Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:22 pm

“ABOVE,…LOST,…VALLEYS!”….

Who are,…these unbelievers?... They are blind, to each other’s defects; unknowing actors, cast in their parts: by a director, dangerously dark, and who conceals the fact that,…tomb and poison, are already, in their written scripts. Others pass along, less handsome, just as moving; each submerged in transitory blindness.

I feel my heart, thaw; my disgust, gives way to compassion, for all these beings: out to enjoy the tiny ray of light, granted them, between two shades. The shade before the cradle,…the shade, after their last agony. How could one, envy against those, sure to die?... They are eccentric for their interests; often finding themselves isolated.

Their melancholy changes, to blackest gloom. They have been wrong, all along, about my Lord Jesus. They are happily esconced in their study, trying to catch comets, by their tails. Anyway, I am here now; it would be rude, to leave. Let’s have a look at their lies. They dance in ballrooms, all golden; giving the room, the look of a superb jewel-case.

Shut-off, from an unworthy World, they display their flashy gilding, but a faded gold; determined to hide its value, under a muted use of things precious. To let beauty be seen, and cost,…forgotten. Here and there, on the paneled walls, were knots of flowers, in a color so faint, as to seem just an ephemeral pink; reflected from the chandeliers.

Their harvest, has been gathered long before; stacked elsewhere, begging pity, from the tyrannous sun: leaving only, the color of burned and useless stubble. The notes of their waltz, sound to me, like the incessant winds, harping their own sorrows, on these parched fields. Today, yesterday,…tomorrow. Their dancers, among whom I can count, so many near to them,…in brother-hood; begin to seem unreal, made-up of that elusive stuff, from which memories are woven.

From their ceilings, their gods, reclining on gilded couches, gazing down, smiling as the summer sky. They thought themselves, Eternal; till the Day, when my Lord Jesus,…returned. The sense of Death, now hangs darkly, over their palaces; becoming like crows, veering to and fro,…(“ABOVE,…LOST,…VALLEYS”). They yearn, to reply sharply, but cannot.

To the ears of,…each of them, one day will come that,…which I had heard earlier. Nothing could be decently hated, except Eternity in Damnation; their Destiny!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:50 pm

“A THIEF,…IN THE,…NIGHT!”….

I announce today, that security and intelligence forces, from our Heavenly Father; already have determined the True identities, of these impostors, who claim to represent Christ Jesus,…His Only Begotten Son!....

And, that it has been their trickery, led by their pompus potentate; which has resulted in our Great Deception!....

Night had fallen, in Jacksonville, Florida; and I found a way, to excuse myself, during a lull, (inactivity, or a pause),…in this news. I took my new telescope, and set-up a window; far, from curious eyes. Waiting, until the sky, was black,…I first scanned the downtown area, with my naked eyes!....

I carefully settled, and steadied myself, bracing the instrument; and aligning it, with what I had seen. At long last, I was able to bring the illusive beam, into focus, and calm the jumpy lens. To my astonishment, the source of Light, was at ground level. I sat and sat, cramping again, but forcing myself to stay still, so I could study this image; until it made sense, to my over-taxed brain!....

I ran the various shapes and images, through the grid of my Life’s memory, and gradually, I came to understand, what I was looking at. It was Jesus, in all of His Splendor. Yes,…our,…”Great Morning Star”,…arriving as,…(“A THIEF,…IN THE,…NIGHT!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:13 pm

“LOVE,…NEVER,…FAILETH!”….

We, are without excuse,…today. If we observe, and adopt, the simplicity, of the Apostles and their teachings, we will first of all,…”Tarry, until we are endued with Power, from on High!”…. If, we do not travel with them, of course, we will be derailed. Back, to the Bible, for Truth and Divine guidance,…means forward, to Victory, and progress; by the Life, Liberty, Love, Wisdom, and Power,…of the Holy Spirit!....

