Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-IS,…MY: (“PLACE”)!...

Friends!... Let us, go-to-God, (Yahweh); on behalf of others, with an attitude of,…trust / and: total dependence, on Him!...

I-pray-that: “You also, come-to-receive,…truth / as it is, written: within the pages, of our Holy-Scriptures!... And, not as it has been,…so / misinterpreted-and-misrepresented, by: the clergy and/or, the general masses!”… Amen. **( for centuries on end: now)**

Jesus, is,…the / “Messiah!”… The,…Son-of-God!... (and not: God – Himself)…

We, are given the marvelous opportunity,…to / receive: (eternal) – life!... That’s-right!... It’s a promised gift, and the gospel – word. As designed, by our Creator!...

All of it, leading us,…to / the: “Anointed-One!”… Who, in turn,…leads / us to: His-own-Father!... Yes!... Each, pointing to the other,…all-throughout: Scripture!... (see: John 20:31)

By-God’s-Grace, we are led,…to / Christ!... By-God’s-Reckoning, we are,…”Saved” / by-in-and-thru: The very Name, of,…Jesus!...

The-Father, has sent us,…His-Son!... Somehow, humanity has perverted,…this / “simple-truth!”…

Who of us, will,…slow-down / and; grow-quiet?... Long enough, to see this,…truth!...

God, will provide what you need,…to / swim-away, from these: mainstream-worldly-teachings!... But, the earnest desire, for truth,…starts-and-end / with: you!... ( or – it – doesn’t)

Who are we, learning from?... Who, are we,…hearing-and-receiving?... Institutionalized-religionist, since days-of-old,…continue / to fail us; in the practice,…of: sharing,…God’s-Written-Word!... Yes!...

What are we, employing,…in our / relationship; with this, present world?... What things, do we, (The Many Membered: Body-of-Christ); need to practice, as we seek to imitate,…this: “Son-of-God?”…

Is, the power of the,…”Holy-Spirit” / even included: in our daily, equations?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Today, I-for-one,…have / learned: this one truth!...

Those, who’ve felt their own,…poverty / are often,…moved to: a-greater-generosity!... Yes!... That’s-right!...

For, we are those,…who / out-of-poverty,…put in: “everything!”… ( or – not )?...

Though, it may seem meager,…to others / we give: what we have. And, both,…The-Father / and: His-Son!... Yes!... They, both,…find / great-joy: in our gifting!... (see: Mark 12:44)

How easy, it is to focus,…on things / we need,…or: want. And, forget that sometimes,…the smallest / things; in this present life, can produce the greatest,…of: “Miracles!”… Amen.

Every day, I-am-personally,…reminded / that, anything I possess; big-or-small,…is / useless: unless God, gives me,…”Breath!”…

So, how about,…thanking / God,…for; the simplest blessings, on this day?... Amid, our daily struggles,…let’s / stop: occasionally. Yes!...

To take a, deep-breath and let,…”everything that has, (breath): praise our, Creator!”… Amen. (see: Psalm 150:6)

Folks!... Almighty-God, cares for us,…more that / we can ever: imagine!... Yes!...

In-closing: “May you, experience the fellowship of,…His-Son / by-in-and-thru; the comfort and spiritual, guidance,…of: The-Holy-Spirit!”… Amen.

I-pray-that: “You, also,…see-your-place / in: God’s-Story!”… Yes!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 653 times
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif (303.22 KiB) Viewed 653 times
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif (388.08 KiB) Viewed 653 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TO-YOU,…(“COMPANIONS-IN-CHRIST”)!...

Dear-Jesus!... “Thank-You, for being my anchor. As Your Brother, I know that I’m,…firmly / planted-in: You. Thank-You, for the gift of friendship,…and / help me; to express my gratitude, to those who have been,…faithful / companions to: You!”… Amen.

To You, Father-in-Heaven!... “Give me the strength, and the necessary daily courage,…to / usher-others-into: Your Son’s, Saving-Sheepfold!... Creator of all-things, help me to find,…You / even when; I’m lost in a desert, wilderness. Help me, to see where I need,…to / limit-my-own: freedoms!”… Amen.

Friends!... We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); take refuge in God’s-Perfect-Love!... Yes!... For, even in hard-times,…we are / stirred; to a full richness, of both,…heart-and-spirit. Always, joyfully praising both,…The-Father / and: His-Son!…

Dear-Yahweh!... “I truly believe, that,…You’re / in, complete-and-total; control of everything. Help me to live wisely, in this present world. Committing all my plans, to,…Your-only-Begotten: Son!... Our, dearest,…Jesus!”… Amen.

Son-of-God!... “I’m afraid, that I am guilty,…of,…making – the serving – of,…You: much harder than, it needs to be. Your Words, are clear. You, call me to the least,…and to the / littlest: give me courage, to serve!”… Amen.

Dear-God!... “Help me to invest my time, in living out my faith,…before / others. Wake me up, to this day,…that,…has come / in: Your-Son’s-Name!... Fill me with, Your-Power and His!... So that, I can live in,…goodness / righteousness: and in beauty!”… Amen.

