Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:28 pm

TITLED: "PRAY,...ABOUT,...THIS!"....

There will always be poor people. Even in the best of societies, under the most enlightened laws, the uncertainties of Life and the variations among citizens, result in some people becoming poor. In such cases, our Lord Jesus instructs that generosity and kindness, be extended to these mentioned!....

Mark well, those in wicked defiance, stubborn and rebellious, who simply choose not to obey. I Pray for these, the most. How complete or final, is our Faith?.... How about our association with moral or Spiritual impurity?....

Do we hold marital bliss, in high regard?.... Do you know anyone, who takes advantage of others, in difficulty?... How do we keep our punishments, from becoming inhumane?....

Mankind, is under a curse, because no one follows Jesus, fully and to the letter. It is not enough, to assert allegiance to Him; one, must live according to His stipulations!....

The position of idolatry, involves the rejection of our Lord. Also, those who deny our sovereign Lord, bring swift destruction on themselves. Who dares, to have their names, blotted-out from the Book of Life?....

Who can call the secret things; those hidden events of our future, relative to our blessings and/or curses?... Only Almighty God, Himself. For even the Son, does not know the hour nor the day, of His very own return!....

God, cannot possibly deny or keep from Himself, anything. For He alone, is all knowing. How then, can some teach, that Jesus is God,...incarnate?... ("PRAY,...ABOUT,...THIS"),...as I continue to do so!....

Your Friend,
Praying for your Peace;
To be as His!....

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:32 pm

TITLED: "WHERE,...WILL YOU,...BE?"...

The Word of God, is very near us. Understanding, believing and obeying it, is not beyond us. It is quite available, to all who seek. Our Lord Jesus and Life itself, are bound together. I refer to all which makes Life rich, full and productive, as Almighty God, created it to be!...

Believe that you can be victorious, in spite of great obstacles. Christ, will never leave nor forsake us. Place a specified copy, of your Treaty, in front of His Throne. Be strong and courageous, as we write down His precepts, etching them in our Hearts!....

Then call Heaven and Earth, as your witnessess; from beginning to end. Place this Treaty of Truthfulness, beside His feet, symbolizing your committment to Him, with every step!...

Won't you reverence, what our Creator's Hands have made?... My Maker, sufficiently sustains my expectations. I am the apple of His eye. We are a delicate part of His vision, and therefore are protected by His Spirit, at all costs!...

In His Hands, He holds our Universe. On His shoulders, we stand with heightened vision. Can you see, what I mean?... I will be here, when you look for me. ("WHERE,...WILL YOU,...BE?")...

Take a good look around. Move from the back seat, to the front row. You don't want to miss this show, as the stage is set. Are we ready to receive our Saviour?....

Will you run towards or away,...from Him; as He comes in, on Caring Clouds?.... Bend your knee, bow your head and Pray with me,..."Come Jesus,...Come!"....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:34 pm

TITLED: "AS,...DAYS,...DARKEN!"...

For us, the believers,...our Joy comes by Faith in God's promises. He will accomplish good, through our Trials, which work an,..."Eternal weight of Glory",...as our apostle Paul once said!...(2nd. Corinthians 4:17).

The apostle Paul, knew that his calling as a believer, was to endure Suffering, for the sake of our Gospel. ("AS,...DAYS,...DARKEN"),...in our circumstances, we need to follow Paul's example of knowing our calling as believers, and to use all situations and opportunities, for the sake of our Gospel...

The glory of our Heavenly Father, and our very own growth to maturity in Christ Jesus,...depends upon our willingness to pursue this understanding. With our right perspective on our difficulties, instead of being bogged down and preoccupied with ourselves, learn to lean on our Lord. Trusting only Him, and follow Jesus' example, through each of our current circumstances!...

Receive of our Lord, through earnest Prayer,...your personal illustrations and application, in which to share with others. Have Jesus impress unto your Heart, how we should walk,...with Him!...

