Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:06 am

“ANGELS-AWAIT,...CHEERING,…YOUR-ARRIVAL!”...

Currently, ours; is a fallen,…World. It has become, a dwelling place,…of, Demons!.... A prison, for every foul,…Spirit; and, a cage, for every unclean, and hated,…thing. All nations, are drunk, with fornication. This Earth, has become rich; through the abundance, of its,…luxury!....

I am, on my way, out of this,…Worldly scene. Then, suddenly; I heard a Voice, from Heaven,…say: “Come-out, of her,…(Izzy),…lest you share, in her sins; and, lest you receive, of her plagues. For her, (The Earth’s),…sins, have reached to Heaven; and, Almighty God, has remembered,…her, iniquities!”….

I didn’t know, what to say. The way, others see it; I am not expected, to even hold,…my own. I don’t want, men and women,…to suffer. I’d rather, we just line-up; and pick a few: to begin feeding them,…Truth!....

I want all, who are undecided, to look at it,…this Way. Jesus, comes first, in our lives; and, if we embrace this Faith: we could be, among the first, to witness,…His, Glorious Appearance. Tell that, to your,…”Fighting-Forces”; and, add that,…who-so-ever, is against: will be out-numbered,…a thousand, to one!....

Many, have no idea, what to expect,…next. So, why not, join-in,…this team?... Enlisting, brings Big-Dividends. Get-out, of your eerie,…palaces. Come to this place, where,…it is, no longer,…Dark; but, where the wounded Souls, within its boundaries: know, what to make,…of, all this!...

They, have been in pain, for so long; they are still, somewhat, disoriented: but, my Lord, (Jesus),…will find them all,…”New-Bearings”!... No more, limping; no more,…staggering. (“ANGELS-AWAIT,...CHEERING,…YOUR-ARRIVAL”)!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:13 am

“BY-FAITH,…NOT,…BY-SIGHT!”…

Many believers, blindly stumble their way through,…the Christian life; in their own strength. Seemingly, they are unaware that,…Almighty-God; has provided a supernatural Guide, to lead the Way. Jesus said, He would send us,…a Comforter; who would guide us, into all truth (please see, John 16:13)…

When we confess, all known sin,…and then; depend on the Holy-Spirit, to guide us (Gal. 5:16,18),…we become: a powerhouse for our Creator!... For we, walk (“BY-FAITH,…NOT,…BY-SIGHT”)!...(please read, 2nd Cor. 5:7).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. I’d rather walk, in the dark,…with Jesus; than go alone, in the light. I’d rather walk, by faith with Him,…than; go alone, by sight!... Amen. Folks, where the Holy-Spirit,…guides; He provides.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:14 am

Many believers, blindly stumble their way through,…the Christian life; in their own strength. Seemingly, they are unaware that,…Almighty-God; has provided a supernatural Guide, to lead the Way. Jesus said, He would send us,…a Comforter; who would guide us, into all truth (please see, John 16:13)…

When we confess, all known sin,…and then; depend on the Holy-Spirit, to guide us (Gal. 5:16,18),…we become: a powerhouse for our Creator!... For we, walk (“BY-FAITH,…NOT,…BY-SIGHT”)!...(please read, 2nd Cor. 5:7).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. I’d rather walk, in the dark,…with Jesus; than go alone, in the light. I’d rather walk, by faith with Him,…than; go alone, by sight!... Amen. Folks, where the Holy-Spirit,…guides; He provides.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:18 am

“PLEASE,…DRINK-IN,…THIS-DEEPLY!”...

My,…(dear reader, and friend); I am hearing, wonderful reports: of our brothers, and sisters, teaching the Gospel,…of Jesus Christ; with, great boldness,…and, I am happy, to report: great results, as well. I am told, thousands, are repenting of their sins; and, turning to Christ: acknowledging, Jesus of Nazareth,…as, Messiah!...

