Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon »

“DREAM,…SOME,…DREAMS!”…

Who-of-you, will allow our,…Jesus / to-increase-in: you?...

This is my invitation, to ponder the,…”Christ!”… And, His,…teachings. Yes!... Let us, (His-Faithful-Followers); affix our singleness-of-purpose, on doing the,…”Will-of-God!”… (our-Father / in: Heaven).

Direct your thoughts, toward these higher-things. Stop your wandering, hearts-and-minds. Both, The-Father and His-Son,…Love / us: as-we-are. But, this,…”Love” / won’t allow you, to; stay-as-you-are. No, sir!... (expect-a-change).

Seek,…”silence-and-solitude” / because; it’s at this, time-and-place,…that we / find the: “Voice-of-God!”… Yes!... More-than-ever, expect the,…”Son-of-God” / to change, your present; stance-and-stature.

God, (by-in-and-thru / His: Son); is still, bestowing,…His-Wisdom!... And, it’s in this,…”silence” / that: God, speaks!... Amen. Things, start-to-make,…sense / therein; this mentioned, silence. Tell me, (dear-reader), can you hear the,…”Voice-of-God?”…

Amidst, all-the-noise,…present / in our: world?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Because, of this background noise,…often-times / we can’t even; hear-ourselves, think. That’s-right!... How, can we therefore,…”work-out” / who-we-are; while in the middle, of all this,…noise?... (Impossible).

Who-are-you?... And, why,…are / you: here?... When, was the last time,…you / prayed: these words?...

“God, what do,…You / think: I-should-really, do?”…

Speak,…”Son-of-God!”… I-your-brother, and fellow,…servant / is truly: listening. Yes!...

Dear-reader, when was the,…last-time / you invited, both; The-Father and His-Son, into the decisions,…of / your: personal-lives?... Are you, one of those,…who / foolishly-believes, that; you know, a true-short-cut,…to your / own: happiness?...

Friends!... Our-own-age, or,…”era” / desperately-needs; its own, spiritual-giants. Yes!... Where, is our sense,…of / mission?... Or, are you one,…who / leads-a-life, of: “quiet-desperation?”…

“Vocation”,…is about finding / what you are; best-suited-for?...

Folks!... If you want, to be happy,…for / a-decade; find a way, to make a difference,…in / other-people’s: lives!... But, if you want to be,…happy / for-a-lifetime, and; beyond. Then, seek,…whole-heartedly / the: “Will-of-God!”… Amen.

Seek it, one day at a time. One moment, at-a-time. One,…”decision” / at-a-time!... All the possessions, in the world,…cannot / “sustain”: our-real-joy!... No, sir!...

Tell me: “What lies, within-the-depths,…of / your-own: hearts-and-minds?... God, is our friend. He, will take-care of the,…details / just-trust: first-and-foremost. This, must come from you. Yes!... He’ll do, His,…part. (If-only-you / do: yours)… Amen.

Trust, must be exercised, by every,…believer / before we can; expect anything else, in our lives,…to: fall-into-place. Henceforth, I challenge each of you,…today; to make, “daily-prayer”, a priority in your,…personal-lives!...

And, make it an,…”indispensable-part” / of your: daily-schedules. Spend, ten-minutes,…per / day: sit, with God!... And,…(“DREAM,…SOME,…DREAMS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“MY,…TRUEST,…LONGINGS!”…

Who of us, (dear-reader and friends); wouldn’t like to finally, learn that,...too-important / lesson, of: (“Silent-Prayer”)?...

Yes!... That’s when,…”Heart-speaks-to-Heart” / it’s a time; when all words, seem quite inadequate. No matter, how beautiful the prayers,…that / have been, composed; even by the various, saints. They, all seem to fall-short, of the glory,…of / “Silent-Longings!”…

Who of us, can be like our,…Joseph?... Simply, faithful. Yes!... At, the feet of our,…Master / Jesus-the-Christ!... Amen.

Amid the babble, of our world,…when everybody / flatters; him-or-herself. With all of us, thinking-that,…we have / a message; worth-while, to give. Tell me, is there anything,…more / powerful, than: “Holy-Night / Silent-Night?”…

I think, not!... It’s what, the very Angels,…sing!... Tell me, (dear-reader); does,…”Sanctity” / not-consist-of: listening silently, to the very voice,…of / Almighty-God?... (Yahweh – His-Name)… Amen.

To be continued. Though, our Christmas Season, is indeed,…over / I shall; continue to write, my story about,…Mary-and-Joseph!... (God-Willing)…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“TO-YOU,…CRADLED / CHILDREN!”…

Keeper, of,…the-stable-door;
It was, Joseph’s,…humble-task.
He, guards,…God’s-Treasure, more;
More-than, Solomon,…could-ask!...

