Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon »

“STUDY,…FUELS,…PRAYER!”…

Folks!... People, deserve answers to their questions. Yes!... Answers, they can live with.

Tell me, (dear-reader); why is it, that we tend to fear,…that wonderful, grace-filled-moment; when someone asks us,…a question: about our Faith?...

I’ve learned, throughout the years,…that / it-is-not good; for any of us, to have the answers,…served-up, to us; on,…a-silver-platter!...

It’s good-and-healthy, (spiritually-speaking); for us. Especially, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), to search for the answers,…to some / of-our-questions; ourselves!... Yes!...

Friends!... Gathered wisdom, makes up a great,…treasure-chest. I-for-one, see myself as,…a-life-long, student,…of / Jesus!... And, of,…His-Church: the many membered, body of Christ!...

Daily, I proactively make an effort,…to allow / His-Teachings; to guide and form, me. Are you, (dear-reader); a continuous learner?...

How much time, do you spend,…learning / about our, exercised; Faith?...

Folks!... Continuous learning, is the process that,…leads to the / renewing of our; mind. (Please-read: Romans 12:2).

There is, so much to discover. I marvel, at how little,…I know / even-after; 20 years of diligent – study.

Friends!... Learning a little bit more, about our Faith,…each-day; fuels our spiritual development. And, helps us, (who-believe); to discover, who we truly,…are?... And, the plan of God,…for / our: lives!... Amen.

Dear-reader!... It’s easy to find, the truth. It’s hard to, face,…it. And, harder still,…to / follow: it. Our capacity to seek, find-and-adopt,…truth / is-in-direct, proportion; to our own, developed humility!...

Our choice, to,…”engage” / is largely, influenced; by a working knowledge, of our,…Faith!...

(“STUDY,…FUELS,…PRAYER”)!...

Continuous learning, is a the heart,…of / study!... Can you, tell me,…where / our concept, of continuous – improvement: gone?...

Friends!... Small, incremental improvements,…produce astounding / results; over a long period, of time. Believe me, I know. Because, I’m a fine example,…of / this: “Truth!”… Amen.

Choose books, that help you,…understand. Incredible things, become possible. Know this, one truth. Our world, nor,…its vast – cultures,…can bring / us, answers: to our deepest, questions!...

For, profound meaning to our lives,…we must / turn, to: Almighty-God!... (Yahweh)

Only, then. Through those answers, and with an open,…”heart-and-mind” / will our, personal lives; be flooded with, true meaning and real – purpose!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
333792_th.gif
333792_th.gif (8 KiB) Viewed 996 times
110783_th.gif
110783_th.gif (6.77 KiB) Viewed 996 times
117924_th.gif
117924_th.gif (7.76 KiB) Viewed 996 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

LET’S-BE-GENEROUS,…WITH: (“GOD”)!...

“Folks!... It’s said, by those who know,…God’s-Word; that we, stumble upon the source,…of / our: virtue!...

What of God, and our relationship,…with / Him?... It’s said, that our Creator,…will never / be outdone, in: generosity!...

His Son, (Jesus); speaks of a return, of a hundredfold,…in this world / and eternal-life; in the next!... (please-read: Mark 10:31).

How generous, are we, (His-Son’s / Faithful-Followers); with,…Almighty-God?... (Yahweh)

I don’t know, about you. But, I’m one who often-times,…can’t / find-the-time. So, what do I,…do?...

Answer: I-make-time!...

If we are, (Not); generous with our neighbor. It’s unlikely, that,…we are / generous with: God!... The happiest people, I’ve come to know,…are the most / generous, people: I know.

And, they seem,…completely / Free!... Yes!... From the things, of this world. In a way, that,…is-to-be / admired!... Amen.

My experience, has been that,…almost-everybody / aspires to reach; greater levels of; generosity. The problem is, life itself,…gets / in-the-way!...

The demands, of our time,...talent-and-treasure / are truly; ”enormous!”… Yes!... Nurturing relationships, requires endless amounts,…of / time.

Unexpected, financial needs and dilemmas,…always / seem-to-be; popping up. It’s not, that,…people / don’t-want-to; grow in their, generosity. It’s just, that,…life / seems-to-be; pulling us, in many directions!... (all-at-the / same: time)

It needs to be, an,…”intentional-effort!”… Life, is-so-busy,…and / distracting; we are not, going to just stumble,…upon: “greater-generosity!”…

In many ways,…”generosity” / is the external-proof; that the Gospel, has taken root,…in our: hearts-and-minds!...

Friends!... Generosity, is-at-the,…very core / of-that-love, of: neighbor!... The Gospel, challenges us in ways,…that / are: very difficult.

And,…profound / as-well.

Time-and-time, again. We are called, to give something,…up / but-only-so, that; we can become, more perfectly,…who / God, created us: to – be!... Amen.

Dear-reader!... It is, by giving,…that / we: receive!... And, even-more-so. It is, by giving,…that / we: “Become!”… (Givers – not – Takers)… Yes!...

I’m not, a,…”Scripture-Scholar!”… (by-any-means). But, from my own,…experiences / it-seems-that; money, has a way of holding,…or / getting a hold, on: us – all.

Yes!... And, from there. It can control, us. In ways, that-are-so,…subtle / that-we-are, often times; not even aware, of it. (at-that-moment).

Money, is just one of,…those-things / that, can become; a huge, obstacle. To our, spiritual-growth!... Yes!...

We, cannot love,…Mammon-and-God / equally!... For, by,…Divine-Design: one-must-rule, over the other!...

But, if you are not,…generous / with-your-money; you will not, be,…generous: with your, heart!... In this way, it’s incredible how,…powerfully / our – attitude, toward money; can affect our relationship,…with: God!...

Tell-me, (dear-reader): Do you, trust your money. More than, you,…”trust”: in your, God?... Take a leap, of,…Faith!...

The point, is that,…each-of-us / must, prayerfully-consider; what,…God, is-calling-us: to?...

In closing: “I pray that, you set goals for yourselves,…accordingly!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
122397_th.gif
122397_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 996 times
118093_th.gif
118093_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 996 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

OUR-PERSONAL,…(“QUEST”)!...

Friends!... Who of us, is willing to rethink our,…“generosity?”…

Sacrificial giving, goes beyond the normal. Yes!... To a place, where our giving,…actually requires / us-to-go, without; something.

What does, God,…want you / to do; with your generosity?... With your time, your talent, your love for,…others?...

I’ll venture to say, that,…most of us / have enough; of what it takes, to be truly,…generous. Many of us, spend very little time,…thinking about / this: question!...

Which shows, that,…we don’t / take-our-roles, as stewards: seriously!...