Praise, the Lord; and His Father,…God, almighty!.... Maker, of Heaven, and Earth. I am encouraged; and, cheer: and, weep,…and, raise my hands. We, are not ignorant; of, what is to,…come. We serve, the Great God, of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; the Deliverer, of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego!....

We shall,…”Live”,…through the Fires, of the Anti-Christ; and, will be delivered, from the snare, of this fowler: Satan. Do not, be afraid. Stand, still,…and see the Salvation, of our Lord: which, only He,…will accomplish, for you!....

For, the enemy, whom you see today; you, shall soon see,…no, more: forever!... Our Lord, (Jesus),…will fight, for you; and, you shall hold,…His, Peace!.... Darkness, has fallen, on this World; yet, still,…our Faith, teems with people!....

Today, I pass you, my Lord’s container; of, Living-Water: so,…(“PLEASE,...DRINK-IN,...THIS-DEEPLY”)!...

If, you have an inkling, of what,…I am trying to do here,…today; be assured, that it is, to usher; as many, of my fellow brothers and sisters: into, the Kingdom of God. As many as, possible; before, it is too,…late!...

Because of this, I feel a compulsion, to keep, as many candidates, (Spiritually),…Alive; as, I can. If you agree, with my mission; go-out, into the city: and, invite anyone, who wants to,…come, and join us!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:26 am

“GIVING,…MY,…BEST!”…

King David, wanted an “exceedingly magnificent” house,…built; for our Living-God!...(please see, 1st Chronicles 22:5). So, before he died,…he; made sure his son, (Solomon) had everything he needed,…to build: the temple.

And so, he supplied an abundance of gold,…silver; bronze, iron, timber, stone,…and: skilled craftsmen (vv. 14-15).

Whatever we do, our audience of One,…deserves; our very best!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. O’ worship our Creator, all Glorious above,…and; gratefully sing, His Power and His,…Love!... Amen. Folks, when we worship our Maker,…only our best; is good enough.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:28 am

“WORRY,…NO,…MORE!”...

The enemy, will begin to conquer; and, plunge people, into captivity: but, I believe, his main objective, is the Soul; of every man and woman. What, better meat, to his pride; than, for Satan to think: he, can invade our minds; and, set-up, his head-quarters,…here, in our hearts!....

If, we are attacked, before I can return, to you, (dear reader, and friend); take, what you have learned, from our Holy Scriptures: and, tell everyone,…you, know. Send, as many as, you’d like; to come back here, (to this Wonderful Website); to pray, the prayer of Faith: and, to become a member,…of, Almighty God’s Kingdom!...

What, will it be like, to see the Glorious Appearing, (of, Christ Jesus); and, then,…to be, with Him?... Often, just the mere thoughts, of the changes, Christ has made, in me; makes me,…choke-up!....

To imagine, the sinless, Son of our Living God; caring enough, about me: to die, for my sins,…I, can still,…hardly fathom. And, what can we say; about, the opportunity, to thank Him: to, worship Him,…face-to-face?...

For, a thousand years. And, then,…for, Eternity. You, (dear friend),…have the seal, of approval; and, can you,…finally,…see, mine?... Conditionally, of course; upon, our obedience. Let us, smile and nod; as, we embrace each other,…one, by one!…

My Lord, will reward you. I am humbled, to offer my hospitality; to you,…His, servant. (“WORRY,…NO,…MORE”),…about, your Eternal Soul. Tell me, now that, you’re in; what, are you doing,…next?...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:44 am

“I’M-SIMPLY,…AWAITING,…HIS-ARRIVAL”…

“Out of the depths”, the psalmist cries to God (please see, psalm 130:1). His problem surfaces, terrible guilt for things done, and undone,…in his past; “If You, Lord,…should mark iniquities; O’ Lord, who could stand?”…(v.3).

