Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:53 am

“CONTAINED,…BUT-NOT,…EXTINGUISHED!”…

When our World, is rocked by tragic events,…and evil acts; we long for the day, when evil will finally be,…destroyed: and God will bring history, to a close and fully establish,…His Kingdom!... Until that time, however,…our Creator; through His Son, gives us His Grace,…to live purposeful lives, of Faith: as we await the coming, of the Son!...

In Hebrews 10, we are urged to draw near to our Maker,…with; sincere hearts (v. 22), hold fast to the hope we profess (v. 23),…spur each other on, to love and good-works (v. 24),…and; continue meeting together, for encouragement,…and so much, the more: as we see the Day, approaching (v. 25)…

Until the time God, extinguishes the fires of evil,…forever; He gives us His Grace, and strength to endure the trials,…of this present life: as we look forward, to His Son’s return.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
P.S. Dear Lord, thank You for the Grace You give us,…to live each day; for Your Father’s Glory!... We look forward, to the day when You return,…all evil; will be extinguished, and we will live with You,…in perfect harmony: forever!... Amen. Folks, Jesus is coming,…perhaps; today.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:58 am

“UNNATURAL,…AND,…OBSCENE!”...

The practice, of homosexuality; continues to gain acceptance, in many lands. Several groups, are calling for a,…re-interpretation; of what, our Bible states: regarding this subject, in light of,…”Contemporary-Wisdom”. They encourage, taking a,…”Fresh-Look”,…at our Bible; so as, to allow, for their views!...

On the other hand, those who do, (Not),…approve of homosexual acts; are often tagged, as homophobic, or prejudiced. What, does our Bible say,…about, homosexuality?... It does, (Not), promote prejudice, against people; however, its view, of homosexual acts,…is, clear!...

“You, must, (Not),…lie-down; with a male, the same as, you lie-down,…with, a woman. It is, a detestable thing”…(read Leviticus 18:22). As part, of the Mosaic Law; this prohibition, was one of many: given to, the nation of Israel,…specifically!...

Even so, the commandment, expresses God’s view,…of, homosexual acts; whether by Jews, or non-Jews: when it says,…”It is a detestable thing!”…. The nations,…around Israel; practiced homosexuality, incest, adultery, and other acts.

Therefore, Almighty God, views these nations,…as, unclean…(read Leviticus 18:24,25). Did our Bible’s viewpoint, change; during, the Christian Era?... “God, gave them up, to disgraceful, sexual appetites; for both, their females changed, that natural use, of themselves: into one, contrary,…to, nature!”….

“And, likewise, even the males; left the natural use, of the female: and, became violently inflamed, in their lust, toward one another. Males, with males, working what is,…(Obscene)”…(read Romans 1:26,27).

Why, does our Bible, describe homosexual acts, as,…(“UNNATURAL,…AND,…OBSCENE”)?…

Because, they involve sexual activity; that is, (Not), intended by our,…Creator. Homosexual acts, cannot produce,…off-springs, (for, starters). It is counter-productive, when it comes to,…Pro-Creation!....

Our Bible, compares homosexual activity; to the, sexual relations, that rebellious Angels, (who, came to be known, as Demons),…had, with women: before, the deluge,...of, Noah’s Day. He, (God), views both acts,…as, unnatural.

Our Holy Scriptures, in no way, condones; giving-in, to these tendencies: whether they are, the result of genetics, or they stem, from some other source…(read Romans 7:21-25; 1st. Corinthians 9:27). Instead, it offers, practical assistance and encouragement; to help individuals: to win, the fight,…against, these practices!...

God’s Will,…is for all, to come to,…an accurate knowledge, of Truth!...(read 1st. Timothy 2:4). His view, of homosexuality, cannot be watered-down. At, (1st. Corinthians 6:9,10),…our Bible clearly states, that,…”Men, who lie with men”,…are included, in those who,…”Will, (Not), inherit,…God’s Kingdom!”….

But, for those, who have been washed-clean, (by the Blood, of our Sacrificial Lamb); and, for those who, have been sanctified, (those, who have, set themselves,…apart),…He, (God), declares,…Righteous: only, in the Name, of His Son,…Jesus Christ!...

The same, is True,…today; for all honest-hearted ones: who, seek our Heavenly Father’s approval. (Not),…by re-interpreting, our Bible; but, by bringing their lives,…into, harmony with,…His Word!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:09 pm

“SLACK,…TIDE!”…

I find it fascinating, to consider the pull of the moon,…on our great oceans; which creates high and low tides. At the changing of the tide, there is a brief period of time called,…”Slack-Tide”; when the water is neither, high nor low. According to scientists, this is when the water is “unstressed”. It is a quiet pause, before the surging of tidal flow,…begins again!...

