Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:35 pm

“TO THE,…MORE,…MATURE!”….

Perhaps, the time has come, to make your homes, into the hiding places,…for other believers,…around this planet. I am not saying, that it will be easy; but, I urge you, to take the initiative. Make, the hard decision. Disband, and disperse; before we are found-out: for, then,…we could lose everyone, at once. Surely, you all know, you have stayed idle, in one place,…long past, a reasonable hour?...

In reality, we have not been, about our Father’s Business,…very long. Nowhere, near as long,…as we have been, at our previous pleasures!.... Stand and stretch; as I need to leave this task, with you. God, will lead you. I intended, to seek your counsel; and now,…I am trying, to counsel,…you!.... Let me tell you, what our Creator, is impressing upon me; and see, if it makes, any sense to you. I know, it will jar the sensibilities, of many readers; and yet, I dare not, casually disregard it.

You see, because of all that has happened, in my life; I believe, there is ample evidence, of one part, of our Maker’s Nature, and Character. Clearly, this is a time of Judgment, even of Wrath. It would be easy, for any teacher; to illumine and drive home, the Truth of God’s Patience; His Judgment poured-out, on His enemies; His demands for Justice, and for the blood, of His prophets. But, I have come, to the conclusion that, all this goes,…without saying.

Yes, we are living our,…”Last Chance!”. Yes, everything has been telescoped into, these last years; and we are already, well into the culminating of His Word. God, will do, what He will do; but, let us all be jealous, to protect and preserve,…His reputation. Oh, I know, that He does not need me; nor, does He require, my assistance. I am humbled, to the depths of my Soul; that He has seen fit, to allow me, any role in ministering,…to you!....

Walk with me; as we dare not run,…ahead of Him,…without His counsel. Many, will see that, truly,…we are engaged; yet, I urge you, not to become a spectacle. I am not, unaware that, I have been bestowed, a great privilege. I relish the opportunity, to teach the babes, in this Faith; offering them, the milk, of the Word; and I also enjoy, breaking the bread, and carving the meat, of the deeper things: (“TO THE,…MORE,…MATURE!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:51 pm

“NOT,…JUST,…ONE!”….

I believe, that we need to motivate people, to help the rest of our World; from here, this Internet medium. We are not blind, to the prophecies; nor, to the mayhem, of this Evil-one. He will think, he can starve us out, by cutting our supply lines. He, will not know, or will not believe that,…Almighty God, shall feed us. But, we know, we are safe!...

What we must guard against, are his schemes; to lure the undecided, away from this Website: out, to where they are vulnerable, not only emotionally and psychologically; but, also physically. I am jealous, to keep them here, (including you),…and to persuade, all of my readers and friends. I really don’t understand, how anyone can remain undecided, still; it is beyond, my comprehension. But, God Almighty, foretold it.

Now,…my dream, for the Faithful here, is that they be useful; in the cause of aiding our brothers and sisters, around this globe. Our Apostle Peter, warns us, to be sober and vigilant; because our adversary, walks about, like a roaring lion: seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in this Faith; knowing that the same sufferings, are experienced by your brotherhood,…in this World.

This Dark One, will grow angrier, more determined, more vicious; and many will die, at his hand. What better, nobler task, could we,…the believers undertake; than to aid and equip the saints, (those set-apart ones),…in thwarting Anti-Christ?... I envision, thousands of technological experts; creating a network of resources, for believers: informing them, of safe havens and putting them, in touch, with each other.

We know, we will lose,…many; and yet, we should offer what we can, to keep the Gospel, going forth,…even now!.... This, has become, my new base, of operation. All I need, is right here; all I need,…is you!... I know, that our enemies, are sniffing around; and that, it is only a matter of time, before I am exposed. Exactly my point; time,…”What, are you,…doing with yours?”….

I follow Jesus, who so Masterfully equips me, to venture out. Moving around, is not a nuisance; and, the matter of record keeping and computers,…is not difficult. But, perhaps,…the safe-house, of our future, will be in a thousand places,…(“NOT,…JUST,…ONE!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:51 pm

“WITHOUT,…YOU!”….

Rock me, all night long. You’re sweet, as a Honey-Bee!... All that’s left, is our favorite song, the one, you danced to,…all night long. Sentimental fool, am I; to hear an old Love song, and want to cry. But, as a Honey-Bee stings, you are going to let my heart bleed. You use to bring sweet melodies, of a tender Love, that used to be!....

