Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:01 pm

(FOR,…SPANISH,…SAINTS)
“NO CAIGAS,…EN,…TENTACION”

Assyria, Egipto, Babylonia, Medio-Persia, Grecia y los Romanos; fueron los 6 Imperios, cuales existieron,…anteriormente. Todos ellos, tuvieron altos conocimientos, Astronomico y Matematicos. Dentro de esto, hay muchos fraudes, intelectuales. La Astrologia, peversa, a la Astronomia; en que peversa, las verdades,de la ciencia; con cuentos y mitos, que tuerzen,la Palabra de Dios. Solo, a travez de revelaciones escritas, dentro de nuestra Biblia; es que podemos acercarnos a nuestro Padre Celestial. La Biblia, descubre todo,los misterios; dentro de ella, existe muchas soluciones; hacia nuestras preguntas. Por el juicio, que cayo sobre, la humanidad; es que existe, tanta corrupcion, en nuestra Tierra. El Anti-Cristo, sera un ser, humano; poseado, por un Principado,…caido y,…oscuro!...

El inicuo, es decir, sin Ley y en contra,toda Autoridad; tantas fisicas, como las morales. De esto, se trata el mismisimo Satanas. Al contrario, Dios, es el Supremo Autor, de las Leyes Universales. No te debes llevar por tus sentimientos y emociones, porque somos peversos. Al contrario, acercate a Dios; quien es,…El’, quien si sabe, manejar lo bueno, y lo malo. Nosotros, no somos dioses,…no tenemos, las capacidades de discernir, efectivamente; dentro lo que es, los malo y lo bueno. Aunque es cierto, que la primera pareja, rompio el mando, de nuestro Padre; y al consumir la fruta, declarada como intocable; y aun que, a consecuencias de consumirla; hoy somos sabios, de lo bueno y lo malo; sigue siendo cierto, que no fuimos, por disenyo original; hechos, con capacidades, para manejar esta,…cualidad!...

Despues de Jerusalem; la segunda ciudad, mas mencionada dentro de nuestra Biblia; es la ciudad de Babylonia; cituada, en el paiz de, Iraq. Es aqui, donde todo empezo, y tambien,…terminara; tanto como igual, se culminara, toda esta humanidad. El Anti-Cristo, recibira grandes poderes, del mismisimo Satana, y se cumplira todo lo escrito dentro de las Sagradas Escrituras. Satanas, tiene acceso ha esta dimension, ha este Mundo y hasta tu propia,…mente. Por lo cual, es muy important; renovarla,…diaria; nutrela, dentro de las Palabra de Dios; diariamente, para que,…(“NO CAIGAS,…EN,…TENTACION!”).

Tu Amigo, y Tu Hermano, en Cristo;
Tentando, tu,…atencion:
Para, que atiendas,…a El’ Altisimo.

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:26 pm

“BACK,…IN THE,…GAME”

Sadly, some who Love the World, and its bad ways; oppose those, who try to live, by Bible teachings. Hence, Jesus said, to His disciples: “If you were part, of this World; the World, would be fond, of what,…is, its own. Now, because you are, (No), part,…of this World; but, I have chosen you, out of this World: on this account, the World hates you…(read John 15:19).

How sad, that people hate, God’s servants; for not embracing, a World, that is riddled with corruption, injustice, and violence: and, that is ruled, by Satan. Many sincere people, want to make this planet, a better place; but, they are no match, for its unseen ruler. Only our Heavenly Father, can get rid of Satan; and, He will: by, utterly destroying him, as if, by Fire!...(read Revelation 20:10,14).

This Wonderful prospect, is the Key Element, in the precious Good-News, of the Kingdom,…to come: proclaimed World-wide, by the followers of Christ Jesus!...(read Matt. 24:14). Yes, I am convinced that, only God’s Kingdom, with His Government, directed by Christ, (His Son),…will bring lasting Peace, and Joy; to this Earth!...(read Matt. 6:9,10).

I shall continue, to proclaim this Heavenly Kingdom; viewing my Creator’s approval,…as far more important, than that of,…men and women. If you do, only things, that you’re good at; if you never try, new things, for fear of failing: then, you’re only cheating yourself. You can learn, from failure; and, be motivated to improve: or, you can focus, on what went wrong, and stay within, your comfort zone.

