Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:01 pm

“LET’S-BE,…OF-ONE,…MINDSET!”…

Dear-reader and friends, throughout this present-life,…we; may indeed experience sorrows, for which there are no adequate,…explanations. Some, are catastrophic events,…with far-reaching, effects; while others are personal, private-tragedies,…that: alter our individual-lives, and families. We, (The Faithful-Believers), want to know why,…but; we seem to find more questions, than answers. Yet, even as we struggle with,…”why?”,…Almighty-God, extends His unfailing Love; to us, all.

Folks, we know that our Creator,…knows; the paths that we take. And, when He is finished,…testing us; we will come-forth, as fine-gold. His purifying Fire, removes all of our,…impurities; there will come, one day,…a personal and direct touch; from our Maker, when every tear and perplexity,…every oppression and distress; every suffering and pain, every wrong and injustice,…will: have a complete and ample, and over-whelming explanation!...

Dear-friends, today,…as we face; life’s unanswerable questions, we can find our much needed help,…and: hope in God’s-Love, and promises. Not many of us, become teachers,…because; we know that, we who teach,…will be judged: more strictly. Out of the same mouth, come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be!...

May we all, come to (“BE,…OF-ONE,…MINDSET”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
http://facebook.com/israel.falcon.35

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=9

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:32 pm

“WITH-OUR,…FATHER’S,…PERMISSION!”…

Folks, Jesus’ Great-Love,…for us; should result in our own love, for one another. Our identification, is with our Lord,…as; we oppose, this present-world,…with; the reassuring ministry, of the Holy-Spirit,…in: our individual lives. Jesus-of-Nazareth, is our true-vine,…we, (The Faithful-Believers); are the branches, and His Father-in-Heaven,…does: all the pruning!...

Jehovah and/or Yahweh, cuts-off every branch, (meaning us),…in His Son, (who, is our Vine); that does not bear, good-fruit. Meanwhile, every branch that does bear,…good-fruit; Almighty-God prunes, so that it will be,…even: more fruitful. Again, Father and Son,…depicted; uniquely as two separate entities, each having their perspective,…roles!...

Please, let’s stop calling Jesus,…God!... With all due respects, to you who believe,…in the “Trinity-Doctrine”; you deny one, the other’s honor,…when: you merge them as, being the same person. God, has always chosen others,…to represent Him; the Son, reveals His Father,…perfectly; by His unmatched obedience!...

Because of God’s own, Holiness,…we humans; have always needed a mediator, between us and God. Our Heavenly-Father, remains in His Son,…as the Son; remains in all, of us,…who believe. But, folks,…this; doesn’t make any of us, out-to-be,…Jesus, Himself: any more than Jesus, is (Not) His Father,…either!...

Jesus’ gifts and talents, are bestowed upon Him,…from the very Hand, of His Father!... So, the Father gets all the Glory!... Even Jesus, the Son-of-God,…said; “The Son can do nothing, by Himself. He can do, only what He sees His Father,…doing!”…(see, John 5:19 ). Folks, I acknowledge Jesus,…my Lord; as the One, who helps us to accomplish,…everything: with His Father’s permission!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:54 am

“THIS,…TAKES,…PRIORITY!”…

Everything God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh), does,…including His kindness; is expressed to us, through His Son (Jesus)!... Because, of His Great-Love for us,…Almighty-God; who is rich in Mercy, made us alive,…with His Son: even when we, were dead in our transgressions. It is, by His Grace,…that; you have been Saved!...

Yes, our living-God shall raise us up,…from the dead; to be seated, alongside His Son in the heavenly-realms. All of it, in order that,…in the coming ages; He (God), might show His incomparable riches. Today, I remind you, (dear-reader and friends),…that; our Salvation is wholly, of God’s doing. It is He, who makes us,…alive. Folks, God Saves us,…through; the shed and atoning-blood of His Son, (Jesus),…to ultimately show us,…who He is!...

May we all, remember,…that; no one who puts a hand to the plow, and looks back,…is truly fit; for service in the coming Kingdom-of-God!... Becoming a disciple of Christ, may sometimes mean,…others; will reject us. But, it doesn’t mean,…we; say good-bye to the people, we’ve had past relationships,…with. God, wants us to follow,…His Son; but, on God’s terms!...