Joseph, keeper,…of the, stable-door;
God’s-Porter,…still, today.
See-me-come,…just-as-poor;
Please, don’t turn,…me, away!...

St. Joseph, he,…cradled; Jesus.
Yes!... Within, his gentle arm.
And, while,…Jesus / softly-slumbered;
Did, shelter,…Him / from: harm!...

I wonder, if,…you’ve ever, guessed?..
That, in,…Jesus’ / dreaming-sleep;
He, smiled,…to-think-that, He:
Over, Joseph,…would-vigil / keep!...

Oh’, humble-hearts,…and memories;
Of,…”Loves”,…our / Jesus: loses-not.
Mary’s, lullabies,…soothed / His, rest;
As Jesus,…never-forgot!...

When,…in-Jesus’-Arms;
We sigh, our,…dying-breath.
Remember, Who,…cradled / Jesus’-Birth;
As, He,…now / cradles-us,…at: Death!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THANK-YOU,…”JESUS!”…

Folks!... Inside the pages, of-our,…Holy-Scriptures / we read; over-and-over, again,…about: Jesus!... How, He,…went alone / to a quiet: place.

He, would go to a place,…set-apart / from everyone; and everything, else. Yes!... So, that,…He / could: pray.

Friends!... If Jesus, needed to do,…this. I know, how much more,…I / need to: also. (Solitude-not-isolation)… Yes!...

Spontaneous-prayer, should be something,…that / accompanies us; wherever-we-go. Who of us, will give our,…undivided / attention to: Jesus?...

It can be hard, to find a quiet-place,…in / this world, but; this quietness is essential, to our own,…spiritual-growth.

I pray, that: “As the noise, of our world,…becomes / louder; and more constant, we,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); will continue to dedicate, ourselves,…to / providing places; set-apart for us, to experience,…God!”... (In this silence, we / so desperately: need)… Amen.

By-in-and-thru, His,…Son / Jesus; let us, come into our,…God’s-Presence!... Yes!...

Simply, open your,…hearts-and-minds / to: Him!... And, do so,…in a gentle / dialogue; speak, also to the,…Son: as you would, a-great-friend!... A mentor, coach-or-teacher!...

Today, I-invite-you,…to / abandon; your own, doubts. And, your endless,…fears!... It’s never, convenient. And, almost-always,…difficult. Even, painful.

“Preparation”,…elevates every, worthwhile / endeavor. If, God’s-Word,…is to / transform: us. We, need to allow it,…to / sink-it-roots. Yes!...

Deep, into our lives,…through / repetition-and-reflection!... Allow, the,…”Holy-Spirit” / to: work-in-you. Draw closer, to,…He / Who: has left, foot-prints in the,…dusty: trodden-paths, of,…human-history!...

(“THANK-YOU,…JESUS”)!...

You, are my,…friend!... Amen.

Awaken, a hunger for continuous,…learning / a-desire-for; best practices. I strongly believe, that,…God / is constantly; speaking to us.

By-in-and-thru, other people. Through the,…Scriptures / and the: “Church-of-God!”… (Yes!... His-Son’s, many-membered-body)…

Very little, genuine,…spiritual-conviction / occurs: inside the walls, of our,…worldly-churches. Empty, rituals-and-traditions,…places / for: social-gatherings. More than, anything else.

Tell me, are the matters,…of / Faith: a-lost-Art?... I pray,…not!...

Who of us, is truly,…giving-themselves / to: God?... And, in,…return / receiving: Him?...

Dear-reader, it’s about,…gathering / as a faith-filled: community. Giving thanks, to,…Almighty-God!... Yes!... For, all-the-things,…the blessings / He, fills; our lives, with.

Rediscover-your-appetite!...

Jesus, always met people,…where / they-were, and; from there, He,…led-them / to: a-better-life, and,…place. One, of,…”dignity-of-virtue!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

MAY-WE-ALL,…BE / “ONE!”…

“Almighty-God!... And, ever-present,…Father!... Your watchful care, reaches to the ends,…of / Earth; and may it, order all-things in such,…power / that, even; the tragedies of sin, cannot frustrate,…Your-Loving / Plans!”… Amen.

Continue-praying-with-me: (won’t-you)?...

“Help us, (by-in-and-thru / Jesus); to embrace,…Your-Will. Yes!... Give us, the strength, (both: physically-and-spiritually); to follow, Your-Son!... So, that,…Your-Truths / may, live-in-our; hearts and minds. Always, reflecting,…Peace. In-Your-Love!”… Amen.

