Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:47 pm

“HIS,…REST”

Looking back, at wasted years;
Fruitless hours, failure and regrets.
I leave them all,…with Jesus;
Who, Lovingly forgives, then,…forgets!....

No fears, no doubts,…assail;
Storms, and tempest,…rule the sea.
A darkened night, filled with sin, and woe;
In spite all; Hope of comfort, lies here: for me!....

Looking, (Not), within; for wretched, I am:
No one fails, who leans; on His Chest.
He Rules, the sea; the wind,…in His Fist:
Comforting me; He gives me,…(“HIS,…REST!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:48 pm

“NOT,…MY,…OWN”

Many methods, are rare;
But, God, answers,…prayer.
He sends, His Word;
And, tells me,….I’m heard!...

He comes, soon or late;
Therefore, just pray,…and wait.
Those blessings, sought;
Come disguised,…in thought!....

I pray, to Him,…alone;
Whose will, is,…(“NOT,…MY,…OWN!”).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:51 pm

“MY,…FIRST,…LOVE”

In the most pleasant pursuit, of happiness; the Bride, is led forth, by the Holy Spirit. We live, in the confidence of Faith; over all circumstances. Our heart is fixed, on our Beloved Bride-Groom. Through the Word, our meditations are True,…and, steadfast. We keep, sound wisdom, and discretion!...(read Proverbs 3:21).

The nobility of Grace, has a definite witness, of her Heavenly calling. As the goal, for the prize, of the High Calling of God, is set before our hearts, in Paul’s Gospel; we press-on, to full Victory. In all understanding, this course is set, before us; to win, Christ Jesus!...(read Proverbs 4:25-27).

As our hearts, must always answer, to the heart, of our Bride-Groom; we accept, His searching: in willing, obedience. He knows the secrets, of your heart…(read Psalm 44:21). A pure heart, of Faith towards Jesus; gives us, perfect desire, towards Him: in, fervent Love!...

My mouth, shall speak of wisdom; and, the meditation of my heart, shall be of,…understandinig…(read Psalm 49:3). A divided heart, is always unstable; and, finds no response,…in communion with Christ. In True Love, the Bride’s desire, is for a,…”United Heart”; where, unbelief is judged,…by the Word…(read Psalm 86:11,12).

In this fashion, with our will, in True submission, to our Lord, (Jesus),…we are in harmony, and in Grace; where our Creator’s Glory, fills up our void, and emptiness. There are untold pleasures, which capture our hearts,… in Love; and, possess our minds: bringing-out, all Joyfulness!...

Here, we learn the secret, of His Presence; abiding over our cleansed Spirit: and, Soul. This jubilee, of Glorious Fellowship; holds my heart in,…(“MY,…FIRST,…LOVE!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:54 pm

“EVER,…FEEL,…REJECTED?”

This, is the Greatest message, ever carried from Heaven, to Earth. It is the message, of the Angel Gabriel, to Mary; the Virgin of Nazareth…(read Luke 1:30-33). The first part, of this prophecy; was fulfilled at Christ’s Birth: the latter part, will be fulfilled, at His second, (2nd.), advent.

It would have immediately, come to pass; but, He was,…(“REJECTED”). The prophets, had foretold this. He received a Cross; instead of, a Throne. The House of Jacob, did not want this Man, to reign over them. They, put Him, into the hands of,…the gentiles.

When Pilate reminded them, of His Kingship, they answered: “We have, no King, but Caesar!”…. Then, they demanded the release, of Barabbas; and, the crucifixion of the Son of David,…their King. The awful choice, with its terrible loss, was made.

After the mockery, the plaited, (braided), Crown; the purple robe, the marred face and form; then, we see Him, (Jesus), on the Tree: but, on it,…is written these words, in three, (3), different languages: “Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews!”…. No hand, could remove this inscription. Pilate, insisted that,…it, remain!....

David’s Throne, has been empty, ever since; for He, who alone can fill it,…was, (“REJECTED”). Please notice, dear-friends,…that; it is David’s Throne, that our Jesus is promised. Today, He sits at the right-hand of His Father-in-Heaven. Jesus, is (Not),…God; Himself!... There’s room only for (Jehovah and/or Yahweh if you prefer); One-Most-High-God!...

