what’s got you down?

Are you sad because you can’t
Fulfill your job for God
You know he loves you anyway
It is just a thankless job

To make these humans want to do
The easiest thing of all
Be good and kind, love me and you
Is this why your face does fall?

Your head is resting in your hand
While your head hangs so low
It can’t be easy being you
With everything you know

“If only”, words that humans say.
Seem written on your face
You do not want to say them
And you suffer us with grace

Oh, Angel, please do not give up
I beg of you to try
Don’t stop your work, we need you
Angel please, oh please, don’t cry

There still are those who love you here
Who need your smiling face
Remind us of His Holy word
Remind us of His grace

Are you crying, Angel...my dear one
Do tears fall from your eyes
I never thought I’d see this done
It makes me realize

That Angels have their feelings, too
And what a job to do
Bring happiness upon a world
Which turns its eyes from you

Remember, Mary had a son
He died upon a cross
If you cry, Angel, cry for me, too
For I am at a loss

Yet still I know our God is love
It’s what we were made from
Angel, maybe this world will be reborn
Like what happened to Mary’s son

Are you crying, Angel, still
Please dry your tears, my love
For God is watching, standing by
From his Holy Throne up above

He can’t be disappointed
In the job you’ve tried to do
Angel, please stop crying
For we’re here and will help you

One day I want to wear the stars
Like you have on your wings
Stop crying Angel, smile again
Let’s think of better things

Moonchild
Linda Vale Martin
© June 11, 2010
Last edited by Linner on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: ARE YOU CRYING, ANGEL ?

Post by Hope » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:50 pm

Linda,
WOW this is Beautiful I LOVE it I really do it really makes you look at Angels differently it is so good. What a wonderful job you did writing this.

God Bless You Love Eva

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:17 pm

THANK YOU, EVA !! I HAVE ALWAYS FELT THAT OUR GUARDIAN ANGELS SUFFER RIGHT ALONG WITH US TO AN EXTENT. NOWADAYS, THOUGH, MAYBE MORE. I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT YOU LIKED THIS POEM !!

LOVE ALWAYS, LINDA :D :) :lol: :wink:

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:28 pm

LINDA, WONDERFUL POEM. THE ANGLES WHO LOOK AFTER US AND GUARD OUR LIVES AS BEST THEY CAN AND WE LET THEM. I WOULD SAY MANY ANGELS ARE CRYING FOR ALL THE TURMOIL OF THIS EARTH. I ALWAYS WONDER WHO IS CRYING THE HARDEST THE ANGELS OR GOD WHEN IT RAINS AND THUNDER ROLLS AND LIGHTING FLASHES ACROSS THE SKY. IS IT TEARS OF ANGRY OR DISAPPOINTMET. GOD BLESS YOU AND AMERICAN. LOVE BRENDA
ANGELBEAUTIFULINFIELDWITHFLOWERS-2.gif
ANGELBEAUTIFULINFIELDWITHFLOWERS-2.gif (154.44 KiB) Viewed 3330 times

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:26 am

Brenda Pike wrote:LINDA, WONDERFUL POEM. THE ANGLES WHO LOOK AFTER US AND GUARD OUR LIVES AS BEST THEY CAN AND WE LET THEM. I WOULD SAY MANY ANGELS ARE CRYING FOR ALL THE TURMOIL OF THIS EARTH. I ALWAYS WONDER WHO IS CRYING THE HARDEST THE ANGELS OR GOD WHEN IT RAINS AND THUNDER ROLLS AND LIGHTING FLASHES ACROSS THE SKY. IS IT TEARS OF ANGRY OR DISAPPOINTMET. GOD BLESS YOU AND AMERICAN. LOVE BRENDA
ANGELBEAUTIFULINFIELDWITHFLOWERS-2.gif
WELL, BRENDA...WHEN THE SKY IS MAKING THOSE NOISES, I ALWAYS THINK IT IS GOD SPEAKING TO US IN HIS WAY. SCIENCE MAY EXPLAIN THE REASON FOR THESE THINGS THAT HAPPEN, BUT THERE HAS ALWAYS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, THAT WHICH IS THE BEGINNING. THE EARTH THAT GOD MADE AND HIS WAY OF MOURNING, SHOWING GRIEF, OR DISAPPOINTMENT. AND THE EMISSARIES OF GOD ARE THE ANGELS, SO YES, WE SHOULD EXPECT THEM TO SUFFER RIGHT ALONG WITH US AS WE SEE THINGS HAPPENING TO THIS COUNTRY THAT WE WOULD NEVER HAVE BELIEVED BEFORE, AND MOST FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE NOW. THERE IS A MATTER OF A MOSQUE BEING BUILT AT THE VERY HEART OF THE TWIN TOWERS...RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT....BY ISLAMISTS. WHAT ??? WHY??? AND WHO GAVE THE PERMISSION FOR THIS TO BE HAPPENING WITHOUT CONSULTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ABOUT THIS?? I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS IS NOT REPRESENTATION OF THE PEOPLE BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS. THAT IT IS EQUAL TO ACTUAL TREASON AND THEY SHOULD BE HELD TO ACCOUNT FOR IT BY THE AMERICAN PUBLIC. THE REAL AMERICANS...THE ONES WHO LOVE THIS COUNTRY AND ITS FLAG. AND ITS FIGHTING TROOPS, WHEREVER THEY MAY BE, HAVE THE GOD-GIVEN RIGHT TO COME HOME TO THE LAND OF THEIR BIRTH AND FIND IT STILL THERE WAITING FOR THEM !!

