Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:31 pm

“PRECIOUS,…PROOFS”

My hope, is in the promise that, the Lawless One, will be revealed; whom our Lord Jesus, will consume with the breath of His Mouth, and destroy with the Brightness, of His coming. The coming of this Lawless One, is according to the working of Satan; with all power, signs, and lying wonders.

And, with all unrighteous deception, among those who perish; because they did not receive, the Love of the Truth,…that they might be Saved. I often wonder, when the Truth is now so clear, why is it that, not everyone,…comes to Christ?...

It is because, of that very deception!... For this reason, Almighty God, will send them, strong delusion; that they should believe the lie. That they all may be condemned, who did not believe the Truth; but, had pleasure in unrighteousness. Can you imagine it?... There are people, who know the Truth,…know their futures are doomed, and yet still, they take pleasure in sin. The very,…”Spirit of Stupor”,…shall possess these.

Take heed, if you are one of these: Due to your willing and defiant rebellion, God Almighty, may have already hardened your heart, so that you could not change your mind, even if you wanted to. What, could be clearer?....

If you are in Christ, you are Eternally safe and secure; despite all that we will have to endure, these present days. If you are undecided, I plead with you, to make your choice, while you are still able. Many, have already had their hearts hardened by our Maker; a Truth, that may go against, what we once believed about Him.

None-the-less, there is clearly a present danger, in putting-off,…receiving Christ. One day, I pray,…”Our Creator will grant me, the priviledge of speaking in person to you. And, to you believers, know that soon, you shall be led to safety, and out of the way of harm,…from this Evil-One.

Brothers and sisters, in the Lord, pray: as these final events unfold, and ushers in, the rest of the time, before the Glorious Appearing, of Christ Jesus. “Then, what would I be needed for?”...you may rightly ask. That, my friend,…you have to take-up, with our Heavenly Father.

Dress quickly, and find the sun, shimmering over the horizon. Realize that, it will not be long, until Jesus and His Father’s Angels, begin counting the days, to His return; and the start, of the Millenial Kingdom. Much has to happen first, of course; but, the head-spinning pace, of these last several years, will give way to,…(“PRECIOUS,…PROOFS”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“TRIALS,…AND,…TESTINGS”

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:58 pm

“TRIALS,…AND,…TESTINGS”

The things that are gain, to me, I now count as loss, for Christ Jesus; in return for knowing the excellency, of the knowledge of Him,…my Lord and Saviour: for whom I suffer the loss, of all things, and do count them as dung,…that I may win Him.

Today, I testify that, He starts His work in me; and I want to Love Him more, than anything. I also know, my Lord hears me. He knows, my heart’s desires; and He is Faithful, to complete this work, started in me: even if it means, I will suffer things in the flesh,…for my Eternal gain.

I have no idea, what that work, might put me through. But, He is Faithful. He supplies, my every need. What a Wonderful Way, to learn more about Jesus; who Himself, depended on His Father,…for all things. I now, know Him, better than before. I know now, what it means, to have to, continually renew my mind; with the washing of His Word.

Because I have no confidence in my flesh, and have little strength,…I call out, to Him, daily. What a Glorious place to be, so close to my precious Prince. When He started, his Priestly Ministry, he completely depended on his Father, (as I also do, today). His Father brought circumstances, people, places and things,…to Jesus,…as he needed them. We are the sons and daughters, of Almighty God.

It’s truly amazing, when our Creator, takes control, and through His Son and the Holy Spirit,…works His Wonders in our Lives; in ways, that are so beyond, what we could never have thought,..or imagined. This is my Hope, that with Christ, we shall appear in Glory,…to our Living God…(see Colossians 3:4).

Through this Hope, I am being made pure; because he is working and Eternal Work, in me. May you find Spiritual Truths, to comfort and strengthen you, in this walk. Our battles, are not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and powers,…against Spiritual wickedness, in high places; and against the powers of Satan, who is waging continual warfare, against God’s children.

