Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon »

FACING,…THIS: (“DAY”)!...

Friends!... Today, let us cry-out,…to / God: “The-Most-High!”… (Yahweh) Yes!...

To He, Who,…fulfills / His-Purpose, for: humanity!... (see: Psalm 57:2).

As this spring-season, finally begins to take,…bloom / let us, also: begin – anew!... Today, is a brand-new-day. Yes!...

It’s a magnificent opportunity, to tune your,…”heart-and-mind” / to: God’s-Word!... Who of us, is even interested in,…developing / a-deeper-relationship, with: God?...

The world, does not define,…”exciting-times” / as – a – devotion; to fully understanding, and experiencing,…God’s-Guidance, and: Blessings!...

Folks!... As the ground, has already thawed,…it is now / preparing itself: for new growth. You, too,…can experience: new-life!... Amen.

Dear-reader!... Almighty-God, knows our,…”complexities-and-quirks!”… Nothing, in all creation,…is / hidden, from: God’s-own-sight!...

Everything, is uncovered and laid,…bare / before, the-eyes-of: Him!... Yes!... To,…Whom / we-must-give: account!... Amen. ( see: Hebrews 4: 13 ).

Friends!... “Faith”,…is that, unshakeable-belief / that, God; can and will, do,…”anything!”… And, that we are never,…too-old / weak-or-fearful, to join – Him; on this journey, called,…life!... Yes!... (Wherever, it may take – you).

“Lord, Jesus!... Son-of-God!... Today, I believe in,…Your / promises. And commit myself, to,…Your-Father’s-Ways!”… Amen.
Folks!... Sometimes-a-shift, in perspective,…is all / that is: needed!... Yes!... To ease, our anxiety. Instead of worrying, about our future. Let’s possess, Faith!... ( That, God: will-bless-you ).

Change, your uneasiness,…to / peace, believing; that – the – best, is yet,…to: come!...

“Heavenly-Father!... Because, of,…Your-Son / my-every-need, is: met. The flow of abundance, is surging in my,…life. Thank-You, for blessing me,…in /every: Way!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... When you need, guidance. Focus, on,…Jesus!... Listen, to,…Him / over: everyone – else. He, will guide you,…to the / right-choices; and commit to making, His-Heavenly-Father,…your-trusted: Friend!… Yes!...

“Teach – me. Son-of-God!... Your wisdom, is far greater than,…my own. Teach me, Your,…lessons / for: living. Give me, Your-Father’s,…own / insight: for each and every, day!”… Amen.

Friends!... I’ve decided, to,…(“FACE – THIS – DAY”),…with-a-gentle / and joyous: heart!... I shall do, my part,…putting-forth-effort / to surround, myself; with positive people, and experiences!…

I told, Jesus,…that / I’m – ready, to approach life; with an upbeat, attitude!...

“Sweet-Jesus!... Help me, to shine,…Your-Light / so-others; can look upon me, and see the joy,…of / a: true-believer!”… Amen. ( see: Proverbs 13:9 ).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7485

https://www.123greetings.com
Attachments
110831_th.gif
110831_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
104524_th.gif
104524_th.gif (6.24 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
104487_th.gif
104487_th.gif (7.07 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

GOD’S,…PRIMARY: (“AGENT”)!...

Friends!... (Please-read: Hebrews 12:2)

“Looking to Jesus!... The founder, of our,…Faith. Who, for the joy that was,…set-before / Him; endured the cross, despising the shame. And, is,…(“seated”) / at-the-right, hand of: The-Throne, of,…God!”… Yes!...

For-the-Joy!... A Joy, He,…(Jesus) / always – possessed, alongside; His-Father!... (Yahweh). From eternity-past. To a moment, in history on a cross,…of / suffering!...

And, now. To, an-eternity-of,…”celebration!”… Amen. Jesus, was at work,…since / days-of-old; in the creation, of this,…Universe!... ( a-task, appointed-and-ordained, by: His-Father)

For, Jesus,…is / and-always, will be: God’s-own-Workman!... Amen.

I-ask-you: “Are we, (Not), asked to become,…Jesus’ / Best-Workmanship?... Following in, His-Footsteps?... Evangelizing-and-teaching, others?... About, His-Father’s-Kingdom?...

Answer: Of course, we are!...

The,…”Son-of-God!”… A-Quick-Study, indeed!... For, all that,…He / knows; has been taught, to,…Him: by-in-and-thru, His-Father!... Amen. (two-uniquely-proper: entities)

Each, donning-their own,…”crown-of-righteousness!”… The same, as promised onto,…us / who: believe!... Amen.

Friends!... The,…”Why?”,…questions / are-sometimes; the toughest ones, because we,…end-up / making-assumptions; that may or may not, be,…”correct!”…

Our,…living-God / is-a-God, of: “relationships!”… He, created us,…for / relationships, with: Himself!... And, with-one-another!...

He, (Yahweh),…is also / a-God, of: Love!... And, creating,…”beings” / to-receive-that, Love; is at the heart, of,…His-Decrees!... Amen.

Dear-reader!... A God, of,…infinite / “power-and-wisdom”; would naturally, want to express,…Himself: in some way. (don’t-you-agree)?...

His-only-begotten, Son,…(our-dearest: Jesus); became a platform, for,…(“God’s-Fullest-Expression”),…of: His-own-Creative-Heart!... ( mind-and-power)

Folks!... The-Son, holds a,…”special-role” / in particular; with the whole, creative-event. Our Creator, defies human logic,…and / comprehensive: explanations!...

Simply – put: He, is beyond our reach,…in / some: ways!... Yes!... Then, again. Not,…”everything” / is-for-us, to: know!...

Example: Like, the return of,…His-Son!... Not, even the,…”Angels-in-Heaven” / know-of-the, hour,…nor-of-the, day,…in-which-our,…Jesus: returns!... (only – The-Father, in Heaven: knows). Amen.

Let us, just say that,…both / The-Father and His-Son; are-fully-engaged, in all,…matters: that – be!... Almighty-God, speaks to us,…by-in-and-thru: His-Son!... Yes!...

Whom, God,…has / appointed: “Heir!”… Of,…”all-things!”… (through – whom, also,…God; made our world)… Amen.

Jesus, is the radiance,…of / God’s-Glory!... And, the exact,…”representation” / of: God’s-Nature!... Yes!... Our,…Sweet-Jesus!...

He,…”upholds” / all-things; by the word, of,…His-Father’s-Power!... (bestowed, invoked, commissioned, appointed-and-anointed: onto – His – Son)… Amen.

In-closing: When, Jesus,…had made / purification-of-sins, He,…sat-down-at,…the,…”right-hand” / of-the: (“Majesty-on-High”)!...