First, before we embark on our Journey with Jesus,...we must count the cost, and prepare ourselves for the ordeal which lies ahead. We must consider the Spiritual Terrain and determine the level of difficulty, that we will all encounter!....

Be sure, that we hold the key,...(which is His Word),...to unlock the mysteries, which present themselves as doors shut, in the path of this Journey. Count the cost, before becoming a Disciple!....

Before becoming His Disciple, we must prepare our Hearts for whatever lies ahead. Be certain, we are being led only,...by His Word, and His Spirit!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:36 pm

TITLED: "THE SWEET,...BY,...AND BY!"....

There are some among us,...teaching that there will be no Tribulation, and that believers will be able to escape all this. These, are the false teachers, which our Jesus warns us, to expect in these days!...

We fail others, if we do not prepare all,...to be strong for the persecutions, which inevitably follow us. Many, prefer to teach,...that Jesus comes first. I choose to stand and not faint, in the face of such Falsehood!....

Choose to train yourselves, for the Tribulations. To say we are to escape, is to turn a blind eye, to the existing Trials and Sufferings, which currently plagues our planet. Learn our Doctrine, and know that because we are Suffering, Jesus is Glorified!....(1st. Peter 3:14).

Our Father in Heaven, knows when you will need the strength necessary, to be His soldier. He will supply all we need,...just in time. In,...("THE SWEET,...BY,...AND BY"),...we shall meet on that beautiful shore!....

I am most happy, that my Lord uses me, to encourage others. Our Jesus, promises to all those who remain Faithful to the end,...that we shall be given a crown of Life!....

Feed on the Word of God, digest it and then make it a part of our being. Put its principles to work, in your lives. Develop a relationship with the life-changing Jesus of today,...who is still very Alive, and situated at the right hand, of our Heavenly Father!....

He is no longer seated, but rather standing on His feet, with Sword in hand, ready to act in our behalf. Petition Him wholeheartedly, and see if this is not so!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:55 pm

“UNLIMITED,…SUPPLY”...

Our God,…shall supply all your need, according to His riches, in Glory,…by Christ Jesus!...

During my partying days, I'd often determine on Sunday mornings, that I was done for good... I would throw my bottle, into the trash can, along with my other goodies... Take the trash out, to the backyard, and vow,...never to drink, or smoke again...

Only to find myself, creeping out, in the wee hours of the night, to retrieve it...

Sometimes, drinking straight from the bottle, as quickly as I could. I was desperate...to stop,...and desperate,...to drink... I couldn't save myself...

Addictions, take us, into darkness... Yet, even though it can be painful, to admit we're truly lost... This is when we catch a glimmer of Hope,...around the bend...

When we quit running from the,…"Truth",…we know in the rawest parts of our Souls,...that we need the kind of Forgiveness,...we can't bestow, on ourselves...

The healing path, God offers,...to lead us on, is Illuminated....I want you to, acknowledge that, despite our best efforts, we can't set ourselves,…"Free",...we must be,…”Set Free!”......

When, in my own desperation,...I opened the Bible, and read the Gospels,...I was cut, to the core... By the stories of absolute, unconditional Love... That paved the Way,...for me to receive Forgiveness and Freedom!......

I found, that when I brought my,… "Brokenness",… to the Cross,...Jesus, was waiting to,…"Shine His Light",...into the Darkness, of my Life; with His Love,...Mercy,...and Unquenchable Grace!......

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:27 pm

"THOSE,...SET-APART,...ONES!"....

I accept Jesus' Free Gift of Love, and Sacrifice; for my sins, and errors. Now, that I have accepted Him, I may choose to stay, at the base of His Majestic Moutain; but, I can never, re-cross that gulf, or return to my former status,...because in Christ, I am now, a new creation!....

I am separated to Him, forever. You too, can also choose to take the Cross, He offers,...for your Salvation. Now, that I am on Christ's Mountain, I will be given opportunities to grow in Him. He will guide, my every step; and prove Himself Faithful,...in every of my needs and trials!....