Truly, his weapons are many; sometimes hindering. Discouraging and seemingly, even almost, engulfing us. Our God, through His Son, is not far; but, ever present with us, in the midst of our,…(“TRIALS,…AND,…TESTINGS”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:16 pm

"THIS,...FAITH"

Paul's message, has warned us, of the very conditions, which prevail in our World today...(see 1st. Timothy 4:10). Paul warns, not against having (no) Faith; but, (departing),...from,..."This Faith". There is only One, and it comes from our Living God's Word. "This Faith",...simply means, the Truth of God's Word, and the principles of righteousness,..set-forth, there-in.

Apostasy, or falling away, means defection from Truth. It carries the same message as, departing from the Faith...(see 2nd. Thessalonians 2:3). And it is evidenced, in multiple areas, regarding the Church. Gay rights issues, have been front and center, in this country, and around the World,...for some time now. There has been, total disregard, for God's Word,...among Law-makers; on this abominable practice.

This is just, one example, of how both men and women, have completely ignored the tenets of,..."This Faith"; choosing instead, to believe that, if enough people say, it is right,...then that, makes it right. A long,..."On-line Search",...is not necessary, to determine that, many,..."Church-Going",...people, simply twist the Scriptures, to justify their approval, of this ungodly Life-style; and some of their explanations, would be laughable,...if they were not, so tragic.

Coming judgments, will prove the fallacy, of justifying such a Life-style; as they wrestle with the Scriptures, trying to prove that, God has ordained it. Except those days, should be shortned, there should no flesh,...be Saved...(see Matthew 24:22). Simply stated, the Church, as a whole,...has failed miserably; because she has departed from,..."This Faith",...or Truth, of God's Word.

The Light, is missing,...and darkness has ensued, because men and women, have not proclaimed the Light,...of God's Word. The Church, has instead, adopted the ways and marketing techniques,....of this World. There must be, of necessity,...intense pain in our Lives, at times; as God changes us, into the very image of Christ Jesus; but, that change,will never happen,..."Apart From His Word!"....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:36 pm

Izzy,
You are doing a very good job of keeping God's messages going I know He is smiling down on you!

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:58 pm

“WRITTEN,…IN THIS,…BOOK”

My Life,…is no longer about creature comforts. And,…I have forgotten, what leisure time is. Until the Glorious Appearance of my Saviour, this will be, where the action is; where miracles will be, the order of every day.

Oh, Lord,…”May I be allowed, to inhabit Your Most Holy City, and may I be preserved from illness, even the call of death; insulated against my enemies, until You liberate me”. If witnessing this, means making my bed, on a slab of stone,…it is a small price, to pay.

In the loneliness, at the top of the only World I know anymore, is where you can find me; reading God’s Word,…will serve as my only link, to humanity. I have learned, not to wonder and question, but to watch and see. Clearly the Bible, is a dire promise, of God’s Judgment.

I was exhausted, nearly too much so, to sleep. But, as I stared at the ceiling, in the darkness, eager to get back to the Scriptures, at first light; I rehearsed my Lord’s insistence, on being called,…”His Chosen Vessel”. This phrase, floated before my mind’s eye, as I slept.

In the middle of the following afternoon, in Jacksonville, Florida,…I printed-out my message; which I planned to post, on the two most popular Web-sites, in history,…”Beliefnet.com and Nethugs.com”. I ask you, my dear reader and friend, to please review it, for me. Sit together, won’t you?.... And, read!....

To my dear believers in Jesus, our Anointed One; the Messiah, who is our Lord and Saviour; and to the curious, the undecided, as well as, to the enemies of our Faith,…please know that, we Love you,…in Christ.

As with every other scheme,…our adversary believes, he is the product of, his own creative mind; this event, has been prophesied in the infallible Word of God. This,…”Dark One”,…shall do, according to his own will. He shall exalt and magnify himself, above every god; and shall speak blasphemies, against the God of gods.

Many countries, shall be over-thrown. He will have power, over the treasures of gold and silver; and over all, the precious things. He has already begun, fulfilling this prophecy; written in the Old Testament, by the prophet,…”Daniel”. He shall go out, with great fury, to destroy and annihilate many.

