ARE YOU CRYING, ANGEL ?

Post poetry that does not fit any of our categories here.
Linner
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: ARE YOU CRYING, ANGEL ?

Post by Linner » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:22 pm

LOL....OH MY GOSH.... :shock: LOOK AT THAT LONG HAIR. I HAVEN'T HAD LONG HAIR IN EONS !! HEY GIRL...GOT ANY WITH SHORT, REDDISH BROWN LIKE THAT SECRETARY ONE ?? :?: THAT LONG HAIR FLAT OUT SCARES ME !! :shock: LOOKIT THAT LONG NOSE ... YIKES !!! :P :P

SERIOUSLY, MARLYS. THANKS FOR THE PICS...THEY ARE VERY CUTE AND YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT THIS !!

LOVE, MOONCHILD !! :D :) :lol: :wink:
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:26 pm

lol~~~ah, shoot, give her a touch of blue there too, Marlys !lol~~Bet it wld. look cute......Love, Shirley shaw~~~~

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:40 pm

HEY KNUCKLEHEAD !! WHATCHA MEAN BLUE ??? YOU MIGHT AS WELL ADD SOME RED AND WHITE, TOO...MAKE IT REALLY PATRIOTIC !! LOL !! LOVE YA....LINNERS !!! :lol:

Marlys
Platinum Member

Post by Marlys » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:20 am

Ok..here are a few you may like: :D

BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!
Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, Love truly and forgive quickly.

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:15 am

OH, YOU BETCHA !!! I LIKE TWO AND THREE THE MOST ...THREE BEING HOW SHORT MY HAIR IS NOW !! THANK YOU, O' MISTRESS OF THE ART !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marlys
Platinum Member

Post by Marlys » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:33 pm

I thought #3 was closest to what you wear..
When I first started making these for me, I only liked the hair that looked just like mine as I wear it..Then I started playing around with different colors and styles and I found I liked them just as much..it's like playing dress-up

Your's would look much nicer if I had a really clear picture of you to work from. I used the tiny one from your avatar here and it isn't really clear. When I enlarge it, it loses even more pixels. If you have a better pic, send it to me

BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!
Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, Love truly and forgive quickly.

Marlys
Platinum Member

Post by Marlys » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Ok..this is the new you..I hope you like it better
BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!

Marlys
Platinum Member

Post by Marlys » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:54 pm

I made another one with your first picture..I think I like it better
When trying to remove the shadows from a picture, sometimes it's hard to blend the skintones..you look great with the orininal

BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:57 pm

THANKS GIRL, BUT I LOOK LIKE A CHIPMUNK !!! I STILL LIKE NUMBER THREE THE BEST OUT OF 'EM ALL !! LET ME PLAY WITH IT A BIT...SORTA LIKE A CONTEST !!

Marlys
Platinum Member

Post by Marlys » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:35 pm

You did a great job on it!!

BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:12 am

HOW ABOUT THIS ONE ??

Marlys
Platinum Member

Post by Marlys » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:50 am

Very good!!!
You can soften the edges to blend more and also smudge them like this

I removed the white background on this one
I always "save as" png unless the image is animated. png keeps the resolution

BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:49 am

I ONLY HAVE 'MICROSOFT PICTURE IT 10' TO WORK WITH...AND THE FREEHAND PAINTING OPTION. WHAT DO YOU USE ?? THANK YOU, BY THE WAY !! :wink:

Marlys
Platinum Member

Post by Marlys » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:49 pm

I use animation shop and photo shop pro9
I think I still have the free download links

You have done amazingly well..where did you find the wig?
BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!

Marlys
Platinum Member

Post by Marlys » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:01 pm

I love you in this one

BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!