It depends, on what kind of person, you choose to be, If I know, I’m likely to fail, at something; I make light, of the situation. It’s better, to laugh, than to sulk. If your expectations, for yourself, are too high, and unrealistic; you’ll never be content. You, can be your own,…worst enemy. Do feelings, of inadequacy, prevent you, from taking on,…new challenges?... Do the well-meaning comments, of those you respect; sometimes undermine, your confidence?... Does discouragement, over past blunders, hold you back; from trying again?...

If so, how can you come to terms, with your failures; real, or perceived?... You have everything to gain, by finding the answer, to this last question: because, sooner or later, everyone fails,…at something…(read Romans 3:23). But, those who can deal with failures,…are resilient. This means, we can put our mistakes, in perspective; get-up, and try again. And, next time, we are more likely,…to succeed.

Some, expect the worst, and therefore hold-back, from making an attempt; thinking that, their chances of success, are slim. Identify your challenge, think it through, and weigh the possible out-comes; then, find one good reason, why you should attempt, the task; despite, the risk of failure. To whom, are you comparing,…yourself?...

Without becoming boastful, recognize your own, unique abilities. Let each one, prove what his or her own, work is; and then, he or she,…will have cause, for exultation: in regard, to himself,…alone…(read Galatians 6:4). If you have given-in, to some weakness; does that really mean,…you’re hopeless?... Or, is it merely, an indication that, you need,…assistance?...

Accept, a helping-hand; and, get,…(“BACK,…IN THE,…GAME”)… Almighty God, does not forget, the Love, you show; for Him, and His Son’s Name!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:48 pm

“ONLY,…TWO,…CHOICES”

What if, Life isn’t meant to be perfect; but, we are meant to Trust,…the One, who is?... These inspirational passages, are not necessarily, nor particularly unique; but rather, they are to my readers, and friends; an example of my best efforts: in sharing, with others, what has been so fundamental,…in my household,…today!...

I realize, that we do not walk easily into this maturity. Christianity, can be an intoxicating blend; of freedom, Joy, Exuberance, and newfound discovery. Bible study, is most rich. We may even feel like, Archaeologists, finally coming across an unexplored cave; as we become astonished at the insights, which pour; as a never ending spring,…of Living Water. As we diligently examine, and research this boundless Book; we call our Bible, and do so, with intimacy; tears, and the assurance of God’s Voice, and guidance; mark our times of prayer. Eventually, God asks us, to discard our infatuations; and move-on to,…”Higher-Heights”,…with Him!...

In this type of friendship; it’s no longer,…”All About Me”. It’s about partnering, with our Creator, to build His Kingdom. This means, first being,…”Fire-Tested”,…and,…second; growing, in ways that, we naturally wouldn’t be inclined,…to grow. This growth, can be most painful, for us. But, it’s a growth, which is necessary; if we are to become the type of men and women; whom our Heavenly Father,…can use. It is a Love, which becomes silhouetted, in a broken World; framed by human sufferings; illuminated, in an explosion of God’s Presence: breaking into a dark cellar.

In a World, where suffering, and difficulty,…are certain; friendship with God, frees us, from being limited by what we don’t have; by what we are suffering; or by,..what we are enduring. Mature friendship, with God; reminds us that, our existence, is much broader than, our suffering, and difficulty. Our Heavenly Father, does not offer us freedom, from a broken World; instead, He offers us,…friendship with Himself; as we walk through this fallen,…world.

And, those who persevere; will find that, this friendship, is worth more; so very much more: than anything, this fallen World, can offer us. It doesn’t sound like much fun, initially; but, those who have walked these roads, have left behind; a witness, that they have reached, an invigorating,…soul-satisfying land. These men and women, of whom I speak; testify to being radically satisfied in God, even though others may scratch their heads; as they try to figure out, how someone who walks, such a difficult road,…could possibly be,…steadfast in Joy. In a broken and fallen World, like ours; we really, have,…(“ONLY,…TWO,…CHOICES”),…mature friendship, with our Maker: or, radical,…disillusionment!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:06 pm

(FOR,…SPANISH,…SAINTS)
“VIVIR,…EL,…MOMENTO”

Nunca pienses que, lo temporal, es para siempre. Al contrario, lo temporal; no es, lo permanente. Hay momentos, en la Vida; que quisieramos perpetuarlos,…congelarlos,…y a veces, suspenderlos. Tanto, como volver,…a vivirlos. A veces, hay inquietud; por que pase las cosas. Todo, tiene su tiempo. Que pasa, cuando tenemos momentos, que no quisieramos,…pasar?...