But, thankfully,…Almighty-God; forgives!... He does not keep, an account of past,…sins; no matter how many, or how grievous,…they: have been. “There is therefore, now,…no condemnation; to those who are, in Christ-Jesus” (please read, Rom. 8:1)…

God’s forgiveness, then leads us to,…fear Him (psalm 130:4). We worship and adore God, for Grace and forgiveness,…has caused us; to love Him, all the more.

But, what happens if we,…slide back; into old sins?... What if sin, lingers?... We are to repent, and “wait for our Lord”,…and be patient; while He works (vv. 5-6). We are not, hopeless cases. We can “hope” in the One,…who; will deliver us, in His time.

We now have these two assurances, God’s unfailing Love,…He will never leave us; nor forsake us, (please see, Heb. 13:5)… And God’s promise, of full redemption,…in due time; He will redeem us, from all our iniquities (psalm 130:8)… And, He will present us,…before His Glorious presence; without fault and with great Joy!...(Jude 24).

We’re forgiven!... We’re free!... With the psalmist, let’s worship our Living-God,…as we wait; for His Son’s coming!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. How blessed, is he or she,…whose; trespasses have been forgiven. Whose sins, are wholly covered,…before; the sights of Heaven, itself!... Amen. Folks, When we’re forgiven,…no record; is kept of our, failures.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:47 am

“MY,...BEDSIDE,…BUNKER!”...

Almighty God, answers prayer. Here, you are; and, here,…we are: sealed, by our Saviour. I know, that many, would prefer the safety, of their own environments. Waiting, safely,…inside their homes; risking nothing, and simply waiting, (as believers),…for our Lord, (Jesus); to return!...

Wouldn’t it be,…wonderful, to have Jesus, find you,…”On-the-Job”; of, ushering, His saints: into, His Father’s Kingdom?... How many, of you; want to do this?... There’s no question, that you can take, well-care of yourself. The real question, is: “Will you, care for Christ; and, His Cause?”….

I can, just tell; you think, your street smarts,…ought to carry,…the day. But, then, you realize,…how very few; are truly, under your command. And, so,…those eyes of yours; go, glassy. Direct, your energy; to where you, can do,…the, most good!....

Can you see, Jesus’ Calvary,…coming?... Now, that you are well learned, in His Word; it’s like, watching a delayed ball-game: where, you already know, the final score,…isn’t it?...

Unable to sleep, I made my way, to the tech-center; and, my computer: at about, four, (4),…in the morning. Idly checking, my affiliate feed-out; of believers. There was a report, of deployments. My Lord, (Jesus), has made, no secret; of,…His strategy!....

In fact, it seems as if, He would just as soon; enemy targets, know,…what’s coming. I prayed, to Him; late, last night,…at, (“MY,...BEDSIDE,…BUNKER”): somewhere near,…the Sea-of-Galilee. Jesus said, to me: “We have, such an over-whelming advantage; it really, makes no difference: what, we encounter!”….

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:58 am

“WHO,…ARE-YOU,…FOLLOWING?”…

Our Bible, often refers to human beings,…as; sheep (please see, psalm 100:3; Isaiah 53:6; Matthew 9:36)… Easily distracted and susceptible, to group influences,…we; would rather follow the crowd, than the wisdom,…of: our Good Shepherd!...

I’m glad our Holy-Scriptures, also describes sheep,…in; a positive way. Jesus said, “I am the Good Shepherd. My sheep, hear My voice,…and; I know them, and they,…follow Me” (please read, John 10: 14,27).

So the big question, for us,…is; (“WHOM,…ARE-WE,…FOLLOWING?”)…

Is it, one another?... Are we following, the self-centered,…shepherds?... Or the voice, and direction of our,…Good-Shepherd?...