This King, is no more wanted, today; than He was, at the beginning. And, yet,…He is the World’s Hope. While the Throne of David, is empty; the World,…will groan!... Always, remember that,…Jesus; does (Not) occupy His Father’s Throne!... Jesus, shall rule over the remnant,…of; David’s descendants. Let’s keep all things, in their proper perspective,…order; honor, role, rank-n-file…Amen.

All the misery, disorder, sorrow and suffering; all evil, has its source, in the fact that,…the Son of our Living God, is, (“REJECTED”). Wars, will continue; unrighteousness, will rule; no permanent, Peace; no better, World,…will be enjoyed; until, He is enthroned!.... (On David’s Throne)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:07 pm

“WORDS,…OF,…WISDOM”

(FOR,…SPANISH,…SAINTS) / VOLUME VIII

Bienaventurado, el que tiene talento, y dinero; porque empleara’ bien, este,…ultimo. El hombre de talento, es aquel que, lo sabe todo,…por instinto. El tentador, o el tentado; quien es, mas,…culpable?... Si Amas, la Vida; economiza el tiempo: porque de tiempo, se compone,…la Vida. No existe, el presente; lo que llamamos, presente; no es otra cosa, que el pacto, de union; del futuro, con el,…pasado!...

El pan, mas sabroso, y las comodidades mas, gratas; son las que, se ganan, con el propio,…sudor. El que cultiva, su campo; no piensa, en hacer mal,…a nadie. El que no tiene propuesto, ni fin; casi nunca, gusta de ningun placer, en sus trabajos. Dios, no condeno’, al hombre a trabajar; sino, a vivir, concediendole, el trabajo; como circunstancia atenuante. El valor, muchas veces, no es mas que, el efecto de un grandisimo,…miedo. El hombre, de perfecta bondad; posea cierto valor: pero, el valiente, no es necesariamente,…bueno.

El hombre vulgar, que tiene valor, sin rectitud; no es mas que, un bandido. El valor, no se falsifica; es una virtud, que escapa a la,…hipocresia. El valor, nunca mata, a sangre,…fria. El miedo, es natural, en el prudente; y el saberlo vencer, es ser,…valiente. Donde hay verdadero valor, encontramos tambien, la verdadera,…modestia. El temor, a hacer indignidades, es valor; y es valor, tambien; de saberlas sufrir: cuando se nos hacen,…a nosotros!....

Vano, significa,…vacio. Asi es, la vanidad; tan miserable, que casi no se le puede llamar, cosa peor que,…su nombre. La vanidad, es como el gallo; que creia que el Sol, se habia levantado, para oirlo,…cantar. Un hombre, lleno de si mismo, siempre esta’,…vacio. La venganza, no borra, la ofensa. El verdadero modo de, vengarse de un enemigo, es no,…parecersele. La venganza, esta condimentada, en el infierno. Las venganzas, castigan, pero no quitan, las culpas. Ya queda vengado, quien no se venga,…pudiendo. La suprema venganza, esta’ en tener, cierto aire de,…indulgencia!...

La verdad, es dulce, y amarga; cuando es dulce,…perdona. Cuando es, amarga,…cura. Las verdades, estan desnudas y cada cual, las viste, a su gusto. El que pregunta, con mala intencion, no merece conocer,…la verdad. El mayor amigo, de la verdad, es el tiempo. Su mas encarnizado enemigo, es el prejuicio; y su constante companyero, es la,…humildad. No sigas, tan de cerca, a la verdad; que sus talones, te arranquen de golpes,…los dientes. Lo que es verdad, a la luz, de la lampara; no lo es siempre, a la luz,…del Sol. La verdad, es muchas veces, demasiado sencilla; para hallar, credito. Mas sabio es, el que sabe una sola verdad, que el que sabe,…un millon de,…mentiras!....

Si en la mujer, no hubiera de haber, mas de una virtud forzosa; esta, habia de ser, sola la verguenza. Jamas deberiamos, contar de nosotros mismos, aquello que, si fuera visto por otro; nos habria de avergonzar. Amarga, es la pena, que nace de,…verguenza. El que no sale, nunca de su tierra; vive lleno de prejuicios. Viajar, es nacer y morir, a cada,…paso. La Vida, es un libro, del que, quien no ha visto, mas que, su patria; no ha leido, mas que, una pagina. Nunca mejora, su estado; quien muda solo, de lugar; y no de Vida,…y costumbre!....