Sometimes in our busy schedules, we may feel pulled in different directions,…by; competing responsibilities. In Jesus’ ministry, we see how He understood the demands made,…on His followers; and the need for rest. Returning from a traveling ministry, in teams of two,…the Twelve; reported the wonderful things, that God had done through them (Mark 6:7-13, 30).

But Jesus responded: “Come aside by yourselves, to a deserted place and rest a while. For there were many, coming and going,…and; they did not even have, time to eat. So they departed, to a deserted place,…in the boat; by themselves”…(vv. 31-32).

What responsibilities are pulling on you, (dear reader and friends)?... It is certainly acceptable, to plan some rest and relaxation time,…to rejuvenate; your body and soul, for more fruitful service,…to others. Jesus advised it, and we all need it. He will meet you, there!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
P.S. My Shepherd is my Lord. One, the very same, who knows my needs,…and; I am blessed. By quiet streams, in pastures green,…He; leads and makes me, rest!... Amen. Folks, spending quiet time, with the Son of God,…can; bring quiet rest, from His Father who is,…in Heaven!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:12 pm

“I-PRESS,…YOU,…ON!”...

The appearance, of God’s messengers; warning the undecided; pleading, with them, to receive Christ Jesus, (His Only Begotten Son); is something, this entire Globe,…needs, to hear: yet, again. For months, reports have come, from around this World; that Angels, are showing-up,…at, various sublime sites!...

Some accounts, are hard to believe; but, I say,…it fits perfectly; with the Loving-Kindness, I know: of, our Creator. I glanced over, to where the elders sat; before a Big-Screen, (so as, to not miss, anything): and, beyond them, hundreds of computer key-boarders,…awaited, instructions!...

The fading, late-afternoon Sun, cast slanted rays; through the door: a hundred feet, from me. I was moved, nearly to tears; by, the gently falling,…Manna. Providing food, for His chosen; protecting and thrilling us, (the Faithful); comforting each one, who witnessed: as, His messengers, were sending, the Everlasting Gospel,…thru, this Internet!....

Almighty God, proving again; that He is, the ultimate,…”Multi-Tasker”. How many, are dreading the moment, that is sure,…to come?... How many, wonder; when they could recover enough, to Trust themselves, with the controls,…given?...(their Free-Will, implied).

I’ve made, my choice; and, this is, the best therapy; keeping me disciplined,…regardless. Do you hear,…my, Hope?... Does this, offer, any comfort; or, are you, (Not), the type: who takes soothing,…until well after, a crisis,…is over?...

As these messengers, of Almighty God, stare-down, at the crowds; they see you, amongst them, (the supposed, undecided),…on your knees, weeping: as,…(“I-PRESS,…YOU,…ON”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:22 pm

“ALWAYS,…AN,…UPGRADE!”…

Scripture often calls us, to “put on” attitudes and actions,…that; match our identity, in Christ-Jesus. Sometimes we are known, by the clothes we wear,…but; we can make Jesus known, by wearing attitudes and actions,…that: reveal His presence, in our lives. Our apostle Paul, advised us to set the fashion standard,…by; modeling the wardrobe of Jesus’ compassion, kindness, humility,…meekness; patience and forgiveness!...(please see, Col. 3:12).

And, he added, “above all these things, put on love…And let the peace of my Father, rule in your hearts” (vv. 14-15).

Clothing ourselves in Jesus’ likeness, begins with spending time with Him. If you hear Him say, “You can’t go out like that!” let Him lovingly take you back, to the closet,…so; He can clothe you, with His likeness. It’s always an upgrade!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
P.S. Lord, help us to see ourselves,…the way; You see us. By Your Spirit, teach us to adorn our lives,…with; the attitudes and actions, Your Father in Heaven,…has designed for us; as a public statement, about our identity,…with You!... Amen. Folks, clothing ourselves with Jesus’ attitudes,…and actions; shows His presence, in our lives.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:24 pm

“THE,…STRETCH!”...

Many, can drop-out; for failure, to lay hold, of Grace,…along, the Way: and, fall-out, exhausted,…in, (“THE,…STRETCH”).

Grace, is the wind; and muscle; and, lung-power,…for, running. Praise, Almighty God; for, this Grace: in, Christ Jesus!...