This tough, yet manageable road, has some rough hazards; but, He leads me reasonably, toward His House. This House, is located on His Moutain, and seems to be where, most of the,..."Saved-in-Christ",...arrive. His accommodations, meet my every whim. No trial, is beyond bearing. The path, is well worn; and many, have trod this way,...in His Care!....

There is much support, along the Way; from those, who have gone before. And yet, a small, almost unnoticeable door, leads to a very narrow parth, up this Mountain,...further. It appears treacherous, and almost invincible; yet, Jesus is standing at the threshold, calling to me,..."Rise-up, My Love,...My Fair one, and come away!"....(see Song of Solomon 2:10).

Very few, follow Him, through this doorway. Those, of the innumerable multitude, are highly engaged in discussions, activities, and events; all with the intent to please Jesus, with what they do. Yet, so few, see His calling, His wooing, His Heart's desire for us,...to continue His Way!....

He continues His urging, until I,...finally go towards Him. He covers me, with His protection; and with His Armor, I gird myself, against the elements to come...(see Ephesians 6:14). I am covered, by His breast-plate, of righteousness. His Shield of Faith, is before me, to quench all the fiery darts,...of this wicked one!....

His Helmet of Salvation, is upon my head, and He gives me His Sword of the Spirit; which is the Word of Almighty God. All the while, He encourages me, to pray always,...for me and for all of His Saints,...("THOSE,...SET-APART,...ONES!").

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:40 pm

"SOMETHING,...TO HANG,...ONTO!"....

The Spirit of our Lord Jesus, is upon us. He has sent me, to build-up, the broken-hearted; to proclaim Liberty, to the captives,...and the opening of the prisons, to them who are bound!....

I am illumined by happiness; as this is one of my favorite passages, from the Bible,...found, in the Great Book of Isaiah. Strive as I, to learn one, every week; and then stow them away, in your mind!....

When I have empty spaces to fill, in my days, I just draw them out, and say one or two, over to myself; and fill-up my spaces, with them. Choose one now, with Jesus,...in your mind!....

The House of Almighty God, is built of Grace. I'm inclined to think, this means, just the constant presence, of our Creator. And, His House is here,...right here, in this very moment!....

There's not a thing, left to me,...but, the Grace, of our Living God. You've learned so much, about me, during your visits, to my journals; that, I'd like to know more about you,...if you'd care to tell me!....

Come along with me, to the Promised Land; where there aren't any railroads. There is just land, going on and on,...with the wind, sweeping over it; and great shadows, racing under the heavy clouds!....

I believe, this land goes on,...forever; without any end. I saw a Man, clothed in white, putting-up a fence, to shut-in, some of this land; to make it, his,...as well as,...yours. I wanted to go, and hang onto this fence, because it had a sign; saying that, someday,...there would be a safe and enclosed field,..."For Fair Folks",...or perhaps because, it was just,...("SOMETHING,...TO HANG,...ONTO!").

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:26 pm

"FROM,...THE,...HEAVENS!"....

I can almost hear you, draw-in your breath. Why is it, that you are so hard on yourself?... I know of no one else, that could be harder on you; than self!....

How is it, that you choose, to stay frozen,...all your Life?... What made you freeze, and become so cold?... Is it perhaps, because since childhood, you have believed that, God,...could have no use,...for you?...

Is it preachers, you have always hated?... Has there always been one,...there?... Did he or she, scare you as a child, on the weekdays; and then scared you worse,...on Sundays?...

Have you been made, to convert,...so that you won't be a disgrace, to family and friends?... If so, then certainly, you are also entitled, to roam about this land!....

Whenever you can, steal away, while others sleep; or hold a private meeting, between you and your Maker. Don't be scared, now that you have listened and learned, from all who impose; be outside,...with the wind, and the Great Blazing Stars!...

Sometimes, the Northern Lights, burst open the Heavens; with streamers of Fire. But, never be so scared, as to not want to approach, one on one,...and ask for help; cling-on to Christ, and receive your Great Help,...("FROM,...THE,...HEAVENS!").

