Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:51 pm

“SETTLED,…AT THE,…CROSS!”….

My Lord and His Truths, always come first. Do you know, anyone else, who is saying and living, in this fashion,…also?.... Almighty God, through His Son, still today, has living and breathing examples, who stand for the Truth, and have His Divine Love, on display,…with One Sole motivation: that Christ Jesus, might be Glorified, and His work of Redemption,…magnified.

I pray,…”That you be able to find, your wise discretion, through our Heavenly Father’s Grace!”…. Can you moderate, control, chasten and correct your character?... With Jesus’ example, we can all correct, our out-going actions and words. Our Creator made us, with the ability to make choices; and hearing His Truths, is just one of them. Hearing His Word continually, causes us to become, disciples; indeed. You shall know the Truth, and it shall make you,…free!...(see John 8:31,32).

True Peace-makers, show traits of Almighty God. Whereas Peace-breakers, are those of the Dark one. Please pray against sin; but, please,…don’t sin, against prayers. Everything depends upon the blood. How wonderful. Thank God, for the blood of the Lamb!... Learn, about the value of this precious blood,…of Jesus. Every step of the Way, from our Maker’s Throne, down to this sinful World,…is paved with the Love of the Father.

And, every step, of the Way back, from the Cross, to God’s Throne,…is sprinkled with, the precious blood of Jesus. This is so, not merely according to the estimations, or knowledge of mankind; but, according to the estimation and knowledge of our Living God. Atonement has been made, according to the knowledge and the demands of our One, True God. We are within the vail, as worshippers; and outside the camp, with Jesus; bearing His reproach!....

One position, is just as needful, as the other. The place of Faithful Testimony, and True Discipleship, is outside the camp,…with Jesus. We Glorify our Heavenly Father, for the priviledge of Worshipping His Son; in the beauty of Holiness. How wonderful, that our every need, is met. It has all been,…(“SETTLED,…AT THE,…CROSS!”).

This is why, we believers are at Peace with Almighty God; and have acquired, this Perfect Rest. I now know, that my God, has nothing against me; as my every need is met, in the Blood of Christ!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:36 pm

“GOD,…BLESS,…YOU!”….

When people in general, have a poor understanding, of the meaning of Jesus’ Death; His Father, (Who, is ours),…accepts the Faith, we exercise in His Son. For, Almighty God sees the blood, which His Son shed. He then, atones for our sins, and all that is against us, is put away,…forever. Therefore, we rejoice, in the Perfect Redemption, brought-out by Christ Jesus!....

Where His Precious Blood is applied, sin is barred-out. The heart which believes on Jesus’ Blood, is washed whiter than snow. Thank God, for the Eternal Victory, of the Cross. Although we can all grow in Christ together; some, are given fuller measures, of priestly energy; and in their teaching, are able to appropriate Jesus, more than others.

In these days, many have failed, in our midst. Once, they were with God; but, they have fallen by the way-side, and they are not with us,…today. Friends, we can only offer, what we ourselves, have appropriated. But, thru our prayers and intercessions, we make the atonement of Christ, effectual,…in their behalf. We bring those, who are weak and fettered by the enemy, to God Almighty; who delivers them; only, in the Name of Jesus!....

Please pray, for God’s dear people. Many, are bound, today. Many, are blinded, by this Evil-one. I pray,…”That we will see them, come-back!”… May His blessings, rest upon you. I thank my Maker, for the pleasure and priviledge, of being here again; and enjoying the fellowship, of His Son’s Followers. I do not believe, there is another place, like this wonderful medium; we call the Internet!....

I have found the company, with whom I want to stay,…forever; that being you, my dear reader and friend. I expect to go on, with you, and be ready, to meet Jesus, when He returns. And, to share with you, my beloved, the Highest Glory; which is going to be, bestowed upon us,…the over-comers. As we partake of these wonderful emblems, this day; may we have a deeper insight, into the sufferings of our Saviour,…Jesus, the Christ. May we see, the Oneness of Jesus’ people, and may we be fully ready, for His return. (“GOD,…BLESS,…YOU!”)….Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:31 pm

“THESE,…THUNDEROUS,…TONES!”….

We, the Bride of Christ, have availed ourselves, of the opportunity, to eat of the fruit of this Tree, (meaning Jesus Christ). I pray,…”That you do not fail, in making use of this same priviledge; given to you, resulting in Eternal gains, regarding your Spiritual inheritance!”….