“And, to,…You / Son-of-God: we implore!... May everything, we do,…begin / with: Your, inspiration. Yes!... May, we continue our,…daily-striving / with: Your-Help. Reaching, Your-Saving-Sheepfold!... Under, Your-Father’s-Guidance!”… Amen.

And, in – closing: (This-Personal-Prayer)…

“Father-in-Heaven!... Deliver us, from every,…Evil. And, grant us, (Your-Son’s-Followers); Your-own-Grace, and Mercy. In our days, and in,…Your-Love / keep us: free-from-anxieties. Protect us, as we eagerly,…and / patiently; await, Your-Son’s-Return. Yes!... Our, Saviour!... Jesus-the-Christ!... Your-only-begotten!”… Amen.

Folks!... We all, by,…now / have-seen-how, sin; complicates our lives. Confuses, our minds. And, hardens our,…hearts. Yes!... I-for-one, love the peace,…of / God; which is, in part,…the-very-fruit / of: a-clear-conscience!...

Friends!... “Worrying”,…doesn’t empty, our / tomorrows. No, sir!... It empties, our,…today. Of, its,…strength. Let us, believe,…whole-heartedly / these-evil-forces; tempting us, today. They are not only, a reality. But, mainly the result of,…decades / of: fatherless-generations!... Yes!...

Dear-reader, evil-and-demonic,…fallen / spirits; are-at-work, in those misguided-and-unchartered,…souls. The-Devil, has,…orphaned / countless; innocent beings. These very same, today,…we find / easily-confused; and totally, led-astray!...

Yes!... The very,…”Lost-Sheep” / so-much-spoken, of: inside the written-pages, of our,…Holy-Scriptures!... Almighty-God, (Yahweh-His-Name); reveals, Himself!... In, our surrounding nature. Also, in the lives,…of / His-Son’s-Church!...(the-many-membered / Body-of-Christ)…

Only,…”Dynamic-Interactions” / keeps: This-Word, alive!... Amen.

Let us,…”Save-These-Truths” / from; any-human-tampering. Let us,…”preserve” / The-Scriptures!... Who of us, will even dare,…to / protect-the-records; and the teachings, of,…God’s-Son?...

I pray, that: “You, will”…

In-closing: This written-passage!...

What sadness, Jesus,…must-feel/ as,…He; stands-witness to all, the endless bickering?... And, the various divisions,…existing / within-our: Christian-History!... This is to, you: The-Baptist, Lutherans, Pentecostals, Methodist, Catholics. And, all-the-non / denominational: groups out there. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“JESUS,…THE,…SON!”…

Three-wise-men,…came;
Their gifts,…to bring.
Unto,…the-little;
New,…Born,…King!...

Gold,…Frankincense;
And, Myrrh,…they gave.
Making,…His-Crib;
A,…Treasured,…Cave!...

Happy, were,…they;
To make,…Him, glad.
Such gifts,…they-thought;
He,…never,…had!...

They, little,…guessed;
That, Joseph,…although poor.
Had, brought,…such;
Very,…gifts,…before!...

A, heart,…of gold;
Incense,…of prayer.
And, myrrh,…of-all;
The pains,…he, bore!...

Good,…Wise,…Men;
See a,…wiser, one.
Who, calls,…Jesus;
Whom, we-worship,…his: Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“JOSEPH’S,…FAMILY,…TREE!”…

Jesus, Mary, Joseph,…were / Three;
Making this,…Holy-Family!...

Jesus, died,…upon, that / Cross;
Saving us,…against, our-loss!...

Mary’s heart,…was-driven-thru;
Many swords,…of woe / she: knew!...

Jesus, Mary, Joseph,…there / must-be;
These Three, to make,…The-Family!...

Jesus, suffered,…Mary, did too;
What, had,…Joseph / else: to do?...

Certain, Saint,…in / all-he-did;
As, The-Cross,…he / bore: was-hid!...

Jesus, shared,…with / Joseph: all.
Would, He,…keep, from / Joseph: the-gall?...

Head, of,…God’s-own-Family;
The-Cross, too,…was / (“JOSEPH’S-FAMILY-TREE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“AS,…JESUS,…GREW!”…

(Continuation)…

Folks!... Every, day-of-dwelling with our,…Jesus / is-truly; an important day. There’s a lot of poetry, out there. Imagining the life, of,…Jesus / Mary: and of, Joseph!... Yes!...

But, first,…there was / a necessity; now that the,…”Child” / was-born: it consisted of abiding, by,…”The-Law!”… Jesus, being the first-born,…had to be / presented: in-the-Temple. And, consecrated to the living,…God!...(Yahweh – His-Name)…

And, then,…be / redeemed: Please read, (Luke 2: 23)… Yes!... So, ran-the-Law!...