Lo primero, que hay que, reconocer, es que, guste o no; hay que,…(“VIVIR,…EL,…MOMENTO”). Vivelo, sea alegria; como, tristeza. El unico Consuelo, que realmente tenemos, es vivir el momento. Sea lo que sea. Hay que terminar, un capitulo; antes que podamos, comensar,…el proximo. No importa, el momento malo,…”Ya, Pasara’!”….

No siga, con sus angustias; vive ese momento, y asegurate, que todo,…pasara. Aprende a ver, mas alla, de lo que, te esta, pasando,…actualment. La Fe’,…es siege. La declaracion, que vas hacer, sera siempre la correcta. Usa lenguaje, positivo. Que no salga amarguras, de su boca. Declara siempre, lo bueno. Piensa bien, antes de abrir, tu boca. Espera que, pase las cosas; antes que hagas, tus peticiones,…hacia Dios!...

Olvida, lo que queda atras. Chequea, si estas caminando, para atras, o hacia adelante?... Chequea, el rumbo, que ya escogistes. Y, que siempre sea, hacia adelante. Para atras, ni para coger,…impulso. Me levantare, y ire,…a mi Padre Celestial; quien esta en los Cielos; todo poderoso, unico viviente; y a su, Hijo, mi Salvador,…”Jesucristo!....
Esta Tierra, sera pronto; convertida en un,…Paraiso!....(lea Daniel 12:13; Juan 11:24-26; Hechos 24:15).

Tu Amigo,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:20 pm

“LIKE,…LITTLE,…CHILDREN”

I have, an infinite capacity, for wonder; much like, innocent children; who, constantly live: fully, in the present. My personal World, is always,…a fantastically real, and interesting place; to me. You’ll find me, working to cultivate; through, Spiritual development!...

Ultimately, my goal is; to become, a strong-Spiritual,…being. Today, at the age of 52; I have the privilege, of meditating regularly: and, am now, living more quietly, and simply. My Spiritual path, is bringing me; a heightened sense, of Love; wonder,…and, appreciation!...

Jesus’ words, help me; to become, like a child,…again. I today, am as spontaneous, and curious; as any, new-born infant: exhibiting my openness,…to, every experience. My Lord’s Doctrine, aims to help my body, and Soul; becoming as supple, (flexible),…as, any child!...

All the World’s, Spiritual traditions; tell us, how important it is, to transcend our own, selfishness; to stop, seeing ourselves, as the center, of this Universe; and, to stop trying, so hard; to satisfy our own,…desires. They advise us, to help and serve others; so, that,…we can move beyond, our separate ego; and, connect to a Higher-Power: mine, being that of,…”Christ, Jesus!”….

It’s impossible, to be considered,…”Good”; without being prepared, to put others,…first!... Much, of my adult-hood, has been about,…self-sacrifice. Caring for others, is a fast, and efficient way; to experience at least,…a little Saintliness. My World today, I see as,…appareled, in Celestial Light, (having); the Glory, and freshness,…of a Dream!...

Unless you change, (my dear reader, and friend); and, become,…(“LIKE,…LITTLE,…CHILDREN”),…you will never, enter; the Kingdom of our Heavenly Father!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:43 pm

(FOR,…SPANISH,…SAINTS)
“PODER,…DE,…PALABRAS”

Si amamos a Dios, no podemos actuar, contra Su voluntad. No hay nada Nuevo, debajo del Sol. Aun, estemos, en este siglo 21; seguimos, en muchas maneras; iguales que, los quienes vivieron, antes que nosotros. No hemos cambiado, en el sentido, de civilizarnos mas; entre nuestras moralidades. Los motivos, solo Dios, los sabe. El odio, nos quita la semilla, de nuestro,…Padre Celestial. Esa semilla, siendo la verdad, de Su Palabra!...