It means, to recognize Jesus Christ, as the One only Head, and Lord in this age; against which the gates of hell,…shall not prevail. A small remnant of believers, are endeavoring to walk in the foot-steps, of the Apostle Paul; and his associates. They represent, the True Church; though, they do not constitute, the entire Body. Many members of Christ’s mystical Body,…the Church; are caged in the sects, or denominations!....

The condition in Christendom, is deplorable, (sorry, and pitiful). Jesus, prayed for His own, that they might all be,…”One”,…in order that the World, might believe and know, that He is indeed,…”The Son of the Living God!”….(see John 17:20-23). Probably 95% of believers, ignore that prayer. They bite, and devour one another. Hence, they have no fellowship with other assemblies, of their own group.

Some denominations, are merging with others; but, in empty form. What a pitiful state. It started, by substituting human heads,…for the One Supreme Head,…”Christ Jesus”. Men,…unwilling to be led, by the Holy Spirit; itch, to be leaders. Self,…seeks to have dominion, and Satan dupes, ignorant folks,…to follow. And, what have we, as a result?... “Envy, Strife and Division!”…

Hold the pastors of every assembly, responsible,…for permitting error, to creep-in. If we insist on discipline, let us beware, lest it be exercised first,…on us. Love,…in action, is the remedy, for failures among us. Let brotherly Love,…continue. Feed, the Flock of Christ, as far as possible; wherever they are found. In all of my activities, I insist on exalting Jesus, as Head and Lord of the Church,…throughout, this World.

Love, suffereth long, and is kind…(see 1st. Corinthians 13). Love, envieth not. It wants not, itself,…nor is it, puffed-up; and,…(“LOVE,…NEVER,…FAILETH!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:34 am

Great messages Mr. Izzy my friend, keep up the good work, our Lord is surely very pleased with you!

God Bless!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:21 pm

“TO THE,…SLEEPING,…CHURCH!”….

My goal, in God’s good time, is to declare to you, the whole counsel, of our Heavenly Father. For, the bread of Almighty God, is He, (Jesus Christ),…which cometh down from Heaven, and giveth Life, unto this World…(see John 6:33). Lift-up your voice, with strength; lift it up, be not afraid. Behold, your Saviour!....

Behold our Lord Jesus, who will come with strong hands; His arms shall rule, for you,…as our Deliverer. He will feed His Flock, like a Shepherd; He shall gather the Lambs, with His Arms, and carry us, in His Bosom. And, gently lead those, that are with young…(see Isaiah 40:9-11). You, who have killed His Prophets, and have stoned those, who He sent to you; how often, has he gathered your children, even as a hen, gathereth her chickens under her wings,…and you still, to this day, will not listen?...

I pray,…”That you come to know, and enjoy the comfort, Joy, and Victory; of complete Peace and blessings, from the Hand of our Lord!”…. King Jesus, will Reign. Go forth, with your sling-shot of Faith, and the stones of Grace. I am also, greatly disturbed that, our own beloved nation, is being systematically reduced, to nothingness. However, if we truly are abiding by Jesus’ assertion that we,…”Are not, of this World!”,…fixing our eyes on Heavenly things, cannot be reduced to a mere, cliché’.

We know not, how much suffering must be endured, even before the Tribulations begin; but, if we will commit our lives, to our Lord, as the Philadelphia Church did, we know assuredly that, He will keep you from, (out of),…the hour of Temptation: which will come upon all the World, to try them that, dwell upon this Earth…(see Rev. 3:10). We must not become,…”Bogged-Down”,…or obsessed, with the numerous difficulties of this World; be it political, economic, social, academic, or even religious!....

Keep in mind that, this glorious admonition, is given,…(“TO THE,…SLEEPING,…CHURCH”),…not to this entire World; which is Dead in trespasses and sins. It is High-Time, to awake out of your slumber. For, now is our Salvation nearer, than when we believed. I pray,…”That you come to know, the extent of Jesus’ care, for you. And please know that, when He speaks Peace, to our troubled hearts, there is a Great Calm!”….

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:54 pm

“WE’RE,…CONNECTED!”….