Fortunately, someday,…he shall come to his demise, and no one, will help him. At that time, God’s people will be delivered, every one,…who is found,…(“WRITTEN,…IN THIS,…BOOK!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:44 am

Awesomely done Izzy, keep up the good work!!! God Bless You!!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:06 pm

"WHO,...I,...LOVE"

I long, to be presented to you, now that I have grown-up. The Great-Day approaches, when I shall be, most happy to see, all of my friends. For a very long time, I will comment, on these last words!...

Never again, will my Jesus, issue so cordial,...an invitation. From this moment, invisibly, begin the decline, of your prestige. I am over-joyed, in welcoming you,...to your new home.

And, I ask of you, to handle this Palace, in such a manner, as to maintain its exact state; in which, it was given,...to you. For, you see,...my Lord Jesus knows, of your uniqueness; and holds you, in high esteem!....

He believes, that perhaps, you are truly the only one,...who has never, cheated Him. After your exchange, of pleasantries,...hurry-off, to the tepid, (slightly warm),...shade, of His Gardens.

While my Prince, and I, (His steward),...went on this tour, of His Main Halls; I suddenly realized, that everything, was as it had been,...for the last fifty-two (52),...years of my Life, since I last visited.

The pictures, in their heavy frames; the old images, of days past; and the marvelous, marble floors. Come, ring the bell, and present yourselves, to me; and in turn, I shall present you to Him,...("WHO,...I,...LOVE!")....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

"BY,...GOOD,...DEEDS"

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:35 pm

"BY,...GOOD,...DEEDS"

For many years, for me,...Death was an intellectual concept; not, an experience which pierces the marrow, of my bones. Death existed, of course; but, it was something that happened, to others. The thought occurred to me, that it is this ignorance, of this supreme consolation, which makes the young, feel sorrows, much more sharply, than the old; perhaps it’s because, the latter, are nearer their safety exit.

Please know, this instant; that I quite Love you, apart from your knowledge. So absorbed am I, in memory, that I do not notice, how all of the sudden, I have begun to write these words, upon this page. The memories, of my own youth, are still too vivid,

I am anything, but a fool. Beyond those sugary phrases, meant perhaps only for ladies; I too, am a gentleman. Mine, are genuine acts of respect. I show myself plainly, what I have always been; a child at heart, an adventurous boy,...with wrinkles.

Usually, I kiss only, women's hands; for the Salvation, of the Kingdom of Almighty God: and its sake. A Living God, to whom we soldiers, owe homage too. I can never go too far, with these sentiments and hand kissing; for, they're the most effective, political arguments,...I have. And, have you noticed, our Nation's nagging?....

Never, have we been so disunited; as since we've been,...first united. When we vanish, others of different colors, will come. I feel my heart contract, as I make such, disquieting prophecies. I pray,..."That we continue our cause, even until six, in the morning, if need be; until all, are exhausted. But, to leave early, would be to proclaim our purpose,...a,..."Failure"; to offend our Hosts, (The Father, and His Son),...who have taken, such pain-staking trouble!".

A little fresh air, will do me good. The Truth is, that I want to draw, a little comfort, from gazing at the Heavenly Stars. There are still one, or two,...up there, at the very least. At a cross-road, I glimpsed the sky, above the sea. There was Venus, wrapped in her Autumn mist; always Faithful, always waiting for me. When, would she decide to give me, an appointment less fleeting; far from carcasses and blood-shed?....

In her own region, of perennial certitude; this, my goddess of Love, a Celestial Body of Bliss, a certain Creation of the Almighty,...has always been there, for me. Much like you, dear reader and friend; and much like,..."The Father, and His Son". And, what of your Faith?... Is it evidenced,...("BY,...GOOD,...DEEDS?").

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:37 am

Great job Izzy, God Bless You!!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:55 pm

“FAITH,…MY LOVE,…FAITH!”….