To-You, my,…Big-Brother!... “Sweet-Jesus!... You, know the weight,…in my,…heart / and – You; graciously unburden me, as I put my,…whole-trust,…in / You. Help me, to,…offer / care-and-compassion; toward all those, in my personal life!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father!... “Thank-You, for releasing me from the consequences,…of / all-my-sins; by-in-and-thru, Your-Son’s-Death,…upon / that, horrendous: Roman-Stake!... Today, I give,…You / All-The-Glory!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
108397_th.gif
108397_th.gif (5.45 KiB) Viewed 645 times
111651_th.gif
111651_th.gif (3.47 KiB) Viewed 645 times
108290_th.gif
108290_th.gif (6.94 KiB) Viewed 645 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

EXTENDING,…(“HIS-MERCY”)!...

Almighty-Father!... “Flood my, heart-and-mind with the confidence,…of / Your-Love!... For, I know today,…that / one-day,…You; will-wipe every tear, from my eyes,…because / You’re-greater-than: every heartache or difficulty, I’ll ever encounter!”… Amen.

Loving-Jesus!... “Instead of living in fear, or worry,…help me / to focus,…on; Your own care, for me. How thankful, I am,…that,…You / remain-always; by my side, Jesus!... Know, that,…I / need: You!”… Amen.

All-knowing-God, (“Yahweh”): “Give me the ability, to-respond-to,…quarrelsome people,…with / patience: and many-gentle-words. Help me, to be a comfort,…to, others. For, I know that,…Your-own / Presence; has comforted my, pains-and-sorrows!”… Amen.

To-You, Jesus!... “Too often, what I see most,…is / my-own-lack; help me to see, my sisters-and-brothers. I want to truly, see them,…as-they-are,…and / to: love them, freely-and-fully. This life’s-challenges, feel,…over-whelming,…sometimes. As I turn, to,…You / inspire-me-to; shed my despair, and to journey,…better,…with: You!”… Amen.

Father!... “Don’t let me, ever forget the price,…it cost / You; to undo the curse, we set in motion,…way-back-in / that-garden-of: Eden!... All I can say, is,…thank/ You!... All I can give, is,…my / life!... It’s really hard, sometimes,…to let go / of that impulse,…to: Judge!... And, to compare. As well, to resist that need,…to see / myself-as-better: than-others. Help me, to grasp,…deep-in-my / heart; the truth that, I don’t need,…to compete: and that,…I-am-loved!”… Amen.

And, to,…You: Holy-Spirit!... “Thank-You, for using my foolishness,…to / train: me. May I accept, Your-Discipline,…graciously / as – You; continue to work, in me. Help me, to rest in,…The-Father’s-Love / and – in: Your-own-Goodness!”… Amen.

Friends!... Together, let us all give,…thanks / for knowing,…that,…we; don’t have to handle, life anymore,…without: God’s-Help!... His-Son, is there,…as / well: The-Holy-Spirit!... Let us never forget, The-Angelic-Realm,…their / Messengers; all of them, supporting us,…and: others!...

Jesus!... “Thank-You, for reaching me,…by-in-and-thru / the-works-of: The-Holy-Spirit!... Today, I do,…understand. None of You, are ever,…far-off / but-rather-close: to all, whom,…so-ever-wills. May we delight, in this,…Heavenly-Love,…together / by-sharing-it,…with: many others!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
108436_th.gif
108436_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 644 times
108409_th.gif
108409_th.gif (6.99 KiB) Viewed 644 times
108364_th.gif
108364_th.gif (6.92 KiB) Viewed 644 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

EXTENDING,…(“HIS-MERCY”)!...

Almighty-Father!... “Flood my, heart-and-mind with the confidence,…of / Your-Love!... For, I know today,…that / one-day,…You; will-wipe every tear, from my eyes,…because / You’re-greater-than: every heartache or difficulty, I’ll ever encounter!”… Amen.

Loving-Jesus!... “Instead of living in fear, or worry,…help me / to focus,…on; Your own care, for me. How thankful, I am,…that,…You / remain-always; by my side, Jesus!... Know, that,…I / need: You!”… Amen.

All-knowing-God, (“Yahweh”): “Give me the ability, to-respond-to,…quarrelsome people,…with / patience: and many-gentle-words. Help me, to be a comfort,…to, others. For, I know that,…Your-own / Presence; has comforted my, pains-and-sorrows!”… Amen.

To-You, Jesus!... “Too often, what I see most,…is / my-own-lack; help me to see, my sisters-and-brothers. I want to truly, see them,…as-they-are,…and / to: love them, freely-and-fully. This life’s-challenges, feel,…over-whelming,…sometimes. As I turn, to,…You / inspire-me-to; shed my despair, and to journey,…better,…with: You!”… Amen.

Father!... “Don’t let me, ever forget the price,…it cost / You; to undo the curse, we set in motion,…way-back-in / that-garden-of: Eden!... All I can say, is,…thank/ You!... All I can give, is,…my / life!... It’s really hard, sometimes,…to let go / of that impulse,…to: Judge!... And, to compare. As well, to resist that need,…to see / myself-as-better: than-others. Help me, to grasp,…deep-in-my / heart; the truth that, I don’t need,…to compete: and that,…I-am-loved!”… Amen.