Meaning,…His-Father’s-Side!... Amen. (see: Hebrews 1:1-3).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. In, “John’s-own-reckoning”,…the-primary-agent, of / Creation,…(as-we-know: it); was and still, remains,…to be: Jesus!... (The-Living-Word)!…

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7530

Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1125 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 1125 times
14322628_912113002254321_9207175125581720162_n.jpg
14322628_912113002254321_9207175125581720162_n.jpg (101.04 KiB) Viewed 1125 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

OUR-GOD,…OF: (“2ND – CHANCES”)!...

Friends!... It’s easy to become, distracted by your,…possessions; don’t hold, too-tightly,…what: you own!...

Guard-against, putting,…too-much-energy / and effort; into wanting something, that you think is the,…”key”: to-your-happiness!...

Know, this truth!... Jesus’-directions, are still true,…even: today!... As-long-as, you have,…Him / in-your-life; you don’t need, anything,…else. (see: Luke 9:3)

“Lord, Jesus!... I’m ready, to live passionately,…by / fulfilling-my: purpose!”… Amen.

Note-well, how our dearest,…Jesus / explains: His-Purpose, in this life. (see: Luke 4:43)

The next time, the weather has you,…down; look to our, Bible!... And, remember that every,…cloud / displays-its: silver lining. Yes!...

From Israel,…being led / out of: Egypt!... (under the cover, of a cloud: by – day). To, the very clouds involved,…in the / “ascension-and-return”,…of: God’s-Son!... (Jesus-the-Christ)

Yes!... Folks!... Clouds, frequently represent,…both / The-Father, and: His-Son!... (their glorious: presence) Amen.

“Son-of-God!... I know that, the,…Holy-Spirit’s / presence-and-protection; surrounds me, today. And, every,…day. For this, truth,…I am / most: grateful. Yes!... I’m ready, to live by,…Your-Father’s / Word!... Guide me, dear-Jesus!... May I, draw-ever-closer,…to / You; as I read, and reflect upon,…Your-Father’s: Truths!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... Let there be, an-earnest-inward,…movement / of both, your: “heart-and-mind!”… Let it always, be towards,…The-Father!... (Yahweh)

As, His-Son,…teaches!... Yes!... Throw-your-force, into the exercise,…of: prayer!... And, don’t be discouraged,…if-it-feels / like, they-go: unanswered!...

Be, persistent and know that,…God: hears – you!...

“Dear, Father-in-Heaven!... I, like,…Your-Son / fully-trust-in: You!... Yes!... I have, Faith,…that / You; know what is, best-for-me. For, Your,…(timing); is always, perfect. Unlike, our own perspectives!”… Amen.

“By-in-and-thru, the very works,…of / Your-Son: I-come-to, You!... My-only-God!... I render, my worries,…knowing that / Your-Son; will always guide, me,…with / Your: infinite-wisdom!”… Amen.

“For, what is,…Yours / dear-God; is also, Your-Son’s!... And, what,…Jesus / possesses,…He, freely-shares; with, whom-so-ever,…wills: to believe in, Him!... And, in,…You / dear-God; Whom, has sent,…Your-Son: to – us!”… Amen.

“Eternal-Life”,…today / is-for-my: grasping. Because, I’ve listened,…well / to: Your-Son’s-Message!... And, today,…I / (believe: whole-heartedly),…that / His-Words: originate, by-in-and-thru,…You!”… Amen.

P.S. Remember-always, that: We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…worship a / living: God!... Yes!... One,…of / “second-chances!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7350

Attachments
114179_th.gif
114179_th.gif (6.16 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
104460_th.gif
104460_th.gif (6.12 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
104485_th.gif
104485_th.gif (6.95 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TO-YOU-WHO,…(“BELIEVES”)!...

Friends!... “All-things”,…hold together / by-in-and-thru: Christ-Jesus!... Yes!... (Please-read: Colossians 1:16-17)

I-dare-add,…(“All-Known-Things”)!... Why?...

Answer: Because, our Bible,…starts / with-the-words: (“In-The-Beginning”)!...

Meaning,…what?...

Answer: Our-own-beginnings!... Because, prior to us,…were / The-Father, and: His-Son!... Yes!...

Folks!... It is, the will of,…The-Father / that, His-Son; rule over many,…”powers-and-principalities”: Yes!... Which, occupy,…”high-heavenly-places!”… Yes!... Amen.

I-for-one, am convinced that,…many-things / are in our, Bible; for no other, reason than to stir,…us, (who-believe): into a real-sense, of true,…”wonder!”…

Dear-reader!... It’s only, when we begin to worship,…(“Yahweh”) / that, we begin to: grow!... Note-well,…”The-Son’s-Glory!”… It is, as of the only,…”begotten” / from: The-Father!... Yes!...

Full-of-Grace, and of Truth!... (see: John 1:14).

Jesus, was eternally-present with,…and equal / to: God!... *(as-any-first-born: Son, would be. Receiving a double-portion, of everything which the father: owns)* Amen.

Jesus, was,…”empowered” / commissioned, appointed, invoked-and-ordained,…to create / “All-Known-Things!”… (known-to-mankind)

Yes!... Jesus!... “Anointed”,…set-apart / “Sanctified!”… As, humanity’s,…source-of-light / and: Life!... Amen.

All-the-result, of,…His-Father’s-Will… Yes!... The-Son’s,…”Workmanship” / has-spun; out of orbit. And, lost-its-way!...

Mankind, has proven our inability to,…try and / bring everything: “under-control”… Yes!... Our sins, have been wreaking-havoc,…damaging / humanity; by the ravages, of our,…brokenness!...

The-Son’s-Miracles, (while-walking-the: Earth), were….”expressions” / of how, His-Father; had always intended,…”things-to-be!”… Yes!...

Jesus!... The,…”expressed-image” / of: God!... We, too,…created-in-the / “image”, of: God!... Yes!... “Images!”…

“Reflections”,…of the / real-thing!...

It’s why, we are asked to not worship,…any / graven – “images!”… Or,…”Reflections” / of what, our,…”imagination”; could otherwise, conjure-up,…as being,…other: “lesser-gods!”…

So, an,…”Image” / is not; the same, as a,…(”de-facto”): representation!...

What do you, see,…when you / stare into a: mirror?...

Answer: Your own,…”Image!”… Amen.

We, are a manifested,…”Reflection” / of-our: Creator!... Much, like our dearest,…Jesus!... ( is-also )

With, one small,…yet / very-important: difference!... Jesus, was,…(sired-or-begotten): whereas, humanity was,…”created!”…

**( This truth, I believe personally / enables, Jesus,…to receive, directly: “Powers-from-God”)**

I-also-believe, that,…God / created – us; by-in-and-thru, the very hands, ( or – workmanship),…of: Jesus!... Yes!... The-Son!... He, is,…”directly-linked” / to: Almighty-God!... ( in ways / that: we-are-not )

Jesus!... The,…”first-born” / of-all: Creation!... Followed, by,…”The-Angelic-Realm!”… Followed, by,…”The-Beginning / of-all-other: Creations!”… Amen.