Who, do you know, has a Boss, who proves to be, an official loner; who treats his superiors, like Kings and Queens: and treats his subordinates, like servants?... Happy in your work?... Have you heard the news?... Surely, you have inside knowledge!....

You appear stunned and yet, curious. Don’t hate me, for being drawn-in, as your confidant. Don’t be naïve. We, are His Stewards. No one else, will do it. I have a contact, on the inside. His Name is,…Jesus!.... “What, does that have to do, with anything?”,…you asked.

“You, could come to know Him,…also!”,…I suggested. “How, would I do that?”,…you questioned. “Not, without the Holy Spirit, guiding, knowing and recording, your request!”,…I answered. He can see, if you have been snooping around in your personal Life, most undecided, yet; or if you truly Trust, our Heavenly Father’s Plan,…for you!....

I pray that,…”You be able to keep, from recoiling; because you are connected, my dear reader and friend!”…. We are all going to be subjected, to searches, you know. Spiritual ones, with interrogations, by all who disbelieve. “Why?”,…you asked. I told you, we’re His Stewards; we have a connection here,…a leak!....

“You want to be First, or Last?”,…I ask you, now. “To what?”,…you respond. “To entering, the Kingdom of Almighty God, of course. (“WE’RE,…CONNECTED”),…remember?”,…I conclude.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:46 pm

“I WANT,…TO,…GO!”….

I have nothing, to hide; you may feel free, to search my Soul. Who will replace me; when my Father in Heaven, calls me home?... You say, you are too important, where you are; that all of this, is simply a stressful nuisance, and a true waste, of your time!....

The offer,…still stands. Salvation, for all those who, realize they are sinners; and have come to repentance. I have noticed that, your enthusiasm, does not match mine. I have bad news, for those who govern themselves. This Life, which you hold so dear, and which you so well,…control; is the only one, you will be given!....

From even a practical, logistical standpoint, (never-you-mind, Spiritual),…it’s only going to get worse, for those who have opted, to fall asleep; as my Father in Heaven Speaks, through His Son, Jesus: our personal Lord and Saviour. I run over, in my mind, everybody we’ve got left, to inform; and I can’t help, but wonder,…”How Much Time”,…is left?...

This is so crucial, and how much do we know, about what to do next; if anything at all?... We shall never be, in this same position; and with the same access, to our Christ,…as we have, today. Everything’s Life and Death,…now. Each loss, makes it harder, for the rest of us, to survive; and it’s only natural, that we look at this subject matter, in this way. Be most serious with me, when you turn and say,…(“I WANT,…TO,…GO”),…and be with Jesus!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:59 pm

“HIS,…HEIGHTENED,…HEIGHTS!”….’

“You don’t approve!”,…you say. Regarding all that I write. You stand to lose more, than you have already lost; you may indeed, reason. Don’t be silly, and listen to yourself, if only, this once. None, of what currently surrounds you,…we get to keep. You do realize this,…right?...

I want you to come, not only to your senses; but, to the whole,…of our responsibility. You’re so crucial, to the front-line work, of our Creator; that we can’t risk, losing you, and leaving you,…behind. I believe, that you will be protected, until the return, of our Jesus!...

Please, don’t be closed, to this topic, until we get a chance, to talk this through. And be careful, of your words, toward me; I Love You, as He,…Loves us!.... You suddenly freeze, as your smile, shifted. Your attention, I now have. Yes, my dear reader and friend; it’s about Love!....

Not, yours or mine; but,…His, for us. Unmatched, infinite, boundless and with no end, to His Sights. Can you and I, learn to Love one another, like this?... I pray,…so!... With the remainder, of our lives; we will but, barely begin, to scratch the surface,…of this understanding!...