Wholeheartedly, we are to do so. Only then, can we begin to see,…all-things; from His perspective. Our Creator, wants the best for us,…all. But, we must allow Him,…to; take priority over, everything else!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:54 am

Today, I'm really glad, you've allowed yourself the opportunity to meet a complete stranger, and I only pray that you keep an open mind, regarding my postings. I don't expect everyone to agree with my passages, but I only pray that others would consider the perspective which I believe God, has enlightened me with...

After 15 years of diligent studying, with various denominational groups, I have reduced that the "Spirit-of-Stupor",...and,...the "Spirit-of-Division",...truly is wedged, between them all; as their common denominator.

Churches are a fine place, to begin our quest of seeking God's Face,...but; at some point, we must stop being "Babes-in-Christ", and begin to flourish and blossom, to mature as we feed on the “meat” of His Word,...to; prayerfully and in earnest, question without coercion,...all that is being; interpreted by the deceived-masses, and those appointed to take their corresponding-place,…behind the teaching pulpits; please beware of the cunning-gentleness,...that springs forth: from our biggest adversary, this once Angel-of-Light,...Lucifer!...

Yes, I truly believe that the Devil is in all details,...including; the ever so subtle changes, inserted cleverly so, throughout the ages; by the many scribes-of-old, instructed by their kings, to translate our Holy-Scriptures: twisting ever so slightly, the all too important message of our living-God!... All done, with the intent to dupe our minds,…into thinking; that we have finally and completely, defined our living God, when we (The Faithful-Believers), know differently.

My God, is unfathomable, immeasurable, unconfined and most,…infinite!... Jesus, is (Not) the Father!... He, is the Son-of-God!...

If we can’t get this simple fact, correct from the beginning,…then; Lucifer himself, has managed to devour your gullible mind. Amen.

Our very Salvation, is at stake here,…dear friends!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:19 am

“RECEIVE,…HEAVEN’S,…KISS!”…

This message, is to you,…who; is going through, a particularly challenging time,…in your personal life. I want you to know, (dear-reader and friends), that I shall be praying,…for you; and yours, every day. I want to communicate, to you,…that; our living-God, understands your struggles. Please know this, that we are all sinners,…who; desperately need to come home, to our Creator,…and: discover the warmth, of a loving relationship,…with your Maker!...

The Son-of-God, (Christ-Jesus), is seeing us,…in the distance; and looks on us with compassion. He wants to run to us, and to throw His arms around us,…(The Faithful-Believers). Jesus is, “Heaven’s-Kiss”,…welcoming us; the repentant-sinner, back home. Our Saviour, hasn’t just left the porch-light,…on for us; He’s out on the front-porch, watching, waiting,…calling us, home. And, please remember this,…always; that our loved-ones, may indeed spurn,…our appeals; reject our message, oppose our arguments,…despise our person; but, they are completely helpless,…against: our earnest praying, for them!...

So, join together in following,…Jesus’ example; and just as you, have made Him,…your model: keep your eyes, on those who live as we do. Because, many live presently,…as; enemies of His Cross!... And, their destiny is destruction,…their god, is their stomach; and their glory is found, in their,…shame!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:36 am

“ROARING-LIONS,…POSING,…AS-GENTLE-DOVES!”…

Many, of you,…have; your mind set, on earthly things. But, let us remember that,…we pursue most; all-heavenly-matters. And, that we eagerly await,…a Saviour, from Heaven itself; our Lord, Christ-Jesus!... Who, by the Power bestowed to Him,…by His Father-in-Heaven; Jesus is today, enabled to bring everything,…under His control: ultimately transforming our lowly-bodies, so that we will mirror,…His own, Glorious-One!...

And, so,…let us; even with our physical problems, legal-issues and interpersonal relationship,...struggles; yes, let us continue to emulate,…Christ’s example. Remember, always,…that; those around us, who need desperately,…the good-news, of the gospel-message; who need our Jesus, the most,…are indeed; looking for believable people, who can point them,…to our perfect, Saviour!...