Tu Amigo,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:14 pm

“ARE,…YOU,…THE-CHOSEN?”…

We, will move our command-post; into the Light, of our Lord, (Jesus). As many of you know; and, if this is news to you; I expect, full confidentiality. This, is the location, of our vast Faith; our store-house, where we voluntarily surrender our will: to the Father, through the Son!...(at, this Website).

We have exchanged, the rest of this World; as a condition, of our accepting, this new position. This, will prove,…most useful to us; in this ultimate effort, and final solution: regarding,…our Salvation. Until, the rest of the World, is on the same page, with me; I plan, to begin amassing,…our forces!...

All available personnel, who are not already called, as Peace-Keepers; or, Morale Monitors,…will be expected, to report to Jesus: for duty, and further,…Spiritual Training. As for, our relocation to the next Earth Age; be ready to move-out, at a moment’s notice. Take anything, that will assist you, in this transfer; and, don’t leave your Bibles,…behind.

Go about your Way, as you make it, your business; to reach, the other side. I motioned for you, to follow; and, you began running, toward the Way. Thanks, for trusting me. Are you hoping, to come with us?... I pray,…so!... Yes, I will arrange that,…later. I wouldn’t leave, without inviting you,…anyway!...

If you happen to see, any of my friends, before I do; send them, to this place: to the,…”Sublimest of Spots!”…. As we began, our ascending by these stairs; we drew screams, and squeals; from others, (the undecided),…suffering, in the stair-wells: of this very,…surreal place.

They called-out, asking how they could run or escape; from their self-imposed, prisons-of-darkness,…and: all of their own, device. I hated, ignoring them. You and I, reached the main level; vaulted over several people, and zigg-zagged,…between others. Many, were present; but, few,…were to be,…(“CHOSEN!”).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:38 pm

“THE WAY,…TO,…ETERNITY”

I burst-out, this Divine-Door,…(with you, following); and sprinted across this straight, and most narrow-of-roads,…toward these towering Truths!... All I could do, was hope and pray,…that you and I; were well on our way,…to this New World. We hadn’t slept for days, and we were troubled!...

Suddenly,…we were wide awake; as we began to grow, fitful. I ran my hands, through my hair,…hopefully; calling-out, for Jesus (our only chance, for Salvation). I saw nothing, until I got to the North-Side,…where; I saw a lone-figure, armed with an Iron-Rod in one hand,…and His Staff: in the other!...

I froze; then standing motionless, I managed enough courage,…to begin again: moving forward. It was extremely bright, taking me quite some time,…to adjust my eyes. I saw His-Glow, from the beginning,…somehow proving, His Goodness; and unequivocally representing everything that, stood for,…Truth!...

Not veering-off course, standing before His Angels,…was; Jesus,…Himself!.... Glorified and Grand, in all of His splendor,…as the Son; of our Living-God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name)!... We were now, in this,…all the Way!... Thanks to the guiding saints-of-old and the Scriptures they left-behind,…for us all: to fully embrace!...

Jesus,…knew everybody present.

“So, you knew, He was coming?”,…you, questioned, undetected.

“The writing, was on the wall”,…I answered.

“Almighty God, was saving His Best,…for last!”,…I added; as everyone’s pain seemed to have vanished, in this comfortably quiet,…and most surreal: of places.

No longer isolated, I turned to you,…and said: “I know now, exactly where we are,…and who, we are; and where,…we are going!”. I ask you now, dear reader: “How far, do you assume,…you, can see?”

As for me: the answer is,…all…(“THE-WAY,…TO,…ETERNITY”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:04 pm

“TODAY-I’M,…INVOLVING,…YOU!”

I want to be, where the action is. I can do more, from this Wonderful-Website,…than; from anywhere else, I can think of. It’s truly wonderful, to have you,…(my dear-reader and friends); in our small inner-circle and group. I hope to be calling, on more and more people,…and; continue to further expose myself, and this Website thread!...

Are you eager, to be brought-up,…to speed?... I pray,…so!...

I will continue to cover, the topic of Christ’s-Cause,…with much, to show you; for as long as, is necessary. And, for as long as,…you, will have me. I have a small, folding-table in the corner of my bedroom,…where I; do all of my work.