This presentation, took place typically,…one-month / after-the-birth; whereas, physical circumcision of males,…occurred / upon the: 8th-day…(after-birth)… Attendance in the, “Temple”,…for this redemption / or presentation ceremony; was not necessary, since it could be obtained,…by / any: priest!...

But, with the other,…”rite” / connected with the; birth. The attendance of the mother, was required in the,…”Temple”… For, it was the ceremony of,…”Purification!”… (required-by-law)… Which, declared every mother,…”unclean” / for-forty-days; after the birth, of a,…son!...

And, eighty-days, (80): after the birth, of a,…daughter. During that period, the mother was forbidden,…to / come-near: the sanctuary. And, it was the general-custom,…for / her-to-pass; that time, in seclusion. In her, home!...

These-two-ceremonies, that,…of / “Presentation-and-Redemption”; of the first-born, son. And, that of the,…”Purification” / of-the-mother; were usually combined, on the occasion of the mother’s,…coming / to: “The-Temple!”…

Friends!... We, know nothing of those,…forty-days / (40): between the,…”Nativity” / and-the: “Presentation!”… Save, the reference to the,…”rite-of-circumcision”. Perhaps, it is all,…beside / the: point!...

The one thing, that we can be sure of,…is-that / it-was-(Not); a time of vacation, for our dear,…Joseph!... No, sir!...

He, did,…(Not) / spend all those days; sitting down and meditating. For, he was a man of,…”Action!”… Yes!... Joseph, had many other things,…to / do; it was his,…”Blessed-Privilege”: to support, Mary-and-Jesus!...

There were, no ample resources,…which would / allow him; to lay-off, work. Even, for a while. The house, had to be,…run. It’s not difficult, to believe that,…during those / early-days, after; Jesus’-Birth. Our, Joseph,…took up / his-trade, of: carpenter.

And, earned enough for the,…current / expenses!...

What, of the gifts of the,…visiting / “Wise-Men?”… Well, I presume, (the-gold); was spent resourcefully, and wisely,…by / the: parents. After all, this family spent,…much of their / time-in: refuge. Journeying, to-and-from,…Egypt: (as-one-example)…

As they were, led by the,…”Spirit!”… Yes!... So, they,…sojourned. All done, in keeping step,…with / “The-Child’s”: overall, safety.

Throughout-the-years, as our,…(“JESUS-GREW”)!... To be continued… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
336844_th.gif
336844_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 89 times
113502_th.gif
113502_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 89 times
107994_th.gif
107994_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 89 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

BECOMING-A-BETTER,…(“VERSION”)!…

Folks!... Salvation, begins when we stop asking,…”What’s in it, for me?”… And, run,…humbly / to: Almighty-God!...(Yahweh-His-Name)…

Who of us, in our,…hearts-and-minds / have asked, today: “How, may-I-serve?”…

“What, work,…do / You; Father, wish for me, to,…do?”… “What, is,…Your / Will: for, me?”…

Friends!... In a very, beautiful way,…God / wants-you-to; be simply, yourself. So, let’s be all,…that / He: created us, to be. Shall-we?... The attitude, with-which-we,…approach / our work; is truly, crucial.

Whether, our work,…in this life / is-as-a, sanitation-driver; or a state-governor. It’s the interior, effect of your work,…which / is: most-important, here. Yes!... No more, quiet-desperation,…for / me: no, sir!...

Can you, find your place,…to / somewhere, you’ve never: been?... Without, directions?... Without a map, and no clear description,…of / your: destination?...

Friends!... People, excel-and-thrive,…when / they-have-a, higher-standard; to look to, and strive,…for.

Dear-reader!... The loss of our, “essential-purpose” / is-the-cause, of: our great, modern-madness!... In truth / “holiness”; is something, Almighty-God,…does: in us. And, (Not),…something / we: achieve!... That’s-right!...

Our, living-God, (Yahweh-His-Name); yearns for us, to be co-workers,…with / Him; in this,…”work-of-holiness”… It’s this, dynamic-collaboration between our Creator,…and / mankind; which ultimately, brings about,…much / delight: to God!... Yes!...

In a world, of,…rapid-and-constant / change; it’s-the,…”unchanged-things” / that-allows-us: to make sense, of,…change!... In the, times-of-confusion,…of / decision; we can ask, ourselves: “How is this, situation / an-invitation-to, grow-in: “Holiness?”…

We all have, a vision of what,…it / means, to-be: Holy!...