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:31 pm

AMEN LINDA, TO YOUR LAST STATEMENT OF OUR MILITARY COMING HOME TO AMERICA AND FINDING THE SAME AMERICAN THEY LEFT. I'LL NOT ELABERATE ON THIS SUBJECT AS I COULD, BUT WHERE ARE ALL THE TRUE CHRISTIAN IN HUGS, WE SEE TRUE CHRISTIAN IN THE TEA PARTIES, VOICES BEING HEARD TO THE UNSCRULPOUSLESS ADMINISTRATION. AS FAR AS THE MOSQUE BEING BUILT AT GROUND ZERO IN NEW YORK, IS INSULT OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE, WE ARE BEING SLAMMED AND TRODDED UNDER AND GOD AS IF WE WERE NOTHING. THIS WHOLE MESS WE'RE HAVING TO CONTINE WITH, IN AMERICAN FROM GREED, LIES, IMMIGRATION, HEALTH PROBLEMS, BROKEN STATES IS ALL BROUGHT ME TO ZERO TOLERANCE. THANKS LINDA AND STEVE YOUR IN THERE PLUGGING AT PATROITISM. AND SEVERAL MORE THANKS TO YOU ALSO. LOVE BRENDA
willow2.jpg  WEEPING WILLOW.jpg
willow2.jpg WEEPING WILLOW.jpg (100.83 KiB) Viewed 3318 times

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:02 am

I JUST CAN'T KEEP UP WITH YOUR AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL WRITES ANYMORE, LINNERS !! THEY ARE SO GOOD, AND JUST POUR OUT OF YOU, LIKE A STREAM RUNNING SO FREELY !!~~!! (JUST MAGNIFICO)..ANOTHER VIDEO I WLD. IMAGINE !! YOU HAVE BEEN WRITING SOME DEEP STUFF LATELY, AND ALL SO GRAND TO THE EAR TOO !! THIS ONE IS OH, SO LOVELY...IT IS EXCELLENTE'...WOW !! "GOD BLESS'..LOVE IT, LOVE YOU, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW~~~~~WHAT HEAVENLY ESSENCE~~~~WHAT WORDS SO IN DEPTH AND THOUGHT !~~~