Here, at the end of every day,…when all of my other daily duties, have been completed; I sit and write, what’s on my mind,…and what’s in my,…heart. Often, in the first hours of the following morning,…I continue, where I left-off; the previous night.

Maybe, you’re just a little mad, at me; because I don’t seem to follow,…protocol; and skip a lot, of steps?... Maybe, you’re feeling guilty,…about being angry, with me; because you’re scared to Death, that I’m into something, over your,…head?...

I don’t blame you. I don’t. I’m telling you, we need everybody,…on this; especially, somebody with your brain. I’m not trying, to be a hard-case. It’s just that, there’s nothing we can do,…outside of having Jesus; in our lives and expect success,…in a spiritual-sense!....

I’ll go-on, with this topic,…till; I drop. What else, have we,…really got; of any True Worth, or lasting value?... Let’s not risk, the very existence,…of our Soul. At least, let us all,…be consulted; by Christ!... I know, no other effective,…Way; to drag you in here, to hold you down,…and cut, to the chase: other than, to feed you,…His Truths!.... It’s all about, His Father’s Plan,…(“INVOLVING,…YOU”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:22 pm

“THERE’S-AN,…EASIER,…WAY!”

Satan, is most determined to distract us,…and; to knock us, off-course, (if it, were possible): so, we must be,…constantly moving forward. We have to make Satan, see,…we mean business; yet, without as much as appearing to want,…to. Like cunning, (cleverly-cautious), serpents,…yet; we must be, gentle as,…doves!....

We move stealthily, but,…with a purpose. We go, where he can’t; to claim our Crown-of-Glory!... In the Light, of this Truth,…many; find themselves, weighed-down. Unless we can get, these undecided,…to believe; it makes more sense, to them,…to ditch completely; this doctrine of ours!...

Wanting to come-back, to it,…later; and haphazardly so, may indeed be too little,…too late: for these, I speak of. So, let us pick-up our pace,…as we succeed; in getting these wanderers, to bear-down on our Holy-Scriptures!...

They mainly keep, out-of-sight; as they reason, with their decision,…to approach this issue best: using much indifference. So, these,…often keep their heads-down; as they keep running, (mainly, from themselves). You will find, as we pull-up,…beside them; that they don’t even turn,…to look.

When I approach them, they often respond, by saying: “No thanks. I’m good!”…

How well, I know,…the hearts and minds; of these millions, who remain totally duped,…by this Devil... They wave us, off,…as they keep running. They stagger, and fall. We must teach them, to shift their wants,…and most importantly; their own, will,…before they hit, rock-bottom: smashing their faces, into the bottom-less pit; of their presently, self-imposed dungeons,…yes: this Abyss!...

They purposely insist, on keeping their faces-down; letting envy, strife and corruption,…tear, at their Soul. To these, I say,…in conclusion: There’s,…(“AN,…EASIER,…WAY”); if that’s,…what you,…really want?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:37 pm

“THIS-IS,…TO-THOSE,…HIGH-N-MIGHTY!”…

What kind of fortitude, do you really possess,…inwardly?... Is it better, to sit and take it; or, to shoot-back: to let your adversaries know, you are no,…push-over?... With your strength, dear God; “Let me trade, my anger: for the ones,…I Love!”... Amen.

Just because, you don’t see anything,…it doesn’t mean; it’s not there. Is it, hardly worth the effort,…for you?... I personally, am more grateful,…than I can express. Here, at this Wonderful Website,…you (dear-reader and friends);have a real place, to start looking,…for our Lord, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...

How many of you, have always been taught,…to believe only; in what you can see, smell or touch?... I remember being, inquisitive; single-minded, and stubborn,…as a mule. I was the last person, to come,…to Christ. I have, no illusions,…as to who; was responsible for that.

How many of you, are over-whelmed with worry,…and fear?... Please know, that you are destined, to be with Jesus,…(if only, you believe). Our suffering, is short-lived,…when compared; to Eternity!... (yet, future).

Heavenly Father,…”We approach Your Throne, with the Boldness learned,…from Your Son; our Saviour,…Jesus: yes, Your Anointed-One. I, along with my readers and friends,…have no reason; more valid, than anyone else,…to: deserve any special treatment. Nor to have us, super-naturally,…protected. You don’t need us, but,…we; have pledged ourselves, to You: and Trust You know,…what You’re,…doing!”… Amen.