And, often,…our vision / is-distorted; by prejudice, or tainted by ignorance. And, also-by-our,…past / experiences. The riches, of this world,…have / value; only, in-as-much,…as they / help-us: fulfill our, essential-purpose!... Amen.

If we own, them. They can be, powerful-tools, that help,…us / live: holy-lives!... If they, own,…us / they-will-prevent, us; from becoming,…(”The-Best-Version”): of-ourselves!...

Folks!... Even, the very rich,…are called / to-live: holy-lives!... By, using their,…God-Given / Wealth; in productive ways, which foster their own,…growth / and-the-growth, of: others!...

Friends!... Holiness, is for everyone. No, exceptions!... Even, for,…you!... Each, day,…God / invites-us-to be; all, He,…created / us: to-be. Amen.

The world, ridicules,…”Holiness!”… The surest-signs, of,…holiness / are-an-insatiable; desire to become, all that,…God / created-us: to be.

An, unwavering commitment, to the,…”Will-of-God!”… And, an-unquenchable-concern,…for / unholy: people!... Amen.

Each, event in our lives,…is / an-opportunity-to: “Change!”… To grow, and to,…become / a: “Better-Version-of-Yourself!”… And, that,…grasping / of-each-moment, is: (“Holiness”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
345451.gif
345451.gif (2.02 MiB) Viewed 86 times
345455.gif
345455.gif (2.18 MiB) Viewed 86 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TREASURING,…EVERY / “WORD!”…

(continuation-of-story)…

Friends!... I pray, that: “You, come to appreciate,…all the / characters; mentioned, in our,…Holy-Scriptures!... Yes!...

But, only because I,…pen-these-words / after: Christmas!... Please, don’t forget the,…deeper-message!... That’s-right!...

We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); recognize people, like our,…”Mary-and-Joseph!”… As, truly,…being / extra-ordinary: children of God!...(Yahweh-His-Name)…

Though, we worship,…their / Son!... (our-dearest / Jesus)… Never-the-less, my hope is to,…bring-out / from; dusty-corners, those whom,…Almighty-God, saw: as being, special… Yes!...

He, Who,…knows / us, from; even-before, the very foundations,…of: our known world. Yes!... God, has pre-destined,…each / one-of-us.

I pray, that: “You don’t squander, your own opportunity,…to / shine-forth!”… Amen.

Now, getting back to our,…Joseph!... (Jesus’-Foster-Father)… At every new, instance,…he was / realizing; more-and-more, the importance of his,…own: life. Yes!... Inside, the,…Divine-Scheme!... Tell me, (dear-reader: are you?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Yet, at the same time,…there must / have-been, times; of an increased, sense,…of: personal-unworthiness.

Folks!... Joseph, surely was a patient,…man; as a saint, always tends to,…be. For, the saint,…is one / who; measures things, by,…eternity. And, (Not),…by / time!...

He-and-Mary, had left,…Nazareth / hurriedly; with every intention to,…go back / there; after they had, complied with,…the: “Law-of-the-Census!”…

Unless, God’s-Voice,…were to / direct-this-pair; otherwise. Now, that the,…religious-rites / of-the, “Presentation-and-Purification”,…had been, complied with; I personally-picture this, “Holy-Family”,…getting ready / to: leave, Bethlehem!...

Packing, their belongings. Going home, again!...

But, another marvel occurred. Which prevented, the immediate return,…to / Nazareth!... The coming, of the,…”Wise-Men” / from-their-studies; they had followed,…”The-Star!”… And, had come to,…Jerusalem!...

Believing, that surely,…at the court / of, Herod; they would be able, to obtain all needed,…information: in respect to, the,…”New-Born-King!”…

Herod, crafty-and-afraid of his,…throne / dissembled: his terror!... He, found out from the,…learned-students / of-the-Scriptures; where,…”The-Child”,…would be / born: who, was to rule,…Israel.

And, so,…he / conveyed-the-information; to the,…”Wise-Men”: urging them, to return to,…Jerusalem!... And, to tell him,…as-soon-as / they-found: “The-Child!”…

In order, that he,…too / might-go; and pay, his respects to,…Him!... (Jesus, implied)…

“The-Wise-Men”,…wise as they / were; in their correspondence, with the,…”Divine-Direction”; knew that, in,…Joseph: they had found, a wisdom quite,…unmatchable.

I’m sure, that-they-asked,…Joseph / many: questions!... Yes!...

(“TREASURING-UP,…EVERY / WORD”)!... Amen.

Joseph, had many things,…to / say; in order. And, so,…these / Wise-Men; returned to their, native land. And, spread the,…”good-message!”…

Mary, too. Very likely, told her wonderful,…story; to them, as the,…Wise-Men; there-upon brought, forth,…their: gifts. Gold, Frankincense and myrrh!... All, given freely to this,…Child!... And, laid them,…at / His: feet.