And, to,…You: Holy-Spirit!... “Thank-You, for using my foolishness,…to / train: me. May I accept, Your-Discipline,…graciously / as – You; continue to work, in me. Help me, to rest in,…The-Father’s-Love / and – in: Your-own-Goodness!”… Amen.

Friends!... Together, let us all give,…thanks / for knowing,…that,…we; don’t have to handle, life anymore,…without: God’s-Help!... His-Son, is there,…as / well: The-Holy-Spirit!... Let us never forget, The-Angelic-Realm,…their / Messengers; all of them, supporting us,…and: others!...

Jesus!... “Thank-You, for reaching me,…by-in-and-thru / the-works-of: The-Holy-Spirit!... Today, I do,…understand. None of You, are ever,…far-off / but-rather-close: to all, whom,…so-ever-wills. May we delight, in this,…Heavenly-Love,…together / by-sharing-it,…with: many others!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
108473_th.gif
108473_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 643 times
111092_th.gif
111092_th.gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 643 times
108298_th.gif
108298_th.gif (6.47 KiB) Viewed 643 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-CAN’T,…(“BE,…SEEN”)!...

Father!... “Sometimes, it’s a real struggle,…to / believe-what-I: can’t ever see!... That’s-right!... But, never-the-less,…You’ve / promised: Your-Faithful-Love!... Help me, today,…to / rest-in-that: promise!... And, to love others,…as / You: Love – me. Yes!... Show me, how to do,…just / that: today!”…

Holy-Spirit!... “Thank-You, for being with me,…in the / fire. And, for comforting me,…with / Your-own-Presence!”...

Friends!... “I pray, for all who’ve,…yet / to come; to know our, Jesus!... I pray, that many of you,…believe / in: Him. And, accept,…His-Sacrifice / in-your-behalf: who of us, will confess with our,…mouths / that – He: is our Lord, and our,…Saviour?”... Amen.

Sweet-Jesus!... “Help us, to see,…Your / open-and-welcoming: arms. Regardless of our, immediate,…situations. Forgive us, for too often,…taking / Your-Father’s-Grace; and His-Goodness, for granted. Help us, to daily grasp,…in new ways / the depths, of this: Grace-and-Love. And, to find the right words,…to / share; what You’ve done!”… Amen.

May we never, doubt,…how much / we are: Loved!...

God-of-Heaven, (“Yahweh”): “You, Creator of Earth, streams-and-birdsongs. I worship, You,…today!... May I always, listen to,…Your-Son’s-Voice / as Your-Angels-Sing: joyfully over, us,…(who-believe)”… Amen.

God-of-Wisdom!... “Teach me, Your-Ways and help me to avoid,…folly. And, Thank-You,…for putting / others-in-my, life; who have been, in positions to offer,…me: much helpful advice, when I needed,…it”… Amen.

To-You, Holy-Spirit!... “Please renew my vision, so I can focus on,…Your / constant-presence; and live with an eternal-perspective, in all circumstances. I need, Your,…provisions!”… Amen.

I’m truly, grateful,…God!... “That, You,…have provided / a-place-for: Your-Chosen-Children!... I pray, and look forward,…to / entering: the very gates, of,…Heaven!... Yes!... At home, with,…You. I ask, You,…to / empower: me. Yes!...So that, I like,…Your-Son / can-also-shine, forth: in the darkness. Make me, into someone who is known,…for / my-love-for: others. And, for my faithfulness,…to / You!”
… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 641 times
happy-new-year.jpg
happy-new-year.jpg (70.62 KiB) Viewed 641 times
LET HIM IN.jpg
LET HIM IN.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 641 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

WE’RE-PURSUED-BY,…(“LOVE”)!...

Dear-Jesus!... “I’ve failed, You,…so many times / in doing; the right thing. Mostly, I’ve succeeded in always,…doing / wrong. Thank-You, for lovingly pursuing me,…to / offer: rescue. Shine, Your-Light,…into / my life; bring me, forgiveness and freedom. While I patiently await, Your,…return!”…

Father-in-Heaven!... “Open my eyes, further,…so / that; I can clearly see, all of which,…You / are-inviting-me: to do. May I walk, humbly with,…You; for I know, it’s never easy. Train me, by-in-and-thru,…The-Holy-Spirit’s / Power; so that my every step, is in tune with,…Your: will”…

Son-of-God!... “It is, Your-Father’s-Desire,…that / You-Rule: life’s winds-and-waves. So, guide me safely,…to the / shores: and even, to,…Heaven’s-Gate!”...

And, to,…You / Holy-Spirit!... “Teach me, more and more,…how to / find; my truest satisfaction, in both,…The-Father / and: His-Son!... I pray, today,…for those / who-don’t-yet: believe, in,…You!... May, You,…somehow / draw-them-ever, nearer,…by: Your-Gentle-Power, and Love!”… Amen.