You, want to fess-up,…or; do you want my Lord, to tell you,…what He, finds: in you?... You’re, breaking His Heart. I have good-news, and bad-news. Which, would you like,…first?... Nothing you can say, will erase your sin. Well, you can play,…(“HIGH,…AND,…MIGHTY”),…all, you want; but, I would think,…you’d be more open; to hearing me out, when the benefit to you,…deals with, your very own,…Soul.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:27 pm

"WORDS ... OF ... WISDOM" / (FOR-ENGLISH,…SPEAKING ... SAINTS) / VOLUME I

Our greatest glory, is (Not) found ,…in never having fallen; but, in the act of rising,…every time we fall. It's hard to accept our falls, but worse yet,…is never having tried; to reach the top, by getting right back on our feet again. Nothing so surely reveals the character of a person, as his or her very own voice,…and opinion. The character of those who follow Christ-Jesus, is never deaf and constantly, is found exercising the necessary energy,…to seek the will; of our living-God, through His Son!....

Charity begins at home, and justice can be found,…as close as; our next door neighbor. Charity, regarding the rich, is nothing but a form of remorse! ....
To make a house a home; It is required to live long enough,…in it. Justice, although at times seems a bit lame,…rarely; does it truly reach the criminal, in his career building chaos. The first punishment of the guilty, is that their conscience come to genuinely judge them,…and he or she; never is absolved. Being jealous is the height of egotism; It is self-love, disproved; It is the irritation of a false vanity. In the midst of jealousy, there is more self-love ...than love; for others! ....

Never, as in a death of a loved one,…do we need to believe that; there is a real Heaven. No science, in terms of scientific proof,…lies; the real deceptions, rest in those things,…not known. Science without conscience, is but the ruin,…of the soul. And, who can truly say, they can measure the welfare and civilization of any nation,…without first; examining in earnest, their prison populations? ....

Cowardice, is fear itself,…found consented; the value of fear, is witnessed most,…in those: whom it dominates. Only cowards, are brave against,…women. The perfect mealtime for the rich, is when he or she,…feeds the poor; only then, will both rich and poor,…sit together: in abundance, having it all. The way to reach the heart of man, is thru,…his stomach. The stomach is the consciousness of the body. Look for a rest, purely spiritual,…and your soul; shall then be strong and robust. Do not be, like most people,…vulgar; needing only bodily comforts, for their support! ...

Nothing called good, is enjoyed without company. An eternal truth, is that all men and women alike,…can receive more compensation; for their ... "ability to compel others to act," ...than they could ever receive: by their own efforts. Our inner-conscience, is the best book of morals, we could ever possess. My conscience has for me, more weight than the opinion of the whole world. A great weight, is the ultimate form of our testimony,…that mankind’s consciousness; can be more than things, about our vices and virtues; if you delete, any of these truths,…nothing remains! ....

The perfection of one's behavior, is to keep and give,…each person, we encounter; their own space and dignity, without prejudice,…for, this is total freedom: alongside of others. This written truth, need not vary,…in opinion. When we cannot change, our behavior,…it's easy, so terribly easy; to shake the confidence of a man, and/or woman,…alike. Taking advantage of anyone, by the stirring-of-their-inner-Spirit,…is a work; most Diabolic! ....

Your friend,

Izzy! ...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4755

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

"WORDS ... OF ... WISDOM" / (FOR-ENGLISH,…SPEAKING ... SA

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:28 pm

"WORDS ... OF ... WISDOM" / (FOR-ENGLISH,…SPEAKING ... SAINTS) / VOLUME I

Our greatest glory, is (Not) found ,…in never having fallen; but, in the act of rising,…every time we fall. It's hard to accept our falls, but worse yet,…is never having tried; to reach the top, by getting right back on our feet again. Nothing so surely reveals the character of a person, as his or her very own voice,…and opinion. The character of those who follow Christ-Jesus, is never deaf and constantly, is found exercising the necessary energy,…to seek the will; of our living-God, through His Son!....