Es increible, los tiempos, tan violentos; cuales estamos viviendo. El Amor, por el ser humano; se degrada, mas y mas,…cada dia. El mismo Satanas, se disfrasa; con apariencias, de Luz; los creyentes, nos asombramos, en lo que vemos. Abran la Palabra de Dios; y logre interpretarla. Dios, quiere bendecirnos; pero bajo la condicion, de nosotros cumplir; con nuestra obediencia,…a Sus instrucciones. Todo aquel, quien es un ladron, y transa a su projimo; sera destruido. Es muy grave, no tener, compassion por los demas. Bienaventurado, es dar,…que, recibir!...

Sirviendo a los demas, es como se Ama,…a Dios!... Compasion y misericordia, por todos quienen, sufren. Demuestra, tu Salvacion; viviendo por los demas. La verdadera felicidad, no esta en las posesiones; en nada, considerado,…material. Sirvele, a las almas, necesitadas; del Amor, de nuestro Cristo!... Si no tienes tiempo, para los demas; como es que, vas a tener tiempo, para tu Dios?... Dedica, el tiempo, que tenemos; para los que tienen,… menos. Porque sera, que ya, La gente, no tienen,…Corazon?....

Hermanos, y hermanas,…santos de Dios; no dejes que te quiten, tu compasion; no endurezcan, sus corazones. Cuantas personas, que no han tenido, el privilegio; de una educacion,…se ven obligados, por desgracia; de la Vida,…ha sufrir mucho mas, que usted y yo?.... No estamos, cumpliendo con Dios; y su voluntad,…al ignorar a todos, esos, necesitados; humildes, de poca educacion; damas y caballeros, todos tenemos necesidad,…de Cristo!.... El’ es, nuestro buen Samaritano. La religion, no hace nada, por nosotros; a cambio, la sangre de Jesus,…derramada; nos Salva; nos limpia, y nos da la esperanza; de que si,…hay una,…Vida Eterna!....

Aferrate,…de Sus Promesas!...

Tu Amigo,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:58 pm

“A REAL,…GIFT”

Alter your path, and bring the Bliss, that resides within each of us; create a space, for Love; and, shift,…your limiting beliefs. Unleash, your Divine Power; and, make every day, an experience,…as, you learn to Honor: your, Magnificent Master,…”Jesus, our Christ!”….

This, (New Year),…give the Gift,…of Love!... Provide the Spiritual tools, to transform your personal Life; and, help make this World,…a better place: for you, and others. Jesus, for me; has been nothing, but,…Impressive. In a Super-natural, and very Awakening Way; He has guided me, to a healthier, and more balanced,…Life!...

Through His Gospel message, I have discovered, cutting-edge information; personal growth; creative expression,…and, much support, for leading a Spiritual Life-style. Meaningful giving, are His Tips; to simplifying,…any Season!....

Jesus, is my Parent-Path; leading me, to my Heavenly Father: enriching, even this,….present Life. The upside, of His lessons; helps me make, the most, of my peak experiences. The birth, of a new me; is, all good. I am,…Alive; with,…Spirit!....

Awaken, to this new moment. I,…am made whole; with new beginnings. In Life, we are often left, with indecision; about, many things. We stand, at the cross-road; not knowing, which way, to go. Fears, of accountability, responsibility, losing control, or,…missing something; often, stand at the gate: paralyzing, us!....

Suddenly, our ability to think, rationally; and, make decisions,…is lost; in those, moments. Life, is all about,…Choice; in fact, choice, is the only real power, we have. Our ability, to make choices, in every moment; is,…True Power: and, our ability, to understand how to renegotiate, some of those choices,…can be,…(“A REAL,…GIFT!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:26 pm

“WORDS,…OF,…WISDOM”
(FOR,…SPANISH,…SAINTS)
VOLUME V

El orgullo, de los pequenyos, consiste en hablar siempre de,…”Si”; el de los grandes,…en no hablar de,…”Si”,…nunca. La soberbia, no es grandeza, sino hinchazon; y lo que esta hinchado, parece grande, pero no esta,…sano. El oro, es como las mujeres, que todos dicen, mal de ellas; y todos,…las desean. Como la piedra, de toque; sirve para probar el oro; el oro sirve, para probar,…al hombre. El oro, a la par, que es el mas puro, de los metals; es el mayor, de los,…corruptores!...

