Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:45 pm

“ATTRACTIVE,…TO,…BEHOLD!”….

Relief apart; the monumental deeds, of our Jesus,…are worthy, of the admiration, they evoke. At the same time, my dear reader and friend; I noticed, and even more sharply, a certain coarseness,…in your Spirit!....

And, what of these traces, of ill-breeding,…which you have been clinging most desperately, to; hoping that others, will notice also,…and be, revolted?... But, both my Lord and I, have already noticed your efforts and,…”Alas!”,…you have, no such results....

I would rather, be drawn along, by the emotional stimulus, that a beautiful woman represents; to my fiery and youthful Spirit,…and also, by the more measurable excitement aroused, in my very ambitious mind,…by this certain Saviour; of whom I speak, so much about!...

There is obvious admiration, as my Jesus, described some episodes, of His Glorious Battles, with our biggest adversary; yes,…Satan, himself. All occurring, around His Father’s Table; at the end, of a special supper,…excited by lights, food and costly Chablis!....

He put an elbow, on the table, leaning His flushed cheeks; and He was perilously,…(“ATTRACTIVE,…TO,…BEHOLD”),...as He blurted-out, all the blasphemes, of these barbaric. We presently,…feel exempt from His Fury, and at Peace,…as His Purchased People!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:26 pm

“AN,…IMPOTENT,…PRETENDER!”….

Almighty God, has chosen to allow evil, for a time; and impotent as this enemy of our Souls, may be today,…much more evil, will be perpetrated, upon us,…under his hand. When he once again, gains advantage, he will retaliate against this presumption, on his authority; and you would do well, to not be here, when his anger is poured-out.

“Let those, who are in Judea, flee to the mountains; let him, who is on the house-top, not go down to take anything out, of his or her house. And, let him, who is in the field; not go back, to get his or her clothes!”…. Why, should we flee?,....someone yells. Why now, when we have exposed, this false potentate as,…(“AN,…IMPOTENT,…PRETENDER”)?.... Because, Almighty God, has spoken it; in His Written Word,…is my answer.

“Now, are we to believe, this God of ours?”… The Great,…”I Am”,…has spoken it. What-so-ever He, even thinks,…comes to pass; and as He purposes, so shall it stand. The weak, the elderly, the infirm,…find your way, to the Mount of Olives. “And, if we do not believe?”…. If you have an ear to hear, make your way, to Petra; where you will be free, to worship our Living God, as you once did,…here, at His Temple.

There, I will present the case, for Jesus as Messiah. Do not wait!.... Do not hesitate!.... Go now, everyone!.... Jerusalem, seems to explode, around us. Looters smash windows, and knock over merchandise kiosks, in the street. Drunken revelers, sing, and dance and slosh drinks, as they cavort, (skip-about),…outside bars, and clubs.

Those suffering,…wail; and many try to kill themselves,…in broad daylight. Meanwhile, believers, the undecided and all others, hurry along; seeking rides, to the Mount of Olives. Operation,…”Wings of Eagles”,…abounds, as their unidentified vehicles, with their drivers, encourage others, who have the seal of Almighty God,…to quickly, get aboard.

These drivers saluted, as they pointed to Heaven. Everywhere, people called-out,…”He is Risen!”,…and were answered by,…”Christ, is Risen,…Indeed!”… Many, were singing. I suffered from, sensory over-load. I am both horrified and thrilled, by what I have seen; fearing, for your safety. And, I am also puzzled, yet hopeful. I believe, we have already gained,…the upper hand!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:36 pm

“ACCEPT,…MY,…INVITATION!”….

Before going to bed tonight,…pause a moment, on your balcony, or perhaps, even at your dressing room. Notice, the sky is clear; but, the stars look turbid,…and their rays, scarcely penetrating the pall, (heavy smoke curtain, of clouds),…of this sultry, (suffocating and embarrassing),…air!....

The Soul, of My Prince,…yearns out, toward you; toward the intangible, the unreachable, which give Joy, without being able to ask, for anything in return.

As many other times, my Jesus, tries to imagine Himself, in those icy reaches; a pure intellect, armed with a notebook,…for calculations: difficult calculations, but ones which, will always,…work-out!....