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:36 pm

TITLED: "SO - IN - LOVE,...(SOWING),...LOVE"

The act of giving,...demonstrates ultimate Love!......

Sail through Life,...with some ease. Take the road that leads to God's approval... Doing wrong, inherits and breeds,...guilt,...within our Soul... God's Promise,...is Free!... The offer, is for "Whom So Ever Wills"......

Let your,…"Good Deeds",...outweigh your bad ones... God's Word, is an all-consuming Fire,...with dual purpose. It warms the hearts of the believers, and scorches the wicked...

Prosperity is measured by how you,...choose to walk. When we walk in darkness,...we have,…"No Vision"... Jesus Christ,...is our Light, which shines forth, unto,…"All Understanding"... Today's famine,...is not only for food, but also for Spiritual knowledge,...of God's Word...(see Amos 8:11)...

Customs,...rituals and traditions of men,...can become a distraction and stumbling block, away from the Love of,…"Jesus Christ",...and His simplicity. The,…”Spirit of Stupor”,...overcomes unbelievers. Many will walk in Ignorance and denial,...despite the manifestations.

The ability to discern, is a gift of God,...by His Grace; use it and choose,…"Righteousness"......(see Ezekiel 18:4)...

"Jesus Christ",...is the Vine,...the believers are the branches,...and God does the pruning... Judgment Day,...is defined, as a day of,…"Rewards and Rejoicing",...for believers. What will we reap,...that Day?......

Our Lord,...has forewarned us,...of all events past,...present,...and future. Have we,... "READ IT?"......(see Mark 13:23)...

Base your decisions,...on what is,…"Written",...and not on,…"Spoon-Fed Heresay”. Don't be a "Poor-Me",......baby. Living Life,...without God, is like having holes in your treasure box. Let God and the Bible, be your,…"Heavenly Guide"... Navigate Life's course,...with Light.... Pray, for clarity and understanding, which dispels confusion,...bringing forth,…"Knowledge"......

Love,...never changes,...It flows Freely... Free will, is necessary, for choosing Salvation!......

Do you have the strong hands needed,...to labor for the Glory of Jesus Christ?......A coward, dies 1,000 deaths,...whereas a Hero,...dies once!......

IS,…"JESUS CHRIST",......YOUR HERO?

Your Friend

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 pm

"THIS MOMENT,...WITH,...YOU"

To you, I may indeed look, too troubled; whereas truly, I assure you, it is only excitement and eagerness. In days past, I often walked in bitter darkness!...

A Great Light, at last,...has shone upon me; promising kind treatment. My courage, has not left me, as I patiently wait, for my Lord. I got this fluttering feeling, inside me; but, light,...like the sun: not dark, like the flutterings of fear!....

At first, I thought I was sick; and then, I suddenly knew, it was just Joy, which I'd mis-taken; because, I had never felt it,...before. I sometimes even now, forget exactly who I am; I mostly know,...my Christ!....

Trust me, for out-landish notions. I am not, like some folks; nosy about anything, a bit out of the common. Come this time, I can see that, I get home-sick; for the old ways,...of Cuba!....

Let your voice, ring-out with mine; as together, we call-out for Christ,...through this warm air. We shall glow, with pride, over this announcement. Don't be, so stupid; nor too big, for your boots!....

Fall, into the habit, of taking long walks, after supper. Recognize your Saviour; as He savors,...("THIS MOMENT,...WITH,...YOU!").

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:17 pm

"IT,...IS,...TIME"

There is a closer fellowship with our Lord, than by serving; which is a good work: but, it is secondary to companionship, communion and worship. Are you able, to express the assurance, which comes through complete yielding, to the will, of our Lord; and the Faith, to appropriate His Promises?... I pray, so!...

After our apostle Paul, announced that he had espoused the Church, to One Husband,...that he might present a chaste virgin, to Christ; he said,.."But, I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled, (Holy Seduced),...Eve, through his subtlety; so, your minds should be corrupted, from the simplicity, that is in Christ!....(see 2nd. Corinthians 11:3).