I personally, will be watching, from a secure vantage point,…all night, if need be; until the last devoted citizen of this World, receives his or her redemption. They shall be led, in Worship, by the Holy Spirit; unto the Most High God.

Rest and pray, as you prepare for tomorrow. You go, my friend; I feel our Lord, will have you,…Saved!.... No matter, how long you will be; I shall stay, with you. I will be here, until His return.

I believe Almighty God, has chosen you, for this; He is leading you, to come and prepare,…but, not alone. We shall take, full responsibility, for the consequences. We, together,…shall be inspired to model, the ultimate obedience; all the while, personally encouraging each other: even though, you may indeed, be newer than I,…to the things of our Creator, or vise-versa.

Rest and pray, for me; as I will also do, for you and yours. I see your mind, turning. If it is True, that you and I, have been assigned this task, it must come with some leadership responsibility. You, are part of His Remnant. We obey He, who answers, for so many. We follow, our Lord Jesus’,…Logic. He uses the simple, to confound the wise.

His Ways, are not ours. The sheer illogic, of His Choice in me,…forces me, to the reluctant acceptance, that all of it,…must be True. Am I ready?... Am I willing?... Perhaps. After today, I must go forward,…willing or not. Do I believe, He will go before me?... I must!....

It seems as if, you and I, are alone at times; in a vast sea, of people. Especially for me; who writes these passages, at my Public Library’s Gracious Facility. Combating all distractions, that come with a volumetric environment; where the World’s people come, to ponder their,…plight.

I am not fool-hardy enough, to call myself,…”Moses”,…and I shall not reveal my real name, to this adversary; unless my Maker, wills it. Think about it, and you too, will understand. My old friends, liked me more, when I was less sure,…of myself. We are aliens, in this World; vagrant, homeless, if anyone is.

Jesus teaches, that His Father, will supply us, with promised food, from Heaven; and that our clothes, will not wear-out. I often wonder, how we new inhabitants, of such a surreal place, will make possible, any comfortable quarters, for our stay. What, would substitute for insulation, inner-walls, and anything resembling modern conveniences?....

My Lord Jesus concluded, by answering,…(“FAITH,…MY LOVE,…FAITH!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:21 pm

“THE,…MARK!”….

Let us be unanimous, in our dedication to Him. He is the Maker, of Heaven and Earth. The God, of all Creation. I pray,…”That you learn to bow, before your Heavenly Father!”….

Today, through this passage, I want to signal, to wave, to approach, to embrace my brothers and sisters,…in Christ Jesus. Our risen Ruler and King, speaks to those, who are foolish enough, to cling to, their out-dated and impotent mythologies; cast-off the chains of the past, or you shall surely perish.

Yet, when I look at you, all I see is,…passivity. To those, who are undecided, please hear our side. You know, your options. No one alive, can doubt that, a Great Gulf is fixed, between Good and Evil, Life and Death, Truth and Fasehood. This is a battle, of the ages, between Heaven and Hell.

There is, no other option; and no honest man or woman,…can claim otherwise. Have the Faith, to believe this is anything,…but, folly. Only Almighty God, can do this; so, that makes the thought process,…simple. You either believe it, or you don’t. I personally, have long since chosen, to believe.

Wait and see, how our Creator, manages all this. We are not finished here, until we have knelt before the Living, Breathing, Speaking Image, of His Son, our Lord and Saviour; Jesus,…The Anointed One!.... I join many, who are excited and flushed, with renewed enthusiasm. For, you see, we are witnesses, to the manifestations, of His Power!....

And, if the pathetic, weakened warriors of our adversary, are present; if they truly believe, there is a higher being, than our Living God,…where are they?... Do they dare reveal, their True loyalties, in the face of such over-whelming evidence?... I find these revelers are,…”Still”,…once again.

Satan’s top military brass approaches; in all their finery, dress uniforms with white gloves, buttons with sheens as reflective as, their patent-leather shoes, capturing and emitting every staggered ray,…from the sun. Two dozen men and women, heads high, bearings regal; marched to the front of the line, upon command, stood at ease, and removed their uniform caps.