These, were gifts to,…Jesus!...

And, Joseph,…was / the-treasurer: if-you-will. For, God’s-own-Son!... While, on Earth!... The Wise Men, circumvented,…Herod!...

Dear-reader!... The,…life of / Joseph, furnishes; many-a-mediation. He, was to be,…”The-Dispenser” / of: Jesus’-Earthly-Riches!... Yes!...

Could it be, (I-ask-you); that still, today,…Joseph / manages the: “Treasury-of-Heaven!”…

To be continued!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TO-YOU-THE,…(“COURAGEOUS”)!...

(continuation)…

The,…”Wise-Men”; had gone, leaving-a-trail,…of / Glory: behind them. Peace and calm, were again in the house,…of / Joseph!...

There was nothing, to-do-now,…but / continue-the-preparation; for the return, to,…Nazareth!... There, they would resume their,…life / until-the-time; when the work, of,…Jesus / would: begin.

Never, did,…Mary-and-Joseph / guess-that; the cruel, king,…Herod / was-plotting; the destruction, of,…”The-Child!”… But, meanwhile,…the / “Wise-Men”; after leaving, Joseph’s house,…were-warned / in-a-dream: Yes!...

Not, to return to,…Herod; since he, was plotting to kill,…Jesus!... These-three-men, in their vision,…were told / to-go-back; to their land, by a different route. Tired-out, after the stirring events,…of / the-day; and the trying journey, to-and-from,…”The-Temple”,…this / Holy-Family; were wrapped in, sleep!...

And, again came,…The-Angel / of: warning!... (For, it’s how / Almighty-God: speaks to, His-Chosen)… Yes!... By-in-and-thru, others. Intercessors-and-Mediators!...

“Arise, and take,…The-Child; and His-Mother!... Go, into,…Egypt / and-stay-there; until further, word!”… (Please-read: Matthew 2: 13, 14 )…

Friends!... One thing, that,…stands-out / about: Joseph!... Is, his,…simple-and-unquestioning / obedience. Enough, for our Joseph,…that / God; wanted-a-thing, to be done. Joseph, never-stops-to,…argue / he-acts: immediately!...

For, by now,…this / Joseph, truly; had-a-sense, of his own,…importance. Yes!... Inside, this work,…of / “Redemption!”… Yes!... Joseph!...

Though, he,…deemed / himself-a, lowly-man-of: Earth!... He, now knew that,…he / was; head of the,…”Holy-Family!”… Yes!...

His, was-a-responsibility. Invoked, commissioned, ordained-and-commanded,…upon / Joseph, by: Almighty-God!...(Yahweh-His-Name)…

One, can picture the quiet-haste,…of / this-man; under these, circumstances. The, masterly-manner in which,…he / awakened: Mary. And, told her of,…”The-Divine-Order!”… He, had just,…received. No, need to urge,…Mary / for, she; was even more, ready than,…Joseph: to meet at once, the,…”Will-of-God!”… Amen.

Quietly, they,…stole-out / of-the-house; not even, stirring-a-mouse!...

No, sir!... No, warning the neighbors,…lest / their-flight-be: betrayed!... A sweet-burden, always. But, sweeter now,…as / Joseph; realized that, to him,…was given / the-honor-to; guard-and-safe-keep, the very lives of,…Mary: and God’s-own-Son!...(our-dearest: Jesus)…

Down the streets, of,…Bethlehem / they-hastened, out: into the country. Eager, to get to,…a safe / place. Even, racing,…(you-might: say)…

The hearts of both, Mary-and-Joseph,…were / beating: high!... Danger, was hurrying after them. Out, into the country,…and / at-last; on the road, that led to,…Egypt!...

There was hardship,…”aplenty” / in that, journey; over rough roads. Sleeping-out, under the stars. There was, of,…course / that; supreme-confidence, in,…God!...

(“Courage”),…stands-out, most / here; during their, flight. There were, no-legions-of,…Angels: to protect, them. And, so,…in / closing: pray-with-me, won’t you?...

“Dear-Father, in,…Heaven!... Make us, (“courageous”) / like: Joseph. Yes!... Help us, to,…become / men-and-women, of: Valor. Bearing always, Your-Son,…in / our: hearts-and-minds!”… Amen.

To-be-continued!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

UNTO-HOME,…YOU / BRING!...

God, might have,…sent,
Legions-of-Angels,…to defend.
Against, Herod’s,…desire,
To destroy,…this / Child!...