There was, even in Paul's time, a group of believers, who were not entering into all the Truth. He feared, (as I do, today),...that they would miss, this Wonderful Bridal Call. Hold fast, the form of sound words, which thou has heard of me; in Faith and Love, which is in Christ Jesus!....(see 2nd. Timothy 1:13).

Lord, what wait I for?.... Deliver me, from all my transgressions...(see Psalm 39:7,8). Is ours, a simple title, of honor?.... Or, are there legislative, deliberative functions?.... There is a High Chamber, within the Kingdom of Almighty God. In it, we are chosen by the wisdom of our Sovereign Saviour, (His Son).

We shall examine, discuss, approve or disapprove,...the laws proposed, by His New Government. Hear the Voice, of this Lovely Lord, who is only now, coming into sight,...of this modern World; with so many wounds to heal, so many just desires,...to be granted!....

This, is a decisive moment, for you. It is everyone's duty, to support Him. Avoid giving any impression of disunity, to those foreign, to our Faith. Be patient, as they are watching us. Become a member, of His old, governing class; and help develop things, and carry them through!....

You will understand, only after spending your first year, among His. We are old,...very old. We've been bearing the weight, of one superb civilization, after another; all, from outside. Not one, sprung from us. ("IT,...IS,...TIME!").

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:25 pm

"FOR,...US,...ALL"

I've always believed, that if a thing is unquestionably right, to do;...one, just goes ahead and does it; no matter how,...impossible, it seems!....

Did you know, that Jesus smiles at you, with a special and most illumined smile; reserved, only,...for you?.... Look gratefully at Him; as your face alights with Love, and admiration!....

It's never easy, to talk about the things, one believes in....most deeply. Almighty God and His Son, don't need to be talked about much,...by us. All that really matters, is to know, what we believe,...about them!....

I would care terribly, if you didn't know, in your own mind, what we,...the followers of Jesus, believe and value; and, if you didn't,...guard it there. I also care, that you may find it impossible, to explain to others!....

I know, it's nothing short of miraculous, the way I have been healed; and set right, in my mind,...just by believing in Jesus' message. Here, now and again!....

I often think, that if every person, felt responsible for the happiness, well-being and safety, of one other man or woman; we could make this World, happier and safer,...("FOR,...US,...ALL").

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:04 pm

"SUSTAINED,...BY,...GRACE"

A sense of social humiliation, then of personal vexation, has come over me. A good deal, has been happening, without my knowledge. Let's not change the cards, we have, on the table. It was I, who calls on you.

I wish, to tell you, of a letter from my Lord,...in which He declares His passion, for you. A passion, of whose intensity,...I was completely ignorant; till now. He charges me,...to ask you, for His Hand.

The silence, has lasted,...a long time; as my Prince, has lost patience. It is I,...who is waiting for you, to declare your intentions. Cover your eyes, for an instant, with your hands; then raise them: brimming with candor, and amazement. Joy and surprise, have taken words away.

I can give, no answer,...until I have questioned, this Angel; who is the consolation, of my home. But, all that happens in my heart, is known to me; and I think, I can say that,...Jesus' affection, which honors us all,...is sincerely returned. I am overcome, with much emotion; the worst, is now over.

His affection, for me,...comes to the fore, again. I imagine those bright blue eyes, glittering, as they read my happy reply. I saw, Jesus' security, for Life Eternal; and His chances, for developing my talents. "I invoke, the protection of Almighty God, on this marriage; your Joy, is mine!".... He uttered, to me.

Jesus, extended the tips of His fingers, without a word. The Love of my Saviour, is the true foundation, of my future happiness; although, we men and women, of experience,...have to think, of other things,...too.

I am sure, that your daughters, will decorate, the ancient trunk, of this evergreen Tree; by their rare beauty: and, emulate in their virtues, the saintly principles, of my Prince. There is, endless good, in Him.