Folks!... Goals, bring out the best,…in / us. We don’t just, stumble into a life,…of / generosity; nor of charitable service.

It requires, intentionality!... Without, an intentional plan,…around-the-act / of giving; it becomes, easy for us to,…selfishly-focus, on: ourselves!...

But, with every passing day,…God / is gently, inviting us; to live more, generously. Calling us, (His-Son’s-Followers); to switch the focus, off-ourselves. And, onto,…others. Amen.

“It is better, to give. Than, to,…receive!”… (Please-read: Acts 20: 35)

Dear-reader!... The more, we are mindful of how much,…we have / received; the more, we are inclined,…to look / for opportunities, to: give.

God, is the,…”Supreme-Giver!”…

And, whenever we give,…we / grow; in the very image, of,…God!... (Yahweh / His-Glorious-Name)

Become, a better version of,…yourself.

“May our love, for,…You / Heavenly-Father; express itself, in our eagerness,…to do / good, for: others!”… Amen.

We, are not called to,…give / “be-grudgingly!”… It’s not, even a willingness,…to do good / that, Almighty-God: calls us to.

Far, above these. We, are at our best,…as / human-beings; when we are filled, with an eagerness,…to help / our: brothers-and-sisters!...

Regardless, of the oceans,…that / may: separate us!... Amen.

Give your love, your time, your space-and-understanding. Yes!... For, ideas and perceptions,…may indeed / differ, whereas; God’s-Love, is but,…One!...

The world, draws us into a conversation,…about / all-that-we; don’t possess. But, our living-God,…invites / us – into; a conversation about, what we already,…have: Yes!... A firm-and-permanent, stance with,…His-Son!...

As believers, we are taught,…that / our-time; our talent and our treasure, are all on,…loan: to us. And, that,…one – day / we will; have to account, for the way,…we: managed-it-all. Yes!...

Please!... Don’t let, what you can’t do. Interfere, with what you,…”can-do!”…

The world, only changes for the better,…when / men-and-women; grow in virtue. And, in character!... Our lives, genuinely improve,…only / when we, become; better people, today. Than, we were,…yesterday.

Folks!... Believe, that,…your destiny,…and – mine - is / wrapped-up, in this deep: (“PERSONAL,…QUEST”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
346527_th.gif
346527_th.gif (6.59 KiB) Viewed 974 times
104150_th.gif
104150_th.gif (6.04 KiB) Viewed 974 times
104146_th.gif
104146_th.gif (6.47 KiB) Viewed 974 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

TALKING-ABOUT,…(“THE-TEN”)!...

Folks!... Almighty-God, offers us a fresh start,…today. But, this fresh start,…is not based / on ideas, or any; philosophies. No, sir!...

It’s based on a new way, of living. Yes!... Our Creator, invites us to change the way,…we / behave. He, essentially said: Live by these, (“Ten-Commandments”). Which I place, before you,…today. And, you will live,…full lives / with: Me!... ( God-speaking ).

It’s truly, amazing how timeless,…those / commandments: are. This world, would be a better place,…for / everyone; were we to, take-heed,…of: them.

Friends!... As much as, some of my passages, seem,…old-fashioned / to many of you; out there. Know this one truth. Wisdom, is also,…”old-fashioned!”…

Imagine, all the misery that,…could be / avoided; if we all, just lived by these,…(“Ten”): live-giving-truths!...

Think for a moment, on all the suffering that,…is / caused, because; humanity has been unwilling, to adopt a pattern,…of behavior / and-a-social, structure; which celebrates this wisdom, of,…(“THE-TEN”)!...

Dear-reader!... The world, needs changing. Today, as-much-as,…ever / before. Most people, agree that,…our world / is-a-bit, of a: mess.

I don’t know, anyone who would say,…our planet / is-in-great: shape!... Nor, on the right-track. Changing, unequivocally,…for: the-better.

Sure, we have explored space. And, invented the,…Internet. But, at least,…one-third / of-the-world’s, population: is-starving!...

And, the-moral-ethical,…foundation / of our society; is being demolished, before our very,…eyes!... We, have more-and-more,…of / what we; (“want”)!... But, less-and-less,…of: “what-we-need!”… Amen.

Tell-me, (dear-reader): what is our great mission?... Is it, to merely,…”maintain” / The-Church?... To, keep-it-in,…”survival-mode?”…

Why are there, so many problems,…and / inefficiencies; today?... Could it be, that we have forgotten,…our / “commissioned-work?”… Oh’, how-I-pray: not!...

Folks!... Nothing, drives,…”engagement” / like-a-worthy: mission. And, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); certainly have, that.

In our, hyper-sensitive,…politically-correct / society: “Tolerance”,…is preached. As-a-virtue. Yes!... Everything, is tolerated. From the perverse, to the insane. But, not,…Christianity!...

We, need to,…”wake-up!”… Yes!...

We, can-and-should be a force,…to be/ reckoned: with. Why, do you think,…we / are attacked; so much?...

Those, who oppose our,…Faith / are afraid, of how much; influence we would have, if we did,…ever actually / get: (“our-act-together”)!... Amen.

Although, in the end. Our primary mission, is not,…”Worldly-Interests!”… No, sir!...

It’s, helping people to discover,…God / and-to-walk, with: Him!... (just as, The-Son: demonstrates daily).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
122612_th.gif
122612_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 952 times
114179_th.gif
114179_th.gif (6.16 KiB) Viewed 952 times
328817_th.gif
328817_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 952 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

THE-HEART-OF,…THIS: (“MATTER”)!...

Folks!... It’s of disturbing, importance to note,…that / our-present-culture, has virtually; no interest in, pursuing,…”Jesus’-Teachings!”…

Today, we are more interested,…in how / we-want-to: live!... Than, we are in / discovering; the best way, to,…live!...

Just, as we are much more,…interested / in defending; self-expression!... Than, we are in,…developing / “selves”; that are worth,…expressing!... Amen.

Personal preference, has triumphed over,…the pursuit / of: excellence!...

We, want,…what we want / and, we feel: “entitled!”… To,…it!...

At some, very-basic-foundational,…level / God, has: created you, and me. And, has put us,…here / on: Earth!... Yes!... To be,…ourselves.

But, being,…”yourself” / is-much-more, difficult; than most, would suppose. Because, it requires the,…”real-work” / of: self-discovery!...

Friends!... You, are here to become,…the best / version-of-yourself!... It is, by knowing,…loving / and: serving. God-and-neighbor!... Yes!... This is how, we ultimately become,…all / He, (Yahweh); created us to be!... Amen.

Every culture, country-and-organization,…has / an-organizing: “principle!”…

For,…”Hitler’s-Germany” / it was: tyranny!...