Some, may make, the last turn; apparently, running well: and, fresh,…for, (“THE,…STRETCH”). But, failures of drawing on Grace; may show-up, when it counts: the soundness of Spirit,…may not, be there. For, “The race, is not, to the swift; nor,…the battle, to the strong!”…(read Ecclesiastes 9:11).

As regards, natural equipment; only those, taking Divine Grace, for every step: will have, the reserve, to draw-on,…for, (“THE,…STRETCH”). It is there, that the race; is won, or lost. Christ’s Church, (His, many member, Body), will get there; prophecy,…says so!...

Some, in our generation; most likely will: for Truth, revealed,…indicates it. So, the question, for us, (dear reader, and friend),…is our, individual, (“STRETCH”). Hear, the,…”Clouds of Witnesses”,…cheering?... See,…the Prize?...

Wherever, we personally are, in our own race, before Him; who, leads us: let us run, so as to win, in,…(“THE,…STRETCH”). We know, every generation, of mankind; has had their part, in this Spiritual Race. Each, has had to win; in their own day, if they yearned,…for, the Prize!...

None, could rest, on other’s laurels; or, bemoan the past: and, murmur about the present,…nor, fear the future. Therefore, don’t lament, the joys lost; the crowds departed: nor, accept a lesser place, than the one, (that), receives,…the Prize!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:33 pm

“THE-GIFT,…OF,…REMEMBERING!”…

It isn’t just the elderly, who can feel lonely and forgotten. In fact, many of us feel trapped,…and alone; set aside by circumstances, fair and unfair. Sometimes, we even experience what the Old-Testament character,…Joseph did: people failing to remember us, when there’s every reason they,…shouldn’t.

Genesis 40 describes, Joseph’s experiences as he’s trapped,…in prison. The cup-bearer had been freed, and returned to the king’s service,…just as Joseph, told him would happen (vv. 9-13). Joseph had asked to be mentioned, to Pharaoh,…but; the cup-bearer forgot him (vv. 14,23).

We may feel forgotten. Yet, like Joseph,…we; are not (42:9-13). Jesus sits at the right hand, of His Father,…and; our prayers reach the throne, of the King,…without fail: because our Saviour, is our Mediator. When we feel alone, let’s remember to rest in the confidence,…of Jesus’ promise; to be with us, forever (Matt. 28:20)

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
P.S. Lord, let me be found,…serving others; as Joseph did, in those hours when I feel,…most forgotten. May I never be, the “cup-bearer”,…who; fails to bring the lonely, and hurting,…to Your attention: in prayer!... Amen. Folks, Jesus never abandons or forgets,…His own.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:36 pm

“NO-REST,…DAY,…OR-NIGHT!”...

What, have I done; or, (Not), done; that makes me, so unworthy, of a little,…consideration?... Can you still, hear me; earnestly, counseling you?... Do you know, that this whole Life, (this, entire Age),…is, (Not), about us,…individually?...

Almighty God, has a Master-Plan. It is, the culmination; of the Battle, between Good and Evil. He, is reconciling His people,…to, Himself. Are you, grateful; and, do you know, if you are,…included?... He, has a Bigger-Picture, in mind; but, it is also, evidence: of His, Eternal Love,…for, us!...

Trust, Him, (my dear reader, and friend); Trust, Him; no matter,…what. I feel as though, I am already,…there. His Angels, and their Glow; block from our vision; the hideous Death, of their first victims, (the purposely, defiant).

Their tricks, try to perpetrate, within our camps; with, their expressed, rebellions. We need, (Not), ask; for their permission, to proceed with,…our, program. They turn, to look at us; pretending to be filled, with much valor; even, more than we display: in, our deeds.

They persist, and cannot be persuaded; that, our Christ Jesus,…is, Real. Their voices, drip with, sarcasm. My Lord’s Voice, (louder, than ever),…resounds-off, their prison walls. They have been tried, and found,…guilty; for, their crimes, against the,…”Most-High-God!”…

That, they bear, the Mark; of this, Evil-One; condemns them,…to, Death. Nothing, they do; can improve, their fate; because, they worship the Beast, and his image. They shall be tormented; in the presence of the Angels; and, of our Lamb: and, shall have,…(“NO-REST,…DAY,…OR-NIGHT”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:37 pm

To all of my Readers and Friends!...

Please note my present and current mailing address. If you are so inclined, please send me a simple post-card, make reference to how you first came across my writings, if possible, send a photo of yourself; so that I can share it, with my mother, whom I caregive to: full-time.

