Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:03 pm

“WISHFUL,…THINKING!”….

Do, what you want to do; so much, in Life,…to see you through. Be what you want to be; so many ways, for you,…to win or lose. This is your Life. Round and round, we go. People come, and people go!....

Love,…makes the World, go round; the games we play,…of Lost and found. This is your Life, yes,…it is. I’ll see you there; dying, in your wisdom. Where do you go; tell me, where do you,…go?...

I see the Light, shining through your window; tell me, why don’t you see, why don’t you,…see?... Where do you turn; will your search, bring you Peace of mind?... I pray, so!...

Time, is your captive. You’re my Lord; the One, I’m living for. When I look into Your Eyes, they tell me,…Your Story. You have the vision, of what I am constantly,…thinking!...

You’re my Life, You’re my Love,…You’re my Lord. You’re the One,…I adore. You’re mine!.... What dreams, are made of; and constantly on my mind. Sail-on, down this Road; half-a-mile, or so. Maybe once or twice, I don’t mind, about the things You say,…dear Lord!....

I guess, I’ll just move along; as I’m looking for You, all of the time. Can’t say, I didn’t tell You,…so. If, I’m not Your cup of tea, I guess this all was just,…(“WISHFUL,…THINKING!”),…and tossing waves,…at sea!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 pm

“SHOW,…TIME!”….

Just trying, to make all the ends,…meet. Sleeping, many a nights, even in my car. Dancing in the streets of Miami. Living on Rock-n-Roll music; not worrying about the things,…I was missing!...

Just another Man, trying to make my ends,…meet. I practice, right on the streets; never making enough money. Love and Music, play it,…play it,…play it!.... I get up on this stage, called Life; never worrying about the things,…I was missing!...

Anticipating always, Love and Music. Knowing that everybody, is either doing or ordained. Knowing, and yet never, making enough money. Always on this Road, trying to make my ends,…meet. Tearing-up, all the bars; barely making enough,…to eat!....

Getting crazy, practicing on this stage,…called Life!.... Everybody anticipating; I was getting pretty good, at this game; as I got up, on this stage,…ready to play. Play it,…play it,…play it!...

Smoking big cigars; signing company contracts, with great expectations. Everybody’s waiting. The stage is set, and it’s five minutes to,…(“SHOW,…TIME!”)… Where, will you be?... And, what is your station?...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:42 pm

“LEADING,…YOU,…NOWHERE!”…

Do you know, the difference between Good and Evil?... I don’t mean this, to be a funny question?... Where, are you supposed to be; in the course, of your present position?... I cannot use you, until after your first encounter,…with Christ!....

Do you know, His Father?... He’s been trying to reach you; and to no avail. Now, you must simply wait; until He calls upon you,…again and again. You now appear, to casually be, shifting your Spiritual position; as you, at the same time, pull a corduroy cap, lowering it, over your eyes; and resting your foot, against a window,…at sidewalk level. As if, this time,…you’re really ready; for my Lord, (Jesus),…to pass by!...

Do you see, what I see?... Stick, with the Plan. Stop treating others, as if they were invisible; and enter into, this escalade. The shades were pulled, and it took a minute, to adjust, to this darkness; in which you dwelled. This place of yours, carried the stench, of stale alcohol; and an indifference, to plumbing. As you were greeting me, most apologetically; I immediately slipped-out, a back door, on the street side. You, shook your head, in despair. I rose, and said something quickly, in an unknown tongue!....

You looked at me, knowingly, in the eye; recognizing the Spirit’s sentence, upon your Soul. This, somehow satisfied you, and you sat. For, now you knew, that Forgiveness, was being offered; as you swept your hand, toward a row of liquor bottles,…behind you. Yes, now all,…was behind you. Smiling, you reached below the counter; and instinctively opened an old, dusty Bible; you once owned, from ancient days,…of old!....

You casually placed your hand, over its leather binding; as the shackles broke loose, from your long lies. A Man, in Bright Whites, behind this counter, kept His Eyes,…on you; even, when you were reaching, for His Rules. Now, He smiles, bringing into view,….His Golden Cup; from which you, eventually drank. Holding up, one finger, pointing up at Heaven,…He began teaching you; tales of Truth!....