Loving-and-Wise, Father!... “Help us, to trust,…You / even-in-our, disappointments; knowing that, You’re a good and faithful,…God: and that You’ll, establish our every,…step. We are here, standing-still,…because / You-are-God!”…

To-You, my,…Big-Brother!... “When I don’t feel, brave,…(which-is-often) / stir-up, my courage to; boldly offer, myself,…to those: whom, You,…bring-at, cross-roads... Sometimes, it’s hard to keep going. I ask that, you help us,…all / to meet, our needs: today... And, help,…each of / us – to; persevere... Yes!... By-in-and-thru: The-Holy-Spirit’s, own,…Power!”…

Heavenly-Father!.... “Help us, to reflect,…Your-Glory / to-those: around us. Grant us, success in this task. As, You,…protect / us: from-its-excess. For, both,…You and Your / Son; are always worthy, of our complete and total,…worship. Help us, to live,…today / in: Your-Presence, with a grateful heart!”…

Sweet-Jesus!... “Bless us, with opportunities to give,…as / selflessly-and-sacrificially, as You; have given, to,…us. Dwell in us, (Your-Faithful-Followers),…forever: more!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 630 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 630 times
24993097_1200859010046384_8902226839349395983_n.jpg
24993097_1200859010046384_8902226839349395983_n.jpg (51.51 KiB) Viewed 630 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

ON-EARTH,…AS-IT-IS: (“IN-HEAVEN”)!...

Father-in-Heaven!... “Thank-You, for empowering me with,…a courageous / Faith!... As I find it, well anchored within,…Your / Proven: Works!”… Amen.

Friends!... May we never, give-up seeking the power,…and the wisdom / of-our: “Holy-Scriptures!”…

Early, in my spiritual-life,…I desired / to remain: active. Busyness, made me feel accepted,…important-and-in, much: control.

While, noise,…distracted me / from-fretting-over: my own, short-comings and trials. Surrendering to rest, only affirmed my frail,…humanity!...

So, I avoided,…”stillness-and-silence” / doubting, God; could ever handle things, without my help.

But, know this truth. His-Son, (our-dearest: Jesus), He’s our refuge. No matter, how many,…troubles-or-uncertainties / surround: us. Yes!...

The path ahead, (dear-reader), may indeed seem,…long / scary-or-overwhelming; but – both, The-Father and His-Son,…they: Love, us!...

They, hear,…us!... They, stay-with-us!... Now-and-forever,…into / eternity!...

We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), can embrace the quiet,…and / lean-into: God’s-Unfailing-Love!... (demonstrated, by-in-and-thru: The-Holy-Spirit’s, constant presence)… Amen.

And, we can be,…still-and-rest / in: Jesus!... Because, we’re safe,…under the shelter / of: His-Father’s, unchanging,…Faithfulness!... That’s-right!...

Almighty-God, (Yahweh): He, watches over,…His-People!...

Folks!... We, cannot see,…the-spiritual / realm. But, they are with,…us: none-the-less!...

Some of us, although we believe,…haven’t really / come to fully; appreciate, Who,…Jesus: is?...

A case of mistaken, identity,…can be / embarrassing; but, at-other-times,…it / may-be-more: serious!... Yes!...

As it was, for,…Jesus’-Disciple: “Philip”…

This disciple, knew,…Jesus / of-course; but – he, hadn’t fully-appreciated,…Who / Jesus: was!...

Philip, wanted,…Jesus / to-show-them: The-Father!...

And, Jesus,…responded: “Anyone, who has seen,…Me / has seen: The-Father!”... (see: John 14: 8-9)

Dear-reader!... As, God’s-Unique-Son,…and / Advocate: Jesus, reveals,…The-Father!... Yes!...

So, perfectly,…that / to-know, One: is-to-know,…the / “Other!”… Amen. (vv. 10-11)

If we, ever wonder what,…God / is-like-in, His-Character; in His, Personality-or-concern for others,…we only / need-to-look, to: Jesus!... Yes!...

Jesus’-own-Character, kindness, love-and-mercy,…reveals / God’s-own-Character!... (but, this doesn’t make them: two-in-the-same, person)… No, sir!...

And, although our amazing,…and / awesome, God; is beyond our complete, comprehension-and-understanding,…we, (who-believe); have a tremendous gift, in what,…God / has revealed, of,…Himself: by-in-and-thru, our dearest,…Jesus!... Amen.

In-closing: Father, Son and Holy-Spirit!... Each, uniquely-proper, separate-and-independent. Yet, One-in-Love!... One-in-Vision!... One-in-Cause!...

Just, as the,…”Angelic-Realm”… As well, in humanity,…yes!... We, worship a living,…God / of-much: “Law-n-Order!”… And, there’s,…a definite / rank-n-file, of: sorts. (present-in-Heaven)… Yes!...

Just like,…(ON-EARTH,…AS-IT-IS: (“IN-HEAVEN”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
119281_th (1).gif
119281_th (1).gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 628 times
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif (303.22 KiB) Viewed 628 times
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 628 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TAKE,…(“COURAGE”)!...

Friends!... Jesus’-Disciples, experienced the profound power of,…”Fear!”…

Once, as they headed across the,…”Sea-of-Galilee” / (see: Mark 4:35): a furious squall, came up!...(v. 37). Terror, gripped them. And, they suggested that,…Jesus, (Who’d-been-sleeping); might not care, about,…them!...

“Teacher, don’t you care,…if / we: drown?”…(v. 38).

Fear, distorted the disciples’,…vision; blinding them, to Jesus’,…good-intentions: for – them. After, He,…rebuked the / winds-and-waves: (v.39).