For,…China / it-is: communism!...

For,…”Castro’s-Cuba” / it-was: dictatorship!...

For, the,…United-States / it-is: “Law-n-Order!”… (which supports: The-Republic, and our Capitalism).

For, many companies,…it-is / “reward!”… For, some organizations,…it-is / excellence-or-contribution: and yet, for others,…it-is: (“Fear”)!...

Think of it, this way. Who, would you prefer,…as your / employees, or: colleagues?... Men-and-women, of,…virtue?...

Or, those,…riddled / with: vice-and-selfishness?...

Would you, prefer your neighbors,…be,…patient / or: impatient?... Would you, rather,…your extended / family, be: generous-or-self-serving?...

Would you, prefer,…honest-or-dishonest / customers?... Would you, rather-have,…a courageous / or-a-cowardly: manager?...

Dear-reader!... The whole-world, prefers,…”virtue!”… There is no success, without the ability,…to / delay: gratification!...

This ability, is-a-required,…skill. Yes!... And, although there is more,…to / self-control, than,…”delayed-gratification!”… The two, are inseparably,…linked.

A person, who is unable to delay,…gratification / is-incapable-of: “self-control”…

Many, choose to live in ways,…that / diminish them: completely. And, this makes them,…less-than / who: they can become.

It’s better, to live-a-life,…of / virtue; than a life, of,…vice!... Amen.

Most people’s dedication, to the philosophies,…of / individualism: “Dwarfs”,…their commitment: to these truths!...

In-closing: The best-ways, to live,…can / indeed: change. As we move, through the various,…”seasons-of-life!”…

What’s best, in your twenties,…may differ / at: forty. At, fifty-or-even,…sixty-years: old!... Yes!... Even though, our,…”primary-roles” / and responsibilities: remain the same.

I-pray-that: “Each of us, decide, (Freely); to walk this, already trodden-path,…of / our: Prince-of-Peace!”... Amen.

Let’s-get, to the,…(“HEART-OF-THE,…MATTER”)!...

Do you believe, that,…Jesus / offers-you; the best way, to live?... Oh’, how-I-pray: so!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
104485_th.gif
104485_th.gif (6.95 KiB) Viewed 951 times
104475_th.gif
104475_th.gif (6.89 KiB) Viewed 951 times
114180_th.gif
114180_th.gif (3.5 KiB) Viewed 951 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

I-PRAY-THAT: (“THIS-WINS-YOU / OVER”)!...

Folks!... The very, Son-of-God, (our-dearest: Jesus); invites us, to a life of,…Love!... Tell me: how much, do we really,…Love?...

Sure, we love the people,…close / to-us. But, most of the time,…the giving / and, receiving; goes to and fro, on an even,…keel. ( or – measure )

How often, do we love-and-expect,…nothing / in: return?... How often, do we do something,…”out-of-love” / that requires, us; to make sacrifices?...

We are told, in this age,…of / “secularism”; that we should respect, everybody’s right to live,…how / they: wish!...

But, tell-me, (dear-reader): How is this working, out,…for us?... Isn’t this, already a failed,…experiment?...

Even, the most casual observer,…comes to the / conclusion, upon reflection; that some ways, of living,…are indeed: better-than, others!...

My Faith, counsels me,…that / Christ’s-Love; for His own, Father!... Truly is, unmatched, immeasurable-and-unfathomable!...

Yet, we are invited,…to / be part; of this, inseparable,…Family!... Amen.

I believe in,…Hell. There have been, moments of great-darkness,…in the lives / of-us: all. When, evil,…felt / all-too: close!...

More to the point: Many of us, have felt very,…far – from / God: at times. What about those, who remain possessed,…by / a-living-hell, on: Earth?... (daily)

And, as horrific as,…these / dark-moments, can be; in our lives. Yet others, suffer,…much-more / because, of: their – unbelief!... Amen.

I also believe, that these mentioned,…examples; are just,…a dim / reflection-of-an: infinitely-darker, reality!... (called – Hell)

Folks!... As it, turns-out,…Almighty-God / has-had-a-system; in place, from the very,…beginning!... Yes!...

Friends!... God, (by-in-and-thru: His-Son), wants to,…(“WIN-YOU-0VER”),…with / His-Love: and with, His-Wisdom!... Amen.

Our Creator, (Yahweh); wants to edify, (or-build-up), your personal knowledge, (spiritually-speaking). And, to establish new habits,…so / that, you-and-me; can live in,…His-Love!...

And, walk-in,…His-Ways!...

I-pray-that: “We all, grow to become,…all – that / God; created us, to be!”… Amen.

We are humans. And, as such,…we / tend-to: “vacillate!”… Sometimes, even in our most,…noble / convictions; we are constantly, engaging-and-disengaging!...

We, (who-believe), often go,…to-and-fro / even in: important matters!... Yes!...

Our, love-and-allegiance,…(unlike – God’s); are not ever, constant. At times, I am filled with,…great-doubts / about aspects, of-our: Faith!...

(If only, we all / could admit: this truth. Are you being, honest: with yourself?...)

Dear-reader!... Almighty-God, doesn’t win us,…just / once. He, wins us,…over-and-over / again: in new and deeper, ways!...

Progress, is never to be,…scoffed / at: however slight, it-might-be!... Has,…The-Son / won – you: over?... To,…His-Father’s-Kingdom?... ( and – Love?...) Oh’, how-I-pray: so!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
118035_th.gif
118035_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 951 times
104480_th.gif
104480_th.gif (6.91 KiB) Viewed 951 times
118014_th.gif
118014_th.gif (6.42 KiB) Viewed 951 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

COUNTING,…THE: (“COST”)!...

I-pray-that: “Almighty-God, uses these written passages,…to / win-you-over: anew!”… Amen.

My first attempts, at sharing our faith,…with others / was clumsy, and: awkward!... Yet, purposely,…I insist / in over-emphasizing: my grammatical punctuations!... My hopes are, that you will be forced to,…read / what-I-write: very slowly!... Yes!... (so you can / absorb-well: what’s being mentioned).

Most of all, I have been quite impatient,…with / myself!... Over the years, (since 2001); my approach in attracting, people to our dearest,…Jesus / has-become; much more, natural.

Please, know this truth. A friendship, that places the other person’s,…best-interests / above-our-own, selfish desires; or our personal agendas, is indeed quite-rare,…in this: world!...

But, it is this type of,…friendship / that becomes; the vehicle for this, Faith,…which / we: spread!... Generosity, is disarming-and-attractive. Whereas, by contrast,…ignorance / is: massive!...