Charity begins at home, and justice can be found,…as close as; our next door neighbor. Charity, regarding the rich, is nothing but a form of remorse! ....
To make a house a home; It is required to live long enough,…in it. Justice, although at times seems a bit lame,…rarely; does it truly reach the criminal, in his career building chaos. The first punishment of the guilty, is that their conscience come to genuinely judge them,…and he or she; never is absolved. Being jealous is the height of egotism; It is self-love, disproved; It is the irritation of a false vanity. In the midst of jealousy, there is more self-love ...than love; for others! ....

Never, as in a death of a loved one,…do we need to believe that; there is a real Heaven. No science, in terms of scientific proof,…lies; the real deceptions, rest in those things,…not known. Science without conscience, is but the ruin,…of the soul. And, who can truly say, they can measure the welfare and civilization of any nation,…without first; examining in earnest, their prison populations? ....

Cowardice, is fear itself,…found consented; the value of fear, is witnessed most,…in those: whom it dominates. Only cowards, are brave against,…women. The perfect mealtime for the rich, is when he or she,…feeds the poor; only then, will both rich and poor,…sit together: in abundance, having it all. The way to reach the heart of man, is thru,…his stomach. The stomach is the consciousness of the body. Look for a rest, purely spiritual,…and your soul; shall then be strong and robust. Do not be, like most people,…vulgar; needing only bodily comforts, for their support! ...

Nothing called good, is enjoyed without company. An eternal truth, is that all men and women alike,…can receive more compensation; for their ... "ability to compel others to act," ...than they could ever receive: by their own efforts. Our inner-conscience, is the best book of morals, we could ever possess. My conscience has for me, more weight than the opinion of the whole world. A great weight, is the ultimate form of our testimony,…that mankind’s consciousness; can be more than things, about our vices and virtues; if you delete, any of these truths,…nothing remains! ....

The perfection of one's behavior, is to keep and give,…each person, we encounter; their own space and dignity, without prejudice,…for, this is total freedom: alongside of others. This written truth, need not vary,…in opinion. When we cannot change, our behavior,…it's easy, so terribly easy; to shake the confidence of a man, and/or woman,…alike. Taking advantage of anyone, by the stirring-of-their-inner-Spirit,…is a work; most Diabolic! ....

Your friend,

Izzy! ...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:43 pm

"WORDS...OF...WISDOM" / (FOR-ENGLISH,…SPEAKING-SAINTS) / VOLUME II

Remember, every time you open your mouth, in the presence of a person who has an abundance of knowledge,…what you're doing; is externalizing to such person, the exact amount of knowledge,…or lack of it: which you, yourself may possess. It is characteristically true, that people who possess a..."thin-veneer"; regarding their educational or cultural importance, typically are found trying to give the impression,…that; they have much knowledge. Such people usually talk too much, and listen to little. He or she, who flees my advice,…the very same; often don’t enjoy following, in my footsteps.

Anyone who has not experienced, what I have in this present-age,…is likely; to not read my advice. No one individual, (whether male and/or female) has sufficient experience, education, innate ability, and knowledge,…to ensure the accumulation; of great wealth, be it with words and/or deeds,…without: the cooperation of others! ...

Our immediate culture, possesses a potential-power,…of becoming greater than others; only when organized, in definite plans of action,…and is directed: towards an agreed upon, objective. Lack of loyalty is one of the great causes, of failure; in our present way of life. We tend (Not), to despise all of our ill-vices,…but, rather; we despise most, all those who hold ... no virtues. When fanatics, reach other gangrenous brains,…the disease is almost, incurable. The Atheist is preferable, to the fanatic; because it obeys to some degree, his or her own conscience,…to do good; more often than not. Whereas the latter, tends to end up often able,…even; to kill! ...

A generous heart, is defined as one who is winning,…others; with much affection. There is a certain pleasure in reproaching, an ingrate person; as they favor those, only whom they dispense-daily. The highest price, that one can pay,…for any one thing; is to ask for it,...by saying, please!... Let us never change, our Christian-Faith,…for any disbelief; let the beautiful things of Christ-Jesus, meet us in the middle,…of this road: we all call, Life!...

No incredulous and/or bad argument, could ever truly support,…God’s Truth!.... True-Happiness does not consist, in many possessed things,…but; in the way, we enjoy them,…though less: than first imagined. Life, it teaches us,…that; we cannot be truly happy, but at the price,…of some: ignorance. Many are those, who do not understand,…because; they themselves are not looking, for more ... happiness!...