For you see, dear ones; His thoughts, are not our thoughts. And, as sure as the Heavens, are above this blessed Earth; so, is His Understandings, Higher than ours. I pray,…”That together, we learn to boost, one another up; until we can reach,…(“HIS,…HEIGHTENED,…HEIGHTS!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:26 pm

“SPEAK,…YOUR,…SENTENCES!”…

We all, have lost somebody, at some point, in our lives; if not yet, you certainly will,…someday. Where, can you run to?... Who, or what, could possibly passivate, your pain?... The Word of Almighty God, is your answer. It doesn’t take long, to learn the Truth; and the beginning, is always a good place, to start. It is all there, written within the pages, of our Holy Scriptures. Dare, to test the atmosphere, outside your know box of burdens!...

You can continue to bluff your way around others; and as they check on you, you will appear to be, in complete control. But, who are you really,…fooling?... We all, can continue to come up, with some really good reasons, why,…”I don’t, have to change!”…. There is one, most certain fact, in Life’s cycle; this being, the factual existence of, constant change. Some, choose to embrace it; while still others, turn a blind eye, to it. The latter, tend to get left behind; only later, to find themselves playing the,…”Hurry-up and catch-up”,…games!....

Unless you’re prepared for making changes, and for the better, not the worse; count on being left behind; in the things of God Almighty. You,…”Feel, out of touch, with all of this!”,…but, you want to,…”Find out, what happens!”,…you may be saying. Then, key into the Word of God; research and investigate. Sit with smaller groups, whose only focus, is to teach you; without all the other, needless,…”Hoop-Lah!”.

The Holy Spirit, shall feed all, according to each person’s own level of hunger; in regards to receiving Spiritual Food. Prayerfully, petition our Heavenly Father, through Jesus, (His Son),…and you shall receive your due portion. Find your Faith, in our Father’s Findings. Read this One Book, and be surprised, at the nature of its news. Find yourself included, within its pages. Between the lines, you will see, your name. Please, join me,…along with countless others; over here, on the right-side of this Gulf. And, thank you, for making me feel, welcomed, in your own space!....

It is here, I answer His Call,…to serve. Your cooperation, in not being silent,…is needed. I hear, my Lord,…calling you, now!... Will you answer?... We are the Peace-Keepers. You, won’t find any routine, here. Each one of us, is unique; with one common denominator,…Jesus Christ,…first and foremost, in our lives. As I keep studying, English words, new to me; I have found, my current favorite is,…”Serendipity!”….

That’s what you’ll find here; the opposite of routine. Funny,…I really don’t need, your permission, to write these passages; I’m just being polite, for your purposed,…perfection!.... Prepare for answering, my Father’s Questions. Rewards, and/or chastisement, are dependent upon, your words. Consider, and choose wisely; before you,…(“SPEAK,…YOUR,…SENTENCES!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:53 pm

“THIS,…WORD,…LOYALTY!”….

Christ Jesus, our High Priest, speaks to us, through His Word, by the Power of the Holy Spirit; He says,…”To fear not, for it is He, who fights, for us!”…. This Spiritual battle, is not ours,…but, His Father’s and His own. We are always prone to struggle, and we constantly are trying, to remove the trials, ourselves; we need to cease struggling, and learn to rest,…in Him. Cast all your cares, upon Jesus…(see 1st. Peter 5:7).

Know that, all things, work together for good, to them that Love our Lord; and to them, who are called, according to His purpose…(see Romans 8:28). Our battle, is usually in bringing our flesh, into subjection,…to our Lord; being willing to stand still, and see the Salvation,…of our Saviour. Now, this present instant, in our lives, is the time to believe God; He has His will, and He also has, a definite time,…to fulfill it. Believe Him, for His purposes and plans, for you!....

“Loyalty!”,…is a quality that, every believer, should possess; and if he or she, does not possess it,…that person should seek, with all their heart,…to obtain it, as quickly as possible. It is noticeable that Jesus, when fulfilling His God-ordained office of prophet and/or teacher,…often made use of natural, Earthly things and events,…to illustrate Spiritual, Heavenly Truths. Moreover, if we do not understand Earthly things, how then, shall we ever understand,…Heavenly Things?...