One by one, they proudly submitted, to the application of,…(“THE,…MARK”),…of Loyalty; each receiving it, on the forehead, several asking for the largest, darkest tattoo, so their homeland designations, would be obvious, from afar. They marshaled themselves, into the staging area; as the effusive crowd, bubbled over with elation. They knelt, on the Temple steps, worshiping this,…”Dark One!”,….and his image.

The cabinet waited, until all were processed, and then moved as one, to the Worship Area. All the while, the assembled masses cheered, as Lucifer stood beside, gesturing toward these shows,…of Loyalty. He watched each one, and dismissed them, by placing his open palm, upon their heads. The crowd seemed to wait, breathlessly. The people moaned in sympathy, and in awe, of the subjects’ willingness, to publicly humble themselves.

This,…”Evil-One”,…raised his face, to the sky, as if he could imagine,…no greater tribute. With eyes fixed upon the Thunder-bolt clouds, he gazed upon Jesus, descending daringly; along with Him, waves of Warrior Angels, each mightier than any of these adversary’s men.

The ending, you well know; and all that’s left for me to do, is pray, very slowly. Oh, Lord,…”You, who are in Heaven, hallowed be Your Name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, here on Earth; as it is,…in Heaven. Give us this day, Your daily Bread; and forgive our trespasses, as we forgive those, who trespass against us. Lead us not, into Temptations; and please,…please, Deliver us; from this Evil-One. For, Yours is the Glory, The Power and Kingdom; and forever and ever,…is Your Grace. Amen!”….

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:44 pm

“ABOVE,…ALL,…PRETENDERS!”….

I have been invigorated, encouraged and motivated. Jesus concurs, that His Record,…vindicates us; though I fear, Satan and his hench-men, are devious enough, to come up with the idea, of doping,…known believers, and forcing the Great Deception,…on the rest.

But, I must confess, I expect to be among the first in line, rather than the last,…to meet with His Father, (Who, is ours). Let us get on with it, the Judging,…I mean; so, that I can move forward and onward, about my Father’s Business. Beyond Salvation, there is service, to be rendered; to Him and His Son. What, of your positioning, after entering the Gates?...

And, of the day after?.... Just as there are rank and file, among His Angels; so shall it be, for all others, who occupy His Kingdom. Having learned to follow Christ, will qualify many, as leaders, within this New Governmental Body. My Lord, will pick the most Faithful, from His Flock, and assign Eternal Tasks, to these; as His Disciples demonstrated, when they previously walked, this Earth.

There shall be, an inner-circle, working the lines,…so-to-speak. Our Lord, is quite over-whelmed, at the eagerness of His own; in becoming examples and role models,…of Loyalty. Who dares, to challenge the Power and Authority, of this Most High God?... Any such stubborn opponents, will learn soon enough, to keep silent.

These, are the lunatic fringe, and lone representatives, of reckless religions. Even the ancients, were unaware that, they had misplaced their devotion. They meant to serve, the One True God, but were misled, by their own ignorance, and erred in directing Worship; to their chosen deity.

We now know, of course, that our Risen Lord, is clearly the Only Begotten Son, of our Heavenly Father; who is the God,…(“ABOVE,…ALL,…PRETENDERS”). And, that His Son’s exalted position, is at the Right Hand, (a position, symbolic of Power),…of the One, who sits High Above, the Heavens.

I am confident, that the display of Divine Power, exhibited throughout the ages, (and even, to this day),…will far over-shadow, any pockets of resistance. Who truly knows, how Almighty God chooses, to extend His Protection?... The choice you make today, is between Life and Death. Beware, you,…who would resist the Revelations, of your Maker; the very same, who Resurrected His Son,…from the Dead!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:30 pm

“FOR,…THE NOT,…SAVED!”….

Please know, that our biggest adversary, yes,…Satan himself; is not omniscient. He cannot tell his false prophets, what he himself, cannot know. Whereas, in contrast, our Father in Heaven, knows if your heart, is deceitful. You shall not be able to stand, against the all-seeing eyes, of our Living God, nor His servants.