Once, we catch-a-glimpse of the,…beauty / of: Truth!... The shallowness-and-emptiness, of our culture,…is: “revealed!”… Amen.

Christianity, only,…genuinely-grows / through: attraction!... So, where’s the passion?... The Fire, in our,…Spirit / to-want-to: win others, for,…Jesus?...

What, were the disciples of Jesus,…doing between / the Death-of-Jesus, and: Pentecost?...

Answer: Not-much!...

What, did they do,…after / “Pentecost?”…

Answer: They changed, the world. Seriously!... These, twelve-men,…literally changed / the world. What happened?...

Answer: They-got-inspired!... Amen.

I realize, that this is not,…the jargon / theologically; for what happened. But, that’s what happened. Christians, today,…need-to-be / inspired; we need a massive, out-pouring,…(and-inpouring): of the, Holy-Spirit!... Yes!...

You don’t try, to share something,…with others / (typically); unless you feel, really good about,…it: yourself!... Right?...

Preach-the-Gospel, at all times. And, when necessary,…”use-words!”… ( if-you-must). Amen. Evangelization, is to the church,…what / breathing, is-to-a: person.

If we, stop doing it,…for / long-enough; we will, die. The church, has been on,…”life-support” / in-this-area, , for decades: now!...

And, the truth is,…that / it’s-our-mission, to: evangelize!... We exist, to evangelize!... It is, our very,…existence!... Amen.

But, we are neglecting,…it. And, it’s being threatened,…little-by-little. We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), can have an enormous,…impact.

When, Christians,…live / enthusiastically-and-generously; it is incredibly, attractive. In this way, our lives become,…contagious!...

Let’s not be,…”paralyzed-by-inaction!”…

We, need to,…hold-up-a / mirror; to our country. And, to our lives!... Regular moments, of honest,…self-examination; is-a-must.

We, need-to-see,…both / the beauty: and the,…”warts!”… Yes!...

I-pray-that: “You develop, more than mere,…elementary-understanding / of-our: Faith!... Too-many-people, seem bored. Fed-up, and disinterested with all things,…spiritual / in-particular: “organized-religion!”…

The-Father and His-Son!... Neither, has,…stopped-counting / the-cost: nor, should we!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
103884_th.gif
103884_th.gif (5.94 KiB) Viewed 914 times
103872_th.gif
103872_th.gif (5.42 KiB) Viewed 914 times
104149_th.gif
104149_th.gif (5.36 KiB) Viewed 914 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

I-PRAY-THAT: “WE,…NOT,…PERISH!”…

One disturbing trend, that I have noticed is,…that / there is, more-and-more; talk about the church, and less-and-less talk about,…God!...

Especially, among those directing the churches. At every level, today. Both, lay-and-clerical. It seems, often forgotten that people,…don’t exist / for-the-church; but rather, the church exists for,…the: people!... Amen.

Is, our priority,…to preserve / the institution; or to serve, the people of which,…the institution / exists to: serve?...

Is, Almighty-God, (Yahweh); more concerned with, His people?... Or, with the institution,…of / the church?...

Do you know, anyone who thinks,…all-is-well / with the; Christian-Churches, in America?... Does anyone think, the church is headed,…unquestionably / in a great: direction?...

Answer: I don’t.

Search, for that,…”game-changer” / in: you!... Let us, sit-with-Jesus!... For a few minutes, each day. And, dream-with-Him!...

And, with the vision,…His-Father / places in our: “hearts-and-minds!”… Go out, into this world,…with a / contagious-love; that cannot be, “ignored!”… Amen.

Be-Bold!... Our, Faith,…becomes incredibly / potent, when-it’s-actually: lived!... Yes!... How will you, respond?...

Is this, just another day?... Or, is this the moment,…in / your-life, when; you will decide, to,…step-it-up: a-notch?...

Get-more-involved!... And, be the difference,…that / makes: “the-difference!”… Amen.

Are you, ready to allow,…Jesus / to,…take-you-to; the next level, in your spiritual-life?... When, enough people answer,…”yes” / to-this-question; the churches will again, become fresh-and-vibrant. Relevant-and-Invigorated!... Yes!...

Friends!... Real hope, for the future,…comes / from giving, everything; to-the-present!... Give yourselves, generously to,…God!...

He, will use you,…to / transform: the churches!... And, the world!... Amen.

Folks!... Always, remember this: In a land, where there are no,…musicians / no-story-tellers; no teachers and poets. In a land, where there are no,…men-and-women / of: vision!...

Where, there’s no leadership,…no / legends; no saints and champions. And, no dreamers!... The people, will most certainly,…”perish!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
115159_th.gif
115159_th.gif (4.42 KiB) Viewed 913 times
108490_th.gif
108490_th.gif (6.95 KiB) Viewed 913 times
103875_th.gif
103875_th.gif (6.99 KiB) Viewed 913 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

I-PRAY-THAT, YOU: (“CONSIDER”)!...

Folks!... What I do here, within this public-platform,…is / always-done-in: Love!...

I don’t expect, nor seek 100%,…agreeance / from: anyone!... My perspective, is exactly that,…mine; and I only pray, that: (“YOU,…CONSIDER”)!...

Let us, not forget that,…the eternal / Son-of-God, left,…His-Father’s-Presence / which, Jesus; had known and enjoyed, since before time, (as-we-know: it): began!... Yes!...

Why?...

Answer: In order to become, (amazingly), that baby,…in / that: manger!...

This, (dear-reader), should take our breath,…away!... It should cause, us, (who-believe); to ponder the, “Glory” / Jesus, left: behind!... And, to contemplate the darkness,…into which / He: came!... Amen.

Think, for a moment,…of the perfect, relationship; Jesus, descended from; to embrace the brokenness,…that / our rebellion, had-inflicted-upon: His-Father’s-Plan!...

And, think of the,…”privileges-and-positions” / Jesus, set-aside-so,…He, could; come-to-serve. When, in reality,…Jesus / deserved: to-be-served!...

Of course, everything which proceeds from,…The-Father’s-Presence / is-indeed: “Glorious!”… (And-Holy-Sanctified)…

The-Son, is,…Holy!... The-Angels, in,…Heaven / are: Holy!... And, so-shall-we,…be / one-day, also: Holy!...

We, (who-believe); are part of this,…”Majestic-Marvel”… Yes!...

Jesus’, own,…Majesty / cannot-ever-be, denied: nor shall ours, in the near,…future.

Friends!... The-One, who rescues us, from,…Death!... He, is,…The-Son!... Not,…The-Father!... Amen.

Jesus’-truest-identity, is that of being,…the only / “begotten”, of the: Father!... (Yahweh).