In the end, each living thing,…and / or: “being!”… Uniquely-proper, different, independently-valued: with much, lasting-worth!... Amen.

No,…”two” / are-exactly-the: same!... To, include,…The-Father / and: His-Son!... Each, dons-its-own,…”Crown-of-Righteousness!”… Yes!...

Even, as promised,…onto / us: (“Who-Believe”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7380

Attachments
104434_th.gif
104434_th.gif (6.41 KiB) Viewed 1108 times
104430_th.gif
104430_th.gif (6.81 KiB) Viewed 1108 times
104419_th.gif
104419_th.gif (5.14 KiB) Viewed 1108 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

HERE-I-AM... / (“SEND-ME”)!…

Friends!... Let’s shine, a bit of Heaven,…onto / those-around; us!... Shall-we?... Let’s allow, what we’ve learned, ( from-our: Bible), to resonate!...

“May you, be guided daily,…by / God’s: selfless-love!”… Amen.

“Dear, Lord-Jesus!... I long, to be generous with my,…love / extending-it-to, everyone; in my life, according to,…Your-Will”… Amen.

Folks!... Dare-to-seek, God!... And, you will find,…Him!... ( guaranteed – by: The-Son’s-Message )

But, first,…you / “must”: believe!... Yes!... Why?...

Answer: Because, without,…Faith / it-is-impossible, to please: Almighty-God!... (Yahweh)

“Dear, Father-in-Heaven!... My Faith, has brought me,…countless / blessings: Yes!... Among them, is-the-truth,…that / when-I-seek, You: I-sense, Your-Presence!”… Amen.

“Who, am – I: God?”… (see: Exodus 3:11)

In the above, verse; Moses’ – response, to,…God’s-call / is directly, opposite to: Isaiah’s!... (see: Isaiah 6:8)

“Here-I-Am”… Send, Me!...

Yet, it’s understandable that,…when called / to-do-something, outside of our; “comfort-zone”,…we doubt: our-own-ability!... Yes!...

Dear-reader!... Our living-God, has given each of us,…unique-skills / and: gifts!... So, that,…we can fulfill / our purpose: here – on, Earth!... Amen.

“Dear-God, because of,…Your-Power / and: Grace!... Today, I possess the necessary,…”strength-and-confidence” / to complete, the tasks; which You, have called me,…to: do!... Yes!... Here-I-Am… Send,…Me!”… Amen.

Friends!... The,…Son-of-God, ( our-dearest: Jesus ); is urging us, to let go,…of / the-emotions; the wants and desires, that are harming our,…well-being!... “Now”,…is-the-perfect / time: reflect on who, you,…want-to: be!... Yes!...

Release, your old agendas. Leave, your old and tired,…ways / behind, and begin: “anew!”…

“Heavenly-Father!... I-am-ready, for a,…new-life / that is, focused: on serving, You!”... Amen.

I-Am-Ready!... Are, you?...(dear-reader). Oh’, how-I-pray: so!...

Folks!... God’s-own-Glory, is displayed in the,…”Face-of-Jesus!”… (figurative-speech)

This same, “Glory”,…is-made-to / “shine”: in our hearts, and in our minds!... (if-we-so: choose). Yes!...

“A-Light”,…revealing / knowledge, of: God’s-Glory!... This, is what,…The-Son / does: “reveal-knowledge!”… About,…His-Father’s-Kingdom!... ( see: 2nd Corinthians 4:6 )

Do you,…”display” / Jesus’-Glory: in your hearts, and in your,…face?... Oh’, how-I-pray: so!...

“Like-Father!... Like,…Son!”… And,…”Like-Son!... Like,…Followers!”… Or,…not!...

Devote yourself, to developing a closer,…relationship / with-your: Creator!... ( by-in-and-thru: worshipping, His-Son ).

Reflect, their,…”Divine-Light” / by-showing, kindness; patience-and-generosity, with others!... Yes!...

Spread, their,…”qualities” / here-on-this: Earth!... Who of us, will,…even / “Dare?”…

To serve, God’s-Kingdom?... Look-ahead, and focus on your,…actions; knowing that, your actions are following,…Christ-Jesus’, own: examples!... Amen.

In-closing: “Son-of-God!... Guide me, to nurture those,…around / me; with a listening-ear and a helping-hand!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
118263_th.gif
118263_th.gif (7.15 KiB) Viewed 1105 times
104441_th.gif
104441_th.gif (7 KiB) Viewed 1105 times
114284_th.gif
114284_th.gif (5.39 KiB) Viewed 1105 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“BREATHE-THIS-IN,…DEEPLY!”…

Folks!... During many lifetimes, there have been repeated attempts,…by / various, Christian-Leaders; to predict the return, of,…Jesus!... Yes!...

In spite, of the fact that,…Jesus / Himself, said that; no one, but,…His-Heavenly-Father / knows of that: Day-and-Hour!... Amen. (see: Mark 13:32).

Friends!...While,…”The-New-Testament” / gives us, absolutely; no help, what-so-ever,…in determining / the timing, of: Christ’s-return. It, emphatically-and-repeatedly,…affirms / that, Jesus: will-indeed-return.

For, those of us who have spent,…many years / reading-and-studying, our Bible; the-tragic-story, of,…(Genesis 3): is all, too,…familiar. Yes!...

Having been placed, in a perfect environment,…in which / the first pair, enjoyed; unhindered communion, with their,…Creator; and full provisions, for all that they needed,…in the / “Garden-of-Eden”; our first pair, trusted the voice of the,…”Deceiver!”… Yes!...

And, immediately,…they found / all of their, perfection: badly-marred. The warning, of a curse,…was / realized: Yes!...

God, both: “Blesses-and-Curses!”…

Hiding, from God,…they, (Adam-and-Eve); also tried to hide, from the impact of their,…disobedience!... But, their loving,…God / Yahweh: pursued them.

And, while explaining to them,…the consequences / of their rebellion; God, also gave them,…two: gifts!... Yes!...

One, was,…the animal skins. God, gave them,…for / coverings. To relieve, their shame and disgrace. For, they now realized their,…nakedness!... (this holds both: spiritual-and-physical, connotations).

For, to be without,…God / is to be, as: “nothing!”… Amen.

And, the other gift was that,…God / gave them, the first promise of: “Redemption!”… (see: Genesis 3:15).

It’s from this point, that,…enmity / (hostility): between Satan and the first pair, was established. Yes!... ( by the very / Hand-of-God).

The spiritual conflict, that began in that ancient garden,…would begin / to see its, resolution: in another, garden!... (Gethsemane).