Now, it’s the same old song; but, with a different meaning, since you’ve been gone. Don’t you hear it now?... But, the melody, keeps haunting me. Reminding me, of how our Love, used to be. Oh, since you’ve been gone. Precious memories, every time I hear, our Favorite song. Dance, to the music. Your my Angel.

If I could, I’d give you the World. For, I have all that I need, in you. Oh, Angel,…dream your dreams; some dreams come True. You’re so strong; yet, tender too. Love like this, is somewhat strange; I feel so safe, when I am with you. When things get tough, I can always turn, to you. I Love, the way we touch; every time you’re near,…I Love the way, I feel…

Hold me close, hold me tight. Only you can make it feel,…so real. Flash-backs, of the times we’ve had; some make us glad, some make us sad. All I want to do, is keep-on Loving you; same old Love. Like a picture frame; ours, remains the same. All I want to do, is share my life, with you. Slowly, from beginning to end; 365 days a year, I want the same old Love affair!....

I can remember stories, when I was a child, which my mother told; but, she never said,…that, I someday, would meet you. I’m Loving life, in Paradise; filled with fairy-tales. Please come and share this reality, as it sets,… into view. Come and see me; don’t let me stand alone; out in the cold. My fantasy is now over; reality sets in, no longer living Paradise; no fairy-tales,…(“WITHOUT,…YOU!”)….

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:11 pm

“GREAT CLOUDS,…OF,…WITNESSES!”….

I know more, than you think, I know; but, we are only as good as, our slowest person. We need to hurry; yet, not expend all, of our energy. Our main objective, is to find nearness, with our Lord Jesus. He usually calls us, from one of the High Places, He occupies; for best reception. Have you tried, calling Him,…lately?...

What, if He’s trying to contact you?... Could you, risk it?... Try to see, what’s straight ahead, waiting only,…for you. Way ahead, of your main moments of misery,…lies my Master. I will cover you, if need be; but, try to get as High, as you can; without becoming a target, and insist on reaching His Heights. If you encounter the enemy, keep praying, till you see Jesus,…returning.

We looked at each other, in the cool dimness, of this gorge, and shook our heads, at the seemingly impossible. We moved-out, into the brighter, but fading Sun, before twilight; only to glance better, at our Hope. I am over-whelmed, with the feeling I am in your cross-hairs; although, I have felt the same way, years before, in weekend paintball games.

There is just something about knowing, that you are likely beneath your enemy, that makes me feel, I can be seen; without being able,…to see. As soon as, we reached a clearing, wide enough for us both, (meaning you and I),…we easily move-on, ahead. You were headed for the shadow of an outcropping rock, and I accelerated, to stay with you. We knelt there, panting, and you squinted across the high horizon,…behind us.

Two Angels, flew over; and almost immediately, we saw Jesus. “Who?”,…you questioned. Yes,…Jesus; in the air, and coming with,…(“GREAT CLOUDS,…OF,…WITNESSES”). I elbowed you, and we stared at Him, as He held-up an open palm, to us; demonstrating His old wounds, as we kept our eyes, fixed on this most certain of Saviours. Finally, I turned and looked, directly at you, and said,…”I’m guessing, you see,…what I’m seeing?”,…and,…”Are you,…coming?”…

Suddenly, you showed me, the back of your right hand; where the numbers,…”666”,…were tattooed. And, beckoned me, to leave,…without you. I hesitated, as I looked at you, one last time, and nodded; then, looked back-up, at My Lord, as you remained staring, at my ascend. I asked my Jesus, in your behalf; to please reconsider. His answer to me was,…(“Only, if you,…Repent!”)….

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:34 pm

“SITTING HERE,…READING,…THIS!”…

Let’s step it up,…people. Surrounded by a wide-eyed mix, of cross-cultural folks; I, like you,…still have many unanswered questions. Insist on asking them; as you direct them all, to our Christ Jesus,…first. Clearly, you are a True believer, but still pray silently; pleading with Almighty God, (His Father and yours),…for your inner-Peace!...

I pray that,…”You be able to figure-out a way, to cooperate and to contribute, to this,… Christ’s Cause!”…. Help other people, by telling them, the Truth. Be desperate, for a chance, to do this. We ought to be able, to manage our God-given duties, in time. Now, tell me your story,…won’t you?...