“Loyalty!”,…is the state or quality, of being devoted to duty, constancy, unchangeableness, firmness, faithfulness to a friend, lover, wife, husband, king, prince,…or other sovereign. It especially means, faithfulness and allegiance. It is not treacherous, or untrustworthy; it does not seek, to overthrow or undermine; neither does it stir-up, or foster strife, sedition, or discontent; but, it is true to itself, in every sense of,…(“THIS,…WORD,…LOYALTY!”)….

Jesus, is our friend; the best one, we have ever had; or can have. He proved it, by laying down His Life, for you; so that you, might be redeemed. It is to Him, that all believers, are espoused to become,…His Bride. He is our God-ordained Lord, and He is our King; hence, we are His subjects. So then, is it not evident, that devotion, loyalty, faithfulness and allegiance to Jesus,…are demanded of us?... If our hearts, are established with Grace, we shall not hesitate, to answer,…”Yes!”.

We have no continuing city, in this World; we walk as pilgrims and strangers, on Earth. We are not, of this World. Our city, has foundations, Eternal,…in the New Earth, to come; whose Maker and Builder is,…Almighty God. We belong under Grace, and are truly controlled by Grace; and are not, without law: but, in absolute subjection, to Christ Jesus. Hence, if Grace is truly working in us, our loyalty will be, in evidence. If anyone has not the Spirit of Christ, He or she, is none of His…(see Romans 8:9).

Living Faith, produces Divine Results!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:21 pm

“HEART,…TO,…HEART!”….
Forgive me. What can I say?... You are absolutely right; I have been a bit insensitive. I haven’t been giving a second thought, to your worry; that I might misinterpret, your feelings. The Truth is, if there was one thing that keeps nudging, at the back of my mind, in this whole decision; it is that, I am going to miss you. I don’t know, how else to express this; because I don’t want to be misunderstood,…either!....

I don’t know, why we feel, we have to tip-toe around these issues, especially now. We don’t know each other, well enough, to be thinking about anything other than, a friendship; but, that’s okay, with me,…for starters; with such a short-time left, anyways. We have become, such good friends, so quickly that, who knows; maybe, I feared something deeper, would develop,…just as quickly. I pray,…”That we be able, to simply let our bond of friendship, grow and prosper; assuming, nothing else, will come of it. What I especially appreciate, about you, is how much you Love Jesus!”…

It seems everything you do; how nice you are to people in general, what a servant attitude you always uphold, your cheerfulness: well, that is very clear evidence, of the work of Christ, in you. You are an example to me, and to anyone else, who pays attention. It’s almost certain, we won’t see each other, until the Millenial Kingdom, comes. I dare not ever leave you, without so much as this,…(“HEART,…TO,…HEART”),…talk!...

Would you let me write you, every now and then?... We’ll both be busy, but I’d like that,…if you would. Speaking of busy, I recognize that by taking so long, to deal with this; you may be so close, to the time, when our real Labor-Intensive duties, kick-in; that you’ll barely have time, to read this: let alone, respond to it. It’s kind of lonely here, to no surprise; not hearing from you. So, if I find myself doing nothing, but waiting for you, in between my passages; I’ll make sure, you get this one; saving you the time, of having to keyboard,…your response!....

Anyway, because of who you are, I look forward to furthering our friendship. Nobody said, I had the nerve, or the ability. Jesus, however,…brings everything I need,…to this, “Table of Contents”. He over-shadows it; delicately framing the foundation of these messages. With His Powerful scope, we can see His Face, targeting our past; as we,…”Continue our Course!”….

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:00 pm

“YOU’LL,…FIGURE IT,…OUT!”….

Have you, any idea of what to expect, at the very end?... As a true professional, I have always thrived, on the schedule, the predictability,…of my days. But, on this mission, I have had to adapt, at a moment’s notice; depending upon how my Saviour,…leads!....

It’s our job, to stretch the personnel, to fit this task. One responsibility, I carved-out, for myself is,…picking you up; once, everyone else is,…safe. I insist, on being among the last, off this ship: although, I don’t know, until the last minute, where to find you. The flight to Peace, is underway. Once, I am satisfied that you are safe, I will be able, to sit idle.