And, this means,…we; must be real. Remember, this one thing,…always; selfishness and superiority, breeds division among all peoples. But, humility unites us,…since; it is the quality, of being “One”,…in Spirit: and of “one-mind”. This is why, our Jesus said,…”The Father and I, are One!”… Yes, indeed. They are “One”, in spirit and of one,…mindset. But, this truth has been perverted,…throughout the ages; and mankind has relished, in making many religions,…out of: figurative-speeches!...

In humility, Jesus values His Father-in-Heaven,…above Himself; “My Father, is Greater than I”… Why, then,…do so many; continue to be duped, into the cunning-snares,…of the “Trinity-Doctrine?”… This once, “Angel-of-Light”,…Lucifer himself; like a “Roaring-Lion”, has been posing himself as,…”A Gentle-Dove!”…

Yes, he’s managed to influence societies,…for eons; devouring all the devoted saints, those who lend themselves willingly,…to be his, gullible victims. Folks, Jesus is the Son-of-God!... Never, has He been,…the Father!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:57 am

“HONOR-THIS,…FOR,…ONCE!”…

Folks, we were once,…God’s enemies; but today, we stand reconciled with our Creator, through the death of His Son (Jesus)!...(see, Romans 5:10 ). Why, would we want to degrade,…nor demerit; the sacrifices of His Son?... Yet, (unknowingly perhaps),…all those; who have been persuaded to believe, in the “Trinity-Doctrine”,…remain today: most duped with much, fallacy!...

Christ, in His teachings,…instructed; all who willingly listened, that God’s Plan for humanity,…included; our complete restoration, a regaining back of our intimate,…bond: as family members, with our Creator!... This is why, Jesus gave us so many examples,…such as; recognizing the inner-virtues, even of our,…”Lord’s-Prayer!”…

He made us aware, that even He (Jesus),…was and still remains, in complete subjection; to a higher, Supreme-Being!... One, He chose to identify Himself with,…as being; His very own, Father-in-Heaven!... At that instance, the disciples knew,…there was a head-of-household; even in the spiritual-realm. All this is from God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh), who has reconciled us,…(The Faithful-Believers); to Himself, through the shed and atoning-blood,…of His only, begotten Son: our Christ-Jesus!...

He is our, “Sacrificial-Lamb”,…spotless and blameless; eternally He remains. Today, we exist under the ministry of,…reconciliation; our Heavenly-Father, makes His appeal through us,…as we: implore others, in Christ’s behalf. God, made Him (His Son), who had no sin,…to become sin, for us; so that, in Him (Jesus, not God, folks),…we: might become the very righteousness, of His Father-in-Heaven!...

Let’s not ever forget, that Jesus Himself,…said; “There’s only One, who is truly, Good. Yes, only my Father is,…Good!”… And, so,…I conclude; who of us, will humble ourselves enough,…to believe: God’s Son?... Jesus, is (Not),…the Father!... He never has been. Please, let’s honor the simplicity-of-Christ,…and; His teachings!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:56 pm

“I’M,…MY-BROTHER’S,…KEEPER!”…

Folks, our Salvation changes everything,…about us, (The Faithful-Believers). Our apostle Paul, says that the old,…has gone; and the new, has come. This is not, a future event,…but; a current state, for those of us,…who: are in Christ, are now a “new-creation!”… Paul, uses the word,…”reconcile”; for being made new…(see, 2nd Corinthians 5:18-20 ). Friends, we today,…are being; reconciled to our Father-in-Heaven!...

To reconcile, is to restore friendly relations,…to erase divisions; and distances. The purpose of being made, into a new-creation,…is so; that we can help others, become new-creations,…too. Today, we have a holy-obligation. We learn to even love, our enemies,…by first; learning to love, ourselves. Who of us, will strive daily,…to imitate; the selfless, servant-heart of Christ-Jesus?...

Racial and political tensions, are nothing new. But, the business of Christ’s-Church,…His many member, body; is never to feed, divisiveness. Yet, the “Spirit-of-Stupor”,…and the,…”Spirit-of-Division”; is what I have observed, to be most evident today,…amongst: all the various, Christian denominations of our modern-society!...