I,…in my past, had been used to, an affluent life-style. But, when I became a believer, in our Christ Jesus; little by little, I have been stripped-off; all, of my so-called friends, are gone!.... And now, there is just,…Jesus and me. Now, my interests are those, of tranquility; not becoming, over-confident. Though I still feel, the Hand of God, on my life; my Lord Jesus, is often, most strangely silent, about my blame. As I wait, for my due course; I realize only now, that no one else, can beat me,…as hard as, I have beaten,…myself!....

There is no Greater Pain, than that, which is self-inflicted. Have you ever felt, that your hide-out, connected to Christ, would easily be discovered?... In the dead of night, when the walls of your home, seem to close-in, on you; come,…and steal away, with me. Let’s connect, with other believing desperados. We shall then, hook-up, with clandestine members; to be supplied with much Spiritual food, and other necessities!....

From these brief, Spirit-filled meetings; grow tiny replicas, of former underground Churches: which had been so vibrant, in ancient days. Let us share together, what we each know; and pass these precious messages, back and forth. Stay-out, in the night,…for as long as you dare; keeping, to side and back streets,…if necessary. More than once, let us pray, that we wake-up, in our new Earth Age; with other, Loved Ones!....

Instead of being surprised, by manifestations of impatience and anger, I find you to be,…very unique. Maybe, it’s because of our shared Faith; maybe, because of the miracles, of this wonderful medium, (we call the Internet),…maybe, because of the novelty, of what you are all about. For all these reasons, and much, much more; we shall continue to display, cooperation and camaraderie. Considering that, we are uprooted, and targeted by this entire, Evil-World; please be convinced, that I Love you,…as my Lord,…Loves us!....

I’m trying to be friends,…here. You, intrigue me, that’s all. I’m in a position, to do you some good. My Lord Jesus, is intrigued, with your gifts and skills; which, you’re not using, as long as, you are,…(“SITTING HERE,….READING,…THIS!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:54 pm

“IN JUST,…OVER,…3 YEARS!”….

There was not a murmur, or a word of dissent, from all who read this. Could this be, the Jesus whom so many, have mentioned; commanding an audience, of tens of thousands, with the mere Power, of His Amplified Voice; and the Authority, of His message?....

I pray,…”That you be able, to make-out, His Words!”…. I realize that, I am the new guy on the block, in your life; but, is there anything here, worth protecting?... I notice that, the unbeliever’s efforts, are to concentrate only on, tearing-up the soil of Salvation; the very same, which we work so hard,…to smooth-out. Their temporary quarters, aren’t worth a nickel, either.

What say, we get back to where the real action is; and start sharing with some people, this Gospel message?... Let’s lead them, to safety; instead of lying here, waiting for an enemy, that might not show. The problem is; I tell myself often, that many have a hero’s complex. In contrast, I know that anything good, which happens in times such as these, is God’s doing,…and not ours!....

But, running-out of gas, before a mission is over, is not my idea, of what a leader, would or should,…do. A Holy Hush, fills my heart. Jesus, is the Only One, who could be Messiah. He also died, unlike anyone else, in history. He gave Himself willingly, as a sacrifice, and then proved Himself Worthy, when our Heavenly Father, raised Him,…from the Dead.

Even Skeptics and unbelievers, have called Jesus, the most influential person,…in our history. If this were not so, why is it then, that even till this date; we use His Name, for dating our days?....(ie. 2011 A.D.). And, of billions and billions of people, who have ever lived,…One stands, head and shoulders, above the rest, in terms of influence. More schools, colleges, hospitals, and orphanages, have been started, because of Him; than because of anyone else!....

More art was created, more music written, and more humanitarian acts performed; due to Him, and His influence, than anyone else,…ever!... Great International Encyclopedias, devote thousands of words, to describing Him; and His influence, on this World. Even our calendar, is based on His Birth. And, all this,…He accomplished, in a public ministry,(“IN JUST,…OVER,…3 YEARS!”)….

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:49 pm

“TOO SPECIFIC,…NOR,…UNEQUIVOCAL”…

Stop being such a smart-aleck, regarding this, your assignment. Your questions, all relate to finding a leak, in my Lord’s lyrics. You’ve already been informed. “But, I have my reservations!”,…you declare. “Indeed, all but the One, which will reserve your spot, in God’s Kingdom!”,…I answered. Looks like, a personal problem; the same, was with me.