Across the counter, were Angels,…filling this room; and not one of them,…was angry, with you. After a sip, from His Cup, you turned,…in your chair. From High on up, you could see clearly; that, now,…no longer was Life,…(“LEADING,…YOU,…NOWHERE!”)….

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:24 pm

“FURNACE,…OF,…AFFLICTION!”….

Who, will rally the believers, when the time comes?... We can’t stay, much longer. Our people, are pretty shaken. Let’s all, get together at daybreak. It’s time to pray, and load-up; we’re going to meet, our Lord, (Jesus). No pie, in the sky; no Sun,…nothing, in the distance. The World, will find out soon; that God Almighty, has once again, Triumphed over this Evil-one!...

How many, will not be consoled, from their still, wretched condition?... In contrast, we are safe; for, God is with us. There will be times, for rejoicing and for celebrating; and for praising our Living God. For now, continue reading this!.... The cries, of the despairing,…seem endless. I do not know, when our Maker, will lift this curtain of Fire; nor, when we,…will be able to see,….clear skies, again. I do not know, when or, if this World, will ever know that, we are indeed,…protected!...

For now, it is enough, that we,…know. When this Dark-one, and his counselors gather; they will see us, on whose minds, their lies,…have no power. Even, the hairs on our heads, our God,…has counted; as well, our garments,…He supplies. And, the stench, of these strangers, will not be upon us. They shall interpret all of this, in their own ways; my brothers and sisters. Per-chance, they will not allow, the rest of this World, to even know; that we have been cleansed, by the Blood of our Lamb!....

But, God Almighty, through His Son, (Jesus), will reveal Himself, in His own way; and in His own time,…as He always does. And, He has a Word, for you today,…friends. He says,…”Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tested you, in this,…(“FURNACE,…OF,…AFFLICTION!”),…for My own Name’s Sake; for My own Sake, I have done it. For, how should My Name, (Jehovah),…be profaned?... I will not give, My Glory, to another. Listen, to Me!.... You are My Beloved, My called ones; you, I have chosen. I am He, the first, and also,…the last. Indeed, My Hand, has laid the foundation of this Earth; and My Right Hand, has stretched-out,…even, the Heavens. And, when I call to them, they stand-up,…together!”….

So, Let’s assemble ourselves, and hear!... He alone, has declared these things. He Loves you, and shall do His pleasure,…on you. He, even our Creator; has spoken it. His Son, (Jesus),…your Redeemer, by title; the Anointed One, of the Father,…only He, shall lead you, by the Way, you should go. Oh, I pray that,…”You learn to heed, His commandments, (which are His Father’s). Only then, will your Peace, be like a river; and your righteousness,…like the waves, of the sea.

You shall not thirst, as He leads you,…”Through the Deserts!”….

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:00 pm

“WISH,…IT,…SO!”….

If I let you, make a run-for-it; where, would you go?.... Are you worried, I will find you out?... Look-up, instead; for, there is One, who sees it all: and right now, you are in,…His Sights!.... Why are you doing yourself,…in?... Won’t you give Him,…some thought?... Or, am I just, supposed to watch you,…die?...

Running, only puts-off, the inevitable. And, you have to admit,…Jesus, is more than, fairly recognizable. I don’t want to regret, that it would be, already too late,…for you. Take this step forward, to His Father; and do it,…Proudly!....

This, is the tragedy, of where we find ourselves; with no courage. Fear, of fear itself; with nothing but air, between you and His Son,(Jesus),…your Saviour. And, you,…like a reed in the wind; swaying back and forth,…undecided!....

You’d rather follow, every fad and fashion; than follow,…His Father’s Findings. You think, He doesn’t sneak a look, occasionally at you?... Don’t be foolish. Make your decision for Christ,…irreversible; and,…(“WISH,…IT,…SO”),…prayerfully!...

To the undecided, I say: “I don’t know, about you. I am not blind, nor deaf. I can see, what’s happening, in your Life. You see, you’ve yet to go; where I’ve been. And, if I had to say, right now,…how I feel; I would say that,…I don’t envy you!”….

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:38 pm

“MEET,…MY,…MASTER!”….

Are you wondering, what I know?... The rest of you, seem to be waiting for me, to make a move. Let’s just, sit awhile; before we mosey-out. Your persona, has always been, a front; although I must admit, many have believed you. Do I have to, come through you, to get to them?... You, being the center of this Universe, and all; you probably think, this passage, is about you,…don’t you?...