Israel Falcon
9439 San Jose Blvd.
Apt. # 94
Jacksonville, Florida 32257

I pray, that Christ come between us, nourishing our Faith; so that our friendship, results in one that is,...long-term and everlasting!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
e-mail: Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:18 pm

“IMAGE,…CONSCIOUS!”…

According to my unscientific observations, people try all kinds of methods to overcome physical,…imperfections; exercise routines, weight-loss programs, make-up, hair coloring,…cosmetic-surgery. But instead of trying to overcome our character flaws, we tend to use them,…as; an excuse for behaving badly. I suppose this is because, changing our looks,…is easier; than changing our character. But, imagine how much better off we’d be,…if; we put our energy into, character development!...

As God’s children, we’re not limited by our genetic,…make-up. We can surrender our flaws, to Him,…and; allow Him to fulfill the potential He, had in mind when He,…created us: as unique expressions, of His Love. The Power of God’s Spirit, and the life of God’s Son, (Christ-Jesus); are at work in us,…conforming us; to His image!...(please see, 2nd Cor. 3:18).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
P.S. I know, Lord,…that You’re; more interested in the condition of my heart, than my outward appearance. Please make me into the person, You want me to be,…filled; with kindness, patience, integrity,…and: Love!... Amen. Folks, the Spirit develops in us,…the clear image; of Christ!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:22 pm

“WALK,…HIS,…WAY!”...

Surely, as our Almighty God, has thought; so, it shall come,…to pass: and, as He has purposed,…so, it shall stand. Our enemy, shows-up; to rattle his saber: but, he, (Satan),…hasn’t changed, a thing. We lift-up, our hands; and smile, despite our impending,…fate!....

I am, unlike the hard-hearted; who, may have been desperate: to change, their minds,…but, have waited, too long. Let’s, shake things-up, a little; shall,…we?... As we, embrace; turn from your ways: be strong, and Trust your,…Maker!...

Become Alive, with anticipation; as we, (the Faithful), seem drunk: with the thrill, of our task. Weak from hunger, parched with thirst, and dizzy, from unduly deeds; the pagans,…fight: to maintain, their false emotions. I prayed, and prayed; that, my Lord, (Jesus),…would grant me, an opportunity; to speak, to these defiant ones: and, to speak, in His behalf. And, that I would be able, to articulate; what was in, my Lord’s mind!...

Presently, I am in a place; where I seem, to bask, in the glow,…of Glory: and, where I can feel, the very presence,…of the Father, with His Son. Now, I knew,…God, is with me; but, it takes,…all, of my Faith. With much anticipation, I am just moments; from, the presence of,…Almighty God: and,, I thrill, to the idea; that, I will soon fall,…at, Jesus’ feet, (His Son).

I,…to be, their guest,…of Honor; no more, ridicules; no more, humiliations. I have warmed, to this task; and, I assume, the taste, of His promotion: picturing myself, in the corridors,…of His Power. I,…with, Jesus; Himself!...

And now, the moment, I have been waiting for. As, Jesus announced, my name; I began,…to, (“WALK,…HIS,…WAY”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:32 pm

“LIVING,…BEYOND,…THE-ODDS!”…

Many of us, make daily decisions based on,…the odds. If there’s a 20 percent chance of rain,…we; may ignore it. If there’s a 90 percent chance, we’ll take an umbrella. The greater the odds, the more our behavior is affected,…because; we want to choose wisely, and be successful.

Acts 12:1-6 describes a situation in which, Peter’s odds of survival,…were; very low. He was in prison, “bound with two chains, between two soldiers” while others guarded the door (v. 6). Herod had already executed James, one of Jesus’ closest followers,…and; he had the same fate, in mind for Peter (vv. 1-3). A gambler would not have put any money, on Peter getting out,…of this; alive!...

Yet, God’s plan for Peter included,…a miraculous deliverance; that even those who were interceding for him, found hard to believe (vv. 13-16). They were astonished when he showed up, at their prayer meeting.

God can operate outside the odds, because He is all-powerful. Nothing is too hard for Him. The One who loves us, and gave His only Son for us,…is; in complete and total charge, of our individual lives. In ordinary circumstance and impossible situations, God can reveal His Power. Whether we are showered with success, or sustained in sorrow,…He; is with us!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
P.S. Dear Jesus, we’re so thankful that nothing is too difficult,…for Your Heavenly-Father. You and He, can do amazing things!... Help us to trust that You, are always with us,…and; always in control. We Love You, Lord!... Amen. Folks, our Creator through His Son,…is; always in control, behind the scenes.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:36 pm

“IN,…UNAWARES!”...