Why are there so many, blatantly infatuated, in their own cowardice?... Like rubble, preceding an avalanche. I cannot deny, that my Lord, may indeed find you,…a tiny bit, ignoble. If so, the case with you; then know that, I shall pray incessantly,…for your furthering.

Entry, is not severely forbidden, into my Father’s Kingdom. So,…(“ACCEPT,…MY,…INVITATION”),…to enter into these insights; and begin to see, what no other, has before: The Glory of Almighty God, in all His Splendor; through Christ, our Lord,…His Only Begotten Son!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:37 pm

“FLANKED,…BY OUR,…FATHER!”….

From our ranks, no doubt rises, the notes of our Anthem; exalting the ancient glories, and future prosperity,…of Almighty God’s, people. From my peasant astuteness; may I suggest, you rightly reply?...

Tell me, what trouble could any humble folk, get into,…if their negative attitudes, were known?.... I have noticed, that not all, have been convinced, by our Saviour’s Word; regarding His Father’s Kingdom!....

Please, don’t ever interpret my advice, as ironical; intended to produce, an opposite result. Come out, of your studies, winking at each other; proud of your own,…evidential findings.

Others, go-off,…looking sad; convinced that I am a turn-coat, or opportunist: and are most determined to take no notice, of what I have to say; but, they prefer to follow instead, the age-old proverb, about preferring a known evil,…to an, untried good.

And what of, our magnificent and progressive future; and of the new Heavens, and new Earth,…promised to us, and united to its Creator, mediated by His son,…Jesus, our Christ?...

A few, stand by,…listening; they have cleared their throats, and spit continuously,…but, keep silent. Go and voice, your vote of Victory; and proceed slowly, toward this Town Hall,…(“FLANKED,…BY OUR,…FATHER!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:42 pm

“IN,…THIS,…PARLOR!”….

Visiting, with the Holy Spirit, is a great success. Entry, into this community, is never a quick matter; even for those, possessing the most sacred,…of rights. There is, a considerable wait,…(“IN,…THIS,…PARLOR!”).

Once in,…this Spirit spoke, with unusual warmth; giving me an opportunity, to forget my ill-considered chatter,…of the night before. I was, thereafter, very keen, on turning to this Holy One; who possessed,…the Sweetest of smiles!....

It was too late, to ask questions; as I was left, to walk up and down,…with my Heavenly Father. I,…from Love of quiet, had refrained from asking our Maker; the meaning, of His Words!....

He was wearing,…”Prussian Blue”,…His seduction color; He called it. In one hand, He held a staff, with gold,…enameled. Ten paces behind Him, followed Michael, (His Arch-Angel),…carrying a tassled box, containing His Counsel.

The rains had come,…the rains had gone; and the sun, was back on His Throne. But, now,…as a Constitutional, instead of an absolute Monarch. The heat, braced,…without burning.

Clover and mint, sprouted cautiously from the soil; and diffident, (withdrawn, retiring),…hopes,…appeared on people’s faces. Such, was the Faith, of all,…(“IN,…THIS,…PARLOR!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Izzy,
You are so full of God's love, and it just flows out of you Blessing so many in your wonderful writings you share.

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:29 pm

"SWEARING,...AFFECTIONATELY!"....

The Joy of Jesus,...lay elsewhere; sub-divided in many tiny episodes. It begins, by candle-light; by crossing, dormant drawing rooms; by glimpses, in the flickering gray light, on tables nearby,...with playing cards, lying in disarray!....

Among them, a Jack of Spades, waving a Manly greeting; by passing through the still garden, where the earliest birds, were shaking the dew,...off their feathers; by slipping through the ivy-hung wicket gate; and at last, by us,...escaping together with Him, from the shackles of Satan,...in fact!....

Then, in the street, blamelessly innocent still, and in the early light of day, He would find you, smiling into His eyes; you,...("SWEARING,...AFFECTIONATELY"),...never to sway, from His Saving-Grace!....