Folks!... Our Faith, is more than just a learning,…exercise / to fill in, the blanks; of our theological knowledge. It’s a journey, into the very heart,…of / God, and of: His-Son!... ( our-dearest: Jesus ).

And, of their shared,…”Love!”… Yes!... Let us, understand fully,…what it really / means, that: “The-Father, has sent,…His-Son / to be; The-Saviour of our world!”… (Please-read: 1st John 4:14)…

Join me, on this journey!... Won’t you?... From, all eternity, (past-present-and-future); Jesus was equal to, His-Father!...

Just as we also, have been promised,…”equality!”… Yes!... With, The-Son!... As joint-heirs, inside,…His-Father’s-Kingdom!...

Jesus, was there, (in-eternity-past); alongside, His-Father’s-Presence!... For, He is the,…”first-born” / of-all: Creation!... (meaning: prior to our, existence).

He, (Jesus); gave Himself, rendered-up,…His / life, to: His-Father!... As-a-ransom, for,…”many!”… (Please-read: Mark 10: 45).

Not-for-all. Why?...

Answer: Because, not,…”all” / accept: Jesus’-truest-identity!... That, of being,…The-Son!... Amen.

In closing: Jesus, had been from,…(all-eternity: past); in the presence, of,…His-Father!... The-Son, would have no-need, to always,…speak-in-terms / of becoming, part of: God’s-Family!... Were it not, true,…that / even, Jesus, “subjects”: Himself, to,…His-Father’s-Authority!...

Let’s,…(Not) / deny, The-Father: His-Son’s, own existence. Don’t annul, the cost of the,…Father’s-Sacrificing / His-Son!... (In-our-Stead). The-Son, knows,…His-Position!... Do,…you?...

Oh’, how-I-pray: so!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
117939_th.gif
117939_th.gif (7.76 KiB) Viewed 841 times
108506_th.gif
108506_th.gif (6.91 KiB) Viewed 841 times
328792_th.gif
328792_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 841 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

ONTO-THE-FATHER,…WE: (“GO”)!...

Folks!... Jesus, is indeed the radiance,…of / His-Father’s-Nature; and upholds all-things, (made-known-to: us); by the word, of,…His-Father’s-Power!... Yes!... ( a transcending power / given, from Father, to: His-Son). Amen.

When, Jesus,…had made / purification-of-sins, He; sat-down, (was placed-and-positioned / celestially), at the right-hand, of the,…”Majesty-on-High!”… (meaning: Yahweh).

Jesus, is,…(Not) / on: God’s-own-Throne!... ( I emphasis, throughout: many of my, passages).

Friends!... The belief in, “incarnation” / is-of-the: Hindu-Religion!... The-Trinity-Doctrine, embraces this grave,…error. (Please-read: John 1: 18).

It is, He,…(Jesus) / Who, is at the: “Father’s-Side!”…

Jesus, has made,…God / known: to us!... (who-believe). Amen.

Besides, this truth: No one, has ever seen,…God: the only, God!... (read-the-verse: carefully). See-also: (Exodus – 33: 20, 23 ).

Dear-reader!... All, of,…God’s-Goodness / He, makes,…”pass”: before, us!... As, He,…proclaims / His: Name!... ( of – Yahweh). Many times, in the form of,…manifesting / those-whom-serve: His-Cause!...

He, shall be,…”Gracious-and-Merciful” / onto-whom, He,…so-ever-wills!... Amen. (Please-read: Exodus 33: 19 ).

But, know-this-truth: No,…”flesh” / can-ever-see: God!... (and still live / to: tell-about-it). Why?...

Answer: God’s-Holiness, His-Majesty, His-own-proclaimed,…”Sanctity!”… This, in itself,…cannot allow / defilement; to be present, where,…He: stands.

“God’s-Perfect-Stance”,…shall never be / “subject”; to our own, fallen-and-putrid,…state-of-affairs!... This, is why,…He / has-always-used; Intercessors-and-Mediators.

Enabling, our Creator,…to communicate / with: mankind!... (throughout-humanity’s-history). Let’s always remember, that,…”The-Jews” / were seeking, to kill: Jesus!... Why?...

Answer: (Please-read: John 1: 18 ). Because, Jesus,…was calling / God: His-own-Father!... Not, because,…Jesus / called, Himself: God!...

Jesus, saw,…Himself / “equal-to-or-with”: God!... This is, “figurative-speech!”…

Tell me, something,…won’t-you?... Do we, not-also-see,…ourselves / to-be, “equal”, with: Jesus?... (as-joint-heirs, in: His-Father’s-Kingdom)?...

Answer: Of course, we do!...

In, Mindset-and-Mission!... In,…Vision-and-Cause!... (spiritually-speaking). Yet, none-of-us,…is / Jesus!... (de-facto).

Otherwise, we-too,…would be / God; since the, worldly-churches,…claim,…Jesus: to be, God!...

Yes!... We are all, truly as,…”One!”… In union, with,…Jesus!... Always, seeking the very,…”Will-of-God!”… (in-our-lives). Or,…not!...

Yes!... Our, dearest,…Jesus / holds-a-“Majesty”, of: His-own!... But, remains-forever / under: “subjection”, to,…His-Father’s-Authority!… Amen. (as-well: we).

On the,…”Mount-of-Transfiguration” / the, “Glory-of-Christ”: was displayed!... (Please-read: 2nd Peter 1: 16 – 18 ).

Folks!... God’s,…”first-born” / of: Creation!... Was, none-other-than,…Jesus!... And, as,…God’s / own: spokesman. Jesus, dwelt-among,…us!... (as-the: Word).

Mankind, saw,…His-Glory!... (for-we-all: possess, our own). Yes!...

Our, apostle,…Paul / speaks-about, various: existing – glories. To include: terrestrial-and-celestial, “glories!”… Amen.

Jesus-own-Glory, (was-and-still: remains), as of the only,…”begotten” / from: The-Father!... Full-of-Grace, and of,…Truth!... (see: John 1: 14 ).

Jesus’-eternal-“equality” / with, His-Father; existed even before, our world,…”was!”… ( see: John 17:5 )… Yes!...

“Immanuel”,…God-with-us!... (see: Isaiah 7: 14 ). By-in-and-thru, our appointed,…”High-Priest!”… Who, makes,…”Intercession-and-Mediates” / for: us!... ( onto-the-Father )… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
115305_th.gif
115305_th.gif (5.26 KiB) Viewed 840 times
116520_th.gif
116520_th.gif (7.7 KiB) Viewed 840 times
333956_th.gif
333956_th.gif (8 KiB) Viewed 840 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

A-QUIET,…(“WONDERING”)!...