“Oh, Father-in-Heaven!... Now, we really know that,…You / Love – us, because; You didn’t withhold,…Your-Son!... Yes!... Your, only,…Son!... Whom,…You / Love!... Our, dearest,…Jesus!”… Amen.

Yes,…”Messiah” / would conquer, and would rule; but-not-in, ways the people,…expected: why?...

Answer: Because, when the true,…”Messiah” / arrived; it would not be, to deliver any political-or-national,…”freedom!”… (as the, “spurious-Christ”, will: by-contrast, yet-future).

Jesus, would come to provide,…”Hope!”… Real, lasting,…eternal / Hope!...

Friends!... This is the story, that reaches back,…into / eternity-past; to show the, “plans-and-purposes”,…of: The-Father and His-Son!...

It reaches forward, to the,…Cross / and the: “Resurrection!”…

And, into,…eternity-future!... Amen. Yes!... Eternity, also has been,…set / in-our: hearts-and-minds!...

Folks!... The future, is something which,…everyone / reaches; at a rate, of,…60 minutes: each-hour!... Whatever, you do. And, whoever,…you / are. These hours, days, months-and-years,…all / point us to: The-Son, of,…Almighty-God…(Yahweh).

And, the eternity which,…He / came-to-purchase: in our behalf. Our sense of anticipation and of expectation, grows ever closer,…with / every-breath: we-take-in!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg (32.64 KiB) Viewed 991 times
104187_th.gif
104187_th.gif (6.77 KiB) Viewed 991 times
1935794_812653215533634_9038713414612829556_n (1).jpg
1935794_812653215533634_9038713414612829556_n (1).jpg (57.68 KiB) Viewed 991 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TODAY,…LORD-JESUS: (“TODAY”)!...

Friends!... The-Son’s-Promise, is not that,…life / will be easy, but-that; the journey will be, all worth,…it. Yes!...

One of the best ways, to measure your,…Faith / is by; how much you, “trust”,…God: even when blessings, don’t seem to be,…flowing!... Amen.

In these times, (Jesus-Teaches-To); take your eyes, off,…your problems: and to focus, on,…His-Father!...(Yahweh).

Folks!... Life’s most valuable experiences, are often found,…amidst / the-toughest-times!...

“Lord, Jesus!... The weight of my problems, dissolves in the,…”Light” / of: Your-Father’s-Grace, and Glory!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... “May, The-Son’s,…inherited / Power; rest-upon-you and be made, perfect in all of your personal,…weaknesses!”… Amen. (see: 2nd Corinthians 12:9).

Note-well, our,…Apostle-Paul’s / next-declaration: (see: Romans 8:28).

“And, we know that,…in-all-things / God, (works); for the good, of those who,…Love: Him!... Who, have been called,…according to: His-Purpose!”… Amen.

God, calls,…each-one-of / us; but, not,…”everyone” / chooses-to-answer: His-Call… Only, those,…who / in their own, hearts-and-minds; have clearly, chosen to love,…God: these very same, are witnesses of,…His-Good-Works!... (in their personal – lives)… Amen.

Friends!... God’s, intervention,…is-not-always / obvious; sometimes, He,…uses – circumstances: and very, unlikely people,…to help / us!... (who-believe).

In due time, and through,…retrospection / His-Hand, is revealed; in our life’s – journey!... Yes!...
“Dear, Father-in-Heaven!... When, I reflect on my,…life / and see, all the coincidences; that have led, me to where,…I am; I know, it is truly,…because / You: have been leading, The Way!”… Amen.

Folks!... How, we respond to circumstances,…that are beyond / our control; has a lot, to do with,…the depth of / our exercised: Faith!... Yes!...

“Son-of-God!... Help me, to cultivate my,…Faith; to grow spiritually. So, that,…my strong beliefs / can guide me; through any adversities!”… Amen.

“Mighty-Creator!...(Yahweh). Forgive me, for doubting the power,…and the strength / which, You; have bestowed upon, Your-Only-Son!”... (our-dearest: Jesus). Amen.

“Sweet-Jesus!... I praise, You!... For, Your-Infinite and Unfailing,…Love / for: Your-Father!”… Amen.

“Today, Lord-Jesus!... Let my life, be-a-prayer. Let me, be-so-close,…to / You, that; You become a part, of my every,…conversation!”… Amen.

“Let me, be open to,…the / Holy-Spirit’s-Presence; so that, I can sense,…Your-Father’s-Power: at work. Yes!... At work, inside this world,…which / You-Jesus: created!... By-Your-Father’s / Command!”… Amen.

“Let me, be-so-filled,…with / Your-Love; so that, it flows out,…to: others. Yes!... Today, Lord-Jesus!... Today!... Let-my-life, be a prayer,…for / others-to: follow!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
happy-new-year.jpg
happy-new-year.jpg (70.62 KiB) Viewed 988 times
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 988 times
LET HIM IN.jpg
LET HIM IN.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 988 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

ANSWER,…THIS: (“CALL”)!...

“Lord, Jesus!... Don’t hold our sins, against,…us: Your-Faithful-Followers!”… Amen.

Friends!... Search your,…”heart-and-mind!”…

Tell-me: “Is there someone, you need to,…forgive?”...

The,…Son-of-God, wants you to release,…your-burden-of / Anger,…and: Resentment!... Yes!... Open, your,…”Spirit!”…

Feel-the-Freedom, and inner-peace, which comes only,…by-in-and-thru: forgiveness!...

“Heavenly-Father!... I want my life, to be centered on,…Your-Love / in: Action!... Help me, to possess the necessary, Grace,…to / forgive-others-who: have harmed me!”… Amen.

Folks!... Today, devote yourself to preparing,…your own / “Spirit!”… Yes!... And, for,…growing your relationship; with the,…”Son-of-God!”… ( our-dearest: Jesus).

Promote, your spiritual-growth,…and / commit-to: “Bible-Study!”… Amen.

It’s time, to increase your,…”self-discipline!”… Yes!...

“Sweet-Jesus!... As I continue, on my journey,…guide me / by-in-and-thru, the wilderness of; this present world. So, that,…I-may-embrace / Your-Glorious-Message, about: Your-Father’s-Kingdom!”… Amen.

“Almighty-God, (Yahweh); I long to follow,…Your-Son / Jesus!... Even, when the outcome,…goes against / my-own: wishes!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... Let, all-of-you,…be / assured-of-this, one truth. Almighty-God, has made this,…Jesus / (whom, humanity-has-crucified),…both: “Lord-and-Messiah!”… Amen. ( see: Acts 2:36 ).

Friends!... God, appoints. And, Jesus,…fulfills!... Because, of,…Jesus / new-mercies, fall: Yes!... Like, manna from,…Heaven!...