Instead, of,…powers-and-thrones,
Who, did,…God, send?...
One,…lowly-soldier,
Weaponless,…and / Mild!...

A,…crooked-staff,
The only,…sword, he-wore.
A scanty,…thread-bare-cloak,
Joseph’s,…only / shield!...

Yet, marched,…he, bravely,
With,…Child / he-bore.
Knowing,…surely, that,
Hell’s-powers,…would / yield!...

Oh’, blessed,…Joseph,
You, became,…that, tower.
Of strength,…for even,
That, newborn,…King!...

Be, soldier,…too,
For me,…with power.
My spirit,…from exile,
(“UNTO-HOME,…YOU / BRING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“BRING-THEM,…THERE!”…

Joseph, your ax,…your saw, your plane;
Were not, the burdens,…of-a-slave.
Fatigue-and-toil,…and, sweat-and-pain;
To you, no ache,…of pity: gave!...

For you, recalled,…how, Mary’s-Boy;
Whose trade, from,…you / he-takes.
One day, put-down,…His-Childish-Toys;
And, asked you,…how-a-cross, to: make!...

Joseph, carpenter,…build-me, a house;
A-little-house,…a monk, might own.
Fashion, its beams,…of-twisted-boughs;
Make its floor,…of / Earth: alone!...

Little-house,…yet, rich-indeed;
The, Son-of-God’s,…low-natal-cave.
Rich, the sides,…these huts, of reed;
That, lonely,…Egypt, exile: gave!...

Build me, the lowliest,…that, can be;
For, this-I-know,…as we, look inside.
I think it, fit,…for, any family;
So, (“BRING-THEM,…THERE”): with me, to bide!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
107945_th.gif
107945_th.gif (6.41 KiB) Viewed 58 times
107823_th.gif
107823_th.gif (7.76 KiB) Viewed 58 times
107884_th.gif
107884_th.gif (6.79 KiB) Viewed 58 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“HEAVY-HEARTS,…WONDERING!”…

(Continuation-of-Story)…

Folks!... Our Joseph, was a man,…whose-heart / was filled, with, all-the-sentiments; of,…”Love-and-Patriotism!”… In, no,…one / else; was that, love-of-country,…stronger-than / in-the-Israelites!...

Their whole-history, centered,…”in-by-and-thru” / The-Promised-Land!... Almighty-God, (Yahweh-His-Name); had dealt with them, marvelously. Freeing them, from the bondage of,…Egypt. And, brought them into the land,…flowing / with: milk-and-honey!... Yes, sir!...

They, had never been,…at / “home”; inside this land, called,…Egypt!... Because, it was a foreign-land. A land, of,…exile: to them. They prayed, that,…God / deliver-them: from it. And, to be brought,…home!...

Even, the first,…Joseph; who had been sold, into captivity,…by / his-brethren. Although, he reached a high-position,…in the land / of his, adoption; never-the-less, always regarded himself,…as-an-exile!...

When, later-on,…Moses / was leading, the Israelites; from this land, of,…Egypt; he took, Joseph’s-bones with him. In-a-word. The Jews, considered banishment from their,…country / as-great, an evil; as Death, itself!...

And, now,…the second / Joseph; must have thought, of,…all-these-things,…as he / found himself; in the land, of,…Egypt. Far-from-home. Egypt, was a blessed-place, of,…asylum; it was saving, “The-Messiah”,…from: Death!...

But, while, Joseph appreciated all-that,…and / was-grateful, for,…the refuge; yet,…it-was-not: “home!”… He, was a stranger,…in-a-strange / land.

True, in,…Jesus-and-Mary / he-had, paradise; with him. But, one must not forget,…the-human-element; in the man. All, his plans had been,…set-aside; he, had every reason,…to look forward / to a calm; happy existence, in,…Bethlehem!...

Or, in,…Nazareth!... He, was to take-up his work,…and / have the glory, of; knowing that, with his own hands,…he / was supporting: “Jesus-and-Mary!”… It was, an-idyllic-life,…he had / pictured; listening to the gentle-words, of,…wisdom; that would fall, from their,…lips!...

In his own, land. He, would wait peacefully,…for / the time; when the great-kingdom, of the,…”Messiah”: would be established. He, would be surrounded,…by / his-kin; and his friends. For, the tribal-instinct,…is / strong: in-every-man!...

And, Joseph,…like-all / Israelites; had it, in,…(“an-extra-ordinary”),…degree!... He, craved a settled-home,…in / his-own: country. But, suddenly,…that / was-all: “changed!”… That, is not to say,…that / Joseph; was rebellious!...