Venus,...you are but, one of my Loves,...still glimmering; like a peeled grape, very damp and transparent; soon they will meet, His first torpid flocks, moving toward Him: guided by stones flung, with the hands of false shepherds. Their wools, looking soft and rosy; while underneath it all, these are simply and truly,…only ravenous wolves!....

Whereas we, the followers of Christ, shall turn up a slope, and find ourselves, in this immemorial silence of,...pastoral Peace. All at once, and in a twinkling of an eye, we will be far from everything known in space; and still more so,...in time!....

You Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:58 pm

TITLED: "TO,...UNCERTAIN,...LOVERS!"....

Surrender to my Lord, your carnal delights, and your golden crops. You,...the faithless, who have lorded over your land, in vain revolt; welcome the arrival and return, of our Jesus. Don't put this off, any longer; as there follows, two (2) weeks, of enchantment: After the gale winds, comes the resplendent summer; which is the real season of pleasure,...in Heaven!....

I,...from here, see a luminous blue oasis, of mildness, in the harsh progression of these seasons; leading on the senses, with its sweetness. At the Palace, of my Lord,...there was an air of excitement; a stirring, of the dormant erotic memories, of this place: Awakened by the weather, and the arrival, of our two young Souls,...in Love; yours and mine!....We played our parts, in the symphony of Love, traversing the whole Palace; and mingling with the murmur, of the fountains. I find myself immersed, in the currents, emanating from the others,...present. The kiss, you gave me,...I denied, to my Lord; your embrace, left me unsatisfied, and will reverberate around us; as we two,(2),...will find ourselves,...dreaming!....Unanswered calls, can be heard, fading farther and farther away. Then, silence will fall; excuses, for drawing us, into a game, full of risk and fun. Both of our Souls, still very near childhood; as we enjoy the game of being followed, being lost and being found,...again!....But, when we touch each other, our sharpened senses, will over-whelm us; and my fingers, will entwine in yours, with that same gesture, dear only,...("TO,...UNCERTAIN,...LOVERS").... The gentle rub, of finger tips, on the back of your hand, and mine. Your denial, is in fact,...my invitation; for all I am doing, is staring with my eyes,...into yours!...

One luminous, cold morning, as you tremble in your dress, although still summer; I shall press your Soul, to mine,...to warm you: On a sofa, covered in tattered silk, as your scented breath, moves the hair, on my forehead. Like explorers, in the New World , we will baptize appropriately, the rooms we cross. We will rhym our kisses, with notes of disillusioned gaiety; and when our embrace loosens, we shall be surprised to notice, that these notes have ceased,...for some time!....Leaving no other trace, than a memory of,...ghostly music. So, we will spend those days, in dreamy wanderings; close,...but innocent!.... While the urge to stop this game, becomes more pressing. One day, in the not, too distant future,...you will have much to say, about all of this,...and about what really matters!....But, for now,...I have decided to bring this to an end. Remember always, that I am your novice; recalling to you, our first mutual, on-rush, of desire: With the same clarity, of this,...my invitation. These, are our best days,...in this Life. When we are old and uselessly wise, our thoughts, will come back to us, with insistent regret. These, have been days, when yearning is always present, because it is always,...overcome!....When, for one second, desire has been sublimated, by renunciation,..."Into Real Love!"....

Your Friend,

Izzy!....

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:01 pm

“THESE,…DARKENED,…TRUTHS!”….

The jesting nasal tone, the sparkling malice, in their eyes; the mockingly polite smiles: their admiration, for self tact,…knows, no bounds. In contrast, I thank my Jesus, for the care and affection, given to me,…in the past!...

My future Joy, depends on me; excusing myself, for daring to confide,..these charges, to Him,…my Lord and Saviour. A first reading of this passage, made my head spin.

Once again, I note, how astoundingly fast,…all this, has gone. Then, the affectionate layer, of my nature,…came to the top; as I rejoice, in knowing, the decision of my Lord: assuring me, a satisfaction and a personal Peace!....

I fight against, all thoughts, being swept away,…by an adversary; who serves me, a sense of humiliation. I’m being forced to deal, with this dark one; about subjects, so intimate,…that I must use precaution, and much cunningness; to alienate myself,…from Him!....