If you had told me, that you were looking for Truth; I could have directed you, to our Holy Scriptures. You pretend, there are other issues; but, deep-down, I know that this is, your only One,…unsolved. In your future searches, try locating my Lord; rather than remain, in your present place of shambles. I’m so glad, you’re here. Everything you lack, is found in this One,…bound Book. You must be missing something, (we all are),…and even if it’s something, most complex; I know, you can solve it, with the help of others who believe, in this bound Book!....

You, can bet, your life on it. You don’t have to be up late, and this, shouldn’t take long. I’m just saying, maybe you want to call on Christ; so, he can do, whatever He has to do,…with you; while you’re, retrieving this information. “What, are you serious?”,…you asked. “As serious, as a heart-attack; simply because Jesus, has Promised!”,…I assured you. “Why?”,…you persisted. “You’ll have to ask Him, that!”,…I responded, and added,…”He’ll ask you, the same questions I would, and more; but, with One important difference. To Jesus,…you must answer!”,…I concluded.

Only with Him, I’ll answer. With you, I don’t have to. Otherwise, you’ll be suspected, of being guilty of wallowing, in your sins; which may very well hold, a sentencing of Death,…Eternally!.... Repentance, is the rule; forgiveness, follows. Conditions, He calls upon; commitment is necessary, on your part; to enter His Father’s Kingdom. He has already risked all, with High Hopes that you, in turn,…will relinquish your Free-Will…

You see, freely we have received; and freely, we are to give back. Even, your all. Once, Jesus sees that you surrender your Soul to Him, as your Saviour; then, just like Job,…a double portion, shall be allotted to you, as your recompense. First-born rights, by adoption, are yours; just like Jesus’ First-born rights, as the only Begotten Son,…are His!....

Our Heavenly Father, will make you, an adopted heir; with all its attributed inheritance. You shall be adopted, unto His Family, because of your Faith. Apply these Truths, to your personal and private life; thereafter, go public, with all of your knowledge, (which is His). Pray silently, as you learn to word, your questioning. Remember that, we could never be,…(“TOO SPECIFIC,…NOR,…UNEQUIVOCAL”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:13 pm

"FROM,...HIM,...ALONE!"....

There is neither a stage, nor special lighting. Jesus, merely stands on High Ground, at one end, and raises His Arms; looking over the over-flowing crowd,...below. Not long after dark, and still at an hour, before 2100 hours; I surveyed this packed fortress. The place, immediately fell silent, and it seemed,...all movement stopped.

I whispered to you,..."At least, record this!"... We can worry about enhancing fidelity,...later. The whole World, will want to hear this. I understand Jesus,...perfectly. "My friends!",...He began, in a Voice of Vigor and Authority; never fearing, and with High Volume. "I,...can guarantee your safety, here tonight; although your very presence, makes you an enemy and a threat, to the present ruler of this World. They may even target you, with a vengeance!",...were His words.

I stood and looked, to the far reaches of this fortress, and outside, below. No one seemed, to have to strain,...to hear. No one moved, or emitted a sound, except my Lord. So far, everyone seemed to need, His services. "I will keep my remarks, brief!",...Jesus said. "But, I will be asking you, to make a decision, that will change your destiny. If you agree with Me, I will ferry you out, to a place of Rest. If you do not, you may return to your homes, and face the gruesome choice, of following this Evil-man; who sits in your Temple, this very day; and proclaims himself,...god. He is the very same, who has defiled my Father's House, with murder and with the blood of swine; who installs his own throne, and the very image of himself,...in the Holy of Holies: and to you, withdraws his promises of,...Peace!",...Jesus concluded.

I must tell you sadly, that many will make that choice. They will choose sin, over Almighty God. They will choose pride, and selfishness, over the threat of Death. Some of you, have already rejected our Father's Gift, so many times, that your hearts,...have been hardened. And though, your risky sojourn, to this meeting, may indicate a change of mind, on your part; it is too late, for a change of heart.