For, the,…”saint” / can make; him-or-herself, at,…”home”: anywhere. Yes, sir!... And, Joseph,…was / indeed: a-great-saint!... His country, his people, his life,…was / to-do-the: “Will-of-God!”… Yes!... (in-all-things)… Amen.

Yet, while he submitted,…to each / new-manifestation, of,…God’s-Divine-Will; he could not help,…having: his-own-longings. Yes!...

(“HEAVY,…WAS / HIS-HEART”)!... Wondering, when this persecution would,…cease; it was not, so much of,…himself / he-thought, but-of: “Mary-and-Jesus!”…

Here, was the gentle,…Mary; young-in-years, driven out of her own,…land: far-from-friends, who would be,…such-a-comfort: to her. Here, was,…Jesus!... The very,…”Son-of-God!”… Compelled, to be an exile,…so / soon-after; His-Birth!...

No wonder, the heart,…of / Joseph, was: “Heavy!”… Amen.

To-be-continued!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
341822_th.gif
341822_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 49 times
345358_th.gif
345358_th.gif (6.9 KiB) Viewed 49 times
332364_th.jpg
332364_th.jpg (6.05 KiB) Viewed 49 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“WHAT-ARE-YOU,…CELEBRATING?”…

Tell me, (dear-reader and friends); are we rigorously, seeking the best way,…to / live-our: Christian-Life?... I’m sure, and even most certain,…that / our-worldly-churches; need less and less, of your ideas, and,…mine!...

And, more-and-more,…guidance / from: “The-Holy-Spirit!”… Who of us, will finally abandon the illusion,…of / control?... Yes!... When will we, surrender our,…”hearts-and-minds” / to: Almighty-God?...(Yahweh-His-Name)…

Folks!... We, cannot become more like,…God’s-Son / and-at-the, same time; stay as you, are. When are we, most fully,…alive?...

Answer: When, we are changing,…and / growing; and also, when we are exploring,…all we are / capable of: becoming!... Yes!... This is not, something we do,…to-and-for / ourselves; (not-some, self-help: course)…

But, rather,…something / that-takes-place; by-in-and, thru,…”Jesus-the-Christ!”… Amen. What is our, greatest and most intimate,…commandment?... Please-read: (John 13: 34 – 35 )…

Who of us, is truly,…following / Jesus?... Are we here, to solve problems?... Or, are the problems,…here / to: ultimately, solve,…us?... We, become,…what / we: celebrate.

(“WHAT-ARE-YOU,…CELEBRATING”)?...

Is is,…”Pride-Parades?”… Oh’, how-I-pray,…not!...

Friends!... Problems, bring with them,…the hope / of: solutions!... Who of us, will begin looking,…for / solutions?... Failing our Lord, deals with failing,…to / reach-out, and meet people; where they are. In their needs. Yes!... (In-their-brokenness)…

Engaging people, means,…showing them / how, God; intends to make, their lives,…better!...

And, so,…I pray / that: “You, share the life-giving-gift,…of / the: Gospel… Yes!... With the people, of our,…time!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... The most effective, messenger,…is / the-one-who; “lives-the-message!”… Our culture, is hungry for authentic,…lives; let your own, life,…speak-forth!... All, for the,…”Glory-of-God!”…

Holiness, is simply the application,…of / the-values; the principles and the spirit, of the,…Gospel. Yes!... Applying them, to the circumstances of our,…everyday / lives; one moment, at-a-time. It’s not, complicated.

It’s, disarmingly,…simple / but, “simple”,…is not, the same / as: “easy!”…

One hundred years, from now,…none-of-us / will-be-here; so let us, always remember, that-truth,…in the / whole: “scheme-of-things!”… Life itself, is on loan,…to / us: Yes!...

But, for a very brief,…time / at-that. At this moment, in history,…both / life-and-faith; are being attacked, with the full-force,…of / a-culture: racing toward,…”self-destruction!”… Amen.

Folks!... These are, direct attacks on,…”the-essence” / of: the-human-person. Our culture, has become what it is,…because / of-the-things: we celebrate!... Yes!... We become, what-we-celebrate!... it’s true, not-only of the life,…of / a: person.

But, also,…of the life / of-a: family!... It’s true, of the life,…of / a: nation!... And, it’s true of the,…life / of: The-Church!... Yes!... (the-many-membered / body-of: Christ-Jesus)…

(“WHAT-ARE-YOU,…CELEBRATING”)?...

In closing: “May we never forget, the outcome of both,…Sodom-and-Gomorrah!”... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
112587_th.gif
112587_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 33 times
125585_th (1).gif
125585_th (1).gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 33 times
125585_th.gif
125585_th.gif (5.81 KiB) Viewed 33 times