The first teacher of philosophy, which took humanity by complete surprise,…was that old-serpent; (Lucifer) himself!... Paradise, and Philosophy,…are nothing but; common-sense in costume, leisurely-labeled. The great fortunes, which come suddenly,…always bring; some suspicion. Many believe in a blind fortune, which ordinarily becomes blind,…to those; who caress-this-concept, the most. Glory, to many,…is like a poison; to be taken in small-doses. Glory, is like working in the kitchen,…where; we should not always, see the manipulations necessary,…for the preparing: of our plates. Who could ever deny, that even Glory,…is more than a mere exaltation-of-sorts; but that it rather, suits us just fine,…as our ultimate award. Lucky-lads indeed, we are,...but; to receive its virtue! ....

Seldom, are any thanks given,…even; when we receive, what we do not deserve. Gratitude for the good, we receive from the hands of others,…often seems; to demand of us, resignation for the evils,…that these same, initial-hands: have committed, in secret,…prior to giving, to us. Whoever wants in this life, all things to their total and complete liking,…will have; much to contend with, regarding various untold troubles,...in due-time!...

Severe it is, judging a father,…his son; (as it was, with God and His only Son). But, never is it, as severe as a child,…judging; his or her own, father or mother. Yes, our children, tend to sweeten penalties,…but; they also make, more bitter misfortunes. Your children are not yours, to call. They are children, of this present-life. They do not come from you, but enter through you,…into this present-realm; and though they are with you, they do not belong to anyone,…really: except to our Father-in-Heaven!...

You may give them your love, but not your,…thoughts. You may house their bodies, but not their souls,…because they live, in the house; of tomorrows, where you cannot visit,…even in your wildest and surrealist-dreams. You can make an effort, to be like them,…but; seek not to make them, like unto thee,…because; life goes not backward, nor tarries,...in yesterdays. We are but, the Archers,…of which; our children are as, living arrows,…launched. So, let the tilt in your hand,…arch-highest; toward their own happiness, and not just always,…towards: your own! .... Amen.

Your friend and brother in Christ Jesus;
Cooperating with Divine-knowledge:
Alongside our King, with His Cause!...

Izzy! ...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:20 pm

"WORDS,...OF...WISDOM" / (FOR-ENGLISH,…SPEAKING,…SAINTS)
VOLUME III

The worst of men, are those who by being bad,…desire to be recognized most; as men within our communities, who spend most of their time,…seemingly: doing good. These very same I speak of, being most infamous,…they bespeak much; of their supposed virtues.

Most sinners are never,…daring; these we can call hypocrites, because they sin against God; but not with God ... or, in God. Yes, the hypocrite,…sinning against God; takes his or her own soul, and uses it as the instrument to sin. Many, are their masks,…never showing; or bearing their real, faces.

For mankind, as for the birds of the air; this present-World, has many places where we can perch; but our true nest,...is usually: only one. Man's work in the home, is to be a sustained,…work-in-progress; and as for our women, they can ensure all-things to be orderly,…offering comfort: to our nest! ....

Only very rarely, do we console ourselves,…in respect; to our great humiliations. What happens is that we forget, that we are (Not) worth more than others. We forget to be of a lowly condition, where we could then,…otherwise; happily rub shoulders with humble people.

All the contrary, I find most folks,…to be, of a lofty nature; displaying a well hidden, profound grief,…bringing them: to this place, of golden sadness. There are people who although possess the ability, to dominate various languages,…their customs are likened most; to those of parrots, and in respect to their life-styles,…they practice: the customs of monkeys.

They walk around, daily,…just saying; what they have heard, from others; and only seem to do, what they have seen,...others do. Folks, please recognize that,…almost all the absurdities, of our behavior; are born from imitating those, whom we cannot seem,…to otherwise: conquer! ...

He who seduces any Judge, with the prestige,…of his or her eloquence; is more guilty than those, who corrupt the same Judge,…with money. Please know also, that without exercising Mercy,…our Justice system, tarnishes in cruelty. And Mercy, without any real Justice,...is true weakness. Yes, Justice tempered by Mercy,…approximates; the Power of Almighty-God!...