Well, partly, you’re right; and partly, you’re mistaken. It’s mostly about me, wanting you to,…(“MEET,…MY,…MASTER!”)… He is called,…Jesus!... Surely, in your sojourns, you must have come across someone, whose spoken of my Saviour?... Although your sarcasm, may have indeed saturated, His sentences; He still Loves you enough, to be your difference. He’s not at all, for you; if you are beyond, accepting Gifts,…for Free!...

Sometimes, I am led to think, that few people, would risk, frequenting your friendship. You sip your tea, as you glance at your watch; wondering, when I will finish, this festering. No one, has left,…since I started; and no one, has entered,…either. It’s just, you and I,…here. As it should also be, with you and Jesus,…there!...

From the inner-most part, of your person; and from your favorite chair, begin walking, toward His Father’s Front Door. At least, two (2), passersby, see you in your best finery; and they too, apparently choose, not to enter,…as well. Your own undecisiveness, has influenced those, nearest you. Standing aimlessly, you wandered out, looking for another entrance; one that could lead you back, to your Life of leisure!...

Could there be also, another entrance, to your heart?... Not around back, not through the alley; but, straight into your hurting heart?... I pray, so!... It is there, you need some cleaning,…done. But, it’s closed. In the middle, of all your mess; why?... I guess, you’re right; as usual. Since, everything and everybody, revolves around you; there’s no chance, you could be wrong.

Today, in closing, I only urge you; to bring your baggage, and your dirty laundry,…to my Lord Jesus. He shall lighten your load, as He clears the cobwebs, of your conscience. Jesus is Risen; so can you, from your rotten rituals. Stop, your masquerading, and come,…(“MEET,…MY,…MASTER!”)…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:26 pm

“THIS,…BRIGHTEST,…STAR!”…

Should we move?... Anywhere, but here!... We are suffering; only a few of us, are left. Those, above me, have always been a bother. I give them, my all; and so, they ask no questions. They, have their own secrets. Someday, when it serves them, they will turn me in. Step, into my place; we shall whisper to one another; and with our hand, over our heart, let us ask this World,…”Will anyone, ever believe?”….

I can stay, as long as you’d like; how, can I help you?... Your cry, I hear. I’m listening, most carefully. I shall pray, before our connection, is lost. Hearing enough, let me just encourage you. I can hardly believe, your disarray. Jesus, can only work, to your advantage. I’m gonna get you, some help,…here!....

Stop wondering, if your going to get, any support; I am sent, to you. These passages, are part of the answer, to your prayers. You, have a question?... Be in touch, with the Truth. Make sure, you search; and expect Truth. How, can I get you, to give me,…your Trust?... Discover, the secrets, of our Saviour’s sayings. Only He, is clean, as a whistle; and is expecting you. Your earnest, and desperate cries, are so quiet, I cannot make-out, the details!....

Speak-up!... Your cold, stiff, and Ravenous Ways, keep pressing-on. Your face, and head throbs; because you have gone, as far as, even tasting blood. You hear, soft foot-prints, behind you. Oh, if only your hands were free; you could further, my Father’s Findings!.... I pray that,…”You be able to, silently position yourself; your right arm, serving only His Son,…our Saviour!”….

You turn painfully, desperately seeking, this Spiritual Food. Your whole body and Soul, aching; in search of this, Living Water. You rubbed your cheek, against the soil; enough to push the blindfold, away from your eyes. Just enough, to sneak-a-peek. Sure enough, you see Angels present. All, with their High-Powered Weapons, (The Word of God),…in their laps!....

Strange,…maybe, you have been wrong,…all along?... Although many times, you had even figured-out, the hierarchy, of this crew. The Big Man, was Michael; and you also knew,…Gabriel, the other leader. They talked a lot, to you; but, it was the other One,…(“THE BRIGHTEST,…STAR!!”),…present, Who seemed to hold, all the cards.

Even, the keys, to Heaven and Earth; were dangling, at His Waist. Yet, unless He was unusually cunning, (cautiously clever),…and was trying to fake you,…into trying something new; He became, the Only One Who, now sleeps,…just a few feet, from you,…His Prisoner!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:14 pm

“NONE,…AT,…LAST!”….