In the pale blue glow, from the glass-hooded night lamp,…I reveal, the signs of our Cross: as I sit-up in bed, and loosen the Thunder-bolts, of my Lord’s,…eloquence!....

Join me, and pray for Light; to dispel,…(“THESE,…DARKENED,…TRUTHS!”)…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:49 pm

“IN,…OUR,…CARELESSNESS!”….

My voice, goes up,…as my body begins, to stiffen. You, sit-up,…as we reacquire this position, of prestigious principles. I take you, to this archaic and aromatic,…countryside.

Here, is where all of our tight-rope balancing,…is suspended. The slopes which, Peter, James and John climbed, were in the very state of scented tangle; in which the Phoenicians and Greeks, had found them,…when they disembarked, into these lands,…of antiquity!....

The same indifferent breeze, blew steadily from the sea, moving myrtles; and spreading a smell of thyme. Full of tortured amazement, at the whole order of things; I realized, the still-living symbol,…of our useful flight.

Just like, so many of us, anxiously hoping for Salvation; we still imagine escape, when you have been,…already caught. Where, is your solace, of compassion?...

So many, lay huddled and hidden, in an anonymous fold, of the ground; not a living Soul, was to be seen, at the end of this journey. The only signs, of the passage of mankind, were scraggy rows,…of vines!....

Beyond the hills, on one side, was the indigo smudge, of this vast sea. A slight breeze, moved over all, who were present; cancelling, and recording each thing,…(“IN,…OUR,…CARELESSNESS!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:49 pm

“IN,…OUR,…CARELESSNESS!”….

My voice, goes up,…as my body begins, to stiffen. You, sit-up,…as we reacquire this position, of prestigious principles. I take you, to this archaic and aromatic,…countryside.

Here, is where all of our tight-rope balancing,…is suspended. The slopes which, Peter, James and John climbed, were in the very state of scented tangle; in which the Phoenicians and Greeks, had found them,…when they disembarked, into these lands,…of antiquity!....

The same indifferent breeze, blew steadily from the sea, moving myrtles; and spreading a smell of thyme. Full of tortured amazement, at the whole order of things; I realized, the still-living symbol,…of our useful flight.

Just like, so many of us, anxiously hoping for Salvation; we still imagine escape, when you have been,…already caught. Where, is your solace, of compassion?...

So many, lay huddled and hidden, in an anonymous fold, of the ground; not a living Soul, was to be seen, at the end of this journey. The only signs, of the passage of mankind, were scraggy rows,…of vines!....

Beyond the hills, on one side, was the indigo smudge, of this vast sea. A slight breeze, moved over all, who were present; cancelling, and recording each thing,…(“IN,…OUR,…CARELESSNESS!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:18 pm

“A REALLY,…LOVELY,…WOMAN!”….

The notes, of the orchestra, came from the ball-room; and from two high little grated windows,…came laughter and childish murmurs. “You’ve come early; all the better!”,...my Lord uttered.

A new thorn, had pierced my side, as other guests, had not arrived yet. There, across the room, stood His Father; surrounded by several Angels. Michael and Gabriel, were also there. They were making roar, with their laughter; while their eyes, restless as ever, were fixed,…on my entrance.

I was also, expecting you, my dear reader and friend; you, who have done so well, with your Life. The phrases pronounced by my Prince, were not so simple; as they may at first, have sounded. On the surface, it was merely Praise, for His Father. But, there was untold tenderness,…ordered in ornate fashions.

I found myself, kneeling and kissing the Hand, of the Son; the Only Begotten. He is my wounded Warrior. The very same, who has Saved, the compromise,…between all that is old, and the new. As though evoked, by these approving thoughts, I found myself appearing, at the very top, of these stairs; amid chains and spurs.

I was known, to be a man, of this World; and of graceful manners. After sustaining the shower of praise, poured over me, by my Lord; I merged into the scented froth,…of my lady, (meaning you). An occasional phrase, came over your snowy white shoulders; you told me, that I was handsome and calm,…as never before.