Jesus, confronted the disciples,…with / two-penetrating-questions: “Why, are you so,…afraid?... Do you, still have,…no / Faith?”…(v. 40).

Folks!... “Storms”,…rage in our lives,…as / well; don’t they?... But, Jesus’-questions,…can help us / put-our-fears,…into: real perspective!...

His, first-question,…invites / us – to: Name-our-Fears!... The second, invites us to entrust,…those / distorted-feelings,…to: Him!...

All-the-while, asking,…Him / for-eyes-to, see how; He – guides, us. Even, through life’s most raging,…”Storms!”…

Dear-reader!... We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); are truly, a chosen people. Yes!... God’s-special-envoy, and possession.

May this truth, lift your gaze,…to / God’s-Great-Purpose; for those who, sincerely,…Love: Him!... (Yahweh: His-Glorious-Name)… Amen.

May we, always hold a record,…and / be-accountable-for; the values, He,…assigns: us!... As, His-own!... Yes!...

So,…(“TAKE,…COURAGE”)!... You, may indeed feel small,…at times / but: by-in-and-thru, the gifting and empowerment,…of / The-Holy-Spirit; Almighty-God, can and will,…use – you: to do, many,…”Mighty-Works!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
347159_th.gif
347159_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 620 times
126637_th.gif
126637_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 620 times
332173_th.gif
332173_th.gif (7.18 KiB) Viewed 620 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THIS-IS-BIGGER,…THAN: (“OURSELVES”)!...

Friends!... Our, Apostle-Paul,…affirmed the importance, and / spirit-refreshing-power,…of: “praying-for-others!”…

Through, his passionate request for,…prayerful-support, and encouragement / during-his-travels; Paul demonstrated, how those who,…”pray-for-others” / become partners,…in: (“Our-Ministry”)!... Yes!... (see: Romans 15:30)

Offering specific requests, our,…Apostle / not-only-showed, his dependence; on the support, of fellow believers,…but / his-trust-that, God; powerfully answers prayers, was evident as,…well. Amen. (vv. 31-33)

We, will all experience days,…when / we-feel: alone!... But, our,…Paul / shows-us, how-to ask; for prayer, as we are praying, (ourselves): for others!...

Folks!... When, we are wrapped in the,…”intercessory-prayers”,…of / God’s-People; we can experience, God’s-Strength and Comfort!... Yes!... No-matter, where this life,…takes / us.

What about, the subject,…of / “correction?”… (see: Proverbs 15:31)

Our, Son-of-God,…corrects / in: Love!... In some circumstances, such as when,…He / was-confronted, with the hypocrisy; of the Pharisees, (see: Matthew 23): Jesus, rebuked them,…harshly!...

Yet, still for their,…own / benefit; but in the case, of,…His-Friend / Martha; a gentle correction, was all that,…was / needed: (see: Luke 10:38-42)

While, The-Pharisees responded poorly,…to / Jesus’-Rebuke; Martha remained, one of His,…Dearest-Friends!... (see: John 11:5)

Yes!... “Correction”,…can be uncomfortable / and few of us: like it. Sometimes, because our pride,…it becomes / very-hard-to: receive it, graciously!... Amen.

The,…”Book-of-Proverbs”,…talks much about / wisdom-and-indicates,…that; “Heeding-Correction”,…is a sign / of: “Wisdom-and-Understanding!”… Amen. (see: Proverbs 15: 31-32)

Dear-reader!... Moving, to another important,…subject-matter / “forgiveness!”…

In the death, of,…Jesus!... Almighty-God, (Yahweh); was at work, providing forgiveness of sins,…for / all-who-believes,…in: Him!... Yes!...

Our Creator, was reconciling the world,…to / Himself: by-in-and-thru, Christ-Jesus!... **(God’s-own-Advocate, Handiwork-and-Mediator)**… (see: 2nd Corinthians 5: 19)

And, what better way to,…demonstrate / that-we’ve-been, forgiven; by our God, than-to-extend,…”forgiveness”: to-each-others?... Amen.

Yes!... God, continues to speak….today!...

Know this truth, (dear-friends); as we immerse ourselves, in Scripture,…God / will-increase; our own devotion, to,…Him!... And, The-Son,…along with / The-(“Other-Comforter”); will also, guide us,…shinning / their,…”Light-of-Truth”; along the paths, we walk!...

As-I-close, this passage,…today / tell-me: “Who of us, might at times,…feel like / we’re: (chasing-after-the-wind)?... (see: Ecclesiastes 2: 17)

How many of us, grow frustrated by our,…inability / to: “finish-our-work?”…

But, when we remember that,…God / is-part-of, our laboring; and our truest-purpose, we can both,…work-hard / and-take: “time-to-rest!”…

I-for-one, trust,…His-Son / to-be-my: “Provider!”…

The-Father, has sent us,…His-Son / and: The-Holy-Spirit!... Yes!... The-Father, He,…is-the-giver / of: all-things!... Amen.

Will you, yield to something,…much bigger,…than / yourselves?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 613 times
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif (658.63 KiB) Viewed 613 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 613 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THE-REASONS-FOR,…MY: (“WRITING”)!...

Friends!... We can all, be part of something much,…bigger / than: ourselves!... Yes!... God, uses us to reach,…the world / with the message, of: His-Love!...