Una palabra, hiere mas profundamente, que una espada. Las personas, tienen sobre las bestias, la ventaja de la palabra; pero las bestias, son preferibles, cuando las palabras carecen, de buen sentido. La palabra, se ha dado al hombre, para que pueda encubrir, o despojar,…el pensamiento. Las palabras, son como las hojas, cuando abundan, poco fruto,…hay entre ellas. La discrecion, en las palabras, vale mas que la elocuencia. Del que esta enamorado, de sus palabras, no se puede esperar, obras famosas. El que emplea muchas palabras; para explicar algo, hace como el purpo; se esconde, en su propia tinta. Muchas veces, las palabras que tendriamos, que haber dicho, no se nos presentan, en el Espiritu; hasta que ya es, desmasiado tarde!...

Las grandes pasiones, son enfermedades, incurables. Lo que podria curarlas, las haria verdaderamente peligrosas. La carencia, de pasiones, hace al hombre,…estupido. Cuando se tiene menos estima, del objeto amado; que de si mismo, no se tiene, por el mas que, un simple,…carinyo; cuando se le estima igual, que a si; ahi,…esta’ la Amistad; y cuando se le estima mas, a esa passion, la podemos llamar,…devocion. Las pasiones, estan siempre vivas, aun en el hombre, que ha renunciado,…a ellas. Aquel, que huye del pecado, no mas que, por estar prohibido,…peca. La unica diferencia, entre un santo, y un pecador; es que el santo, tiene un posado,…y el picador; un futuro. Los mas, de los pecadores, pasan su Vida, ofendiendo a Dios,…y confesandose!...

Aunque, me quede solo, no cambiara’ mis libres,…pensamientos; por un trono. La independencia, del pensamiento, es la mas noble aristocracia. El estomago, es el suelo, de cual germina, el pensamiento. Somos duenyos, de nuestros pensamientos; su ejecusion, sin embargo,…nos es ajena. El perdon, es la vanganza, de los hombres Buenos. Perdonar, supone, siempre,…un poco de olvido; un poco de desprecio, y aun mucho de,…comodidad. Es perdonar, al vencido, el triunfo,…de la Victoria. Es mucho major, perdonar,…que, vengarse. El que perdona, ligeramente; da indicios de, concentimiento. El hombre perdona, y olvida. La mujer, perdona,…solamente. No hay placer, que no tenga, por limite; el pesar. Los que se entregan, a los placeres, viven al dia; y con ellos, cesa a diario,…su razon de vivir!...

Tu Amigo,
Izzy!,,,

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:23 pm

“ONLY,…AS,…ONE”

Dear Jesus, create in us;
An Eternal Love,…as One.
As One, that forgives, failures;
Spanning distances,…and:
Withstanding,…tempest!....

Dear Jesus, create in us;
A Fresh Love,…as One.
As One, with tenderness;
And, the Grandeur, of Mountains.
In Strengths,…of Lions!....

Make us, As One,…intimately;
Your, many colors, as One,…Sunset.
Thousands of Cedars, as One,…Forest;
Countless Stars, as One,…Galaxy!....

Make us, (“ONLY,…AS,…ONE”);
Dear Jesus,…forever.
That You, may be,…Praised;
Dear Jesus,…forever.
(“ONLY,…AS,…ONE!”)….

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“ABOUT,…HIS,…BUSINESS”

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:32 pm

“ABOUT,…HIS,…BUSINESS”

The beauty of Life, is not in the catch; it’s in the experience. Triumphant in Christ, is not something we do; it’s something, we are. A True Mark, of a Visionary; is his or her willingness, to lay down; even, when necessary,…their very own life: for those, whom he or she, will never see!...

Being tested, by our Maker; reminds us, that our function and task, is to be,…(“ABOUT,…HIS,…BUSINESS”). We should exit, this Life; with no question, as to why,…God, made us!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:55 pm

“SERVING,…THE,…SPANISH”
(LA REALIDAD,…Y,…RAIZ)

Cuando conocemos la verdad; seremos libres. Lucha por agradar, a tu Padre Celestial. No vayas contra, sus ensenyanzas. Si te apartas de El, pierdes su proteccion. El Satanismo, y la brujeria, van mano en mano. No hay excusa, para celebrar el,…”Halloween”. Pecas, sabiendo las raices paganas, de este festival; y no tendras, perdon. No puedes participar, de la mesa, de los demonios; y tambien, de tu Padre Celestial. Uno o otro; pero Dios, no permite, las dos practicas!...