If you’ve strayed, from our,…Faith / then: return-and-be,…”welcomed!”…

Rather-than, wanting to be,…”above-others” / look-for-ways, that you; can be of assistance!... Yes!... Rather-than, boasting about personal achievements,…and / competing-with-others; around you. Look, to how you can,…be-a-vehicle / for: “healing!”… Amen.

“Lord, Jesus!... I-am-lost, and over-whelmed. Bring peace, to my,…Spirit / and strengthen, my heart; until-I-feel, the comfort of,…Your-Father’s-Presence!”… Amen.

Folks!... Dry-spells, or moments when you,…doubt / God’s-Presence; are all part, of our spiritual-growth. And, of our developing,…this / Faith!... Yes!...

Know-that, God,…is / always: near!... (by-in-and-thru: Jesus)!...

The secret, to getting through a crisis,…of / Faith; is-to-pray, all the more!... Yes!...

“Father-in-Heaven!... Renew, revive-and-rekindle,…the gifts / You: have placed, inside me. I am ready, to,…(shine-forth): just like,…Your-Son!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... In-closing, remember this truth: “You, are that,…(gift): uniquely-proper. One-of-a, kind. Yes!... Offer, your precious,…(self); to this lost, and hurting,…world.

Renew, that,…”spark” / that, God; placed in your,…”heart-and-mind!”… Become, the person,…God / is-calling-you, to,…be!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
343094_th.gif
343094_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 960 times
343315_th.gif
343315_th.gif (6.34 KiB) Viewed 960 times
106759_th.gif
106759_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 960 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

RESPONDING,…(“PURPOSEFULLY”)!...

Friends!... Are you lacking, a clear plan,…for / your: life?... If so, go before,…our / Jesus, and: pray!... Let Him, know that you want,…to make / a-difference-in,…this: present world.

Ask, our,…Heavenly-Father / for: “The-Holy-Spirit!”… Whom,…The-Father / has-sent, to us,…in: His-Son’s-Name!...

This,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / will-teach-you: (all-things)!... And, this,…”Spirit” / will-also, remind you of; everything, which our Jesus,…has ever / said: to us!... (His-Faithful-Followers)!... Amen. (see: John 14:26)

“Come,…Holy-Spirit!... And, fill my heart,…with the / knowledge of; what is best, for my personal life. For, I-am-open,…and committed / to following: Jesus’-Guidance!”… Amen.

Folks!... Make the most, of your time. Our Bible, reminds us that,…our days / on this, Earth; are indeed, finite!... (like-grass: which withers away). (see: Psalm 103:15-16)

Yet, if we spend our time,…wisely-and-faithfully / there is a, future-life; beyond this one. We know, about this truth...alongside / our: Creator!... (and His-Son)

Life is short!... Eternity is long!... So, let’s live like,…the / latter: shall we?...

Dear-reader!... In the busyness, of our lives,…it’s easy / to forget,…that, time-is-truly: precious!...

“Heavenly-Father!... Guide me, to live each day,…for / You-Glory!... Today, I invite,…You / into-the-places, of: my life. Where, temptation,…nestles-down. Release me, of,…thoughts-and-things / that; only get in the way, of our,…intimacy!”… Amen.

Friends!... Make it, a daily practice,…to / check-your-thoughts, and: your actions!... For, barriers that block you,…from / having-a-closer, relationship: with our living, God!... (Yahweh)

Let go, of what is impeding you,…from / otherwise, living-your-best: full life. And, go,…forward / on-the-path: which Almighty-God, is clearing for,…you.

Folks!... Our, Biblical,…character,…called / “Job”, indeed; suffered-greatly!... Yet, he never turned,…his back / on: God!... Amen.

Tell-me: “Do you feel, disappointed, betrayed-or-abandoned,…by / God?... (especially-when / bad-things: happen)?...

Rest-assured, that,…even when / in-the-midst, of: “Trials-and-Sorrows”,…God’s-Plan, is at work. And, with,…His-Help / you’ll be, well able: to see your, troubles,…as part of / a: “bigger-picture!”… Yes!...

“Dear-God!... When, all-seems-dark,…help / me; to put my, Faith,…in: You!... Help me, be patient and to fully,…(trust): Your-Son!... Yes!... Your-only, Son!... Our,…dearest: Jesus!”… Amen.

Friends!... Sometimes, a period of waiting,…is / exactly; what-we-need, to get to the next,…level: “spiritually!”… Yes!...

“Lord, Jesus!... Even though, I feel like,…I-am-in / a cocoon, of waiting: I shall trust, that,…beautiful-wings / are-forming. Yes!... To bring me, to,…Victory!”... Amen.

“Son-of-God!... When resentment, enters my life,…guide me / to redirect; my thoughts and to respond, purposefully,…with / much: kindness-and-patience!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
333956_th.gif
333956_th.gif (8 KiB) Viewed 954 times
122702_th.gif
122702_th.gif (7.68 KiB) Viewed 954 times
343162_th.gif
343162_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 954 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

DESIRING-MOST,…OUR-OWN: (“SALVATION”)!...

Friends!... Is, a past hurt,…weighing / on-your: heart?... Turn to,…”Scripture-and-Prayer!”… Ask, Almighty-God, (Yahweh); to restore your,…”Spirit!”… And, to fill you with,…His / Peace!... Amen. ( for, this present world / knows: no-peace)

Reflect, on the comforting,…truth / that,…God; loves you and me, Yes!... “Always-and-Forever!”… And, that,…He / by-in-and-thru, Jesus!... (can indeed, help you heal: your own sorrows). Amen.

“Dear-Jesus!... Heal, my-broken-heart. Comfort me, in,…Your / Loving-Arms!”… Amen.

Folks!... The,…”Son-of-God” / is-close-to, all the: broken-hearted!... And,…”Saves” / those, who are: crushed-in-spirit!... Yes!...

“Thank-You, Father!... For, the wisdom of,…Your-Son’s-Words!... I am open, and most ready to hear,…what / You: need to say, to me!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... With, both,…The-Father / and: His-Son!... As your,…”Helpers!”… There is nothing, that you can’t,…overcome: that’s-right!...

By-the-way!... Let us, never-forget,…”The-Holy-Spirit!”… ( our-other: “Comforter”)!...

“May, this,…(Spirit-of-Truth); fill your every day, with,…The-Father’s / Strength. And, with,…The-Son’s / own: courage!”… Amen.

Friends!... Release any fears, and worries. Trust, that,…God / has-plans-for: you!... Ask, Him,…(Yahweh); to shine, His-Grace,…and / Wisdom: into-your-life!...

So, that,…you / can-follow, the path; God, has prepared just,…for: you!...

Who of us, will finally,…follow / God’s-Will?... Who, will,…”listen-well” / to-the-strength, of: God’s-Word?... (see: Jeremiah 29:11 / Matthew 17:5)

Folks!... Almighty-God, loves,…His / Son!... Yes!... And, God,…is / also, “well-please”, with: Jesus!...