My way of thinking, may fool a stranger, into expressing that, I am less than bright. My thoughts, are not,…everyone else’s. May I encourage you, to clone me; via,…the Internet?... You know, recruit other people, like you and me. There are lots of young minds, who are feeling left-out, of this action. Teach them, what we do,…and get them, to do the same; in their areas and regions.

This concept, will ignite, like a gas-lit fire. I am virtually, working myself, out of a job. We are, Jack-of-all-Trades, and Masters,…of none. There’s a mother lode, of treasures, to be had. Have you, read it?... The most Powerful words you can find, are in our Bible. Have your restlessness cease, by researching it, yourself.

Don’t just take my word, for everything. Want, any help?... Just call, on Jesus!... Together,…(“YOU’LL,…FIGURE IT,…OUT!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:43 pm

“THE,…NEEDLE’S,…EYE!”….
Today, I share with you, of how I marvel at Jesus’ Words; and of how, though He is the Son of our Living God, who came into this World, and took upon Himself, the form of a servant; the most lowly, condescending place that anyone could fill,…He spoke with Authority, and not like the scribes. We today, speak, with our own thoughts; whereas Jesus speaks, with the thoughts of, His Heavenly Father!....

He grips the hearts, of the hearers, with wonder. When He speaks, the Living Word of Faith, the dead are made,…alive!.... Many, witness the miraculous, and super-natural Powers, of our Jesus, the Christ; but, only a few, really believe. If Satan, can persuade you that, Jesus,…is not the Son of God; but, simply the son of Mary, then,…you will never accept Him, as your Redeemer, and Saviour. You will continue to deny that, He died for your sins; and will begin to look upon Him as,…at best, a Great Prophet!....

Your unbelief, hinders my Lord, from working for you. He shows His Mighty Power, and Divine Authority, over deafness and dumbness. Can you hear, what I am telling you; and do you,…understand?... He has Authority, over all evil; even over Death. He is the Resurrection, and the Life. He is Wisdom, personified; and imparts that wisdom, to His followers. He gives Spiritual sight, and good taste, to those who believe. His Life, quickens, my entire being!....

Only those, who are children of the One True God, by Faith in His Son,…Jesus Christ; have Eternal Life. We, inherit everything, by adoption; from our Creator. Oh, how hard it is for them, that trust in riches, to enter into the Kingdom of God Almighty!.... There is a main gate, by which travelers entered Jerusalem, with their camels loaded, with packs; very true, long ago, before our time. At six o’clock (6 p.m.),…in the evenings, this gate was closed. But, there remained a much smaller gate, by the side; where pedestrians could enter after sundown.

This gate was called,…(“THE,…NEEDLE’S,…EYE!”). No camel, could pass thru this little gate, without first unloading its packs; then, this beast was made to squat down, on its knees, and drag itself on all fours, just barely making it through, this smaller entrance. Jesus shows us that, it is as hard, for a rich person, (especially those, whose wealth is acquired, thru ill-gotten gains),…to enter His Father’s Kingdom; as for any loaded camel, to enter this small gate.

No one, can be Saved, by his or her own strength, or wisdom,…or good-works. By His Spirit, He convicts us, of our sins; until we are made to feel, poor and needy. Only then, can He lead us, thru,…”The Eye,…of,…The Needle”,…Saving you, and making you,…an heir,…in His Father’s Kingdom….
Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:31 pm

“PATH,…OF,…KNOWLEDGE!”….

When my Jesus returns, He will drive-out the false shepherds, and set-up,…Holy Ones…(see Ezekiel 34). The sins of this whole World, are looming up, before Him. As He enters this garden, He confronts them, and knows that, He must bear them, in His own body. He was made,…”Sin”,…for us; and was counted as a transgressor. He could not have borne this load, were it not, for His Heavenly Father; who comforted and strengthened Him,….enabling our Jesus, to say,…”Yes”,…to His Father’s Perfect will. Much the same, as the Holy Spirit, is there for us; 24/7,…comforting, teaching, leading our quest: in lieu of the absence of Christ,…”De-facto”,…presently. Jesus, was resurrected; and our justification from sin, depends upon this fact. Almighty God, has not dealt with us, according to our sins; but, has extended to us, His Great Mercy. Simply because, He knows our frame, and remembers that we are,…but dust…(see Psalm 103:10-14).