Take a good look, dear-reader and friends,…at our mainstream churches, of today; and tell me, that this isn’t so. Are we, or (Not),…all; children of God?... Do we, or (Not),…patiently await; the return of His Son, our Redeemer?... Then, let’s stop identifying ourselves,…with pompous-titles; like Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, Catholics, Jehovah’s-Witnesses, Mormons, Quakers, 7th day Adventist, etc.,etc…

Remember, it was the pagans themselves,…who began calling; even the early followers of Jesus, by the title of,…”Christians”. The disciples simply, recognized each other,…as; brothers and sisters, in Faith!... And, so,…may we all; continue being, our “Brother’s-Keeper”,…until: Christ’s return!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Folks, to denominate,…by its very, definition; means to divide, to separate according to the different face-value,…say of currency: for example. We today, have in existence,…the one, the five, the ten, the twenty, the fifty and the one-hundred-dollar bill. All of these, display their different face values,…as; denominational-value. Let us (Not) divide ourselves, as we do,…with our currency; giving each one of our separate known faith-groups, their denominational-value according to each one’s own,…titled-identity. Let us rather, all be considered part of God’s Family,…simply; because we have freely, received the Saving Name of Jesus,…Son of our living-God!...Amen. Ours, is more of a definition,…than a title; don’t you agree?... I pray that, you do!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:20 pm

“I’M-BANKING,…ON,…THIS!”…

Folks, anyone who lives on milk,…being still, an infant; is not acquainted with the teachings, regarding our inherited righteousness. But, solid food is for the mature,…who; by constant use, have trained themselves,…to distinguish: good from evil. Who of us, is ready for a solid-diet,…of; self-sacrifice?... Followers of Jesus, are by design,…daily-growing; into spiritual-maturity!...

As we do, we begin to discover that,…growing-up; involves more than, our own peace and joy. Growth in His likeness, honors His Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer)… And, so,…we; shall most unselfishly, encourage others. Most of us, will at some time,…face; a crisis. Perhaps it will be, a job termination,...or; the results of a medical test, or the loss of a precious family member,…or friend!...

It is, in those times,…that; we must dig-down-deep, into the reserves of our,…spiritual-bank-account. And, what might we find,…there?... If we have enjoyed, a deepening relationship with our living-God,…we’ve then been; making regular, “deposits” of Faith!... Who of us, has experienced His Grace?...(see, 2nd Corinthians 8:9; Ephesians 2:4-7 ). We, (The Faithful-Believers), trust the promises,…of our Holy-Scriptures!...

Our Maker, is truly just and most,…Faithful…(read, Deuteronomy 32:4; 2nd Thessalonians 3:3 ). Just remember, always that,…God’s-Love and Grace; are available when you, (His child),…needs: to make a withdrawal…(see, Psalm 9:10; Hebrews 4:16 ). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:32 pm

“WHAT,…WILL-YOU,…DO?”…

By Jesus-Christ, the root-of-Jesse,…His Father’s anger; against mankind, is turned-away. Jesus, therefore,…is; our Peace-maker!... There is much joy, at first,…in believing. Our peace, is also renewed,…after countless corrections; for our back-sliding. And, what of the whole company,…of the Redeemed; there shall be, much praise in our song,…when we meet: before the Throne of His Father-in-Heaven!... The promises are sure, and the blessings contained there-in,…are; very rich.

I shall let, the whole world know,…what; our Lord has Gloriously done. Shout aloud and sing for joy, for Great is this Holy-One,…Son-of-God!... Today, I praise our living-God,…for; His Faithfulness in keeping His promises,…of old. Especially, the promise of our Salvation,…through; the believing in His, entrusted Son!... Deep, are His Father’s well. Come, experience the cool-waters,…of; God’s-Grace!...

This will refresh, and strengthen your hearts,…causing you; to praise Him, in gratitude. Discover through confession, conviction and repentance,…this; everlasting joy. The well of God’s-Salvation, shall never run dry. And, so,…in closing; I only ask, this one question. (“WHAT,…WILL-YOU,…DO”),…when His Son, comes for you?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:21 pm

“TO-THE,…BABES,…IN-CHRIST!”…

Folks, all that our Jesus,…has taught us; are truths, which He Himself learned and witnessed,…in: His Father’s presence. Likewise, we humans still today,…do what we; have heard and seen, of our own parents. Many, still today,…have; no room for the Son’s truth, regarding His Father’s-Word!... Let us remember, always,…that; Jesus, Himself confessed to do nothing,…of His own, will; and that, it was strictly His Father’s will,…that: He constantly pursued and obeyed!...