O’ Lord,…”Set me, as a seal upon Thine Heart; and as one, in Your Arms. For Your Love, is stronger than Death; as jealousy is cruel, like the Grave. The coals thereof, have a most vehement flame!”…. At last, I realize the value of Your Love; although not always, do I give You, the Love,…You deserve. Now, I see my loss.

Although another has won the place, which I desire; yet, I want to be remembered, by You. The unbeliever’s disappointment, will be realized, when the first Trumpet sounds; and the overcomers respond, to their summons. It will be, as it was, when Almighty God, spoke from Heaven; and His Son Jesus,…
understood,…(“THESE,…THUNDEROUS,…TONES”),…spoken.

No doubt, all believers will hear the super-natural sound, of this Trumpet; but, I fear, not all,…will understand this, nor respond at that time. Many waters, cannot quench Love; neither can floods, drown it. If a man or woman, would give all the substance of their house, in exchange for Love; they would utterly be left,…in ruins.

Many, consider service, as preeminent. At the supper, which was made for Jesus; Martha served…(see John 12:1-3). This is a picture of the saints in Glory; and in their respective places. Mary, the other sister, represents, the Bride, who will worship her Lord, and the whole…”House, will be filled, with the odor of her ointment”. Martha represents the saints, who are satisfied with serving our Lord; and know,…no closer relationship. Lazarus, represents the friends, who will be invited, to the wedding.

Martha, finds out eventually, that she cannot buy His Love, with anything; not even, with service. Jesus, gives His Love,..freely!,...to all those, who will accept it. Praise the Lord!... Many, are still observing shadows, though our Christ, has been offered,…”Once”,…for all. These, are farther away in fellowship, than any of the others; within this Heavenly Group.

They will occupy as, friends and guests,…at the wedding. I pray,…”That you reach the state of Spiritual Maturity, before our foretold translation,…into Eternity!”…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Wonderful Izzy, send me your mailing address, Pokey & I would like to send you a little something for your wonderful devotion to our Lord! God Bless!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:58 pm

“HIS,…STILL,…STANDS!”….

Who, of you,…is interested in the affairs, of the Kingdom of Christ’s Father, on Earth; at His return?... These chosen, shall have Authority under Jesus’ Rule, to govern all nations, with a Rod of Iron. This does not mean, that theirs, will be a harsh dictatorship; but, it will be a Rule of righteousness, with no tolerance of evil.

As keepers of His Vineyards, we shall render to Jesus, His dues; for the fruit thereof, will be plenty, as we will be sent out, to collect it. When my Lord returns, and is revealed from Heaven, there will be a Remnant, who will receive Him. Will you be, one of these?... I pray, so!....

He receives in us, the full fruits of Redemption. When we render to Christ, that which belongs to Him; you, yourself,…will be enriched. Show me, your abundance of Honor, and Praise; as you recognize and acknowledge Jesus, as your Promised Messiah. We shall dwell in His Gardens, as companions; hearkening to His Voice.

O’ Lord,…I pray that,…”You cause me, to hear it!”…. For, He shall betroth you, unto Him,…forever; in righteousness, in judgment, in loving-kindness, and in mercies. He will betroth you, even unto Himself, in faithfulness; and you shall know Him…(see Hosea 2:19-20). I pray that,…”The Holy Spirit, work in your hearts, to cause you, to read the Promises of Almighty God; concerning your restoration!”….

I know then, that your hearts will yearn, for the fulfillment of His Prophecies. The Tribulation, that will come upon many, will press them, out of measure; so, that these, will cry unto our Maker, in their distress. (“HIS WORD,…STILL,…STANDS!”).

If you should wake, some dreadful day; before His Throne, and hear Him say: “I am the Truth, you did not heed; You were so sure, you had no need; I am the Light, you did not see!”…. For you, there’s darkness,….in Eternity. You cannot say,…”I did not know!”; He plainly wrote, and told you so!....

And, though you would not read His Word; that Word,…(“STILL,…STANDS”),…thus saith the Lord!....

In concluding this passage, I shall say,…”I will lay down in Peace, and sleep tonight; knowing dear Lord, that it is You alone, who makes me dwell,…in safety!”….(Psalm 4:18).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:20 pm

"WHO,...IS,...THAT?"...