And, that my virile, (Manly),…sentimentality, enchanted my audience. Your smooth, youthful neck, was adorned with intentionally modest pearls. And, when, from the opening of your long glove, you drew a hand, (perfectly shaped),…on it, was seen glittering,…the nicest sapphire.

In your wake, came I; though my clothes had no elegance,…they were at least, decent. You truly were smashing. Superior to many; equal, to none. And so, you greeted me, with a highly successful mixture, of virginal modesty,…and youthful grace. To me, you dispensed a smile, from your strawberry lips.

The women at the ball, did not please me; even, the younger ones, didn’t amount to much. It was a good thing, that you had emerged, from the Heavens; to show me what,…(“A REALLY,…LOVELY,…WOMAN”),…is like!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Izzy,
This is really good! I believe you could write a romance book, there is so many out there that loves to read them you are very talented.

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:00 pm

“SUPERB,…PROPORTIONS!”….

Those who’ll take our place, will be little jackals, hyenas; and the whole lot of us, we’ll all go on thinking ourselves, the salt of this Earth. As I look-out, in front of me, under the ashen light, the landscape lurches to and fro,…irredeemable. Meanwhile, the girl of my dreams, yes,…even my princess; climbs into our carriage, sits down on the blue satin cushions, and gathers around her,…as many rustling folds, of her dress; as she could.

Her pink dress, exhaling a faint scent, of violets. We, together at this moment, are passing through, one of our intermittent periods, of Worldliness. I have never tired, of meeting with her, to exchange mutual congratulations,…on still existing. She and I, had moved to our own town palace, for the round of parties. Ladies dresses, arrived from Naples, and there was hysterical coming and going, of hair-dressers and more.

This ball, was the most important of the season, because of the grandeur of this Host, and the splendor of His Kingdom. It was particularly important for me, this occasion; as my Lord, was presenting His,…”Bride-to-Be!”,…to this, our society. It was still, only half past ten, (10); rather early to appear at a ball, if one is,…”Prince of Peace!”.

But, tonight,…my darling and I, wanted to be there, for the Grand Entry, of this certain Saviour. Our short drive, was through a tangle of dark alleys; the horse-shoes, sounded muffled, amid the dark houses, asleep, or pretending to sleep. My girl, for whom this ball was fun, and not a tedious Worldly duty; was chatting away, sweet nothings in my ear,…gaily.

I was enjoying, with much anticipation, the effects of her beauty,…on all those, who did not know her. For you see, my dear reader and friend; I speak of you, and of how, your image,…touches me. The result of your semblance, satisfies me; and it is only in this confidence, that I confess my Love, to you. Together, we shall climb, these Great Stairs, to my Father’s House; plain stone, but of,…(“SUPERB,…PROPORTIONS”).

Wild flowers, spread their simple scents, at the sides of every step. As I awoke, and on this landing, between flights, stood my soul; motionless, under His Power!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:40 pm

“YOUR,…LYING,…TRUTHS!”….

Today, I am pirating, the only show in town; all over this World. If anyone is watching or surfing the Net, I’m what, you’re going to get. I hope, to set your mind, at ease. It is a privilege for me, to address our World; through the miracle of technology!...

But, as I am, an unwelcomed guest to many here, forgive me for being brief; and please lend me, your attention. Our adversaries, look like buffoons; as they have allowed God’s Word, on their own network. “Sweet Jesus!,…I today, bow,…in respectful silence, to Your Glory; and, for the privilege of kissing Your Face!....

Can you see, what’s happening in the air, over Jerusalem?... Jesus, and His Angels approach; riding their,…”Chariots of Fire”. All over my computer, are frantic codes and messages; with attempts by our adversaries, and their broad-casting divisions,…to yank me off, the air. Simply, because of my Love,…for You, my Lord!....

But, nothing they do,…works. Jesus, is the object of my Worship. I pray to Him, not for signs and wonders; but, for redemption, from this unruly World. I hereby, and in Jesus’ Name, forgive all of my attackers; through the Grace of Almighty God!....

Lie detecting, has become quite streamlined. The change in frequency, pace and volume of,…(“YOUR,…LYING,…TRUTHS”),…only my Lord, can detect,…without any stress!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...