Yet, millions have fallen to the Devil’s own,…devices; this cunning-serpent, acts like a gentle-dove,…deceiving the masses; with man-made-fables, twisting ever-so-slightly,…the Holy-Scriptures; to portray Jesus, as being our God!... As sure as, we (The Faithful-Believers), are in complete subjection,…to Christ; who is our Head, likewise is the Son (Jesus),…in complete subjection: to His Father-in-Heaven!...

Jesus, shall rule from the throne of David, (not from His Father’s-Throne, folks)!... It is, His Father’s-Kingdom,…that Jesus, will rule; appointed King over this Dominion, ruling over David’s descendants. Over the ages, in most subtle ways,…trusted-scribes; copied the titles of Lord and God, placing them throughout our entire Bible,…omitting; God’s proper Name, (which is Jehovah and/or Yahweh), where originally stated. This allowed Satan’s influence, to manifest itself in the form of his greatest work yet,…in our modern-era!...

Many, have been duped by his deceptions. Millions, have been influenced by this dark-angel,…to; recopy our Holy-Scriptures, in such a fashion as to not,…be detectable: to the “Babes-in-Christ!”… Figurative speech, has come to be most interchangeable,…and misused, for eons; to the point, of becoming a new-religion and belief among the masses!...

Friends, Jesus is (Not) the Father!... He, is the Son-of-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:36 pm

“WHO-WILL,…ACKNOWLEDGE,…THIS?”…

Folks, there is no other name (but, Jesus),…under Heaven; by which, we (The Faithful-Believers), must be Saved!...(see, Acts 4:12 ). And, there is only one Mediator between God,…and humanity; that being, Christ-Jesus!...(read, 1st Timothy 2:5 ). So, if God were to be Jesus,…Himself; as so many, erroneously profess,…why: would He need, anyone to mediate for Him?...

Fact is, because God’s own Holiness,…impedes us humans, from His presence (defacto); in His Supreme-Wisdom, Almighty-God sent His Son,…down to us: instead. Jesus, a direct-descendant of our Heavenly-Father,…sufficed; His shed and atoning-blood, met His Father’s pre-requisites for our Salvation!... Innocent and blameless, was this Sacrificial-Lamb!... Eternally spotless, He today,…remains!...

The very Gates-of-Paradise, are found in our Saviour,…who; offers everlasting life, to all who believe and come,…to Him. Won’t you (dear-reader and friends), enter into the joy of His Father’s-Salvation?... He’s been prized, with the very keys,…of; our New-Heavens and New-Earth, (yet future). And, ultimately,…it is He, (Jesus); who shall praise, or condemn the churches,…for their Faith: or lack-of-it!...

Who of you, will keep His Father’s-Word,…and; not deny, the Son,…His rightful place?... Oh’, how I pray that you will. Who, will acknowledge that,…the Son-of-God; has loved us, since even before our beginning?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:06 pm

“WHO,…DO-YOU,…BELIEVE?”…

In today’s modern-world, there are many faulty ways of thinking,…especially; regarding the Son-of-God, (Christ-Jesus)!... And, it has become the basis,…for millions; who believe in a “Triune-God”, that Jesus is also,…our Creator!... Although, Catholicism was protested,…and as a result; various denominational groups sprouted, they took with them,…the same “Trinity-Doctrine”; so, I question today,…what really; was ever accomplished, other than to offer our scriptures,…in: the various other languages, besides Latin, Greek and Hebraic?...

Even so, when the scribes of old,…were ordered by their kings; to translate the original texts, they also conspired to omit God’s own Name. And in place of it, they copied the ever-so-interchangeable titles of Lord and God. Doesn’t anyone out there, also question what else,…might have been, possibly altered?... Folks, from the very beginning of our human-existence,…this Devil; the old-dragon, Lucifer himself (once, even a great Angel-of-Light), has been delving in the details!...