Muchos, despiden esta seriedad; diciendo que, somos fanaticos y extremistas. Te digo yo, que el quien este’ alumbrado, por El Espiritu Santo; es fiel, a solo Dios, todo-poderoso. No lleves, esta festividad, a la realidad; o lidia, con sus consecuencias. Muchos, se quejan que simplemente estan,…viviendo la Vida, con gozo; y no ven, ningun mal, en esta costumbre. Te digo yo, que son abominaciones, delante de Dios. Si no lo vez asi, entonces no eres, de El’. No se puede mezclar, la brujeria, sus practicas, y festividades; y tambien decir, que adoramos a Dios!...

Oigan bien, a la Palabra de Dios; y cuidado con el moderno Mundo, de hoy; que no ven a nada, como un mal. Reprendelos, y no seas tan complacientes. Quitate las bendas, de tus ojos. Aborreced, lo malo. Que Concordia Jesus, con las cosas, del Diablo?... Nada, en absoluto. Dios es Luz, y ninguna tinieblas, existen en El’. Satanas, odia a las mujeres, y a los ninyos.

El foco, de los sacrificios, siempre son,…los ninyos. No uses los tuyos, para darle gusto, al mismo Diablo. Cualquiera, que le haga un mal, a un ninyo; pierde el derecho de la Vida,…Eterna. Halloween, es el dia mas sagrado, para el ocultismo; y los sacrificio de ninyos, aun hasta la fecha. No pisen los terrenos, del ocultismo. Solo los llevara’, al Mundo oscuro. Todo es sutil; porque Satanas, se disfrasa como, un Angel,…de Luz!...

Dios libre, que el, nos ensenye, sus verdades. Siempre estan enganyandonos, para iniciarnos a la introduccion oculta, y sus ciencias. Muestranos Senyor, la realidad, de Tu Luz. Andemos pues, como de dia; y no, como de noche. Ayuda a todos, quienes no esten de acuerdo, con este mensaje. Que Tu Luz, les ayude ver,…(“LA REALIDAD,…Y,…RAIZ”),…de esta, festividad!...

Tu Amigo,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:11 pm

“IN,…THE,…MOMENT”

Don’t be tempted, to rush, your Loved ones. Try, (Not), to be,…impatient; at, their slowness. Walk, at their pace; and, be mindful,…with them. Consciously, cultivate a fresh, intense vision. Imagine, how the World looks; through, their eyes!...

Let the young, teach you; the marvels, of this World,…around us. Guard against, taking anything you know,…for granted. Give yourself, wholly; to play with others: allowing yourself, to step outside, your mental World, of worries,…and, responsibilities!...

Avoid, being irritated, when others ask,…why?... Encourage, their sense of wonder; instead. So what, if others are,…exuberant, and excited?... When we do good, we feel,…good. Why, don’t you go out; and, help someone?...

Acts, of generosity; and, the feelings of empathy, and compassion; may actually improve, your mental and physical health. Recent studies, have shown that; people who volunteer,…live, longer; suffer less chronic pain; have bolstered, immune systems; are, more likely to recover, from addiction; and, experience an,…(“IN,…THE,…MOMENT”),…sense of calm: akin, to that, which people experience, during and after,…exercise!...

Scientists, have yet, to fully understand; what the physiological under-pinnings, are; of such health benefits: but, early studies credit, a cascade of neuro-biological changes; that, occur, as we reach-out, to help a loved-one; or, (in, some cases),…even, cut a check; to a stranger,…in need!....

Could generosity,…be the missing, often over-looked ingredient; to a prescription, for better health?....Perhaps; and, I pray,…so!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
P.S. For any of you, (dear readers and friends),…who wish to write me, at home; perhaps with questions or comments, which you would prefer, not to publicize: please feel free, to do so, at the following address.