“There’s no,…wrong answer!”,…seems, to reflect, the over-all attitude, of men and women; today. There is, no standard, of right and wrong,…anymore; because, mankind, simply refuses: to listen, to the standard,…borne-out, by God’s Word!...

We are faced, once again, with the attitude,…which prevailed; in the time, of the,…”Judges”: In those days, there was no King, in Israel; but, every person, did that, which was right: in, their own eyes…(read Judges 17:6, & 21:5).

Still, Almighty God,…”Has, in these last days; spoken unto us, by His Son, (Jesus): and, the message, which must resonate, within our individual hearts, must be: “Behold, I come quickly!”. The absence, of this Glorious Truth, striking a chord, in our own hearts; can, and will,…be disastrous!...

We, are at this present hour; in a period known as,…”The beginning of Sorrows!”; meaning that, troubled times, manifested now,…will only increase: in both, frequency, and intensity; until, Jesus makes, His final appearance: and, sets-up,…His Father’s Millenial Kingdom!....

Give them, meat, in due season. Take heed, therefore, unto yourselves; to feed, this Church, (or Body), of Christ…(read Acts 20:28). In general, as a whole society; we, have failed,…miserably. Many, modern-day, ministries,…are not satisfying their hearers; with, the deep meat,…of, God’s World!...

The decline, of unfaithful servants, begins when they say, in their hearts: “My Lord, delayeth, His coming!”….(No way, will He come; in my, Life-time). Are you motivated, by desire and anticipation; for, Jesus’ return: or, will my Lord, catch you,…(“IN,…UNAWARES”)?... I pray,...Not!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:44 pm

“OPEN,…UP!”…

People may choose some Scripture passages, they especially like,…and; ignore others, and so they “customize” it to their preferences. The psalmist looked at God’s Word this way: “The entirety of Your Word, is truth” (Ps. 119:160). And the apostle Paul told Timothy, a young pastor, “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God,…and; is profitable” (2nd Tim. 3:16)…

The Scriptures were important to Jesus (Matt. 5:17-18), but He looked at them,…differently; than the religious leaders, of His day. To Him, “You shall not murder” was on the level of being “angry with (a) brother, without a cause” (vv. 21-22). Far from customizing Scripture, He was concerned about the motivation,…of; people’s hearts in applying, all of it!...

As we embrace God’s Word, more fully,…we’ll; know Him more deeply, and desire to honor Him.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
P.S. Lord, I don’t want to treat Your Word,…lightly; or to dismiss what seems, too difficult. Show me my heart, and help me to obey from,…within; whatever You tell me. In Jesus’ name,…Amen. Folks, When you open your Bible, ask the Author,…to; open your heart.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:48 pm

“MY,…RESURRECTED,…CHRIST!”...

I am fully aware, of the International Audience; we have here: within, this Wonderful Medium. Therefore, I take this opportunity; to impact, anyone,…for, Christ Jesus!...

The assembled, hooted, and hollered; as, monitors showed, a lavishly produced,…history: attributing all sorts of Evils,…to, Satan, and his global insurgents. I was, very much surprised; to see that, many of the plagues, and judgments; which have come, directly down, from the,…”Heights-of-Heaven”; (these past, few years),…were now, being somehow, charged against us; (the followers, of Christ Jesus): and, to our compatriots’,…accounts!....

Finally, the phony charges, against our Heavenly Father; and, His Son, (Jesus, our Lord and Saviour),…were shown. Despite, all of this; I did, an almost complete, about-face; when confronted, with my own,…mortality!....

In order, to take, some of the heat-off; my family members, (meaning you, my dear reader, and friend),…I sang, like a canary: behind, closed doors. I gave these, unruly pagans; so much information; that, they had to concede,…that, I have done more; than, they, themselves,…could: to help wipe-out, the last vestiges, of the most significant rebellion: this,…”New-World-Order”,…has ever, faced!...

The Angels, cheered me. There was applause, stomping and shouting; as, this Veil, is rendered,…torn: from top, to bottom. Maybe, I have said, enough?... I gave-up, my, (so-called),…friends; and, relatives, and co-conspirators: but, in the end, I still refuse, to pledge my loyalty; to any god, of this World: except,…(“MY,…RESURRECTED,…CHRIST”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...