Today,…God / is-asking-as,…to: “listen-to-Him!”… (Jesus).

“Heavenly-Father!... Help me, to,…trust / what, I-cannot-see; help me, to always trust in,…You!... Almighty-God, thank,…You / for-working-in, my own: life!”… Amen.

Friends!... Living with the, “Fear-of-God” / in-you-heart; is a good thing. That, may sound strange. But,…”Fear-of-God” / in-the-Bible, means: “awe-and-respect!”…

When we, Faithfully,…”revere” / God; we always, try-to-know,…His-Will, and: follow it.

“Father-in-Heaven!... I-praise-You!... By-in-and-thru, the worshiping of,…Your-Son!... I long, to be righteous and to please,…You!”… Amen.

Who is there, to remind us of what,…Jesus / has-taught; us?...

Answer: “The-Advocate!... The-Holy-Spirit!”... Whom,…The-Father / has-sent-in: Jesus’-own-Name!... Yes!...

Dear-reader!... This, commissioned,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / He, teaches us: all-things!... And, will remind us,…of / “everything”: that our Jesus, has said to us. (who-believe). (see: John 14:26)

Tell-me: Is,…”The-Holy-Spirit” / at-work-in, your: personal lives?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!...

In-closing: Remember, always that,…The-Father / has, “sent”: to us!... Yes!... Both,…His-Son, (our-Saviour); and God, has also,…”sent-us”: The-Holy-Spirit!... God’s-own-Advocate!...

Three-uniquely-proper, and independent,…”entities!”… Each, fulfilling their,…own / “Divine-Roles!”… All-three, as,…One!... Yes!... Meaning: In Love!... In Vision!... In,…”Mindset-and-Mission!”…

All-three, desire most,…that / we-all-receive, our: Salvation!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
114414_th.gif
114414_th.gif (6.56 KiB) Viewed 941 times
328863_th.gif
328863_th.gif (7.6 KiB) Viewed 941 times
343328_th.gif
343328_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 941 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

FROM,…(“TROUBLE-TO-TRIUMPH”)!...

Friends!... Pray with me, won’t you?...

“Heavenly-Father!... Help me, to truly grasp the,…divine-gift-of / Your-Presence: in-my-life. As,…Your-Son / is-my-source,…of: all-hope!”… Amen.

Folks!... Arise, today,…by-in-and-thru; the very strength, of Heaven!... Hold dear, to your heart,…a-special-prayer / and-wear-it, as a shield,…of; divine protection!...

Yes!... Dear-reader!... Let, God’s-Strength,…pilot / you. Be, a life long,…learner / (see: Matthew 11:29).

The,…”Son-of-God” / invites us to; join Him, and continue growing,…learning-and-following: His-Footsteps, throughout our entire,…lives!...

Center, your prayer life,…by reading / and – re-reading, your: Bible!... Yes!...

Friends!... When, we are open to,…trusting / God, you become; most receptive to receiving, His-Son’s-Guidance!...

“Dear, Son-of-God!... I come to, You,…open-and-ready / for: Your-Healing, in my life. Walk me, into a new-chapter!”… Amen.

Folks!... It’s been said, that,…no one / can-go-back; and start a new-beginning. But, anyone can start today,…and / make-a-new: ending!... Amen.

Tell-me: “Is there a change, you need to make in your,…life?”…

The,…”Son-of-God” / is-ready-to, meet you; where you stand. But, also expect to be changed,…to a new / position,…in: life!... Yes!...

Jesus, will wrap you in,…His-Arms / and help you: begin anew!...

Dear-reader!... Let us, together,…move / from: (“TROUBLE-TO-TRIUMPH”)!...

Note-well, how our dearest,…Jesus / speaks:

“And, I will,…(Ask) / The-Father; and He, will give you,…(another-advocate): to help you, and be with you,…forever!”… Amen. (see: John 14:16).

Yes!... “Another-Helper!”… Means, just,…that!... “Another-Comforter!”… Someone, beside His-Father,…someone / besides: Jesus, Himself!... “Another-Advocate!...

Call Him, what – you – will. This divine,…”Spirit-of-Truth” / is-with-us: “Forever!”…

His-Guidance, is,…Eternal. I-dare-add, His,…Loving-Presence / remains with us: Yes!... Even, after,…Jesus’ / return-to-Earth!... Amen.

But, please,…”note-well” / this-word-of: (“Ask”)!...

The-Son, always,…(“Asks”) / The-Father!... Yes!...

For,…”All-Things!”… So, must we also,…”implore” / The-Son,…for: all-things!...

This, action of,…”asking” / demonstrates: submissive-subservient, posture. That’s-right!... Without, exercised,…(“Humility”): you cannot enter, into this,…”Kingdom-of-God!”…

Example-Given: There is a king. And, his,…”dominion”… Hence, the word,…”Kingdom!”… Then, there are the,…”king’s-subjects” / his-governmental-cabinet: other members, if you will. Yes!... Other,…powers-and-principalities / present.

And, also,….there’s / the-king’s; lower-ranking,…”servants!”…

Also,…(like-in: Roman-Times): there are,…”regional-kings”. Called-or-known, as,…”Tetrachs!”…

Yes!... These, serve the one,…”Most-High” / in-command: how, so?...

Answer: By, over-seeing and ruling smaller,…territories. Typically, (4-regions-per, each: Tetrach): geographically-speaking. Yes!...

These,…”lesser-kings” / answer to the: “One-Most-High!”… In,…Roman-Times / there-was-but, One: (“Caesar”)!...

Folks!... Mankind’s-governmental-system, has always,…”mirrored” / The-Most-High-God!... (Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name)… Yes!...

As, we have been,…”created” / in: His-own-Image!... Yes!... A-Rank-and-File, of,…sorts / has always: existed. In both, the,…terrestrial-and-celestial / realms!... Amen.

The-Son,…(“Asks-His-Father”),…and / The-Father: freely-and-lovingly, gives,…”all-things”,…to: His-Son!...

Friends!... The-Father, is indeed,…(“well-pleased”) / with: His-only-Begotten!... (see: Matthew 17:5-6).

Folks!... I-for-one, will continue to,…(“listen-well”),…to: Jesus!... As, He,…remains-in-complete: (“Subjection”)!... To,…His-own / Father!...

So, shall-I-remain,…in / complete: (“Subjection”)!... To,…His-Son!... My-Lord,…and / Saviour!... Jesus-the-Christ!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“COUNTLESS,…BLESSINGS,…AWAIT!”…

Friends!... When something, is causing you,…heartache / ask, God: to help you, through it. When, trials-and-troubles,…overwhelm / you; trust that, His-Son, ( our-dearest: Jesus), will guide you: by-in-and-thru, your ordeals!... Yes!...