Our challenge, is to avoid the mistake,…of; the sheep, who blindly followed,…one another; over the cliff. We must make it, our daily purpose,…to; ask ourselves, “Am I listening, for the voice of,…my Good-Shepherd?”… Am I, following Him?... Oh’, I pray,…so!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Sweet-Jesus, like a Good-Shepherd,…You; lead us. Much we need,…Thy tender care. In Thy pleasant pastures,…You feed us. For our use, Thy folds,…prepare!... Amen. Folks, follow the Son-of-God,…Christ-Jesus; not the crowds.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:02 pm

“NEVER,…IN,…VAIN!”...

They, (Satan, and his insurgents),…know, we are coming; and, they will see us,…coming: and, there is little, they can do,…about it. I expect,…casualties. But, our people are Honored, to give their,…”Reasonable-Service”,…to, our Saviour, (Jesus Christ)!...

He, will see, that we are,…appropriately, rewarded. Of course, there is the possibility, of no loss of Life, or limb; on, our part. That is, if the enemy sees, what is coming; and, realizes,…it has, no Hope!...

An, unconditional surrender, would be the prudent course; and, naturally, we would accept that: with utmost, face-saving respect,…for, them. But, little they know, of the established sentence; all, have already been appointed,…to, perdition!....

Seriously,…no accommodations, will be made, in this case. Even the Angels, in Heaven, cannot answer,…over their, “Gales-of-Laughter”. We, shall be dressed, and armed, (with, God’s Word),…before, dawn. I’ll stay here, with you; until you, wake-up: and, are truly okay,…with, all these,…Truths!...

As much as, it’s up to me; to share with you; most serious, is my Lord’s answer, and guarantee. He’s Hoping, you’ll make sure, to come-back,…to Him; in time. Stand, by this open Door; pay, the price of,…leadership: and, volunteer, for this,…command!....

There are, no other choices. There certainly isn’t, in my,…mind. Although it may seem, that keeping an eye, on Jesus, (Who, knows, what He’s doing),…can just, get in the Way; I must insist, you keep vigilant: of His,…Virtues!....

Because,…Victory, is, (Not),…the viper’s. But, strictly ours; and,….(“NEVER,…IN,…VAIN”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:09 pm

“DAILY-BREAD,…FOR,…DAILY-DEEDS!”…

Many first-century workers, were paid one day at a time,…so a few days’ illness; could spell tragedy. “Daily” could be translated, “for the coming day”. The prayer would read: “Give us today, our bread for the coming day.”

It was an urgent prayer, to those who lived,…from; hand to mouth. This prayer calls Jesus’ followers, everywhere,…to; recognize that our ability, to work and earn our food,…comes from: God’s Hand!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Father, thank You for our,…daily-bread; and everything that You, provide. Increase our faith, and help us to see,…that ; Your supply is deep, and wide!... Amen. Folks, our problems are never,…a strain; on God’s provisions.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:18 pm

“THIS,…ECHOING,…CHAMBER!”...

My goal, is to stay,…”Alive”; until the good-guys, (my Lord, Jesus; and, His Host),…show-up. For now, at least; this is, my strategy: sacrificing myself, (meanwhile). Where, are you; (dear reader, and friends), in the whole-scheme,…of things?...

I,…find myself pressed, on all sides; wall-to-wall, rebels. I am exhausted, and my pulse races,…uncontrollably. Is it, all; for, the best?... You,…tell me!...

I see you, pretty exercised,…already. I promised Jesus, in my prayers; that, I would look-out, for you, (dear reader, and friend),…as much as, possible!...

Maybe, you see my Lord; as, a Hero,…too?... Do you think, we could get Him, to head our pack; and, inspire our troops: regardless, of our uncertain,…sanity?... He, will lead us, to,…”Victory”; He, is our,…Lord!....

Rebels, fall,…all around us; but, we are spared; as, we, (the Faithful),…are hustled toward, the legendary,…”Healing-Pools-of-Bethesda”.

You would think, that,…we have learned, His lessons. Surely, our own missions, should have taught us,…something!...

You can bet, my Lord, (Jesus); will try everything, in His Arsenal: before, He gives-up. What, would be, the hardest; to defend,…against?... Retreating, is not, my idea of,…(Spiritual), Warfare!...