Israel Falcon
9439 San Jose Blvd.
Apt. # 200 / Bldg. # 23
Jacksonville, Florida 32257

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:47 pm

“SERVING,…THE,…SPANISH”
(ASI,…SERA’:,…ESPERALO)

Multidud de personas, se plantean el objetivo, y el significado, de la Vida. Tratan de encontrarle sentido, desde diversos angulos, pero por desgracia, muchas acaban decepcionadas. Sienten, lo que el reconocido sabio, de la antiguedad, llamado ,“Job”,…dice: “Como una sensacion, de falta de sentido, y de vacio. Llevan una Vida,…(Llena De Amarguras)!”…(lea Job 14:1).

Solo aspiran, a sobre-vivir, un dia mas. Por que’, se sienten asi?... Para empezar, millones de seres humanos, de todo el Mundo, viven en circunstancias terribles. No pasa un dia, sin que sufran, a causa de la pobreza, las enfermedades, la violencia irracional, o las injusticias. Tiene algun sentido, la Vida?... Y que’ hay, de los millones de personas, que disfrutan de una Vida, relativamente prospera, y segura?...

Parecen contar, con todo lo necesario, para ser felices. Pero muchos, no lo consiguen. Una y otra vez,…ven que el,…”Penoso Afan”,…y otras,…”Cosas perjudiciales”; sean, reveses economicos, o desgracias, como la muerte de un hijo,…hacen falso, sus ilusiones y esperanzas…(lea Salmo 90:10).

La brevedad, de la Vida; es algo mas, que agudiza, (acentua; o empeora), esta sensacion de falta, de sentido, y de vacio. A muchas personas, les cuesta entender, que el ser humano, con tanto potencial, en innumerables campos; viva, tan poco. La dura realidad, es que, aun si nos libramos de las peores calamidades, de esta Vida; la muerte, termina arrebatandonos todo…(lea Eclesiastes 3:19, 20).

Sera’ possible, encontrarle sentido, a la Vida?... Un Rey, del antiguo Israel, llamado Salomon; resumio bien la existencia, del ser humano. El veia que, la gente de ese entonces, igual que la de ahora, se afanaba, por salir,…adelante: plantaban, cultivaban, construian casas, cuidaban de sus familias; aun asi,…cual era, el resultado?... “Nada tiene sentido. Es, como perseguir al viento!”,…concluyo’, El…(lea Eclesiastes 2:17).

Salomon supo, que el ser humano, por mucho que se esforzara, nunca lograria, darle sentido, a la Vida. Asi es, esta Vida, en un Mundo,…imperfecto. Sin embargo, la Palabra inspirada de Dios, promete que la Vida, no siempre, sera’ asi. Salomon dijo, que la Vida es,…”Breve y Absurda!”,…y que, el hombre,…”Pasa como, una sombra!”…(lea Eclesiastes 6:12).

Ahora bien, Dios promote en la Biblia, que muy pronto, la Vida, tendra verdadero sentido. Y puesto, que su Palabra inspirada, siempre ha dicho la verdad; esta promesa, se cumplira’…(lea 2 do. de Timoteo 3:16, 17). Nuestra Biblia, explica, con que’ objetivo, creo nuestro Dios, este planeta. Ademas, indica por que’, el Mundo esta’ plagado, por la injusticia; la oppression, y el sufrimiento. Y, por que’, deberian interesarnos, estos temas?...

Porque, la principal razon, por la que la gente, no le encuentra sentido, a la Vida, es que, no conoce; o prefiere, no conocer,…el proposito, de Dios: para la Tierra, y los seres humanos. Dios, creo’ nuestro planeta, para que fuera, el hogar Paradisiaco, de los seres humanos; un hermoso Jardin, donde hombres y mujeres perfectos, pudieran disfrutar, Eternamente; de una Vida, plena y con sentido. Y,…(“ASI,…SERA’:,…ESPERALO!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:19 pm

“NOT SWAYED,…BY,…APPEARANCES”

Should you be Honest, at all times?... Everyone, is Honest,…some of the time; many perhaps, most of the time. But, how many people, do you know; who, are striving to be Honest,…all the time?... Today, a lack of Honesty, prevails in numerous facts, of Life. Never-the-less, God’s view of Honesty, is well-known. Does poverty, justify stealing?...

Poverty, is the Mother of crime. A poor individual, might feel justified, in stealing. On-lookers, might agree. What position, did Jesus take, on this issue?... He was very compassionate, in His dealings, with the needy. He felt pity, for them…(read Matt. 9:36). Yet, He never, under any circumstances, condoned stealing. What, then, should a poor person,…do?.