“Lord, Jesus!... Show me, how to put my problems,…into / perspective; have mercy on me. Lift, regrets from my heart. Help me, to let go of,…the past / forgiving, even: myself. Just, as,…Your-Father / has-forgiven-me: because of, You!... Sweet-Jesus!”… Amen.

Folks!... When you feel, that you’ve let,…God / down; it can be, difficult to find the right-words,…to: pray. Yes!...

Asking, The-Son,…for / His-Father’s-Mercy; is a perfect, place to begin. We, can’t change the,…past / but, we can: “release-your-regrets”,…to the / Son-of-God!... Yes!... And, begin anew,…today!... Amen.

(“COUNTLESS,…BLESSINGS,…AWAIT”)!...

Dear-reader!... The more, we practice the art,…of / “thankfulness”; the more we, have to be,…thankful: for!... Yes!...

Thankfulness, does tend to reproduce,…in / kind. Each, night,…instead of rehashing / the day; or worrying about, tomorrow,…count-your-blessings!... And, thank,…God!... (for-each-of: them).

“Heavenly-Father!... You, are-my-joy!... Thank-You, for the countless ways,…You / bless-me!”… Amen.

“Dear-Jesus!... Give me, the courage to act on,…Your-Word / and-to-see; beyond my problems, to,…Your-Father’s-Power!”… Amen.

Friends!... Sometimes, Jesus,…(“Asks”) / us-to-act, on: Faith!... And, to take,…Him / at: His-Word!... Yes!... The miracles, come,…only-after / we follow: His-Counsel…

If you, find yourself,…stuck / facing-a-problem; pray for guidance. (“Ask”),…Jesus / for: help!... Believe-and-trust, in,…His-own-Power!... (bestowed-upon, The-Son: by – His – Father). Amen. (please read: Mark 4:18)

As you, (dear-reader), continue on your, journey,…and,…”spring-time” / blooms; all-around-you. Thank, Almighty-God!... (Yahweh)… Yes!...

For, giving you a fruitful-life. Because, of,…His-Son / you’ve-let-go, of many: fears-and-worries. Today, we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); have found true, contentment. Yes!...

Folks!... Making, The-Father and His-Son,…the center / of-your-life; is experiencing truly, the essence of,…”living!”… Amen.

“Heavenly-Father!... Thank-You, for guiding me to see,…what / truly, matters; so that, I experience the blessings,…of / bearing-fruit; which will, last!”… Amen.

Friends!... Today, is-the-day,…to / re-dedicate; your commitment, to our living,…God!... Yes!... Plant, yourself,…in / God’s-Word!...

Take a deep, breath,…in / as-you-reflect, on: His-Son’s-Words!... (for, it’s all about: His-Father’s-Kingdom).

Root, yourself,…in / Scripture!...

“Lord, Jesus!... In times, of distress,…grant / me, a-time-of: stillness. And, fill my,…heart-and-mind / with: Your-Father’s-Peace!... Thank-You, for all that,…You / have-endured; on that, Roman-Torture-Stake!... Every moment, of every,…day / I-grow-a, deeper understanding; of the depths,…of,…Your-Father’s-Love!”… Amen. (for-the-whole / of: humanity)…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
317533_th.gif
317533_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 755 times
118636_th.gif
118636_th.gif (7.11 KiB) Viewed 755 times
110879_th.gif
110879_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 755 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

HE’S,…(“ACHING-TO-SEE”)!...

Friends!... Even, as Jesus,…faced / unbearable-sufferings; He focused, His,…prayers / on-the-people: hurting Him, the most. Instead, of,…calling-out / for: “wrath-and-destruction!”… Jesus, called,…for / God’s-own-Mercy!... ( to be shed, upon: His own persecutors )

“Forgive them, Father!... For, they know not,…what / they: do!”… Amen.

Jesus’, compassionate-prayer,…amidst / torture; is proof of, the intimate relationship,…present-always / between: The-Father and His-Son!... Yes!...

An absolute and unconditional, Love!... Proven, to each other. And, proven also,…to / us: (who-believe)!...

Tell-me, (dear-reader); could we be, capable of,…such / compassion?... Especially, for our own,…persecutors?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!...

Where is, our,…over-flowing: Faith?..

Know, this one truth. God’s-Glory, is all around us. Our joy, is not dependent,…upon / our: circumstances. No, sir!... It comes from, trusting-and-praising,…God / in-every-situation; as we daily, worship,…His-Son!... ( our-dearest: Jesus )

Folks!... God, created you,…to / fully-experience: life!... Yes!... And,…Amen.

“Heavenly-Father!... Your-Love, is truly,…immeasurable / unfathomable: and most, unconfined. Thank-You, for showing me,…that / no-matter-what; challenges I face, it’s because of my relationship,…with / Your-Son: that I receive,…Your-Grace / Father!... Please-know, that,…I-am-at / Peace: with these truths!”… Amen-and-Amen.

“Sweet-Jesus!... You, have put miraculous,…works / into-each-one, of us; help me, live my life,…so that / it-meets: Your-Father’s-Plans!... Yes!... Guide me, toward,…Your / already-trodden: paths. And, fill my,…heart-and-mind / with, Your-own: Peace-and-Love!”… Amen.

Dear-reader!... Nothing, will change your,…life / so completely; so absolutely-and-forever, like,…prayer!...

Tell-me: “Is your life, unfolding,…the way / you: thought-it-would?”...

I’ve learned that, life doesn’t always,…turn-out / the way, we: expect. In some ways, it exceeds our expectations. And, in other ways,…it / disappoints: them.

There may be, hopes-and-dreams,…that / were; part of the life, we expected. That, we need to grieve,…because / they didn’t: materialize!...

But, there are also,…hopes-and-dreams / we had; especially when we, were younger,…that / we are, glad: didn’t come, to its fruition!... Yes!...

We, (who-believe), see now,…that /we-were, ill-suited; for them. And, they,…were / Ill-suited: for us!...

At the same time, there are things,…about / the unexpected, life; that surprise and delight. No!… Life, doesn’t / unfold: as-we-plan!...

We, all live,…unexpected lives / in-one-way, or: another!... Yes!...

In-closing: Almighty-God, (Yahweh), sees you,…and / all-your-potential, and; God,…(“Aches-to-See”),…you: embrace your best, truest,…highest-self. Yes!...

Friends!... God, (by-in-and-thru: Jesus), yearns to help you,…and / to accompany, you,…dear-reader: in-that-quest!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
118552_th.gif
118552_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 753 times
110844_th.gif
110844_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 753 times
31791633_716448228744839_28515597843169280_n.jpg
31791633_716448228744839_28515597843169280_n.jpg (45.29 KiB) Viewed 753 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

WHAT,…MATTERS,…(“MOST”)?...