We,…are people of Faith; and we know, you are too. We,…must also be, people of Action!.... We know the odds, and we accept them. You, can only tell me, of things you over-hear; whereas my Lord, (Jesus),…foretells my entire future. Also, He’s known me, from the very beginning. You, ask for more details, than seem appropriate. In contrast, my Lord shall answer, all your doubts; if only, you turn, to Him,…in time!...

Don’t try to fashion a story, to delay your duty; in your present state, you won’t be able, to keep it straight. You might risk, letting something slip, that might be True,…about you. I,…have decided to live, as I do; simply because, I know His Plan,…Perfectly. He lays it out, not far from me, and in plain sight; for, even you,…to see. I pray that,…”You become desperate, to search for your Saviour; to find-out, what happens, to your destiny; and please know that, I don’t want, the Spirit of Stupor, to ever possess you!”…

And so, we wait; we have to. I have no way of knowing, when you will tire, of waiting, for my Lord’s return; I do know, when He comes, all knees will bow,…including yours. Although, I cannot see Him; I know, where He is. I will take you, to see and meet my Jesus. From topography maps, we will plot a way, to get to Him; from the fields, rather than the roads. We will do it, in plain daylight hours; for all, to see!....

Slowly making our way, from tiny trails, through thick woods; to the open, rocky plains. We shall walk, ahead of others, wearing our Bright Whites; so that we can be seen and heard. We shall get, as close as,…we dare. I know, where He is; I shall take you,…there. As we crawl, over a rise, where I think He will come, into view; we shall see everything, as it should be. His Glorious Presence, pronounced by His Father; as He sits, Exalted; at the Right Hand, of our Creator!....

I would not have thought, of our coming by this hard terrain; especially this far. We were almost upon Him, when we finally, saw His Truths; they were simple, and plain as daylight,…we now, could see. Maybe we were foolish; but, also very proud, to be shining our new Lights, out to sea. For you see, where we have arrived, darkness, is no more. No more struggles, to be understood. No more quivering, at old memories; which only, broke us down!....

All three of us,…you, me, and Jesus; we managed!.... We had to work, to pull ourselves, from under our past; but, there was no sign of our adversary; no,…(“NONE,…AT,…LAST!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:59 pm

“TRUEST,…TRUMP,…CARD!”….

I urge you to, study my face, for any signs of weakness. I have a goal, slowly forming in my mind. I want to stay alert, to be aware of your every shade, in meaning; your varied colors, opinions, traces and hints. Yes, even aware, of every nuance. I want to know, when you finally lose patience, and realize you are a hopeless,…lost cause; without my Lord, (Jesus), in your Life!...

Because, when you have finally had enough; and your end has come,…I want to be sure, to take one or two of you, with me,…into Eternity!... I know that, for many, if they don’t change their ways; they won’t be going, where we believers,…are headed. But, then again, they may very well, get to their destination, sooner than they think. How can anyone remain, an unbeliever in these days, is truly, beyond me. Meanwhile, I shall continue cyber-teaching, around this World!...

My way, has been paved; by God’s Grace. My buttons, don’t shine; it’s not like, I’m on display, trying to impress. Remember, this isn’t about any of us, individually; it’s all about,…Jesus!... I hope that you can appreciate the fact that, I am sensitive enough; to leave you, to your very own,…thoughts. You’re okay, with my doing this,…right?...

Makes, perfect sense; if you were to get Saved, this would be, as good a time, as any. Right here, right now; here, in this place, within these words, (which are His, not mine). You know that, your existence Eternally, is completely dependent upon your ability to believe. Bored, you’re not; and I know, you will play your,…(“TRUEST,…TRUMP,…CARD!”); when you come to consider,…Christ’s Cause!....

You want the stairs, there behind you; and start ascending, to His Heights. Your assignment, is to tell the people; or they will wait, all day,…with no,…one thought, of a Sign. Give this, your personal touch. I’ll let you borrow, my formatted approach; but, only if you promise, to add-on, to it. Jesus, is the One, you are here,…to see. Could you tell Him, that you Love Him,…Dearly?... I pray, so!...

The stairs, lead to a marbled room, with many Bright Lights,…working. Find your role,…there. Read the name badges, of all who you encounter; and know that your Senior Commander,…is Christ!.... Got it?... I pointed, to a glassed-in office, in a corner of the first floor; where Jesus, sat at His Desk. Most, of the other desks, were occupied by, these illuminated saints. Jesus smiled, expectantly. You looked startled, as your Spirit, began to rise; with no time, even to protest,…you took your position,…most proudly!...