A young woman, (meanwhile),…gestured frantically; from a small, cave-like structure: near, the pools. You, and I,…hurried to her.

“There is room, for two more!”,…she, said.

As we pushed, our way, in to safety; we realized, about twenty, (20), others; were also, in,...("THIS,…ECHOING,...CHAMBER”)!...

“Is it you,…Izzy?”,…someone, called-out.

“I am, here!”,…I, said.

“Praise God. When, do you expect,…Jesus?”,…this person, asked.

“Actually, I expect Him,…any minute, now!”,…I, answered.

“I want to believe, He is coming; to Save, the day: and, rescue us!”,…this stranger, continued.

“He is, if you are,…ready!”,…I, responded.

“I,…am ready; I,…just want to, be Alive: when, He gets here!”,…He, added.

“So, do I”,…I, said.

“But, we did not choose, the best place; to ensure that: did we?”,…the stranger, questioned.

“What, is this talk of,…Messiah?”,…someone else, grumbled.

“We have been waiting, for Him; to rescue us, for generations!”,…this 2nd. Voice, testified.

I,…ran through my teaching; as fast, as I could. Three, (3),…of the terrified men; and, the young woman,…prayed: to accept Jesus, as their Messiah. But, the skeptic,…did not.

“When, He comes!”,…he, said. “I,…will believe!”…. he, concluded.

“Blessed, are those; who have not seen: and, yet,…have believed!”,…I, said.

For the moment, the warfare, had ceased. Suddenly, peering-out, past the woman: Was, this it?.... Had Jesus, returned; and, Saved,…the day?....

Young men, raced by,…screaming. “We, have Won!.... We, have Won!.... The enemy, are pulling back!... The Gates, of Heaven and Earth; are secure!”… Yes, it’s True. No more waiting, this is not,...a trap; and, they are not,…regrouping.

You, me,…and our bunker-mates; pile-out, and warily, looked around: weapons, (the Word of God),…at, the ready.

“I,…like it!”,…someone, said.

“Our enemy, has been annihilated; and, it was,…(“ALL,…JESUS’,…DOING”)!...

Amen.

Your friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:33 pm

“ARE-YOU,…READY,…TO-RESPOND?”…

Did you ever wonder, why Rahab,…the prostitute; who lived in the pagan city, of Jericho,…opened her home; to the Israelite spies?... And what gave her, the courage to name the God-of-Israel,…as; her own?...

This unlikeliest of conversions, was prompted by the stories,…she; had heard about, relating to the reality and Power,…of: Almighty-God. Though thoroughly steeped, in paganism and immorality,…her heart; was drawn to, our Creator!...

As she told the spies, “We have heard, how Your God,…dried-up the water, of the Red-Sea; for you, when you came out of Egypt,…and; what you did, to the two kings,…of: the Amorites!”...(please see, Joshua 2:10).

Under normal circumstances, the highly fortified city,…of Jericho; would have been virtually, unconquerable. Yet, it became vulnerable,…because; of the compelling stories, of God’s Power!... Long before God’s people, arrived,…the self-sufficient pride; of this hostile culture, dissolved in fear,…when; faced with those, who belonged to the God,…they: had heard so much, about (v. 11)…

And within the walls, one pagan heart,…turned to; receive the God-of-Israel, and played a strategic role,…in: Israel’s stunning victory. Let’s boldly tell, the stories of God’s greatness. You never know, whose heart may be,…(“READY,…TO,…RESPOND”)?...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. His Son, is coming,…Christ-Jesus; over this World, most victorious. Power and Glory, unto our Lord,…belongs; let’s praise Him, as we tell others,…of: His excellent greatness!... Yes, I shall praise Him,…ever; in joyful-song!... Amen. Folks, don’t be shy,…tell the stories; of God and His Son’s, greatness.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:46 pm

“CALMING,…THE,…CROWDS!”...