Folks!... Jesus, did not cling to the privileges,…of / His, “equality”, with: His-Father!... (Yahweh).

And, this is also the point,…of the / Bible’s, most: familiar verse!... ( see: John 3: 16 ).

Friends!... The-Father, sent Jesus,…from / His-Presence; to our broken, desperate world. In Jesus, leaving,…He / made-the-choice, to fulfill: “His-Father’s-Will”…

And, to freely accept,…far-less-than / He: deserves!... Why?...

Answer: To give us, (who-believe), far-more-than, we: deserve!... Amen.

Jesus, gave-up,…Heaven / for-a-manger, and for a: Cross!... Or, Roman-Torture-Stake!... Jesus, gave-up,…”Majestic-Splendor” / for much: suffering-and-shame.

Jesus, laid-aside,…”His-Rights” / as-the: Son-of-God!... ( not-as: God, Himself ). And, took the role,…of / a: servant.

Dear-reader!... The measure, of how much,…Jesus / loves-us, is found; in what, He,…was willing / to: leave-behind. Why?...

Answer: To better understand, mankind. That, special-portion of,…His-Father’s / Creation!...

Folks!... We, have been rescued,…to be / made-like: Jesus!...

This,…Son-of-God / chose, to-set-aside: “His-Rights-and-Privileges!”...

Tell me: Who of us, desires this,…”Mindset-and-Mission?”… One, of,…servant-hood?... The mindset of,…”self-sacrifice?”…

The mindset, of the,…Saviour / Who: came?... Because, Jesus, (was-and-still: remains), eternally,…”equal” / with, His-Father; is why they share, everything,…perfectly!... Amen.

Many, walk-about with,…outrageous / “disbelief!”… I-choose-instead, a,…(“QUIET,…WONDERING”)!...

Who of us, can pull-back,…the veil / of: eternity?...

Who, can come to understand,…the depths / of the: “Father’s-Love?... ( for: His-Son)…

Over-and-over, again-and-again,…The-Son / upholds: “His-Father’s-Superiority!”… Yet, the world’s-fogged-vision,…sees / our-dearest: Jesus!... ( as-being: God, Himself)…

( Please-read: John 17: 5 / John 17: 25 )…

Friends!... Jesus’-Glory, is-as-of,…the only / “begotten”: Son!... From,…The-Father!... Yes!... Full-of-Grace, and of,…Truth!... Amen. ( see: John 1: 14 ).

Never-once, did,…Jesus / say-that, He: was indeed, God,…Himself!... It’s the biggest – lie / held firmly: for,…(“eons-on-end”)!... Yes!... Satan’s – most – subtle: work!... He’s got, the entire planet,…”duped!”…

**Especially, the Christian,…communities!... ( this: Evil-One’s, biggest personal threat)…

During, Jesus’,…yet-future: 1,000 year – reign. Much, fine – tuning, polishing and honing,…will / occur; during this special period, our rough-edges of all spiritual – understandings: shall be made,…”smooth!”… Amen.

Find me, the words,…”Trinity-and-Rapture!”… And, I shall place myself,…in / contempt-of-Christ!...

Doctrines-of-Devils!... Rituals-and-Traditions, of,…men / have-always-made, “void”, the: Word-of-God!... Who do you, believe?...

Jesus’-own, quoted words?... Or, the countless,…figures-of-speech / of others, who; have spoken in, Jesus’,…behalf?...

We, cannot really know,…God / in: His-Glory!... Apart, from it being,…”revealed” / to us, in: Jesus!...

In the case, of,…Moses!... He, asked,…God / to show, him: His-Glory!... ( see: Exodus 33: 19 – 20 ).

“You, cannot see,…My-Face / for, no man; can see, Me!... And,…live!”... Amen.

God, doesn’t,…”go-back” / on: His-Word!... He, never-changes!... This, holds true,…even: today. So, Jesus,…cannot / be: God, Himself!... ( de-facto ).

What, Moses,…longed-to-see / can-only-be, “experienced”: by-in-and-thru,…Jesus!...

Friends!... The knowledge, of the,…”Glory-of-God” / is-found-in: the very face, of,…Jesus!... ( not, literally: but-rather, figuratively-speaking)… Amen. ( see: 2nd Corinthians 4: 6 ).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
125226_th.gif
125226_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 839 times
339908_th.gif
339908_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 839 times
343162_th.gif
343162_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 839 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

SINCE-ALL-ETERNITY,…(“PAST”)!...

Folks!.. “The-Light”,…of / God’s-Glory; unbearable to the eyes, of broken human beings,…today; has been made available, (and for over 2,000 years: now): in-by-and-thru, Christ-Jesus!... Yes!... (His-Son, our Mediator. Who, “advocates”,…for – us). Amen.

Friends!... The-Father and His-Son, have a shared love,…that is / independent of: Creation!... Yes!... Independent-of-Humanity!... Independent-of-everything!... (known-to-us).

Dear-reader!... From,…(“ALL-ETERNITY-PAST”)!...

There was never, a moment without perfect,…self-less / love, expressed: between them!...

Because, we,…”live-our-lives” / encased-in-time; the concept of a relationship, that had no beginning,…and / will-have-no, ending: is truly a little, hard-to-process!...

Jesus, in prayer with,…His-Father / celebrates-a-love, of immeasurable; unfathomable-and-unconfined, value. The-Father, sent,…His-Son!... Let’s, (Not),…ever-change-this: Truth!... Shall-we?...

The-Father, gives,…His-Son: “everything!”… (Please-read: John 17:23-24).

Folks!... It was not, just that,…Jesus / stepped, from; Heaven-to-Earth!... It wasn’t, just that,…He / left – perfection; to embrace, imperfection!...

He, (Jesus), stepped-out of that perfect,…”relationship” / of – love; to come here, and give us,…”Hope!”… Yes!... To a world, in need of,…relationship / with: His-Father!... His-God, ( our – God ).

His coming, would challenge all our,…relationships / as – well. Why?... ( by the way, let’s always remember that a relationship: involves, two-or-more,…”entities”)!...

Answer: Because, in-our-brokenness,…our relationships / would be marked, by: “self-interest!”… Instead of,…by / “self-less, concern!”… ( for – others ).

Friends!... Only, in the,…Son / could we see, what: real-love, looks,…like!... Only, in-and-by,…as – well / thru, Jesus; could the love, that was lost,…by our / rebellion: be-now,…”restored!”… Yes!... (For, this was and still remains,…The-Father’s: set-forth-criteria)…

Dear-reader!... God, has always used,…”Mediators!”…

Tell-me: what part of the following, don’t we understand?... (Please-read: John 17:3)

“This, is-eternal-life. That, they, (meaning: you-and-me); may know You. The only, true,…God!... And, Jesus-Christ,…Whom / You, (Father): have sent!”… Amen.