Acknowledging your underlining work, through all of your lies; my Lord welcomed you, with His Embrace!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:26 pm

“UNKNOWN,…AND,…SUSPICIOUS!”…

Something, doesn’t make much sense; as you continue to fidget, at your desk. Pretending to work, you realize that, you are unable to concentrate. You’re supposed to be coordinating, all that concerns you, about our Christ; and sharing your knowledge, with the neediest,…nearby. Have you devised a way, to make it appear, that your instructions, are logical and complete,…even, efficient?... I pray, so!....

You expect to receive a commendation, for your work; yet, all you create, are glitches: in what would otherwise be, an introduction, to Jesus’ insights; for all, who are willing to listen, to your lyrics. You rather languish, for days, in remote locations; then, deliver all together, the wrong message, to your assigned places. Somehow, you always seem to manage, covering your tracks; and avoiding, having the problems,…traced back, to you!...

Something, is nagging, at the back, of your mind….now. How is it, I know, your True Colors?.... Something, doesn’t make sense. Is there, perhaps, a leak in your system,…of operation?... You’ve been discovered, and don’t like it, one bit. You considered feigning illness, and taking a few days off; but, you can’t risk, bringing any more attention, to yourself: than, you have already,…managed. Meanwhile, I’m riffling through stacks of E-mail messages, and written reports, from believers,…all over this Blessed World, of ours.

Do you even detect, any type of challenge,…here?... I’m not implying, that you are insensitive; simply that, you seem indifferent. Choose to be Bright, and Smart; choose,…Christ!.... Believe me, when I tell you; this shall give you, all the advantage, you’ll ever need. Who knows, what’s going to unfold?... And, why are you, still waiting; to make-up, your mind?... I will pray, for you,…constantly. Think, you’ll survive?... I pray, so!...

No, I don’t know it all. But, one thing’s for sure; that being,…your ignorance; which often makes you feel as though, you are in total control: when in reality, we are more closer to acting like,…”Blundering Buffons!”…. The mood is somber; in this place of complexities. Everyone seems, in a hurry, to get to,…nowhere fast. I hope, you don’t see this, as a strange day. Your business, in the past, has become successful, and you may have even won, many civic awards....

But, your Loyalty, to our Lord Jesus; is listed as,…(“UNKNOWN,…AND,…SUSPICIOUS!”)… I pray that,…”You change this designation to,…(Confirmed),…and receive His Approval”…

Your Friend,
Izzy!....

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:38 pm

“WHO,…I,…AM!”…

Let it hurt, even more than, I already hurt. I will Love You,…evermore; dear Lord. Let it come down, on me. Let it rain, let it pour; I will Love You,…evermore; dear Lord!....

I have children, and some change. Let it pour; I will Love You,…evermore; dear Lord. Let it come down,…on me!...

Cost of living, is high; though you and I, attend the very same Church. I got a strong back, steel toes; and rarely call-in sick. There’s nothing, I can’t drive; nothing I can’t fix!....

Caviar and cigarettes; avoid complications, through too many conversations. I’m guaranteed to blow, your mind. What I don’t know; I catch-on, real quick. Whatever,…it takes!....

When I was young; seemed like Life, was so Wonderful. Then, they sent me away; taught me to be logical, sensible,…rational. Won’t you please tell me,…what went wrong?...

Watch what you say; they’ll be calling you a radical, fanatical. But, at night, when all the World is asleep; I only weep. Please tell me,…(“WHO,…I,…AM?”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:06 pm

“I’VE BEEN,…WATCHING,…YOU!”….

Would you hold me, on your shoulders, every time you walk?... Hear me talking, every note. I only pray, that you never leave me behind; because Your Music Lord,…is so hard, to find!....

I got,…nothing, without You. My heart beats, only for You Lord; so, listen close. If I ask You, to watch my back; could you manage,…that?... Holding grudges, over nothing, only leads me,…to heart attacks!....

So, don’t hide; I just want to make everything,…alright. I got You, and the breath,…I breathe; there ain’t nothing else,…I need. Lord, I got You. I’ve been shouting Your Name,…all over town!....