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:36 am

Shirley Shaw wrote:I JUST CAN'T KEEP UP WITH YOUR AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL WRITES ANYMORE, LINNERS !! THEY ARE SO GOOD, AND JUST POUR OUT OF YOU, LIKE A STREAM RUNNING SO FREELY !!~~!! (JUST MAGNIFICO)..ANOTHER VIDEO I WLD. IMAGINE !! YOU HAVE BEEN WRITING SOME DEEP STUFF LATELY, AND ALL SO GRAND TO THE EAR TOO !! THIS ONE IS OH, SO LOVELY...IT IS EXCELLENTE'...WOW !! "GOD BLESS'..LOVE IT, LOVE YOU, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW~~~~~WHAT HEAVENLY ESSENCE~~~~WHAT WORDS SO IN DEPTH AND THOUGHT !~~~
THANK YOU SO MUCH, SHIRLEY ! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE READY TO DEFEND THIS COUNTRY IN ANY WAY YOU CAN....IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, AT LEAST FOR DARLING DEVIN. WE HAVE A MORAL OBLIGATION TO THE CHILDREN OF THIS GREAT LAND. IF WE LET IT DIE AND BECOME A LAND RUN BY INFIDELS AND NON-CHRISTIANS...PEOPLE WHO HATE US AND OUR FREEDOM SO MUCH THAT THEY WOULD KILL US ALL...THEN IT IS ALL OVER AND THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN. KEEP AT THE READY, SISTER, AND REMEMBER IT IS OUR COUNTRY THAT IS UNDER ATTACK FROM THE OUTSIDE AND NOW ON THE INSIDE..KEEP READY, GIRL. IT IS COMING DOWN TO THE REAL DEAL NOW...FIGHTING IN AMERICA, WITHIN HER, TO SAVE THIS GREAT COUNTRY. WE HAVE TO HELP THE ANGELS AND WE HAVE TO HELP GOD BY BEING STRONG AND STANDING UP FOR OURSELVES...THIS IS OUR COUNTRY AND NOBODY ELSE'S. HOW DARE THEY THINK THEY CAN TAKE HER FROM US...

LOVE YOU, LINDA :wink:

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:36 pm

Chee Chee is back !! She surprised me just now with a video of this poem. It is such a lovely one, as all the videos by Steve and Chee are...thank you so much, girl !!

http://www.openmyeyeslord.net/areyoucryingangel.htm

Sir Daniel
Platinum Member

Post by Sir Daniel » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am

Hi Linda,

When God made angels, he had to give them emotions just like he gave us. They watch over us and when they see us fall, they cry as we do when we see someone we love fall down.. They want to help us but they can only do so much, it is we who have to pick ourself up and go forward with our lives, learn from our mistakes and try not to let our angels cry anymore.

your imagery is strong, the message clear and the rhyme outstanding. take care,

~ Daniel

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:44 am

Sir Daniel wrote:Hi Linda,

When God made angels, he had to give them emotions just like he gave us. They watch over us and when they see us fall, they cry as we do when we see someone we love fall down.. They want to help us but they can only do so much, it is we who have to pick ourself up and go forward with our lives, learn from our mistakes and try not to let our angels cry anymore.

your imagery is strong, the message clear and the rhyme outstanding. take care,

~ Daniel

OH DANIEL...HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU SO !!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AND ARE YOU OKAY ?? WE DON'T SEE MYSTERY POSTING ANY MORE...NOR YOU ?? THANK YOU, MY DEAR FRIEND, FOR YOUR WISE COMMENT HERE ON MY POEM. PLEASE EMAIL ME...

LOVE ALWAYS...LINDA :D :lol: :wink:

Marlys
Platinum Member

Post by Marlys » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:09 pm

I love this piece Linda!! CheeChee did an amazing job on the video as well..
I do believe the angels feel our pain...
I believe when we change back and forth on what we want to do with our life, we can confuse our angels..

BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!
Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, Love truly and forgive quickly.

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:32 am

:wink: :lol: :wink:
Marlys wrote:I love this piece Linda!! CheeChee did an amazing job on the video as well..
I do believe the angels feel our pain...
I believe when we change back and forth on what we want to do with our life, we can confuse our angels..

YOU IS A VERY CUTE ANGEL !! THANKS ON THE POEM AND FOR CHEE CHEE, THANK YOU ALSO. SHE DOES MAGNIFICENT WORK AND STEVE HAS A GREAT PARTNER IN THE VIDEO DEPARTMENT !! YES, I BELIEVE THE ANGELS FEEL OUR PAIN, TOO...HOW COULD THEY NOT? MAYBE THEY COME IN TEAMS. IF ONE GETS A BIT WORN OUT, THE OTHER ONE TAKES OVER FOR A WHILE. SORTA LIKE BEING ON A STAKEOUT ...LOL !!!

LOVE AND THANKS.......LINNER MOONCHILD !! :D :) :lol: :wink:

Marlys
Platinum Member

Post by Marlys » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:53 am

"Maybe they come in teams" you crack me up!!!

They sure work all hours, and holidays too!

I got my coffee (Yummy) so I will relax here and read some more!

BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!
Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, Love truly and forgive quickly.

Marlys
Platinum Member

Post by Marlys » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:14 pm

I told you I would bring you coffee :lol:

And I even made you one with your initial on the cup so nobody can get your coffee :lol:

BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!