Please, don’t ever think, that I am toying,…with you. Today, I urge you, to regroup; and, to be ready. Can you, spare me,…a minute?... I want you, to come; and, see something.

It is, half an hour’s ride; by, all-terrain vehicle: to get,…to where, we’re going. When we arrive, we shall study the enemy; through my powerful,…field-glasses.

“You know, they can see us, plain as day,…by now, Izzy!”,…you, said.

“Just, like we, can see them!”,…I, responded.

“What, are they waiting-on?”,…you, asked.

“Looks like, they’ve got, most of their people, amassed, (mustered). But, what’s making them,…squirrelly, now?... I don’t, get it. And, I’m going to pray, to Jesus; for answers!”,…I, said.

The silence, was more than eerie. You, and I, moved closer; to the wall, by their,…”Main-Gate”.

“I have, the strange feeling; it is, the lull, (pause),…before, the storm!”,…you, uttered.

Horses?.... Yes!....(read Zechariah 12:4):

“In that Day”,…says, our God: "I will strike, every horse, with confusion; and, its rider,…with, madness; I will, open My eyes, on the House of Judah,…and, will strike, every horse of the peoples: with,…blindness!”….

“You know,…Izzy; that may indeed be, what has happened, here,…too!”,…you, added.

“Let’s, check it out. I believe,…Satan’s-Unity-Army, is blind; or mad!”,…I, admitted.

“Could, be!”,…you, said.

“That, is the only explanation,...I can think of; for, what is going-on!”,…I, claimed.

We, boosted, each other,...and; began climbing. We reached,…the top, of the wall.

“I see nothing. They’re hiding,…maybe!”,…you, pronounced.

I looked, to you, (dear reader, and friend),…who, shrugged.

“This, is why,…I came. If, they want to listen,...I want to, teach!”,…I, said.

As soon as, I began; curious crowds, gathered. And, as you watched, and listened; you were overcome, with the privilege, of being present: you sensed, that,…you;could be seeing Jesus, at any,…time. Wondering, and somewhat scared:

“Could it be, He,…would really come; when, He said,…He, would?”,…you, questioned.

I,…couldn’t wait. Our enemy knowing, secretly that,...there would be; no purpose in, going on the offensive,…when: you know, you can’t,…win.

“Exactly. But, I just hate, sitting here; waiting for stuff,…to, happen. We, need to make, something happen!”,….you, added.

“We, don’t want,...to negotiate; with, the Devil”,…I, said.

And, the crowd,…roared.

“Maybe, he’s offering,...a Truce!”,…you, commented.

“A,…Truce; is only worth, the character, of the person,...on the other side; of the bargaining table!”,…I, answered.

“Hear me,…out. Please listen,…citizens. I come, in,…Peace!... Come, let us reason,...together. I am willing, to compromise. I wish you,…no ill. If you are willing, to serve me, (Satan); and, be obedient: you, shall eat,…the good, of the land. But, if you refuse and rebel; you, shall be,…devoured!”,….were, this potentates’ words.

This, puny potentate,...continued: “I will rid myself, of my adversaries,...and; take vengeance, on my enemies. I will turn my hand, against you,...and; thoroughly, purge you!”…

After Satan spoke, these words,...we, meaning(you, and I); contemplated, momentarily. Then, without any further ado,...we, called on; Christ’s Calvary, who,...crushed this: Chaotic-Character, (the Old-Serpent)!...

All in the end, resulting in,...(“CALMING,…THE,…CROWDS”),…once, again!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:46 pm

To all of my Readers and Friends!...

If you are so inclined, please send me a simple post-card, make reference to how you first came across my writings.

Israel Falcon
9439 San Jose Blvd.
Apt. # 94
Jacksonville, Florida 32257

I pray, that Christ come between us, nourishing our Faith; so that our friendship, results in one that is,...long-term and everlasting!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
e-mail: Izzyfalcon@ymail.com