Because, someone shared the message with,…us / we can turn; to another person, and pass it,…on. Our, Apostle-Paul,…compared this /(the-building-of-God’s: Kingdom); to growing a garden.

Some of us, plant seeds,…while some / of us: water-the-seeds!... We are, as Paul,…said: “co-workers, in God’s-Service!”… Amen. (see: 1st Corinthians 3: 9)

Each job, is important. Yet, all are done in the,…power of / the-commissioned: “Holy-Spirit!”… This,…ordained / “Spirit-of-Truth”; He enables people, to thrive spiritually,…when / we hear,…that: our Creator, truly,…Loves / us!...

God, does much of,…His-Work / on Earth; by-in-and-thru,…”volunteers!”… As, The-Son,…sets-the-finest: “example!”…

As well, you-and-me,…dear-reader / and: friends!... Amen.

Although, we’re part of a community,…that’s much / bigger; than any contribution, we may make,…we can help / it grow; by working together, to share,…God’s-Love: with-the-world!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
101630_th.gif
101630_th.gif (5.66 KiB) Viewed 608 times
108637_th.gif
108637_th.gif (6.79 KiB) Viewed 608 times
117695_th.gif
117695_th.gif (6.05 KiB) Viewed 608 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“GREETINGS,…AND,…WELCOME”…

My invitation for friendship, is all inclusive of the diversity found,…in this community, this arena and public-platform; which we all, call the,…Internet!....

My written words, best represent my spiritual path,…and attitude-aspiration. My core-belief, is that God, (whom I prefer to call, Jehovah; His Glorious-Name), formed mankind,…in His own image; giving us the awesome gift and responsibility, of personal will,…and choice!...

What is equally intriguing to me, is that,…we are individually-unique and valuable, (as Father and Son, have always been; they are not, two in the same entity); and that there, will never be another you,…or me; from the time of our conceptions, through time-and-eternity!....

As the same, holds most true,…of Father-and-Son!... Each, uniquely-proper, yet equal in Love, in Unity, in Cause, in Mindset,…and in; set-forth, Mission!...

From my perspective, we are like one body,…requiring each of us; to assist in the development and welfare, of the family of man,…and womankind: as a whole. In essence, each of us,…has manifold missions and purposes; to this end!...

As, do,…Father-and-Son!... We annul and make void, this too important truth,…when we attempt; to merge them both, as being One,…in the same person!...

Folks, the,…(“Trinity-Doctrine”),…is a complete-hoax!... It’s the Devil’s best work, yet. This once, “Angel-of-Light”; makes his presence most known, in the very institutions of worship. Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…battled most; with the, (“religious-order”), of His Day!... And, the same holds true,…even, today!...

Many are the various, Christian-Denominational groups. Yet, it is supposed to be,…One-Faith; One-God, and One-Mediator between man and his,…Creator!... Yes, the man called,…Jesus-Christ!... Amen.

And, we,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are to contribute, using these gifts of uniqueness,…personal-choice and wills; for observing the manifestation, of what is culminated and found,…in our individual lives: and in our world!...

Thus, we are on a journey of learning,…and of growing; and each day, is a destination of promise and opportunity,…despite the obstacles and trials: of this present-life!...

Shall we sow to the spirit, or shall we sow to the flesh?… For, this is our daily,…question; which must be answered. Yes, dear-reader and friends,…many, are in indeed; our decisions. Our personal pursuit, is the practice of,…unconditional love!...

However, that confession does not mean that,…we do not have; our struggles. As with any believer, we all have moments of doubt,…confusion and weariness; which can be attributed, to being human!...(and to realizing our present, state-of-affairs. Yes, fallen and putrid are indeed, our inner-most principles).

Therefore, I ask that you keep me,…in mind; and if you believe in prayer, please pray for me. We are more than, brick-and-mortar,…and we are more than, flesh-and-blood; we are,… Spirits!...

And, so,…with God’s-Good-Grace; shed over us and our entire household, we are also,…well-able: to overcome. Yes, great-trials,…can indeed, produce; great compassion and great love, if only,…you: will allow it. My dear-reader and friends, God’s-Grace, is truly,…most-sufficient!...

What we are capable of giving, with the help of our God,…is greater than; any loss. The key to overcoming negativity, is using it,…to develop yourself; so that we may achieve, positive-results. We are all, sinners,…Saved-by-Grace!...

We believe in, our risen Lord-and-Saviour,…Jesus Christ!... Yes, the only begotten Son,…of Almighty-God!... And continually seek, to make Him,…Lord, (or ruler); of our personal-lives!...

So, I urge you today,…to invite others; to join-in, this wonderful community,…and to fellowship; with other believers and to hear,…their testimonies: of Faith!...

My prayer, is in Hope,…that we can encourage; and be encouraged. Yes, to learn from one another,…and; to teach. Now, in closing,…please allow a smile; to reside upon your face, and let it reside,…and shine deep: within your hearts!...

May Our Heavenly-Father, bless you,…richly!... Amen.