Friends!... Wherever you are, whatever you’re feeling,…however-life / has-surprised; and maybe even, disappointed,…you; I want to remind, you,…(dear-reader): of one thing!... Yes!...

The best, is yet to,…come. That’s-right!... There are times, in life when,…this is / easier-or-harder, to: believe. But, the best,…is / truly: “yet-to-come!”… Amen.

I-pray-that: “You, open yourself to it,…so you can / see it, and: embrace it, when it emerges!”... Amen.

Tell-me: “Is your life, working?”…

Know this truth. God, speaks to us,…by-in-and-thru: our own, dissatisfactions. We, have a choice,…we / can; learn to live, with it. (meaning – your: discontent). Or, we can accept it,…as / an-invitation: to change.

Folks!... The danger-zone, is marked by,…”comfort!”… This is a, “place-or-position” / where things, aren’t: great. But, they aren’t,…horrible / either: so-you-can, just continue to,…trot-along!...

Yes!... We, gravitate toward,…”comfort!”… Often-times, the thought of something,…new-and-unknown / activates-our-resistance, and: hesitancy!...

If your life, isn’t working,…what-are-you / willing-to-do: about it?... Are you, open-to-trying,…something: new?...

The,…”Son-of-God” / invites-us-to: flourish-and-thrive!... (spiritually-speaking). Like never, before!... Amen.

Trying to put, together,…a-jigsaw-puzzle / without, an-important-piece; is truly incredibly, frustrating!... Yes!...

That’s-the-story, of millions on this,…planet.

Dear-reader!... The essential piece, most of us,…are / missing; is-a-vibrant, spirituality!...

You’re a, “human-being”,…a delicate / composition, of: Body-and-Spirit!... Yes!... Mysteriously linked, to our,…Creator!... (Yahweh).

It’s time, to start paying more attention,…to your / own: spirit!...

We, are obsessed with our,…bodies / we-pamper-it, and; vigorously defend our right, to decide the very path,…we: walk!...

Too-much, time is spent,…celebrating / our individual-and-collective: intellectual-accomplishments!... Amen.

Yet, we often ignore,…the most important / our: Spirit!... Yes!...

Tell-me: “Have you, (dear-reader), been taking care, of your own,…Spirit?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!...

Most of us, neglect our spirit,…in favor / of our: body!... The body, is constantly barking orders,…at / us: feed me, wash me, clothe me, pleasure me,…and: so on.

The flesh, makes a continuous stream,…of / demands: upon us!... Yes!...

Our,…Spirit / on-the-other, hand; is quiet and faithful. How many days, has it been,…since / you; intentionally fed, your,…Spirit?...

Friends!... We are, spiritual-beings,…having a / physical, experience: in this worldly-dimension. Feeding your, Spirit,…is the missing / piece of the: puzzle!...

It’s time, to stop,…ignoring / our: Spirit!...

In-closing: By-in-and-thru, the,…Holy-Spirit / we, (who-believe); are integrated and harmonized, with all things,…concerning: “The-Spirit!”… Amen.

I-pray-that: “You, be,…re-oriented / toward: (“WHAT,…MATTERS,…MOST”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
20953484_1139455256186760_1354219923028660474_n.jpg
20953484_1139455256186760_1354219923028660474_n.jpg (40.25 KiB) Viewed 750 times
Its-Not-The-End.jpg
Its-Not-The-End.jpg (79.87 KiB) Viewed 750 times
you-still-have-hope-700x400.png
you-still-have-hope-700x400.png (619.08 KiB) Viewed 750 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“TREASURE,…YOUR,…QUESTIONS!”…

Friends!... Sometimes, people will argue and assert,…that / going-to-church, on Sunday; is the cornerstone, of a spiritual-life!...

But, there have been,…tens-of-millions / of people, who,…go-to-church; every Sunday. But, don’t possess a vibrant,…spiritual-life!...

The habit of daily-prayer, may not sound,…exciting / to-you. Through prayer, we discover a given courage,…to celebrate / and defend, each moment; of each, day!...

Often, we are defined by,…how-we-respond / to the unexpected, events of: Life!... Yes!...

The unexpected, whether,…good-or-bad / reveals: character!... There’s a storm, coming. There always, is. Nobody, passes through life,…without / encountering, some: storms!...

What’s the difference, between two trees,…(side-by-side); one, gets blown to the ground. And, the other,…continues / to stand: tall?...

Answer: Strong-Roots!... Yes!...

A tree, with strong-roots,…can /weather, almost any: storm. It also, bears,…(“great fruit”)!... Is there, a storm,…coming?...

When, will it,…get / here?... (this is more, appropriate / to ask: yourself)

I-pray-that: “You strive, in having powerful experiences,…with / your: prayers!”… Amen.

My greatest hope, is that you, (dear-reader), return,…time-and-again / to our, trusted: companion!... Yes!... ( Christ-Jesus )…

As you move, onward,…in your,…spiritual-journey / know that, questions; are the gateway, to the answers,…you / are: seeking!...

So,…(“TREASURE,…YOUR,…QUESTIONS”)!...

These are matters, that are between,…you / and: Jesus!... The essential, practical virtue,…of / prayer, is: patience!... Amen.

“Love,…is,…Patient!”…

Folks!... At the beginning, of any journey,…it’s natural / to-be-excited, and a little: impatient!... My point, is this:

“Live”,…your questions / now!... Perhaps, you will then,…(gradually) / without noticing, it,…live-along, some / distant day,…into the: answers!...

It takes, “courage”,…to place / our questions, before: Almighty-God!... (Yahweh).

And, it takes,…”patience” / to wait, for the: answers!... Sometimes, they are delivered,…by-in-and-thru / the very people, and the very experiences; of our daily,…lives!... Yes!...

It takes, “wisdom” / to live, the answers: we discover!... So, embark upon your,…journey / knowing-that, you,…cannot-thrive: without,…prayer!...

Live,…deliberately!... Yes!...

Live,…intentionally-and-deeply / seeded,…in: God’s-Word!... Discern, what matters,…most. And, what,…doesn’t / matter: at-all.

Separate those things, that are important,…from / those-that-are,…of, little-or-no: consequence!...

Discover, your-own-reasons,…for: praying!...

Pausing, to take a few minutes,…with / The-Father,…and: His-Son!... This, will change,…”everything” / for-the-better: yes!...

Is-it-possible?... I assure you, it is!... Amen.

Our lives,…”change” / when, our habits: change!... Habits, are one,…of the,…most-powerful-influences: in our, personal,…lives!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
346996_th.gif
346996_th.gif (4.42 KiB) Viewed 702 times
332173_th.gif
332173_th.gif (7.18 KiB) Viewed 702 times
115429_th.gif
115429_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 702 times