Many, are those who,…wash their hands; like Pontius-Pilate, free of any guilt. But, have there ever been,…any other hands dirtier; than those hands ... so washed?... Astronomical-Heights, achieved by great men and women alike,…were never met; in a quick flight, but rather,…during the night; while their opponents slept, these very same,…were breaking through-and-through! ...

By the act of reading, we all become contemporaries,…of all men and women, alike; and citizens of all countries. Do not read to contradict or rebuke or to believe or take for good; or to search material conversations or speech. But, please read all your future material,…to consider and ponder; what you have just, read.

Better, is always,…a republic; which has fixed laws, that govern; even if they are imperfect; than to have them moved about, to and fro,…most frequently: with every wind-of-doctrine. The law often allows what honor,...prohibits.

And in closing, remember always that a good book,…is one that; is opened with expectation and closed, with much fruition. There is no book so bad, that there is not some,...good-fruit; we could reap, from it. And, those who solely deal with books,…have already; half-lost-out, on the practical things of this present-life!... Amen.

Your friend and brother in Christ;

Izzy! ....

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4800

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:11 pm

"WORDS,...OF,...WISDOM" / REVISED (FOR-ENGLISH,…SPEAKING,…SAINTS)
VOLUME IV

There are more crazy people in this present-age, than there are sane; and the sane often seem to be, more crazy,…than ever; displaying no sanity, whatsoever. These very same, may be whom Almighty-God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name),…may wish to destroy; first.

Their madden and luxurious ways, are most damaging to their inner-souls,…because; they tend to multiply the necessities, of this present-life,…beyond measure. Yes, folks,…these whom I speak of; use human understanding, toward frivolous things,…and vices; becoming ultimately, most negligible,….with their virtues!...

Contemplating this world, we can doubt,…many things; but, it is no longer possible to doubt,…the seriously looking: of our inner-self ... The Heart of a Mother, is the only capital of sentiment,…that never breaks, over time; offering her off-springs,...much security. Let us all, take a moment to remember that,…Almighty-God; indeed forgives those, who deny Him,…but: what shall He, ultimately do with those,…who: commit real evil, in His Name?....

Malice, is the preferred drink of most,…unruly people; it becomes their own, ... poison. The wicked tease in public, all good men,…but secretly; they respect them, and even end up,…envying our earnest character! ....

In a Marriage, the woman,…may indeed forgive; her mate’s infidelities, but never will they be,…forgotten. In contrast, man,…tends to forget the infidelities; but, never forgives. Marriage should (Not) combat against itself, becoming the monster that it is today,…devouring all; honorable customs.

There is something more embarrassing, than women selling themselves. That something is, a man who prostitutes his soul,…and does so, most cunningly; with many crafty lies. True deceivers are well able, to tell a truth,…then to say; it was a lie, all along. The liar, (whether male and/or female), conveniently has ... a remarkable memory!...

Miserable is the mood, of the one who has few things to be desired,…and many; to fear. To be a watchman, and to possess provident fear,…is found more so, in us (The Faithful-Believers); and it is, our truest safety. Where there is fear, there is crime.

Fashion, is the idol of our youth,…in today’s present-age. It is the most wasteful, of all vanities. People, insignificantly,...follow fashion; presumptuously, many are those who overdo it....making a tasteful pact: with it.

The World is an Inn, and death,...is our inevitable end; of the trip. Deeply felt, is death,…when the parents; remain behind, alive. He or she, who thinks continually in death,…does not die, suddenly. Death comes only once, but is felt in every moment,…of this present-life. Death, is the same as our birth, a true mystery,…of nature. So many times, a man and/or woman,…dies; yes, every time, we lose one of our own!...

A virtuous woman, possesses in her heart,…many fibers; not of stupidity, but rather,…of many sublime: natures. A beautiful woman, is a brilliant mirror,…though easily fogged; at the slightest breath. A woman, without tenderness,…is likened to; a social monstrosity, even more so,…than a man: without courage.

The woman is a worthy goddess, when not found in the kitchen,...doing the works; of the Devil. The woman, never forgets,…her sexuality. The woman, is never truly,…confused; when it comes, to recognizing things between,…what is, of an Angelic nature; and what can found, in the deepest parts,…of man: himself.

Music, is the only sensual pleasure,…which is not; habitual. Music, composes the decomposed tempers of the masses,…as it relieves, the truest-work; born of the Spirit!...

Your friend,

Izzy! ...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4800