Only my Father, through Christ,...knows!... To my readers and friends, because of who you are, and where you come from, I can stipulate, that we agree,…on many things. We believe, there is Only One True and Living God, (Jehovah, His Name),…Creator of our Universe and sustainer of life; that all good and perfect things, come,…(“FROM,…HIM,…ALONE!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:44 pm

“PLEDGING,…TO,…YOU!”….

Jesus of Nazareth, Son of our Living God, Saviour of this World, and Messiah; predicted that He would build His Church, and the gates of hell, would not prevail against it. Centuries after His public, unmerciful mocking, His persecution and martyrdom; billions, claim membership in His Church: making it by far, the largest in the World. And when He returns, as he said He would, to claim His Faithful; it will make the most profound impact on many, in this globe; more so, than mankind, has ever seen.

Our Messiah, was to be born in Bethlehem, to a virgin; to live a sinless life, to serve as God’s Spotless Lamb of Sacrifice, to give Himself willingly to die on a Cross, for the sins of this World, to Rise again Three (3) days later, and to sit, at the Right Hand of Almighty God, (His Father, and yours). Jesus, fulfilled these and many other prophecies, proving He is the Son of God.

Today, our Lord, calls to you, from down through the ages. He is the answer, to your condition. He offers, forgiveness, for your sins. He paid the penalty, for you. If you confess with your mouth, the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that, God Almighty raised Him, from the Dead,…you will be Saved!.... For, with the heart, one believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth, confession is made,…unto Salvation!....

Whoever believes on Him, will not be put to shame. For, there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord over all, is rich to all, who call upon Him. For, whoever calls, on the Name of Jesus,…shall be Saved!.... For years, skeptics have made fun, of the evangelist’s plea,…”Do you want, to be Saved,…today?”. And yet, this is what I ask you,…right now!....

Do not expect God, to be fooled. Be not, deceived. God, will not be mocked. Do not do this, simply to avoid a confrontation, with Anti-Christ. You need to be Saved, simply because, you cannot Save,…yourself!.... The cost is Great; but, the rewards are Greater. This may cost you, your freedom, your family,…even, your very head!...

You, may not survive, the journey to safety. But, you will spend Eternity, with our Living God; worshiping our Lord, (His Son),…Christ Jesus,…the Messiah. If you choose Christ, pray this prayer with me: Dear Father,…”I am a sinner, and separated from You. I believe Jesus, is the Anointed One; and that He died on the Cross, to pay for my sins. I believe He Rose again, the third (3rd) day; and that by receiving His Free Gift of Love, I will have the Power, to become your adopted son,( and/or ),…daughter; and because I believe, on His Name. Thank You, for hearing me, and Saving me; and I pledge, the rest of my life,…to You!”…. (“PLEDGING,…TO,…YOU!”)…

Your Friend,
Izzy!…

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:02 pm

“IT WILL,…ALL COME,…BACK!”….

You, stand all alone. Say, what’s wrong. Please, talk to Me, (says, my Lord). You’re so strong. What’s wrong,…wrong with you; why don’t you tell Me, so that I can help you?...

What are you going through?... I will make you feel that,…”Yes, you can!”,…just give Me, your space. Don’t avoid, My advice. We got, to talk about it; no doubt, about it. I like to listen, tell Me everything!...

The best, I can offer, is Love; yes, that’s True. Now, you can bet your bottom dollar. I hope that you think, I’m good enough; that, I’m Lord,…enough, for you. With your Love, I will walk thru Fire; and reach My Highest,…Ground!....

Bet, your bottom dollar, that I’m going to Love you. I can see it, in your eyes, that you want to be close; only to Me. Don’t walk-out My Door; don’t hurt Me,…anymore!...

Let’s make the best, of what we have. When you Love someone, and you’ve done, all that you can do; and when you set if Free, if it was True,…(“IT WILL,…ALL COME,…BACK”),…to you!...

For, we have all, been Saved,…just of this; despite the time and distance; when you Love someone,…(“IT WILL,…ALL COME,…BACK”),…to you. So, give and give again; for this will truly,…set you Free!....

You Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:23 pm

“MY,…HIGHER,…POWER!”….

I stand over you. Say the Word, and I’ll be there. Tell me, what you see; tell me, you believe in My Love, (says my Lord). You don’t understand, what I say; when you, every time, take My Breath away!...

Tell me, what you need. Tell me, you believe in my Love. I wonder about the longer World, around you. Say the Word. You walk away, like a song,…without Me. You could learn to pray; if only you would let Me,…near you!....