He’s managed to influence, throughout the ages,…those responsible; and appointed by our communities, to teach us truth. It’s become a war, even among our brethren,…regarding, who’s closer to the truth?... Divided we remain, today. Our identity has become, linked along with,…many pompous-principles. We recognize one another, by titles,…rather than; by speaking the truth, and the simplicity of Christ’s-Teachings!...

I for one, believe the Son-of-God,…when He, says; “My Father is Greater than I”… Wisdom, demands the ability to cultivate and appropriate,…whatever knowledge; we manage to acquire, in our quest,…for truth. To question the “status-quo”, has always sprouted forth,…new growth; new and refreshed understandings, of well-founded and rooted,…principles. I’m not changing our Bible. I’m shining the Son’s Light, on the already spoken Word!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:34 pm

“KEEP-THINGS,…IN,…PERSPECTIVE!”…

Please read, (Romans 5:6-11 ), for anyone to say anything different,…than; what’s clearly in these verses, is to negate and make void,…God’s message: of our Salvation!... God demonstrates His own Love for us, by allowing His Son to be,…the atoning-sacrifice, necessary; for us to be reconciled, back to our Creator!...

Jesus’ blood, justifies us as being righteous,…and; it also Saves us, from His Father’s wrath, (yet future). It clearly states, that it’s through the death of His Son, (and not, God’s own death), that humanity today,…is reconciled. So, I continue to question why,…so many; erroneous continue to call God, by the name of Jesus?...

As the Son, was resurrected by His Father-in-Heaven,…so, shall we (The Faithful-Believers); be resurrected, also by Jesus’ Heavenly-Father,…should we die: prior to the Son’s 2nd advent. So, our boasting is through the Son,…who; has become the propitiation, drawing us near again,…to: His Father’s-Favor!...

Our Creator, paid a very high-price (with the death, of His only Son); for you and for me. The Maker of our entire Universe, wants you (dear-reader and friends),…not your mind; nor your achievements, nor your personality,…but: simply you, because of who you are,…His child!... Your are most valuable and precious, in His eyes,…and; He Loves us, all.

His Son’s death, is the truest-measure of God’s-Love,…for us. Is there a greater pain, than a parent,…losing their child?... I dare say, not!... So, please,…stop; placing the Son, into His Father’s-Shoes!... There’s only One-Most-High-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name)!... And, even to this day,…His Son (Jesus); remains positioned at the right-hand, of His Father (not, on God’s Throne); in complete subjection, to our Supreme-Being,…as we stand: in subjection to the Son-of-God!...

I pray,…”That we continue to maintain, all spiritual-things in their,…perspective-place!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:43 pm

“MOVING-AWAY,…FROM,…SHOWMANSHIP!”…

One of the lies, we (The Faithful-Believers),…sometimes choose to believe; is that we, (not God), are the center of our Universe. We fool ourselves, into thinking we will be,…carefree and happy: only when we, reorder the world,…according to our own, desires. This lie, is most convincing,…because; it promises an easier, speedier way to get,…what we want. It argues, “God is Love, so He wants me to do,…whatever; will make me happy.”

But, folks,…this way of thinking; only leads us, to many heartaches,…not joy!... The best kind of joy, comes from the freedom we find,…when; we accept the truth, that Jesus (The Son-of-God), is the only Way,…to: a full and satisfying life. Who of us, is willing to move-away,…from all the “Showmanship”; and begin to pray, in the privacy of your own space?...

Many, of you (the religious, of our communities), live desiring,…the praise of others; not knowing, that in doing so,…you forfeit: your rewards, from Almighty-God. Remember, always,…that; those who, “for a show, make lengthy prayers,…will indeed be; punished most severely.”…(see, Mark 6:7 ). Dear-reader and friends, instead of babbling,…with; pretentious empty words, let’s try to pray,…with: simplicity and sincerity, instead!...

Our Heavenly-Father, who sees all,…that is done, in secret; will reward you, publicly,…in due time: for your obedience. Don’t forget, our Creator knows,…what you need; even before you ask Him!... So, don’t be like the hypocrites,…for; they have already received, their reward in full. Go, to your room, close the door,…and; pray to your, Father-in-Heaven!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...