I pray,…”That yours, be not, the empty, vain tongue,…of the Damned!”…. Has your attitude changed?.... Has the once festive, eagerness,…suddenly given way, to dread?... Yet, you don’t feel free, to leave. Have you perhaps, seen the Power vested, unto Jesus?... Surely, you now don’t want to give the impression, you aren’t following through, on your commitment; to take the vows, of Loyalty.

Thank you, for being with me,…today. Nobody said, it would be easy. Nothing, is easy,…anymore. But, God’s call, isn’t hard to recognize. How, could any of us, shirk, (avoid, or escape),…our duties, again?... Jesus, stands among us; as Saviour of mankind. Having taken, His rightful place; and accepts your allegiance. He is Risen, indeed. Express your Eternal devotion, by accepting these Truths!....

Do not, put this off. Make your pledge,…concrete; and tell your descendants, of this personal experience. It seems, forever ago, that I met Him. Clearly, I have accomplished much, since first obeying Him. I find myself speechless; as I dismiss on intruding thoughts,…but, can’t.

We are by no means, envious scoundrels. I see Jesus, as my Hero. He was there, on the front lines, doing His job. Tread carefully, as you put yourself out there, next time. I just wish, you would check-in, every once and again. I, no longer care, how suspicious, we may look; to the untrained eye.

Scan the horizon, and worry about, how you will explain yourself; if you should ever lose track of,…your very Soul. It isn’t common, to become friends, with story subjects; especially the Saviour of this World: but, it is fair to say, the two of us,…have been close. His Garden, is still, a beautiful spot,…untouched.

I looked-up quickly, when I shuffled-in. I wanted to say something, to apologize,…anything. But, He was weeping, softly, and I didn’t want to intrude. I knelt, at the slab of rock, where this Great Light shone; buried my face, in His Hands, and sobbed,…(“FOR,…THE NOT,…SAVED!”)….

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:53 pm

“THE,…NEXT,…DAY!”….

As I lean against a far wall, I bow my head, and a lump, invades my throat. Could it be, that I would claim here, my final vestige, (sign, trace),…of courage;....to follow through, on my assignment?... I look so small, and frail; in His over-sized Robe. I seem so over-come, that I can hardly bear-up, under His demands.

You see, I am to seek the Living,…among the Dead. Fear not, for I know, that you too, seek Jesus; who was crucified. He is not here, for He is Risen,…as He said. May my Lord,…”Bless you, and keep you; may He make His Face, shine upon you, and be Gracious to you; may He lift-up His countenance upon you, and give you,…His Peace!”….

Put your name, on His; and He will Bless you, and yours. Emerge, shielding your eyes, from this Great Light. Know exactly, what you are looking for. Suddenly, your gait is sure, and quick; as you begin to lead others, back toward His Ways. Many, sit stunned, in the desolate aloneness, of the high places.

While, pagan religions, have used such locations, to sacrifice to their gods; in helpless and desperate attempts to gain favor,…all I want, is to express to this Creator; my thanks, for His Grace. Nothing, I could do, or say, or give, or sacrifice; could gain what my Father in Heaven, has offered me,…”Freely!”

All I can see, is sky, clouds, valleys, and the occasional bird of prey. It is clear, that this will be, the ideal cradle of refuge, for His Remnant; for those, who recognize that Jesus, is the long-awaited,…prophesied Messiah. It is He, who will put, the finishing touches, on God’s Love affair; with His chosen people.

I have needed desperately, to know the Truths, about Him. And now, His news,…have Rocked me. I feel the need, to clarify and crystallize, for my readers and friends; His brief message,…laboriously pecked-in, from our Holy Scriptures. Remember always, that those who might most benefit, from His teachings,…could be in flight, for their very lives,…(“THE,…NEXT,…DAY!”)….

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:48 am

Profound renderings of God's word, izzy. I love the phrase you used a few posts above... "beyond salvation is service"... that speaks volumes, my friend. Let us not grow weary in well doing!
God bless and keep you,
Always,
Pokey
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13