P.S. I also have a sense-of-humor, despite taking my calling,…seriously. I consider ourselves, all,…matured-adults; well rounded. And, I am also,…looking forward; to knowing you!...
Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
117942_th.gif
117942_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 606 times
108851_th.gif
108851_th.gif (6.33 KiB) Viewed 606 times
330003_th.gif
330003_th.gif (7.05 KiB) Viewed 606 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

AS-THE-WAVES,…(“RISE-N-FALL”)!...

Friends!... Serve, the living God,…Who / gives-us-breath; and rest in, His-Son’s,…Loving-Arms!...

I-for-one, rest in,…Jesus’ – capacity / to – Judge – with: precision!...

**As, my,…(“well-rooted”),…convictions / guide: my-daily-conduct.**

Tell-me, (dear-reader); who of us, will imitate our dearest,…Jesus?... By amplifying, God’s-Greatness?...

Yes, life can sometimes be,…like-a-battlefield / and hostile-fire; can send us, scattering for cover,…when / we’re-bombarded,…with; health challenges or financial, relational-and-spiritual,…stresses!...

So, what should we,…do?...

Answer: Acknowledge, both,…The-Father / and: His-Son!... They, stand for,…what’s-right / what’s-fair, and: equitable!... Yes!...

Remember-always, that your rescued lives,…belong / to: The-Son!... Ransomed-in-full… According to, His-Father’s-Will… Amen.

Tell-me: “Where can we go, to hide from the,…(Spirit-of-God)?”…

Only, He,…knows-the-landscape!... Yes!... God, (Yahweh); above all, knows everything about,…you-and-me!...

From, afar-off,…He / perceives-our: thoughts!... (see: Psalm 139: 1-2)

He’s, too-wonderful,…for / me; too-lofty, to attain. Yes!... He, (God); gives me,…His-Love!... A – Love, which,…none-of-us / deserve!...

Who of us, will practice,…”Hospitality?”…

I-pray-that: “This virtue, speaks deeply to your own,…hearts-and-minds!”… Amen.

Today, I ask you to,…think-about / the-need-for: hospitality-and-care!... Yes!...

The, love-and-support,…of / fellow-believers; for one another, is one of the greatest,…ways / to demonstrate,…the: (“life-changing-power”),…of – The-Gospel… Amen.

In-God’s-Strength!... May we, be among the ones,…who-are-noted / for-being: “So-Helpful”…

Have you, (dear-reader); considered the price, our,…Jesus / paid?...

“May I never, boast,…except-in-the / cross-of-our: Lord!... (Jesus-the-Christ)… By-in-and-thru, which the world has been,…crucified / to: me. And, I-to-the,…world!”… Amen. (see: Galatians 6: 14)

Jesus’-willingness, to take our place,…is-the-eternal / evidence – of – how,…much – both; The-Father and His-Son,…Love: us!... Yes!...

And, as we contemplate the price,…Jesus / paid; may we also,…”celebrate” / their: union!...

The-Heavens, praise,…God’s / wonders; for – He, manages it,…all. And, purposes it,…all / for: His-own-Glory!... (by-in-and-thru: His-Son)… Yes!... God’s-Best-Handiwork!... Jesus!...

Folks!... In-closing: Know-this-truth!...

Almighty-God, remains,…”Mighty-in-Power!”… And, most,…”Merciful” / in – all – of: His-Dealings!... (with – us: Yes!...)

No matter, what obstacles we face,…or / how-many,…set-backs; we have to endure,…”The-Holy-Spirit”, will be there. Yes!...

To, hold us,…as-the-waves / rise-and-fall: “Amen!”…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
103621_th.gif
103621_th.gif (4.66 KiB) Viewed 591 times
115791_th.gif
115791_th.gif (4.99 KiB) Viewed 591 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 591 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

OUR-CATALYST-IS,…(“CHRIST”)!...

Friends!... In, (John 20); we find,…Mary-Magdalene / weeping – near: Jesus’-empty, tomb!... There, she met a man,…who asked / why: she was crying?...

Thinking, it was the gardener,…she spoke / with the: Risen-Saviour!... (our-dearest: Jesus)

Her sorrow, turned to joy,…and / she ran, to-tell-the,…disciples: “I have seen, the Lord!”… (see: John 20: 18)

Folks!... We, too,…have the assurance / that, Jesus is: Risen!... He’s now, in,…Heaven / with-the: Father!... (He’s not / God: Himself)

But, Jesus,…hasn’t / left us: on-our-own. He, asked,…The-Father / and, The-Father: sent us,…The-Holy-Spirit!... Yes!... (“Another-Comforter”)!...

Believers, in,…Christ-Jesus / have: This-Spirit-of-Truth!... (indwelling). Or,…Not!...

We are guided-and-comforted, with real-truths,…by / This-Spirit!... Who, also intercedes for us / unto – both: The-Father and His-Son!... Amen.

This,…”Spirit” / has-taught-me,…that: No person, can be the ultimate,…security / for – us!... Because, we all,…fail / as-humans. The only, completely,…trustworthy-anchor / for-our-lives,…is: Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Amen.

As we, (His-Faithful-Followers); continue to care, for others. May we, point them to,…Jesus / Who, shares: in our burdens. Our, truest-anchor,…Who / will: never-fail… Amen.