Why, then,…are-we-still / calling, Jesus: God, Himself?... (this is completely, baffling: to me)

Yes!... The very,…”Spirit-of-Stupor” / over-shadows: millions, still – today!... As they, willingly believe,…half-truths / and: full-out-lies.

This act of becoming,…”stupefied” / is done, by-the-very: “Hand-of-God!”… Why?... Because, God,…sees / clearly – that, (Not); all peoples, will freely accept,…Truth!... Amen.

**(Let’s not ever, forget that: God, blesses-and-curses,…accordingly: based upon our, willing – obedience. Or, lack there – of. As any, true and loving,…Father: would)…

And, so,…this / “stupefied”; state of mind, continues to keep millions,…in / a state of: “derision!”… Yes!... (Biblically – true: look it up, for yourselves).

The-Father and His-Son, are as,…One: in Love!... As, we, (who – believe); are also as, “One!”… With them, both. Amen. (Please-read: John 17:26)

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

HTTPS://FORUMS.NETHUGS.COM/VIEWTOPIC.PHP?F=9&T=28106&START=7665

HTTPS://WWW.123GREETINGS.COM
Attachments
118014_th.gif
118014_th.gif (6.42 KiB) Viewed 825 times
339908_th.gif
339908_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 825 times
346430_th.gif
346430_th.gif (4.16 KiB) Viewed 825 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

NEVER,…(“SHRINK”)!...

Folks!... Please-read, carefully: (John 1-18).

“No one, has ever seen,…God, the only God, Who, (meaning – Jesus), is at the Father’s side, He, (Jesus), has made Him, (referring to – God), known!”…

**(make sure that, you, “pause”: after the 2nd title of God, in this verse).

This statement, to me,…is / most-emphatically: true!... Only, He, (meaning – Jesus), Who is at,…His-Father’s side, He, (referring to – Jesus); has made God, known,…to: mankind!...

For, truth-be-known. No fallen flesh, can defile the,…”Sanctity” / Holiness, of our living: God!... (Yahweh)

Friends!... Jesus, reveals the heart of,…His-Father!...

In,…( John 17: 3 ); Jesus, says that,…eternal-life / is-found-in, knowing: The-Father!... But, how?... How, could we know,…God / when, our sins; have distanced us, from our,…Creator?...

In the,…”Old-Testament” / the prophet, Isaiah – wrote:

“But, your iniquities have made a,…separation / between – you; and your, God. And, your sins have hidden,…His-Face / from – you: so that, He,…does not, hear!”… ( see: Isaiah 59: 2 )

Dear-reader!... The mission, for our rescue,…was birthed / of their: Love!... (for-one-another)

Don’t deny, The-Father,…and / His-Son, this: Truth!... By, otherwise,…uniting them / as-being-one: in the same, person. ( for, they are not). Amen.

The-Father and His-Son, share a powerful mission. One, that extends their,…Love / to: us!...(who-believe)

In Jesus, the glory and love of,…The-Father / come-to-our: rescue!... Almighty-God, prepared the way,…for our / rescue; by determining that, His-Son,…would go to / the-cross: for us!...

Even, before the world,…”was” / created: (imagine – that)!...

**(The world, was indeed created,…by / Jesus!... God’s-own-Workman)!...

Did Jesus, not learn the,…”trade” / of: carpentry?... From, His-Earthly-Father?... (Joseph)

How, much-more,…has / Jesus, learned – from: His-Heavenly-Father?... ( God-only-knows: no – pun / intended).

Folks!... Jesus’-own-destiny, was birthed in the wisdom,…of / God: (in-eternity-past). Yes!...

Accepted, (gladly – willingly – and – freely)!... Yes!... This,…(commissioned – work) / was accepted, by: The-Son!... And, completed – fully,…in / this: world.

More than any, other person,…ever-to-walk / this: planet. Jesus, was, (literally-and-physically), born to die!...

The-Father’s, eternal purposes included the destiny,…of / the – cross – for: Jesus!... And, the results of Jesus’,…”agreeance” / reaches-forward, into eternity: yet-to-come!... (see: 1st John 4:14).

The-Father, sent. And, The-Son,…came!... This,…”Anointed-One” / never: shrank!... No, sir!... A-way-out, was never an,…option.

And, in closing: I-too-say,…”Yet, not my will. But, Yours, (dear – God): be – done!”… Amen. (see: Luke 22:42).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

HTTPS://FORUMS.NETHUGS.COM/VIEWTOPIC.PHP?F=9&T=28106&START=7695

Attachments
122614_th.gif
122614_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 822 times
328817_th.gif
328817_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 822 times
118016_th.gif
118016_th.gif (7.44 KiB) Viewed 822 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

I-PRAY-THAT: (“YOU – WILL”)!...

Folks!... From Jesus’ earliest, recorded words. He, was on mission. Even, as a twelve-year-old,…child / He, was found; in the temple, confounding the scholars!...

His reason, for being there?... (Please-read: Luke 2:49)

“Why, is it that,…you were / looking – for: Me?... Did you not, know that,…I / had-to-be, in: My-Father’s-House?”…

I-ask-you, dear-reader!... Why, do you suppose,…Jesus / always-spoke; in terms of belonging, to a family?...

Answer: Because, God,…enjoys / surrounding, Himself – with: loved-ones!... Yes!... Other,…”beings” / created – with; the capacity to, love – back!...

A Family!... ( in – essence ). With, One-Head,…of / Household!... (Yahweh)

Friends!... I pray that: “You realize that, The-Son,…made-a-way / back-to, God: for us, (who-believe)!”… Amen.

Often, when we are struggling,…suffering / confused-or-despairing; we wrestle with, doubts. Yes!... About, the true nature of,…God’s-Heart!... We can wonder,…”Does God, love me?”…

If He, did-or-does,…love / me; why-then, would,…(“this-or-that, be: happening-to-me?”)…

Dear-reader!... In those moments, of our desperation,…there is / but: one-answer!... Yes!...

An-Eternal-Answer!... A complete proof, of,…God’s-Love!... (The-Cross)!...

It wasn’t, God,…Who / died, up-on-that,…horrendous: Roman-Stake!... No, sir!... Humanity’s own conceit, would have you think,…that / we actually, killed: God!...

Folks!... I’ve got news, for you: Yes!... You, cannot-kill-something,…that’s / from: “Everlasting-to-Everlasting!”… Amen.

It sufficed, Almighty-God,…to / send: His-only-begotten!... Yes!... Seed-of-His-own,…Seed!... (blood-line / if-you: will).