Our Heavenly Father has, in no wise,…”excused”,…the sins of mankind; for, He has laid them all, upon Christ. And, has chosen to deal with our frailty; purely on the basis, of His Mercy and Grace. Learn the way of Victory, as we walk through this great wilderness; meaning, our Spiritual experiences, over the flesh. Just as our Apostle Paul describes in,…(Romans 7). He knows, how to reduce us, to nothingness; that we too, might learn by experience, the victorious life, of Jesus,…the Anointed One, of the Father. He knows, the secrets of our hearts!....(see Psalm 44:21).

Our Maker, through His Son, will deliver the godly, out of temptations; and will reserve the unjust, unto the day of Judgment,…to be punished…(see 2nd. Peter 2:9). He knows, the way,…I take. When He has tried me, I shall come forth, as gold…(see Job 23:10). This very knowledge, paves the way for displaying the fullness of His Grace, in our lives. My Lord, is good, and a strong hold, in the day of trouble; and He knows those, who trust in Him…(see Nahum Chapt. 1:7).

Jesus, knows that heart of Faith; which will trust His knowledge, for their lives, and allow Him to make decisions, for us,…accordingly. His knowledge of us, must be the determining factor, in choosing our own,…(“PATH,…OF,…KNOWLEDGE”),…today!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:05 pm

“PURCHASED,…POSSESSION!”….

Are you battle tested; and can you feel the finish line, approaching?... What I have begun, is still motivated, by Divine Love. I find myself, contemplating not only my rewards; but, that of all others, who will also Love, my Lord’s appearance…(see 2nd. Timothy 4:8). Could we become, like-minded and co-laborers, just like our Apostle Paul and Timothy?... I pray, so!....

Can we together, spend time sowing, developing and nurturing this Gospel of Grace; into the peoples, as well as, into our hearts?... Again, I pray that,…”This, can be so!”…. I pour all my fears and anxiety, into this passage; as I send it to you. It is very possible, that we shall never see each other, in this Life; it sure looks that way, to me. But, my Hope, is for us to gather, at my Lord’s Sheep-fold; I shall surely see you, in there, and in the here-after!....

Dearly beloved, I am mindful of your anguish, and of your tears. Yes, I know it’s getting hard, out there; that’s why I come to you, in this reachable fashion. We, together, are going to need to,…”Stir-up, the Gift of Almighty God!”….(see 1st. Timothy 1:6). The corruption of the Truth, has taken root, and it’s spreading fast. This, puts us at,…ground zero. And, if you didn’t know this already, you will,…by the end of this passage.

I,…do not possess, any new doctrine or teaching. I have, only His Word, with me; and will spend it, to put you in remembrance, of your Redeemer. Our Jesus, is heart-broken, when He witnesses the state, of your affairs. I want you, to continue my example; to teach others, and to partake in the fruits, and the afflictions. But, if for no one else; than do it, for yourself…(see 1st. Timothy 1:8;…2:2,6). We are no different. It is Christ in you, the Hope of Glory; and it was always meant to be,…a,…“Personal Race”…(see Colossians 1:27;…1st. Corinthians 9:24).

So, I remind you, of our Faith, and of your gifts. Almighty God, has not given us, the Spirit of fear. All, who will live godly, in Christ Jesus, shall suffer persecution. So, be careful who you label, as being godly. Those requirements, were handed to our Apostle Paul, by none other than our Lord,…Jesus Christ, Himself…(see Galatians 1:12).

Discover the Promise, which is our inheritance. You are His redeemed, and,…(“PURCHASED,…POSSESSION!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...