Let’s lay it on the line; don’t care if it’s going to take,…all night. Love, don’t hide; nor, does it back down,…from a Good Fight. Lord, Love don’t run. So, let me come on over, and lay down,…by Your Arms!....

When I’m big, like You; I’ll know what to do; because,…(“I’VE BEEN,…WATCHING,…YOU!). Sometimes the Truth, ain’t easy. I’m not leaving; because You couldn’t give me,…One Good Reason. Lord, I’m right here; and I’m not going,…anywhere!....

Everything you do, God is watching you. I crawled-out of bed, and got on my knees. “Now, tell Me, Izzy,…where did you learn, to pray like that?”,…says my Lord. I told Him that,…”I learned it, only because,…(I’VE BEEN,…WATCHING,…YOU!”)....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:03 pm

“WELCOME,…HOME!”…

If any person, worships the Beast, and his image; and receives his Mark, on their forehead, or on their hand,…that very same person, shall drink the wine, of Almighty God’s Wrath; which is poured-out, into the Cup of His Indignation!....

These, with the Mark, will be tormented with Fire and Brimstone; in the presence, of our Holy Angels, and in the presence, of the Lamb: Who, is Christ Jesus,…the Messiah. The smoke, of their torment, ascends forever; and they will have, no rest,…day or night!...

At first, no one moved. Then, you and another,…raced from your position; taking the necessary, steps, toward our Saviour. And, as you shouted,…”Salvation, is set-forth; straight ahead!”,…two or more,…followed!...

Finally, those who congregated; stood by you, not knowing what to do. You raised your hands, to Heaven; appearing, unable to speak. Finally, finding your voice, you said,…”To Jesus, we shall go!”….

The rest, began surrounding you; who, except for a half-dozen, or so; allowed themselves to be led out and up,…these stairs. As you and the others, approached the top, of this most arduous climb; you saw a Sign, which read: (“WELCOME,…HOME!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:44 pm

izzy,
You are a very good writer and you do a wonderful job spreading God's word! These are really good messages!

God Bless You Eva

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:12 pm

“KNOW HOW,…TO,…RESPOND!”….

A tone sounded, on my computer; and in scrolling type, informed me, and all others, of our Faith,…of the unfortunate loss, of some Souls involved, in this attack; by these Rebel Forces,…today. These Dark Demons, are victorious only, over those who aren’t fully armed, with the Gospel Armor!....

Due to their lack of knowledge, regarding our Living God; their payloads, were Great. Slowing them down, were the results, of their lethargic, (sedentary), life-styles. These insurgents, fired many fiery darts, of Satan; destroying, these undecided ones. To the cause of World Peace, was sympathy expressed; by their Global Community.

Sympathy to the families, of these supposed heroes, and martyrs; this was their main course, of the day. Their personal records, had already been flagged in red, and along with the date of their Death, was the stamp of,…”Unfaithful”. The morgue, listed some, as deceased; although my eyes saw them,…still breathing.

I called-up, the recording office; around the time, the first flyers, were being circulated,..via, Internet. There was clear conversation, with whom I decided, to talk to. I set-up a meeting, with Heaven’s Secretary; who later escorted me, to this Colossal Conference Room. A few minutes later, came the pleasantries, and the invite,…to sit.

“Good Effort, out there,…today!”,…this certain, Celestial Body, pronounced. “Thank you, Sir!”,…was my, response. “Be aware, that your mission, has been most successful; and that the outcome, has brought you here; all because, of your positive principles!”,…this Angel, declared.

“I don’t quite, follow!”,…I answered. “You, seriously don’t know, why you are here?”,…this Angel, questioned. “There were many casualties, yet, I know,…that I was not one, of these aforementioned!”,…I declared. “Your coordinates, were correct; as you did not miss, mentioning your Messiah!”,…the Angel, answered.

Today,…I ask you, dear reader and friend: “Where, is your Effort?”…. And, can it not, result in,…utter failure?... I pray, so!... Have you seen, these Angel’s reconnaissance photos; which show, your loss of Life?... Have you seen, whom they report to; as they go,…to and fro; throughout this Heavenly Firmament, above?... Are there any doubts, to their Veracity; if need be, I will take the Heat, for you; but, please be reassigned, and,…(“KNOW HOW,…TO,…RESPOND!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...