I pray that,..."The Mark of God Almighty, be sealed on you, as a True believer, in His Son, our Christ Jesus!".... Thousands of others, with despair on their faces, run from this scene; as they look upon each other's forehead, and cannot detect this seal: not even, with their supposed, Spiritual or so-called,..."Third Eye!"....

"Praise God!",...I whispered to you. As the enemy, breathes heavily and leans over; as if it’s their last ounce of strength; we, on the contrary,...have just begun to fight. These unbelievers, follow their Dark Potentate, who himself, has decreed martial law; and has even instituted a curfew, on their very own,...civilian population.

Violators, will be subject to arrest. Due to the severity, of the afflictions, which has befallen their personnel; these curfews are required. Only a skeleton crew, is available, to maintain order. With much fallacy, their leaders remind the citizens that, their wizards and sorcerers, have effected a relief, from the plagues imposed, by our Heavenly Father!....

And, that they, as a populace, should plan to celebrate this magical deliverance, with this evil-one; at daybreak. I personally request permission, to convey this question,...to you. "Is your wish, that, of accepting Christ Jesus; or have you already climbed into, the seat of,...Satan?"

("WHO,...IS,...THAT?"),....you asked, pointing. "The Heavenly Bodies!",...I responded. "No, the other?",...you continued. "I,...do not understand!",...you, insisted. "Who, is with them?",...you persisted; as I saw you glance, at Jesus,...and His Angels; meeting your gaze.

"I assume, you didn't know, about their return?",...I questioned. You began walking toward them, wearily; but, with my hand, on your arm. Others, began arriving at this site; and only the undecided, remained outside. I stepped-out, of this Kingdom, and held these Golden Gates,…opened, for you. Others, stayed a pace,…behind.

As you and I entered, we took our respective places. Thereafter, these Gates slammed shut, on the unknowns. We sat, as Jesus turned in His Seat, and introduced His Father, to you; welcoming us both,…to His Father’s Kingdom. You smiled and said,…”I’m sorry!”. You, in turn, introduced Jesus,…to a friend. And that friend said,…(“WHO,…IS,…THAT?”). And, well,…you know the rest. “Am, I,…dreaming?”,…you wondered. No, friend. Jesus, is Alive and well; He, is ever present, ready to restore and heal you. I pray that,…”You will accept Him,…today!”….

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:36 pm

“MOST,…AFFECTIONATELY,…YOURS!”….

Today,…I feel a surge of Life and energy; which makes me, sit-up straight. You, on the contrary, seem exhausted. I know that, you may have been up, all or most,…of last night. My Lord, has stood by you,…hasn’t He?... You confess, that you are famished, but, not for food; but rather, for the Word of His Father,…God Almighty!....

I pray,…”That you be fueled, as I have been; by the energy of the Holy Spirit, and by His Angels. To whom, our Heavenly Father, has given charge; even, over you!”…. There will be other times, when you can tell me, your own stories. But, for now, just read and relish,…mine.

“Lord, You know that,…I am grateful!”…. I just think, that I should continue to be courteous and kind; to all of my readers and friends; and to those, whom I have dared, to be more personal and intimate with; to these, I shall write to you,…on another occasion. I have always professed to have matured, and ripely so; at 52 years young, as a complete Man: both in the physical, fleshly aspect; as well as, in my Spiritual sense.

I have, my inner-circle, with whom I am most private; and you now know,…who, you are. Back to the topic, at hand. I today,…have more than enough reason, to Trust our Living God. We belong to Him; and only His Will, shall be done. We, are going to make it. I don’t need you,…to talk; I need you,…to listen. Secure yourselves Spiritually, and prepare for Jesus’,…incoming.

Rather than barking evasive maneuvers, I’d rather you, be more agile and vigilant; like the Eagle. Even, if you choose to elude His Truths; it will be only, a matter of time. Guard against being like others, who bury their faces, between their knees. Why, are you gripping your seat, so tightly?.... Your fingers, I noticed, have locked,…into position. Why, are you,…so fearful?... How is it, that you have, no Faith?...

Be of good cheer!.... Do not, be afraid. Turn slowly, and see Michael, (His Arch-Angel),…next to you. You see Him, this time,…don’t you?.... Praise God!.... Please pray for me; as I shall, for you and yours. Remember that, I am, and shall always remain,…(“MOST,…AFFECTIONATELY,…YOURS!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:59 pm

“BIBLE,…THUMPING,…BOZOS!”….