Friends!... We, are companions-in-Christ!... He, is our,…”catalyst!”… His-Father’s-Grace, binds us together,…like / nothing: else!... Yes!... Ours, is a,…(“true-and-deep”): Joy!...

Even, through the,…”darkest-seasons” / of – life; the joy which comes, from this,…”bond”: will-last!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
110222_th.gif
110222_th.gif (6.39 KiB) Viewed 574 times
331283_th.gif
331283_th.gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 574 times
110225_th.gif
110225_th.gif (6.09 KiB) Viewed 574 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THOUGHTS-FOR-THIS,…(“DAY”)!...

Tell-me: (dear-reader and friends)… Why, would our dearest,…Jesus / always-speak, about His-Father; as being, a,…”completely-separate” / entity: were it not, true?...

Let’s never forget, that there was never,…any / “guile”: found uttered from the lips, of our,…Lord!... (see: John 10: 14-15)

Folks!... To claim to,…”Know” / someone: is not the same, as to claim,…that,…you / are: that very-same, someone!... **(Jesus, never-once-claimed: to be, God,…Himself)**

I pray that, the,…”Spirit-of-Stupor” / not, over-shadow: you!... Amen.

Dear-God!... “Help us, each day to seek and follow the guidance,…of / The-Holy-Spirit; found only, within the written pages,…of-our: Bible!... Your-Word!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father!... “May we, live each day,…in / joyful-service, to: Your-own-Son!... Help-us, to view others,…as / You: do. May we never, be distracted by outward,…appearances; but-instead, look for the lasting values and real-worth,…of / people: within!”… Amen.

God-of-Abraham!... “As we go about, our daily routines,…help us / to remember,…that, You; can use any situation,…to show / Your-Love: for others. Help us, to find our rootedness,…in / You; by-in-and-thru, following,…Your-Son: our dearest, Jesus!”… Amen.

To-You, Son-of-God!... “Empower us, to focus our hearts and minds,…on / You; and not on the, (crumbling-empires): around us. Help us, to care for ourselves,…as we / also-care: for others. Nurture our Faith, so that,…Your-Love / and – Mercy; can rise within, us!”… Amen.

And, to,…You: Holy-Spirit!... “Help us, to notice,…Your-Mighty / Merciful-Hands; in the midst, of our daily,…lives. Thank-You, for,…(faithfully-and-patiently),…praying: for us. For, interceding-and-mediating,…onto / The-Father: for us. Thank-You, for all the opportunities,…You / put-before-us; and for continuing, to give us,…the-necessary-courage,…to follow / where: You-Lead, us!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
111587_th.gif
111587_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 572 times
115626_th.gif
115626_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 572 times
110223_th.gif
110223_th.gif (6.91 KiB) Viewed 572 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

LOST,…AND: (“FOUND”)!...

Loving-God, (Yahweh): “When we feel, lost-and-troubled,…remind / us – that: The-Holy-Spirit, is always nearby to guide,…us / back-home, to both: You and Your-Son!”… Amen.

Dear-God, of,…Grace: “We thank, You,…for / Your-Great-Love!... For, Your-Mercy and for the help,…in / all-our, hardships: past, present-and-future. May, Your-Holy-Name,…be / blessed!”… Amen.

Oh’, Father!... “Accept the ways, we help others,…in service / to: Your-Son!... By our example, allow others to find it,…in their / hearts-and-minds,…to also: Serve You, as well”… Amen.

Dear-Jesus!... “Help us, to be like,…(salt),…wherever / we-go. May, Your presence,…in us / influence-and-improve: the whole world, around us. Help us, to be more intentional,…in the ways / we use, our gifts: and in sharing our, faith with others!”… Amen.

Son-of-God!... “Help us, to find more periods of solitude,…and / to use, that-time; to grow ever, nearer to,…Your-Father!... For, You,…know what’s / best-for-us. Thank-You, for giving us,…strength / for-the-day; even when we, feel that we have,…nothing: left-to-give!”… Amen.

Holy-Spirit!... “Your own, strength,…never-wavers. And, You,…are always / ready-to-help, us. May we, continue to look forward,…to what / You, are-doing-in: our personal lives. May we, stop looking back,…with / regrets!”… Amen.

To-You,…Sweet-Jesus!... “You, are that,…Good-Shepherd / in-our-lives; help us, to find,…(quiet-time); so that, we can better listen,…to / Your-Father’s-Voice!... We, want to serve,…The-Father / as: You, serve,…The-Father!... Show, us,…the opportunities / You, have-already-placed; in front of,…us!”… Amen.

To-You,…Holy-Spirit!... “In all circumstances, Your-Presence,…is our / blessing,…and; our strength. We, (who-believe), look to,…You / each-day,,…for, Your: unfailing Love-and-Grace!... Help us, to persevere in our efforts,…to / do: much-good!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father!... “Thank-You, for giving us,…the example / of: Your-Son!... Help us, to imitate,…His-Love / which-is,…Yours: inside our daily, attitudes-and-actions!... Your – Grace, we have learned,…is / truly-sufficient,…for us: today-and-every, day!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
326010_th.gif
326010_th.gif (7.04 KiB) Viewed 570 times
343814_th.gif
343814_th.gif (6.88 KiB) Viewed 570 times
102228_th.gif
102228_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 570 times