I shall never, say a word, which would cloud,...His cause. His prophecies, risky,...but, prudently conditional,...pass muster. The funds of Goodness, are Great indeed; and,...("SUSTAINED,...BY,...DIVINE GRACE!").

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:21 pm

"BLISS-FULLY,...HEAVEN-BOUND"

As you well know, our economic circumstances, are not equal, to the Greatness, of His Name. This, is a font of delight, to all who believe. Though, I have not studied much, I know the important things; men, women,...and the feel, of these times.

I shall go far, and you, my dear reader and friend; will be lucky, to mount this ladder,...with me. In your company, one may have moments of irritation, but never, of boredom; this means, a great deal, to me. It would be, an exaggeration to say, that my Lord appreciates the irony, of these passages; nor, the subtleties, of my speech.

But, it re-affirms my conviction, of His astuteness; making me, very able,...and nothing more. My Prince, all these things I know, and they don't matter at all. Your Love, my Excellency,...is all. But, it's only right, that all peoples should know, what they can count on.

In the marriage contract, He will assign, to my brethren; is the very estate, of our Saviour; of ten hundred and ten, hectares,...all, first-class land. And, the olive groves, and the vine-yards. And on the wedding day, He will hand over, to His Bride; twenty linen sacks, each containing, ten thousand ounces,...of gold. And, with that, we can do up, all the stair-cases and ceilings; which our Master,...ever created.

For, many,...are the mentioned Mansions: here, we shall be, properly housed. All who believe, need much self-control, not to show surprise; because all of this, is far bigger, than we had ever imagined. I have the documents in order, and one day, it will be known, that you married,...my Master!....

A title granted, by His Father; for your work, on His purpose. I have only, to put the papers,...through. Receive your Satisfaction, in seeing this realized, in all its details. Whereas, the unbeliever, in his depressed laugh, gives end, to a sweetish taste,...of nausea.

Soon after this, my Lord left; promising to return, next morning,...with His Father's consent. He was accompanied, through the drawing rooms, embraced by Angels, and again,...began ascending the stairs. ("BLISSFULLY,...AND,...HEAVEN-BOUND!").

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:03 pm

"BROKEN,...AND,...SPLINTERED"

There are 27 books, in the New Testament, and it is neither accident, nor coincidence; that this one man, (our Apostle Paul),...wrote 14 of them: over three (3) times, as many as, any other single writer. I have often been criticized, for giving Paul this place; as some have said, I am exalting him,...above Christ Jesus.

Paul's message, magnifies only Christ. Many churches today, call themselves, by the name of the minister who has brought the gospel to them; rather than being called, by the Name of Jesus... Are not the churches guilty, of the same practices, today; when they choose to identify themselves, as being Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, Assembly of God, Mormon, Catholic,...etc.?

I declare, to live my own Life; by Faith, in the Son, of our Living God,...who Loves me, and gave Himself for me...(see Galatians 2:20). We share Jesus crucified; and unto the unbelievers, this is a stumbling block and foolishness...(see 1st. Corinthians 1:23). And I,...my dear reader and friend, come to you, not with excellency of speech, or of wisdom; but, simply declaring unto you, the Testimony of Christ,...regarding His Father's Kingdom!...

For, I have determined, not to know any one thing among you,...except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified. And, I am with you, in weakness, and in fear and in much trembling. My speech, and my sharing, is not with enticing words, of man's wisdom; but, in demonstration of the Spirit, and of Power. That your Faith, not stand, in the wisdom of men,...but, in the Power of Almighty God...(see 1st. Corinthians 2:1-5).

Our gross failure, to hearken unto this message, has resulted in severe destruction; as we apply the same analogy, to our churches, as a whole,...today. History plainly shows, that the church was divided, into two major parts; when Protestantism emerged from Catholicism,...as Martin Luther received the glorious revelation, of justification, by Faith,...alone. Since those days, Protestantism has been,...("BROKEN,...AND,...SPLINTERED"),...by sects and divisions.

Ponder on this Truth, and pronouncement!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...