I am really sorry, in the event that, you have recently lost, a dear friend and/or family member. Please know, that they are truly, in a much better place today,…than you and I. Be happy, that your Creator, has lent you, this now lost,…Loved-one. They weren’t yours, to keep; just as, your very own Life today, is not yours,…to own. We don’t have the luxury of grieving, the way we used to. Too many people, counting on us.

By the same token; being cunning, (cautiously clever),…as serpents, yet gentle, as doves; means that, there’s no need, to be in the middle of everything. Get someplace, where you can observe your surroundings; without unduly drawing, more rapid fire, from your adversaries. From the outside, looking in; has always been, the best vantage point.

Have someone else, sit,…where you’re going to occupy; and then see, what you can observe, past this point-of-view. Anything, that would be a clue, toward your well-being,…keep!.... I pray that,…”You be able to, through God’s Grace; discover all the things, in your personal Life,…which were,…unintended!”. Notice, that I target the Internet, as my podium; my passages are always, relatively short. Just enough, to encourage you,…the believer. If you should ever desire, to print any of these; you will find that, all these passages, will fit onto one, printed page.

In today’s World, there’s not much time for,…”Lolly-Gagging”,…around. God knows, we have enough,…(“BIBLE,…THUMPING,…BOZOS”),…all mimicking each other; feeding their own vanity, and not the flocks. You will find, as you become an avid reader of mine; that some passages, are more instrumental, as well as, fundamentally sound. Whereas in others, I demonstrate diversity, and even display, my humorous side; with a little irony thrown-in, for good measure,…at times: just to spice things up,…a tad!....

God’s Word, by design, edifies; tactfully, develop your own style,…then, move-on to sharing Jesus’ message; about the Kingdom of God Almighty, (His Father),…soon, to come. Spiritually, it is at hand; as we speak. Physically, and/or,…”De-Facto”,…it shall manifest itself; as a,…”Thief-in-the-Night”,….in the not, too distant future.

At a place in time, of our Father’s own,…choosing. For, even the Son, does not know, neither the Day, or the Hour,…of His Appointed Return!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:52 pm

“US,…HIS,…STEWARDS!”….

Like all other qualities, that are of any value,…”Loyalty”,…is really proven, only when tested; for, it is more or less easy, to be loyal, where there is no strain,…on, “Loyalty”. This is illustrated by the fact that, when it was evident that Almighty God, was with Jesus, (His Son),…the multitudes followed Him; but, when it seemed that His Heavenly Father was against Him, and He was being condemned as a criminal,…His closest disciples, forsook Him and fled.

Therefore, whether one’s loyalty, is True or not, or whether it lacks stamina, backbone or power of endurance; it is truly manifested only, in times of crises,…or danger. The Kingdom of Heaven, in my opinion, is always and constantly, faced with a crisis; because Satan, (the avowed enemy, of Jesus Christ, and of all who put their Trust, in Him and call upon His Name),…is constantly seeking to over-throw, or nullify the work,…of the Only Begotten Son, and,…of our Living God!....

Even though, no reward were attached to it; for just the privilege of being loyal to Jesus,…is an Honor, of the Highest Degree; and only those, whom His Father counts worthy, have that blessed privilege. Heavenly rewards, are everlasting, to be enjoyed, for all Eternity. The marvel of marvels, is this. Although we could never merit, those wonderful and glorious rewards, ourselves; yet, if we set our hearts truly, on winning them, God will reveal to us, the Truth that, in the worthiness of Jesus, (His Son),…we may have them: for we are complete,…in Christ!....

And, although we could never win them, by our own efforts, or good works; Jesus will also be the Power, by which we conquer,…for, we can do all things, through Him: Who is our strength. I pray,…”That our One True God, through His Son, Jesus; produce within us, that irresistible urge, by which we shall prove, that we are truly loyal, to our Saviour; our Lord and King!”….

There is only One Power, that will produce True Loyalty, devotion and Faithfulness in us; and Almighty God, alone,…can give it, to us: for, that Power is,…”Love”. May our Heavenly Father, fill us, with Himself. Our Creator, has committed a most solemn obligation, to which He expects,…(“US,…HIS,…STEWARDS”),…to be True. Attached, is His Just and Sufficient Reward; if only, we would be Faithful,…to Him!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:57 pm

“ATTEMPTING,…TO PERSUADE,…YOU!”….