Tell me, how to live, without your Love. You are,…(“MY,…HIGHER,…POWER!”)….

Take me home, to Your religion,…overnight. I can feel, Your Power, becoming One,…with mine. Let me touch You; and teach me, how to see Your Vision,…with my eyes!...

Let me Love You. Turn the pages. Tell the story, that will help me face, another day. Say your graces, because I see Jesus,…on His Way. The World is spinning, but I have found,…my Way!....

I feel it coming. Let me hold You; take me back, to the secrets, of Your Mind. Can you feel the Power?... It’s the beginning, of the End. Hey,…His is,…(“MY,…HIGHER,…POWER!”)….

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:39 pm

“OLD WAYS,...NEW,...DISGUISES!"....

The basic thrust, of my belief, is that all of Life, is meaningless, useless, hollow, futile and vain; if it is not rightly related, to Almighty God. Only when based on the Living God, and His Word, is Life worthwhile!....

I further elaborate my theme, in saying that, whatever mankind undertakes, apart from his Maker, appears to be without benefit or purpose. Under the Heavens, as well as, under our Sun, this secular World of ours, presently, is very limited, as to what it can offer!...

Earth, remains forever. By contrast, mankind's Life, is fleeting. Many things seem to be new, simply because the past, is easily and quickly forgotten. The,...("OLD WAYS,...reappear in,...NEW DISGUISES")!...

Because of the unalterableness of events, our human efforts, are meaningless and hopeless; in relation to the scales of Eternity. Humanistic wisdom,...wisdom without our Creator, leads only to grief and sorrow!...

Mere pleasure, cannot give meaning or satisfaction. From first to last, I shall continually strive, to discover the good, and the worthwhile, using personal prayers and petitioning God, for godly wisdom!....

True pleasure, comes only, when we acknowledge and revere, this Living God. Remember always that, we are subject to times and changes, over which we have little or no control; now contrast this state, with God's Eternity and Sovereignty!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:27 pm

“TEST,…THE,…TRUTH!”….

Can we start, and rebuild from here; with a clean slate?... Have you, any idea, how I feel about you?... From both, inside and out.; I stand in this circle, holding hands with Christ, and all those, who have fallen asleep. Let’s get you in, on this. I am beckoning you, with a wave; as I have a feeling, that I’m going to be seeing more of you.

Get in here, with us. As we bow our heads; we should pray,…”I wish only that, I have a token, by which to remember your courage; you,…who has contributed so much, to Christ’s Cause,(which is ours). Let this be, our moment of remembrance; looking forward to the day, when we shall see; our dear Lord!...

To those, who are called, sanctified by Almighty God, and preserved in Jesus Christ: Mercy, Peace and Love,…be multiplied unto you. Beloved, building yourselves up, on your Most Holy Faith; praying in the Spirit, keeping yourselves in the Love of our Heavenly Father; looking for the Mercy of our Lord, (His Son),…Jesus Christ, unto Eternal Life!....

“Now, to Him, Who is able to keep you, from stumbling; and to present you faultless, before His Father’s Presence; be Glory, with exceeding Joy, to Jesus, our Saviour: Who alone, is Wise, Majestic, and has Dominion and Power; both now and forever,…Amen!”….

Answer your Lord, with conviction and earnestness. Have you tested, entirely Truthful?... I pray, so!... Do you weep, as you express your gratitude to Almighty God?... Or, do your words, sound skeptical and dismissive?... (“TEST,…THE,…TRUTH!”); while there is still,…time. You sound somewhat unconcerned, almost bored, answering quickly and matter-of-factly.

Are you clean; of heart and Spirit?... Are you ready, for the return of our Lord?... Remember, He comes as a Thief, in the night; there will be, no warning. It shall be a complete surprise, to us all. Will you welcome, this,…”Unexpected Warrior?”.

Your answers, are becoming more whiny and pensive. I’m assuming that, you are willing, just as a matter of procedure and principle; to submit, to my Lord’s Truth,…Test?... Just out of curiosity, why do you hesitate?... Is Jesus, our Risen Lord,…from the Dead?... I hope, you answered,…yes!....

Will you kneel, and kiss His Hand?... Regardless of the results, will you answer Truthfully,…until, the very end?... With your uncompromising devotion; with your Love, for Him: don’t dismiss Jesus. Plead for His Forgiveness, as we administer this Test of Truth; to each other.