We deny, the suffering,…God / experienced, as He, (“witnessed”),…His-Son’s: agony!... We, annul and make completely,…void / the concept of, paying-back-justly; the wrong committed,…against: “A-Perfect-God!”… (Yahweh)

A direct-descendant, of,…God / was-the-criteria: to meet. Why?...

Answer: Because, God,…requires / perfect-justice. And, perfect-justice,…demands: “payment!”…

Created, mankind,…remains / defiled, putrid-in-principles; decaying in our, deeds. None-of-us, (save, a direct-descendant, of: God), could every qualify, to meet God’s own,…”set-forth”: criteria. It’s the only way, God,…would / accept any: real-reconciliation!...

Yes!... We, have been,…”reconciled” / back-to-a, dearness and nearness; with our,…Creator!... (thanks – to: Jesus’-Deeds). Amen.

“Justified”,…by / the-shed-blood, of: The-Son!... That act, made an,…”atonement” / restoring-our-relationship, with: (Yahweh).

Today, we, (who-believe),…”qualify” / for-a-divine: “Adoption!”… To-take-place, (de-facto)!... Yes!... You-and-me, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); have been offered, a place and position,…in: God’s-Eternal-Family!... Amen.

Conditional, ( of – course ); it-all-still, remains!... Yes!... “Repentance!”… A true-change, of both,…”heart-and-mind” / for-starters: must, take place.

God’s-forgiveness, must be,…(”implored”) / by-the-sinner!... An earnest and contrite, heart,…must be / present: first-and-foremost!...

**(by – imploring: we admit, culpability). Daily, by our actions: we offend, a spotless and blameless,…living: God!...

“Remissions-of-Sins”,…fall into place / there-after!... Amen.

In closing: Who of you, (dear-reader), will possess the necessary,…intestinal-fortitude / to - “implore”: God?...

I-PRAY-THAT: (“YOU,…WILL”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

HTTPS://FORUMS.NETHUGS.COM/VIEWTOPIC.PHP?F=9&T=28106&START=7725

Attachments
104475_th.gif
104475_th.gif (6.89 KiB) Viewed 818 times
343187_th.gif
343187_th.gif (7.17 KiB) Viewed 818 times
104485_th.gif
104485_th.gif (6.95 KiB) Viewed 818 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

HEAR,…AND: (“BELIEVE”)!...

Folks!... The legitimacy of God’s-Love, is not measured by the circumstances,…we / face: good, bad-or-indifferent!...

God’s-Love, is proven by,…His-Son / on-the-Cross!...

What true value, or lasting worth,…could we share / with an: unbeliever?...

First thing, they see,…is-a-pompous / God!... One, Who,…raises / Himself, from: “The-Dead!”…

What’s so special, about that?...

Answer: Nothing!... Because, in most other pagan – religions,…their / gods; are also, immortal.

Friends!... Let’s always remember, that the,…”Potter” / in-this-case: has no need, of becoming the,…”clay”: which He, molds!... It suffices, that,…by-in-and-thru, His-own-Hands; the,…”Potter” / Creates!... Yes!...

He,…”fashions” / and molds; some vessels, onto righteousness. And, yet others,…onto / unrighteousness!... Why?...

Answer: To fulfill, His-Will,…in the / end: Yes!... Only,…The-Potter, (Yahweh): is the,…”Most-High!”… Who, dictates,…”all-things!”… All,…for / His-Name’s-Sake!... Amen. Yes!... His-Goodness!... His-Grace and His-Righteousness!... This and much more, is reflected, revealed, manifested,…within / His-Works!... The-Maker, is,…(Not): the object, being,…made!...

This is why, I am convinced,…that / Jesus – is: “God’s-Best-Workmanship!”... Amen.

Dear-reader!... God’s-Greater-Purpose, is beyond the grasp,…of / many; simply because of their,…”unbelief!”… Yes!...

**(Purposely – Stupefied: they are made, and remain)…

You see, without,…”Faith” / works-of-wonder; are often times, (if-not-always), made,…nil-n-void!... Amen.

Ah, what a challenge,…indeed!... To surrender, our,…”wits” / to the unseen: world!...

I-ask-you: “Are the stars, not present. Even, during daylight hours?...

Answer: Yes!... By Faith, we know that,…we-shall-see / them-again: on the next, clear night!... Amen.

Has, today’s modern science,…not shown us / the: “Atom?”… And, the,…”Ameba?”… (and-its-nucleus). By-in-and-thru, the invention of the,…telescope?... ( and/or: micro-scopes)

Answer: Yes!...

Does, an-unborn-child,…not remain / completely – submerged; in its mother’s own, “synovial-fluid?”… For, as long as,…nine-months?... To later,…”Break-Forth” / into – another: form of existence?... Breathing, air,…into / its-lungs?... (Yes!... A-Type-of: “Resurrection”)…

Yet, during this gestation period, ( of – nine – months ); the unborn child, doesn’t drown, at all)…

Does, the caterpillar,…not undergo / a: “metamorphic”,…change?... From a crawling-worm, into a beautiful – butterfly?...

**( note-well, that: these marvels, typically occur / obscured: to our naked-eyes)…

The child, resides inside the mother’s-womb. The caterpillar, transforms inside its,…self-made: “cocoon!”…

The germination, of,… / one: kernel-of-corn!... This occurs, underground. Also, away from our,…sights. Yet, in every instance,…we / “see”: breaking-forth,…Life!... Anew!... (Resurrecting, into a different: existence)…

**(Save, the example of the stars,…in the / sky. These are present, yet,…much like / The-Spirit!... Seen, only in the,…”Light-of-Truth!”)**… Amen.

Much, so,…like / us: we-too, must,…”die-to-self!”… Before, we can be,…”Born-Again!”… Amen.

Folks!... God’s-Nature, is more than,…merely / three-in-one: person!... His-Marvels, are endless. They surround us,…everyday!...

Oh’, if only we would have,…”eyes-to-see” / and: “ears-to-hear!”… Yes!... Listen well, to,…His-Son’s-Sayings!...

“Truly, Truly,…I say / to – you: (Jesus-speaking). Whoever, hears my word, and believes,…Him, (meaning: His-Father), Who,…sent Me: the very same, shall possess,…eternal-life!... He, (meaning: you-and-me / who: believe), does not come,…into: Judgement!... But, has passed from,…(Death-to-Life)!”… Amen. ( see: John 5:24)…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7635

https://www.123greetings.com
Attachments
114180_th.gif
114180_th.gif (3.5 KiB) Viewed 786 times
104453_th.gif
104453_th.gif (7.41 KiB) Viewed 786 times
122614_th.gif
122614_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 786 times