God is good. He has encouraged me, strengthened me, and empowered me; and now, I am ready. There is nothing like, resting in our Lord, (His Son),…Jesus!.... He shows me, only what I need to know, when I need to know it. I am a plan-your-work,…and,…work-your-plan,…kind of guy. But, this is neither my plan, nor my work; you understand?....

I neither have, nor need, any documentation. I am here, under the Authority of the Creator of Heaven, and Earth. Behold, the hand-written passages, of this,…His servant. I never claim, to be perfect; and I pray, very hard,…over these messages. For me, this a humbling privilege. I am not, above mistakes; nor, will I ever get cocky, about having this big,…”Internet”,…audience.

Never, will I start thinking, that I am too important, to get in God’s Way. He, can overcome, my blunders; He, is big enough. My Life, is not my own. If God wishes it, he may have it. But, as I have further responsibilities, including talking to those who ignore me,…Almighty God, through His Son,…will spare me.

I fear God,…I do not, fear any of you. There is no magic here; this is the judgment, of our Maker, which I speak. Many, have already decided against,…”Lucifer”; and have pledged themselves, to the One True God, and His Son,…Jesus Christ, our Messiah. Millions, of God’s chosen people, in my area alone, have chosen to believe in Jesus’ Word.

They would die, before they would take the Mark,…of this most miserable Satan. The recompense, for stubbornness, is solely, on your hands. The grievous sores, on you, the followers of this,…”Faithless One”,…shall be, the least of your troubles. Your only Hope, to avoid the next terrible plague, from Heaven itself, is to believe in my Master, (Who, is your).

You will know,…when you know. I can tell you this; it will be worse than, the one that has brought you and your unbelieving people, to this already,…all-time low point, in your lives. Recognize that, any advantages which you may indeed gain in this Life, is by God’s Hand. You know, the price. I reserve the right, to continue in,…(“ATTEMPTING,…TO PERSUADE,…YOU!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:03 pm

“THIS,…GREAT,…VINE!”….

To have Hope, is part of our mission, and the odds are, that it will prove to be something, worth waiting for. Even, if it is folly and all this, turns out to be nothing, but a game of hide-and-seek, in the dark; it has not been for,…naught. I keep peeking at my watch, and asking myself, if I am a fool. What, do I expect to find?... Am I, just satisfying, my curiosity?... My sense of freedom, often causes me to wonder, if perhaps these are too many; meaning, the responsibilities, which I am asked,…to bear!....

And yet, I need this kind of,…escape; one, with perhaps more danger, than I know. I have finally reached a corner, in my Life; where I have looked right, and to no avail; then to the left, which has caused me to stop, and look at myself. Could that be, my source of Light; that faint strip of a lighter shade, which seems to color the darkness; even four or five blocks, away?... Do I have, the time or energy, to see if I have been that far-off, in my calculations?...

Of course; what else, am I out here, for?... So, I then commenced walking forward, onto this straight and most narrow road,…toward Truth. From all over the area, other believers emerged from vehicles, and headed this way; awaiting instructions, and weaponry, (God’s Word),…for the stand against Lucifer, lord of the Dark. The people, all seemed riveted, as they were led, into this path. Others yet, reached this site, more frantically signaling, their Master’s Message!....

I past them, to push open, this Great Door. “Everybody in,…you’ve got to see this!”,…I hollered. “Doesn’t look anything, like I had imagined!”,…many exclaimed. Finding Jesus inside, this walled city, I heard Him, only say,…”Follow Me!”. One, close to me said,…”Call me, Michael”,…as He led the Way. “Aren’t you afraid, of people recognizing you?”,…an on-looker, asked. “No one’s looking, but my Lord!”,…I responded, to this commonner.

“So, I noticed!”,…he, concluded. Thousands, pounded outside,…behind. Michael, (The Brightest Angel),…led me, to an incline; as we then bent and charged up, to where a giant boulder, offered a flat surface, from where I,…could overlook, at the hundreds of thousands, there; inside the entrance, to this marvelous Kingdom. All, displaying White Robes, which had been washed in,…”The Blood of the Lamb!”…

As I awoke, from this vision; I came to realize the verity of these virtues, coming directly from,…(“THIS,…GREAT,…VINE”); I,…being part of its branches, and God Almighty, doing all the pruning!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:24 pm

“SEEN,…FAINTLY,…ONCE!”…

I represent, the One True God, and His Son Jesus,…the Anointed One!... If your experts, know so much; how is it that, they have been able to offer, no relief?... I am not here, to negotiate. I am here, to tell you, we are all,…at God’s Mercy; and there is nothing we can do, (unless you repent),…to ease our pains. This script, has already been written. Have you read it?...