Be brief and confident; when it’s your turn. Remember,…your name, is your word.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:53 pm

“STORMY,…WEATHER!”….

I closed my eyes, and I slipped-away. I woke-up, this morning; with more than a feeling. I see my Lord, walking away. The faces fade, as the years go by. More than just dreaming, I see Him,…walking away!....

So many people, have come and gone; as I walk alone, with this Autumn sky. It’s more than a feeling; when I hear that, I’m something, to somebody. I dream of a Lord, I used to know; I close my eyes, as He slips away!....

I’m happy and dreaming, although He’s walking away. Now, if you’re feeling kind of low, because of the hills, you’ve been climbing; know that, all I want, is to have my,…Peace of mind. I understand about indecision; but, I don’t care, If I get behind!....

All I want, is to have my,…Peace of mind. Taking up my Cross; I don’t have, any cares. Everybody’s got advice; but, that doesn’t mean much, to me. I’m much too strong, to let trouble Triumph, over my Truths. No, I can’t be wrong; as I’m traveling, this other road,…won’t you?...

Don’t look back now; living on this Road of Love. I see myself, in a brand new Way; the Sun, is shinning, this brand new day. Leaving the rest,…behind. It’s been so long, since I’ve felt this Way!....

What’s holding me down?... This Old Road, I can now see,…behind me. Don’t look back… Every time, you lead me on; makes me, want to shout. Take it day by day; but, take it,…all the Way. Take me, for a ride; somewhere, I can,…stay!....

Take a look around. Through the action; I’m going to ride. Going to get it,…right. Don’t need to hurry, just to get, from place to place. Living without You; don’t’ mean to say it, but I have never waited,…so long!....

Please, believe my heart, when I tell you. I don’t want to wake-up now. Lord, I Love you,…now!.... I’m going so crazy, for You. I’m hoping that, dreams come True, because Lord,…I’m living,…for You!....

Believe my heart, when I’m saying that, I’m waiting,…for You!.... All is forgiven, now I’m just living,…for You!.... Time to get together; let’s get through this,…(“STORMY,…WEATHER!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:19 pm

“TAKING,…A STEP,…CLOSER!”….

I,…have not run this far, since I was 15 years old; and a letter-man runner, in the 10th grade. No High-School, cross-country course, was this far. This is longer, than a marathon. Today, with my slow, but sure steps, I repeat in my mind,…”Lord, I’m Yours; Lord, I’m Yours!”…. If I am going to reach, my restoration; it will only be so, because my Maker,…wants me to.

This, is way past, my human capabilities. I read, every tidbit of information, found in our Bible; hoping for something, anything,…that can help me. Are you?... I can try, to find out, by simply asking you,…”What’s your thinking, on this?”…. If many are doing it, then the odds, are in our favor. If it’s only one other, (meaning you),…then, I have an idea!....

These others, who are not reading, are in more imminent danger; and, we have to prioritize. I’ll make it quick. If they are looking to us, to lead them, to our Lord Jesus; then we shall lead them,…to this One!.... What, sayest thou?... Can I count, on you?... Although, we two (2), are small potatoes, compared to Him; what we do, is paramount, and completely,…up to us.

There’s plenty to do; and many places, we can go. Let’s first, try to keep from, gasping or making unnecesary, and pompous noise; as together, we slowly bring our feet, back down on the ground. We shall then know, that we have dismounted; each, from our High-Horses: carefully brushing, all of our personal debris,…into a corner, and under this rug, we call,…Righteousness!...

Regulating our breathing, we will turn ourselves around; lace-up our boots, and,…cat-like,…move into position. We fight, to breathe deeply and slowly; preparing ourselves, to hold our breath,…and appear, altogether brave. Through His eyes, we are able to behold, all the World; as if they have collapsed, under their own corruption.

The incorrigible, are who we seek. We blink, several times, to moisten our eyes; hopefully, able to see clearly enough, peripherally: to know, when to act. Come, and partake, as we drink-in this, cool and fresh air. In the faint Light, of these exit signs ahead; and from an even,…”Brighter-Light”, down this Hall: I see Jesus, silhouetted before us; with both Hands, spread open,…(“TAKING,…A STEP,…CLOSER!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...