Almighty God, has compassion, for those who sincerely try, to obey Him; and, He will not cause, the Soul, of the righteous one, to go hungry; but, the craving of the wicked ones,…He will push-away…(read Proverbs 10:3). I believe that, our Creator, is Honest; and, that he will be Honest, in dealing with me; if I am willing to imitate Him. Secondly, your children can learn Honesty; only, if they see it, in you. How, have you,…fared?...

Do you have food, clothing, and shelter?... Have you always received, what you needed?... Stealing, on the job, is widespread. As a result, many feel,…”Everybody does it, so why shouldn’t,…I?”… In contrast, our Bible states: “You must not follow, after the crowd, for evil-ends!”….(read Exodus 23:2). Finders,…Keepers. How do you feel, when you find something, valuable, that someone has,…lost?...

For many, this arouses immediate feelings of possession; causing, them to wave aside, any thought of returning it. They have a,…”Finders,…Keepers”,…philosophy. Some, may feel that, there is no harm,…done. After all, (they reason),…the owner, has undoubtedly, written it off; as a loss. Others say, that it is not, their responsibility; to seek-out, the owner: a chore, that, might entail a lot of effort.

In contrast, we are followers, of Jesus Christ. We await, the fulfillment of His Father’s Promise; of a New World: and, in this New World, Righteousness,…is to dwell. All, occupying then, will be Honest…(read 2nd. Peter 3:13). I have little Hope, that, my financial situation, will improve; to any great degree: until Almighty God, changes things. Never-the-less, I am Spiritually Rich; something that, money, cannot buy. Speak to your neighbors; about our Maker’s Goodness: and, explain how, He will satisfy,…all those, who call upon the Name of Jesus, (His Son): in, Trueness!...

And, will guard all those,…Loving Him…(read Psalm 145:7,18,20). Those, desiring God’s approval; should not be guilty, of Thievery,…under any circumstances. He sees, what the Heart is. Appearances, can be deceptive. What a person is, on the outside; does not necessarily reveal,…what he or she is, on the inside; deep, in his or her Heart.

We, tend to judge, from outward appearances. Thankfully, our Living God, looks beyond. This is clearly revealed, in the words recorded at,…(read 1st. Samuel 16:1-12). In a World, that puts so much emphasis, on external beauty; we can find comfort, in knowing that, Almighty God is,…(“NOT SWAYED,…BY(OUTWARD),…APPEARANCES!”)…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:58 pm

“YOUR,…REASONABLE,…SERVICE”

We, (dear reader, and friend),…have known, each other, long enough; that, we should be free,…to be, frank. I feel, such a compulsion; to plead, with my fellow countrymen: to, give their lives, to Jesus; that, I do not believe, it would be physically possible, for me; not to continue, writing these,…passages!...

I must, be here. And, I must teach. I do not, want a disguise. I cannot, imagine the enemy; even, caring about me,…anymore. Everybody, who Loves Jesus; knows me, by now. But, if Almighty God, has laid this, so heavily,…on my heart; maybe He, is telling me that, I will be,…super-naturally protected!...

All I know, is that; I, must teach,…His Truths!... I can’t think, of a role, with more action; than what, I am doing,…today. Thru this monitor, I can reach, the entire World. As, my Lord, (Jesus),…wishes. People, are seeking, (Spiritual), refuge here; and, through these words: I pray,…”That you find,…His Peace!”….

I’ve quit, trying to figure-out; Almighty God. Especially now, that I have found my place; within, His Plan. For, of Him, and through Him; and, to Him,…are all things: to whom, be Glory,…forever!...(please read, Romans 11:33-36).

Oh’,…the depth, of His Riches; and, of the wisdom, and knowledge,…of, our Creator. How unsearchable, are His Judgments, and His Ways; past, finding out. For, who has known, the mind of our Maker?... Or, who,…has become; His, counselor?... Or, who,…has, (first),…given to Him; and, It shall now, be repaid,…to Him?...

Impressive!... I beseech you, (dear friend),…by, the Mercies of Almighty God; present yourselves, a living sacrifice; Holy, acceptable to our Heavenly Father: which is,…(“YOUR,…REASONABLE,…SERVICE!”)…(read Romans 12:1).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...