What kind of a God, would Jehovah be, if He felt compelled to act, on your time-table?... Why is it, you seem to tremble with rage; staring and shaking your head, and speechless?... Your unbelieving ways, are about to detonate. Your voice, is too faint, as you consider pleading, with His Son,…our Prince. Recognize, that we are forced, to concede something; our will, needs to be, relinquished. Does this, make you nervous?...

Wait then, until you stand, facing the Great White Throne; we’ll talk about shaking events,…then. Your eyes dance, as if you hate, with your entire being,…what you have to admit. You must submit, to your Saviour, on this subject; of surrendering your will, unconditionally. Why do you lower your head, as if pushing against, an invisible Force?... I am prepared, to do what I have to do, to enable a lifting, of my plagues and curses. Aren’t you?...

Realize that, we are all,…under the Authority of God Almighty; the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; Maker of Heaven and Earth. Let us pray together, until we are satisfied, that under His Charge, we are safe; and our afflictions, have been lifted. I am not surprised, to see smoke rise, from your ears. This is a huge under-taking. Look-up,…Hopefully!.... Attempt to lay a hand, on this thought; and become one of His,…chosen.

His Judgment, will be raining down, soon enough. Let it be rewards, rather than chastisement, for you. Understand, never too quickly, as you thrust out your hand, toward His. Do not avoid, eye contact; as our days, are numbered. You nod, still looking away, saying,…”This, is not,…for me!”. Have your Spirit, designed, to bring Stars, into focus; on clear nights. The problem is, of course; that such designation, requires as much Light, as you can find.

In Jesus, my friend, is all the Brightness, you will ever need. Today, all you see, are the dark silhouettes, of a ravaged skyline; and no Light,…anywhere. Frustrated, you set your scopes, and refocus with the naked eye; trying to get a bead, on what you had,…(“SEEN,…FAINTLY,…ONCE!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:02 pm

“A SPECIAL,…PLACE!”….

Citizens,…hear me!... There may still be time, to choose to obey, the One True, and Living God. While Lucifer, this evil ruler, of this present World age, promises Peace; there is no Peace. While he promises, benevolence and prosperity,…just look at your World, today. Everyone who has preceded you, in worshiping him, now suffers with grievous physical and emotional sores. This is your lot, if you follow him…(see Rev. 16:1-2).

By now, you must know, that this World, has been divided. Satan, is the opponent, of Almighty God; and wishes only, your destruction,…regardless, of his lies. The God, who created you, loves you. His Son, (Jesus),…who died for your sins, will return to set-up, an Earthly Kingdom; and if you have not already rejected Him,…”One-time, too many”,…you may receive Him, now!....

We were all, born in sin, and separated from, our Heavenly Father. But, He is not willing, that any, should perish; but, that all should come, to repentance. Nothing we can do, will earn our Salvation; it is the Free Gift of our Maker, and not of works, lest anyone should boast. The only payment necessary, for our sins, was Jesus Christ’s Death,…on the Cross. His Death, has the Power, to cleanse all of us, of our sins…(see Ephesians 2:8-9).

To as many as, receive Him, to them,…He gives the right, to become children of His Heavenly Father; by adoption and by believing, on the Name of Jesus…(see John 1:12). How, do I receive Christ?,...you may be asking. Merely tell your Creator, that you realize now, more than ever, that indeed,…you are a sinner; and that you need, the saving Blood of His Son; to cleanse you. Accept this Free Gift of Salvation, believe that Jesus is risen,…and confess it so, with your mouth.

For many, it may already be,…too late. I urge you, to receive Him,…right now!... If you can keep-up your strength, while trying to stay atop everything now, you will endure. These passages, speak only of things,…not of this World. There will be little relief, from adversities; otherwise. But, the Global Community, will attempt to put their best face forward, on these issues; to no avail.

I pray that,…”You be One, among them,…not afflicted!”…. Without leaving your apartment or home,…pray to our Prince, and receive His Peace. The usual such maladies, are caused by acute staph infections; but, these God-induced afflictions, will not respond to conventional symptomatic treatments. This will be, no idle commitment, on your part. Realize, you could pay, even with your Life. Follow me in prayer, as we kneel, before our Living God. He has prepared,…(“A SPECIAL,…PLACE”),…of refuge,…just for you!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:48 pm

“ANOINT,…MY,…VOICE!”….

“I don’t want to risk, losing my aim; but, I need more incentive, to take this risk!”,…you uttered, to me. “Be alert, for others!”,…I always say. My words reverberate, inside me; but, you hear none, of them. I expected you, to turn away from me; but, you don’t. You said something, and I asked you,…to repeat it. You took me, by the shoulders, and turned me, to face you.

“I am worse, than ever before!”,…were your words, to me. Isolated by your unbelief, you are today, overcome with remorse. You have lost your Faith, in a place, that was supposed to be, your refuge; and now, you are most vulnerable. Loads of people, waiting to be led by you; now, disappointed and in complete despair. I then held you, and pulled your face, close to mine, and said,…”He, will Save us,…all”. Who?,…you asked. Jesus!,…of course.

He shall launch us, into the unknown. And, will return, to do the same,…with you. I try to form words, to express His Speech; but, I cannot speak them,…simply because, they are His, and His alone. Jesus, said something regarding His Father’s Kingdom; which has caused me, to step forward, without hesitation; ever since. With pleasure, let’s gather-up the rest. I wish, you would look; the same way,…in which I now, feel.

Despite my age, and my grief; I have the maturity and presence of mind, to carefully dole-out, this awful news, regarding those, who willfully rebuke and defy,…His Truths. Time, will be the best healer; although we have little of it,…left. Stare at yourself, in the mirror, and thank God Almighty; for His Plan,…regarding your restoration. My appearance in your Life, is not something, psychosomatic.

Return to your computer, and check your E-mail,…daily; don’t just idly wish, these events to be, a by-product of after-thoughts. There is no time, even to arrange for an official speaker, on this matter; let alone, anything you could tap into, besides the Word of God. Don’t be taken back, to discover yet another message, from me; but, I rather you, quickly assess all these passages. Teach yourself, how to compose; and send Jesus’ message out, to the masses.

Almost everyone, who is to come, is most likely,…already there, (At His Father’s Kingdom, inferred). Please, pray with me,…”Father, grant me the wisdom, to say what only You, want me to say; and, may these dear readers and friends, hear what only You,…want them, to hear. And God, please,…(ANOINT,…MY,…VOICE!)”.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:12 pm

“IT,…COST,…SOMETHING”…

My obligation, is also a most sacred, gracious and glorious privilege; to proclaim and spread abroad, the most wonderful and blessed message, that mankind ever heard. Namely, the Gospel of Christ Jesus; which is the Power of Almighty God, (His Father and yours),…unto Salvation: to everyone, that believeth…(see Romans 1:16).

It is a message, which this poor, old, sadly disillusioned, war-torn World of ours,…sorely needs. In fact, this is the only message, which will truly and completely solve, our many and diverse problems; and relieve our numerous perplexities. It is high time, that every True believer, be awakened, to the gravity of their responsibility; and to the debt we owe,…both to our Creator, and to mankind.

The greater part, of the Gospel, is purposed, to build-up believers; so, that we may obtain the inheritance, which God Almighty has provided for us. So, be Loyal, to your brethren in Christ; by daily exhorting each other, according to the Truth, of the Gospel. Above all things, have fervent Love, among yourselves; for Love, covers, a multitude of sins. Use hospitality, one to another, ungrudgently; as good stewards, of the manifold Grace of Almighty God!....(see 1st. Peter 4:8-10).

We believers, are all members,…one of another; and are associated in Christ. And so, we are joint sharers, in all the responsibilities, privileges, reproaches, honors, sufferings and rewards,…of this Gospel. But, who is the gospel for?... It is not, for the Jews only, nor for white people only, nor for the British and Americans only; but, it is for the Japanese, Chinese, Indians, Hindus, Italians, Russians, Germans, French and for everybody else: no matter, what their race, color, or creed,…may be.

Jesus, did not come, to destroy men’s lives; but, to Save sinners. (“IT,…COST,…SOMETHING”),…to be Loyal, in this day and age. Jesus, will give us, a Crown of Life; if we are Faithful, even unto Death. The Cross of Jesus Christ,…is my bridge to Salvation; over the fixed Gulf, between Eternity in Heaven with Christ,…versus Eternity in Hell,…without Him!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...